Skip to content
Price Action Encyclopedia Index

al-brooks-course

38B - Trading MTR Tops

Raw transcript and slide notes for 38B - Trading MTR Tops.

Overview

  • Slides: 13
  • Transcript segments: 357
  • Status: 自动按 slide 时间线归档;核心概念和长期笔记可以在每个 slide 的 Study Notes 下继续整理。

Source Media

Transcript 001

Time: 00:02

Bilingual Transcript

00:02 - 00:03

EN: I’m Al Brooks.

ZH: 你好,我是阿尔·布鲁克斯

00:03 - 00:05

EN: Thank you for watching the Brooks Trading Course.

ZH: 欢迎观看布鲁克斯交易课

00:05 - 00:11

EN: This is the second of four videos on trading Major Trend Reversal Tops.

ZH: 这是顶部大反转结构的第2节课

Slide 001

Time: 00:13

Slide 001

Bilingual Transcript

00:15 - 00:19

EN: Whenever you’re in any trade, you always have to have a plan to take profits.

ZH: 任何一笔交易都需要有止盈的计划

Slide 002

Time: 00:20

Slide 002

Bilingual Transcript

00:25 - 00:28

EN: Major top, so expect two legs sideways to down

ZH: 既然是大反转的顶部,那么就要预期有两段下跌(至少横盘)

00:28 - 00:31

EN: to some kind of a support level – maybe this Higher Low,

ZH: 跌到某个支撑位——比如这个重要的低点,

00:31 - 00:35

EN: maybe here, maybe all the way to the bottom of this Wedge.

ZH: 比如这里,或者一直跌到楔形通道的起点

00:40 - 00:45

EN: Plenty of room for a profit if we get down to the most recent major Higher Low.

ZH: 如果能一直跌到这个重要的低点,就有很大的利润空间

00:45 - 00:47

EN: Major because it led to a new high

ZH: 这个低点很重要,因为它的后面突破创新高了

00:47 - 00:51

EN: and it had a lot of decent bull bars on the way up.

ZH: 并且在上涨过程中有很多不错的阳线

00:51 - 00:56

EN: It’s still a bull trend as long as it stays

ZH: 只要不跌破这个重要的低点,上涨趋势就仍然成立

00:53 - 00:56

EN: above the most recent major Higher Low.

ZH: 只要不跌破这个重要的低点,上涨趋势就仍然成立

00:56 - 01:00

EN: However, at this point – a bear breakout, decent follow-through, Wedge Top

ZH: 然而,在这里——空头突破,良好的跟随,左边是楔形顶

01:00 - 01:05

EN: - the market’s probably Always In Short and we’ll probably get

ZH: 市场可能已经处于单边下跌,而且至少会有小的第2段下跌

01:03 - 01:05

EN: at least a small second leg down.

ZH: 市场可能已经处于单边下跌,而且至少会有小的第2段下跌

01:05 - 01:07

EN: This might be the second leg, this might be the second leg,

ZH: 第2段下跌可能是这个,也可能是这个

01:07 - 01:13

EN: or this could be the first leg and then a Triangle, and then a second leg.

ZH: 或者在第1段之后,是三角形盘整,然后是大的第2段

01:13 - 01:16

EN: You don’t know for sure until you see it play out.

ZH: 直到行情走出来之前,都很难确定 (注:交易的不确定性)

01:19 - 01:24

EN: A Trading Range, around a 50% pullback after a Wedge Top.

ZH: (红色框框)震荡区间,位于50%回调附近

01:24 - 01:29

EN: That is common, but it’s still reasonable to hold short.

ZH: 这很常见,但空头继续持有是合理的

01:33 - 01:37

EN: Part of the reason for this Trading Range is the bears who sold

ZH: 价格在这里止跌的一个原因是,

01:37 - 01:42

EN: below this bear bar had a risk here, and one times their Actual Risk was here.

ZH: 空头在这根阴线下方卖出,止损在上方, 他们的一倍初始止损正好在这里

01:42 - 01:45

EN: Some of the bears took profit at one times Actual Risk

ZH: 一些空头会在1倍止损的地方止盈

01:45 - 01:47

EN: because they were disappointed by these bull bars.

ZH: 因为他们对这些阳线感到失望

01:47 - 01:51

EN: They were afraid that instead of a reversal into a bear trend,

ZH: 他们担心,可能无法变成下降趋势

01:51 - 01:54

EN: it might simply be a bear leg into a Trading Range.

ZH: 而是这个下跌波段会变成震荡区间

01:56 - 02:00

EN: It’s reasonable to take your profits

ZH: 把目标设置位初始风险的两倍,在这里,也是合理的

01:58 - 02:00

EN: at two times Initial Risk, which would be down here.

ZH: 把目标设置位初始风险的两倍,在这里,也是合理的

02:00 - 02:03

EN: Two times Actual Risk, I don’t have it drawn in.

ZH: 而两倍实际风险,我没有画出来

02:03 - 02:05

EN: You sell below this bar, you get filled here.

ZH: 突破卖单挂在它的下方,在这里成交

02:05 - 02:08

EN: Your Actual Risk is to just above this high,

ZH: 实际风险就是到这个高点

02:08 - 02:11

EN: and this is probably around two times Actual Risk.

ZH: 所以两倍实际风险大约在这个位置

02:15 - 02:17

EN: It’s reasonable to get out here.

ZH: 在这里(蓝色框框)离场是合理的

02:17 - 02:20

EN: We have an attempt to reverse back up,

ZH: 这里有一些反弹

02:20 - 02:22

EN: probably a second leg down from this bear breakout.

ZH: 但是空头突破之后,大概率至少有小的第2段下跌

02:22 - 02:24

EN: Well, this is a second leg down.

ZH: 这可能就是第2段下跌

02:24 - 02:26

EN: It’s reasonable to get out above this bull bar.

ZH: 在这个阳线上方离场是合理的

02:26 - 02:29

EN: Here we have a failed breakout below this small Double Bottom,

ZH: 这里尝试跌破小双底,失败

02:29 - 02:31

EN: and we have a Micro Double Bottom

ZH: 又形成了一个小双底

02:31 - 02:34

EN: - also reasonable to get out above this bull bar.

ZH: 所以在这根阳线上方离场也是合理的

02:34 - 02:36

EN: Even though it’s only one times your Initial Risk

ZH: 尽管此时利润只有一倍初始风险

02:36 - 02:39

EN: and you really wanted two times, it’s reasonable to get out.

ZH: 而你非常想要赚到两倍,但在这里离场是合理的

02:39 - 02:42

EN: You can stay short, keeping your stop up here,

ZH: 你可也可继续持有,止损就放在上方

02:42 - 02:44

EN: maybe above the top of this bull bar.

