Skip to content
Price Action Encyclopedia Index

al-brooks-course

36A - Trade Management and Taking Profits

Raw transcript and slide notes for 36A - Trade Management and Taking Profits.

Overview

  • Slides: 12
  • Transcript segments: 373
  • Status: 自动按 slide 时间线归档;核心概念和长期笔记可以在每个 slide 的 Study Notes 下继续整理。

Source Media

Transcript 001

Time: 00:02

Bilingual Transcript

00:02 - 00:03

EN: This is Al Brooks.

ZH: 你好,我是阿尔·布鲁克斯

00:03 - 00:06

EN: Thank you for watching the Brooks Trading Course.

ZH: 欢迎观看布鲁克斯交易课程

00:06 - 00:10

EN: This video is on trade management and on taking profits.

ZH: 接下来的两节课,我们来讲交易管理和止盈

Slide 001

Time: 00:11

Slide 001

Bilingual Transcript

00:13 - 00:20

EN: I’m going to be talking about management, and by management I mean

ZH: 交易管理指的是入场之后的操作

00:17 - 00:20

EN: what you do after you enter a trade.

ZH: 交易管理指的是入场之后的操作

00:20 - 00:24

EN: I’m then going to talk about OPM (other people’s money).

ZH: 然后我会讲到一个概念叫做OPM (注:other people’s money,别人的钱)

00:24 - 00:27

EN: It’s a concept that you sometimes hear if you have an open profit

ZH: 有时你会听到别人说: “你还没有平仓,所以这个钱还不是你的;

00:27 - 00:34

EN: “oh, it’s other people’s money,” and the implication is that you can trade it

ZH: 所以你可以随便交易,反正它不是真正属于你的钱。”

00:31 - 00:34

EN: more recklessly because it’s not really your money.

ZH: 所以你可以随便交易,反正它不是真正属于你的钱。”

00:34 - 00:38

EN: But the truth is, once it’s in your account, it is your money.

ZH: 但事实上,一旦你点击“平仓”止盈,那就是你的钱

Slide 002

Time: 00:41

Slide 002

Bilingual Transcript

00:43 - 00:47

EN: Trade management, it’s what you do after you enter the trade.

ZH: 交易管理,是指你入场之后的操作

00:48 - 00:51

EN: Traders take trades for any reason, and they always have a goal,

ZH: 交易者会根据各种原因开仓,他们总是有一个盈利目标

00:51 - 00:58

EN: a profit target, and they always have a means of protecting themselves

ZH: 当目标无法达到时, 他们也有保护自己的手段,比如保护性的止损

00:55 - 00:58

EN: if the goal is not reached – for example, a protective stop.

ZH: 当目标无法达到时, 他们也有保护自己的手段,比如保护性的止损

01:00 - 01:04

EN: By managing a trade, I mean following your plan.

ZH: 管理交易的意思是:遵循你的交易计划

01:04 - 01:07

EN: If the price action is doing what you expect, you follow the plan.

ZH: 如果价格行为符合你的预期,你就遵循计划

01:07 - 01:11

EN: If the price action is doing something other than what you expect,

ZH: 如果价格行为与预期不符

01:11 - 01:18

EN: you have to change your plan, and you always have to be willing

ZH: 你就必须改变计划,并且要做好离场的准备, 即使是亏损,也要离场

01:16 - 01:18

EN: and ready to exit, even with a loss.

ZH: 你就必须改变计划,并且要做好离场的准备, 即使是亏损,也要离场

01:18 - 01:21

EN: If your premise is no longer valid, you have to get out.

ZH: 如果你的前提不再成立,你就必须离场

01:24 - 01:26

EN: For example, we have a Double Top.

ZH: 例如,这里有一个双顶

01:26 - 01:28

EN: We also have a small Double Bottom here, but we have a Trading Range

ZH: 下方也有小双底,所以这是一个震荡区间

01:28 - 01:32

EN: with a Double Top, and we broke above it and we went sideways.

ZH: 向上突破,然后开始横盘

01:32 - 01:36

EN: Traders could buy above this bull bar or above that inside bar,

ZH: 交易者可以在这根阳线上方买入, 或者在那根孕线上方买入

01:36 - 01:39

EN: and they get long over here on this bar.

ZH: 他们的突破买单会在这根K线上成交

01:39 - 01:41

EN: You have to have a plan.

