Skip to content
Price Action Encyclopedia Index

al-brooks-course

37B - How to Trade

Raw transcript and slide notes for 37B - How to Trade.

Overview

  • Slides: 28
  • Transcript segments: 828
  • Status: 自动按 slide 时间线归档;核心概念和长期笔记可以在每个 slide 的 Study Notes 下继续整理。

Source Media

Transcript 001

Time: 00:03

Bilingual Transcript

00:03 - 00:04

EN: This is Al Brooks.

ZH: 你好,我是阿尔·布鲁克斯

00:04 - 00:07

EN: Thank you for watching the Brooks Trading Course.

ZH: 欢迎观看布鲁克斯交易课程

00:07 - 00:11

EN: This is the second of two videos on how to trade.

ZH: 这是关于如何交易的第2节课

Slide 001

Time: 00:13

Slide 001

Bilingual Transcript

00:14 - 00:17

EN: In this video, I talk about the market cycle.

ZH: 这节课,我主要想讲市场周期

00:17 - 00:22

EN: Every chart and every part of every chart is either in a breakout, a channel,

ZH: 每张K线图,以及K线图的每一个部分, 都处于突破、通道、或震荡区间中

00:21 - 00:26

EN: or a Trading Range, and it’s important to learn to recognize

ZH: 每张K线图,以及K线图的每一个部分, 都处于突破、通道、或震荡区间中 重要的是学会识别市场目前的行为

00:25 - 00:34

EN: what the chart is currently doing because you trade differently depending upon

ZH: 重要的是学会识别市场目前的行为 因为在市场周期的不同阶段,交易的方式也会有所不同

00:30 - 00:34

EN: what part of the market cycle the market is currently in.

ZH: 因为在市场周期的不同阶段,交易的方式也会有所不同

00:35 - 00:39

EN: Next I’m talking a little bit about the Trader’s Equation and the 40/60 Rule.

ZH: 然后我也会讲到数学期望,以及40-60法则

00:39 - 00:44

EN: 10% of the time, 10% of the bars on any chart are in a strong breakout

ZH: 在任何K线图上,只有10%的时间, 或者说只有10%的K线,是处于强势突破状态的

00:44 - 00:48

EN: and traders should only trade in the direction of the trend.

ZH: 此时,交易者只应该顺着趋势的方向交易

00:48 - 00:52

EN: But 90% of the bars are either in a channel or a Trading Range,

ZH: 但90%的K线要么处于通道中,要么处于震荡区间中

00:53 - 01:01

EN: and when that’s the case, there’s a 40% to 60% chance

ZH: 这种情况下,市场有4060%的概率上涨, 4060%的概率下跌

00:57 - 01:01

EN: that the market will go up, 40% to 60% chance the market will go down,

ZH: 这种情况下,市场有4060%的概率上涨, 4060%的概率下跌

01:01 - 01:05

EN: and if you structure your trades correctly and manage your trades correctly,

ZH: 如果你正确构建和管理交易

01:05 - 01:10

EN: you can make money buying or selling during 90% of the bars on the chart.

ZH: 那么在K线图上90%的K线中,不管做多做空,都可以赚钱

01:11 - 01:14

EN: Finally, I’m going to be talking about default targets.

ZH: 最后,我会讲到默认的止盈目标

01:14 - 01:19

EN: In case you can’t decide when you should get out with a trade,

ZH: 如果你无法决定什么时候离场

01:19 - 01:23

EN: it’s always good to have a rule, and I’ll talk about some simple rules

ZH: 最好有一个规则(保证最低目标), 所以我会说一些基本的规则

01:23 - 01:29

EN: that traders can use to determine

ZH: 交易者可以根据它们来决定,什么时候离场在数学上是合理的

01:25 - 01:29

EN: an appropriate mathematical time to exit a trade.

ZH: 交易者可以根据它们来决定,什么时候离场在数学上是合理的

Slide 002

Time: 01:30

Slide 002

Bilingual Transcript

01:32 - 01:33

EN: The market cycle.

ZH: 市场周期

01:33 - 01:37

EN: The market is in a never-ending cycle.

ZH: 市场处于一个永不停息的周期中

01:37 - 01:41

EN: It keeps recycling the same patterns over again,

ZH: 它不断重复相同的结构

01:41 - 01:45

EN: and it’s important to learn to recognize where you are in the cycle

ZH: 重要的是学会识别,目前市场处于什么周期

01:45 - 01:49

EN: because you trade differently depending on what the market is doing.

ZH: 因为根据市场的不同行为,你的交易方式也会有所不同

01:50 - 01:55

EN: For example, we have a bear channel and then a reasonably good bull breakout.

ZH: 例如,下降通道,然后有一个相当不错的多头突破

01:56 - 01:58

EN: A bull breakout, you trade it one way.

ZH: 多头突破时,只有一种交易的方式

01:58 - 02:01

EN: You only want to be buying when it’s in a strong bull breakout.

ZH: 在强势的多头突破时,你只能买入

02:01 - 02:04

EN: However, when it’s in a channel, you always want to be buying,

ZH: 然而,当它在通道中时,买入当然是可以的

02:04 - 02:08

EN: but sometimes if the channel is broad enough, you can sell as well.

ZH: 但有时如果通道足够宽,你也可以卖出做空

02:11 - 02:14

EN: And then after a channel, it usually evolves into a Trading Range.

ZH: 在通道之后,通常会演变为震荡区间

02:14 - 02:18

EN: If the legs in the Trading Range are reasonably broad,

ZH: 如果震荡区间的幅度足够宽

02:18 - 02:20

EN: you can buy low, sell high, and scalp.

ZH: 你可以低买、高卖,剥头皮赚快钱

02:20 - 02:24

EN: If the range is too tight like this, it’s better to not trade at all.

ZH: 如果区间像这样,非常窄,那么最好完全不要交易

Slide 003

Time: 02:25

Slide 003

Bilingual Transcript

02:31 - 02:38

EN: A big fallacy about trading is that there are really important times to enter,

ZH: 关于交易的一个最大的误区是:入场时机非常重要, 交易者必须在特定的时候入场

02:36 - 02:38

EN: and those are the only times a trader should enter.

ZH: 关于交易的一个最大的误区是:入场时机非常重要, 交易者必须在特定的时候入场

02:38 - 02:46

EN: But if you look at the volume on any bar, on any chart, on any timeframe,

ZH: 但是,在任何时间周期,任何图上的任何K线, 它们的成交量都非常大

02:43 - 02:50

EN: there’s good volume all the time, and that tells you

ZH: 但是,在任何时间周期,任何图上的任何K线, 它们的成交量都非常大 这说明机构认为任何时间都是好的交易机会

02:47 - 02:50

EN: that institutions feel like any time is a good time to trade.

ZH: 这说明机构认为任何时间都是好的交易机会

02:52 - 02:57

EN: And that is absolutely true, and if you learn how to read charts,

ZH: 这绝对是真的,如果你学会如何阅读价格行为

02:57 - 03:00

EN: you can structure trades pretty much on any bar, at any time.

ZH: 你几乎可以在任何时间,任何K线上,构建合理的交易

03:01 - 03:05

EN: As long as you structure the trade

ZH: 只要在构建交易时,数学期望是正的

03:03 - 03:05

EN: so that you have a positive Trader’s Equation,

ZH: 只要在构建交易时,数学期望是正的

03:05 - 03:12

EN: the probability of winning times the reward is greater

ZH: 也就是让【胜率 _ 利润】,大于【亏损的概率 _ 风险】

03:09 - 03:12

EN: than the probability of losing times the potential loss.

ZH: 也就是让【胜率 _ 利润】,大于【亏损的概率 _ 风险】

03:12 - 03:14

EN: That is an acceptable trade.

ZH: 那么这笔交易就可以接受

03:16 - 03:19

EN: Although you can enter at any time in the market cycle

ZH: 尽管你可以在市场周期的任何时间入场——

03:19 - 03:22

EN: - during a breakout, during a channel, during a Trading Range

ZH: 在突破期间、通道期间或震荡期间——

03:22 - 03:25

EN: - some traders prefer certain types of setups.

ZH: 一些交易者更喜欢特定的交易机会

03:25 - 03:28

EN: Some traders prefer breakouts.

ZH: 一些交易者喜欢突破

03:28 - 03:29

EN: Some traders like channels.

ZH: 一些交易者喜欢通道

03:29 - 03:31

EN: Other traders like Trading Ranges.

ZH: 其他交易者喜欢震荡区间

03:31 - 03:32

EN: It doesn’t matter.

ZH: 都可以

03:32 - 03:35

EN: If you’re comfortable trading all three, trade all three.

ZH: 如果你对三者都很擅长,那么就全都可以做

03:37 - 03:42

EN: I think it’s often helpful to try to structure binary decisions.

ZH: 我认为二元决策系统是一个很好的思维方法

Slide 004

Time: 03:40

Slide 004

Bilingual Transcript

03:43 - 03:46

EN: Binary decision means give yourself two choices.

ZH: 二元决策的意思是,给自己两个选择

03:46 - 03:53

EN: Is it a bull trend or bear trend? Is it a bull leg in a Trading Range,

ZH: 是上涨趋势还是下降趋势? 是震荡区间中的上涨波段,还是上涨趋势中的上涨波段?

03:50 - 03:53

EN: or is it a bull leg in a bull trend?

ZH: 是上涨趋势还是下降趋势? 是震荡区间中的上涨波段,还是上涨趋势中的上涨波段?

03:55 - 03:59

EN: If it’s a bull trend,

ZH: 如果是上涨趋势,是突破还是通道?

03:57 - 03:59

EN: is it a breakout or a channel?

ZH: 如果是上涨趋势,是突破还是通道?

04:00 - 04:03

EN: And you trade it differently if it’s a breakout or a channel.

ZH: 面对突破和通道,你的交易方式会有所不同

04:06 - 04:12

EN: Bull breakout, you need to get long and you need

ZH: 多头突破,你需要做多,至少是很小的仓位, 可以用任何方法买入

04:08 - 04:12

EN: to buy at least a small position, and you buy for any reason.

ZH: 多头突破,你需要做多,至少是很小的仓位, 可以用任何方法买入

04:14 - 04:19

EN: And in a channel, a lot of times traders prefer to buy pullbacks.

ZH: 而在通道中,很多时候交易者更喜欢在回调时买入

04:19 - 04:22

EN: So you get a pullback to around the middle of the last bull leg;

ZH: 比如在回调到50%附近时买入;

04:22 - 04:24

EN: you buy on the reversal up.

ZH: 在重新上涨时买入

04:24 - 04:27

EN: A bull leg, a pullback, buy on the reversal up.

ZH: 上涨波段,回调,重新上涨时买入

04:27 - 04:29

EN: Bull flag, buy the breakout.

ZH: 牛旗,再次突破时买入

04:36 - 04:42

EN: When a channel is reasonably tight like this,

ZH: 如果上涨通道这么窄,最好只做多不做空

04:39 - 04:42

EN: when it’s a bull channel, it’s usually better only to buy.

ZH: 如果上涨通道这么窄,最好只做多不做空

04:43 - 04:46

EN: By tight, I mean the pullbacks are only 1, 2, or 3 bars.

ZH: 窄的定义是,回调只持续1、2或3根K线

04:46 - 04:47

EN: They don’t drop down very far.

ZH: 回调幅度不会很大

04:49 - 04:53

EN: It’s much easier to make money as a bull than as a bear in a Tight Channel.

ZH: 在窄上涨通道中,做多比做空更容易赚钱

04:54 - 04:58

EN: And whenever the market’s in either a breakout or a channel,

ZH: 无论市场是处于突破,还是通道,

Slide 005

Time: 04:55

Slide 005

Bilingual Transcript

04:58 - 05:01

EN: especially a Tight Channel, it’s good if you can swing

ZH: 尤其是在窄通道里面,最好做波段交易

05:01 - 05:03

EN: at least part of your trade.

ZH: 至少一部分仓位做波段 (注:比如,剥头皮止盈一半,剩下的继续持有)

05:06 - 05:14

EN: Can you sell in a bull channel? Well, I would only sell in a bull channel

ZH: 可以在上涨通道中做空吗? 只有当通道足够宽,有足够的剥头皮空间时,我才会做空

Slide 006

Time: 05:10

Slide 006

Bilingual Transcript

05:10 - 05:14

EN: if it’s reasonably broad and if there’s enough room for scalps,

ZH: 只有当通道足够宽,有足够的剥头皮空间时,我才会做空

05:14 - 05:17

EN: because you don’t want to be selling at this high

ZH: 否则,如果你在这个高点挂限价卖单做空

05:17 - 05:21

EN: and then have the market go up and never drop back below this high.

ZH: 市场直接突破了它(此时你的限价卖单成交), 然后永远没有再跌回来

05:21 - 05:24

EN: This is a very Tight Channel, and it’s difficult

ZH: 这是一个非常窄的通道

05:24 - 05:26

EN: to make money even selling this high.

ZH: 就算在这个高点挂单,也很难赚到钱

05:26 - 05:29

EN: You sell here, try to buy for a scalp – when the channel is tight

ZH: 你在这里卖出,尝试赚快钱离场——当通道很窄时

05:29 - 05:33

EN: and the pullbacks only last 1 bar or so, it’s harder to make money.

ZH: 回调仅仅持续一两根K线,很难赚到钱

05:38 - 05:40

EN: In general if you are selling in a channel,

ZH: 通常,如果你想在(宽)通道中做空

05:40 - 05:43

EN: the first time you sell it’ll be limit orders.

ZH: 第1次用限价卖单入场

05:43 - 05:47

EN: So you sell at the high of the prior bar, maybe scale in higher.

ZH: 你在前1根K线的高点卖出,也许会在更高的位置加仓

05:50 - 05:54

EN: And it’s better only to do it if the market’s in a stair pattern,

ZH: 只有当市场处于阶梯模式的时候,才可以这样做——

05:54 - 05:58

EN: where the market breaks to a new high

ZH: (阶梯模式的意思是)市场突破新高,然后回调到突破点的下方

05:56 - 05:58

EN: and then pulls back below the breakout point.

ZH: (阶梯模式的意思是)市场突破新高,然后回调到突破点的下方

05:58 - 06:02

EN: Breaks above this high, pulls back below the breakout point.

ZH: 突破这个高点,又回调到突破点下面

06:05 - 06:08

EN: So you sell the high and you hope to make a scalp.

