Skip to content
Price Action Encyclopedia Index

al-brooks-course

41D - Trading Breakouts

Raw transcript and slide notes for 41D - Trading Breakouts.

Overview

  • Slides: 15
  • Transcript segments: 501
  • Status: 自动按 slide 时间线归档;核心概念和长期笔记可以在每个 slide 的 Study Notes 下继续整理。

Source Media

Transcript 001

Time: 00:02

Bilingual Transcript

00:02 - 00:03

EN: This is Al Brooks.

ZH: 你好,我是阿尔·布鲁克斯

00:03 - 00:05

EN: Thank you for watching the Brooks Trading Course.

ZH: 欢迎观看布鲁克斯交易课

00:05 - 00:09

EN: This is the fourth of four videos on trading breakouts.

ZH: 这是如何交易突破行情的最后一节课

Slide 001

Time: 00:11

Slide 001

Bilingual Transcript

00:13 - 00:16

EN: I think stop management is important with all trades.

ZH: 风险管理是交易中最重要的事

00:16 - 00:19

EN: I’ll talk about that for breakout trades today,

ZH: 我会以今天的突破为例来讲这个话题

00:20 - 00:23

EN: and I also want to talk about different ways to sell.

ZH: 我也会继续讲不同的做空入场方式 (注:接着上节课后半部分讲的空头突破)

Slide 002

Time: 00:24

Slide 002

Bilingual Transcript

00:27 - 00:31

EN: Market’s obviously in a bear trend for most of the bars on this chart.

ZH: 显然,绝大部分K线都处于下降趋势中

00:35 - 00:38

EN: And although the bulls broke above the bear channel,

ZH: 尽管多头突破了下降通道

00:38 - 00:41

EN: there was a very strong reversal down,

ZH: 但立刻强势地反转下跌了

00:41 - 00:44

EN: and we have a pair of big bear bars closing near their lows.

ZH: 连续两根大阴线收在最低

00:44 - 00:50

EN: The market is clearly short, and the odds are it’ll go

ZH: 市场显然处于单边下跌,至少会再下跌一些

00:49 - 00:50

EN: at least a little bit lower.

ZH: 市场显然处于单边下跌,至少会再下跌一些

00:52 - 00:54

EN: What do you do? You have to sell.

ZH: 该怎么做?必须卖出

00:54 - 00:56

EN: The stop is obvious.

ZH: 止损位很明显

00:56 - 01:00

EN: No matter where you decided that the market is trying to go down,

ZH: 不论你在什么时候决定入场做空

01:00 - 01:02

EN: you know where the stop has to be.

ZH: 你都必须清楚止损应该放在哪里

01:02 - 01:07

EN: It doesn’t matter if you enter here, on this close, at the market here,

ZH: 不管你是在这里入场,在它的收盘卖出,还是市价卖出

01:07 - 01:10

EN: on the breakout below that Trading Range, at this close

ZH: 还是在跌破区间时卖出,在它的收盘卖出

01:10 - 01:14

EN: - the stop is up here at the top of the major Lower High.

ZH: ——止损都在这里,在最近一个重要高点的上方

01:20 - 01:24

EN: By the close of this bar, everyone knows that the market is short

ZH: 在这根K线收盘后,每个人都知道要做空

01:24 - 01:27

EN: and everyone knows that the odds are the market’s going lower,

ZH: 每个人都知道大概率还会下跌

01:27 - 01:33

EN: and everyone knows that the best stop is

ZH: 每个人都知道最合理的止损位置是抛售高潮的起跌点上方

01:30 - 01:33

EN: above the top of the Sell Climax, the bear reversal.

ZH: 每个人都知道最合理的止损位置是抛售高潮的起跌点上方

01:36 - 01:38

EN: You could put it above the 2 bar bear breakout.

ZH: 你也可以把止损放在两根大阴线的上方

01:38 - 01:43

EN: I would simply put it above the top of the entire leg down.

ZH: 我会直接放在整个下跌波段的起跌点上方

01:49 - 01:53

EN: You could look at that and say, “Oh my gosh, that’s 15 points above.

ZH: 新手可能会说:“哇,止损距离是15个点!

01:53 - 01:58

EN: I can’t risk that much.” If you cannot risk that much, don’t take the trade.

ZH: 我无法承担这么大的风险” 如果不能冒这么大的风险,就不要做这笔交易

01:58 - 02:02

EN: But if you are able to risk that much, then it’s a reasonable trade

ZH: 但如果你能够承受,那么这是一笔合理的交易

02:02 - 02:03

EN: and you have to decide how to get short.

ZH: 接下来就是决定用什么方式入场

02:03 - 02:05

EN: There are many ways to do it.

ZH: 有很多方法

02:05 - 02:07

EN: For example, you could sell the close,

ZH: 例如,你可以在阴线的收盘卖出

02:07 - 02:10

EN: you could sell below bars, you could sell above bars.

ZH: 可以在K线下方挂突破卖单, 可以在K线上方挂限价卖单

02:10 - 02:12

EN: You could sell about a 50% pullback here.

ZH: 可以在50%反弹处挂限价卖单

02:14 - 02:18

EN: Once you decide that the market is going down and you decide

ZH: 一旦你认为市场会继续下跌,

02:18 - 02:22

EN: that you can use the stop, that your account is big enough

ZH: 并且决定能够接受这个止损——你的账户足够大,

02:22 - 02:26

EN: and emotionally you can risk that much, then you have to get short.

ZH: 情感上没有那么在乎这样的风险,那么你就必须入场做空了

02:27 - 02:30

EN: If you wait more than a bar or two after this close,

ZH: 没必要再等待一两根K线

02:30 - 02:33

EN: you should simply sell a small position at the market

ZH: 直接用小仓位市价卖出就可以了

02:33 - 02:37

EN: and put your stop up here because the market may not pull back for a long time.

ZH: 然后把止损放在这里; (直接市价卖出)因为市场完全可以继续下跌很多、不反弹

02:37 - 02:41

EN: Here it did pull back, but it might instead have simply gone straight down.

ZH: 尽管这里确实反弹了,但有时候会一直下跌不反弹

02:42 - 02:48

EN: One of the reasons that the market sometimes does go straight down is

ZH: 有时市场不断下跌的原因之一是FOMO,害怕错过

02:45 - 02:48

EN: because of FOMO, fear of missing out.

ZH: 有时市场不断下跌的原因之一是FOMO,害怕错过

02:49 - 02:54

EN: Traders are afraid that if they wait for a pullback,

ZH: 交易者担心,如果一直等不到反弹怎么办?

02:52 - 02:54

EN: it might not come for a long time.

ZH: 交易者担心,如果一直等不到反弹怎么办?

02:54 - 02:58

EN: If they sell, they’ll probably make a profit even if it reverses on them

ZH: 而直接卖出做空的话,即使市场反弹,他们最终也能赚钱

02:58 - 03:03

EN: because the reversal probably will be minor and the trend will resume,

ZH: 因为大概率不会是大反转,趋势很快会恢复

03:03 - 03:09

EN: and therefore everyone selling at least a little bit can result

ZH: 所以每个人都至少小仓位卖出,这就导致价格立刻下跌

03:07 - 03:09

EN: in the trade simply working right away.

ZH: 所以每个人都至少小仓位卖出,这就导致价格立刻下跌

03:12 - 03:16

EN: And because you have the potential for a FOMO selloff here

ZH: 因为这里可能会出现FOMO行情

Slide 003

Time: 03:15

Slide 003

Bilingual Transcript

03:16 - 03:20

EN: - a very strong breakout, everybody knows the market’s going lower

ZH: ——非常强势的突破,每个人都知道会继续下跌

03:20 - 03:23

EN: - it’s important, I think, to get short.

ZH: 所以尽早入场是很重要的

03:23 - 03:25

EN: Either sell the close or sell for any reason.

ZH: 在它的收盘卖出,或者不管什么方式,总之要入场

03:28 - 03:31

EN: Obvious choice is you see the close of the big bear bar

ZH: 其中一种方法是,在大阴线收盘之后,

03:31 - 03:34

EN: and you place a limit order to sell the close,

ZH: 立刻在收盘价挂限价卖单

03:34 - 03:36

EN: or right before the close you sell the market,

ZH: 或者在它收盘的瞬间市价卖出

03:36 - 03:40

EN: or right as soon as the bar closes,

ZH: 订单会在下一根K线的开盘成交

03:38 - 03:40

EN: you sell the market and get filled on the next bar.

ZH: 订单会在下一根K线的开盘成交

03:44 - 03:47

EN: What’s happening here? We’ve got three pushes down

ZH: 这里发生了什么?3次向下的推动——

03:47 - 03:52

EN: - Sell Climax, pause, Sell Climax, bull bar, Sell Climax.

ZH: 抛售高潮,暂停,抛售高潮,阳线,抛售高潮

03:52 - 03:54

EN: It’s possible a Wedge reversal.

ZH: 有可能是楔形底反转

03:54 - 03:57

EN: However, when the channel down is tight like this,

ZH: 然而,下降通道这么窄

03:57 - 03:59

EN: the reversal is probably minor.

ZH: 很可能只是小反转

04:01 - 04:06

EN: If the bulls get a couple big bull bars, totally undoing this bear breakout,

ZH: 如果多头能制造几根大阳线,完全反转左边的大阴线

04:06 - 04:09

EN: then they can make it back to Always In Long.

