Skip to content
Price Action Encyclopedia Index

al-brooks-course

32A - Orders

Raw transcript and slide notes for 32A - Orders.

Overview

  • Slides: 23
  • Transcript segments: 573
  • Status: 自动按 slide 时间线归档;核心概念和长期笔记可以在每个 slide 的 Study Notes 下继续整理。

Source Media

Transcript 001

Time: 00:02

Bilingual Transcript

00:02 - 00:03

EN: This is Al Brooks.

ZH: 你好,我是阿尔·布鲁克斯

00:03 - 00:06

EN: Thank you for watching the Brooks Trading Course.

ZH: 欢迎观看布鲁克斯交易课程

00:06 - 00:09

EN: This is the first of three videos on orders.

ZH: 接下来的3节课我们来讲订单

Slide 001

Time: 00:11

Slide 001

Bilingual Transcript

00:14 - 00:17

EN: There are only four orders that most traders should be using.

ZH: 大多数交易者应该只使用4种订单

00:17 - 00:20

EN: Beginners should be entering only with stop orders.

ZH: 新手应该只用突破单入场 (注:Stop Order,可以用来止损,也可以入场)

00:20 - 00:24

EN: Experienced traders can also enter with limit orders;

ZH: 有经验的交易者也可以使用限价单入场

00:24 - 00:27

EN: beginners can exit with limit orders.

ZH: 新手可以使用限价单离场

00:27 - 00:31

EN: Bracket orders – after you enter a trade, you should be using a bracket order:

ZH: 括号订单——在你入场之后,应使用括号订单:

00:31 - 00:35

EN: a stop order to protect you and a limit order to take profits.

ZH: 一个保护性的止损单,和一个止盈的限价单 (注:同时挂好止损单和止盈单,就像一个括号一样)

00:36 - 00:39

EN: And finally, I’ll talk about market orders.

ZH: 最后,我也会讲到市价单

00:39 - 00:46

EN: Sometimes the market is just moving too fast, and you need to get in or get out.

ZH: 有时市场波动太快,你需要快速进出, 此时最好的方法是市价交易

00:44 - 00:46

EN: The best way to do it is trading at the market.

ZH: 有时市场波动太快,你需要快速进出, 此时最好的方法是市价交易

00:46 - 00:49

EN: There are other order types as well,

ZH: 还有其他类型的订单

00:49 - 00:51

EN: but most traders should not bother with them.

ZH: 但大多数交易者不需要考虑那些

Slide 002

Time: 00:53

Slide 002

Bilingual Transcript

00:58 - 01:01

EN: Most traders should only use these four types of orders:

ZH: 大多数交易者应只使用这4种订单:

01:01 - 01:09

EN: stop orders, limit orders, bracket orders

ZH: 突破单、限价单、括号单(即止损单加限价单的组合), 以及市价单

01:04 - 01:09

EN: (which are a combination of a stop plus a limit order), and market orders.

ZH: 突破单、限价单、括号单(即止损单加限价单的组合), 以及市价单

01:13 - 01:22

EN: When you open an account with your broker, he’ll give you software

ZH: 当你在平台那里开户时,他们会提供交易的软件, 这些都是软件中可以使用的选项

01:17 - 01:22

EN: that will allow you to trade, and these will be choices

ZH: 当你在平台那里开户时,他们会提供交易的软件, 这些都是软件中可以使用的选项

01:20 - 01:22

EN: that are available in that software.

ZH: 当你在平台那里开户时,他们会提供交易的软件, 这些都是软件中可以使用的选项

01:22 - 01:26

EN: They allow you to enter and exit trades.

ZH: 可以用这些订单入场和离场

01:29 - 01:33

EN: Most traders should almost always be entering with stop orders,

ZH: 大多数交易者几乎只应该用突破单入场

01:33 - 01:37

EN: because then at least the market is going in your direction.

ZH: 因为此时价格至少是在朝着你的方向移动

01:43 - 01:48

EN: For example, to enter or exit a trade with a sell stop order,

ZH: 例如,使用突破卖单入场或离场,

01:48 - 01:51

EN: you place the order below the low of the current bar.

ZH: 把订单放在当前K线的最低点下方

01:51 - 01:55

EN: For example, if you’re long and you want to exit below this bear bar,

ZH: 例如,如果你目前做多,想在这个阴线下方离场,

01:55 - 01:58

EN: you place a stop order just below its low.

ZH: 就把突破卖单放在它最低点的下方

01:58 - 02:02

EN: When this bar traded below that low, the stop order becomes a market order,

ZH: 这根K线跌破它的低点的瞬间,突破单变成市价单,

02:02 - 02:04

EN: and you’re filled at the market.

ZH: 你会按照市价卖出

02:04 - 02:07

EN: You’re not necessarily filled at your price.

ZH: 成交价格并不一定是你设置的价格

02:07 - 02:12

EN: Sometimes the market will fall several ticks or pips

ZH: 有时(市场快速下跌时), 会在订单下方几个ticks成交(注:即滑点)

02:10 - 02:12

EN: below your price and then fill you.

ZH: 有时(市场快速下跌时), 会在订单下方几个ticks成交(注:即滑点)

02:12 - 02:19

EN: But at least you know as soon as the market falls to your price

ZH: 但至少你知道,一旦市场跌到你设置的价格, 突破单就会变成市价单,

02:16 - 02:19

EN: and touches your price, the stop order becomes a market order

ZH: 但至少你知道,一旦市场跌到你设置的价格, 突破单就会变成市价单,

02:19 - 02:23

EN: and you get filled at the next available opportunity.

ZH: 然后在下一个可成交的价格成交

02:23 - 02:30

EN: For example, if there are too many stop orders

ZH: 例如,如果在某个价格,有太多突破卖单, 但没有足够多的(限价)买单,

02:25 - 02:30

EN: at the same price for the number of buy orders at that price,

ZH: 例如,如果在某个价格,有太多突破卖单, 但没有足够多的(限价)买单,

02:30 - 02:34

EN: the orders that get entered first get filled first.

ZH: 那么先下单的突破卖单就会先成交

02:34 - 02:38

EN: If there are not enough buy orders to offset the sell orders at that price,

ZH: 如果没有足够的买单来和卖单配对 (注:在这个价格没有足够多的人愿意买入)

02:38 - 02:41

EN: the market has to go lower to fill the remaining sell orders.

ZH: 剩余的卖单就只能在更低的价格成交

02:42 - 02:46

EN: As a result, you may think you should get filled right

ZH: 所以,你可能认为你的订单会在这根K线下方1个tick成交

02:45 - 02:49

EN: below the low of this bar, but you could get filled quite a bit

ZH: 所以,你可能认为你的订单会在这根K线下方1个tick成交 但最终的成交价可能在下方好几个ticks

02:47 - 02:49

EN: below the low of that bar.

ZH: 但最终的成交价可能在下方好几个ticks

02:52 - 02:56

EN: Again, if the market reaches your order – it does not have to go

ZH: 再次强调,如果价格碰到你的突破单——

02:56 - 02:58

EN: through your order; it just has to touch your order

ZH: 不需要穿过订单,只需要碰到订单 (注:限价单需要穿过,突破单只需要碰到)

02:59 - 03:02

EN: - your order becomes a market order, and you will get filled.

ZH: 你的突破单就会变成市价单,然后成交

03:02 - 03:06

EN: Rarely, if you’re trying to enter or exit with a sell stop,

ZH: 极少数情况下,如果你尝试用突破卖单入场或离场,

03:06 - 03:09

EN: the market will hit your stop and then bounce,

ZH: 价格碰到订单之后立刻反弹,

03:09 - 03:11

EN: and you’ll get filled at a better price than your stop order.

ZH: 结果你卖出的价格比订单价格更高 (注:占了一点点便宜)

03:15 - 03:19

EN: If you’re trying to enter or exit a trade with a buy stop order,

ZH: 如果你想用突破买单入场或离场,

03:19 - 03:22

EN: you place the order above the high of the current bar.

ZH: 就把订单放在当前K线的最高点上方

03:22 - 03:28

EN: So for example, as this bar is forming, you decide that you want to buy

ZH: 例如,在这根K线的形成过程中, 你决定,如果价格突破它的高点,就买入

03:27 - 03:31

EN: above its high if the market goes above its high, either to exit a short

ZH: 例如,在这根K线的形成过程中, 你决定,如果价格突破它的高点,就买入 如果你在之前这里做空,现在想在它的上方买入离场;

03:30 - 03:36

EN: - maybe you sold below here – or to go long,

ZH: 如果你在之前这里做空,现在想在它的上方买入离场; 或者你认为这是突破后的回调,所以想买入做多

03:33 - 03:36

EN: thinking this is a pullback from this breakout.

ZH: 或者你认为这是突破后的回调,所以想买入做多

03:36 - 03:39

EN: When the bar closes, you place a stop order to buy right above its high.

ZH: 在这根K线收盘的时候,你在它的高点上方挂突破买单

03:39 - 03:42

EN: As soon as the market goes above the high of this bar,

ZH: 在市场突破它高点的一瞬间,

03:42 - 03:46

EN: it becomes a market order, and you get filled on the next bar.

ZH: 突破买单变成市价买单,然后成交

03:48 - 03:54

EN: If there are too many buy orders for the number of sell orders

ZH: 如果这里有太多突破买单,没有足够多的(限价)卖单

03:52 - 03:58

EN: at the high of this bar, you may get filled at a worse price,

ZH: 如果这里有太多突破买单,没有足够多的(限价)卖单 你就可能会以更高的价格买入,有时成交价会高出很多

03:56 - 03:58

EN: and sometimes you could get filled on a much worse price.

ZH: 你就可能会以更高的价格买入,有时成交价会高出很多

03:58 - 04:01

EN: But if you trade a market that has a lot of volume,

ZH: 如果你交易的品种成交量很大(注:即流动性足够好)

04:02 - 04:06

EN: chances are you’re going to get filled at your stop price or not much worse.

ZH: 基本上不会有太大的滑点

04:06 - 04:11

EN: If you’re trading a stock that is priced at $1,000,

ZH: 如果你交易的股票价格是$1,000

04:11 - 04:15

EN: you may get filled with 10, 20, or 50 cents slippage on every trade,

ZH: 每笔交易可能会有10、20或50美分的滑点 (注:分别是万分之一、二、五)

04:15 - 04:19

EN: and that is appropriate given the price of the stock.

ZH: 相对于股价而言,滑点不算大

04:19 - 04:22

EN: And even if you get a slippage of a dollar – in other words,

ZH: 即使滑点是1美元——也就是说,

04:22 - 04:25

EN: if your fill is a dollar worse than your entry price

ZH: 成交价比设置的入场价差高1美元

04:25 - 04:29

EN: - that’s no different from getting a one penny slippage on a $10 stock.

ZH: ——这相当于交易10美元的股票,有1美分的滑点 (注:千分之一)

04:34 - 04:39

EN: As soon as you enter any trade, always place a protective stop.