ZH: 或者放在这根阳线的上方

02:50 - 02:58

EN: But if you stay short after the market is trying to reverse up like this,

ZH: 如果你选择在反转上涨时继续持有空单, 那么就要依赖合理的止损

02:54 - 02:58

EN: you have to keep your stop at the appropriate place.

ZH: 如果你选择在反转上涨时继续持有空单, 那么就要依赖合理的止损

02:58 - 03:02

EN: Don’t panic out, and just rely on your stop.

ZH: 在上涨时不要恐慌离场,而是依赖止损

03:04 - 03:07

EN: Also, whenever you have a Wedge Top and you get a reversal,

ZH: 另外,当楔形顶反转下跌的时候,

Slide 003

Time: 03:05

Slide 003

Bilingual Transcript

03:07 - 03:12

EN: the reversal usually lasts about half as many bars as there were in the Wedge.

ZH: 反转持续的K线数量,大约是楔形中K线数量的一半

03:12 - 03:17

EN: Here’s how many bars in the Wedge, and this is not quite half,

ZH: 楔形持续了这么多K线,现在还不到它的一般

03:17 - 03:19

EN: and therefore we still might get more down.

ZH: 所以仍然有可能还会下跌

03:19 - 03:23

EN: This might simply be a Triangle pullback after the first leg down.

ZH: 这可能只是第1段下跌后的一个三角形横盘,

03:23 - 03:26

EN: First leg down and then Triangle pullback,

ZH: 第1段下跌,三角形横盘,

03:26 - 03:28

EN: and then we might get a second leg down.

ZH: 然后可能有大的第2段下跌

03:38 - 03:42

EN: Remember, most Major Trend Reversals only have

ZH: 切记,大多数大反转结构只有40%的概率可以赚到波段

03:42 - 03:53

EN: about a 40% chance of a swing profit, and it’s always reasonable

ZH: 而在支撑位挂限价买单止盈一部分,永远都是合理的做法

03:48 - 03:53

EN: to take partial profits using limit orders at support,

ZH: 而在支撑位挂限价买单止盈一部分,永远都是合理的做法

03:53 - 03:56

EN: and one support would be two times Actual Risk.

ZH: 两倍实际风险就是其中一个支撑位

03:57 - 04:02

EN: Again, Actual Risk is from your entry price to above the high of the pullback,

ZH: 从入场价,到反弹的最高点,就是实际风险

04:02 - 04:05

EN: and this would be around two times Actual Risk.

ZH: 两倍实际风险大约是在这里

04:11 - 04:15

EN: You sell below this bar, you get filled here, this pink line.

ZH: 你在这根K线下方挂突破卖单,在这里成交

04:15 - 04:19

EN: Your Actual Risk is to 1 tick above the high of this pullback bar.

ZH: 你的实际风险是到反弹最高点的上方1个tick

04:19 - 04:22

EN: If you had a stop there – you don’t know that in advance,

ZH: 如果你把止损放在那里——当然,入场的时候你并不知道

04:22 - 04:27

EN: but if your stop actually was there, that was the total amount

ZH: 但假设你真的把止损放在那里(就刚好不会被止损)

04:27 - 04:30

EN: that you actually risked, from your entry price to that pink line.

ZH: 那就是你实际上承担的风险,从入场价到粉色线

04:30 - 04:32

EN: And two times Actual Risk is right here.

ZH: 两倍实际风险就在这里

04:32 - 04:37

EN: Your Actual Risk was only 7 ticks, and two times Actual Risk is 14 ticks,

ZH: 你的实际风险只有7 ticks,两倍实际风险就是14 ticks

04:37 - 04:41

EN: and as long as it fell 15 or more ticks from your entry,

ZH: 只要市场从你的入场价下跌15 ticks

04:41 - 04:44

EN: you could exit at two times Actual Risk.

ZH: 你在两倍实际风险处的限价买单就可以确保成交、止盈离场

04:44 - 04:47

EN: And therefore, taking partial or full profits right here

ZH: 因此,在这里止盈部分或全部仓位,

04:47 - 04:52

EN: makes sense mathematically, and that’s part of the reason

ZH: 在数学上是合理的,这也是价格在这里反弹的原因之一

04:50 - 04:52

EN: why we’re reversing here.

ZH: 在数学上是合理的,这也是价格在这里反弹的原因之一

04:52 - 04:55

EN: Bears taking partial or full profits.

ZH: 空头在这里止盈部分或全部

04:58 - 04:59

EN: But look what happened.

ZH: 但看看后面发生了什么

05:00 - 05:05

EN: The bears who held short relied on their stop, and they sat through all of this,

ZH: 一些空头依赖他们的初始止损,经历了所有的这些反弹

Slide 004

Time: 05:00

Slide 004

Bilingual Transcript

05:05 - 05:10

EN: got a windfall profit all the way down to the bottom of the chart.

ZH: 市场意外地暴跌到了底部,他们从中赚到了很多钱

05:12 - 05:16

EN: If you did get out for any reason, you have to be looking to sell again.

ZH: 不管你因为什么原因离场了,你必须寻找再次入场的机会

05:16 - 05:20

EN: You could sell on this strong bear reversal – 2 big bear bars

ZH: 比如在强势下跌时卖出——两根大阴线

05:20 - 05:23

EN: - or you could wait until the close of this bar.

ZH: 或者可以等到这根K线的收盘再卖出

05:23 - 05:26

EN: At that point the odds are high that we’ll go at least a little bit lower.

ZH: 此时,至少再下跌一些的概率很高

05:36 - 05:39

EN: Whenever you have a Wedge Top, you’re looking for two legs down,

ZH: 当看到楔形顶的时候,我预期会有两段下跌

05:39 - 05:41

EN: and if the legs look too small,

ZH: 如果某一段看起来太小

05:41 - 05:45

EN: then they’re probably simply part of a bigger first leg.

ZH: 那么它可能只是大的第一段中的一部分

05:46 - 05:50

EN: Then you look for a bigger second leg down, and therefore it is reasonable

ZH: 然后你等待更大的第2段下跌, 所以即使看到了一些强势的反弹

05:50 - 05:54

EN: to hold short even after these strong reversal attempts.

ZH: 空头继续持有也是合理的

05:54 - 05:58

EN: Whenever you have a Higher High Major Trend Reversal – in this case, a Wedge

ZH: 每当看到一个高点抬高的大反转——这个案例中,是楔形顶

05:58 - 06:04

EN: - you always have to be thinking that it probably will be followed

ZH: 你总是要考虑到,后面很快会出现高点降低的大反转结构 (注:高点最后一次抬高,然后开始降低)

06:01 - 06:04

EN: by a Lower High Major Trend Reversal attempt.