ZH: 那么市场就进入了单边上涨

04:09 - 04:13

EN: But if the bars are smaller, have tails, and have bad follow-through,

ZH: 但是如果K线较小,有上影线,且跟随不好

04:13 - 04:20

EN: it’s probably a minor reversal and it will lead to a test back down

ZH: 说明只是小反转,至少会跌回到那个收盘价, 或者下降趋势继续

04:17 - 04:20

EN: to that close and maybe a resumption of the bear trend.

ZH: 说明只是小反转,至少会跌回到那个收盘价, 或者下降趋势继续

04:23 - 04:26

EN: It’s reasonable to exit above the high of this bar.

ZH: 空头在这根K线的高点上方离场是合理的

04:26 - 04:30

EN: It’s also reasonable to stay short and keep your stop up here.

ZH: 继续持有,依赖这里的初始止损也是合理的

04:30 - 04:35

EN: If you do exit, if you’re a swing trader, you have to be willing to sell again

ZH: 作为波段交易者,如果你在这里离场了, 你必须愿意再次入场做空(注:因为下降趋势的前提没有被破坏)

04:35 - 04:39

EN: - either below a bear bar here for a Double Top bear flag,

ZH: 要么在这个双顶熊旗的阴线下方(用突破卖单入场)

04:39 - 04:43

EN: or below a bear bar here, or a second entry short after this breakout

ZH: 或者在这根阴线下方,或者在这个第2做空入场点

04:43 - 04:49

EN: or the close of that bear bar, or now we have a Double Top here,

ZH: 或者在那个阴线的收盘, 或者,现在有一个双顶,在这根阴线下方卖出

04:48 - 04:49

EN: sell below that bear bar.

ZH: 或者在那个阴线的收盘, 或者,现在有一个双顶,在这根阴线下方卖出

04:49 - 04:52

EN: We have a Low 1, Low 2 below this bear bar.

ZH: 这里是低1,它的下方是低2

04:52 - 04:54

EN: You have to be able to sell again.

ZH: 总之,必须要能够再次入场

04:54 - 05:02

EN: If you find that you get out of trades like this

ZH: 在这种情况下,如果你提前离场了,却无法再次入场做空, 导致错过了这么大的趋势

04:58 - 05:02

EN: and are unable to get short again and then you miss the swing down here,

ZH: 在这种情况下,如果你提前离场了,却无法再次入场做空, 导致错过了这么大的趋势

05:02 - 05:09

EN: you have to think seriously about not getting out here

ZH: 那么你就需要认真考虑,不应该在这里离场, 直接依赖初始止损会更好

05:06 - 05:09

EN: and simply holding short and relying on your stop.

ZH: 那么你就需要认真考虑,不应该在这里离场, 直接依赖初始止损会更好

05:12 - 05:17

EN: A bull breakout, terrible follow-through, and now a second entry short.

ZH: 多头突破,跟随糟糕,现在有第2做空入场点

05:17 - 05:22

EN: A Micro Double Top here, about a 50% pullback, a test of yesterday’s close.

ZH: 这里有一个小双顶,大约是50%反弹, 也是对昨天收盘价的测试

05:22 - 05:24

EN: It’s reasonable to take the short.

ZH: 在这里卖出做空是合理的

05:24 - 05:28

EN: This is not enough to flip the market to Always In Long.

ZH: 这还不足以让市场变成单边上涨

05:28 - 05:32

EN: Consecutive bull bars, not big relative to the bear bars,

ZH: 尽管有连续的阳线,但相比左边的阴线而言,体积并不大

05:32 - 05:34

EN: tails on the top of both bars.

ZH: 两根阳线的顶部都有一定的上影线

05:34 - 05:37

EN: Bad follow-through, and then a second entry short.

ZH: 跟随不好,然后出现了第2做空入场点

05:40 - 05:45

EN: It’s also a 50% pullback of the initial selloff,

ZH: 同时也是这段下跌的50%反弹

05:45 - 05:47

EN: and a lot of traders will sell here.

ZH: 很多空头会在这里卖出

05:48 - 05:51

EN: Bull scalpers who bought here will be looking

ZH: 在下方买入剥头皮的多头,会在这里附近止盈,

05:51 - 05:58

EN: to take profits around here, thinking that the reversal up

ZH: 因为他们知道,在这么强势的空头突破之后, 这样的上涨很可能只是小反转

05:54 - 05:58

EN: is probably going to be minor after a very Tight Bear Channel.

ZH: 因为他们知道,在这么强势的空头突破之后, 这样的上涨很可能只是小反转

05:58 - 06:00

EN: Probably the best the bulls get is a Trading Range

ZH: 多头能得到的最好结果也就是震荡区间而已

06:00 - 06:03

EN: or a resumption of the bear trend.

ZH: 更大的概率,下降趋势会继续

Slide 004

Time: 06:05

Slide 004

Bilingual Transcript

06:09 - 06:14

EN: There are lots of different reasonable stops

ZH: 在入场做空之后,止损位有几个选择

06:11 - 06:14

EN: that you can use if you sell for any reason.

ZH: 在入场做空之后,止损位有几个选择

06:14 - 06:15

EN: So let’s say you sell this close.

ZH: 假设你在它的收盘卖出

06:16 - 06:19

EN: One choice is simply to use a money stop.

ZH: 一个选择是使用固定金额止损

06:19 - 06:23

EN: You can say, “Well, that’s 15 points.

ZH: 你可以说:“哎,15个点太大了,我不想冒这么大的风险。

06:21 - 06:23

EN: I don’t want to risk that much.

ZH: 你可以说:“哎,15个点太大了,我不想冒这么大的风险。

06:23 - 06:28

EN: Maybe I’ll risk 5 points or 10 points, or maybe I’ll risk to just

ZH: 我只想冒5个点、10个点的风险, 就把止损放在50%反弹的上面吧。”

06:27 - 06:31

EN: above a 50% pullback.” At this point, a 50% pullback is around here,

ZH: 我只想冒5个点、10个点的风险, 就把止损放在50%反弹的上面吧。” 此时,50%反弹大约在这里

06:31 - 06:35

EN: so you put a stop a little bit above that 50% pullback.

ZH: 你可以把止损放在它的上方一点点

06:35 - 06:38

EN: At this point the 50% pullback is here.

ZH: 到了这里,50%反弹大约在这个位置

06:38 - 06:40

EN: You could put a stop a little bit above that.

ZH: 你可以把止损放在它的上方

06:43 - 06:48

EN: The best stop, I think, for most traders

ZH: 对于大多数交易者来说,最合理的初始止损位置, 在下跌波段的起跌点上方

06:45 - 06:48

EN: is the obvious one at the top of the bear leg.

ZH: 对于大多数交易者来说,最合理的初始止损位置, 在下跌波段的起跌点上方

06:52 - 06:55

EN: Alternatively, you could put a stop above the top of the bear breakout.

ZH: 或者,你可以把止损放在空头突破的起跌点上方

06:56 - 07:00

EN: Chances are if this is the start of a bear trend, like a spike, pullback,

ZH: 如果这确实是下降趋势,比如急速下跌、反弹、通道,

07:00 - 07:04

EN: channel, it will not get back above the high of this bear breakout,

ZH: 价格就不应该涨到这个起跌点的上方

07:04 - 07:11

EN: and the price is not much different from using the top of the bear trend.

ZH: 而且它和上方的这个止损位很接近,所以也是一个合理的选择

07:08 - 07:11

EN: So this is a reasonable alternative.

ZH: 而且它和上方的这个止损位很接近,所以也是一个合理的选择

07:14 - 07:21

EN: This bar as well is another strong breakout bar, and if you’re thinking

ZH: 这根阴线是很强势的突破,如果你不想承担这么大的止损,

07:19 - 07:21

EN: that you don’t want to risk all the way up here,

ZH: 这根阴线是很强势的突破,如果你不想承担这么大的止损,

07:21 - 07:23

EN: that would be another choice for a stop.

ZH: 那么也可以把止损放在它的上方

07:23 - 07:26

EN: If you do get stopped out, you can always sell again.

ZH: 如果止损被打到了(注:但下降趋势的前提仍然有效) 你总是可以再次入场做空

Slide 005

Time: 07:30

Slide 005

Bilingual Transcript

07:34 - 07:38

EN: Whatever stop you use, the tighter it is,

ZH: 不管选择哪一个止损,止损越窄,

07:38 - 07:41

EN: the less you lose per trade, but the more often you lose.

ZH: 每次被打到的时候的亏损就越小, 但是被打到的频率越高

07:41 - 07:45

EN: If you use a very wide stop, you’ll rarely ever get stopped out,

ZH: 如果使用宽止损,它很少会被打到

07:45 - 07:49

EN: but when you do get stopped out you’ll lose a lot of money.

ZH: 但真的被打到时,会亏很多钱

07:49 - 07:52

EN: The key is to do something that is reasonable.

ZH: 关键是你的选择要合理

07:52 - 07:54

EN: If you use a tight stop, that’s not reasonable.

ZH: 如果设置不合理的窄止损

07:54 - 07:56

EN: You’re going to get stopped out all the time.