ZH: 你在前期高点卖出,希望能剥头皮赚快钱

06:08 - 06:11

EN: Again, this channel is so tight, very difficult to make a scalp

ZH: 再次强调,这个通道非常窄,很难进行剥头皮交易

06:11 - 06:13

EN: because the pullbacks are very small.

ZH: 因为回调的幅度太小了

06:14 - 06:16

EN: In general, a Tight Channel like this,

ZH: 通常,这么的窄通道

06:16 - 06:18

EN: it’s a breakout on a higher timeframe chart.

ZH: 在更高时间周期的K线图上,就是突破

06:18 - 06:21

EN: It’s usually better only to look to buy.

ZH: 通常最好只考虑做多

06:26 - 06:30

EN: A skilled limit order trader can sometimes make money

ZH: 一个熟练的限价单交易者有时可以在这么窄的通道中做空赚钱

06:29 - 06:36

EN: in a Tight Channel like this, but again, unless the pullbacks are more

ZH: 一个熟练的限价单交易者有时可以在这么窄的通道中做空赚钱 但再次强调,除非回调足够深, 否则最好只做多、不做空

06:33 - 06:36

EN: than just a bar or two, it’s usually better only to buy.

ZH: 但再次强调,除非回调足够深, 否则最好只做多、不做空

06:38 - 06:44

EN: However, a good limit order trader can avoid a loss

ZH: 然而,一个好的限价单交易者能够管理好他的交易, 从而避免亏损

06:42 - 06:44

EN: if he manages his trade well.

ZH: 然而,一个好的限价单交易者能够管理好他的交易, 从而避免亏损

06:44 - 06:47

EN: Even selling at the high of this bar – so you sell here

ZH: 即使在这根K线的高点卖出——假设你在这里做空了

06:47 - 06:50

EN: - you can see it never pulled back to that price,

ZH: 可以看到,市场从未回调到这个价格

06:50 - 06:53

EN: so you’re going to lose money on that trade.

ZH: 所以你会在那笔交易中亏钱

06:53 - 06:56

EN: But if you scale in higher, maybe below this bear bar, you might be able

ZH: 但如果你在更高的位置加仓,比如在这根阴线下方卖出更多

06:56 - 07:01

EN: to get out at the midpoint of your two entries and avoid a loss.

ZH: 也许你可以在两个入场点的中间打平离场,避免亏损

07:02 - 07:04

EN: Again, that’s only for skilled traders.

ZH: 再次强调,新手交易者(以及绝大部分交易者)不应该这样做

07:05 - 07:10

EN: You sell here at that high and then you sell more below a bear bar

ZH: 你在这个高点卖出,然后在阴线下方卖出更多

07:09 - 07:10

EN: on the reversal down,

ZH: 你在这个高点卖出,然后在阴线下方卖出更多

07:12 - 07:19

EN: and then you try to exit at the midpoint

ZH: 然后你尝试在中间打平离场,从而避免了亏损

07:16 - 07:19

EN: between your two entries, and you avoid a loss.

ZH: 然后你尝试在中间打平离场,从而避免了亏损

07:19 - 07:22

EN: You lose on this trade, you win on this trade,

ZH: 这部分仓位亏损,这部分仓位盈利

07:22 - 07:26

EN: and the loss is exactly equal to the win.

ZH: 亏损和盈利相互抵消

07:32 - 07:37

EN: Very often, a Trading Range begins when the market is still in a bull channel

ZH: 很多时候,上涨通道还没结束,震荡区间就开始了

Slide 007

Time: 07:35

Slide 007

Bilingual Transcript

07:37 - 07:41

EN: and it’s not clear yet that the Trading Range has begun.

ZH: 此时震荡区间的结构还并不清晰

07:41 - 07:45

EN: Here we got a bull breakout above a bear trend and we got a pullback.

ZH: 这里,多头突破了下降趋势线,然后回调

07:45 - 07:47

EN: Traders will buy the reversal up.

ZH: 交易者买入,押注反转上涨

07:48 - 07:54

EN: So you take the buy signals, and you can take strong sell signals,

ZH: 你可以根据做多信号K买入, 也可以根据强势的做空信号K卖出

07:54 - 07:56

EN: especially second entry shorts.

ZH: 尤其是第2做空入场点

07:58 - 08:01

EN: So you buy here, you buy a pullback here.

ZH: 你可以在这里买入,在这个回调之后买入

08:01 - 08:03

EN: Really not good shorts here.

ZH: 这里并不是很好的做空机会

08:03 - 08:06

EN: The channel’s too tight, the pullbacks are too small.

ZH: 因为通道太窄,回调太小

08:06 - 08:10

EN: But up here you get a Wedge – one, two, three – a bear bar.

ZH: 但是在这里,有一个楔形顶——1,2,3; 然后是阴线(收在最低)

08:10 - 08:13

EN: You can sell below that bear bar or maybe below here

ZH: 你可以在那根阴线下方卖出,

08:13 - 08:18

EN: for a second entry short, but you’re not going to make much money.

ZH: 或者在这根阴线下方,它是第2入场点; 但你赚不到太多钱

08:18 - 08:19

EN: You’re looking to scalp.

ZH: 只是一笔剥头皮交易而已

08:19 - 08:22

EN: You have a bull channel, which is a bull trend,

ZH: 上涨通道,这是上涨趋势

08:22 - 08:24

EN: and you’re hoping it’s converting into a Trading Range.

ZH: 你希望它正在转变为震荡区间

08:24 - 08:28

EN: And in a Trading Range, you’re not looking for a major reversal.

ZH: 在震荡区间中,你无法期待大的反转

08:28 - 08:33

EN: You’re looking for a minor reversal, a brief leg down, enough for a scalp.

ZH: 所以你要找的是小反转的机会, 一个小的下跌波段,足够让你赚到剥头皮的利润

08:36 - 08:41

EN: Wedge bull flag, a good opportunity – good reason to exit your short.

ZH: 楔形牛旗——空头止盈离场是合理的

08:41 - 08:46

EN: So you sell here and you either get out at a fixed number of ticks or pips down,

ZH: 你在这里卖出,要么在固定的点数止盈离场 (注:比如20 ticks,或者20 pips)

08:46 - 08:49

EN: or on a reversal up here from a Wedge bull flag.

ZH: 或在楔形牛旗反转上涨时离场

08:49 - 08:51

EN: And then when it gets very quiet like this,

ZH: 然后当市场变得非常安静的时候

08:51 - 08:55

EN: very tight, it’s better not to trade.

ZH: 区间太窄了,最好不要交易,停止交易

08:53 - 08:55

EN: You stop trading.

ZH: 区间太窄了,最好不要交易,停止交易

08:57 - 09:01

EN: When the market’s going down, also use binary decisions.

ZH: 当市场下跌时,也使用二元决策

Slide 008

Time: 09:00

Slide 008

Bilingual Transcript

09:01 - 09:06

EN: Is it a bear trend or is it a bear leg in a Trading Range?

ZH: 这是下降趋势,还是只是震荡区间中的下跌波段?

09:08 - 09:12

EN: And very often a bear channel spends a lot of time in a Trading Range,

ZH: 通常,一个下降通道中,有很多时间都在横盘震荡

09:12 - 09:15

EN: and if it is, then traders can trade in both directions

ZH: 如果是这种情况,交易者可以双向交易

09:15 - 09:17

EN: - especially if the legs are big.

ZH: ——如果通道足够宽的话

09:17 - 09:21

EN: Here, they’re not all that big, so difficult to make money buying.

ZH: 这里,并不是很宽,所以做多很难赚到钱

09:27 - 09:30

EN: Clearly a bear breakout – a big bear breakout.

ZH: 显然是空头突破——大阴线向下跌破

09:30 - 09:34

EN: Closed below the low of the past 20 bars, far below the low.

ZH: 收盘远低于过去20根K线的最低点

09:34 - 09:37

EN: Chances are there’ll be at least a small second leg down,

ZH: 大概率至少会有小的第2段下跌

09:37 - 09:41

EN: possibly a spike, pullback, and channel down.

ZH: 可能是急速、反弹,进入下降通道

09:42 - 09:43

EN: So when you see a strong breakout like this,

ZH: 当你看到这么的强势突破时

09:43 - 09:45

EN: you have to get short for any reason.

ZH: 不管用什么方法,都要去做空

09:48 - 09:50

EN: You can sell at the market, you can sell above bars,

ZH: 你可以直接市价卖出,可以在K线上方挂限价卖单

09:50 - 09:54

EN: you can sell below bars, but you need to sell at least a small position,

ZH: 你可以在K线下方挂突破卖单, 总之,至少要用很小的仓位入场做空

09:56 - 09:58

EN: either at the market or in a pullback.

ZH: 要么市价卖出,要么在反弹时卖出

09:59 - 10:01

EN: We have trend resumption down here.

ZH: 下降趋势恢复

10:01 - 10:03

EN: Another bear bar closing on its low.

ZH: 又有一根阴线收在最低,可以开仓做空

10:02 - 10:03

EN: You could sell that.

ZH: 又有一根阴线收在最低,可以开仓做空

10:03 - 10:05

EN: We’re trying to reverse up here.

ZH: 多头尝试反转上涨

10:05 - 10:08

EN: Pretty Tight Bear Channel, strong bear breakout.

ZH: 下降通道很窄,强势的空头突破

10:08 - 10:09

EN: Probably at least a Measured Move down,

ZH: 大概率至少要跌到MM目标位

10:09 - 10:12

EN: so you should bet the bull reversal will fail.

ZH: 所以你应该押注多头反转的尝试会失败

10:12 - 10:14

EN: So you sell above bars.

ZH: 所以你可以在K线上方逢高卖出

10:14 - 10:16

EN: And then here, you’ve got follow-through bars.

ZH: 然后在这里,有跟随的阴线

10:16 - 10:17

EN: You can sell closes.

ZH: 可以在它的收盘卖出

10:17 - 10:20

EN: Here, you’ve got a Double Top – this bull bar, that bull bar.

ZH: 在这里,有一个双顶——这根阳线,那根阳线

10:20 - 10:22

EN: You can sell the reversal down.

ZH: 可以在恢复下跌的时候卖出

10:22 - 10:24

EN: Here you’ve got a small Double Top.

ZH: 这里有一个小双顶

10:24 - 10:25

EN: You sell the reversal down.

ZH: 重新下跌的时候卖出

10:25 - 10:26

EN: You can call it a Triangle.

ZH: 你可以把它看作三角形

10:26 - 10:32

EN: We went up and then down, up, down, up, and you sell the reversal down.

ZH: 上涨,下跌;上涨,下跌; 上涨,再次下跌的时候卖出做空

10:35 - 10:38

EN: If the stop is far – for example, if you sell here,

ZH: 如果止损很远——例如,如果你在这里卖出,

10:38 - 10:42

EN: the stop is pretty far – you have to trade small.

ZH: 止损非常远,所以必须用小仓位交易

10:42 - 10:45

EN: And if you cannot trade small enough, do not take the trade.

ZH: 如果不能(或不愿意)减小仓位,就不要做这笔交易

10:45 - 10:48

EN: You only trade if you can manage it correctly,

ZH: 只有在能够正确管理的前提下,才进行交易

10:48 - 10:53

EN: and an important part of managing correctly is using an appropriate stop.

ZH: 设置合理的止损,是正确管理的一个重要的部分

10:57 - 11:00

EN: Spike, pullback, and then looks like we’re channeling down here.

ZH: 急速,反弹,然后形成下降通道

11:01 - 11:03

EN: Different ways to draw channels.

ZH: 通道有很多种画法

11:03 - 11:06

EN: Channels tend to become flatter as they mature.

ZH: 通道随着时间的推移趋向于变得更平缓

11:07 - 11:10

EN: In general when the channel is pretty tight

ZH: 通常,如果通道很窄

11:10 - 11:13

EN: - and this one is pretty tight – it’s better only to sell.

ZH: ——比如这个通道就很窄——最好只做空、不做多

11:13 - 11:17

EN: So you can sell maybe a 50% pullback of the last bear leg.

ZH: 你可以在50%反弹的地方卖出

11:17 - 11:23

EN: Here’s a pullback.

ZH: 反弹之后,新的下跌波段,可以在50%反弹挂限价卖单, 或者在恢复下跌时用突破卖单入场

11:18 - 11:23

EN: Here’s another bear leg, so sell somewhere in the middle

ZH: 反弹之后,新的下跌波段,可以在50%反弹挂限价卖单, 或者在恢复下跌时用突破卖单入场

11:21 - 11:23

EN: of that bear leg or on the resumption down.

ZH: 反弹之后,新的下跌波段,可以在50%反弹挂限价卖单, 或者在恢复下跌时用突破卖单入场

11:24 - 11:29

EN: And can bulls buy? They can see – if a trader bought that low,

ZH: 多头可以买入吗?看这里——如果在那个低点挂单买入

11:29 - 11:30

EN: it went up a little bit.

ZH: 市场上涨了一点点

11:30 - 11:34

EN: Maybe not enough for a scalp, but because it went back above the breakout point

ZH: 也许这点涨幅还不到剥头皮的最低目标, 但因为价格回到了突破点上方

11:34 - 11:38

EN: and did not form a gap, traders will buy the breakout below this low.

ZH: 缺口被回补了,所以有的多头会在这个低点被跌破时逢低买入

11:38 - 11:41

EN: So they’ll place a limit order at this low, get filled here,

ZH: 他们会在这个低点挂限价买单,在这里成交

11:41 - 11:43

EN: and then try to make a scalp up there.

ZH: 然后尝试在那里快速止盈,剥头皮

11:50 - 11:52

EN: A bear channel, especially a Tight Bear Channel,

ZH: 下降通道,尤其是窄下降通道

11:52 - 11:57

EN: is a trend, so it’s better to swing at least part of your short positions.

ZH: 至少保留一部分仓位做波段交易

Slide 009

Time: 11:54

Slide 009

Bilingual Transcript

12:01 - 12:03

EN: And again, you short for any reason.

ZH: 还是那句话,你可以用任何方法卖出做空

12:03 - 12:07

EN: You short bear closes, you short attempts to reverse up,

ZH: 在阴线收盘卖出,在反弹时卖出,

12:07 - 12:11

EN: you sell below bars as the trend is resuming down.

ZH: 当趋势恢复下跌时,在K线下方挂突破卖单,

12:11 - 12:14

EN: There are many opportunities to sell all through here.