ZH: 在入场之后,一定要设置保护性的止损

04:39 - 04:46

EN: If you buy here, place a protective stop somewhere below

ZH: 如果你在这里买入,可以把保护性的止损(突破卖单) 放在这里,或这里

04:43 - 04:46

EN: - for example, here or here.

ZH: 如果你在这里买入,可以把保护性的止损(突破卖单) 放在这里,或这里

04:46 - 04:48

EN: If you sell here – let’s say you sell to go short

ZH: 如果你在这里卖出做空

04:48 - 04:52

EN: - place a protective stop somewhere, maybe above the high of this bar.

ZH: 需要立刻设置好保护性的止损(突破买单), 比如在这根K线的高点上方

04:52 - 04:57

EN: But always have a protective stop in the market, whenever you’re in the market.

ZH: 总之,在入场之后,都应该要有保护性的止损单

04:57 - 05:00

EN: A protective stop is a stop that protects you.

ZH: 保护性止损(顾名思义)是对你的保护

05:00 - 05:04

EN: It gets you out of a trade that is going against you.

ZH: 让你摆脱错误的交易,不会亏太多

05:08 - 05:12

EN: In fact, a protective stop is the single

ZH: 事实上,保护性止损是所有订单中最重要的

Slide 003

Time: 05:10

Slide 003

Bilingual Transcript

05:10 - 05:12

EN: most important order that you’ll ever use.

ZH: 事实上,保护性止损是所有订单中最重要的

05:12 - 05:19

EN: Whenever you’re in a trade, you should always have a protective stop

ZH: 一旦开仓,就应该设置好保护性止损, 以防市场朝着相反的方向运行

05:16 - 05:19

EN: in the market to protect you in case the market goes against you.

ZH: 一旦开仓,就应该设置好保护性止损, 以防市场朝着相反的方向运行

05:21 - 05:25

EN: It protects you mostly against yourself, especially if you’re starting out,

ZH: 主要是从你自己的手中保护自己, 因为,尤其是新手,

05:25 - 05:29

EN: because if you did not have the stop there, you would be in denial,

ZH: 如果没有止损单挂在那里, 你就容易否认事实、不止损,

05:29 - 05:33

EN: and often you’ll exit after the market goes far against you.

ZH: 经常是亏了很多钱之后才崩溃离场

05:35 - 05:39

EN: For example, let’s say you sold to go short here and you thought you might want

ZH: 例如,假设你在这里卖出做空,并且决定,

05:39 - 05:43

EN: to get out if it goes above the high of your entry bar or your signal bar,

ZH: 如果价格突破了入场K线或信号K线的高点,就离场

05:43 - 05:46

EN: here or here, and when it started to do that, you decided,

ZH: 所以止损应该在这里或这里, 然而当市场开始上涨时,

05:46 - 05:51

EN: “well, maybe I’ll give it more room,” and you ended up exiting right here.

ZH: 你却改变了想法:“等等再止损吧”。 结果最终到这里才崩溃离场

05:53 - 05:57

EN: If you had a protective stop, for example above the high of this bar,

ZH: 如果你挂好了保护性的止损单, 比如在这根K线的高点上方

05:57 - 05:58

EN: you would’ve limited your losses.

ZH: 就会自动止损,限制亏损

05:58 - 06:01

EN: Without the protective stop as a beginner,

ZH: 作为新手,如果没有设置保护性的止损, (注:不挂单,而是靠手动止损)

06:01 - 06:03

EN: you’ll usually exit at the worst price,

ZH: 最终你经常会止损在最糟糕的位置 (注:做多止损在最低点;做空止损在最高点)

06:03 - 06:06

EN: and you’ll probably buy back your short here with a huge loss.

ZH: 比如在这里回补,亏了很多钱

06:09 - 06:12

EN: Beginners hate to admit that they’re wrong,

ZH: 新手不愿意承认错误

06:13 - 06:17

EN: and there’s an important reason behind that.

ZH: 这背后有一个重要的原因: 他们不想接受亏损

06:15 - 06:17

EN: They don’t want to take a loss.

ZH: 这背后有一个重要的原因: 他们不想接受亏损

06:17 - 06:21

EN: They’re afraid that if they keep taking losses, their account will disappear,

ZH: 他们担心如果一直亏损,他们的账户就会消失

06:21 - 06:25

EN: and if they no longer have enough money in their account to place trades,

ZH: 如果账户里的钱亏完了,没办法继续交易了,

06:25 - 06:29

EN: then their dream of becoming a successful trader dies.

ZH: 那么他们想要成为优秀交易员的梦想就破灭了

06:29 - 06:32

EN: Taking losses is the equivalent of death if you’re starting out.

ZH: 对于很多新手而言,接受亏损就等于死亡

06:33 - 06:38

EN: However, you need the protection because if you’re simply relying on hope,

ZH: 然而,你必须要有保护性止损, 因为如果你仅仅依靠希望,

06:38 - 06:42

EN: hoping that a bad trade reverses and goes your way,

ZH: 希望一笔糟糕的交易会反转,让你扭亏为盈

06:42 - 06:44

EN: you’ll quickly lose all of your money.

ZH: 你很快就会亏完所有钱

06:49 - 06:57

EN: If a bear sells below the low of this bar, he might place his stop,

ZH: 如果空头在这根K线的低点下方卖出, 他会把止损,保护性的止损单(突破买单) 放在最近一个重要高点的上方

06:53 - 06:57

EN: his protective stop, just above the high of the most recent Lower High.

ZH: 他会把止损,保护性的止损单(突破买单) 放在最近一个重要高点的上方

06:57 - 06:59

EN: Let’s say this is the most recent Lower High.

ZH: 假设这是最近一个重要的高点

06:59 - 07:03

EN: He would place a stop just above that bar, and if the market

ZH: 他会在那根K线的上方挂突破买单

07:03 - 07:07

EN: touches his stop order, it becomes a market order and he gets out.

ZH: 如果价格碰到它,它就会变成市价单,然后离场

07:07 - 07:10

EN: If this is a market that has a lot of volume, he’ll get filled

ZH: 如果这是一个成交量很大的市场,

07:10 - 07:13

EN: at his stop price or maybe just a little bit worse.

ZH: 通常就会在止损单的价格成交,最多高一点点

07:13 - 07:18

EN: If it’s a market that has very little volume and the market hits his stop order,

ZH: 如果是一个成交量很小的市场,价格碰到他的突破单,

07:18 - 07:21

EN: he may not get filled until here – much worse.

ZH: 可能直到这里才会成交——差很多

07:21 - 07:27

EN: That’s called slippage, when the market goes beyond your order price

ZH: 这就是所谓的滑点,价格超出了你的订单价格, 你以更差的价格成交

07:25 - 07:27

EN: and you get filled at a much worse price.

ZH: 这就是所谓的滑点,价格超出了你的订单价格, 你以更差的价格成交

07:31 - 07:38

EN: A bull who buys this Higher Low might place his stop

ZH: 低点抬高,在这里买入的多头会把止损放在这根阳线的下方, 或者放在这根回调阴线的下方

07:34 - 07:38

EN: below the bottom of this bull bar or below the bottom of the pullback,

ZH: 低点抬高,在这里买入的多头会把止损放在这根阳线的下方, 或者放在这根回调阴线的下方

07:38 - 07:40

EN: which is just a little bit below.

ZH: 比前者稍微低一点点

07:41 - 07:46

EN: If the market touches that stop order, which is this gold line,

ZH: 如果价格碰到止损单,即这条金色线,

07:46 - 07:49

EN: his order becomes a market order and he gets filled immediately.

ZH: 他的订单就会变成市价单,并立即成交

07:50 - 07:54

EN: Exchanges operate on a first-in, first-out basis.

ZH: 交易所按照先来后到的顺序成交

07:54 - 07:57

EN: The orders that get placed first get filled first.

ZH: 谁先下单,谁先成交

07:57 - 08:00

EN: If there are not enough orders on the opposite side,

ZH: 如果对方的订单(限价买单)数量不足,

08:00 - 08:04

EN: the market has to go lower, and that means traders who are trying to get out

ZH: 那么市场就要继续下跌, 所以想在这里通过突破卖单离场的多头

08:04 - 08:08

EN: with a stop right here might get filled at a worse price.

ZH: 可能会在更低的价格成交 (注:亏损变多了一点点)

08:08 - 08:12

EN: If the market is a heavily traded market, usually the worse price

ZH: 如果是一个成交量大的市场,就算有滑点,

08:12 - 08:16

EN: will not be much different from the intended price where you placed your order.

ZH: 也不会和你挂单的位置(即预期价格)相差很多

08:17 - 08:20

EN: Slippage can be very big if you’re trading a thinly traded market.

ZH: 如果是一个成交量很小的市场,滑点可能会非常大

Slide 004

Time: 08:25

Slide 004

Bilingual Transcript

08:28 - 08:35

EN: Another very important reason why you should place stop orders

ZH: 另一个必须设置保护性止损的重要原因是: 会出现黑天鹅事件

08:31 - 08:35

EN: whenever you’re in the market is because of black swan events.

ZH: 另一个必须设置保护性止损的重要原因是: 会出现黑天鹅事件

08:36 - 08:44

EN: These are unanticipated market events, and they’re real,

ZH: “黑天鹅”指的是不可预测的突发事件,它们偶尔会发生; 当前的系统——券商、交易所——

08:40 - 08:44

EN: and they come every now and then, and current systems – your broker,

ZH: “黑天鹅”指的是不可预测的突发事件,它们偶尔会发生; 当前的系统——券商、交易所——

08:44 - 08:48

EN: the exchanges – are not designed to prevent them because they’re unanticipated.

ZH: 无法提前防止这些事件,因为黑天鹅是不可预测的

08:52 - 08:58

EN: The theory behind black swans is that if you’ve only seen white swans,

ZH: 黑天鹅理论,如果你只见过白天鹅,

08:58 - 09:01

EN: it’s natural to believe that black swans do not exist.

ZH: 自然就会认为黑天鹅不存在 (注:在发现澳洲之前,欧洲人只见过白天鹅)

09:01 - 09:07

EN: But they do exist, and just because you’ve never seen one,

ZH: 但黑天鹅确实存在,你没见过,不代表它们不存在

09:04 - 09:07

EN: does not mean that they do not exist.

ZH: 但黑天鹅确实存在,你没见过,不代表它们不存在

09:07 - 09:09

EN: It might mean that they’re uncommon

ZH: 只是因为它们不常见

09:09 - 09:11

EN: and therefore low probability, but they’re real.

ZH: 所以看到的概率低,但它们是真实存在的

09:12 - 09:20

EN: If you’re trading, you have to protect yourself against these low probability,

ZH: 在交易中,你必须保护自己免受这些低概率、 极端事件的影响,这也是保护性止损的目的之一

09:16 - 09:20

EN: extreme events, and that’s one of the purposes of protective stops.