ZH: 那么止损就会一直被打掉

07:56 - 08:01

EN: If you use an extremely wide stop, that’s not reasonable as well

ZH: 如果你把止损放的很远很远,那也不合理

08:01 - 08:05

EN: because you’re going to lose a very large amount of money occasionally.

ZH: 即使很偶尔,但一次亏损就会抹去很多笔交易的利润

08:09 - 08:19

EN: If you take 100 trades and choose among the reasonable stops,

ZH: 如果你用合理的窄止损和宽止损,各做100笔交易, 最后总得利润是差不多的

08:14 - 08:19

EN: your profit will be about the same

ZH: 如果你用合理的窄止损和宽止损,各做100笔交易, 最后总得利润是差不多的

08:16 - 08:19

EN: whether you choose a tighter stop or the wider stop.

ZH: 如果你用合理的窄止损和宽止损,各做100笔交易, 最后总得利润是差不多的

08:23 - 08:26

EN: Now, let’s say you sold this close and you risked 1 or 2 ticks.

ZH: 现在,假设你在它的收盘卖出做空,设置1个tick的止损

08:26 - 08:29

EN: Is that reasonable? Of course not.

ZH: 这合理吗?这不合理

08:29 - 08:33

EN: You’re going to get stopped out 90% of the time and you’re going to lose money.

ZH: 超过90%的时间都会被止损,会亏钱

08:33 - 08:36

EN: And let’s say alternatively you use an extremely wide stop,

ZH: 再假设,你把止损放得很远,

08:36 - 08:40

EN: like 50 points, three or four times the height of this bear breakout.

ZH: 比如50个点,是这段突破高度的好几倍

08:40 - 08:45

EN: That obviously is not reasonable either, and you are going to lose money.

ZH: 那显然也不合理,最终会亏钱

08:49 - 08:54

EN: Some traders prefer a high probability of winning, and they’ll use a wider stop.

ZH: 有些交易者偏好高胜率,他们会使用较宽的止损

08:54 - 09:00

EN: Other traders prefer to risk less and then sell again if they get stopped out.

ZH: 有些交易者偏好更小的风险,如果被止损了,就找机会再次入场

Slide 006

Time: 09:05

Slide 006

Bilingual Transcript

09:06 - 09:09

EN: Let’s say you sold the breakout below the Trading Range

ZH: 假设你在跌破震荡区间的时候卖出做空

09:09 - 09:11

EN: or you sold this close or you sold above this reversal

ZH: 或者你在它的收盘卖出,或者你在它的上方卖出,

09:11 - 09:15

EN: or you sold below this bear flag, Double Top bear flag.

ZH: 或者你在这个双顶熊旗下方卖出

09:15 - 09:18

EN: Another Low 2 short, let’s say you took that short.

ZH: 这里又有一个低2,假设你在这里卖出

09:18 - 09:21

EN: Let’s say you sold this bull close, betting against the reversal.

ZH: 假设你在这个阳线的收盘卖出,押注反转失败

09:21 - 09:25

EN: Let’s say you took the second entry short

ZH: 假设你在这个第2做空入场点卖出 ——突破了这个高点之后的反转下跌

09:23 - 09:25

EN: for the breakout above this Lower High.

ZH: 假设你在这个第2做空入场点卖出 ——突破了这个高点之后的反转下跌

09:25 - 09:26

EN: It doesn’t matter.

ZH: 都可以

09:26 - 09:30

EN: Any one of these shorts, the stop is the same.

ZH: 不管在哪里入场,止损的位置都一样

09:30 - 09:32

EN: It’s the same trade.

ZH: 它们本质上是同一笔交易

09:32 - 09:34

EN: You’re just putting it on at different times.

ZH: 只不过是在不同的时间

09:35 - 09:43

EN: A person who sold here and he held through all of this has the same trade

ZH: 一个人在这里卖出,然后一直持有, 另一个人没有在这里入场,而是在这里入场, 这两笔交易其实是一样的

09:39 - 09:43

EN: as a person who did not sell here and instead sold here.

ZH: 另一个人没有在这里入场,而是在这里入场, 这两笔交易其实是一样的

09:43 - 09:45

EN: They’re getting in at the same price.

ZH: 入场价格差不多

09:46 - 09:49

EN: The market has not done anything in the meantime

ZH: 在这期间,市场的价格行为没有变化,

09:49 - 09:51

EN: to make them change the location of their stop.

ZH: 所以止损的位置也不变

09:51 - 09:53

EN: The stop is still here.

ZH: 仍然在这里

09:57 - 10:01

EN: Your stop placement has nothing to do with where you enter.

ZH: 止损位置与入场位置无关

10:01 - 10:05

EN: It has to do with what the market did before you entered,

ZH: 它只和你入场之前市场的价格行为有关

10:05 - 10:10

EN: and it’s usually better to put your stop above the top

ZH: 通常来说,最好把止损放在最近一个重要的起跌点上方

10:08 - 10:16

EN: of the most recent major swing down, because if you’re betting on a swing,

ZH: 通常来说,最好把止损放在最近一个重要的起跌点上方 因为入场的前提是下降趋势,而下降趋势需要高点不断降低

10:13 - 10:16

EN: the market needs to get Lower Highs.

ZH: 因为入场的前提是下降趋势,而下降趋势需要高点不断降低

10:16 - 10:18

EN: If it gets above a major Lower High like this,

ZH: 如果重要的高点被突破

10:18 - 10:24

EN: then your premise of a bear trade, a swing down,

ZH: 那么做空的前提,下降趋势的前提,就已经错误了,所以需要立场

10:22 - 10:24

EN: is wrong, and you need to get out.

ZH: 那么做空的前提,下降趋势的前提,就已经错误了,所以需要立场

Slide 007

Time: 10:30

Slide 007

Bilingual Transcript

10:30 - 10:33

EN: Strong breakout, especially to a new low.

ZH: 强势的跌破,尤其在创新低之后,

10:34 - 10:38

EN: Traders lower their stop to above the most recent Lower High.

ZH: 空头会把止损降低到最近的重要高点上方

10:38 - 10:41

EN: At this point we have a strong breakout, new low.

ZH: 这里强势跌破创新低了

10:42 - 10:45

EN: The stop goes above the top of the high.

ZH: 止损移动到这个高点上方

10:45 - 10:46

EN: It’s a major Lower High.

ZH: 它是重要的高点

10:47 - 10:52

EN: You can call it a bear breakout, and it is a breakout.

ZH: 可以说它是空头突破——它确实是, 它跌破了左边的震荡区间

10:50 - 10:52

EN: We broke below the Trading Range.

ZH: 可以说它是空头突破——它确实是, 它跌破了左边的震荡区间

10:52 - 10:54

EN: You can call it a failed bull breakout.

ZH: 可以说这是失败的多头突破

10:54 - 10:57

EN: You can call it a reversal down after a bull breakout.

ZH: 可以说是反弹之后的空头突破

10:57 - 10:58

EN: It does not matter.

ZH: 这些并不关键

10:59 - 11:02

EN: Any time you see a big bear trend bar, it’s a breakout.

ZH: 关键是,当你看到大阴线的时候,它就是突破

11:02 - 11:03

EN: It’s a Sell Climax.

ZH: 它也是抛售高潮

11:03 - 11:04

EN: Doesn’t matter.

ZH: 名字并不重要

11:04 - 11:06

EN: You have a pair of bear bars.

ZH: 重要的是有两根大阴线

11:06 - 11:08

EN: In this particular context, you can call it a reversal.

ZH: 在这个背景下,可以说它是反转

11:08 - 11:12

EN: We tried to break above the channel and we reversed down.

ZH: 尝试突破下降通道,但很快反转下跌

11:12 - 11:14

EN: But I would just call that a bear breakout.

ZH: 我习惯称之为空头突破

11:17 - 11:20

EN: The market has another bear breakout here.

ZH: 这根大阴线也是空头突破

11:20 - 11:23

EN: It’s a reasonable to take the short, but where do you take the stop?

ZH: 在这里入场做空也是合理的,问题是止损应该放在哪里?

11:23 - 11:27

EN: It’s a strong bear breakout and it’s a new low.

ZH: 它是强势的大阴线,也创了新低

11:27 - 11:31

EN: Is it a major Lower High? Well, look to the left.

ZH: 但它是重要的高点吗?看左边

11:31 - 11:34

EN: You’re still in a fairly Tight Channel.

ZH: 仍然处于下降通道中 (注:它并没有形成更强的新趋势)

11:34 - 11:36

EN: This is probably a minor Lower High,

ZH: 所以这个高点很可能是次要的

11:36 - 11:39

EN: and the most recent major Lower High is up here.

ZH: 最近一个重要的高点仍然在这里

11:39 - 11:42

EN: In other words, the market could get above this bar

ZH: 换句话说,即使这个高点被突破,

11:42 - 11:45

EN: and the market could still be in a bear trend.

ZH: 市场仍然处于下降趋势中 (注:下降趋势的前提没有被破坏)

11:48 - 11:54

EN: In this particular context, yes, this is a big bear bar,

ZH: 尽管它确实是一根大阴线,但它仍然处于通道中

11:52 - 11:54

EN: but it’s still in this bear channel

ZH: 尽管它确实是一根大阴线,但它仍然处于通道中

11:54 - 11:57

EN: and it’s small compared to this bear breakout.