ZH: 这里有很多卖出的机会

12:14 - 12:16

EN: You’re obviously not going to take all of them,

ZH: 当然,不是让你每个地方都去开仓/加仓

12:16 - 12:20

EN: but the point I’m making is you can enter on almost any bar.

ZH: 我想说的重点是,你几乎可以在任何K线上入场

12:20 - 12:23

EN: If you know what the market is trying to do and you’re flat,

ZH: 如果你还没有入场交易,在看到了这样的价格行为之后

12:23 - 12:27

EN: you need to get short, and there are many ways to do it.

ZH: 你应该入场做空,有很多开仓的方法

12:31 - 12:37

EN: Can you buy in a bear channel? Well, only if the bounces up

ZH: 你可以在下降通道中买入吗?可以。 前提是反弹的幅度足够大

12:35 - 12:37

EN: are big enough for at least a scalp.

ZH: 你可以在下降通道中买入吗?可以。 前提是反弹的幅度足够大

Slide 010

Time: 12:35

Slide 010

Bilingual Transcript

12:37 - 12:40

EN: If they’re not, if the channel is pretty tight like this,

ZH: 如果反弹很小,通道这么窄,

12:40 - 12:42

EN: usually better only to sell.

ZH: 最好只做空、不做多

12:43 - 12:45

EN: It’s a bear channel, so it’s a bear trend.

ZH: 下降通道,下降趋势

12:45 - 12:47

EN: It’s easier to make money selling.

ZH: 做空更容易赚钱

12:47 - 12:54

EN: However, traders can buy, but there’s several things you have

ZH: 做多有时也能赚钱,但是有几个前提

12:51 - 12:54

EN: to have in your favor to do that.

ZH: 做多有时也能赚钱,但是有几个前提

12:54 - 12:58

EN: First of all, you need pullbacks to go above breakout points.

ZH: 首先,反弹需要超过突破点

12:59 - 13:02

EN: This pullback went above that breakout point.

ZH: 这个反弹超过了那个突破点

13:02 - 13:05

EN: Next, you want the pullbacks to go up high enough

ZH: 其次,反弹幅度要足够大

13:05 - 13:06

EN: so that there’s room for a scalp.

ZH: 这样才有剥头皮的空间

13:06 - 13:17

EN: And finally, it’s better to only do it if you’re a very experienced

ZH: 最后,非常有经验的、稳定盈利的交易者才能这样做, 因为在下降趋势中通过做多赚钱是非常困难的

13:10 - 13:17

EN: and consistently profitable trader, because it’s too difficult

ZH: 最后,非常有经验的、稳定盈利的交易者才能这样做, 因为在下降趋势中通过做多赚钱是非常困难的

13:14 - 13:17

EN: to make money buying in a bear trend.

ZH: 最后,非常有经验的、稳定盈利的交易者才能这样做, 因为在下降趋势中通过做多赚钱是非常困难的

13:22 - 13:24

EN: Now, I said you need overlap.

ZH: 刚才,我提到需要重叠

13:24 - 13:26

EN: You need a stairs pattern.

ZH: 也就是阶梯模式

13:26 - 13:28

EN: You need pullbacks to go above breakout points.

ZH: 反弹需要超过突破点

13:29 - 13:33

EN: If you are buying in a bear channel, the very first buy you should take

ZH: 如果你在下降通道中买入做多,

13:33 - 13:38

EN: should only be a limit order buy – buying at the low

ZH: 第1笔买入应该用限价买单—— 挂在前期的低点,或它的下方

13:36 - 13:38

EN: of the prior low or buying below that low.

ZH: 第1笔买入应该用限价买单—— 挂在前期的低点,或它的下方

13:40 - 13:42

EN: Again, you should only do it if you’re an expert.

ZH: 再次强调,只有高手才能这么做

13:43 - 13:46

EN: You place a limit order to buy at this low, you get filled here.

ZH: 你在这个低点挂限价买单,在这里成交

13:46 - 13:50

EN: You place a limit order to buy at this low, you get filled there.

ZH: 你在这个低点挂限价买单,在那里成交

13:51 - 13:55

EN: Once the swings up start becoming big, then traders can start entering

ZH: 一旦反弹的波段开始变大,多头就可以开始用突破买单入场

13:55 - 14:02

EN: with stop orders, but until you have reasonably big rallies,

ZH: 但是在看到大的反弹之前,最好只用限价单逢低买入

13:59 - 14:02

EN: it’s better only to enter with limit orders.

ZH: 但是在看到大的反弹之前,最好只用限价单逢低买入

14:02 - 14:05

EN: And again, only a really skilled trader should do that,

ZH: 切记,只有真正熟练的交易者才能这么做

14:05 - 14:08

EN: and he should only do it if the pullbacks are big

ZH: 而且只有在反弹足够大的时候才能这么做

14:08 - 14:12

EN: - and this is barely big enough to do that profitably.

ZH: 而这里的反弹幅度,多头几乎是赚不到什么钱的

14:13 - 14:16

EN: And finally, you have to do it using the appropriate stop

ZH: 最重要的是,你必须设置合理的止损,

14:16 - 14:17

EN: and trading the appropriate size.

ZH: 用正确的仓位去交易

14:18 - 14:21

EN: So if you do buy – let’s say you buy here, it doesn’t go up.

ZH: 假设你在这里买入(绿色框框),它没有上涨

14:21 - 14:23

EN: You buy more here on the reversal up.

ZH: 你在向上的反转时,在这里买入更多

14:23 - 14:25

EN: There’s a small bull bar here.

ZH: ——在这根小阳线上方加仓(棕色框框)

14:28 - 14:35

EN: And then you try to get out breakeven on the first trade, right here,

ZH: 然后在这里,第一笔仓位打平,加仓的部分小赚

14:32 - 14:35

EN: and with a small profit, a scalp, on the second trade.

ZH: 然后在这里,第一笔仓位打平,加仓的部分小赚

14:38 - 14:42

EN: Whenever a trader is disappointed by what the market is doing,

ZH: 每当交易者对市场的表现感到失望时

14:42 - 14:47

EN: it’s usually better either to try to get out breakeven

ZH: 打平离场,或者小赚离场,通常是最好的选择 (注:既然已经感到失望,就千万不要再贪了!!)

14:45 - 14:47

EN: or with only a small profit.

ZH: 打平离场,或者小赚离场,通常是最好的选择 (注:既然已经感到失望,就千万不要再贪了!!)

14:49 - 14:52

EN: If the swings are big enough, you can also enter with stop orders

ZH: 如果通道足够宽,你也可以在向上反转时,

14:52 - 14:56

EN: above bull bars on the reversal up, but that’s not the case here.

ZH: 在阳线的上方挂突破买单入场,但这里不是这种情况

14:56 - 15:00

EN: These swings, the rallies are too small to be entering with stop orders

ZH: 这里的反弹太小了,用突破单赚不到钱

15:00 - 15:05

EN: because you do not want to be buying too high up

ZH: 既然反弹这么小,就不能去追涨

15:02 - 15:05

EN: when the rally is not going to go much further.

ZH: 既然反弹这么小,就不能去追涨

15:08 - 15:09

EN: Trading Range.

ZH: 震荡区间

15:09 - 15:10

EN: This is a Trading Range.

ZH: 这是一个震荡区间

15:10 - 15:15

EN: It’s also a bear channel, and very often a bear channel

ZH: 它也是一个下降通道, 下降通道经常处于震荡区间中

Slide 011

Time: 15:10

Slide 011

Bilingual Transcript

15:13 - 15:15

EN: is also in a Trading Range.

ZH: 它也是一个下降通道, 下降通道经常处于震荡区间中

15:16 - 15:18

EN: If it’s not clearly in a Trading Range,

ZH: 如果不是一个很明显的震荡区间,

15:18 - 15:21

EN: it’s better only to be trading in the direction of the trend.

ZH: 最好只顺着趋势的方向交易

15:23 - 15:25

EN: Here, we’re clearly in a bear trend.

ZH: 这里,明显处于下降趋势中

15:25 - 15:29

EN: We’re in a Trading Range here as well, but very tight.

ZH: 也处于震荡区间,但非常窄

15:29 - 15:31

EN: A Tight Trading Range in a bear trend,

ZH: 下降趋势中的窄震荡区间

15:31 - 15:33

EN: you certainly do not want to be buying yet.

ZH: 显然还不能买入做多

15:35 - 15:37

EN: Better only to take the sell signals.

ZH: 最好只寻找做空的信号和机会

15:39 - 15:41

EN: For the bears, it’s a Double Top bear flag.

ZH: 对于空头来说,这是一个双顶熊旗

15:41 - 15:42

EN: Here’s the neckline.

ZH: 这里是颈线

15:42 - 15:44

EN: They want a breakout and a Measured Move down.

ZH: 他们希望向下跌破,然后跌到MM目标位

15:45 - 15:47

EN: Weak rally.

ZH: 弱反弹

15:47 - 15:51

EN: If you do buy here, you have to be pretty quick to get out.

ZH: 如果你在这里买入,必须非常迅速地离场

15:51 - 15:53

EN: You cannot expect a big move up.

ZH: 你不能指望有大的上涨

15:53 - 15:54

EN: It’s a minor reversal.

ZH: 它只是小反转

15:54 - 15:56

EN: It’s a Wedge, but a very Tight Channel.

ZH: 这是一个楔形,但是通道非常窄

15:56 - 16:00

EN: Probably a minor reversal and a Trading Range, and that means you’re looking

ZH: 大概率只是小反转,是熊旗(震荡区间)

16:00 - 16:05

EN: for a scalp – maybe on a reversal back down, you take your profits right here.

ZH: 所以你做的是剥头皮——比如在反转下跌时,你在这里止盈

16:05 - 16:08

EN: Especially three pushes up – one, two, three – so it’s a Wedge bear flag.

ZH: 尤其这里是向上的3推——1,2,3——所以是楔形熊旗

16:08 - 16:10

EN: It’s a Double Top bear flag.

ZH: 这里是双顶熊旗

16:10 - 16:12

EN: You’ve got to – you’ve got to get out.

ZH: 多头必须离场

16:12 - 16:14

EN: And bears know that as well.

ZH: 空头也知道这一点

16:14 - 16:16

EN: They know that the bulls will give up,

ZH: 他们知道多头会放弃

16:16 - 16:19

EN: so what they do is they sell at the same price.

ZH: 所以他们也会在这里卖出做空

16:20 - 16:25

EN: When the range becomes extremely tight like this,

ZH: 当区间这么窄的时候,最好不要交易

16:23 - 16:25

EN: it’s better to just stop trading.

ZH: 当区间这么窄的时候,最好不要交易

16:25 - 16:28

EN: You’re not going to be making money when it’s this tight.

ZH: 在这么窄的区间里面很难赚到钱

Slide 012

Time: 16:30

Slide 012

Bilingual Transcript

16:30 - 16:31

EN: Bull channels.

ZH: 上涨通道

16:31 - 16:36

EN: We’re in a bull channel here, and then you can call it a breakout

ZH: 市场处于上涨通道,你可以说它是突破

16:36 - 16:37

EN: or you can call it a very Tight Bull Channel.

ZH: 也可以把它看作很窄的上涨通道

16:40 - 16:45

EN: This is a Broader Bull Channel, and the legs down are big enough

ZH: 这是一个更宽的上涨通道,回调幅度足够大, 足以让空头可以剥头皮赚钱

16:44 - 16:45

EN: for the bears to make money.

ZH: 这是一个更宽的上涨通道,回调幅度足够大, 足以让空头可以剥头皮赚钱

16:46 - 16:49

EN: And maybe even it became Always In Short here or here.

ZH: 在这里或这里,甚至一度处于单边下跌

16:49 - 16:54

EN: Some traders would think so, and so you have

ZH: 很多交易者会这样认为; 所以你只能假设它是一个宽通道

16:52 - 16:54

EN: to assume it’s a Broad Bull Channel.

ZH: 很多交易者会这样认为; 所以你只能假设它是一个宽通道

16:54 - 16:59

EN: Here we have a breakout, not particularly strong, and then a pullback.

ZH: 连续的阳线,突破,不算特别强势;然后回调

16:59 - 17:01

EN: So this is actually a very Tight Bull Channel.

ZH: 所以这实际上是一个非常窄的上涨通道

17:02 - 17:06

EN: A Tight Bull Channel is a breakout on a higher timeframe,

ZH: 窄通道在更高的时间周期上就是突破

17:06 - 17:10

EN: and a Broad Bull Channel is basically a Trading Range that’s sloped upward.

ZH: 而宽通道基本上就是一个倾斜的震荡区间

17:10 - 17:14

EN: In general, a Broad Bull Channel, you get a rally and a pullback

ZH: 通常,在宽上涨通道中,

17:14 - 17:19

EN: to around the midpoint, you want to be buying somewhere

ZH: 上涨之后会回调到50%附近, 所以多头会在上涨波段的中间三分之一买入

17:16 - 17:19

EN: in the middle third of the last leg up.

ZH: 上涨之后会回调到50%附近, 所以多头会在上涨波段的中间三分之一买入

17:21 - 17:24

EN: Another rally, buy somewhere in the middle third.

ZH: 上涨,回调,在中间三分之一买入

17:24 - 17:28

EN: Another rally, buy somewhere in the middle third or the bottom two-thirds.

ZH: 上涨,回调,在中间三分之一,或者底部三分之一买入

17:28 - 17:32

EN: Another rally, you want the pullback to go at least one-third down,

ZH: 再次上涨,预期回调的幅度至少是三分之一

17:32 - 17:36

EN: so you want to buy somewhere in the middle third, bottom third.

ZH: 所以你计划在中间三分之一,底部三分之一买入

17:41 - 17:43

EN: That’s the buy zone: the bottom two-thirds,

ZH: 那些就是买入区域:中间和底部的三分之一 (注:加起来就是下面三分之二的区域)

17:43 - 17:45

EN: the bottom half of the most recent leg up,

ZH: 或者左边上涨波段的下半部分

17:47 - 17:50

EN: and those are the ideal locations to buy.

ZH: 这些是理想的买入区域

17:50 - 17:51

EN: A rally and then a pullback.

ZH: 上涨,然后回调

17:51 - 17:53

EN: You try to buy somewhere in there.

ZH: 可以在这里的某个地方挂单买入

17:53 - 17:55

EN: Rally, a pullback.