ZH: 在交易中,你必须保护自己免受这些低概率、 极端事件的影响,这也是保护性止损的目的之一

09:23 - 09:25

EN: Nobody knows the unknowable.

ZH: 没有人能知道未知的事情

09:26 - 09:28

EN: The software developers, the hardware developers,

ZH: 软件开发者、硬件开发者、

09:28 - 09:32

EN: the developers who create the equipment used by the exchanges,

ZH: 给交易所提供设施设备的开发者,

09:32 - 09:35

EN: by your broker, by you – nobody knows what is unknowable,

ZH: 你的券商,还有你自己,都无法知道未知的事情

09:35 - 09:39

EN: and therefore nobody can design software and hardware

ZH: 因此,没有人能设计出可以覆盖所有可能情况的软件和硬件,

09:39 - 09:44

EN: to cover every possible thing that can happen, including black swans.

ZH: 无法预知黑天鹅事件

09:47 - 09:49

EN: All brokers get overwhelmed.

ZH: 所有的券商都会崩溃(注:2025年Trump关税事件, 导致波动率飙升,很多券商崩溃,导致客户无法正常下单)

09:49 - 09:53

EN: All exchanges get overwhelmed and fail every 10 years or so.

ZH: 所有交易所大约每10年都会不堪重负并崩溃一次

09:54 - 09:56

EN: If you talk to your broker, they’ll totally deny it.

ZH: 如果你去找券商理论,他们会完全否认这一点

09:56 - 10:00

EN: They’ll say “Oh, no, we’ve got really smart people.

ZH: 他们会说:“放心,没事,我们的员工非常聪明, 我们有世界上最先进的设备,不会崩溃的。”

09:58 - 10:00

EN: We have the world’s best equipment.

ZH: 他们会说:“放心,没事,我们的员工非常聪明, 我们有世界上最先进的设备,不会崩溃的。”

10:00 - 10:05

EN: It can never happen.” But I’ve seen it happen many times

ZH: 但是我在40年的交易生涯中见过很多次这样的情况

10:03 - 10:05

EN: in my 30 years of trading.

ZH: 但是我在40年的交易生涯中见过很多次这样的情况

10:06 - 10:10

EN: For example, in 1987 when I began trading, the market crashed.

ZH: 例如,1987年,那时我刚开始交易不久,市场崩盘了

10:10 - 10:16

EN: It lost 25% in one day, and nobody knew what the value

ZH: 大盘一天跌了25%,但是盘中没人知道, 直到收盘才看得到价格

10:14 - 10:16

EN: of the market was until the end of the day.

ZH: 大盘一天跌了25%,但是盘中没人知道, 直到收盘才看得到价格

10:16 - 10:18

EN: There were no prices all day long.

ZH: 一整天,股市的价格都无法显示

10:19 - 10:24

EN: In 2010 there was the Flash Crash, and the market lost 9% in 36 minutes.

ZH: 2010年发生了“闪崩”,大盘在36分钟暴跌9%

10:24 - 10:32

EN: And this is at a time when everyone thought the world’s best computers

ZH: 当时所有人都认为, 世界上最好的电脑和软件可以预防这种情况发生

10:29 - 10:32

EN: and the world’s best software would prevent anything like that.

ZH: 当时所有人都认为, 世界上最好的电脑和软件可以预防这种情况发生

10:32 - 10:36

EN: And then if you go back to 1929, Black Friday, that was the start

ZH: 还有,如果你穿越回到1929年,黑色星期五,

10:36 - 10:41

EN: of a correction that lost 90% of the stock market value in 3 years.

ZH: 那是一个大熊市的开始——3年之内,股市跌了90%

Slide 005

Time: 10:45

Slide 005

Bilingual Transcript

10:45 - 10:47

EN: A protective stop is supposed to protect you,

ZH: 保护性止损应该可以保护你,

10:47 - 10:50

EN: but it doesn’t always give you the protection that you hoped.

ZH: 但并不一定完全如你所愿

10:51 - 10:53

EN: For example, this is Hewlett-Packard.

ZH: 例如,这是惠普(HP电脑)

10:56 - 10:59

EN: Big gaps in stocks are common, especially after earnings reports,

ZH: 股票大幅跳空是很常见的,尤其是在财报发布后,

10:59 - 11:04

EN: and a protective stop can get filled

ZH: 保护性止损最后成交的价格,会比预期差很多

11:01 - 11:04

EN: at a much worse price than you ever expected.

ZH: 保护性止损最后成交的价格,会比预期差很多

11:10 - 11:14

EN: Unexpected news events can also lead to huge gaps in the market,

ZH: 突发新闻事件也可能导致市场出现巨大的跳空

11:17 - 11:20

EN: and the result is you think your stop is going to protect you,

ZH: 你认为止损可以保护你

11:20 - 11:24

EN: but your fill could be so bad that it’s offering no protection at all.

ZH: 但成交价格太差了,以至于这个止损单并没有起到任何作用

11:26 - 11:27

EN: Here’s Hewlett-Packard.

ZH: 这是惠普

11:27 - 11:31

EN: Here’s that same chart, but the bars are a little bit more compressed,

ZH: 这是同一张图,但K线稍微压缩了一些

Slide 006

Time: 11:30

Slide 006

Bilingual Transcript

11:32 - 11:34

EN: and let’s say you bought above this bull bar.

ZH: 假设你在这根阳线上方买入

11:34 - 11:38

EN: We tried to reverse up repeatedly at the bottom of a Trading Range.

ZH: 震荡区间下沿,反复尝试反转上涨

11:38 - 11:43

EN: It’s a reasonable buy, and so you’re long at 22.56.

ZH: 这是一个合理的买点,于是你在22.56买入做多

11:45 - 11:48

EN: And to be safe, you place your stop order, your protective stop order,

ZH: 为了安全,你把保护性止损,也就是突破卖单,

11:48 - 11:54

EN: right below the bottom of this Triangle, 1 tick below that low, maybe.

ZH: 放在这个三角形的低点下方1个tick

11:54 - 11:59

EN: So your stop is at 21.99; your risk is therefore 57 cents.

ZH: 所以,你的止损在21.99;因此你的风险是57美分

12:00 - 12:05

EN: You bought at 22.56 and you plan to get stopped out at 21.99.

ZH: 你在22.56买入,并计划在21.99止损

12:06 - 12:14

EN: But remember, the first trade that touches your price or goes

ZH: 但要知道,第一笔碰到、或低于21.99的交易, 会让你的突破卖单变成市价卖单

12:10 - 12:14

EN: below your price makes your stop order a market order.

ZH: 但要知道,第一笔碰到、或低于21.99的交易, 会让你的突破卖单变成市价卖单

12:14 - 12:18

EN: And if you’re long and this is the day-before earnings,

ZH: 如果你是做多的,并且这是财报的前一天,

12:18 - 12:21

EN: you have to be prepared for a surprise.

ZH: 你必须做好迎接意外的准备

12:23 - 12:24

EN: And this is what happened.

ZH: 结果发生了这种情况——

12:25 - 12:28

EN: The next day the market opened down here at 18.00.

ZH: 第2天市场在18.00开盘

12:28 - 12:31

EN: This is the first trade at or below your stop order,

ZH: 这是第1笔,等于或低于你订单(18.99)的交易

12:31 - 12:34

EN: so your stop order becomes a market order down here,

ZH: 所以你的突破单在这里变成市价单

12:34 - 12:37

EN: and you get filled around $18.

ZH: 最后你在$18成交,卖出止损

12:38 - 12:46

EN: Instead of risking 57 cents, you end up losing $4.56, not just 57 cents.

ZH: 最终,你每股亏了4.56美元,而不仅仅是57美分

12:46 - 12:48

EN: Your stop offered no protection.

ZH: 你的止损单实际上没有起到保护的作用

12:49 - 12:52

EN: However, you still need some kind of protection whenever you’re taking a trade.

ZH: 然而,只要你入场,就仍然需要某种保护

12:55 - 12:58

EN: If you’re in a position going into an earnings event,

ZH: 如果你在财报发布前持仓做多,

12:58 - 13:02

EN: buying puts provides much better protection than using a stop.

ZH: 购买看跌期权作为保护,比使用止损单要好得多

13:02 - 13:07

EN: The downside of buying puts is you’re buying.

ZH: 购买看跌期权作为保护也有缺点, 因为你(作为买方)需要支付期权的权利金

13:05 - 13:07

EN: You’re paying money.

ZH: 购买看跌期权作为保护也有缺点, 因为你(作为买方)需要支付期权的权利金

13:06 - 13:07

EN: Puts cost money.

ZH: 购买看跌期权作为保护也有缺点, 因为你(作为买方)需要支付期权的权利金

13:07 - 13:10

EN: Most of the time they’ll end up expiring worthless;

ZH: 大多数情况下,它们最终会变得一文不值 (注:财报前买期权,会在波动率上吃很大的亏)

13:10 - 13:13

EN: however, they avoid catastrophes like this.

ZH: 然而,它们可以避免类似这样的灾难

13:14 - 13:18

EN: Most institutions, most professional traders, protect themselves by buying puts

ZH: 大多数机构,大多数专业交易者, 通过购买看跌期权保护自己,

13:18 - 13:22

EN: to offset huge losses that can come from black swan events

ZH: 来预防黑天鹅事件可能带来的巨大损失——

13:22 - 13:26

EN: like a much worse earnings report than anyone expected.

ZH: 比如远低于所有人预期的财报

13:28 - 13:32

EN: This is a 60-minute chart of the dollar versus the Swiss franc.

ZH: 这是美元兑瑞郎(瑞士法郎)的60分钟K线图

Slide 007

Time: 13:30

Slide 007

Bilingual Transcript

13:35 - 13:38

EN: The market broke to the up side, it broke to the down side,

ZH: 市场向上突破,然后向下突破,

13:38 - 13:40

EN: and then reversed up twice.

ZH: 两次向上反转

13:40 - 13:41

EN: Pretty good size bull bars.

ZH: 体积很大的阳线

13:42 - 13:45

EN: It’s reasonable to go long above the high of this Micro Double Bottom.

ZH: 在这个小双底的高点上方做多是合理的

13:45 - 13:47

EN: Down, up, down, up.

ZH: 下跌,上涨,下跌,上涨

13:47 - 13:51

EN: You buy on a stop maybe above that bar, and you get long right here.

ZH: 你在在那根K线上方挂突破买单,在这里成交、买入

13:56 - 13:59

EN: Whenever you’re in a trade, you need to place a protective stop

ZH: 开仓之后,就需要设置保护性止损

13:59 - 14:02

EN: to protect you against the market going too far against you.

ZH: 以防市场出现不利于你的意外变动

14:02 - 14:08

EN: If you buy here, you’re filled at 1.0190.