ZH: 而且体积并没有它们那么大

11:57 - 12:01

EN: I think this Lower High is minor compared to this one,

ZH: 这个高点,相对于这个高点而言,是次要的

12:01 - 12:05

EN: and therefore this is not a good location for a stop for a swing trader.

ZH: 所以对于波段交易者而言,把止损放在它的上方不是一个很好的选择

12:13 - 12:17

EN: If you’re a swing trader, you’re betting on a swing down, a bear trend.

ZH: 如果你想做波段交易,你押注的是下降趋势

12:17 - 12:22

EN: It’s a bear trend as long as it keeps making Lower Highs, major Lower Highs.

ZH: 只要重要的高点不断降低,趋势就仍然成立

12:22 - 12:28

EN: If it gets above this area, this major Lower High, clearly your premise is wrong

ZH: 然而,如果突破了这个区域,突破这个高点, 那么你的前提很明显已经不再成立

12:28 - 12:33

EN: and you don’t want to be short, because if it gets above this high,

ZH: 既然错了,就不应该再继续做空

12:31 - 12:33

EN: your idea that we’re in a bear trend is wrong.

ZH: 既然错了,就不应该再继续做空

12:33 - 12:35

EN: It’s no longer a bear trend.

ZH: 市场不再处于下降趋势

12:35 - 12:38

EN: It’s either a bull trend or a Trading Range.

ZH: 它要么处于上涨趋势,要么处于震荡区间

12:38 - 12:41

EN: In either case, that is not why you entered the trade.

ZH: 无论是哪种情况,都不在符合你入场的原因

12:41 - 12:44

EN: You entered the trade because you believed it was in a bear trend,

ZH: 你入场的原因是,你认为这是下降趋势

12:44 - 12:46

EN: and if it gets above this high, then you’re wrong

ZH: 如果这个高点被突破,说明你是错误的

12:46 - 12:48

EN: and therefore you have to exit your trade.

ZH: 因此你应该止损离场

12:53 - 12:58

EN: Can you get out above this high? Like I said, if you get out

ZH: 可以在这个高点上方离场吗? 正如之前所说,如果市场没有明确地进入上涨趋势,

12:56 - 13:07

EN: for any reason other than a clear reversal into a bull trend

ZH: 可以在这个高点上方离场吗? 正如之前所说,如果市场没有明确地进入上涨趋势, 但出于某些原因,你提前离场了的话, 你就必须做好再次入场的准备,因为此时下降趋势仍然成立

13:00 - 13:07

EN: or the market hitting your stop, you have to be prepared to sell again

ZH: 但出于某些原因,你提前离场了的话, 你就必须做好再次入场的准备,因为此时下降趋势仍然成立

13:05 - 13:07

EN: because the market’s still short.

ZH: 但出于某些原因,你提前离场了的话, 你就必须做好再次入场的准备,因为此时下降趋势仍然成立

13:10 - 13:15

EN: Here, a second entry short for the failed bull breakout above that minor high.

ZH: 这里是第2做空入场点,是突破那个高点之后的反转下跌

13:16 - 13:20

EN: If you sell below this bull bar, can you put your stop above the Double Top?

ZH: 如果在这个阳线下方卖出做空,可以把止损放在双顶的上方吗?

13:20 - 13:25

EN: You probably can, but it’s probably better to still use the wider stop.

ZH: 也许可以,但最好还是使用更宽一点的止损

13:27 - 13:31

EN: Let’s say after the close of this bar, can you put your stop up here?

ZH: 在这根K线收盘后,可以把止损移动到这里吗?

13:31 - 13:36

EN: That’s probably reasonable, but it’s still a fairly minor Lower High.

ZH: 也许合理,但它仍然是一个比较次要的高点

13:36 - 13:42

EN: We did not get a new low, even though it’s a pair of good bear bars

ZH: 没有跌到新低——尽管是两根不错的阴线, 完全反转了这两根阳线的涨幅

13:39 - 13:42

EN: and it totally reverses this pair of good bull bars.

ZH: 没有跌到新低——尽管是两根不错的阴线, 完全反转了这两根阳线的涨幅

13:42 - 13:46

EN: The market could get one more leg up and then resumption down.

ZH: 市场完全有可能再反弹一些,然后才恢复下跌

13:46 - 13:51

EN: If you do get stopped out, if this rally were to go above this Sell Climax

ZH: 如果真的被止损了—— 如果真的反弹到了这个高点上方,打掉了你的止损

13:50 - 13:59

EN: and you got stopped out, you would still sell again on a reversal back down

ZH: 如果真的被止损了—— 如果真的反弹到了这个高点上方,打掉了你的止损 只要价格维持在下降趋势起跌点的下方, 你就需要在恢复下跌的时候再次入场做空

13:55 - 13:59

EN: as long as we stayed below the top of this bear trend.

ZH: 只要价格维持在下降趋势起跌点的下方, 你就需要在恢复下跌的时候再次入场做空

14:00 - 14:01

EN: Here’s another sell.

ZH: 这里也是一个入场点

14:01 - 14:03

EN: Let’s say you sold here.

ZH: 假设你在这里卖出

14:03 - 14:05

EN: We have a Micro Double Top, a bear bar.

ZH: 小双顶,阴线

14:05 - 14:06

EN: Let’s say you sell there.

ZH: 假设你在它的下方卖出

14:06 - 14:09

EN: We have a bear breakout, not particularly big.

ZH: 阴线,体积并没有很大

14:09 - 14:11

EN: You might put your stop up here.

ZH: 可以把止损放在这里

14:11 - 14:14

EN: The bulls tried to get a reversal, and now we’ve traded down about 10 bars.

ZH: 多头尝试反转,但现在已经下跌了10根K线

14:14 - 14:16

EN: You might put your stop up here.

ZH: 也可以把止损放在这里

14:16 - 14:17

EN: You may keep it up here.

ZH: 当然也可以保留在起跌点的上方

14:17 - 14:18

EN: All three are reasonable.

ZH: 三者都是合理的

14:19 - 14:26

EN: If you use a tighter stop, like above this bear bar,

ZH: 如果选择较窄的止损,比如在它、它、或者它的上方, 止损被打到的次数会更多

14:22 - 14:26

EN: this bear bar, or this bear bar, you’re going to lose more often,

ZH: 如果选择较窄的止损,比如在它、它、或者它的上方, 止损被打到的次数会更多

14:26 - 14:28

EN: but your losses will be small.

ZH: 但每次的亏损较小

14:28 - 14:29

EN: It’s reasonable to do that.

ZH: 因此这样做是合理的

14:33 - 14:37

EN: I want to talk some about how to sell.

ZH: 接下来我想讲一讲做空的入场方式

Slide 008

Time: 14:35

Slide 008

Bilingual Transcript

No transcript segment aligned to this slide.

Slide 009

Time: 14:38

Slide 009

Bilingual Transcript

14:42 - 14:43

EN: Strong bear reversal.

ZH: 强势的反转——

14:43 - 14:45

EN: We tried to get a bull breakout.

ZH: 多头想要突破

14:45 - 14:48

EN: We gapped up on the open above yesterday’s close

ZH: 跳空高开,突破了昨天的收盘价

14:48 - 14:51

EN: and above a bear channel and then reversed down very strongly.

ZH: 突破了下降通道,但是剧烈地反转下跌

14:55 - 14:59

EN: You could sell the close of that bar, even though it’s at the Moving Average.

ZH: 你可以在这根阴线的收盘卖出,尽管正好是均线

14:59 - 15:02

EN: However, that is the simplest thing to do.

ZH: 这是最简单直接的做法

15:02 - 15:05

EN: Just when you see the strong bear close, just sell the close.

ZH: 只要看到强势的大阴线,就在它收盘的时候卖出

15:05 - 15:08

EN: If you want, you could wait for another bear bar.

ZH: 你也可以再等待一根K线

15:08 - 15:12

EN: At this point it’s a higher probability

ZH: 此时继续下跌到某个MM目标位的概率就更高了

15:10 - 15:12

EN: that we’re going to fall for some kind of a Measured Move.

ZH: 此时继续下跌到某个MM目标位的概率就更高了

15:12 - 15:16

EN: Or you could wait for the bar afterwards and sell the close of that bar,

ZH: 或者你可以等待跟随K线,在它的收盘卖出

15:16 - 15:19

EN: as long as it did not have a bull body.

ZH: 十字星算是合格的跟随

15:24 - 15:26

EN: When I say sell the close, I mentioned a moment ago

ZH: 我多次提到“卖收盘”一词

15:26 - 15:29

EN: that it means different things.

ZH: 实际上它也有多种含义

15:29 - 15:36

EN: Some traders will sell at the market

ZH: 一些人会在K线收盘前几秒钟,市价卖出, 或者挂限价卖单(注:比市价卖出要好1个tick)

15:32 - 15:36

EN: or with a limit order a second or two before the bar closes.

ZH: 一些人会在K线收盘前几秒钟,市价卖出, 或者挂限价卖单(注:比市价卖出要好1个tick)

15:36 - 15:39

EN: Some will sell as soon as the bar closes,

ZH: 一些人会在K线收盘的瞬间市价卖出,

15:39 - 15:41

EN: and they’ll get filled on the open of the next bar.

ZH: 订单会在下一根K线开盘的时候成交

15:41 - 15:43

EN: Some will place a limit order.

ZH: 一些人喜欢用限价单

15:43 - 15:47

EN: As soon as this bar closes, they place a limit order to sell at that close.