ZH: 你总是要考虑到,后面很快会出现高点降低的大反转结构 (注:高点最后一次抬高,然后开始降低)

06:04 - 06:07

EN: We tried to get a Double Top bear flag here.

ZH: 这里尝试形成双顶熊旗

06:07 - 06:08

EN: Double Top Lower High.

ZH: 在前期高点的下方,双顶熊旗

06:08 - 06:09

EN: Did not work.

ZH: 没有继续下跌

06:09 - 06:12

EN: Then we have another attempt at a Double Top

ZH: 再次尝试形成双顶熊旗

06:12 - 06:15

EN: or an Expanding Triangle Top for a Lower High.

ZH: 或者说,在前期高点的下方,形成了扩张三角形的顶部

06:15 - 06:18

EN: Okay signal bar, but we went above it.

ZH: 这个做空信号K还可以,但是超过了它

06:18 - 06:22

EN: Not really good stop entry selling, unless you’re going to use a stop up here.

ZH: 此时用突破卖单入场,并不是特别好的机会, 除非你愿意把止损放在这里

06:24 - 06:27

EN: Tight Trading Range, 30 bars sideways.

ZH: 窄震荡区间,横盘了30根K线

06:27 - 06:31

EN: Nothing is clear until you get a couple strong breakout bars.

ZH: 在这些大阴线向下跌破之前,一切都不清晰

06:31 - 06:34

EN: If you sell at this point, higher probability.

ZH: 如果你在这里卖出做空,胜率更高

06:34 - 06:39

EN: Stop further away, less profit remaining in the trade,

ZH: 但止损也更远,剩余的利润更少

06:39 - 06:42

EN: but reasonable to sell if you can react quickly.

ZH: 但如果你的反应很快,卖出做空是合理的

06:42 - 06:45

EN: One of the problems is if the market’s in a very tight range like this

ZH: 其中一个问题是,如果市场处于这么窄的震荡区间内,

06:45 - 06:50

EN: for 20 bars, it’s easy to not be ready to trade,

ZH: 超过20根K线,此时很多人并没有做好时刻交易的准备

06:51 - 06:54

EN: and therefore when you get this breakout, it’s hard to sell.

ZH: 突破突然出现的时候,来不及做决定去开仓做空

06:54 - 06:57

EN: But with experience, you can do that.

ZH: 有了更多经验之后,就可以做到这一点

07:06 - 07:09

EN: Whenever you do get a Lower High Major Trend Reversal

ZH: 先是高点抬高的大反转结构(高点最后一次抬高)

07:09 - 07:12

EN: after a Higher High Major Trend Reversal,

ZH: 再是高点降低的大反转(高点第一次降低)

07:12 - 07:14

EN: it often is basically a Tight Trading Range.

ZH: 基本上都是窄震荡区间

07:15 - 07:17

EN: But within it, there’s often some kind of a pattern,

ZH: 在这个窄区间里,通常有某种结构

07:17 - 07:20

EN: like an Expanding Triangle or a Double Top.

ZH: 比如扩张三角形,或者双顶

07:20 - 07:24

EN: A Double Top here, a bear reversal, and then a small Wedge rally.

ZH: 这里有一个小双顶,下跌,然后楔形的反弹上涨

07:25 - 07:30

EN: If you’re prepared for a bigger second leg down, you can be selling.

ZH: 如果你准备好了迎接更大的第2段下跌,那么就可以卖出做空

07:34 - 07:39

EN: Expanding Triangle, and you could sell below this bar and put a stop up here.

ZH: 扩张三角形,你可以在这根K线下方卖出, 然后把止损放在这里

07:40 - 07:44

EN: If I sold below this, I would probably keep my stop up here.

ZH: 如果是我,我会把止损放在这里

07:44 - 07:47

EN: You’ve got 2 bull bars, a decent size bull bar.

ZH: 两根阳线,其中它的体积很大

07:47 - 07:49

EN: Might go a little bit higher.

ZH: 可能还会再涨一下

07:49 - 07:51

EN: You’re betting on a Lower High Major Trend Reversal

ZH: 你押注的是高点降低的大反转

07:51 - 07:53

EN: and a second leg down after the Wedge.

ZH: 也是楔形顶之后的第2段下跌

07:54 - 07:56

EN: I think the best stop is up here.

ZH: 我认为最好的止损选择是在这里

08:01 - 08:04

EN: A small Wedge Lower High after a bear reversal.

ZH: 楔形反弹,高点降低

08:06 - 08:10

EN: If you want, you can call it a nested Head and Shoulders Top

ZH: 你可以把它看作是嵌套式的头肩顶

08:10 - 08:17

EN: - left shoulder, head, right shoulder, and the right shoulder subdivided

ZH: ——大的左肩、头、右肩; 右肩再细分成更小的头肩顶——左肩,

08:14 - 08:17

EN: into a smaller Head and Shoulders Top – left shoulder

ZH: ——大的左肩、头、右肩; 右肩再细分成更小的头肩顶——左肩,

08:17 - 08:22

EN: and then a small Double Top for the head and then a small right shoulder.

ZH: 头是一个小双顶,然后是一个小的右肩

08:23 - 08:24

EN: Tight Trading Range.

ZH: 窄震荡区间

08:24 - 08:26

EN: You can see all kinds of patterns.

ZH: 你可以看到各种各样的结构

08:26 - 08:28

EN: You can see buy patterns and sell patterns.

ZH: 你可以同时看到做多和做空的机会

08:28 - 08:36

EN: But it’s reasonable to take the short because there’s at least a 40% chance

ZH: 做空是合理的,因为在楔形顶之后, 至少有40%的概率会有下跌波段

08:33 - 08:36

EN: you’re going to get the bear breakout after the Wedge Top.

ZH: 做空是合理的,因为在楔形顶之后, 至少有40%的概率会有下跌波段

08:36 - 08:40

EN: There’s a 40% chance you’re going to get bull trend resumption up,

ZH: 有40%的概率上涨趋势会恢复

08:41 - 08:47

EN: and then 20% chance you may just stay sideways for a lot of bars,

ZH: 然后有20%的概率,会继续一直横盘下去, 也许一直震荡到收盘

08:45 - 08:47

EN: maybe to the end of the session.

ZH: 然后有20%的概率,会继续一直横盘下去, 也许一直震荡到收盘

08:51 - 08:54

EN: Again, if you’re quick to understand what’s going on,

ZH: 如果你的反应很快,意识到发生了什么

08:54 - 08:57

EN: you just sell the close or simply sell at the market.