ZH: 如果你在这里买入,成交价为1.0190

14:08 - 14:13

EN: You might put a stop below this low, which is at 1.0136.

ZH: 然后你把保护性止损放在这个低点的下方,即1.0136

14:13 - 14:16

EN: Your risk is 54 pips, from here to your stop.

ZH: 你的风险是54 pips,从开仓到止损

14:17 - 14:23

EN: The first trade that takes place at

ZH: 第1笔等于或低于止损单价格(1.0136)的交易 会让你的突破卖单变成市价卖单

14:20 - 14:23

EN: or below your stop turns your stop into a market order.

ZH: 第1笔等于或低于止损单价格(1.0136)的交易 会让你的突破卖单变成市价卖单

14:25 - 14:27

EN: This risk to your stop is your minimum risk.

ZH: 到止损单的距离是你的最小风险

14:27 - 14:29

EN: It’s not your absolute risk.

ZH: 不是绝对风险

14:29 - 14:31

EN: You might be risking much more than that.

ZH: 最终承担的风险,可能会远远超过这段距离

14:34 - 14:39

EN: Unanticipated news events can happen in any market, including currencies,

ZH: 突发新闻事件可能发生在任何市场,包括外汇

14:39 - 14:43

EN: and the result is your protective stop may not protect you much at all.

ZH: 导致你的保护性止损完全失去作用

14:43 - 14:44

EN: It’s rare, but it can happen.

ZH: 虽然非常少见,但确实会发生

14:47 - 14:49

EN: This is that same chart, right up here.

ZH: 这就是刚才的图,就在这里

14:50 - 14:53

EN: You bought here and you put your stop here,

ZH: 你在这里买入,然后止损放在下方

Slide 008

Time: 14:50

Slide 008

Bilingual Transcript

14:53 - 14:56

EN: and you thought you were risking 54 pips.

ZH: 你以为风险是54 pips

14:56 - 14:59

EN: However, the market opened with a huge gap down.

ZH: 然而,市场开盘时出现了巨大的跳空下跌

15:00 - 15:01

EN: You can see where it opened.

ZH: 可以看到它的开盘位置

15:01 - 15:08

EN: It opened down here, and therefore the first trade

ZH: 市场在这里开盘,所以第1笔等于或小于你止损价的交易就在这里

15:05 - 15:08

EN: that takes place at or below your stop was right here.

ZH: 市场在这里开盘,所以第1笔等于或小于你止损价的交易就在这里

15:08 - 15:10

EN: And that means you get filled right here.

ZH: 也就是说,你在这里成交、卖出止损

15:15 - 15:18

EN: You were filled probably around 88.94.

ZH: 最终的成交价格大约在0.8894

15:21 - 15:24

EN: You thought that the most you could lose was 54 pips,

ZH: 你以为你最多亏54 pips

15:24 - 15:29

EN: but in reality you lost 1,242 pips.

ZH: 但实际上亏了1242 pips

15:29 - 15:31

EN: Much worse than you thought.

ZH: 比想象的要糟糕得多

15:31 - 15:33

EN: Therefore, your stop offered no protection at all.

ZH: 因此,你的止损单没有提供任何保护

15:33 - 15:37

EN: But that is a risk of trading Forex markets.

ZH: 这是交易外汇市场的风险之一,尽管非常少见

15:36 - 15:37

EN: This is very rare.

ZH: 这是交易外汇市场的风险之一,尽管非常少见

15:37 - 15:40

EN: This is the kind of thing you see once every 10 or 20 years,

ZH: 这种情况每10或20年才会发生一次

15:40 - 15:43

EN: but it does happen, and because of that, you have to be aware of it.

ZH: 但它确实会发生,因此你必须了解它

15:44 - 15:51

EN: You have to trade small enough so that if a catastrophe like this happens,

ZH: 你交易的仓位必须足够小,这样,就算发生这样的灾难, 也不会有难以承受的亏损

15:49 - 15:51

EN: the loss is not unbearable.

ZH: 你交易的仓位必须足够小,这样,就算发生这样的灾难, 也不会有难以承受的亏损

15:55 - 15:59

EN: Forex markets often have small gaps, like on Sunday when they open.

ZH: 外汇市场经常有小的跳空,比如周日开盘的时候

15:59 - 16:04

EN: Huge gaps like this are very rare, but when you get them,

ZH: 这么巨大的跳空非常罕见,但当你遇到它们的时候,

16:04 - 16:08

EN: your protective stop gave you no protection at all.

ZH: 你的保护性止损无法提供任何保护

16:08 - 16:14

EN: You lost far more, 30 times more, 20 or 30 times more

ZH: 实际上的亏损,会超过预期20倍、30倍

16:12 - 16:14

EN: than what you thought was your maximum risk.

ZH: 实际上的亏损,会超过预期20倍、30倍

16:15 - 16:17

EN: Should you still have a stop in the market?

ZH: 那么,是否还有必要去设置保护性止损吗?

16:17 - 16:19

EN: Yes, you should always have a stop in the market.

ZH: 是的,你永远都需要设置保护性止损

16:23 - 16:26

EN: I want to talk a little bit about limit orders.

ZH: 接下来我想讲一讲限价单

Slide 009

Time: 16:25

Slide 009

Bilingual Transcript

16:26 - 16:28

EN: Beginners use limit orders to take profits.

ZH: 新手使用限价单来止盈

16:29 - 16:32

EN: Experts can enter with limit orders as well.

ZH: 高手会用限价单入场

Slide 010

Time: 16:34

Slide 010

Bilingual Transcript

16:42 - 16:46

EN: Unlike a stop order that becomes a market order as soon

ZH: 与一触即发的突破单不同

16:46 - 16:52

EN: as your stop price is touched, the market usually

ZH: 市场通常需要超过限价单,才能确保成交

16:49 - 16:52

EN: has to go past a limit order for you to get filled.

ZH: 市场通常需要超过限价单,才能确保成交

16:52 - 16:57

EN: Maybe 90% of the time, it has to go through the limit order

ZH: 可能90%的时间,价格必须穿过你的限价单,订单才能够成交

16:55 - 16:57

EN: before your order gets filled.

ZH: 可能90%的时间,价格必须穿过你的限价单,订单才能够成交

16:58 - 17:02

EN: 10% of the time if it touches your limit order, you will get filled.

ZH: 10%的时间,当价格碰到限价单的时候就成交了

17:07 - 17:10

EN: Let’s say you buy with a stop above this pullback.

ZH: 假设你在回调之后的阳线上方买入

17:10 - 17:13

EN: We have a bull breakout and a pullback.

ZH: 多头突破,然后回调

17:13 - 17:16

EN: You buy with a stop above the high of this bar and you get filled right there,

ZH: 你在这根K线的高点上方挂突破买单, 会在这里成交(绿色框框)

17:20 - 17:22

EN: and a scalper might want to exit with a minimum scalp,

ZH: 假设一个剥头皮交易者希望以最小利润离场

17:22 - 17:27

EN: so he places a limit order at that minimum scalp price, this blue line,

ZH: 所以它会在剥头皮最小目标处挂限价卖单, 也就是这条蓝线的地方

17:27 - 17:30

EN: and as soon as the market goes above that blue line,

ZH: 一旦价格超过那条蓝线

17:30 - 17:33

EN: he will be filled at his limit order price.

ZH: 他就会以限价卖单的价格成交(卖出止盈)

17:33 - 17:35

EN: Rarely, he’ll get filled at a better price.

ZH: 极少情况下,他会以更好的价格成交 (注:这里指以更高价格卖出)

17:40 - 17:45

EN: On the other hand, the scalper might decide

ZH: 又或者,他的目标略大于剥头皮的最小利润

17:43 - 17:45

EN: that he wants a little bit more than a minimum scalp,

ZH: 又或者,他的目标略大于剥头皮的最小利润

17:45 - 17:51

EN: and he might place his limit order to sell at the high of the bull trend.

ZH: 他可以在前期高点挂限价卖单

17:51 - 18:00

EN: So he’ll place a limit order to take profits here,

ZH: 所以他会在这里设置止盈的限价卖单(棕色线), 当价格超过那个价格的瞬间,他的订单就会成交

17:54 - 18:00

EN: to sell out of his long position here, and he would get filled here

ZH: 所以他会在这里设置止盈的限价卖单(棕色线), 当价格超过那个价格的瞬间,他的订单就会成交

17:58 - 18:00

EN: as soon as the market went above that price.

ZH: 所以他会在这里设置止盈的限价卖单(棕色线), 当价格超过那个价格的瞬间,他的订单就会成交

18:00 - 18:04

EN: If it touches that price, 90% of the time he will not get filled.

ZH: 如果只是刚好碰到,90%的时间是无法成交的

18:04 - 18:07

EN: It has to go above that price to make sure that you’re filled.

ZH: 市场必须突破那个价格,才能确保订单成交

18:07 - 18:10

EN: If it goes above the price, you will get filled.

ZH: 在市场突破那个价格的瞬间,你的订单就成交了

18:15 - 18:18

EN: The experienced bear scalper might look at this and say,

ZH: 做剥头皮的空头可能会认为,

18:18 - 18:20

EN: oh, we went down, we went up, we went down, we went up.

ZH: 市场下跌,上涨,下跌,上涨

18:20 - 18:26

EN: This is probably a Trading Range, and therefore if we break

ZH: 这很可能是一个震荡区间, 因此就算突破这根K线的高点,也不会再涨太多

18:23 - 18:26

EN: above the high of this bar, we’re probably not going to go up very far.

ZH: 这很可能是一个震荡区间, 因此就算突破这根K线的高点,也不会再涨太多

18:26 - 18:31

EN: A bear scalper may place a limit order to go short at this high.

ZH: 所以他可能会在这个高点挂限价卖单,开仓做空,

18:31 - 18:38

EN: For him to get filled, 90% of the time it has to go

ZH: 90%的时间,市场必须突破那个高点才能确保他的订单成交

18:35 - 18:38

EN: at least a little bit above that high to get filled.

ZH: 90%的时间,市场必须突破那个高点才能确保他的订单成交

18:39 - 18:44

EN: Again, entering with limit orders is something that experienced traders can do.

ZH: 再次强调,有经验的交易员可以使用限价单入场

18:44 - 18:49

EN: Beginners should only be entering with stops because the market’s racing up,

ZH: 而新手只应该用突破单入场,因为目前市场在快速上涨

18:49 - 18:57

EN: and if you’re selling, you have to be very comfortable being short

ZH: 这样做的前提是,你必须非常习惯于在市场迅速上涨时卖出做空, 但是新手总是会感到惊慌失措

18:52 - 18:57

EN: in a market that’s quickly going against you, and beginners invariably panic

ZH: 这样做的前提是,你必须非常习惯于在市场迅速上涨时卖出做空, 但是新手总是会感到惊慌失措

18:57 - 19:02

EN: and they end up exiting with a loss up here instead of with a profit down here.