ZH: 上涨,回调

17:55 - 17:56

EN: Try to buy here.

ZH: 在这里挂限价买单

18:00 - 18:05

EN: You can also buy – you can buy at the market, you can buy bear closes,

ZH: 你可以市价买入,你也可以在阴线的收盘买入

18:05 - 18:08

EN: betting that they’ll fail to result in a bear trend.

ZH: 押注它们不会变成下降趋势

18:08 - 18:13

EN: Or the easiest way is simply to buy a reversal up, especially above a bull bar.

ZH: 最简单的方法是,当价格反转上涨时,在阳线的上方挂突破买单

18:14 - 18:17

EN: Bulls will also buy strong bear closes.

ZH: 多头也会在大阴线的收盘买入

18:17 - 18:23

EN: Because it’s a bull trend, the bulls will bet

ZH: 因为这是一个上涨趋势,多头押注反转下跌的尝试会失败

18:20 - 18:23

EN: that the bear reversal attempts will fail.

ZH: 因为这是一个上涨趋势,多头押注反转下跌的尝试会失败

18:24 - 18:26

EN: It’s a great thing to do.

ZH: 这是一个很好的做法

18:26 - 18:29

EN: Bull trend, around a 50% pullback,

ZH: 上涨趋势,大约50%回调

18:29 - 18:32

EN: bears trying to get a breakout – it’s a bull trend.

ZH: 空头尝试向下跌破——然而这是上涨趋势

18:32 - 18:34

EN: The bear breakouts will probably fail.

ZH: 空头突破大概率会失败

18:34 - 18:37

EN: Why not buy them, betting that they’ll fail?

ZH: 何不买入,押注反转失败呢?

18:37 - 18:39

EN: Because the probability is on your side.

ZH: 概率站在多头这边

18:41 - 18:46

EN: After each strong breakout to a new high, then you have a major Higher Low.

ZH: 在每次强势突破创新高之后,都会形成一个重要的低点

18:46 - 18:48

EN: Traders raise their stops.

ZH: 然后交易者会抬高止损

18:48 - 18:51

EN: So a new high up here.

ZH: 比如这里创了新高

18:52 - 18:53

EN: Traders will raise their stops.

ZH: 交易者会把止损抬高到这里

18:55 - 18:58

EN: Tight Bull Channel, you trade it like a breakout

ZH: 窄上涨通道,就像突破一样去交易

18:58 - 19:00

EN: because it is a breakout on a higher timeframe chart.

ZH: 因为它在更高时间周期的K线图上就是一次突破

19:00 - 19:03

EN: You only want to buy.

ZH: 只能做多,不能做空

19:02 - 19:03

EN: You do not want to sell.

ZH: 只能做多,不能做空

19:03 - 19:05

EN: And you can buy for any reason.

ZH: 你可以用任何方法买入

19:05 - 19:07

EN: You can buy the third or fourth consecutive bull bar.

ZH: 可以在连续第3或第4根阳线的收盘买入

19:07 - 19:11

EN: You can buy below a bar, betting the reversal attempt will close.

ZH: 可以在K线下方挂限价买单,押注反转的尝试会失败

19:11 - 19:13

EN: You can buy a breakout above a small bar.

ZH: 可以在小K线的上方挂突破买单

19:13 - 19:16

EN: Pullback, breakout above a bull flag.

ZH: 回调,牛旗,被向上突破

19:16 - 19:19

EN: Doesn’t matter.

ZH: 不管用什么方法买入,都可以

19:17 - 19:19

EN: You’ve got to buy for any reason.

ZH: 不管用什么方法买入,都可以

19:19 - 19:23

EN: Here’s a bear channel, and parts of it look reasonably strong.

ZH: 这是一个下降通道,有的反弹看起来很强势

Slide 013

Time: 19:20

Slide 013

Bilingual Transcript

19:23 - 19:27

EN: Maybe some computers will see it as Always In Long.

ZH: 一些电脑程序会把它看作是单边上涨

19:27 - 19:32

EN: Whenever you have a bear channel and at times

ZH: 如果在下降通道中,有的地方看起来是单边上涨

19:30 - 19:32

EN: it looks like it might also be Always In Long,

ZH: 如果在下降通道中,有的地方看起来是单边上涨

19:32 - 19:36

EN: yet it continues to form Lower Highs and Lower Lows,

ZH: 但总的来说,高点和低点都在降低

19:36 - 19:38

EN: it’s a fairly Broad Bear Channel.

ZH: 那么它就是一个很宽的下降通道

19:41 - 19:43

EN: However, something like this, very tight.

ZH: 然而,如果像这里,这么窄

19:43 - 19:46

EN: So when the market’s doing this, better only to sell.

ZH: 在这种时候,只能卖出做空

19:46 - 19:49

EN: But for the rest of it you can buy or sell.

ZH: 在其它时候,可以做多,也可以做空

19:53 - 19:59

EN: The sell zone, somewhere in the top two-thirds, top half of the prior leg down.

ZH: 卖出区域,大约在左边下跌波段的上面三分之二,或者上半部分

19:59 - 20:03

EN: Bear breakout, a pullback to the middle third, top two-thirds.

ZH: 空头突破,回调到中间三分之一,顶部三分之一

20:03 - 20:04

EN: That’s the sell zone.

ZH: 那里就是卖出区域

20:04 - 20:09

EN: Bear breakout, pullback somewhere to the middle of that – it’s the sell zone.

ZH: 空头突破,反弹到中间某个地方——卖出区域

20:14 - 20:18

EN: Bear breakout, the top two-thirds you want to be selling somewhere in there.

ZH: 空头突破,反弹到上面三分之二,可以卖出做空

20:18 - 20:22

EN: Bear breakout, top two-thirds of that breakout, you want to be selling in here.

ZH: 空头突破,反弹到上面三分之二,在这里卖出做空

20:23 - 20:27

EN: Okay? Bear breakout, the top two-thirds of that bear breakout,

ZH: 懂了吗?空头突破,反弹到上面三分之二

20:27 - 20:29

EN: so you’re looking to sell somewhere in here.

ZH: 在这里找机会去卖出做空

20:34 - 20:35

EN: Those are the sell zones.

ZH: 那些是卖出区域

20:35 - 20:38

EN: Bears are looking to sell pullbacks into the sell zone,

ZH: 空头在卖出区域等待反弹做空的机会

20:39 - 20:41

EN: and they’ll also sell a reversal back down.

ZH: 他们也会在反转下跌时做空

20:44 - 20:47

EN: So you can sell with a stop as it reverses down.

ZH: 在反转下跌时用突破卖单入场

20:47 - 20:52

EN: Now, bears believe it’s a bear trend, and they’re correct.

ZH: 空头认为这是下降趋势,他们是正确的

20:52 - 20:56

EN: So they believe any attempt by the bulls to reverse it up will fail,

ZH: 所以他们认为,多头任何反转的尝试都会失败

20:57 - 21:00

EN: and therefore bears will sell bull bars.

ZH: 因此空头会在阳线的收盘卖出

21:00 - 21:03

EN: Strong bull closes, right? Strong bull close,

ZH: 大阳线的收盘,看到了吗?大阳线

21:03 - 21:05

EN: strong bull close, strong bull close.

ZH: 大阳线,大阳线

21:05 - 21:11

EN: The bears will bet that these strong rallies will fail to get

ZH: 空头押注这些大阳线的反弹不会超过前期的重要高点

21:08 - 21:11

EN: above the top of the last major Lower High.

ZH: 空头押注这些大阳线的反弹不会超过前期的重要高点

21:13 - 21:16

EN: In other words, they’ll bet that the bear trend will resume

ZH: 也就是说,他们押注下降趋势会恢复

21:16 - 21:17

EN: and the bull reversal will fail.

ZH: 押注多头反转的尝试会失败

21:17 - 21:20

EN: So they look for a strong bull buy, and then they sell.

ZH: 所以当他们看到有大阳线收盘,他们就卖出

21:24 - 21:28

EN: Stop above the top of the most recent major Lower High.

ZH: 止损放在最近一个重要高点的上方

21:28 - 21:31

EN: Bear breakout, new low.

ZH: 向下跌破,创新低

21:31 - 21:33

EN: Reasonably strong bear breakout.

ZH: 相当强势的空头突破

21:33 - 21:37

EN: If you sell at any point after this bear breakout, your stop is up here.

ZH: 如果你在跌破之后的某个时刻卖出做空了, 你的止损在这里

21:46 - 21:49

EN: It’s a bear trend, so it’s easier to make money selling,

ZH: 这是下降趋势,所以做空更容易赚钱

21:49 - 21:52

EN: and traders should be concentrating on selling.

ZH: 交易者也确实应该专注于做空

Slide 014

Time: 21:49

Slide 014

Bilingual Transcript

21:52 - 21:56

EN: And because it’s a bear trend, you can sell either for a swing or for a scalp.

ZH: 因为这是下降趋势,做空可以是波段交易,也可以是剥头皮

21:56 - 21:59

EN: You can see every new low, there’s a bounce up.

ZH: 可以看到,每次新低之后都有反弹

21:59 - 22:04

EN: That tells you that bears are taking partial or full profits at new lows,

ZH: 这告诉你,空头在新低止盈部分或全部仓位

22:04 - 22:07

EN: and then they’re selling rallies, expecting another new low.

ZH: 然后他们在反弹时再次入场做空,期待继续下跌创新低

22:11 - 22:13

EN: Experienced traders can also buy reversals up.

ZH: 有经验的交易者也可以做多、做反弹

22:13 - 22:17

EN: We’ve had pretty good Buying Pressure here, pretty good Buying Pressure here,

ZH: 在这里有很不错的买压,在这里也有相当好的买压

22:17 - 22:22

EN: pretty good rally here as well, so traders will buy at the prior low

ZH: 这段反弹也很强势,所以交易者会在前期低点挂限价买单

22:22 - 22:25

EN: or on a reversal up from a prior low.

ZH: 或者在反转上涨时用突破买单做多

22:30 - 22:33

EN: In general, if you’re buying in a bear trend,

ZH: 通常,如果在下降趋势中做多

22:33 - 22:36

EN: a bear channel, it’s better only to scalp.

ZH: 最好只做剥头皮 (注:不要贪,因为都是小反转)

22:36 - 22:40

EN: So you buy here and you get out somewhere up in the sell zone

ZH: 比如你在这里买入,然后在卖出区域的某个地方离场

22:40 - 22:41

EN: where the bears will start to short.

ZH: 因为空头会在那里等着做空

22:42 - 22:43

EN: Look at this chart.

ZH: 来看这个案例

Slide 015

Time: 22:42

Slide 015

Bilingual Transcript

22:43 - 22:46

EN: Starts in the upper left, goes to the lower right.

ZH: 从左上角,一直到右下角

22:46 - 22:47

EN: It’s a bear channel.

ZH: 这是一个下降通道

22:47 - 22:49

EN: We’ve got Lower Highs, Lower Lows.

ZH: 高点降低,低点降低

22:49 - 22:51

EN: But if you only look at this part of the chart,

ZH: 如果看这一部分,你会发现,

22:51 - 22:54

EN: 90% of the chart is also in a Trading Range.

ZH: 90%的K线也处于震荡区间中

22:56 - 23:00

EN: As a trend gets late, as it progresses, it tends to weaken

ZH: 随着趋势发展到后期,越来越弱

23:00 - 23:03

EN: and it eventually evolves into a Trading Range.

ZH: 最终演变成震荡区间

23:03 - 23:06

EN: And when it’s in a Trading Range, even though it’s still arguably

ZH: 尽管它仍然是宽下降通道,

23:06 - 23:09

EN: a Broad Bear Channel, when it’s in a Trading Range, traders

ZH: 但几乎和震荡区间没有区别

23:09 - 23:12

EN: look to buy low, sell high, and scalp.

ZH: 所以交易者会低买、高卖、剥头皮赚快钱

23:14 - 23:16

EN: So we have a bear breakout.

ZH: 空头突破,下降通道

23:15 - 23:16

EN: You can call it a bear channel.

ZH: 空头突破,下降通道

23:16 - 23:18

EN: It evolved into a Trading Range.

ZH: 演变成震荡区间

23:18 - 23:25

EN: It’s also a Broad Bear Channel, and traders are looking

ZH: 它也是一个宽下降通道, 从新低向上反弹时,多头会买入做多

23:23 - 23:25

EN: to buy reversals up from new lows.

ZH: 它也是一个宽下降通道, 从新低向上反弹时,多头会买入做多

23:25 - 23:28

EN: Look to sell near the top of the range, either with limit orders or,

ZH: 在上沿附近卖出,要么挂限价卖单

23:28 - 23:30

EN: better yet, on a reversal down.

ZH: 更好的是在反转下跌时用突破卖单入场

23:30 - 23:33

EN: If a leg up is pretty strong, don’t take the first sell.

ZH: 如果一个上涨波段非常强势,不要在第1做空入场点卖出

23:33 - 23:35

EN: Look to take the second.

ZH: 而是等待第2入场点

23:35 - 23:38

EN: Don’t take the first, look to take the second.

ZH: 无视第1入场点,做第2个

23:38 - 23:40

EN: Don’t take the first, look to take the second.

ZH: 无视第1入场点,等第2个

23:42 - 23:47

EN: Whenever things are unclear, always wait for a second entry or for more clarity.

ZH: 每当感到不明朗的时候,等第2入场点会更加好

23:47 - 23:50

EN: And Trading Range, you want to be selling in the upper third

ZH: 在震荡区间中,应该在顶部三分之一卖出

23:50 - 23:52

EN: and then buying in the lower third.

ZH: 在底部三分之一买入

23:52 - 23:54

EN: And because it’s a Trading Range, you do not believe

ZH: 并且因为这是震荡区间

23:54 - 24:00

EN: it’s going to go up very far, you do not believe

ZH: 你知道它不会上涨太多,也不会下跌太多, 所以剥头皮,赚了就走

23:57 - 24:00

EN: it’s going to go down very far, and therefore you scalp.

ZH: 你知道它不会上涨太多,也不会下跌太多, 所以剥头皮,赚了就走

24:01 - 24:03

EN: Here’s the upper third of the Trading Range,

ZH: 这里是震荡区间的顶部三分之一

24:03 - 24:06

EN: and traders will look to sell in the upper third.