ZH: K线一收盘,他们就在收盘价挂限价卖单

15:47 - 15:49

EN: The risk is you miss the trade.

ZH: 这样做的风险是,有可能无法成交,导致错过交易 (注:如果没成交,更改订单,或者市价去追)

15:49 - 15:54

EN: If the high of this bar does not get above that close, you will not get filled.

ZH: 如果下一根K线始终没能上涨到收盘价上方1个tick, 限价卖单就无法成交

15:57 - 15:58

EN: Here’s an example.

ZH: 这里就有一个案例

15:58 - 16:02

EN: Let’s say this bear bar, you thought, “Okay, we’re going down.

ZH: 假设你看到这根阴线,你想到: “好,还会下跌

16:02 - 16:06

EN: I’m just going to place a limit order to sell at the close of this bar

ZH: 等它收盘后,让我在这根K线的收盘价挂一个限价卖单。”

16:06 - 16:10

EN: when the next bar opens.” So when this bar closes, you place your limit order

ZH: 于是在它收盘之后,你在它的收盘价挂了限价卖单

16:10 - 16:13

EN: to sell at its close, and look at the high of the next bar.

ZH: 但是看后一根K线的最高价

16:13 - 16:17

EN: It never went above that close, and therefore you did not get short.

ZH: 它从未能够超过前一根K线的收盘价,因此你的订单没有成交 (注:以前讲过,需要超过1个tick才能确保成交)

16:17 - 16:19

EN: If you kept your limit order,

ZH: 如果你一直把订单保留在那里

16:19 - 16:22

EN: this high looks like it’s possibly above that close.

ZH: 这个高点应该超过了它的收盘价,

16:22 - 16:24

EN: You would’ve been filled over here.

ZH: 所以最终你还是成功地入场做空了

16:24 - 16:25

EN: But that’s your risk.

ZH: 但这样做就有错过的风险

16:25 - 16:30

EN: In a very strong bear trend, sometimes if you place a limit order to sell

ZH: 在一个非常强势的下降趋势中,如果你在K线的收盘价挂限价卖单,

16:30 - 16:35

EN: at the close of a bar, the next bar will not get

ZH: 有时候下一根K线不会触发你的限价单,导致无法成交

16:33 - 16:35

EN: above your limit order and you will not get filled.

ZH: 有时候下一根K线不会触发你的限价单,导致无法成交

16:39 - 16:42

EN: At this point, and certainly by this point,

ZH: 这里,尤其是这里,

16:42 - 16:45

EN: the market is clearly Always In Short and you have to get short.

ZH: 市场显然处于单边下跌,因此必须做空

16:45 - 16:47

EN: You have to do something to get short.

ZH: 你必须通过某种方式入场做空

16:47 - 16:50

EN: And as I say, one of the easiest ways to do it is,

ZH: 刚才已经讲到,最简单的一个做法就是

16:50 - 16:55

EN: as soon as you see a strong bear close,

ZH: 当你看到一根强势的阴线收盘,直接市价做空, 然后设置好正确的止损

16:52 - 16:55

EN: just sell the market and use the appropriate stop.

ZH: 当你看到一根强势的阴线收盘,直接市价做空, 然后设置好正确的止损

16:59 - 17:05

EN: Sell The Close bears, strong bear bar, they just sell the close

ZH: 那些卖收盘的空头,一看到强势的阴线,就在它收盘时卖出, 一路盈利加仓

17:02 - 17:05

EN: of the strong bear bar all the way down.

ZH: 那些卖收盘的空头,一看到强势的阴线,就在它收盘时卖出, 一路盈利加仓

17:05 - 17:09

EN: They don’t take all of these sells, but they take at least one.

ZH: 不一定要在每根K线都卖出,但至少应该抓住其中一个

17:09 - 17:14

EN: And some aggressive traders will add on as the trend goes their way.

ZH: 一些激进的交易者会在趋势中不断地盈利加仓

17:14 - 17:18

EN: Let’s say he sells this close, and then he sees the market doing this;

ZH: 假设他在这个收盘价入场做空,然后看到了这样的价格行为

17:18 - 17:19

EN: he might sell more here.

ZH: 他就在这里卖出更多

17:19 - 17:22

EN: Another breakout, he might add to his position here.

ZH: 新的跌破,他继续加仓

17:22 - 17:27

EN: He would be scaling into a winning trade instead of scaling into a losing trade.

ZH: 他会在盈利的交易中不断加仓,而不是在亏损的交易中加仓

17:28 - 17:31

EN: The important point is you have to get short,

ZH: 关键是,你必须要入场做空

17:31 - 17:35

EN: and all of these bear closes are reasonable entry places.

ZH: 所有这些阴线的收盘,都是合理的做空入场点

17:40 - 17:46

EN: You have to be very careful about a Sell The Close trend

ZH: 如果在尾盘最后一小时,出现了卖收盘的下降趋势, 或者买收盘的上涨趋势,

17:42 - 17:46

EN: or a Buy The Close trend that begins in the final hour.

ZH: 如果在尾盘最后一小时,出现了卖收盘的下降趋势, 或者买收盘的上涨趋势,

17:46 - 17:50

EN: You have to be prepared to exit very quickly on a reversal.

ZH: 你需要非常小心,一旦有反转的迹象,就要快速离场

17:50 - 17:56

EN: You can see the video on trading the end of the day

ZH: 这些内容在关于尾盘交易的章节中会详细讲解 (注:第48单元的最后3节课)

17:53 - 17:56

EN: for more information about what I’m talking about.

ZH: 这些内容在关于尾盘交易的章节中会详细讲解 (注:第48单元的最后3节课)

17:57 - 18:03

EN: Today is not an example of that, but you could argue this is Sell The Close,

ZH: 今天并不属于那种情况,尽管你可以说已经很接近尾盘, 而且这是卖收盘的下降趋势

18:01 - 18:03

EN: and we’re very close to the final hour.

ZH: 今天并不属于那种情况,尽管你可以说已经很接近尾盘, 而且这是卖收盘的下降趋势

18:03 - 18:06

EN: If you do sell that close, you’ve got to make some quick

ZH: 如果你真的在它的收盘卖出做空了,

18:06 - 18:09

EN: decisions once you see it start to reverse.

ZH: 一旦看到价格开始反转上涨,就要快速地做出离场的决定

Slide 010

Time: 18:15

Slide 010

Bilingual Transcript

18:17 - 18:22

EN: Sell The Close bears, they’re looking to sell very strong bear bars,

ZH: 对于卖收盘的空头而言,他们想看到强势的大阴线

18:22 - 18:27

EN: especially a series of very strong bear bars closing on or near their lows,

ZH: 尤其是一系列强势的大阴线收在最低

18:27 - 18:30

EN: and they’ll continue to sell all the way down.

ZH: 他们会一路卖出做空

18:30 - 18:33

EN: Some will sell and then take profits, sell and take profits.

ZH: 其中有的人会卖出、止盈;卖出、止盈 (注:这些是剥头皮交易者,但新手不应该这样做)

18:33 - 18:38

EN: Others will sell and then once the market goes their way, they’ll sell more.

ZH: 一些人在卖出之后,如果市场朝着预期的方向发展, 他们会盈利加仓

18:41 - 18:43

EN: Most traders take one entry.

ZH: 更多的交易者不会加仓

18:43 - 18:47

EN: They’ll sell one of these – doesn’t matter which one

ZH: 他们在某个地方入场之后,就坚定持有做波段交易

18:46 - 18:47

EN: - and then just swing trade it.

ZH: 他们在某个地方入场之后,就坚定持有做波段交易

18:47 - 18:51

EN: So if they sell anywhere in here, they’ll put a stop up here

ZH: 比如,在这里某个地方入场做空之后,他们把止损放在这里

18:51 - 18:53

EN: and then they’ll just hold on.

ZH: 然后就坚定持有

18:53 - 18:57

EN: I had a friend – I traded with him for several years – in a market like this,

ZH: 我有一个朋友——我和他一起交易了好几年—— 在这种行情中,

18:57 - 19:02

EN: he would just take a trade and then he would place his stop,

ZH: 他入场之后,设置好止损,

19:02 - 19:07

EN: and he’d place a profit target a Measured Move down, and then he would go out.

ZH: 然后把止盈的现价买单放在MM目标位,然后就出去了 (注:OCO订单,也叫bracket订单,一个成交之后会自动取消另一个)

19:07 - 19:12

EN: He lived on a lake, and he’d go out on the lake and row his canoe

ZH: 他住在湖边,他会出去划船

19:12 - 19:14

EN: for a couple of hours and then come back later.

ZH: 几个小时之后再回来

19:14 - 19:16

EN: So he’d come back somewhere near here and he’d say,

ZH: 比如他在这个时候回来,然后说:

19:16 - 19:18

EN: “Oh, Al, I’ve almost reached my profit.”

ZH: “阿尔,你看,我的目标位快要到了”

19:18 - 19:20

EN: Or sometimes he would have reached his profit

ZH: 有时在他回来之前,目标就到了

19:20 - 19:25

EN: and he’d be back to flat and he’d say, “Oh, it looks like I made money.”