ZH: 导致最终在这里亏损离场,而不是在这里盈利离场

Slide 011

Time: 19:05

Slide 011

Bilingual Transcript

19:09 - 19:13

EN: A bear scalper will look at this chart and see a probable Trading Range.

ZH: 剥头皮的空头看到这个行情,看到一个潜在的震荡区间

19:13 - 19:16

EN: He’ll place a limit order at that high to go short,

ZH: 他会在那个高点挂限价卖单做空

19:17 - 19:20

EN: and as soon as the market goes above his order, he’ll get filled,

ZH: 价格超过订单的一瞬间,他就会成交,

19:20 - 19:24

EN: betting that the bull breakout will fail and reverse down.

ZH: 押注多头突破会失败,并反转下跌

19:25 - 19:29

EN: A limit order is basically the opposite of a stop order.

ZH: 限价单基本上就是突破单的对手盘 (注:突破单押注突破成功,限价单押注突破失败)

19:29 - 19:34

EN: A bull is getting stopped out above this bar; a limit order trader is placing

ZH: 多头在这根K线上方挂突破买单,买入做多 (注:押注向上突破成功)

19:34 - 19:38

EN: his limit order to go short at the high of this bar.

ZH: 而空头在这根K线的高点挂限价卖单,卖出做空 (注:押注向上突破失败)

19:38 - 19:40

EN: It usually has to go above the bar to get filled.

ZH: 通常市场必须突破这根K线,(这两个订单)才能成交

19:42 - 19:45

EN: The limit order bear is selling with a limit order.

ZH: 空头使用限价卖单做空

19:45 - 19:47

EN: The stop order bull is buying.

ZH: 多头使用突破买单做多

19:47 - 19:52

EN: For example, if the bull wanted to buy a breakout hoping for a Measured Move up,

ZH: 例如,如果多头想要在突破时买入, 押注会上涨到MM目标位

19:52 - 19:55

EN: he’ll buy with a stop just above the high of this bar.

ZH: 他就会在这根K线的高点上方挂突破买单

19:55 - 19:59

EN: Or a bear who was short down here, he might have his stop

ZH: 或者一个在这里做空的空头, 他可能会把突破买单(也就是他的止损)

19:59 - 20:01

EN: above the high of this bar to get stopped out.

ZH: 放在这根K线的高点上方

20:01 - 20:06

EN: So he’ll buy back his short if the market gets just a little bit above this bar.

ZH: 所以当市场稍微突破这根K线,他就会回补他的空头仓位

20:10 - 20:14

EN: The bear who sold at this high might be looking for a scalp.

ZH: 在前期高点挂限价卖单的空头可能在做剥头皮交易

20:14 - 20:19

EN: He’ll place a limit order (the blue line)

ZH: 他会在剥头皮的距离挂限价买单止盈(蓝线)

20:16 - 20:19

EN: to get out at a scalp distance from his entry.

ZH: 他会在剥头皮的距离挂限价买单止盈(蓝线)

20:20 - 20:24

EN: He sold with a limit order, and he’s looking to exit with a limit order.

ZH: 他使用限价卖单开仓做空,并计划使用限价买单止盈离场

20:24 - 20:27

EN: If the market falls below his limit order price, he’ll get filled.

ZH: 在市场跌破限价买单的瞬间,他就会成交

20:27 - 20:31

EN: If it simply falls exactly to his price but not below,

ZH: 如果市场仅仅跌到这个价格,但没有穿过它,

20:31 - 20:34

EN: 90% of the time he will not get filled.

ZH: 90%的时间他不会成交

20:34 - 20:38

EN: It usually has to go below his price to make sure his order is filled.

ZH: 通常市场必须跌破这个价格(限价买单)才能确保订单成交

20:38 - 20:42

EN: If it does go below his price, he’s guaranteed a fill.

ZH: 只要市场跌到这个价格之下,他就一定会成交

20:46 - 20:49

EN: The scalper, instead of going for a minimum scalp,

ZH: 如果这个剥头皮交易者没有追求最小利润,

20:49 - 20:53

EN: might hold and hope that the market falls below this low.

ZH: 而是继续持仓,希望市场可以跌破这个低点

20:53 - 20:56

EN: He might place his limit order to take profit at this low.

ZH: 那么他可能会在这个低点挂限价买单止盈

20:57 - 21:00

EN: It has to go below the price to get filled 90% of the time.

ZH: 90%的时间,市场必须跌破这个价格才能成交

21:03 - 21:07

EN: A bull might say, okay, we went down, up, and down and up and down.

ZH: 假如一个多头认为:“下跌,上涨,下跌,上涨,下跌,

21:07 - 21:11

EN: It’s probably a Trading Range, and therefore the breakout

ZH: 很可能是震荡区间,因此跌破这个低点的尝试会失败”

21:09 - 21:11

EN: below this low will fail.

ZH: 很可能是震荡区间,因此跌破这个低点的尝试会失败”

21:11 - 21:16

EN: A bull experienced trader might place a limit order to buy at that low.

ZH: 有经验的交易者可能会在那个低点挂限价买单,买入做多

21:17 - 21:21

EN: He will go long at that low, and if the market fell a little bit

ZH: 限价买单的价格就是前期的低点,

21:21 - 21:23

EN: below his entry price, he would get filled.

ZH: 当市场跌破这个价格的瞬间,他就可以成交

21:23 - 21:24

EN: And it did, on this bar.

ZH: 也就是在这根K线成交、买入

21:24 - 21:31

EN: Although it’s hard to see, the low of this bar is slightly

ZH: 虽然很难看清,但这根K线的低点确实略微低于金色线, 也就是前期的这个低点

21:28 - 21:31

EN: below that gold line at the low over here.

ZH: 虽然很难看清,但这根K线的低点确实略微低于金色线, 也就是前期的这个低点

Slide 012

Time: 21:35

Slide 012

Bilingual Transcript

21:35 - 21:38

EN: I now want to talk a little bit about bracket orders.

ZH: 下面我们来讲括号单

21:38 - 21:43

EN: A bracket order is a combination of a stop order and one or more limit orders.

ZH: 括号单是突破单和一个或多个限价单的组合

Slide 013

Time: 21:44

Slide 013

Bilingual Transcript

21:50 - 21:55

EN: Whenever you’re in any trade, you should always have a bracket order operating.

ZH: 在入场之后,你一定要设置好括号单

21:55 - 21:56

EN: It’s a combination of two things:

ZH: 它是两个东西的组合:

21:56 - 22:00

EN: a protective stop order and a profit-taking limit order.

ZH: 一个保护性止损(突破单),和一个止盈的限价单

22:03 - 22:07

EN: A bracket order, it brackets the current market, the current price.

ZH: 括号单,就像括号一样把当前的市场夹在当中

22:07 - 22:10

EN: It’s also called an OCO order.

ZH: 它也叫OCO订单

22:10 - 22:16

EN: Some brokers say OCO stands for “Order Cancels Order.” Other brokers say

ZH: OCO的意思是“如果一个订单被触发,那么另一个订单就取消”

22:15 - 22:19

EN: “One Cancels Other.” And what it means is if you have a bracket order

ZH: OCO的意思是“如果一个订单被触发,那么另一个订单就取消” 如果你设置了一组括号单

22:19 - 22:23

EN: (a stop and a limit order), as soon as one of the two orders is filled,

ZH: (一个止损、一个止盈), 在其中一个订单成交的瞬间,

22:23 - 22:26

EN: the other one gets cancelled automatically, immediately.

ZH: 另一个会立刻、自动取消(即自动撤单)

22:30 - 22:35

EN: Most brokers will allow you to attach a bracket order to your entry order,

ZH: 大多数券商允许你把括号单附加在你的入场订单上

22:35 - 22:41

EN: which means you place an entry order;

ZH: 也就是说,在你下单入场的时候,也同时设置好括号单

22:38 - 22:41

EN: the bracket order then is created but not filled.

ZH: 也就是说,在你下单入场的时候,也同时设置好括号单

22:41 - 22:48

EN: As soon as your entry order is filled, your software and your broker

ZH: 一旦你的入场订单成交,券商就会自动把括号单挂上去

22:45 - 22:48

EN: automatically then place the bracket order.

ZH: 一旦你的入场订单成交,券商就会自动把括号单挂上去

22:48 - 22:52

EN: They automatically place both a stop order to protect you

ZH: 自动设置一个保护性止损(突破单)

22:52 - 22:54

EN: and a limit order where you can take profits.

ZH: 以及一个止盈的限价单

23:00 - 23:06

EN: The order is created as soon as you place your order to enter the trade.

ZH: 在你设置入场订单的同时,括号单也被创建

23:06 - 23:12

EN: The order does not get placed until your order

ZH: 等你的入场订单成交了,括号单就被正式挂到市场上

23:09 - 23:12

EN: to enter the trade is filled and you enter the trade.

ZH: 等你的入场订单成交了,括号单就被正式挂到市场上

23:15 - 23:19

EN: You get to decide how far away the orders are,

ZH: 你可以决定订单的距离——

23:19 - 23:22

EN: how far should your stop be, how much are you willing to risk,

ZH: 止损的距离,你愿意承担多少风险;

23:22 - 23:25

EN: how far should your profit-taking limit order should be.

ZH: 以及止盈限价单的距离

23:25 - 23:31

EN: Some traders split the profit-taking limit order

ZH: 一些交易者将止盈限价单拆分成两个或三个较小的订单

23:29 - 23:31

EN: into two or three smaller orders.

ZH: 一些交易者将止盈限价单拆分成两个或三个较小的订单

23:32 - 23:35

EN: They want to scale out – take some profit quickly

ZH: 他们想要分批止盈——其中一部分赚快钱

23:35 - 23:38

EN: and take other profit as the trade goes their way.

ZH: 剩下的继续持有,希望可以在更远的位置止盈

23:39 - 23:43

EN: For example, let’s say you are long 3 units.

ZH: 例如,假设你买入做多了3手合约 (注:或者3股股票,或者3份任何东西)

23:44 - 23:48

EN: Your stop therefore is for 3 units below the market and your limit order,

ZH: 因此,你的止损(突破卖单)是在下方某个价格卖出3手合约

23:48 - 23:51

EN: you might have three limit orders, each for 1 unit above.

ZH: 但是,你可以设置3个限价卖单,一个比一个高

23:51 - 23:55

EN: If the first one gets filled, you then have 2 contracts left.

ZH: 第1个成交之后,还剩两手合约

23:55 - 23:59

EN: Your broker software will automatically change your stop to 2 contracts

ZH: 券商会自动把止损单(之前挂了3手合约的止损) 更改为两手合约

23:59 - 24:02

EN: because now you’re only long 2 contracts.

ZH: 因为你现在手里只有2手合约(止盈卖掉了1手)

24:02 - 24:07

EN: When the second limit order gets filled, you’re now long only 1 contact.