ZH: 交易者在这里卖出

24:06 - 24:10

EN: And they know that the probability is 60%, maybe higher,

ZH: 他们知道,有60%甚至更高的概率

24:10 - 24:14

EN: that the market will go down 10 ticks or 10 pips

ZH: 市场会下跌10 ticks(或pips)

24:14 - 24:17

EN: before it goes up 10 ticks or 10 pips.

ZH: 而不是先上涨10 ticks(或pips)

24:17 - 24:19

EN: Does not matter what number.

ZH: 不管是几个ticks

24:19 - 24:23

EN: X number of ticks up or down, X number of pips up or down.

ZH: 上涨或下跌X个单位

24:23 - 24:25

EN: If you’re selling in the upper third of a Trading Range,

ZH: 如果你在震荡区间顶部三分之一卖出做空

24:25 - 24:32

EN: the odds are it’ll go down before it goes up the same number of ticks or pips.

ZH: 更大的概率会先下跌X个单位,而不是先上涨X个单位

24:33 - 24:35

EN: So the math is good for the bears.

ZH: 所以数学上对空头有利

24:35 - 24:38

EN: Upper third of the range, look to sell a reversal down.

ZH: 在区间顶部三分之一,寻找反转下跌的做空机会

24:38 - 24:39

EN: Sell the reversal down.

ZH: 卖出做空

24:39 - 24:41

EN: Sell down.

ZH: 卖出做空

24:42 - 24:47

EN: In the bottom third of the range, the opposite is true.

ZH: 在区间底部的三分之一,正好反过来

24:47 - 24:53

EN: Traders look to buy because they know that the probability is 60%

ZH: 交易者会买入,因为他们知道,至少有60%的概率,

24:53 - 24:57

EN: or greater than the market is going to go up before it goes down.

ZH: 市场会先上涨,而不是会先下跌

24:57 - 24:59

EN: Up how much? Any – any amount.

ZH: 上涨多少?不管上涨多少

24:59 - 25:05

EN: Up 10 ticks, 10 pips, 20 ticks, 20 pips, before it goes down the same amount.

ZH: 可以是10 ticks(或pips),可以是20 ticks(或pips) 而不是先下跌这么多距离

25:05 - 25:08

EN: And if you’re uncertain about a reversal, wait for a second entry.

ZH: 如果你不确定会不会反转,可以等待第2个入场机会

25:10 - 25:17

EN: Everyone knows that the market cycle means

ZH: 大家都知道,市场周期的意思就是: 市场在趋势和震荡之间来回交替

25:14 - 25:17

EN: that the market alternates between trends and Trading Ranges.

ZH: 大家都知道,市场周期的意思就是: 市场在趋势和震荡之间来回交替

25:17 - 25:20

EN: If the market’s in a trend, it’ll become a Trading Range.

ZH: 如果市场处于趋势中,它最终会变成震荡区间

25:20 - 25:23

EN: If it’s in a Trading Range, it’ll become a trend,

ZH: 如果它处于震荡区间,最终会突破进入趋势

25:23 - 25:26

EN: and the trend could be down or the trend could be up.

ZH: 可能是下降趋势,也可能是上涨趋势

25:27 - 25:31

EN: So traders trade it like a Trading Range as long as it’s in a Trading Range,

ZH: 当它处于震荡区间时,交易者就按照震荡的方法高抛低吸

25:31 - 25:34

EN: and once it clearly converts into a breakout,

ZH: 而一旦出现明确的突破

25:34 - 25:38

EN: then they switch and begin to trade it like a new cycle.

ZH: 他们就会改变策略,按照新的周期去交易

25:38 - 25:39

EN: Every cycle begins with a breakout,

ZH: 每个周期都是从突破开始的

25:39 - 25:42

EN: so you go from a breakout to a channel to a Trading Range.

ZH: 从突破到通道,再到震荡区间

Slide 016

Time: 25:45

Slide 016

Bilingual Transcript

25:45 - 25:48

EN: I said this is also a Broad Bear Channel.

ZH: 这是一个宽下降通道

25:49 - 25:52

EN: Broad Bear Channels are mostly Trading Ranges.

ZH: 宽下降通道中,大部分都是震荡区间

25:52 - 25:55

EN: During a lot of the time when the market’s in a Broad Bear Channel,

ZH: 在市场处于宽的下降通道的大部分时间里

25:55 - 25:58

EN: it’s also in a Trading Range, and that’s why if the market

ZH: 它也处于震荡区间

25:58 - 26:03

EN: is in a Broad Bear Channel, a lot of traders will trade in both directions.

ZH: 这就是为什么很多交易者会双向交易

26:04 - 26:08

EN: Some computers will look at this and say it’s Lower Highs, Lower Lows;

ZH: 一些电脑程序看到高点降低,低点降低

26:08 - 26:10

EN: it’s a bear trend, a bear channel.

ZH: 所以这是下降趋势,是下降通道

26:10 - 26:14

EN: Other computers will look at it and say it’s mostly sideways;

ZH: 有的程序看到它基本上是横向的,所以是震荡区间

26:13 - 26:14

EN: it’s a Trading Range.

ZH: 有的程序看到它基本上是横向的,所以是震荡区间

26:14 - 26:15

EN: And they trade them the same.

ZH: 但它们交易的方法都是一样的

26:15 - 26:20

EN: They look to sell in the upper third, they look to buy

ZH: 他们在顶部三分之一卖出,在底部三分之一买入, 然后剥头皮赚快钱

26:18 - 26:20

EN: in the lower third, and then they scalp.

ZH: 他们在顶部三分之一卖出,在底部三分之一买入, 然后剥头皮赚快钱

26:20 - 26:22

EN: It does not matter what you call it,

ZH: 不管你把它看作宽通道还是震荡区间

26:22 - 26:25

EN: because you’re going to be trading it the same.

ZH: 交易的方法都是一样的

26:25 - 26:28

EN: You’re going to be buying low, selling high, and scalping.

ZH: 都是逢低买入,逢高卖出,做剥头皮交易

26:28 - 26:30

EN: BL, SH, S.

ZH: 低买,高卖,剥头皮

26:38 - 26:43

EN: When you look at it this way, you can see it looks more

ZH: 如果这样看,看起来更像是一个宽下降通道—— 高点降低,低点降低

26:40 - 26:43

EN: like a Broad Bear Channel – Lower Highs, Lower Lows

ZH: 如果这样看,看起来更像是一个宽下降通道—— 高点降低,低点降低

26:43 - 26:45

EN: - but it’s still also a Trading Range.

ZH: 但它仍然是一个震荡区间

26:48 - 26:51

EN: What happens if you miss the best signal?

ZH: 万一你错过了最好的信号,该怎么办

Slide 017

Time: 26:50

Slide 017

Bilingual Transcript

26:51 - 26:56

EN: Well, the reality is there is no best signal and there is no perfect trade,

ZH: 实际上,不存在最好的信号,也不存在完美的交易机会

26:56 - 27:00

EN: but there are lots of good signals, and you can enter on almost any bar.

ZH: 但存在很多好的信号,你几乎可以在任何一根K线入场

27:00 - 27:01

EN: I made that point earlier.

ZH: 之前我已经讲到过这一点

27:01 - 27:06

EN: And that’s a big fallacy that traders don’t understand.

ZH: 这是很多交易者不理解的重大误区

27:06 - 27:08

EN: Strong bull breakout, you only want to buy.

ZH: 强势的多头突破,只能做多

27:08 - 27:10

EN: But once it starts to form a Trading Range,

ZH: 一旦开始形成震荡区间

27:10 - 27:13

EN: you can enter on any – any bar and make money

ZH: 你可以在任何一根K线上入场并赚钱

27:13 - 27:16

EN: if you manage your trade correctly and use an appropriate stop.

ZH: 前提是正确地管理,并且设置合理的止损

27:16 - 27:19

EN: So you can buy here or sell here and make money.

ZH: 在这里,做多,做空,都可以赚钱

27:19 - 27:22

EN: You can buy here or sell here and make money.

ZH: 这里,做多做空都可以赚钱

27:22 - 27:25

EN: If you sell here, how do you make money? Well, you sell more on a rally,

ZH: 如果你在这里卖出做空,怎么才能赚钱? 在反弹时卖出更多

27:25 - 27:27

EN: and then when it gets back there, you get out breakeven

ZH: 然后当价格回到这里时,初始仓位打平

27:27 - 27:30

EN: on your first entry and a profit on your second entry.

ZH: 上方加仓的部分赚钱

27:32 - 27:34

EN: You can enter on almost any bar.

ZH: 你几乎可以在任何一根K线入场

27:34 - 27:36

EN: Strong bull breakout, you only want to buy.

ZH: 强势的多头突破,只能买入

27:36 - 27:37

EN: You can buy closes.

ZH: 在K线收盘买入

27:37 - 27:40

EN: You can buy below bars, betting that the reversal will fail.

ZH: 可以在K线下方挂限价买单,押注反转会失败

27:40 - 27:43

EN: You can buy above bars, betting the trend will resume up.

ZH: 可以在K线上方挂突破买单,押注继续上涨

27:43 - 27:46

EN: Pretty Tight Bear Channel, you can sell above bars,

ZH: 窄下降通道,你可以在K线上方挂限价卖单

27:46 - 27:48

EN: betting the reversal up will fail.

ZH: 押注反转上涨会失败

27:48 - 27:52

EN: Double Top bear flag, slightly Lower High, and Triangle.

ZH: 双顶熊旗,高点略微降低,三角形

27:52 - 27:53

EN: Second entry short.

ZH: 第2做空入场点

27:53 - 27:55

EN: You can sell with a stop on the way down.

ZH: 你可以在下跌过程中用突破卖单入场

27:56 - 27:59

EN: In general, if you think it might be in a Trading Range,

ZH: 通常,如果你认为市场可能处于震荡区间

27:59 - 28:03

EN: it’s better to be looking to buy low and then sell rallies and scalping.

ZH: 最好逢低买入,然后在反弹时卖出,剥头皮赚快钱

28:05 - 28:08

EN: It doesn’t matter where you begin trading in the market cycle.

ZH: 在市场周期中,入场点并没有那么重要

28:08 - 28:11

EN: You can trade in the bull trend phase.

ZH: 如果是上涨趋势

28:11 - 28:14

EN: You can buy for any reason at any time, all the way up.

ZH: 你可以在任何地方买入

28:14 - 28:17

EN: And then once you start to pull back, you have to assume you’re either going

ZH: 一旦开始回调,就要假设,市场要么会进入上涨通道

28:17 - 28:20

EN: to be forming a bull channel or a Trading Range,

ZH: 要么变成震荡区间

28:20 - 28:23

EN: and it doesn’t matter because you trade them very similarly.

ZH: 到底是什么并不重要,因为交易它们的方法非常相似

28:23 - 28:26

EN: You want to buy low, sell high, and scalp.

ZH: 都是逢低买入,逢高卖出,做剥头皮交易

28:26 - 28:31

EN: Every bar on every chart of every major market has big volume,

ZH: 任何主流品种的每一根K线,都有巨大的成交量

28:31 - 28:37

EN: and that tells you that traders, institutions,

ZH: 这说明职业交易员和机构一直都在买入卖出

28:33 - 28:37

EN: are buying and other institutions are selling all day long.

ZH: 这说明职业交易员和机构一直都在买入卖出

28:38 - 28:40

EN: And the difference – one of the differences between a beginner

ZH: 新手和高手之间的一个区别是:

28:40 - 28:49

EN: and an experienced trader is an experienced trader sees a reason to buy

ZH: 在图上90%的K线里面,高手都能看到做多和做空的理由

28:45 - 28:49

EN: and a reason to sell on 90% of the bars on the chart.

ZH: 在图上90%的K线里面,高手都能看到做多和做空的理由

28:49 - 28:51

EN: Like this, you only want to buy.

ZH: 比如这里,你只能做多

28:51 - 28:56

EN: But like this, a good trader is going to see a way to sell and a way to buy,

ZH: 但是在这里,一个优秀的交易者可以同时看到做多和做空的机会

28:56 - 29:01

EN: and then he just tries to structure a trade

ZH: 然后他会构建出一个盈利的交易计划

28:59 - 29:01

EN: that can be profitable either buying or selling.

ZH: 然后他会构建出一个盈利的交易计划

29:04 - 29:07

EN: You have to understand where you are in the market cycle,

ZH: 你必须知道目前处于市场周期中的哪个阶段

29:07 - 29:11

EN: and you have to trade appropriately, trade the appropriate size,

ZH: 然后正确地交易,用适当的仓位

29:11 - 29:16

EN: and it’s easier to make money as an experienced trader

ZH: 对于有经验的交易者来说,如果能够加仓,赚钱会更容易

29:14 - 29:16

EN: if you’re also able to scale in.

ZH: 对于有经验的交易者来说,如果能够加仓,赚钱会更容易

Slide 018

Time: 29:20

Slide 018

Bilingual Transcript

29:21 - 29:25

EN: I want to talk now about the Trader’s Equation and the 40/60 Rule.

ZH: 现在我想讲一下数学期望和40-60法则

29:26 - 29:28

EN: It’s a rule that I came up with.

ZH: 这是我的一个重要的法则

Slide 019

Time: 29:26

Slide 019

Bilingual Transcript

29:28 - 29:30

EN: I have several rules like that.

ZH: 我有几个这样的法则

29:31 - 29:33

EN: Now, look at this chart.

ZH: 现在我们来看这个案例

29:33 - 29:35

EN: Very strong breakout.

ZH: 非常强的突破

29:35 - 29:39

EN: Now, how many bars on this chart are in a very strong breakout?

ZH: 这张K线图上,有多少K线是处于非常强的突破之中?

29:39 - 29:41

EN: Maybe 100 bars on the chart.

ZH: 图上可能总共有100根K线

29:41 - 29:44

EN: Here we’ve got 4 or 5 bars in a strong breakout.

ZH: 这里有4到5根K线是处于强势突破中的

29:44 - 29:50

EN: In general, on any chart, only 5% to 10% of the bars are in a strong breakout,

ZH: 通常,在任何K线图上,只有5~10%的K线处于强势突破

29:50 - 29:53

EN: and when they are, you only want to be trading with the trend.

ZH: 在这种情况下,你只能顺趋势交易

29:53 - 29:57

EN: 90% of the bars on the chart are either in a Trading Range

ZH: 其它90%的K线,要么在震荡区间里,

29:57 - 30:03

EN: or a channel, and that is when my 40/60 Rule applies.