ZH: 他回来的时候发现已经平仓,就会说: “不错,今天赚钱了。”

19:25 - 19:28

EN: I traded with the fellow for several years online,

ZH: 我和他在网上一起交易了很多年

19:28 - 19:33

EN: and I don’t ever remember him once losing money doing that.

ZH: 在我的印象中,他这么做的时候从来没亏过钱

19:33 - 19:37

EN: He’d go on errands, he’d take his mother

ZH: 他有时出去办事,或者带妈妈去看病,或者去超市购物

19:35 - 19:37

EN: to the doctor’s office, he’d go to Walmart.

ZH: 他有时出去办事,或者带妈妈去看病,或者去超市购物

19:37 - 19:40

EN: He’d just disappear every day in the middle of the day.

ZH: 总之,每天他都会消失一段时间

19:40 - 19:43

EN: Once he sees what he thought was a trend day,

ZH: 只要他认为当天是趋势日

19:43 - 19:48

EN: he would place his order to get in, he’d place his stop,

ZH: 他就会在开仓之后设置好止损和止盈的订单,

19:46 - 19:48

EN: and he’d place a limit order to take profits

ZH: 他就会在开仓之后设置好止损和止盈的订单,

19:48 - 19:50

EN: and then come back a couple hours later.

ZH: 过几个小时之后再回来

19:56 - 19:59

EN: Some traders sell every close.

ZH: 一些交易者在每根K线的收盘都卖出

19:59 - 20:02

EN: If they have a big enough account, they can just keep selling all the way down.

ZH: 如果账户足够大,就可以一路加仓做空

20:03 - 20:06

EN: I don’t know anyone who has done that.

ZH: 我不认识任何这样做的人 (注:机构是这样做的,但对于个人而言很难)

20:06 - 20:10

EN: One of my goals in life is to someday do that, and just keep selling,

ZH: 我的人生目标之一,就是在某一天可以这样做,

20:10 - 20:13

EN: selling, selling, selling, selling, and sell 10 times.

ZH: 不断地卖出、卖出、卖出、卖出… 加仓10次

20:13 - 20:18

EN: I’ve never done it, but at some point in life I hope to do that at least once.

ZH: 我还从来没这样做过, 但在人生的某个时刻,我希望能达成这个成就

20:23 - 20:25

EN: Why do you think this bar looks like this?

ZH: 为什么这根K线看起来是这样的?

20:25 - 20:27

EN: Why is it a big bear bar closing on its low?

ZH: 为什么它是一根大阴线收在最低?

20:27 - 20:30

EN: It’s because the institutions are selling,

ZH: 因为机构在大量卖出

20:30 - 20:32

EN: especially right before the close of the bar.

ZH: 尤其是在它的收盘之前

20:32 - 20:41

EN: They believe the market’s going down and they want to get short.

ZH: 他们认为市场会下跌,他们想做空 他们希望这根K线看起来很强势, 这样其他交易者在看到它的时候,就会说:

20:36 - 20:41

EN: And they also want the bar to look bearish because they want other people

ZH: 他们希望这根K线看起来很强势, 这样其他交易者在看到它的时候,就会说:

20:40 - 20:43

EN: to look at the chart and say, “Yeah, it’s going down.

ZH: 他们希望这根K线看起来很强势, 这样其他交易者在看到它的时候,就会说: “嗯,要下跌了,我要入场做空!”

20:42 - 20:43

EN: I’ve got to sell.”

ZH: “嗯,要下跌了,我要入场做空!”

Slide 011

Time: 20:45

Slide 011

Bilingual Transcript

20:47 - 20:48

EN: Strong bear breakout.

ZH: 强势的空头突破

20:48 - 20:51

EN: If you want, you can call it a bear reversal.

ZH: 你也可以称之为反转

20:55 - 20:57

EN: A common problem is traders look at that and say,

ZH: 一个常见的问题是,新手说:

20:57 - 21:02

EN: “Oh my gosh, I want to sell, but my stop is way up here.

ZH: “哎呀,我很想做空,但止损这么远,超出了我的承受范围。”

21:00 - 21:02

EN: That’s more than I want to risk.

ZH: “哎呀,我很想做空,但止损这么远,超出了我的承受范围。”

21:02 - 21:07

EN: I’m going to wait for a pullback.” But the problem, as I said earlier,

ZH: “我还是等反弹之后再入场吧” 但前面也讲到,问题是它继续下跌很久才反弹

21:05 - 21:07

EN: is it may not pull back for a lot of bars.

ZH: “我还是等反弹之后再入场吧” 但前面也讲到,问题是它继续下跌很久才反弹

21:07 - 21:10

EN: It may just keep working lower and lower and lower,

ZH: 它可能会继续下跌,下跌,下跌

21:10 - 21:13

EN: and then you find yourself missing a huge bear trend.

ZH: 然后你发现自己错过了一个巨大的下降趋势

21:13 - 21:18

EN: Your desire to reduce your risk – avoid putting a stop all the way up here

ZH: 你想要减少风险——不想把止损放在这个高点上方

21:18 - 21:21

EN: - results in you missing the best part of a big trend.

ZH: ——最终导致错过了这么大的趋势

21:25 - 21:29

EN: As soon as you think the market cycle has changed into a strong breakout

ZH: 一旦你认为市场周期已经进入了强势突破的阶段

21:29 - 21:38

EN: and the market’s Always In Short, you should really force yourself

ZH: 此时市场处于单边下跌之中, 你应该强迫自己用很小的仓位入场做空,并设置正确的止损

21:32 - 21:38

EN: to at least sell a small position if you can use the appropriate stop.

ZH: 此时市场处于单边下跌之中, 你应该强迫自己用很小的仓位入场做空,并设置正确的止损

21:38 - 21:43

EN: If the stop is too far and it makes you too nervous, do not take the trade.

ZH: 如果止损太远,让你非常紧张,那就不要交易

21:43 - 21:44

EN: Then wait for a pullback.

ZH: 只能等待反弹了

21:50 - 21:52

EN: Beginners are always looking for perfect trades,

ZH: 新手总是在寻找完美的机会

21:52 - 21:57

EN: and the reality is nothing is ever more than 60% certain.

ZH: 但现实是,没有什么东西的确定性是超过60%的

21:57 - 22:03

EN: If you sell this close, well, there’s a 60% chance you’re going

ZH: 如果你在它的收盘卖出, 那么有60%的概率可以在MM目标位止盈,

22:01 - 22:04

EN: to make a Measured Move down before it gets up here,

ZH: 如果你在它的收盘卖出, 那么有60%的概率可以在MM目标位止盈, 而不是上涨打掉你的止损

22:04 - 22:06

EN: and that’s as good as it gets as a trader.

ZH: 对于交易者而言,这已经足够好了

22:06 - 22:11

EN: And if you’re trying to be a trader, you’ve got to take the trades

ZH: 如果你想成为一名交易员,你就必须入场交易

22:11 - 22:14

EN: - assuming you can use the appropriate stop.

ZH: ——设置正确的止损

22:14 - 22:17

EN: If you cannot use the appropriate stop, don’t worry about it.

ZH: 如果止损太大,让你无法承受,也不用纠结

22:17 - 22:18

EN: Do not take the trade.

ZH: 先不要进行交易

22:18 - 22:19

EN: Just wait.

ZH: 等待就行

22:23 - 22:30

EN: Again, if you cannot decide how to sell or if you’re taking 2 bars, 3 bars,

ZH: 如果你无法决定何时入场,或者拖了2、3、4根K线仍然无法决定,

22:29 - 22:34

EN: 4 bars waiting to decide, simply sell at the market and use the correct stop.

ZH: 如果你无法决定何时入场,或者拖了2、3、4根K线仍然无法决定, 那么直接市价卖出,并设置正确的止损就可以了

22:36 - 22:40

EN: For example, you sell the close and you say the stop is really far.

ZH: 例如,在它的收盘卖出,但你觉得止损太远了

22:40 - 22:43

EN: Well, trade really small, but just get short.

ZH: 那么用很小的仓位就可以了,但一定要入场

Slide 012

Time: 22:45

Slide 012

Bilingual Transcript

22:49 - 22:51

EN: What about selling bear flags, pullbacks?

ZH: 在熊旗和反弹的时候入场做空呢?

22:51 - 22:55

EN: Like Low 1, Low 2, Low 3’s, Wedges, Triangles.

ZH: 比如低1,低2,低3,楔形,三角形

22:56 - 22:58

EN: You can do it for swing trades or for scalps.

ZH: 既可以做波段,也可以做剥头皮

22:58 - 23:03

EN: The probability is high enough for scalps

ZH: 如果使用正确的止损——波段止损, 在这里做剥头皮交易的胜率是非常傲的

23:00 - 23:03

EN: if you use the appropriate stop, a swing stop.

ZH: 如果使用正确的止损——波段止损, 在这里做剥头皮交易的胜率是非常傲的

23:03 - 23:05

EN: Here, we have a resumption of the bear trend.

ZH: 这里,下降趋势恢复

23:05 - 23:06

EN: We have a Double Top.

ZH: 有一个双顶

23:06 - 23:09

EN: You can call it a Low 2 – Low 1, Low 2.

ZH: 可以说它是低2——低1,低2

23:09 - 23:11

EN: If you want you can call it a Low 1.

ZH: 也可以把它看作是低1

23:11 - 23:14

EN: Bear trend down to here and a pullback, Low 1.