ZH: 你可以在阴线的收盘卖出,或者直接市价卖出

08:57 - 09:01

EN: A lot of times you don’t have time to sell the close exactly,

ZH: 很多时候没有时间精确地在收盘价挂限价卖单

09:01 - 09:07

EN: so when the bar is about to close or as soon as it closes

ZH: 所以可以在K线收盘的瞬间,点击“市价卖出”

09:04 - 09:07

EN: or right after it closes, you just hit “Sell the Market.”

ZH: 所以可以在K线收盘的瞬间,点击“市价卖出”

09:13 - 09:14

EN: The bulls are giving up.

ZH: 多头放弃了

09:14 - 09:15

EN: The bears are getting aggressive.

ZH: 空头变得更激进

09:15 - 09:19

EN: You don’t want to be looking to buy for at least several bars.

ZH: 至少在几根K线内,你不应该考虑买入

Slide 005

Time: 09:25

Slide 005

Bilingual Transcript

09:27 - 09:30

EN: Whenever the risk is small – for example, if you sell below this bear bar

ZH: 每当风险很小——例如,如果你在这根阴线下方卖出,

09:30 - 09:35

EN: and put your stop above the high of that bar, you have low probability.

ZH: 然后把止损放在那根K线的高点上方——胜率就比较低

09:35 - 09:37

EN: In general, whenever you have a small risk,

ZH: 通常来说,每当风险很小的时候,

09:37 - 09:41

EN: it’s a mistake to put your stop right above the top of the signal bar.

ZH: 把止损直接放在信号K线的外面不是太好

09:41 - 09:44

EN: It’s better to use a wider stop, Measured Move up.

ZH: 最好使用更宽的止损,比如放在MM目标位的外面

09:44 - 09:46

EN: Or look to the left for some alternative stop.

ZH: 或者看左边,寻找其它的止损选择

09:46 - 09:49

EN: Since we have a Wedge Top and two legs down are likely,

ZH: 由于这是一个楔形顶,并且可能有两段下跌

09:49 - 09:52

EN: it’s reasonable to put your stop here.

ZH: 所以把止损放在这里是合理的

09:52 - 09:56

EN: Also, the swing bears who sold up here and are holding short

ZH: 此外,在这里卖出,并且选择继续持有的空头,

09:57 - 10:01

EN: do not have a reason yet to use a tighter stop.

ZH: 目前还不能收窄他们的止损

10:01 - 10:04

EN: If there’s a strong bear breakout, then they can lower their stop.

ZH: 如果强势跌破创新低,他们就可以把止损向下移动

10:04 - 10:09

EN: But all through here, the correct stop for the bears is still up here.

ZH: 但在这里,空头最好的止损仍然在它的上方

10:16 - 10:20

EN: If you did sell below this bear bar and you get stopped out,

ZH: 如果你在这根阴线下方卖出做空, 然后(止损设置得很小)被止损了

10:20 - 10:24

EN: you’ve got to look to sell again – for example, on the outside down

ZH: 你就必须寻找再次入场的机会—— 比如,在看到这根吞噬大阴线之后

10:24 - 10:26

EN: because at that point we have a Micro Double Top,

ZH: 因为这里形成了一个小双顶

10:26 - 10:27

EN: or on the close of this bear bar.

ZH: 可以在它的收盘再次卖出

10:29 - 10:34

EN: Any time any stop is hit, there’s a 50% chance

ZH: 任何时候,任何止损被打掉,

10:34 - 10:36

EN: that the bull breakout will continue higher

ZH: 有50%的概率会继续向上突破、上涨

10:37 - 10:41

EN: and 50% chance the breakout will fail and reverse back down.

ZH: 50%的概率突破是失败的,会反转下跌

Slide 006

Time: 10:45

Slide 006

Bilingual Transcript

10:48 - 10:52

EN: It’s very common for the market to have strong moves in the wrong direction.

ZH: 市场经常会朝着错误的方向强势移动

10:52 - 10:57

EN: In other words, they appear to be going one way, that attempt fails,

ZH: 换句话说,它们看似在一个方向上快速前进, 但突破的尝试失败

10:57 - 10:59

EN: and then you have an even stronger move in the opposite direction.

ZH: 然后在相反的方向上出现了更强势的移动

11:00 - 11:03

EN: Here you have a strong bear breakout, bad follow-through,

ZH: 这里有强势的空头突破,但跟随不好

11:03 - 11:05

EN: and we got a reversal back up.

ZH: 然后反转上涨

11:14 - 11:18

EN: Experienced bears, instead of getting stopped out here, they’ll sell.

ZH: 有经验的空头,不会把止损放在这里,而是会逢高做空

11:18 - 11:21

EN: They see that people made money selling at this high.

ZH: 他们看到在这个高点挂限价卖单的空头赚到钱了

11:21 - 11:23

EN: They made money selling at this high.

ZH: 在这个高点挂限价卖单的空头也赚到钱了

11:23 - 11:27

EN: They’ll be selling at this high, putting a stop above here.

ZH: 所以空头会在这个高点卖出,把止损放在上方

11:27 - 11:34

EN: This is the most recent major top, and therefore bears selling

ZH: 这是最近的重要高点,所以不管在哪里做空, 空头都会把止损放在这里

11:31 - 11:34

EN: for any reason would put their stop up here.

ZH: 这是最近的重要高点,所以不管在哪里做空, 空头都会把止损放在这里

11:39 - 11:43

EN: Again, half the time if a stop gets hit, the breakout will fail.

ZH: 再讲一遍,止损被打掉时,50%的时候突破会失败

11:43 - 11:47

EN: It’s simply the market probing, testing the strength of the bulls and the bears.

ZH: 这只是市场在探测,测试多头和空头的力量

11:53 - 11:56

EN: Either you get a bull breakout and the bears give up,

ZH: 要么多头突破,空头放弃

Slide 007

Time: 11:55

Slide 007

Bilingual Transcript

11:56 - 11:59

EN: or you get a bear reversal and the bulls give up.

ZH: 要么空头反转,多头放弃

11:59 - 12:01

EN: In this case, the bulls gave up.

ZH: 在这个案例中,多头放弃了

12:07 - 12:13

EN: As I said, you could put your stop above the high of this pair of bear bars.

ZH: 刚才也讲过,只有弱空头会把止损放在这两根阴线的上方

12:12 - 12:13

EN: Weak bears will do that.

ZH: 刚才也讲过,只有弱空头会把止损放在这两根阴线的上方

12:13 - 12:15

EN: Strong bears will keep their stop up here,

ZH: 强空头会把止损放在这里

12:16 - 12:18

EN: and strong bears will be selling above bars.