ZH: 要么在通道里,这就是40-60法则适用的时候

30:03 - 30:07

EN: Bulls and bears can make money taking opposite sides,

ZH: 做多和做空都可以赚钱

30:07 - 30:09

EN: and it doesn’t matter which side you take.

ZH: 不管你选择哪个方向,都可以

30:09 - 30:12

EN: So anywhere through here, if you structure your trade correctly

ZH: 在这里的任何地方,如果你正确地构建交易计划

30:12 - 30:16

EN: and manage it well, you can make money buying or selling

ZH: 并且正确地管理,做多做空都能赚钱

30:16 - 30:18

EN: - here or here or here or here.

ZH: ——在这里,这里,这里,或这里

30:18 - 30:19

EN: Same with here.

ZH: 这里也是一样

30:19 - 30:23

EN: And it doesn’t matter whether you buy or sell,

ZH: 无论做多还是做空

30:24 - 30:28

EN: and it doesn’t matter which bar you choose for your entry.

ZH: 无论你在哪根K线入场

30:29 - 30:35

EN: 90% of the bars on any chart, you can buy or sell

ZH: 任何K线图上,90%的K线, 在正确地管理下,不管做多做空都能赚钱

30:32 - 30:35

EN: and make money if you manage your trade well.

ZH: 任何K线图上,90%的K线, 在正确地管理下,不管做多做空都能赚钱

30:38 - 30:41

EN: Here we have a bear trend, a very strong breakout, and a Higher Low.

ZH: 下降趋势,多头强势突破,形成抬高的低点

30:41 - 30:44

EN: You can call it a Head and Shoulders Bottom if you want.

ZH: 你也可以把它看作是头肩底

30:44 - 30:45

EN: Doesn’t matter.

ZH: 这并不是重点

30:45 - 30:47

EN: It’s a Higher Low Major Trend Reversal.

ZH: 这是低点抬高的大反转模式

30:47 - 30:51

EN: It’s a pullback from a very strong bull breakout, around a 50% pullback.

ZH: 非常强的多头突破,然后大约是50%回调

30:51 - 30:56

EN: The earliest entry is buying with a stop above the high of the prior bar.

ZH: 在前1根K线的高点上方挂突破买单,这是最早的做多入场点

30:57 - 31:01

EN: The risk is small – either to this low, which is the best stop,

ZH: 风险很小——要么到这个低点,这是最合理的止损位

31:01 - 31:04

EN: maybe to below the low of the signal bar.

ZH: 也可以把止损放在信号K线的低点下方

31:05 - 31:07

EN: Small risk, big reward.

ZH: 小风险,大利润

31:07 - 31:09

EN: Great risk/reward.

ZH: 盈亏比是极好的

31:09 - 31:12

EN: That always comes with low probability.

ZH: 但随之而来的是低胜率

31:12 - 31:15

EN: Whenever you have a great risk/reward for your trade,

ZH: 每当你拥有很好的盈亏比

31:15 - 31:18

EN: you know the probability of making money is small.

ZH: 你就知道赚钱的概率不高

31:18 - 31:23

EN: If you wait to buy during the breakout, your stop is much further away.

ZH: 如果等到强势突破再买入,止损就会变得很远

31:23 - 31:28

EN: The risk is greater, and there’s less profit left.

ZH: 风险更大,剩下的利润更少

31:26 - 31:28

EN: The reward is less.

ZH: 风险更大,剩下的利润更少

31:28 - 31:33

EN: So the risk/reward is worse buying during the breakout phase,

ZH: 所以在突破阶段买入,盈亏比变差了

31:33 - 31:36

EN: but the probability of making money is much higher.

ZH: 但赚钱的概率变高了

31:43 - 31:45

EN: And that always is the case.

ZH: 两者总是矛盾的

31:45 - 31:49

EN: Whenever you have a high probability trade, the risk/reward is bad.

ZH: 胜率很高的交易机会,盈亏比都不会太好

31:49 - 31:53

EN: Whenever you have a low probability trade, the risk/reward is good.

ZH: 盈亏比很好的交易机会,胜率往往不会抬高

31:53 - 31:56

EN: Both are acceptable, again, if you manage them correctly.

ZH: 只要正确地管理,两者都是可以接受的

31:58 - 32:01

EN: So let’s say you buy this Higher Low Major Trend Reversal.

ZH: 低点抬高的大反转,假设你在这里买入了

Slide 020

Time: 32:00

Slide 020

Bilingual Transcript

32:03 - 32:07

EN: It’s a weak buy signal bar, a doji instead of a bull bar,

ZH: 这个做多信号K线是比较弱的,它是十字星,不是阳线

32:07 - 32:09

EN: and it’s following a pretty strong bear bar.

ZH: 而且它的左边是大阴线

32:09 - 32:11

EN: So the probability is low.

ZH: 所以胜率不高

32:13 - 32:17

EN: In general, whenever you’re taking a low probability trade,

ZH: 通常来说,如果一笔交易的胜率不高,

32:17 - 32:22

EN: you need to get a reward equal to at least two times your Actual Risk.

ZH: 你就需要至少两倍于实际风险的利润(来弥补胜率的不足)

32:22 - 32:25

EN: So let’s say you buy above the high of this bar.

ZH: 假设你在这根K线的高点上方买入了

32:25 - 32:28

EN: Your Actual Risk was just below the low of that bar.

ZH: 你的实际风险就在那根K线的低点下方

32:31 - 32:33

EN: Let’s use your Initial Risk.

ZH: 这里用初始风险来测量

32:33 - 32:35

EN: You can call it Actual Risk; it’s about the same.

ZH: 你也可以用实际风险,这里两者并没有差很多

32:35 - 32:38

EN: So you buy here on this bar, stop is here.

ZH: 你在这根K线买入,止损在这里

32:38 - 32:40

EN: This is one times your risk.

ZH: 这里是一倍风险

32:40 - 32:42

EN: That’s two times your risk.

ZH: 这里是两倍风险

32:42 - 32:47

EN: And if you hold for a reward that is equal to two times your risk,

ZH: 如果利润是风险的两倍

32:47 - 32:52

EN: even in a low probability trade, a 40% trade, the math is good for making money.

ZH: 那么就算胜率比较低——只有40%, 根据数学,这么做也是可以盈利的

32:52 - 32:55

EN: So it is an appropriate thing to do.

ZH: 所以这是一个合理的做法

32:59 - 33:03

EN: Very strong breakout like this, do you really want to take your profits here?

ZH: 这么强的突破,你真的想在这里止盈吗?

33:03 - 33:05

EN: You can.

ZH: 可以止盈,数学上合理

33:04 - 33:05

EN: The math is okay.

ZH: 可以止盈,数学上合理

33:05 - 33:10

EN: But the minimum profit is usually not the optimum profit.

ZH: 但最低目标往往不是最好的选择

33:11 - 33:16

EN: When you see a strong reversal like this, yes, you can get out

ZH: 当你看到这样的强势反转, 你确实可以在两倍风险的地方止盈,

33:14 - 33:19

EN: at two times your risk, but chances are the market’s going to go higher,

ZH: 当你看到这样的强势反转, 你确实可以在两倍风险的地方止盈, 但市场很可能会继续上涨

33:19 - 33:22

EN: if you can try to hold for a bigger profit.

ZH: 所以尽量继续持有,赚到更大的波段

33:23 - 33:27

EN: Let’s say instead of taking the low risk, low probability trade,

ZH: 假设你没有做低风险、低胜率的交易,

Slide 021

Time: 33:25

Slide 021

Bilingual Transcript

33:27 - 33:30

EN: you wait for the strong bull breakout and you buy that close.

ZH: 而是等待强势突破,然后在大阳线的收盘买入

33:31 - 33:34

EN: You know the probability is high that the market’s going higher,

ZH: 你知道市场继续上涨的概率很大

33:34 - 33:36

EN: but your risk is big.

ZH: 但你的风险也很大

33:37 - 33:39

EN: However, whenever you have a high probability trade,

ZH: 当一笔交易胜率很高的时候

33:39 - 33:44

EN: you no longer have to hold for a reward that is twice as big as your risk.

ZH: 就不再需要两倍的盈亏比了

33:44 - 33:47

EN: In fact, as long as you go for a reward equal

ZH: 实际上,只要利润等于风险,

33:47 - 33:50

EN: to at least your risk, it’s a profitable strategy.

ZH: 就是一个盈利的策略

33:50 - 33:53

EN: So if you buy here, stop down here,

ZH: 如果你在这里买入,止损在这里

33:53 - 33:56

EN: one default target would be one times your risk.

ZH: 默认的目标是一倍风险

33:56 - 33:58

EN: Your Actual Risk is tiny.

ZH: 实际风险很小

33:59 - 34:02

EN: If you buy here, your Actual Risk was small.

ZH: 如果你在这里买入,实际风险非常小

34:02 - 34:04

EN: It’s just below the low of this bar.

ZH: 就在这根K线的低点下方

34:04 - 34:08

EN: High probability you could go for one times your Actual Risk,

ZH: 如果胜率很高,你可以追求一倍的实际风险

34:08 - 34:11

EN: but that is not a good thing.

ZH: 但这并不是好的选择

34:11 - 34:13

EN: Usually the minimum is not the best.

ZH: 最低目标通常不是最好的选择

34:13 - 34:15

EN: When you see a strong breakout like this,

ZH: 当看到这样的强势突破时

34:15 - 34:17

EN: I would look for some kind of a Measured Move

ZH: 我会寻找MM目标位

34:17 - 34:21

EN: based upon the height of this bull bar – so somewhere up here.

ZH: 把这根阳线的高度往上翻一倍——大概在这里

34:23 - 34:31

EN: The Trader’s Equation says that as long as you go for a reward at least equal

ZH: 只要你的利润至少等于一倍实际风险,数学期望就是合理的

34:27 - 34:31

EN: to one times your Actual Risk, the math makes sense.

ZH: 只要你的利润至少等于一倍实际风险,数学期望就是合理的

34:31 - 34:32

EN: It’s a good trade.

ZH: 这是一笔好的交易

34:32 - 34:34

EN: So you buy this close.

ZH: 你在它的收盘买入

34:34 - 34:37

EN: Your Actual Risk was to just below the low of this bar,

ZH: 实际风险就在这根K线的低点下方

34:37 - 34:40

EN: so one times Actual Risk is right here.

ZH: 所以一倍的实际风险就在这里

34:40 - 34:42

EN: Theoretically you could take your profit right here,

ZH: 理论上你可以在这里止盈

34:42 - 34:47

EN: and mathematically that would be a profitable approach to trading.

ZH: 从数学上讲,这是一个可以盈利的策略

34:47 - 34:50

EN: But it’s not a really good approach to trading

ZH: 但这显然不是一个好的选择

34:50 - 34:53

EN: because you’ll probably get a Measured Move based upon the height of this bar.

ZH: 因为大概率会涨到MM目标位

34:53 - 34:56

EN: There’s a 60% probability that you’ll get a Measured Move

ZH: 有60%的概率会涨到目标位——

34:56 - 35:00

EN: based upon the height of this bar, so why exit right here?

ZH: 把大阳线的高度往上翻一倍; 所以为什么要在这里离场呢?

35:05 - 35:06

EN: The minimum is rarely the best, right?

ZH: 最低目标往往不是最好的,对吧?

35:06 - 35:09

EN: To graduate from college, maybe you need a ‘D’ average.

ZH: 想要从大学毕业,平均成绩为D就可以了

35:10 - 35:12

EN: Are you going to be happy getting a ‘D’ average?

ZH: 每次考试都是D,你会高兴吗?

35:13 - 35:16

EN: Are you going to be happy working for the minimum wage? Right?

ZH: 老板给你发最低工资,你会高兴吗? (注:我要跟老板拼了)

35:16 - 35:21

EN: It’s an acceptable wage, it’s a legal wage,

ZH: 最低工资是合法的,但肯定不是你最想要的

35:18 - 35:21

EN: but the minimum of anything is rarely the best.

ZH: 最低工资是合法的,但肯定不是你最想要的

35:21 - 35:25

EN: When you see a breakout like this, high probability

ZH: 当你看到这样的突破时,有很大的概率

35:25 - 35:29

EN: of at least a Measured Move up, so probably a 60% chance

ZH: 至少会涨到MM目标位,

35:29 - 35:32

EN: that the market is going to go up for some kind of a Measured Move,

ZH: 至少有60%的概率会涨到某个MM目标位

35:32 - 35:34

EN: maybe based upon the Initial Risk.

ZH: 比如一倍初始风险

35:34 - 35:36

EN: Maybe you put a stop here or you put a stop here.

ZH: 你把止损放在这里,或者放在这里

35:36 - 35:40

EN: Or a Measured Move based upon the size of this body,

ZH: 或者基于这根大阳线的高度——

35:40 - 35:43

EN: from the open of this bar to the close of that bar.

ZH: 从它的开盘到收盘,往上翻一倍

35:44 - 35:47

EN: So this is one times approximate Initial Risk,

ZH: 这里大约是一倍初始风险——

35:47 - 35:50

EN: if you put the stop below the bottom of that breakout bar.

ZH: 如果你把止损放在大阳线的下方

35:51 - 35:54

EN: Buying after a strong breakout, high probability,

ZH: 在强势突破后买入,胜率很高

35:54 - 35:56

EN: but you pay for it with big risk.

ZH: 代价是风险也很大

35:56 - 35:58

EN: The stop is far away.

ZH: 止损很远

Slide 022

Time: 36:00

Slide 022

Bilingual Transcript

36:01 - 36:03

EN: Here’s a pretty good bear trend.

ZH: 这里是一个很强的下降趋势

36:03 - 36:06

EN: Very Tight Channel, Tight Channel here.

ZH: 窄通道,窄通道

36:08 - 36:16

EN: Let’s say you sell the close here, after 6 consecutive bear bars,

ZH: 连续6根阴线,都收在一半以下,假设你在它的收盘卖出做空

36:14 - 36:16

EN: all 6 closing below their midpoints.

ZH: 连续6根阴线,都收在一半以下,假设你在它的收盘卖出做空

36:16 - 36:19

EN: It’s a high probability bet the market’s going lower.

ZH: 这是高胜率的做法,押注市场会继续下跌

36:19 - 36:23

EN: Not necessarily all the way here, but at least somewhat lower.