ZH: 下跌到这里,反弹,低1

23:14 - 23:16

EN: You can call it a Low 2 here.

ZH: 这样看的话就是低2

23:16 - 23:17

EN: A Low 1, Low 2.

ZH: 低1,低2

23:17 - 23:19

EN: Doesn’t matter what you call it.

ZH: 这并不是关键

23:19 - 23:20

EN: It’s a bear flag.

ZH: 关键是它是熊旗

23:21 - 23:25

EN: If you take that short and then you see the failed Low 2 bar right here

ZH: 如果你在这里入场做空,然后看到这个低2失败了

23:25 - 23:30

EN: - Low 1, Low 2 – you could get out above this bar or you could rely on your stop.

ZH: ——低1,低2——你可以在这根K线上方先离场, 或者依赖初始止损

23:31 - 23:36

EN: And then here we have a bigger nested Low 2 – Leg 1, pullback, Leg 2,

ZH: 这里有一个嵌套式的低2结构——第1段,回调,第2段

23:36 - 23:40

EN: and this was subdivided into a Low 1, Low 2,

ZH: 第1段可以细分成更小的低1,低2

23:40 - 23:43

EN: and then this subdivided into a Low 1, Low 2.

ZH: 第2段也可以细分成更小的低1,低2

23:43 - 23:45

EN: So it’s a larger Low 1, Low 2.

ZH: 同时也是一个大的低1、低2

23:45 - 23:47

EN: Again, it doesn’t matter what you call it.

ZH: 给它起什么名字并不是关键

23:47 - 23:50

EN: The key point is it’s still Always In Short.

ZH: 关键是,目前仍然处于下降趋势

23:51 - 23:54

EN: This bull reversal is small relative to the bear breakout,

ZH: 相对于左边的空头突破而言,反转上涨的幅度较小

23:54 - 23:58

EN: and it’s simply a 50% pullback and a test of yesterday’s close.

ZH: 只是50%反弹,和对昨天收盘价的测试

23:58 - 24:02

EN: The market’s still Always In Short, and therefore it’s still likely to go down.

ZH: 市场仍然处于下降趋势,所以大概率会恢复下跌

24:05 - 24:10

EN: Another bear breakout, rally, Low 1, rally again, Low 2.

ZH: 新的空头突破:上涨,低1,再次上涨,低2

24:10 - 24:11

EN: Another Low 2 short.

ZH: 有一个低2做空入场点

24:14 - 24:16

EN: If you want, you can call it a Triangle.

ZH: 也可以把它看作是三角形

24:16 - 24:17

EN: It’s a Tight Trading Range.

ZH: 这是一个窄震荡区间

24:17 - 24:20

EN: Three pushes up, bull bar and then bear bar,

ZH: 3次向上的推动——上涨,下跌;

24:20 - 24:22

EN: couple bull bars, bear bar, bull bar.

ZH: 上涨,下跌;上涨

24:22 - 24:25

EN: So selling below that bull bar would be a Low 3 short.

ZH: 所以在这个阳线的下方卖出,是低3入场点

24:25 - 24:27

EN: Tight Trading Range or a Triangle.

ZH: 窄震荡区间,也是三角形

24:30 - 24:33

EN: Here we went up, we went down, we went up again, and we have a bear bar.

ZH: 上涨,下跌,再次上涨,然后有一根阴线

24:33 - 24:35

EN: Bear inside bar.

ZH: 空头孕线

24:35 - 24:38

EN: It’s a Low 2 short – Low 1 below that bull bar.

ZH: 这是低2做空入场点——低1在那个阳线下方

24:38 - 24:40

EN: Bulls tried to resume again, Low 2 here.

ZH: 多头再次尝试上涨,这里是低2

24:43 - 24:45

EN: Choose one entry.

ZH: 选择一个入场点

24:45 - 24:46

EN: It doesn’t matter which one.

ZH: 不管是哪一个

24:46 - 24:52

EN: And once you choose the entry, you can always look to the left

ZH: 选择好了之后,就看左边,寻找正确的止损位置

24:50 - 24:58

EN: and find an obvious stop location, and it doesn’t matter

ZH: 选择好了之后,就看左边,寻找正确的止损位置 不管你在哪里入场,把止损放在这里都是正确的

24:53 - 24:58

EN: which of these entries you took; it’s appropriate to use the stop up here.

ZH: 不管你在哪里入场,把止损放在这里都是正确的

24:58 - 25:03

EN: At some point after a number of bars

ZH: 几根K线之后,或者再次创新低之后,可以把止损移动下来

25:00 - 25:03

EN: or a bear breakout here, you can lower your stop.

ZH: 几根K线之后,或者再次创新低之后,可以把止损移动下来

25:09 - 25:12

EN: When the market’s in a very strong bear trend,

ZH: 当市场处于非常强势的下降趋势时

25:12 - 25:14

EN: a lot of times it’ll have a series of Low 1’s

ZH: 很多时候会有一系列的低1,一直没有低2 (注:趋势太强,每次都只有一段反弹)

25:14 - 25:18

EN: before the market weakens enough to start forming Low 2’s.

ZH: 直到趋势开始变弱

25:18 - 25:23

EN: As trends progress, the pullbacks become more complex,

ZH: 随着趋势的发展,回调/反弹的结构会变得更复杂

25:23 - 25:28

EN: so instead of a Low 1, you might get a Low 2.

ZH: 不再是只有低1,而是开始出现低2,甚至还有低3

25:25 - 25:28

EN: Instead of a Low 2, you might get a Low 3.

ZH: 不再是只有低1,而是开始出现低2,甚至还有低3

25:28 - 25:31

EN: And also, the reversals tend to become deeper.

ZH: 而且,反弹的幅度也会变得更大

25:31 - 25:34

EN: Is this a major reversal? Probably not.

ZH: 这是大反转吗?不是

25:34 - 25:36

EN: It’s a very Tight Bear Channel.

ZH: 下降通道很窄

25:36 - 25:39

EN: Even though it’s a strong reversal, it’s still probably minor,

ZH: 尽管反弹很强势,但仍然是小反转

25:39 - 25:43

EN: which means probably the best the bulls get is a Trading Range.

ZH: 也就是说,最多变成震荡区间而已

Slide 013

Time: 25:45

Slide 013

Bilingual Transcript

25:50 - 25:51

EN: Very Tight Bear Channel.

ZH: 下降通道很窄

25:51 - 25:53

EN: The reversal is probably minor.

ZH: 大概率只是小反转

25:53 - 25:56

EN: Probably the best the bulls get is a Trading Range,

ZH: 最多变成震荡区间

25:56 - 26:01

EN: and the bears will probably get at least a test back down to the bear trend low.

ZH: 空头至少能够让市场跌回到前期的低点附近

26:01 - 26:05

EN: This is the bear trend low, reversal attempt minor.

ZH: 也就是这个低点,这只是小反转

26:07 - 26:12

EN: And therefore, bears will sell bull closes or they’ll sell above bull bars,

ZH: 因此,空头会在阳线的收盘卖出,或者在阳线上方卖出,

26:12 - 26:15

EN: betting that the reversal will be minor and that either the market

ZH: 押注这只是小反转,

26:15 - 26:21

EN: will go straight down or, if it goes up, it’ll come back down

ZH: 要么直接下跌,或者反弹之后跌回到前期的低点

26:18 - 26:21

EN: to the low later on as part of a Trading Range.

ZH: 要么直接下跌,或者反弹之后跌回到前期的低点

26:25 - 26:30

EN: Sell a breakout, betting that the breakout will fail to get very far up

ZH: 在多头突破时卖出,押注不会涨很多

26:30 - 26:33

EN: and the bears will win and the market will resume down.

ZH: 押注最终空头能够让下降趋势恢复

26:35 - 26:36

EN: And you can sell above bars.

ZH: 也可以在K线的上方挂限价卖单

26:36 - 26:39

EN: Here we have a bull breakout and a pullback to a bull flag.

ZH: 多头突破之后,回调形成牛旗

26:39 - 26:44

EN: The bulls want a Measured Move up to the high, and the bears are betting

ZH: 多头想要继续上涨到MM目标位

26:44 - 26:49

EN: that the bull breakout will fail and the bear trend will resume.

ZH: 而空头押注多头会失败,押注下降趋势恢复

26:49 - 26:53

EN: So you’re selling above what you believe is a bad bull flag.

ZH: 所以这不是一个好的牛旗,因此可以在牛旗的上方卖出做空 (注:把限价卖单挂在做多信号K线的上方1个tick)

26:55 - 26:58

EN: Also, as I said, it’s about a 50% pullback.

ZH: 另外,这里大约是50%反弹

26:58 - 27:03

EN: Here’s the top of the bear trend,

ZH: 下降趋势的起跌点,到最低点,50%反弹在这里

27:00 - 27:03

EN: the bottom of the bear trend, here’s a 50% pullback.

ZH: 下降趋势的起跌点,到最低点,50%反弹在这里

27:03 - 27:06

EN: Some traders will place a limit order to sell right there at 50%.

ZH: 一些空头会在50%的地方挂限价卖单

27:06 - 27:11

EN: Others will sell on a reversal down here or a second entry short here.

ZH: 一些空头会在反转下跌时卖出,或者在这个第2做空入场点卖出

27:14 - 27:18

EN: You can also sell at a fixed number of points above the current low,

ZH: 也可以在低点上方固定的距离挂限价卖单

27:18 - 27:22

EN: like 1 point above, 2 points above, 4 points above, 10 points above.