ZH: 当第2个止盈限价单成交时,你现在只持有1手合约

24:07 - 24:11

EN: Your software will automatically change the stop to 1 contract.

ZH: 此时券商会自动把止损单更改为1手合约

24:15 - 24:17

EN: Again, as soon as your entry order is filled,

ZH: 再讲一遍,在你的入场订单成交的一瞬间

24:17 - 24:26

EN: if you set up your software correctly so that you attach a bracket order

ZH: 如果你的设置正确,在每个入场订单上都附加了一组括号单, 券商就会自动帮你挂上括号单

24:22 - 24:26

EN: to every entry order, your software then places the bracket order.

ZH: 如果你的设置正确,在每个入场订单上都附加了一组括号单, 券商就会自动帮你挂上括号单

Slide 014

Time: 24:30

Slide 014

Bilingual Transcript

24:31 - 24:34

EN: If a bear sells on a stop below this bar,

ZH: 如果空头在这根K线下方挂突破卖单做空,

24:34 - 24:39

EN: he should have an attached bracket order, and as soon as his order is filled

ZH: 他应该有一组附加的括号单, 在他入场订单成交的一瞬间,

24:39 - 24:42

EN: - he gets filled as this bar goes below that low

ZH: 当这根K线跌破那个低点时,入场订单成交

24:42 - 24:47

EN: - he now has both a protective stop and a profit-taking limit order.

ZH: 同时他也有了一个保护性止损单,以及一个止盈的限价单

24:47 - 24:51

EN: For example, he might place a protective stop above the high of this bar.

ZH: 例如,他可能会将保护性止损(突破买单) 放在这根K线的高点上方

24:51 - 24:54

EN: You can see this gold line is his stop, just above the high of that bar.

ZH: 这条金色线是他的突破买单,就在那根K线的高点上方

24:54 - 25:00

EN: And he might want to take a profit down here, maybe two times his risk.

ZH: 他可能希望在这里止盈,比如在两倍止损距离的地方

25:00 - 25:06

EN: You can see the distance to his stop is less

ZH: 这里他止损突破单的距离,小于到止盈限价单的距离

25:03 - 25:06

EN: than the distance to his profit-taking limit order.

ZH: 这里他止损突破单的距离,小于到止盈限价单的距离

25:06 - 25:11

EN: He can decide where to put the stop

ZH: 他可以分别决定止损和止盈的位置

25:08 - 25:11

EN: and where to put the profit-taking limit order,

ZH: 他可以分别决定止损和止盈的位置

25:11 - 25:13

EN: and they do not have to be at the same price.

ZH: 并不一定要风险等于利润,可以自己设置

25:13 - 25:16

EN: As soon as he gets stopped into the market,

ZH: 在他入场的一瞬间,

25:16 - 25:19

EN: his attached bracket order becomes active,

ZH: 附加的括号单就被激活,

25:19 - 25:23

EN: and he now has an active protective stop.

ZH: 于是他就有了一个保护性止损

25:23 - 25:27

EN: If the market goes to this price, he’ll get stopped out,

ZH: 如果市场涨到这个价格,他就自动止损离场

25:27 - 25:28

EN: and this order will disappear.

ZH: 同时下方的限价买单也会自动撤销

25:28 - 25:31

EN: If instead it goes down to his profit-taking limit order,

ZH: 如果市场跌到他的止盈限价买单

25:31 - 25:33

EN: it has to go through the order to fill it.

ZH: 市场必须跌破这个订单才能确保成交

25:33 - 25:39

EN: Then he gets out of his position and this stop will automatically get cancelled.

ZH: 然后他会自动止盈离场,上方的止损买单也会自动撤销

25:42 - 25:45

EN: In this particular case, let’s say he was trying to get out here.

ZH: 在这个案例中,假设他尝试在这里止盈,

25:45 - 25:47

EN: Instead of going down, the market went up.

ZH: 但市场没有下跌,而是上涨了

25:48 - 25:50

EN: He got stopped out with a loss.

ZH: 所以他最终止损离场

25:50 - 25:52

EN: He sold here, he gets stopped out here.

ZH: 他在这里卖出做空,在这里止损离场

25:52 - 25:57

EN: This order then disappears.

ZH: 这个订单就成交了,而下方的止盈单会被自动撤销

25:54 - 25:57

EN: It’ll be filled, and this order disappears.

ZH: 这个订单就成交了,而下方的止盈单会被自动撤销

25:59 - 26:04

EN: As soon as the market reaches his stop, his stop automatically gets filled

ZH: 只要市场碰到了这个价格, 他的突破买单就会变成市价买单,并立刻成交

26:04 - 26:07

EN: at the market, and he would exit with a loss.

ZH: 他就自动止损离场

26:07 - 26:10

EN: However, the stop protected him from a much bigger loss.

ZH: 这保护他避免遭受更大的损失

26:14 - 26:17

EN: When one order gets filled, the other one gets cancelled.

ZH: 一个订单成交的同时,另一个会被撤销

26:17 - 26:19

EN: It does not matter which one gets filled.

ZH: 不管哪一个先成交

26:19 - 26:23

EN: If his stop gets filled, his profit-taking limit order gets cancelled.

ZH: 如果他的止损单成交,他的止盈限价单就会被撤销

26:23 - 26:27

EN: If instead the market goes here first, then the stop gets filled.

ZH: 相反,如果市场先下跌到这里(止盈限价单成交), 那么上方的止损单就会被撤销

Slide 015

Time: 26:30

Slide 015

Bilingual Transcript

26:31 - 26:33

EN: Here’s an example of a bull.

ZH: 再来看一个多头视角的案例

26:33 - 26:36

EN: Let’s say he buys on a stop above the high of this bar,

ZH: 假设他在这根K线的高点上方挂突破买单,买入做多

26:38 - 26:42

EN: and he set up his software so that whenever he enters a trade,

ZH: 并且他在券商的软件中设置好了,只要他入场交易,

26:42 - 26:48

EN: the market automatically creates a bracket order with a stop below,

ZH: 就会自动设置一组括号单, 包括下方的止损单(突破卖单)——他决定价格,

26:46 - 26:48

EN: a certain price below – he determines the price

ZH: 就会自动设置一组括号单, 包括下方的止损单(突破卖单)——他决定价格,

26:48 - 26:51

EN: - and a profit-taking limit order above.

ZH: 以及上方的止盈限价卖单

26:51 - 26:54

EN: Let’s say his profit-taking limit order was up here.

ZH: 假设初始的止盈限价卖单在这里

26:54 - 26:58

EN: So as soon as he gets filled, he’s long, and he had a limit order here.

ZH: 在他入场的之后,他买入了,并且在这里有一个限价卖单

26:58 - 27:04

EN: He can then quickly change the order to here

ZH: 如果他认为市场不会突破这个高点太多, 就可以立刻把订单改到这里

27:01 - 27:04

EN: if he thinks the market might not get much above this high.

ZH: 如果他认为市场不会突破这个高点太多, 就可以立刻把订单改到这里

27:04 - 27:11

EN: As long as the distance from here to there is at least the size

ZH: 只要从这里到那里距离至少是剥头皮的最小利润, 就可以这样做

27:08 - 27:11

EN: of a minimum scalp, then that’s an okay thing to do.

ZH: 只要从这里到那里距离至少是剥头皮的最小利润, 就可以这样做

27:12 - 27:15

EN: On this bar, the market hit his limit order.

ZH: 在这根K线上,市场刚好碰到了他的限价卖单

27:16 - 27:24

EN: However, it probably did not get filled, so his limit order

ZH: 然而,订单不一定成交,所以他的限价单仍然有效, 下方的止损单也仍然有效

27:19 - 27:24

EN: to take profits is still alive, and his stop is still alive as well

ZH: 然而,订单不一定成交,所以他的限价单仍然有效, 下方的止损单也仍然有效

27:24 - 27:26

EN: because he’s still in his long position.

ZH: 因为他仍然持有多头仓位(还没有成功地止盈)

27:31 - 27:35

EN: As soon as the market went above his limit order, then he gets filled

ZH: 在市场突破这个限价卖单的瞬间,订单成交,

27:35 - 27:38

EN: and this order, the stop order, automatically gets cancelled.

ZH: 同时下方的止损卖单自动撤销

27:38 - 27:41

EN: He no longer has a position when he gets filled here.

ZH: 限价卖单成交之后,他不再持有多头仓位

27:41 - 27:45

EN: He exited his trade, so he no longer needs a stop order.

ZH: 他已经结束了这笔交易,所以他不再需要止损单

27:46 - 27:49

EN: If this order was not cancelled, it would still be active.

ZH: 假如这个订单没有被撤销,它就会一直挂在那里

27:49 - 27:51

EN: He’d be out of his position here.

ZH: 在这里止盈离场之后,

27:51 - 27:56

EN: When the market came down and hit his stop, he would then find himself short.

ZH: 当市场下跌并碰到他的突破卖单时, 他会发现,自己竟然开仓做空了

27:59 - 28:02

EN: Bracket orders, as soon as one gets filled,

ZH: 括号单(避免了这个问题),只要其中一个订单成交,

28:02 - 28:05

EN: the other order gets cancelled automatically.

ZH: 另一个订单就会自动撤销

28:09 - 28:11

EN: There are many other types of orders.

ZH: 还有许多其他类型的订单

Slide 016

Time: 28:10

Slide 016

Bilingual Transcript

28:11 - 28:15

EN: The only one that most traders ever need is a market order.

ZH: 其中,对于绝大部分交易者来说,只有市价单是会被用到的

Slide 017

Time: 28:16

Slide 017

Bilingual Transcript

28:19 - 28:23

EN: Again, most traders should only be entering with stop orders,

ZH: 再次强调,大多数交易者在入场的时候只应该使用突破单

28:23 - 28:26

EN: and they can exit either with a stop or limit order, the bracket order.

ZH: 然后可以用突破单止损、限价单止盈,或者用括号单

28:26 - 28:29

EN: A stop order can protect them against a big loss;

ZH: 止损的突破单可以保护他们免受重大损失

28:29 - 28:33

EN: a limit order can be used to exit with their profit.

ZH: 限价单可以用来止盈离场

28:35 - 28:38

EN: Sometimes the market is moving very fast, and you have to make

ZH: 有时市场变化非常快,你必须快速做出决定

28:38 - 28:43

EN: a very quick decision either to exit a trade

ZH: 比如立刻平仓离场,或者立刻开仓入场

28:40 - 28:43

EN: that you’re already in or to enter a trade.

ZH: 比如立刻平仓离场,或者立刻开仓入场

28:48 - 28:52

EN: And sometimes it’s just better just to get in or get out immediately,

ZH: 有时立即入场或离场是更好的做法,

28:52 - 28:56

EN: and not wait for your stop to be hit or not wait for a pullback

ZH: 而不是干等着突破单被碰到,

28:56 - 28:59

EN: that would allow you to enter at a better price with a limit order.