ZH: 你必须有一个交易计划

01:44 - 01:47

EN: Initially you might plan to take profits at a Measured Move up,

ZH: 最初,你可能计划在MM目标位止盈

Slide 003

Time: 01:45

Slide 003

Bilingual Transcript

01:47 - 01:50

EN: so the bottom of the Trading Range to the top of the Trading Range,

ZH: 从震荡区间的底部到顶部,往上翻一倍

01:50 - 01:53

EN: and the profit target would be up there.

ZH: 目标位就在这个地方

01:55 - 01:58

EN: However, what do you do when you get this?

ZH: 然而,当你遇到这种情况时该怎么办?

01:59 - 02:03

EN: You have a strong reversal down, yet the market did not reach your target.

ZH: 还没有达到目标,市场就强势地反转下跌了

02:06 - 02:17

EN: Well, what you do is the market clearly has done something very bearish,

ZH: 市场显然做出了非常看跌的行为, 达到目标位的概率大大降低了,所以你应该离场

02:11 - 02:17

EN: and the odds now of the market reaching your target are much less, so just exit.

ZH: 市场显然做出了非常看跌的行为, 达到目标位的概率大大降低了,所以你应该离场

02:17 - 02:21

EN: You can either exit on the close of this bar or on the reversal up,

ZH: 你可以在这根K线收盘时离场,或者在反弹的时候离场

02:21 - 02:24

EN: betting that there’ll be at least some kind of a second leg down.

ZH: 押注至少会有第2段下跌

02:24 - 02:28

EN: Here we got a strong bear breakout, a rally to a Lower High,

ZH: 强势的空头突破,反弹形成更低的高点

02:28 - 02:30

EN: and then we did get a second leg down.

ZH: 然后确实出现了第2段下跌

02:35 - 02:38

EN: We have a pair of consecutive strong bear bars closing on their lows,

ZH: 有两根连续的大阴线收在最低

02:38 - 02:43

EN: totally reversing this final bull breakout, so the odds are we’re going

ZH: 完全把左边的多头突破反转了

02:43 - 02:46

EN: to go sideways to down, and the chance of the market

ZH: 所以大概率会横盘或下跌

02:46 - 02:49

EN: reaching your target is considerably less.

ZH: 达到目标位的概率大大降低了

02:49 - 02:51

EN: So it’s better just to get out.

ZH: 所以最好离场

Slide 004

Time: 02:55

Slide 004

Bilingual Transcript

02:56 - 02:58

EN: I often talk about the Trader’s Equation.

ZH: 我经常谈到数学期望

02:58 - 03:10

EN: The probability of success times the size of your intended reward

ZH: 【胜率 _ 潜在利润】,必须要大于【失败的概率 _ 风险】 风险,也就是开仓的价格到止损的距离

03:03 - 03:10

EN: has to be greater than the probability of losing times the possible loss,

ZH: 【胜率 _ 潜在利润】,必须要大于【失败的概率 _ 风险】 风险,也就是开仓的价格到止损的距离

03:08 - 03:10

EN: the distance to your stop.

ZH: 【胜率 _ 潜在利润】,必须要大于【失败的概率 _ 风险】 风险,也就是开仓的价格到止损的距离

03:11 - 03:13

EN: You want that to be positive.

ZH: 数学期望要大于0

03:14 - 03:15

EN: You need to protect your profits.

ZH: 你需要保护你的利润 (注:情况不对的时候要离场)

03:15 - 03:16

EN: You need to let them grow.

ZH: 也要学会让利润奔腾 (注:如果趋势良好,就坚定持有)

03:16 - 03:19

EN: However, you’ve got to take them before they disappear.

ZH: 你必须在利润消失之前止盈

03:22 - 03:26

EN: As far as strict rules go, there are no strict rules.

ZH: 并不存在一个完美的法则

03:26 - 03:30

EN: All you have to do is be logical, and any time you do something

ZH: 你所要做的就是合理的决定

03:30 - 03:36

EN: that results in a positive Trader’s Equation,

ZH: 如果一笔交易的数学期望为正,那么它在数学上就是合理的

03:32 - 03:36

EN: you’re doing something that mathematically makes sense.

ZH: 如果一笔交易的数学期望为正,那么它在数学上就是合理的

03:36 - 03:39

EN: So you’re doing something that’s reasonable and acceptable

ZH: 你的交易策略就是合理的、可以接受的

03:39 - 03:40

EN: - in other words, you can do it.