ZH: 强空头会在K线上方挂限价卖单(逢高卖出)

12:18 - 12:20

EN: They sold at this high right here.

ZH: 他们在这个高点挂限价卖单

12:20 - 12:24

EN: They sold above this high right here, and strong bears will sell

ZH: 他们在这个高点上方卖出,

12:24 - 12:27

EN: with limit orders at this high as well and put their stop right here.

ZH: 强空头也会把限价卖单挂在这个高点的上方, 然后把止损放在这里

12:29 - 12:33

EN: Weak bulls will be buying these breakouts, hoping that the Trading Range

ZH: 弱多头会在这里去追涨,

12:33 - 12:38

EN: will convert into a bull trend, and that’s usually the worst thing to do

ZH: 希望震荡区间能变回上涨趋势, 而这通常是最糟糕的做法——

12:38 - 12:41

EN: - selling at the bottom, buying at the top.

ZH: 在区间的下沿卖出,上沿买入

12:41 - 12:43

EN: Strong traders do the opposite.

ZH: 高手则是会反过来做

12:43 - 12:45

EN: They buy at the bottom and they sell at the top.

ZH: 他们在下沿买入,在上沿卖出

12:57 - 13:02

EN: There are simply not enough bulls to get the bull trend to resume,

ZH: 多头的力量不足以恢复上涨趋势

13:02 - 13:04

EN: and the bulls are giving up and the bears are winning.

ZH: 多头放弃了,空头乘胜追击

13:05 - 13:10

EN: And then this strong breakout is a sign that the bulls are finally giving up.

ZH: 大阴线向下跌破,这是多头最终放弃的信号

13:10 - 13:14

EN: This is a Give-up Bar – a big bear trend bar, consecutive bear trend bars,

ZH: 这是放弃K线——大阴线,连续的阴线

13:14 - 13:19

EN: and you can see when this bar opened, it opened below the close of that bar.

ZH: 你可以看到,这根阴线的开盘价,低于前一根阴线的收盘价

13:19 - 13:22

EN: Traders were selling – as soon as the bar closed, they sold.

ZH: 说明交易者在激进地卖出——K线收盘的瞬间,他们就卖出

13:22 - 13:23

EN: Same here.

ZH: 还有这里

13:23 - 13:26

EN: The open of this bar is below the close of this bar.

ZH: 这根K线的开盘价,低于这根K线的收盘价

13:26 - 13:27

EN: Aggressive selling.

ZH: 疯狂地卖出

13:28 - 13:32

EN: Bears are selling to get short, bulls are selling to give up.

ZH: 空头卖出做空,多头卖出放弃

Slide 008

Time: 13:35

Slide 008

Bilingual Transcript

13:42 - 13:46

EN: If you did hold for a Leg 1, pullback, Leg 2, and now we’re at the bottom

ZH: 如果你真的坚定持有了第1段、反弹、第2段, 现在处于整个上涨趋势的起涨点

13:46 - 13:54

EN: of the entire bull trend and we’re getting a reasonably strong reversal up

ZH: 此时价格大幅反弹,而且出现了小双底—— 这根K线下跌,然后上涨;

13:51 - 13:54

EN: and a Micro Double Bottom – we went down on this bar and then up,

ZH: 此时价格大幅反弹,而且出现了小双底—— 这根K线下跌,然后上涨;

13:54 - 13:58

EN: down on this bar, up again, and a pretty good bull reversal bar

ZH: 这根K线下跌、再次上涨; 而且有非常不错的反转大阳线

13:58 - 14:01

EN: - it could be simply a two-legged move in a big Trading Range.

ZH: 这可能是震荡区间中的两段下跌

14:01 - 14:03

EN: Leg 1, pullback, Leg 2.

ZH: 第1段,反弹,第2段

14:03 - 14:05

EN: This could be a large 2nd Leg Trap.

ZH: 这可能是一个大的第2段陷阱

14:05 - 14:08

EN: It’s reasonable to get out above the high of this bar.

ZH: 在这根K线的高点上方离场是合理的

14:08 - 14:13

EN: Even though it’s probably a minor reversal, it could lead to an abrupt reversal.

ZH: 即使它大概率是小反转, 但在震荡区间中,反转往往是非常突然的

14:13 - 14:15

EN: We were in a Tight Trading Range here,

ZH: 之前这里是窄震荡区间

14:15 - 14:18

EN: so some strong bulls will buy at the prior low.

ZH: 所以一些强多头会在前期低点挂单买入

14:18 - 14:20

EN: They’ll buy at this low, get filled here for a scalp.

ZH: 他们会在这个低点挂限价买单,在这里成交, 然后尝试做剥头皮交易

14:20 - 14:23

EN: They’ll buy at this low, they get filled here.

ZH: 他们会在这个低点挂单,在这里成交

14:23 - 14:27

EN: And they’ll buy at this low and they get filled here, and they do not panic out.

ZH: 他们会在这个低点挂单,在这里成交,而且不会惊慌出局

14:27 - 14:31

EN: Some bulls will hold short, and then when there’s a strong bull bar,

ZH: 一些多头会坚定持有,然后当出现一根强势的大阳线时

14:31 - 14:35

EN: they’ll buy more above the high of this bar, expecting the market to come back

ZH: 他们会在这根K线的高点上方买入更多

14:35 - 14:38

EN: to their original entry price – which it ultimately did.

ZH: 期待市场回到他们的初始入场价——最终确实回来了

14:40 - 14:45

EN: If you sold here and you took profits here, you made about 8 points.

ZH: 如果你在这里卖出,并在这里止盈,赚了大约8个点

14:50 - 14:54

EN: Can you wait to take profits? If you do, at this point I think

ZH: 可以等一等再止盈吗?

14:54 - 15:00

EN: you have consecutive good bull bars, you have a reversal up

ZH: 这个时候,有连续的大阳线,从震荡区间的底部开始反转上涨

14:58 - 15:00

EN: from the bottom of a possible Trading Range.

ZH: 这个时候,有连续的大阳线,从震荡区间的底部开始反转上涨

15:01 - 15:04

EN: It’s reasonable to exit there, or even exit here.

ZH: 在这里离场是合理的,甚至在那里离场

15:05 - 15:08

EN: If you did not get out here, I think you have to get out here,

ZH: 如果你没有在这里离场,那么在这里就一定要离场

15:08 - 15:10

EN: and certainly no worse than here.

ZH: 等到这里再走就更差一些

15:10 - 15:12

EN: We have a bull bar, a bull follow-through bar.

ZH: 阳线,跟随也是阳线

15:12 - 15:16

EN: Even though it’s a doji, you have to have a reason to get out.