ZH: 也不是等待回调,希望可以用限价单在更好的价格入场

29:00 - 29:06

EN: And that is why all brokers have an option to create market orders.

ZH: 这就是为什么所有平台都有“市价单”这一选项

29:06 - 29:09

EN: If you select “Market,” for example “Buy Market,”

ZH: 如果你选择“市价单”,例如“市价买入”

29:09 - 29:12

EN: you’ll get filled immediately at the market.

ZH: 你会立刻在市价买入成交

29:12 - 29:16

EN: If you pick “Sell Market,” you’ll get filled immediately at the market.

ZH: 如果你选择“市价卖出”,你会立刻在市价卖出成交

29:16 - 29:21

EN: If you’re long and you hit “Sell Market,” you’ll immediately exit.

ZH: 如果你持有多头仓位,然后点击“市价卖出”, 你就会立刻离场

29:21 - 29:25

EN: If you’re short and you hit “Buy Market,” you’ll immediately exit.

ZH: 如果你持有空头仓位,然后点击“市价买入”, 你就会立刻离场

29:30 - 29:35

EN: Buy orders, buy market orders, they’re filled at the offer – in other words,

ZH: 市价买单,会按照要价(ask)成交——略高于现价;

29:35 - 29:40

EN: slightly above – and sell market orders are filled at the bid, slightly below.

ZH: 市价卖单,会按照出价(bid)成交——略低于现价

29:41 - 29:42

EN: The bid/ask spread.

ZH: 这就是点差(注:出价和要价之间的差价)

29:43 - 29:48

EN: Brokers always make you buy at the worst price and sell at the worst price.

ZH: 平台总是让你在最差的价格买入和卖出

Slide 018

Time: 29:50

Slide 018

Bilingual Transcript

29:54 - 29:58

EN: Let’s say over here, you’re thinking

ZH: 假如这里你在犹豫:“也许我应该买入,也许我不应该买入,

29:56 - 29:58

EN: “Maybe I should buy, maybe I should not buy.

ZH: 假如这里你在犹豫:“也许我应该买入,也许我不应该买入,

29:58 - 30:02

EN: Maybe I’d like to see the market start to move up quickly before I buy.”

ZH: 也许我应该在开始快速上涨时再买入。”

30:02 - 30:07

EN: And as it’s starting to go up, you decide,

ZH: 当市场开始上涨时,你终于决定:这里我必须要出手了!” 你可以直接市价买入

30:05 - 30:07

EN: “Oh, I’ve got to get long.” You can just buy at the market.

ZH: 当市场开始上涨时,你终于决定:这里我必须要出手了!” 你可以直接市价买入

30:07 - 30:10

EN: Just hit the button on your software, buy the market.

ZH: 直接点击券商界面上的“市价买入”

30:12 - 30:15

EN: Your software should automatically create a bracket order.

ZH: (假定之前你已经设置好了) 此时券商会帮你挂上一组括号单

30:15 - 30:18

EN: For example, you might want to sell on a stop below this low.

ZH: 比如,在这个低点下方卖出止损

30:22 - 30:25

EN: And let’s say you’re planning on taking a scalp profit.

ZH: 假设你计划赚一笔剥头皮的快钱

30:25 - 30:28

EN: The market reaches your scalp, but you think it might go higher,

ZH: 涨幅已经满足了剥头皮的最小利润, 但是你认为还会继续上涨,于是就没有止盈,

30:28 - 30:30

EN: and then you’re disappointed by this big selloff

ZH: 然后你对这个大跌感到失望

30:30 - 30:35

EN: and you change your profit-taking order to being right at this high,

ZH: 所以更改了止盈单,移动到了这个高点

30:35 - 30:36

EN: and you would get filled there.

ZH: 最后你会在这里成交

30:37 - 30:42

EN: As soon as your limit order is filled, your stop gets cancelled.

ZH: 在限价卖单成交的瞬间,下方的止损卖单会自动撤消

Slide 019

Time: 30:45

Slide 019

Bilingual Transcript

30:48 - 30:53

EN: We have a trend going up here, and the market falls below a bull bar.

ZH: 上涨趋势,这根阳线的低点被跌破了

30:53 - 30:57

EN: You might decide that it’s not likely to go down very far,

ZH: 假设你认为市场不会下跌太多

30:57 - 30:59

EN: and maybe you buy at the low of this bull bar,

ZH: 所以你在这根阳线的低点买入(绿色框框)

30:59 - 31:01

EN: betting that we’ll get another Higher Low like this.

ZH: 押注会像之前一样,低点抬高

31:07 - 31:09

EN: For example, you buy here.

ZH: 例如,你在这里买入

31:09 - 31:13

EN: Your bracket order would be a stop down here to get you out

ZH: 你的括号单会包含下方的这个止损单(突破卖单)

31:13 - 31:16

EN: if the market fell below this low, or maybe below that low.

ZH: 在市场跌破这个低点的时候保护你

31:17 - 31:19

EN: And maybe you’re hoping for a test of this high,

ZH: 你的目标是希望测试这个高点,

31:20 - 31:22

EN: so you have a limit order at that high.

ZH: 所以你的止盈限价卖单在那里

31:23 - 31:26

EN: However, after you enter at the low of this bar,

ZH: 然而,当你在这根K线的低点入场之后,

31:26 - 31:28

EN: you get a second bear bar closing on its low.

ZH: 你看到又是一根阴线收在最低

31:29 - 31:33

EN: You then decide that your premise is wrong, that we’re probably not going up.

ZH: 所以你发现你入场的前提是错误的, 市场很可能无法上涨

31:33 - 31:34

EN: This might be a Wedge Top – one, two,

ZH: 这可能是一个楔形顶——1,2,3

31:34 - 31:37

EN: three and a reversal down, and we have a follow-through.

ZH: 然后反转下跌,并且有跟随的阴线

31:37 - 31:40

EN: At the close of this bar, a bar closing on its low,

ZH: 收在最低的阴线,在它收盘的时候,

31:40 - 31:42

EN: you decide “I just want to get out.

ZH: 你做出决定:“我不想再继续持有了,

31:42 - 31:44

EN: I don’t want it to hit my stop.

ZH: 没必要让我的止损被打到,可以少亏一些离场。”

31:43 - 31:48

EN: I’ll lose more.” As soon as this bar closes, you hit “Sell Market”

ZH: 没必要让我的止损被打到,可以少亏一些离场。” 那么,你可以在这根阴线收盘的一瞬间, 点击“市价卖出”

31:48 - 31:51

EN: and you get filled as soon as the next bar opens,

ZH: 这样你就会在下一根K线开盘的瞬间立刻成交

31:51 - 31:54

EN: and you reduced your loss instead of waiting for your stop to be hit.

ZH: 成功地减少了亏损,而不是干等着让止损被打到

Slide 020

Time: 32:00

Slide 020

Bilingual Transcript

32:01 - 32:03

EN: We have a strong reversal down.

ZH: 强势的反转下跌

32:03 - 32:06

EN: We have a second bar closing on its low.

ZH: 连续两根阴线收在最低

32:06 - 32:09

EN: A lot of traders will see this as a Sell The Close market,

ZH: 许多交易者会把它看作是“卖收盘”的行情

32:09 - 32:13

EN: a strong bear trend, where you can make money by selling closes.

ZH: 强下降趋势,你可以在K线收盘卖出做空

32:13 - 32:17

EN: If you think it’s a Sell The Close market, as soon as this bar closes,

ZH: 如果你认为这是一个“卖收盘”的下降趋势, 那么在它收盘的瞬间,

32:17 - 32:20

EN: you hit the button on your software – sell! Sell the market!

ZH: 你就点击界面上的“市价卖出”—— 做空!市价做空!

32:21 - 32:25

EN: You get filled immediately after you hit the order.

ZH: 你点击鼠标之后订单会立刻成交

32:25 - 32:28

EN: You get filled early on during this bar with a market order.

ZH: 你在这根K线开盘的瞬间以市价卖出了

32:31 - 32:36

EN: Your software should immediately create a bracket order with a stop

ZH: 你应该设置好一组带有止损和止盈的括号单,

32:35 - 32:43

EN: and profit-taking limit order, and you might want to move the stop order

ZH: 你应该设置好一组带有止损和止盈的括号单, 止损单移动到这个高点的上方 而止盈的限价买单在下方的MM目标位——

32:39 - 32:43

EN: so that it’s just above this high, and you might want to change your limit order

ZH: 止损单移动到这个高点的上方 而止盈的限价买单在下方的MM目标位——

32:43 - 32:47

EN: maybe to a Measured Move down – maybe based upon the height of this close

ZH: 从它的收盘,到这个高点,往下翻一倍

32:47 - 32:51

EN: to that high, maybe a little bit more, and you might drag it down here.

ZH: 把止盈单拖到这个位置(注:大部分券商,都 可以直接在K线图上拖动订单线,快速修改订单的价格)

32:54 - 32:57

EN: In this particular case, you might be thinking,

ZH: 在这个案例中,你可能会考虑:

32:57 - 33:01

EN: “The reversal down is strong enough for a swing trade,

ZH: “反转下跌足够强势,可以做波段交易, 我要把止盈的限价单放在这里。”

32:59 - 33:01

EN: and I’ll place my limit order down here.”

ZH: “反转下跌足够强势,可以做波段交易, 我要把止盈的限价单放在这里。”

33:06 - 33:12

EN: Your software will automatically cancel the order

ZH: 一个订单成交的同时,券商会自动撤销另外一个订单

33:09 - 33:12

EN: that is not filled as soon as one order is filled.

ZH: 一个订单成交的同时,券商会自动撤销另外一个订单

33:12 - 33:16

EN: If the market comes up here and this your stop, this gets filled.

ZH: 如果市场涨到这里,你的止损单被打到的同时, 下方的止盈单会被撤销;

33:16 - 33:19

EN: If it comes down here to hit your profit target,

ZH: 如果跌到这里,达到了目标位,

33:19 - 33:22

EN: your profit-taking limit order, you get filled and you’re no longer short;

ZH: 止盈限价单成交,你就不再持有空头仓位

33:22 - 33:25

EN: your stop automatically gets cancelled.

ZH: 所以上方的止损单会自动撤销

33:28 - 33:30

EN: There are many other types of orders,

ZH: 还有许多其他类型的订单,

33:30 - 33:33

EN: and many brokers offer lots of other choices for you.

ZH: 很多券商都会提供各种选择

Slide 021

Time: 33:30

Slide 021

Bilingual Transcript

33:34 - 33:38

EN: When I started trading 30 years ago, stop limit orders

ZH: 40年前,在我刚开始交易的时候,突破限价单 (注:突破单被碰到之后,变成限价单,而不是市价单)

33:38 - 33:42

EN: and marketable limit orders were pretty popular, and they were used,

ZH: 和可成交限价单非常流行,并且它们被广泛使用 (注:可成交限价单,保证成交的同时防止点差过大)

33:42 - 33:47

EN: I think, mostly to protect traders against floor traders and unethical brokers

ZH: 主要的原因是为了对抗场内交易员和不道德的券商,

33:47 - 33:50

EN: and firms who were basically stealing money from traders.