ZH: 此时你不知道会下跌这么多, 但你知道至少会再下跌一些

36:24 - 36:27

EN: You know that all trends are constantly trying to reverse,

ZH: 你知道所有的趋势都在不断尝试反转

36:27 - 36:30

EN: but you also know that markets have inertia

ZH: 但市场具有惯性

36:30 - 36:33

EN: and they tend to continue what they’ve been doing.

ZH: 市场会继续它之前的行为

36:33 - 36:39

EN: So if the market’s in a trend, chances are reversal attempts

ZH: 所以,如果市场处于趋势中,反转的尝试会失败,趋势会继续

36:36 - 36:39

EN: will fail and the trend will resume.

ZH: 所以,如果市场处于趋势中,反转的尝试会失败,趋势会继续

36:40 - 36:44

EN: Every one of these reversals is minor, and it could be hard to hold short.

ZH: 这些都只是小反弹,但一直持仓也没那么容易

36:44 - 36:47

EN: You sell here and you see the market constantly trying to reverse,

ZH: 你在这里做空之后,看到市场不断尝试反转

36:47 - 36:49

EN: but you should hold short.

ZH: 但你应该坚定持有

36:49 - 36:54

EN: And if you’re not short, you can sell above every reversal bar,

ZH: 如果你还没有入场,你可以在反转K线的上方卖出

36:54 - 36:56

EN: betting that the reversal will fail.

ZH: 押注反弹会失败

36:56 - 36:58

EN: Bet that it will be minor, a minor reversal.

ZH: 押注它只是小反转

36:58 - 37:01

EN: You’ve got a Tight Bear Channel trying to reverse

ZH: 窄下降通道,尝试反转——

37:02 - 37:09

EN: - a minor reversal means that it’s either going to be a bull leg

ZH: 小反转的意思是,要么发展成震荡区间,要么变成熊旗

37:04 - 37:09

EN: in a Trading Range or a bull leg in what turns out to be a bear flag.

ZH: 小反转的意思是,要么发展成震荡区间,要么变成熊旗

37:10 - 37:12

EN: You have to learn to rely on your stop,

ZH: 你必须学会依靠初始止损

37:12 - 37:17

EN: and if you sell here or anywhere here, your stop is up here.

ZH: 如果你在这里,或这里,或任何地方卖出, 你的止损在它的上方

37:20 - 37:25

EN: In general when you have a reasonably strong trend,

ZH: 通常,在强趋势中,最好做波段交易

37:23 - 37:25

EN: it’s better if you can swing.

ZH: 通常,在强趋势中,最好做波段交易

37:25 - 37:26

EN: Most traders should only swing.

ZH: 大多数交易者应该只做波段交易

37:26 - 37:31

EN: Experienced traders will often scalp and take profits,

ZH: 剥头皮的高手通常会做空、止盈,

37:31 - 37:33

EN: scalp and take a profit, scalp and take a profit.

ZH: 做空、止盈,做空、止盈

37:33 - 37:37

EN: But a lot of traders, especially beginners, will not get back in,

ZH: 但很多交易者,尤其是新手,止盈之后不会再次入场

37:37 - 37:39

EN: and they’ll end up missing the trade.

ZH: 导致最终错过了整个波段

37:41 - 37:43

EN: So don’t scalp when you should swing.

ZH: 所以,当你应该做波段的时候,不要剥头皮

37:44 - 37:50

EN: The math is good for scalping, but the problem is you do not sell again,

ZH: 从数学的角度,剥头皮是好的做法, 但问题是你不会再次入场

37:50 - 37:53

EN: and you end up missing 80% of the trend.

ZH: 导致最终错过了80%的波段

37:53 - 37:58

EN: You only scalp in a strong trend if you’re able to sell again.

ZH: 剥头皮的前提是,你能够再次入场

Slide 023

Time: 37:55

Slide 023

Bilingual Transcript

37:59 - 38:02

EN: Now I’m going to talk a little bit about default targets.

ZH: 现在我想讲一下默认的目标位

Slide 024

Time: 38:03

Slide 024

Bilingual Transcript

38:03 - 38:08

EN: When you cannot decide where to get out, there are some basics rules that I use.

ZH: 如果你无法决定什么时候止盈,可以参考我的基本规则

38:08 - 38:10

EN: Let’s say you sold right here.

ZH: 假设你在这里卖出做空

38:10 - 38:11

EN: Your stop is above there.

ZH: 你的止损在上方

38:12 - 38:16

EN: That’s your Initial Risk, the height of that red rectangle.

ZH: 这个红色矩形的高度,就是你的初始风险

38:17 - 38:23

EN: And there are lots of ways to take profits and none of them is perfect,

ZH: 有很多止盈的方法,但没有一种是完美的

38:23 - 38:29

EN: but it’s good to have a default plan, a basic plan that you use

ZH: 当你不确定该怎么做的时候, 可以根据默认的计划来执行

38:27 - 38:29

EN: whenever you’re not sure what to do.

ZH: 当你不确定该怎么做的时候, 可以根据默认的计划来执行

38:31 - 38:37

EN: And you can change the targets based upon support

ZH: 你可以根据支撑、阻力,或者趋势的动能来调整目标位

38:35 - 38:37

EN: and resistance or the momentum that the market has.

ZH: 你可以根据支撑、阻力,或者趋势的动能来调整目标位

38:40 - 38:44

EN: Most traders are not particularly good about determining probability.

ZH: 大部分交易者对概率都不是很擅长

38:44 - 38:49

EN: As I said, 90% of the bars on the chart, the probability is between 40% and 60%

ZH: 就像刚才讲的,图上90%的K线, 赚钱的概率都只是在40%到60%之间

38:49 - 38:58

EN: that you’ll make a profitable trade or that the market will continue

ZH: 40%到60%的概率,市场会先达到目标位,而不是先打掉你的止损

38:54 - 38:58

EN: or go the direction that you expect it to go before it hits your stop.

ZH: 40%到60%的概率,市场会先达到目标位,而不是先打掉你的止损

38:58 - 39:00

EN: Let’s say you sell here.

ZH: 假设你在这里卖出

39:00 - 39:01

EN: Your Initial Risk is there.

ZH: 你的初始风险在这里

39:01 - 39:04

EN: If you cannot decide where you should take profits,

ZH: 如果你无法决定在哪里止盈

39:04 - 39:08

EN: a good default is always two times your Initial Risk.

ZH: 就默认在两倍初始风险的地方止盈

39:09 - 39:10

EN: There’s your Initial Risk.

ZH: 初始风险是这么多

39:10 - 39:12

EN: Here’s one times, here’s two times.

ZH: 这里是一倍,这里是两倍

39:12 - 39:15

EN: So that’s a reasonable location to take profits.

ZH: 所以这是一个合理的止盈位置

39:15 - 39:19

EN: So on any trade, if you cannot decide where you should be taking profits,

ZH: 在任何交易中,如果你无法决定在哪里止盈

39:19 - 39:24

EN: it’s always good to take at least partial profits

ZH: 在两倍初始风险的地方止盈至少一部分, 永远是一个好的选择

39:22 - 39:24

EN: at two times your Initial Risk.

ZH: 在两倍初始风险的地方止盈至少一部分, 永远是一个好的选择

39:24 - 39:34

EN: And I say always because let’s say you’re taking a trade

ZH: “永远”好,因为假设你做了一笔低胜率的交易, 但是在你入场的时候,你并不知道它的胜率很低

39:27 - 39:34

EN: that turns out to be a low probability trade, and you were not sure

ZH: “永远”好,因为假设你做了一笔低胜率的交易, 但是在你入场的时候,你并不知道它的胜率很低

39:31 - 39:34

EN: that it was low probability when you entered the trade.

ZH: “永远”好,因为假设你做了一笔低胜率的交易, 但是在你入场的时候,你并不知道它的胜率很低

39:34 - 39:35

EN: Low probability is 40%.

ZH: 低胜率,指的是40%

39:35 - 39:45

EN: The math, the Trader’s Equation math is always good

ZH: 如果利润是风险的两倍,那么数学期望就不会太差

39:40 - 39:45

EN: if you’re going for a reward equal to two times Actual Risk.

ZH: 如果利润是风险的两倍,那么数学期望就不会太差

39:45 - 39:48

EN: Initial Risk is always greater than Actual Risk.

ZH: 初始风险总是大于实际风险

39:48 - 39:55

EN: If your default plan is to go for a profit

ZH: 所以追求两倍盈亏比,在数学上永远都是合理的

39:51 - 39:55

EN: that is two times Initial Risk, the math is always going to be good.

ZH: 所以追求两倍盈亏比,在数学上永远都是合理的

39:58 - 40:01

EN: Here’s three times Initial Risk.

ZH: 这里是三倍初始风险

40:01 - 40:05

EN: So a reasonable approach is to take half off at two times your Initial Risk

ZH: 一个合理的方法是:在两倍初始风险的地方止盈一半

40:05 - 40:12

EN: and then take another half off or 25% more off at three times Initial Risk.

ZH: 然后在三倍初始风险的地方再止盈25%

40:12 - 40:14

EN: And then let’s say you take a quarter off here;

ZH: 假设你在这里又止盈了25%

40:14 - 40:18

EN: then you just swing the balance, and you rely on your protective stop.

ZH: 剩下的25%,就一直持有,依赖保护性止损——

40:18 - 40:23

EN: After every strong breakout to a new low, you have a new major Lower High,

ZH: 每次强势突破创新低之后,都会形成一个新的重要高点

40:23 - 40:27

EN: so you lower your stop to just above that new Lower High.

ZH: 把止损降低到那个新的高点的上方

40:29 - 40:32

EN: By the end of the session, you look for any reason to exit.

ZH: 临近收盘,找一个理由离场

40:32 - 40:36

EN: For example, a new low, reversal up, reversal up here.

ZH: 比如,跌到新低之后,反转上涨时离场, 或者在这里离场

40:40 - 40:42

EN: Pretty good bull trend.

ZH: 非常不错的下降趋势

Slide 025

Time: 40:40

Slide 025

Bilingual Transcript

40:42 - 40:44

EN: We have an attempt at a Double Bottom.

ZH: 尝试形成双底

40:44 - 40:47

EN: We got a bear breakout and then a pretty good reversal up,

ZH: 向下跌破,立刻强势反转

40:48 - 40:51

EN: and pretty strong selloff, pretty strong reversal up,

ZH: 大阴线跌破,又强势反转

40:51 - 40:53

EN: so a Lower Low Major Trend Reversal.

ZH: 所以是低点降低的大反转

40:53 - 40:56

EN: Bear trend, bull breakout, Lower Low.

ZH: 下降趋势,多头突破,低点降低

40:56 - 40:59

EN: So you can buy a reversal up above here or above here.

ZH: 你可以在它,或者它的上方买入,押注反转上涨

40:59 - 41:01

EN: You can buy a strong bull close there.

ZH: 也可以在这根大阳线的收盘买入

41:02 - 41:04

EN: Lower Low Major Trend Reversal.

ZH: 低点降低的大反转

41:04 - 41:06

EN: Higher Low Major Trend Reversal.

ZH: 变成低点抬高的大反转

41:06 - 41:11

EN: Maybe not major, not all that many bars, but it’s a reasonable buy.

ZH: 也许还不是大反转的结构,因为K线数量不够多, 但这是一个合理的买点

41:11 - 41:14

EN: I think the market went Always In Long on this reversal up.

ZH: 我认为,这里反转上涨之后,市场就进入单边上涨了

41:18 - 41:23

EN: Strong breakout, 3 consecutive bull bars

ZH: 强势突破,连续3根阳线收在高位——在这里

41:20 - 41:23

EN: closing near their highs over here, right here.

ZH: 强势突破,连续3根阳线收在高位——在这里

41:23 - 41:26

EN: One, two, three, so you can buy closes.

ZH: 1,2,3,所以你可以在它的收盘买入

41:27 - 41:30

EN: And let’s say you buy this close.

ZH: 假设你在它的收盘买入

41:30 - 41:37

EN: Your stop is going to be below the most

ZH: 止损应该放在最近一个重要低点的下方,在这里

41:33 - 41:37

EN: recent major Higher Low, and that’s this.

ZH: 止损应该放在最近一个重要低点的下方,在这里

41:37 - 41:42

EN: Major because it went to a new high, and it’s a strong leg up.

ZH: 它是重要低点,因为后面强势上涨创新高了

41:42 - 41:45

EN: If you buy here, your stop is here.

ZH: 如果你在这里买入,你的止损在这里

41:45 - 41:48

EN: And what’s your default whenever you’re not sure what to do?

ZH: 如果不确定什么时候止盈,默认目标在哪里?

41:48 - 41:51

EN: Well, in general, two times your risk.

ZH: 通常来说,就是两倍盈亏比

41:52 - 41:53

EN: Two times your Actual Risk,

ZH: 两倍实际风险

41:53 - 41:56

EN: but a lot of traders will go two times your Initial Risk.

ZH: 很多交易者也会选择两倍初始风险

41:57 - 41:58

EN: You buy here, stop down here.

ZH: 在这里买入,止损在下方

41:58 - 42:00

EN: Two times your risk is up there.

ZH: 两倍初始风险在这个位置

42:00 - 42:02

EN: Let’s say instead you bought here.

ZH: 或者,如果你在这里买入

42:02 - 42:06

EN: Your Initial Risk is below the low of this bar.

ZH: 你的初始风险在这根K线的低点下方

42:06 - 42:08

EN: Let’s look at that.

ZH: 来看一下

42:10 - 42:13

EN: If you buy here, this is one times your risk,

ZH: 如果你在这里买入,这是一倍风险

42:13 - 42:15

EN: so you buy here, your risk is here.

ZH: 你在这里买入,风险是这么多

42:15 - 42:17

EN: This is one times, that’s two times.

ZH: 一倍,两倍

42:17 - 42:21

EN: And you can see that traders who did buy here, a lot of them did exit

ZH: 可以看到在这里买入的多头,

42:21 - 42:26

EN: at two times the Initial Risk because we got a pullback at that price.

ZH: 很多人确实在两倍的地方离场了,导致价格出现一些回调

42:26 - 42:31

EN: You could also exit on a reversal down, arguing it’s a type of a Wedge

ZH: 你也可以在反转下跌时离场,因为这可能是一个楔形顶

42:31 - 42:36

EN: - one, two, three, four or one, two, three.