ZH: 比如1个点,2个点,4个点,10个点

27:22 - 27:26

EN: All of those are popular areas for traders to sell.

ZH: 这些都是常用的挂单位置

27:29 - 27:31

EN: This is 10 points above the low.

ZH: 这里距离最低点10个点

27:31 - 27:35

EN: Chances are the reversal is minor and will not get much higher than that,

ZH: 因为大概率只是小反转,不会再上涨太多

27:35 - 27:39

EN: so some bears will simply place a limit order to sell 10 points above this low.

ZH: 所以一些空头会直接把限价卖单挂在低点上方10个点的位置

27:40 - 27:46

EN: You can also sell 10 points above an important close or 10 points above a high,

ZH: 你也可以挂在某个重要收盘价,或者某个高点上方10个点的位置,

27:46 - 27:49

EN: like the buy signal bar high, thinking that the bulls who take the buy,

ZH: 比如挂在某个做多信号K线高点上方10个点的位置

27:49 - 27:52

EN: if they get 10 points, they’re going to take profits.

ZH: 因为那些多头赚到10个点之后会止盈

Slide 014

Time: 27:55

Slide 014

Bilingual Transcript

27:59 - 28:02

EN: When you see the market is clearly Always In Short

ZH: 当你认为市场处于单边下跌之中

28:02 - 28:06

EN: and the reversal down is strong, the odds are you’re going to get a swing down.

ZH: 大阴线足够强势,那么大概率你可以赚到一个下跌的波段

28:06 - 28:09

EN: This is so extreme, it might go sideways first,

ZH: 这个抛售很极端,所以可能会先横盘一段时间

28:09 - 28:13

EN: but the odds are we’ll get trend resumption down.

ZH: 但大概率在横盘之后,下降趋势会继续

28:17 - 28:20

EN: I think it’s important to try to swing at least part of your position.

ZH: 至少保留部分仓位做波段交易是很重要的

28:20 - 28:25

EN: If you keep scalping out, that’s okay as long as you can keep selling again.

ZH: 如果一直赚快钱离场,就需要很强的反复入场的能力

28:26 - 28:31

EN: One of the reasons why scalpers have a hard time making as much

ZH: 在这样的趋势中,剥头皮交易者赚的钱往往不如趋势交易者那么多

28:30 - 28:35

EN: as swing traders during a trend like this is the scalper gets worn out.

ZH: 在这样的趋势中,剥头皮交易者赚的钱往往不如趋势交易者那么多 其中一个原因是,一直剥头皮很累

28:35 - 28:39

EN: They’ll take one or two scalps and they’ll be too emotionally exhausted

ZH: 做了几笔交易之后,身心感到疲惫,

28:39 - 28:42

EN: to get back short, and they’ll end up missing a lot of the trade.

ZH: 没有能够再次入场做空,导致错过了趋势

28:43 - 28:47

EN: I think the best approach for most traders in a situation like this

ZH: 对大部分交易者而言,遇到这种行情,

28:47 - 28:57

EN: is just use the appropriate stop, which is often wide, and hold short

ZH: 最好的方法就是设置正确的止损——比较宽; 然后坚定持有,直到有明确地反转结构再离场

28:51 - 28:57

EN: until there’s clearly a major reversal up or a major reversal setup.

ZH: 最好的方法就是设置正确的止损——比较宽; 然后坚定持有,直到有明确地反转结构再离场

28:57 - 29:02

EN: In a very Tight Channel like this, all of these reversals are minor.

ZH: 在这么窄的通道中,所有这些反转都只是小反转

29:05 - 29:09

EN: In the final hour after a channel is looking fairly weak

ZH: 在尾盘的最后1小时,通道开始变弱

29:09 - 29:13

EN: - a lot of overlap, the absence of consecutive bear bars, big bear bars

ZH: ——有很多重叠,没有连续的阴线、大阴线

29:13 - 29:17

EN: - you’re probably going to get some profit-taking, and therefore it’s reasonable

ZH: 很可能在尾盘会有空头止盈(导致价格反弹)

29:17 - 29:23

EN: to look to exit your swing trade in the final hour

ZH: 所以在尾盘的最后1小时左右,止盈保护利润是合理的, 比如在这里,或这里离场

29:20 - 29:23

EN: or near the final hour, either here or here.

ZH: 所以在尾盘的最后1小时左右,止盈保护利润是合理的, 比如在这里,或这里离场

29:23 - 29:25

EN: Because a lot of firms are going to do that,

ZH: 很多机构都会这么做

29:25 - 29:29

EN: and you could give back a lot of your profit if you keep holding.

ZH: 如果继续持有,可能会回吐大量的利润

29:32 - 29:38

EN: A 2 bar reversal, a decent buy signal bar right

ZH: 双K反转,很不错的阳线,已经是尾盘的最后1小时

29:35 - 29:38

EN: around the start of the final hour.

ZH: 双K反转,很不错的阳线,已经是尾盘的最后1小时

29:38 - 29:42

EN: We have a bear breakout below the bear channel and we’re trying to reverse up.

ZH: 加速跌破通道失败,开始反转上涨

29:44 - 29:48

EN: It’s still a minor reversal, but it could go far enough up

ZH: 仍然大概率只是小反转,但反弹幅度可能会比较大

29:48 - 29:51

EN: to erase a lot of your profits at the end of the day.

ZH: 导致你的利润大幅回撤

29:51 - 29:53

EN: A lot of firms will be taking profits.

ZH: 因为很多机构会在尾盘止盈

29:53 - 29:56

EN: Here we got Leg 1, pullback, Leg 2.

ZH: 1,反弹,2

29:56 - 30:00

EN: We’re right around a Leg 1, Leg 2 Measured Move as well.

ZH: 这里也大约是第1段 = 第2段的MM目标位

30:02 - 30:05

EN: We have a gap between this low and that high.

ZH: 在这个低点和那个高点之间有一个缺口

30:05 - 30:10

EN: Here’s the height of the range, and we’re right around a Measured Move down.

ZH: 把区间的高度往下翻一倍,正好也是这个MM目标位附近

30:13 - 30:17

EN: Even though it’s still Always In Short, it’s reasonable to look to exit.

ZH: 尽管市场目前仍然是下降趋势,但止盈离场是合理的

30:17 - 30:22

EN: We’re at different Measured Move targets, bottom of the channel, final hour

ZH: 这里有好几个MM目标位,同时处于通道的下沿, 而且已经是尾盘的最后1小时

30:22 - 30:25

EN: - reasonable to get out either here or above that bull bar.

ZH: 在这里,或者在那个阳线上方离场是合理的

30:26 - 30:30

EN: Even though this may be another bear flag and the market might continue down,

ZH: 尽管它可能还是一个熊旗,反弹之后会继续下跌

30:31 - 30:34

EN: this looks like a bear leg in what will become a Trading Range,

ZH: 这段下跌看上去即将演变成震荡区间

30:34 - 30:42

EN: and you will get profit-taking at the end of the day in a trend

ZH: 像这样的趋势,大阴线越来越少,在尾盘往往会有机构止盈

30:38 - 30:42

EN: that looks like this, a trend where you’re lacking consecutive big bear bars.

ZH: 像这样的趋势,大阴线越来越少,在尾盘往往会有机构止盈

30:43 - 30:45

EN: Especially since you’re at support.

ZH: 尤其是这里又有支撑(注:多个MM目标位)

Slide 015

Time: 30:50

Slide 015

Bilingual Transcript

30:50 - 30:52

EN: I began by talking about stops.

ZH: 这节课我先是讲解了止损

30:52 - 31:00

EN: If you’re talking about a bear trend, you always want to put your stop

ZH: 以下降趋势为例,止损总是应该放在最近一个重要高点的上方

30:56 - 31:00

EN: above the top of the most recent major Lower High.

ZH: 以下降趋势为例,止损总是应该放在最近一个重要高点的上方

31:01 - 31:05

EN: When you’re in a bear trend and the market’s clearly in a breakout

ZH: 如果处于下降趋势,而且是强势突破的阶段

31:05 - 31:10

EN: and the probability is high that it’s going lower, there are many ways to sell,

ZH: 做空的胜率非常高,有很多入场的方式

31:10 - 31:13

EN: and the key is if you can look at the stop and say

ZH: 关键是找到正确的止损位置,

31:13 - 31:17

EN: “yes, I can risk that much,” then you have to get short.

ZH: 如果你能够承担这样的风险,那么就必须入场做空

31:17 - 31:23

EN: Certainly within a bar or two or three of you deciding

ZH: 一旦认为市场处于单边下跌, 就需要在两三根K线之内做决定入场

31:21 - 31:23

EN: that the market is clearly Always In Short.

ZH: 一旦认为市场处于单边下跌, 就需要在两三根K线之内做决定入场

31:28 - 31:29

EN: I’m Al Brooks.

ZH: 我是阿尔·布鲁克斯

31:29 - 31:30

EN: Thank you for watching the Brooks Trading Course.

ZH: 感谢观看布鲁克斯交易课

31:30 - 31:34

EN: This is the fourth of four videos on trading breakouts.

ZH: 如何交易突破行情的4节课,到这里就全部讲完了