ZH: 换句话说,你这么做可以赚钱

03:42 - 03:44

EN: We have a bull trend.

ZH: 上涨趋势

03:44 - 03:46

EN: We have a bull breakout and a pullback.

ZH: 多头突破,回调

03:46 - 03:51

EN: You can call it a Wedge bull flag, three pushes down

ZH: 你可以说它是楔形牛旗,3次下跌—— 1,然后,2;暂停,然后3

03:48 - 03:51

EN: - one and then two, and then a pause, and then three.

ZH: 你可以说它是楔形牛旗,3次下跌—— 1,然后,2;暂停,然后3

03:51 - 03:54

EN: So it’s a Wedge bull flag, around a 50% pullback.

ZH: 所以这是一个楔形牛旗,大约是50%回调

03:54 - 03:57

EN: Traders will buy above this bar.

ZH: 交易者会在这根K线上方买入

03:57 - 03:58

EN: It’s a small bull bar.

ZH: 这是一根小阳线

04:01 - 04:04

EN: When you’re not sure where or when you should take profits,

ZH: 如果你不确定什么时候应该止盈

04:04 - 04:07

EN: always rely on the Trader’s Equation.

ZH: 总是可以根据数学期望去做决定

04:07 - 04:12

EN: You can always take profits whenever your profit is two times your Initial Risk.

ZH: 你总是可以在两倍初始风险的地方止盈

04:13 - 04:16

EN: In fact, the math is, I think, based upon Actual Risk,

ZH: 事实上,基于实际风险更为准确 (注:最终的亏损和盈利,都是实际数值,并不是初始的止损和目标)

04:16 - 04:19

EN: but you can use Initial Risk.

ZH: 但你也可以使用初始风险

04:19 - 04:25

EN: Here, Initial Risk if you’re buying here – are you going to put your stop

ZH: 如果你在这里买入做多, 应该把止损放在这个楔形牛旗的下方吗?最好不要

04:22 - 04:25

EN: below the bottom of the Wedge bull flag? Probably not.

ZH: 如果你在这里买入做多, 应该把止损放在这个楔形牛旗的下方吗?最好不要

04:25 - 04:28

EN: We could easily drop another one or two small legs down,

ZH: 市场完全可以在稍微下跌一两段(打掉这个止损)

04:28 - 04:31

EN: and your premise of a bull trend is still valid.

ZH: 但此时上涨趋势的前提仍然有效

04:31 - 04:35

EN: So your stop is probably below the bottom of this bull breakout,

ZH: 所以止损应该放在多头突破起涨点的下方

04:35 - 04:38

EN: like maybe below these bars or maybe below that bar.

ZH: 比如放在这里,或者放在最下面

04:40 - 04:43

EN: You enter here, just above this bar.

ZH: 你的入场点就在这根K线的上方

04:43 - 04:46

EN: Your Initial Risk is below the bottom of the bull breakout.

ZH: 你的初始止损放在起涨点下方

04:46 - 04:51

EN: One times your Initial Risk is here, and two times your Initial Risk is here.

ZH: 一倍初始风险在这里,两倍初始风险在这里

04:51 - 05:01

EN: So if you buy here and put a stop here, the math is always good

ZH: 所以如果你在这里买入,把止损放在下面, 如果在两倍初始风险的地方止盈部分或全部, 在数学上一定是合理的

04:57 - 05:01

EN: if you take full or partial profits here at two times Initial Risk.

ZH: 如果在两倍初始风险的地方止盈部分或全部, 在数学上一定是合理的

05:01 - 05:05

EN: If you do this all the time, you will make money.

ZH: 如果一直这样做,你是可以赚钱的

05:05 - 05:08

EN: Even if you only win 40% of the time, you will make money.

ZH: 即使你只有40%的胜率,你也能够赚钱

05:13 - 05:17

EN: The trend kept going up, and every institution has a way

ZH: 上涨趋势继续,所有的机构都有保护利润的方法

Slide 005

Time: 05:15

Slide 005

Bilingual Transcript

05:17 - 05:22

EN: of protecting its profits, and it does not want the risk to be too far.

ZH: 他们不想让风险变得太大 (注:利润回撤的风险也是风险)

05:22 - 05:27

EN: So if you buy here and your initial stop is here and the market keeps rising,

ZH: 所以如果你在这里买入,初始止损放在下面,市场继续上涨

05:27 - 05:29

EN: are you going to keep the stop down here? No.