ZH: ——1、2、3、4或1、2、3

42:36 - 42:38

EN: In any case, it’s the top of a bull channel.

ZH: 无论如何,这是上涨通道的上沿

42:43 - 42:46

EN: Traders will either take profits with a limit order

ZH: 多头要么在两倍初始风险的价格挂限价卖单止盈

42:46 - 42:52

EN: at two times their Initial Risk or on a reversal down below a bear bar.

ZH: 或者在阴线下方1个tick挂突破卖单离场

42:54 - 42:57

EN: Can you sell this? Well, you’ve got a bear bar,

ZH: 可以做空吗?有一根阴线

42:57 - 43:00

EN: but it has a tail below, and this channel is pretty tight.

ZH: 但是有下影线,而且上涨通道很窄

43:00 - 43:03

EN: Even though it’s a Wedge or a type of a Wedge, it’s a minor reversal,

ZH: 就算它是3推楔形,也最多是小反转

43:03 - 43:07

EN: and probably the best you get is a Trading Range,

ZH: 最多就是变成震荡区间

43:07 - 43:12

EN: and a Trading Range could have a couple legs down

ZH: 震荡区间可能会有几段下跌,或者只是横盘,就像这里一样

43:09 - 43:12

EN: or it could simply be sideways, as it was here.

ZH: 震荡区间可能会有几段下跌,或者只是横盘,就像这里一样

43:15 - 43:19

EN: Another Wedge – one, two, three – but again, a very Tight Channel.

ZH: 另一个楔形——1,2,3——但仍然是很窄的通道

43:19 - 43:21

EN: You could take profits there if you want,

ZH: 可以在那里止盈

43:21 - 43:26

EN: but I would not be selling there because the pullbacks are too small,

ZH: 但我不会做空,因为回调太小,通道太窄 (做空赚不到钱)

43:25 - 43:26

EN: and the channel is too tight.

ZH: 但我不会做空,因为回调太小,通道太窄 (做空赚不到钱)

43:26 - 43:29

EN: The market’s still Always In Long, even with this reversal,

ZH: 市场仍然处于单边上涨,尽管之前有一些小反转

43:29 - 43:31

EN: so traders will buy a reversal up.

ZH: 所以多头会在重新上涨的时候买入

43:31 - 43:34

EN: They’ll buy a reversal up, they’ll buy a reversal up.

ZH: 在这里买入,在这里买入

43:35 - 43:39

EN: Still Always In Long, so traders will still buy reversals up.

ZH: 仍然是单边上涨,所以多头会一直买入

43:41 - 43:45

EN: There are entries all during the day on any timeframe.

ZH: 无论是什么时间周期,到处都是入场点

Slide 026

Time: 43:45

Slide 026

Bilingual Transcript

43:45 - 43:47

EN: There are entries on every bar.

ZH: 每一根K线都有交易的机会

43:47 - 43:52

EN: There’s big volume on every bar, so you can enter at any time.

ZH: 每根K线的成交量都很大,所以理论上你可以在任何时候入场

43:52 - 43:57

EN: And one of the purposes of this course is to teach you ways to enter.

ZH: 这门课程的一个目标是教你入场的方法

43:57 - 43:59

EN: You don’t have to wait for perfect setups.

ZH: 你不需要等待完美的机会

43:59 - 44:00

EN: You’re never going to find them.

ZH: 因为你永远找不到它们

44:02 - 44:09

EN: It’s okay to wait until the market is clearly Always In Long

ZH: 可以等到市场明显是单边上涨或下跌, 然后顺着趋势的方向去交易

44:05 - 44:09

EN: or clearly Always In Short and then trade in the direction of the trend.

ZH: 可以等到市场明显是单边上涨或下跌, 然后顺着趋势的方向去交易

44:10 - 44:17

EN: So a strong bull breakout after a Lower Low Major Trend Reversal,

ZH: 比如,低点降低的大反转之后,强势的多头突破, 市场进入单边上涨

44:14 - 44:17

EN: pretty strong reversal, so the market’s Always In Long.

ZH: 比如,低点降低的大反转之后,强势的多头突破, 市场进入单边上涨

44:17 - 44:20

EN: It’s probably going higher, so you can buy for any reason.

ZH: 大概率还会再涨一些,所以你可以用任何方法买入

44:20 - 44:21

EN: For example, you can buy that close.

ZH: 比如,你可以在它的收盘买入

44:23 - 44:24

EN: 3 consecutive bull bars.

ZH: 连续3根阳线

44:24 - 44:27

EN: The bars are getting bigger, closing on its high,

ZH: K线体积越来越大,收盘在最高

44:27 - 44:30

EN: closing above the high of maybe 20 bars or so.

ZH: 高于过去20根K线的最高点

44:31 - 44:32

EN: And look what followed.

ZH: 再来看后面

44:33 - 44:41

EN: We have a series of additional trend bars, and now we have 7 bars up

ZH: 一系列的阳线,现在连续上涨了7根K线,没有回调, 所以是持续了7根K线的上涨微通道

44:38 - 44:41

EN: without a pullback, so a 7 bar bull Micro Channel.

ZH: 一系列的阳线,现在连续上涨了7根K线,没有回调, 所以是持续了7根K线的上涨微通道

44:41 - 44:43

EN: That’s a strong bull trend.

ZH: 这是强上涨趋势

44:43 - 44:45

EN: We’re probably going higher, even if we pull back.

ZH: 就算回调,也会继续上涨

44:45 - 44:48

EN: Again, you can buy closes.

ZH: 同样,你可以在K线收盘买入

44:48 - 44:49

EN: This is a Buy The Close bull trend.

ZH: 这是一个“买收盘”的上涨趋势

44:49 - 44:54

EN: You can buy that close because the market’s clearly Always In Long,

ZH: 你可以在它的收盘买入,因为市场处于单边上涨

44:54 - 44:56

EN: and even if there is a pullback,

ZH: 就算有回调,

44:56 - 44:59

EN: the odds are high bulls will buy it and we’ll go higher.

ZH: 多头也会继续买入,然后恢复上涨

45:01 - 45:03

EN: Whenever you buy – it doesn’t matter if you buy here

ZH: 不管你在哪里买入——无论是在这里买入

45:03 - 45:07

EN: or here or here – initial stop is down here.

ZH: 还是在这里买入——初始止损都在这个低点下方

45:07 - 45:10

EN: You could put it here once you see this breakout.

ZH: 一旦你看到新的突破,就可以把止损抬高到这里

45:13 - 45:16

EN: If you do have it here, your stop is further away.

ZH: 止损在这里,比较远

45:16 - 45:19

EN: I think you could put it here if you bought here or here.

ZH: 我认为初始止损放在这里也可以, 因为你在上方买入的时候,已经突破创新高了

45:19 - 45:21

EN: You have to trade small.

ZH: 你必须用小仓位交易

45:21 - 45:24

EN: If your stop is far away, you always have to trade small.

ZH: 如果止损很远,就必须用小仓位交易

Slide 027

Time: 45:25

Slide 027

Bilingual Transcript

45:27 - 45:29

EN: Now some traders, they’ll buy and they’ll scalp

ZH: 一些交易者,他们买入后会迅速止盈

45:29 - 45:31

EN: and buy again and scalp and buy again.

ZH: 然后再次买入、剥头皮;继续买入

45:33 - 45:37

EN: Some traders will buy and take partial profits and then at another signal,

ZH: 一些交易者买入之后,会止盈一部分

45:37 - 45:41

EN: another Buy The Close bar, they’ll put their full position back on.

ZH: 在看到新的信号之后,会把止盈的仓位买回来

45:45 - 45:46

EN: Trend resuming up.

ZH: 趋势恢复上涨

45:46 - 45:51

EN: Buy the close, buy the close, buy the close, or buy above any of these bars.

ZH: 买收盘,买收盘,买收盘,或者在这些K线的上方买入

45:51 - 45:57

EN: Buy below any of these bars, arguing that this is strong enough

ZH: 在这些K线下方挂限价买单,因为上涨足够强势, 所以至少应该有小的第2段上涨

45:55 - 45:57

EN: so that there should be at least a small leg up.

ZH: 在这些K线下方挂限价买单,因为上涨足够强势, 所以至少应该有小的第2段上涨

46:00 - 46:05

EN: Strong breakout to a new high, and therefore this is a major Higher Low.

ZH: 强势突破到新高,因此它是重要的低点

46:06 - 46:10

EN: At this point traders will raise their stop to below this low.

ZH: 这个时候,交易者会把止损抬高到这个低点下方

46:11 - 46:16

EN: After each new major Higher Low, you raise the stop.

ZH: 每当出现新的重要低点,你就可以抬高止损

46:17 - 46:20

EN: So the bottom of each new strong leg up, raise the stop

ZH: 每次强势突破创新高,把止损抬高到新的起涨点,

46:20 - 46:25

EN: because at that point, this Higher Low becomes a major Higher Low.

ZH: 因为这个时候它变成了重要的低点

46:25 - 46:29

EN: And if it’s a bull trend, it should not pull back

ZH: 如果上涨趋势仍然成立的话,

46:29 - 46:31

EN: below the low of that major Higher Low.

ZH: 就不应该回调到这个低点的下方

46:31 - 46:34

EN: If it does, your premise of a bull trend is wrong.

ZH: 如果它被跌破,说明上涨趋势的假设是错误的

46:34 - 46:39

EN: The market at that point would then either be in a bear trend

ZH: 市场要么处于下降趋势,或者处于震荡区间

46:37 - 46:39

EN: or simply in a Trading Range.

ZH: 市场要么处于下降趋势,或者处于震荡区间

46:43 - 46:46

EN: Another breakout, 6 or 7 bars up.

ZH: 再次突破,连续上涨了6~7根K线

46:46 - 46:54

EN: This is not clearly a major Higher Low, but a lot of traders

ZH: 这并不是一个明确的重要低点, 但是在连续上涨6~7根K线之后, 很多交易者会把止损抬高到这个低点的下方

46:49 - 46:54

EN: after 6 or 7 bars up will trail their stop to below that low.

ZH: 但是在连续上涨6~7根K线之后, 很多交易者会把止损抬高到这个低点的下方

47:00 - 47:01

EN: Stronger breakout.

ZH: 更强的突破

47:01 - 47:06

EN: Pair of good bull bars, new high, so another major Higher Low.

ZH: 两根大阳线,创新高,所以它是新的重要低点

47:06 - 47:08

EN: Traders will raise their stop again.

ZH: 多头会再次抬高他们的止损

Slide 028

Time: 47:10

Slide 028

Bilingual Transcript

47:11 - 47:16

EN: In this video I talked about the market cycle and the things that it can do.

ZH: 这节课,我仍然先讲了市场周期

47:16 - 47:20

EN: Every chart can either be in a trend or a Trading Range.

ZH: 市场要么处于趋势中,要么处于震荡区间

47:20 - 47:22

EN: If it’s in a trend, it can be a breakout.

ZH: 如果是趋势,它可以是突破

47:22 - 47:25

EN: You only want to trade in the direction of the trend.

ZH: 此时只能顺着趋势的方向交易

47:25 - 47:26

EN: Or it can be in a channel.

ZH: 或者它可以是通道

47:26 - 47:30

EN: If the channel is tight, only trade in the direction of the trend.

ZH: 如果通道很窄,只能顺着趋势的方向交易

47:30 - 47:34

EN: If the channel is broad, it’s good to trade in the direction of the trend,

ZH: 如果通道很宽,同样可以顺势交易

47:34 - 47:38

EN: but you can also make money scalping in the opposite direction.

ZH: 但也可以逆趋势剥头皮赚快钱

47:38 - 47:41

EN: And then eventually the channel evolves into a Trading Range,

ZH: 最终,通道演变成震荡区间

47:41 - 47:45

EN: and there traders should look to buy low, sell high, and scalp.

ZH: 这个时候,交易者应该低买、高卖,剥头皮赚快钱

47:46 - 47:54

EN: I talked about the Trader’s Equation and how you only want to take a trade

ZH: 我还讲到了数学期望,你必须构建数学期望为正的交易

47:50 - 47:54

EN: if you can structure a trade with a positive Trader’s Equation.

ZH: 我还讲到了数学期望,你必须构建数学期望为正的交易

47:54 - 47:58

EN: You want the probability of profit times the size

ZH: 你的【胜率 * 利润】

47:58 - 48:04

EN: of the profit to be significantly greater

ZH: 应该要明显大于【亏损概率 * 风险】

48:00 - 48:04

EN: than the probability of loss times the size of the loss.

ZH: 应该要明显大于【亏损概率 * 风险】

48:04 - 48:07

EN: I also talked some about the 40/60 Rule.

ZH: 我还谈到了40-60法则

48:08 - 48:11

EN: 10% of the bars on the chart are in a strong breakout;

ZH: K线图只有10%的K线是强势突破

48:11 - 48:14

EN: you only trade in the direction of the trend.

ZH: 此时你只能顺趋势交易

48:14 - 48:18

EN: 90% of the bars on the chart are either in a broader channel

ZH: 其它90%的K线,要么在更宽的通道中,

48:18 - 48:26

EN: or in a Trading Range, in which case the probability

ZH: 要么在震荡区间里面, 此时赚钱的概率总是在40%~60%之间

48:22 - 48:26

EN: of making money is between 40% and 60%.

ZH: 要么在震荡区间里面, 此时赚钱的概率总是在40%~60%之间

48:26 - 48:31

EN: So let’s say your stop is 10 units, 10 pips, 10 ticks below.

ZH: 假设做多,你的止损在下方10个ticks(或pips)

48:31 - 48:38

EN: If you go for a reward that is twice that, you have a positive Trader’s Equation

ZH: 如果你追求两倍于风险的利润,你的数学期望就是正的,

48:38 - 48:42

EN: because the probability is at least 40%, and any time you hold

ZH: 因为胜率至少有40%

48:42 - 48:45

EN: for a reward equal to twice your risk,

ZH: 如果盈亏比是两倍

48:45 - 48:48

EN: you’re going to have a positive Trader’s Equation.

ZH: 数学期望就大于0

48:50 - 48:51

EN: This is Al Brooks.

ZH: 我是阿尔·布鲁克斯

48:51 - 48:53

EN: Thank you for watching the Brooks Trading Course.

ZH: 感谢观看布鲁克斯交易课程

48:53 - 48:57

EN: This video is the second of two videos on how to trade.

ZH: 如何交易的两节课,到这里就全部讲完了