ZH: 尽管它是十字星,也足以成为空头离场的理由

15:16 - 15:19

EN: And the market is probably Always In Long at this point.

ZH: 市场在此时可能已经进入了单边上涨

15:19 - 15:21

EN: I think it’s almost certainly Always In Long at this point.

ZH: 而到了这个时候,可以肯定是单边上涨

15:21 - 15:24

EN: That means we’re probably going at least a little bit higher,

ZH: 也就是说至少还会再涨一些

15:24 - 15:28

EN: and you don’t want to take a chance

ZH: 而你肯定不愿意把所有的利润都还回去

15:26 - 15:28

EN: that you’re going to give back all of your profits.

ZH: 而你肯定不愿意把所有的利润都还回去

15:28 - 15:30

EN: This is probably the best exit.

ZH: 这可能是最好的离场点

15:31 - 15:33

EN: We’re reversing up from the bottom of the chart,

ZH: 价格从底部开始反转上涨

15:33 - 15:38

EN: possibly the bottom of a Trading Range, and Trading Ranges often have two legs

ZH: 这可能是震荡区间的底部, 而且震荡区间内经常会出现两段式的趋势

15:38 - 15:42

EN: - one, pullback, two – and the second leg is often very strong,

ZH: ——1,反弹,2——而且第2段总是看上去非常强势

15:42 - 15:49

EN: making traders believe the Trading Range is converting

ZH: 诱使交易者相信震荡区间正在转变成下降趋势, 但事实上,这很可能是第2段陷阱

15:45 - 15:49

EN: into a bear trend when in fact it could simply be a 2nd Leg Trap.

ZH: 诱使交易者相信震荡区间正在转变成下降趋势, 但事实上,这很可能是第2段陷阱

15:50 - 15:56

EN: A very strong 2nd leg, trapping traders

ZH: 非常强势的第2段下跌,诱使交易者在底部卖出, 结果市场立刻反转上涨

15:53 - 15:56

EN: into selling at the bottom, and then the market reverses up.

ZH: 非常强势的第2段下跌,诱使交易者在底部卖出, 结果市场立刻反转上涨

15:56 - 15:58

EN: You have to be prepared for that.

ZH: 你必须考虑到这种情况

15:59 - 16:01

EN: If you have a big windfall profit like this,

ZH: 如果意外地大赚了,

16:01 - 16:03

EN: you have to take at least partial profits.

ZH: 最好至少止盈一部分

16:03 - 16:06

EN: I would get out of everything above a good bull bar,

ZH: 我会在一个好的阳线上方全部离场

16:06 - 16:08

EN: Micro Double Bottom, failed breakout.

ZH: 小双底,跌破前期低点失败

Slide 009

Time: 16:10

Slide 009

Bilingual Transcript

16:14 - 16:18

EN: Bull trend, bear breakout, Higher High Major Trend Reversal.

ZH: 上涨趋势,空头突破,高点抬高的大反转

16:19 - 16:22

EN: We have a 20 or 30 bar very Tight Channel.

ZH: 窄通道持续了20~30根K线

16:22 - 16:28

EN: This is probably a minor reversal, which means the best the bears

ZH: 这大概率只是小反转, 也就是说,最多变成震荡区间,而不是下降趋势

16:25 - 16:28

EN: probably get is a Trading Range and not a bear trend.

ZH: 这大概率只是小反转, 也就是说,最多变成震荡区间,而不是下降趋势

16:37 - 16:44

EN: It’s pretty common when you take a short

ZH: 在入场之后,市场回到你的入场价,这是很常见的

16:41 - 16:44

EN: to have the market come all the way back to your entry price.

ZH: 在入场之后,市场回到你的入场价,这是很常见的

16:44 - 16:47

EN: Part of the reason for that is the bulls will look at this and say,

ZH: 其中一个原因是,多头会想:

16:47 - 16:49

EN: “Eh, it’s a minor reversal.

ZH: “额,这大概率只是小反转

16:49 - 16:53

EN: I’m going to buy the low of that bar and put my stop down here,

ZH: 我要在这个低点挂限价买单,止损放在前期的起涨点下方

16:53 - 16:56

EN: betting that the reversal will not get down here

ZH: 押注不会一直下跌到这里

16:56 - 17:00

EN: and I can buy more lower if it goes down, and I can get out breakeven

ZH: 我在下跌时逢低加仓,最后可以在初始入场点全部离场

17:00 - 17:03

EN: because it’s probably going to reverse up and form a Trading Range.”

ZH: 因为它大概率会反转上涨,变成震荡区间。”

17:04 - 17:07

EN: If a bull buys here and it goes right up, he makes his profit.

ZH: 假设一个多头在这里买入了,如果市场直接上涨, 他就可以止盈赚快钱

17:07 - 17:10

EN: If he buys here and puts his stop down here, he can buy more lower,

ZH: 如果他在这里买入,把止损放在下方,然后逢低买入更多

17:10 - 17:14

EN: betting that it’ll come back and test his original entry price.

ZH: 押注市场会涨回来测试他的初始入场价格

17:16 - 17:25

EN: Very common for the first reversal up to go up to the low

ZH: 所以价格经常会反弹回到做空信号K的最低点, 比你的做空入场点高1个tick

17:21 - 17:25

EN: of the sell signal bar, which is 1 tick above your entry price.

ZH: 所以价格经常会反弹回到做空信号K的最低点, 比你的做空入场点高1个tick

17:25 - 17:26

EN: You enter 1 tick below that bar.

ZH: 因为你的突破卖单挂在它最低点的下方1个tick

17:26 - 17:33

EN: It’s very common for the pullback to hit your entry price

ZH: 如果你把止损移动到入场价,就很容易在市场反弹的时候被打掉

17:30 - 17:33

EN: and stop you out if you have a breakeven stop.

ZH: 如果你把止损移动到入场价,就很容易在市场反弹的时候被打掉

17:34 - 17:37

EN: Strong bears, if they’re expecting a Major Trend Reversal,

ZH: 强空头,如果他们期待大反转

17:37 - 17:41

EN: they’ll rely on their stop above the top of the bear trend,

ZH: 他们会把止损保留在起跌点的上方

17:41 - 17:51

EN: allowing for the possibility that this is simply a test of the breakout price,

ZH: 接受市场对入场价格的测试, 而弱空头把止损移动到入场价,会被打掉、离场

17:47 - 17:51

EN: a test of the entry price, trapping weak bears out.