ZH: 你会把止损一直放在这里不动吗?不会

05:29 - 05:32

EN: At some point the risk is too great and you have

ZH: 涨到某个地方之后,风险太大,

05:32 - 05:35

EN: to reduce your position – or you can try to reduce your risk.

ZH: 你必须减小仓位——或者可以减少风险

05:35 - 05:39

EN: One way to reduce your risk is by tightening your stop.

ZH: 一种减少风险的方法是收窄止损

05:42 - 05:43

EN: So you trail the stop.

ZH: 也就是跟踪止损

05:43 - 05:47

EN: You move the stop up, usually to the bottom of the most recent bull trend.

ZH: 你把止损抬高到最近一次多头突破的起涨点

05:47 - 05:52

EN: Here we have a reasonably strong bull breakout, so this is a major Higher Low,

ZH: 这里是相当强势的突破,所以这是一个重要的低点

05:52 - 05:55

EN: and once the market is somewhere up in here, traders will say,

ZH: 一旦市场涨到这里,多头会想:

05:55 - 05:58

EN: “Okay, I don’t want to risk all the way down here.

ZH: “我没必要一直把止损放在这么低的位置

05:58 - 05:59

EN: My premise is a bull trend.

ZH: 这笔交易的前提是上涨趋势

05:59 - 06:02

EN: We should be getting Higher Lows, Higher Highs.

ZH: 低点和高点应该不断抬高

06:02 - 06:05

EN: If it falls below a fairly major looking Higher Low,

ZH: 如果一个很重要的低点被跌破

06:05 - 06:09

EN: my premise is no longer valid.” So when the market is here

ZH: 我的前提就不再成立了。”

06:09 - 06:15

EN: or anywhere up in here, a lot of traders will raise their stop

ZH: 所以当市场涨到这里之后, 很多交易者都会把止损抬高到最近一个重要的低点下方

06:13 - 06:15

EN: to below the bottom of this major Higher Low.

ZH: 所以当市场涨到这里之后, 很多交易者都会把止损抬高到最近一个重要的低点下方

06:19 - 06:23

EN: Now, let’s say the market is up here and your stop is down here.

ZH: 现在,市场涨到了这么高,而你的止损在这里

06:23 - 06:28

EN: That’s a much bigger risk than when you bought here and your stop was here.

ZH: 相比之前你在这里买入,把止损放在下面, 此时的风险(止损距离)要大得多

06:28 - 06:36

EN: When you bought here with a stop down here, you traded with a position size

ZH: 之前你在这里买入,止损在这里, 你的仓位是根据这一段止损距离来决定的

06:33 - 06:36

EN: that was appropriate for this size stop.

ZH: 之前你在这里买入,止损在这里, 你的仓位是根据这一段止损距离来决定的

06:36 - 06:40

EN: Now the market is up here, and you’re risking much more.

ZH: 但是现在涨了这么多,止损距离变大了

06:40 - 06:42

EN: You can say it’s other people’s money – fine.

ZH: 你可以说:“反正还没平仓,这些钱并不真正属于我, 回撤也无所谓”

06:42 - 06:43

EN: I would not say that.

ZH: 但我不会这么想

06:43 - 06:47

EN: I would say my risk is greater than what I want it to be,

ZH: 此时的风险已经超过了最初的预期

06:47 - 06:51

EN: and can I move my stop up here? I think that would be a mistake.

ZH: 可以把止损抬高到这里吗? 我认为这样做不好

06:51 - 06:53

EN: That’s a minor Higher Low.

ZH: 那是一个次要的低点

06:53 - 06:58

EN: The only other way you can control your risk is by reducing your position size,

ZH: (因为没有办法移动止损) 所以此时唯一减小风险的方法是:减小仓位

06:58 - 07:03

EN: and when institutions reduce their position size,

ZH: 当机构减小仓位的时候,他们在这里卖出

07:01 - 07:03

EN: they’re selling out of their longs.

ZH: 当机构减小仓位的时候,他们在这里卖出

07:03 - 07:07

EN: So you have bullish institutions now selling, and what happens?

ZH: 之前做多的机构,现在在卖出,会发生什么?

07:07 - 07:08

EN: You get a pullback.