ZH: 还有那些基本上是在从交易者手中偷钱的机构 (注:利用甚至操控点差和滑点,赚交易者的钱)

33:55 - 33:58

EN: But now, orders are computerized, and you don’t have to worry

ZH: 但现在,订单全都通过网络成交,

33:58 - 34:02

EN: about the floor traders stealing from you, and therefore stop limit orders

ZH: 不再需要担心场内交易员“偷”你的钱,

34:02 - 34:05

EN: and marketable limit orders are no longer useful.

ZH: 所以可成交限价单不再有用(注:如果你的平台滑点很大, 更好的解决方法是换一个更靠谱的平台)

34:07 - 34:10

EN: Your broker may brag that he has a variety of special types of orders.

ZH: 你的券商可能会吹嘘他们有各种特殊类型的订单

34:11 - 34:12

EN: They’re a waste of your time.

ZH: 这是在浪费你的时间

34:12 - 34:18

EN: They rarely ever offer any benefit, and when they do, the benefit is very small.

ZH: 它们几乎无法提供任何好处, 即使提供,好处也非常小

34:20 - 34:27

EN: You stand to make much more money just focusing on managing your trades well

ZH: 与其研究那些奇怪的订单, 不如专注于管理好你的交易,可以帮助你赚更多钱

34:24 - 34:27

EN: than using these other types of orders.

ZH: 与其研究那些奇怪的订单, 不如专注于管理好你的交易,可以帮助你赚更多钱

34:27 - 34:30

EN: You should stick to the four types that I talked about in this video.

ZH: 你应该坚持使用我在这个视频中提到的4种订单

34:36 - 34:41

EN: If you’re a Forex trader, you have to be aware

ZH: 如果你是外汇交易者,你必须注意外汇市场的一些特殊性

34:39 - 34:41

EN: of some peculiarities of the Forex market.

ZH: 如果你是外汇交易者,你必须注意外汇市场的一些特殊性

34:41 - 34:44

EN: First of all, the charts are not based upon actual trades.

ZH: 首先,外汇的K线图不是基于实际的成交价格,

34:44 - 34:48

EN: They’re usually based upon the bid or the ask or the midpoint

ZH: 而是基于要价、出价、中间价,或其它东西,

34:48 - 34:53

EN: or something else, and there may never have been a trade

ZH: 而且K线图上出现的某个价格, 可能从来没有在那个价格发生过交易

34:50 - 34:53

EN: that takes place at a particular price on the chart.

ZH: 而且K线图上出现的某个价格, 可能从来没有在那个价格发生过交易

34:53 - 34:56

EN: So for example, if this were a Forex chart,

ZH: 例如,如果这是某个外汇的K线图,

34:56 - 34:59

EN: it looks like the market traded to this high and turned down.

ZH: 它看起来像市场交易到这个高点,然后反转

34:59 - 35:01

EN: It might not have.

ZH: 实际上可能并没有

35:01 - 35:04

EN: If this is a chart that’s only showing ask prices,

ZH: 如果这是一个仅显示要价(ask)的K线图

35:04 - 35:06

EN: the market may not have ever reached that price.

ZH: 市场可能从未真正达到过那个价格

35:06 - 35:08

EN: It’s not showing trades; it’s showing asks.

ZH: 它显示的不是成交价;它显示的只是要价(ask)

35:08 - 35:13

EN: Likewise, if it’s only showing bids, it may never have reached this price.

ZH: 同样,如果它仅显示出价(bid), 市场可能从未达到过这个价格

35:13 - 35:20

EN: And the problem with that is stop and limit orders

ZH: 所以问题就来了, 光看K线图,你觉得你的订单应该被成交, 但实际上不会成交

35:16 - 35:20

EN: that you think should get filled by looking at the chart are not filled,

ZH: 光看K线图,你觉得你的订单应该被成交, 但实际上不会成交

35:20 - 35:23

EN: and it’s because the chart is not showing actual trades.

ZH: 因为K线图显示的不是实际的成交价

35:23 - 35:26

EN: It’s only showing bid prices and ask prices.

ZH: 它只是显示了要价或出价

35:31 - 35:36

EN: I discuss this in detail in the videos on Forex Basics in the trading course.

ZH: 我在关于外汇基础知识的视频中详细讲解了这一部分

Slide 022

Time: 35:40

Slide 022

Bilingual Transcript

35:44 - 35:47

EN: It’s very important to understand that brokers are ”Not Held”,

ZH: 理解平台所说的“免责”非常重要

35:47 - 35:54

EN: and “Not Held” is a legal term, and what it means is

ZH: “免责”是一个法律术语, 意思是:出了任何问题,都是你的错

35:51 - 35:54

EN: that anything that goes wrong is your fault.

ZH: “免责”是一个法律术语, 意思是:出了任何问题,都是你的错

35:54 - 35:56

EN: You cannot hold them responsible.

ZH: 你不能追究他们的责任

35:57 - 35:59

EN: For example, if you think that your order should’ve been filled

ZH: 例如,如果你认为你的订单应该在某个价格成交了,

35:59 - 36:03

EN: on a particular price but it was not filled, call your broker.

ZH: 但是没有,于是你打电话给平台投诉

36:04 - 36:08

EN: However, 99% of the time, if you think you should have been filled

ZH: 然而,99%的情况下,如果你认为应该已经成交,

36:08 - 36:12

EN: or you should have had a different fill, it’s because you made a mistake

ZH: 或者应该以不同的价格成交,那是因为你犯了错误

36:12 - 36:13

EN: and you simply did not realize it.

ZH: 只是你没有意识到

36:15 - 36:18

EN: The 1% of the time when it actually is the broker’s fault

ZH: 只有1%的时候,真的是平台出错了,

36:18 - 36:21

EN: or the exchange’s fault, it’s still your fault.

ZH: 或者交易所出错了,但那仍然是你的错 (注:反正都是交易者的错,哭了)

36:22 - 36:27

EN: It’s very rare for them to change a trade and do what is right.

ZH: 交易所和券商几乎不可能纠正已经发生的交易

36:27 - 36:30

EN: I’ve had it happen maybe a couple times in 30 years.

ZH: 在过去的30多年里,我只遇到过寥寥几次

36:32 - 36:36

EN: Whenever you open an account, you sign a contract with your broker,

ZH: 在你开户的时候,你会和平台签署合同 (注:不过我估计你们都不会仔细阅读)

36:36 - 36:40

EN: and one of the clauses in that contract says “Not Held“.

ZH: 合同中的一项条款写着“免责”两个大字

36:40 - 36:44

EN: It means that the broker is not responsible for any problems filling orders

ZH: 这意味着平台不对任何订单成交的问题负责

36:44 - 36:47

EN: or not filling orders or for bad fills.

ZH: 不管是没有成交,还是在糟糕的价格成交, 他们都不负责(注:渣男)

36:48 - 36:51

EN: And if you’re unhappy with a fill or with the absence of a fill,

ZH: 如果你对成交的情况不满意,

36:51 - 36:55

EN: it’s always your fault, even if it’s not your fault.

ZH: 就算不是你的错,也是你的错

36:55 - 36:57

EN: That’s just part of trading.

ZH: 这就是交易的一部分(成本)

Slide 023

Time: 37:00

Slide 023

Bilingual Transcript

37:01 - 37:04

EN: In this video I talked about stop orders.

ZH: 这节课,我讲了各类订单

37:04 - 37:08

EN: Most traders should only be entering with stop orders and nothing else.

ZH: 大多数交易者入场时应该只使用突破单,而不是其他订单

37:08 - 37:12

EN: Also, you need protective stops to protect yourself against disasters.

ZH: 此外,你需要保护性止损来保护自己免受大亏

37:12 - 37:16

EN: However, they don’t always protect yourself against disasters.

ZH: 然而,它们并不是100%能够帮你躲过灾难

37:16 - 37:22

EN: There are some disasters that can cost you a lot of money,

ZH: 就算设置了保护性止损, 有些黑天鹅事件可能还是会让你亏很多钱

37:19 - 37:22

EN: even if you have a protective stop in the market.

ZH: 就算设置了保护性止损, 有些黑天鹅事件可能还是会让你亏很多钱

37:22 - 37:25

EN: Experienced traders can enter with limit orders.

ZH: 有经验的交易者可以使用限价单入场

37:26 - 37:29

EN: All traders should be using limit orders to take profits.

ZH: 所有交易者都应使用限价单来止盈

37:30 - 37:31

EN: Bracket orders.

ZH: 还有括号单

37:31 - 37:35

EN: You should set up your software so that as soon as you’re in the market,

ZH: 你应该在软件中设置好,在你入场的同时,

37:35 - 37:41

EN: the software immediately creates a bracket order: a protective stop

ZH: 软件会立刻自动创建一组括号单—— 包括保护性止损,以防市场反向移动;

37:39 - 37:47

EN: in case the market goes against you, and a profit-taking limit order

ZH: 软件会立刻自动创建一组括号单—— 包括保护性止损,以防市场反向移动; 以及止盈的限价单,如果做对了,就可以自动止盈

37:43 - 37:47

EN: so that if the market goes your way, you can exit with a profit.

ZH: 以及止盈的限价单,如果做对了,就可以自动止盈

37:48 - 37:53

EN: Market orders are handy sometimes, but you usually will not use them.

ZH: 市价单有时很方便,但你通常不会使用它们

37:53 - 37:56

EN: They’re handy to get out of a bad trade that’s going quickly against you

ZH: 市价单可以帮助你快速摆脱对你不利的交易,

37:56 - 38:01

EN: instead of allowing the market to hit a stop and creating a bigger loss.

ZH: 而不是傻乎乎地等着市场打到止损,造成更大的损失

38:01 - 38:08

EN: They’re also handy to enter a trade that’s going very quickly in the direction

ZH: 同时,在快速突破的时候,如果你不想等待回调, 可以利用市价单直接入场

38:05 - 38:08

EN: that you thought it would enter, and you do not want to wait for a pullback.

ZH: 同时,在快速突破的时候,如果你不想等待回调, 可以利用市价单直接入场

38:09 - 38:12

EN: All other order types, I think you should avoid.

ZH: 至于其它的订单类型,我认为你是用不到的 (注:原文是“应该避免使用其它订单”)

38:17 - 38:17

EN: I’m Al Brooks.

ZH: 我是阿尔·布鲁克斯

38:17 - 38:20

EN: Thank you for watching the Brooks Trading Course.

ZH: 感谢观看布鲁克斯交易课程

38:20 - 38:23

EN: This is the first of three videos on orders.

ZH: 订单的第1节课,就先讲到这里