ZH: 接受市场对入场价格的测试, 而弱空头把止损移动到入场价,会被打掉、离场

17:58 - 18:03

EN: However, if you see a strong reversal like this, a strong bar like this,

ZH: 然而,如果你看到这么强势的大阳线,大阳线

18:03 - 18:10

EN: and now we’re getting a third reversal up – we’re still forming a Higher Low

ZH: 现在第3次反转上涨——高点仍然在抬高,可能是宽通道 ——最好在这里离场

18:07 - 18:10

EN: in a Broad Bull Channel – you have to get out.

ZH: 现在第3次反转上涨——高点仍然在抬高,可能是宽通道 ——最好在这里离场

18:10 - 18:12

EN: You could get out above this bull bar.

ZH: 你可以在这根阳线上方离场(挂突破卖单)

18:12 - 18:14

EN: It did not go above this bull bar.

ZH: 但下一根K线没有向上突破(突破卖单不会被触发)

18:14 - 18:19

EN: But now we’re getting another reversal attempt, so had you shorted this hoping

ZH: 但是现在又出现了反转上涨的尝试, 如果你做空了,希望有下跌的波段,

18:18 - 18:23

EN: for a swing down, you have to get out on some kind of reversal.

ZH: 但是现在又出现了反转上涨的尝试, 如果你做空了,希望有下跌的波段, 你必须在某种反转上涨时离场

18:23 - 18:26

EN: Here you’ve got a third push up, a small Expanding Triangle.

ZH: 这里有3次推动,小的扩张三角形

18:26 - 18:28

EN: Here you have a bull bar.

ZH: 出现了一根阳线

18:28 - 18:33

EN: I would definitely get out above that bull bar

ZH: 我肯定会在它的上方离场—— 如果没有在这里或这里就离场的话

18:30 - 18:33

EN: if I did not get out above here or above here,

ZH: 我肯定会在它的上方离场—— 如果没有在这里或这里就离场的话

18:34 - 18:39

EN: because this is probably a minor reversal, not a major reversal.

ZH: 因为这更有可能是小反转,而不是大反转

18:39 - 18:43

EN: There are too many bars up since the first bear break below a trend line,

ZH: 自从第1次跌破趋势线以来,上涨了太多K线了

18:43 - 18:46

EN: and therefore you have to start the process over again.

ZH: 所以必须重新开始这个过程(先小反转,再大反转)

18:52 - 18:55

EN: Whenever the market comes up and hits a breakeven stop

ZH: 当市场反弹,回测入场价,

18:55 - 18:58

EN: and then the bear trend resumes like this,

ZH: 然后再次下跌

18:58 - 19:01

EN: you never want it to get back to the breakeven stop a second time.

ZH: 最好不要再次回测入场价

19:01 - 19:05

EN: If it does get there, you’re usually going to get higher prices.

ZH: 如果第2次回测,通常代表市场会继续上涨

Slide 010

Time: 19:10

Slide 010

Bilingual Transcript

19:14 - 19:18

EN: We have a gap up and a bull trend, and we’re working higher.

ZH: 上涨趋势,跳空高开,继续上涨

19:19 - 19:22

EN: We have a new high here, a first reversal down,

ZH: 这里是新的高点,第1次反转下跌

19:22 - 19:24

EN: and now we’re getting a second reversal down.

ZH: 现在是第2次反转下跌

19:31 - 19:33

EN: You can argue Wedge Top – one, two, three.

ZH: 你可以说它是楔形顶——1,2,3

19:34 - 19:37

EN: However, look at the channel, this rally.

ZH: 但是,仔细看这个上涨通道

19:38 - 19:40

EN: How much Selling Pressure is there?

ZH: 有没有卖压??

19:40 - 19:45

EN: We’ve got 3 bars here, 3 bars here, 3 bars in the pullback here.

ZH: 这里有3根K线,这里有3根K线,这里回调了3根K线

19:45 - 19:49

EN: But how deep are the pullbacks? How big are the bear bars?

ZH: 但回调深不深?阴线大不大?

19:49 - 19:50

EN: The pullbacks are very small.

ZH: 回调幅度非常小

19:50 - 19:54

EN: This is a Small Pullback Bull Trend, and selling reversals

ZH: 这是一个回调很小的上涨趋势

19:54 - 20:00

EN: from a new high probably will result in a minor reversal

ZH: 从新高下跌回调,更有可能只是小反转,然后上涨趋势恢复

19:59 - 20:00

EN: and a resumption of the bull trend.

ZH: 从新高下跌回调,更有可能只是小反转,然后上涨趋势恢复

20:06 - 20:09

EN: Bull trends are always forming Wedge Tops.

ZH: 在上涨趋势中,总是在形成楔形顶

20:10 - 20:12

EN: Bear trends are always forming Wedge Bottoms.

ZH: 下降趋势中,总是在形成楔形底

20:13 - 20:14

EN: 80% of them fail.

ZH: 其中80%的反转尝试是失败的

20:21 - 20:24

EN: Weak sell setup, certainly for a stop entry short,

ZH: 这不是做空的好机会,尤其不适合用突破卖单入场

20:24 - 20:26

EN: and therefore it’s a bad sell.

ZH: 所以做空是糟糕的

20:26 - 20:29

EN: Better to wait for a stronger sell setup.

ZH: 最好等待更好的做空机会

20:29 - 20:34

EN: Almost certainly there are more buyers below this sell signal bar than sellers,

ZH: 几乎可以肯定,在这个做空信号K线的下方, 有更多人买入,而不是卖出

20:34 - 20:35

EN: and we’re probably going higher.

ZH: 所以大概率会继续上涨

20:36 - 20:38

EN: They bought at the low of this bar, made money,

ZH: 多头在这根K线的低点买入,赚钱了

20:38 - 20:40

EN: even though it pulled back a few bars.

ZH: 尽管先有一些回调

20:40 - 20:43

EN: They bought at the low of these bars and made money,

ZH: 多头在这些K线的低点买入,赚钱了

20:43 - 20:45

EN: even though it pulled back a few bars.

ZH: 尽管先回调了几根K线

20:45 - 20:47

EN: And that’s probably true here as well.

ZH: 这里大概率会发生一样的事情

20:47 - 20:50

EN: They’ll buy below that bar, buy below this bar,

ZH: 他们会在那根K线下方买入,在这根K线下方买入

20:50 - 20:53

EN: betting that the bear reversal attempts will fail,

ZH: 押注空头反转下跌的尝试会失败

20:53 - 20:56

EN: and the bull channel will continue higher.

ZH: 押注上涨通道会继续

Slide 011

Time: 21:00

Slide 011

Bilingual Transcript

21:02 - 21:06

EN: We have a bull trend, a Buy Climax, and a couple legs sideways.

ZH: 上涨趋势,抢购高潮,横盘了一会儿

21:06 - 21:07

EN: Maybe a Triangle.

ZH: 可以看作是三角形

21:07 - 21:14

EN: Three pushes down – one, pullback, two, pullback,

ZH: 3次向下的推动——1,反弹;2,反弹;3,反弹; 尝试恢复上涨

21:10 - 21:14

EN: three, pullback, and tried to resume up.

ZH: 3次向下的推动——1,反弹;2,反弹;3,反弹; 尝试恢复上涨

21:14 - 21:18

EN: Now we have a small Double Top Higher High Major Trend Reversal

ZH: 现在有一个小双顶,高点抬高的大反转

21:18 - 21:23

EN: and a second entry sell – first entry, second entry, even a third entry sell.

ZH: 而且是第2做空入场点——低1,低2,它甚至已经是低3

21:29 - 21:33

EN: Now, is this a good Major Trend Reversal setup?

ZH: 这是一个好的大反转机会吗?

21:34 - 21:37

EN: You could say, “Well Al, it broke below the bull trend line.

ZH: 你可能想说:“老师,它(横向)跌破了上涨趋势线

21:37 - 21:39

EN: It went sideways about 5 or 10 bars.”

ZH: 横盘了10根K线左右”

21:39 - 21:42

EN: Yes, but how close did it get to the Moving Average?

ZH: 确实。但是,它跌破均线了吗?

21:42 - 21:45

EN: Where are the consecutive big bars? We have a pair

ZH: 连续的大阴线在哪里?

21:45 - 21:50

EN: of consecutive big bars here, but this is probably a pause

ZH: 这里有两根阴线,但更有可能只是抢购高潮之后的暂停

21:50 - 21:52

EN: after a Buy Climax, and now we have trend resumption up.

ZH: 然后趋势恢复上涨

21:52 - 21:54

EN: Not much Selling Pressure at all.

ZH: 根本就看不到卖压

22:01 - 22:05

EN: The pullbacks are small, lasting 1 bar, lasting 2 or 3 bars,

ZH: 回调很小,只持续1根K线,只有两三根K线

22:05 - 22:07

EN: and they’re not falling very far at all.

ZH: 并没有下跌很多

22:07 - 22:10

EN: This is a Small Pullback Bull Trend,

ZH: 这是一个回调很小的上涨趋势

22:10 - 22:13

EN: and on a higher timeframe chart it’s a bull breakout.

ZH: 在更高的时间周期上,它就是突破

22:13 - 22:16

EN: On a higher timeframe chart, this looks like this,

ZH: 在更高的时间周期上,它看起来就像是这样的连续阳线

22:17 - 22:20

EN: and it’s a low probability bet when you’re looking to sell.

ZH: 所以做空是低胜率的做法

22:20 - 22:24

EN: Calling this a Higher High Major Trend Reversal is a mistake.

ZH: 不应该把它看作是高点抬高的大反转

22:24 - 22:26

EN: It’s not a major reversal.

ZH: 因为根本就不会大反转

22:26 - 22:31

EN: It’s a minor reversal, and a minor reversal

ZH: 最多只是小反转,而小反转通常会变成牛旗或震荡区间

22:28 - 22:31

EN: usually becomes a bull flag or a Trading Range.

ZH: 最多只是小反转,而小反转通常会变成牛旗或震荡区间

22:31 - 22:34

EN: A minor reversal, you get trend resumption up.

ZH: 小反转,趋势恢复上涨

22:34 - 22:36

EN: Minor reversal, trend resumption up.

ZH: 小反转,趋势恢复上涨

22:36 - 22:38

EN: Minor reversal, trend resumption up.

ZH: 小反转,趋势恢复上涨

22:38 - 22:41

EN: It’s much more likely than trend reversal down.

ZH: (继续上涨的)可能性远大于反转下跌

22:46 - 22:48

EN: The market has not touched the Moving Average in 20,

ZH: 至少有 30~40根K线没有碰到过EMA20了,

22:48 - 22:52

EN: 30, 40 bars, so a 20-gap bar buy setup.

ZH: 所以等待回调到EMA之后买入的机会

22:52 - 22:57

EN: Probably bulls will buy the first touch of the Moving Average.

ZH: 多头会在首次碰到均线时买入

22:57 - 23:01

EN: A weak sell setup, and therefore better only to look to buy.

ZH: 这不是一个好的做空机会,因此最好只做多、不做空

Slide 012

Time: 23:05

Slide 012

Bilingual Transcript

23:06 - 23:08

EN: And you can see when it got down to the Moving Average,

ZH: 可以看到,当下跌碰到均线的时候

23:08 - 23:11

EN: you had 4 consecutive bear bars all closing below their midpoints,

ZH: ——有连续4根阴线,都收在一半以下

23:12 - 23:14

EN: but there were buyers at the Moving Average,

ZH: 但很多人在均线挂单买入

23:14 - 23:17

EN: and now we have a High 2 bull flag at the Moving Average.

ZH: 在均线出现了双底熊旗

23:17 - 23:20

EN: These are buy setups, not sell setups.

ZH: 这些都是做多的机会,不是做空机会

23:27 - 23:29

EN: Also, we have a negative [Body] gap.

ZH: 另外,还存在实体缺口

23:29 - 23:33

EN: This low barely pulled back below this breakout point,

ZH: 这个低点只是刚好回调到突破点的下方 (注:但K线的实体部分没有碰到)

23:33 - 23:37

EN: and a negative [body] gap, common in Small Pullback Bull Trends.

ZH: 而实体缺口在回调很小的上涨趋势中是很常见的

23:37 - 23:41

EN: Traders will buy the resumption up looking for some kind of a Measured Move up.

ZH: 多头会买入,押注上涨趋势恢复,期待涨到某个MM目标位

Slide 013

Time: 23:45

Slide 013

Bilingual Transcript

23:46 - 23:53

EN: Whenever you take any trade, you should always have some idea of

ZH: 做任何一笔交易的时候,都应该有止盈的目标位, 应该考虑到,在什么情况下应该止盈离场

23:50 - 23:53

EN: where you’ll take profits and under what circumstances you’ll take profits.

ZH: 做任何一笔交易的时候,都应该有止盈的目标位, 应该考虑到,在什么情况下应该止盈离场

23:53 - 23:55

EN: You always need a plan.

ZH: 一定要有一个计划

23:59 - 24:00

EN: I’m Al Brooks.

ZH: 我是阿尔·布鲁克斯

24:00 - 24:02

EN: Thank you for watching the Brooks Trading Course.

ZH: 感谢观看布鲁克斯交易课

24:02 - 24:08

EN: This is the second of four videos on trading Major Trend Reversal Tops.

ZH: 顶部大反转结构的第2节课,就先讲到这里