ZH: 会出现回调

07:08 - 07:11

EN: And if the institutions are reducing their position,

ZH: 如果机构在减小仓位

07:11 - 07:16

EN: they often wait 5 or 10 bars to see if the reversal down,

ZH: 他们通常会等待5~10根K线,

07:16 - 07:20

EN: the profit-taking reversal down, is the start of a bear trend.

ZH: 观察止盈造成的回调是否会发展成下降趋势 (注:观察空头力量的强弱)

07:20 - 07:23

EN: If it’s not and the market stabilizes, then they’ll buy again.

ZH: 如果不是,等市场稳定下来,他们就会再次买入

07:27 - 07:30

EN: Do you just arbitrarily reduce your position size?

ZH: 机构并不会很随意地就减仓了

07:30 - 07:33

EN: “Oh, the market’s going up, I’m going to reduce my position size”?

ZH: “哦,上涨了,我要减仓” 并不是这样的

07:33 - 07:41

EN: It’s usually better to do it at some kind of support and resistance,

ZH: 机构通常会在某些支撑和阻力止盈

07:37 - 07:41

EN: because a lot of institutions will take profits at support and resistance.

ZH: 机构通常会在某些支撑和阻力止盈

07:41 - 07:43

EN: This is a bull trend.

ZH: 上涨趋势

07:43 - 07:46

EN: Now where’s the support? Look for it.

ZH: 找一找,现在支撑在哪里?

07:46 - 07:49

EN: One way to look for it is look for a gap.

ZH: 找支撑的一种方法是:看缺口在哪里

07:50 - 07:53

EN: We have a bar here, the close above it,

ZH: 这里有一个高点,这根K线收盘在它的上方

07:53 - 07:57

EN: and then the low this bar is at or above that high.

ZH: 这根K线(回调)的低点高于或至少等于那个高点

07:57 - 07:58

EN: Then the same thing here.

ZH: 后面也是一样

07:58 - 08:02

EN: We have a breakout bar, a bigger bar, and then followed by a bear inside bar.

ZH: 突破K线(棕色框框),体积更大的K线(上下影线很长的那根K线) 然后是一根孕线

08:02 - 08:06

EN: The low of that bear inside bar is above the high of this bar.

ZH: 孕线的最低点,比之前那个高点更高

08:07 - 08:09

EN: That’s the breakout point – this high,

ZH: 那个高点就是突破点

08:09 - 08:12

EN: and the pullback is that low, and there’s a gap.

ZH: 回调的最低点是这里,所以它们之间有缺口

08:12 - 08:16

EN: The trend started either here or here.

ZH: 趋势从这里,或者这里开始

08:16 - 08:18

EN: A Measured Move up takes us here,

ZH: 根据缺口测量得到的MM目标位在这里

08:18 - 08:21

EN: and a lot of institutions will take partial profits here.

ZH: 很多机构会在这里止盈、减仓

08:22 - 08:24

EN: Especially when the trend is pretty strong,

ZH: 尤其当趋势非常强的时候

08:24 - 08:28

EN: they’ll often take profits at one times the Initial Risk.

ZH: 他们通常会在1倍初始风险的地方止盈——

08:28 - 08:33

EN: At this point we got this pullback, and it looks like

ZH: 这里有一些回调,再次上涨之后,形成缺口(测量型)

08:31 - 08:33

EN: we’re forming a gap once we start up again.

ZH: 这里有一些回调,再次上涨之后,形成缺口(测量型)

08:33 - 08:37

EN: The stop is down here, one times risk is up here.

ZH: 止损在这里,1倍止损距离在这里

08:37 - 08:41

EN: When there’s a high probability trade like this when you’re in a breakout,

ZH: 当你在突破中遇到这样的高胜率交易

08:41 - 08:43

EN: the probability is high that the market’s going to go higher.

ZH: 市场继续上涨的概率很高

08:43 - 08:48

EN: Traders will often take profit at one times Initial Risk.

ZH: 交易者通常会在1倍初始风险的地方止盈

08:50 - 08:53

EN: You can also look at it as a Leg 1, Leg 2 move.

ZH: 你也可以把它看作是 第1段 = 第2段 的MM

08:53 - 08:58

EN: We got a breakout and then a small pullback,

ZH: 突破,小幅回调,然后市场再次开始上涨

08:56 - 08:58

EN: and then the market started up again.

ZH: 突破,小幅回调,然后市场再次开始上涨

08:58 - 09:01

EN: So we have a Leg 1, Leg 2 Measured Move.

ZH: 所以是 第1段 = 第2段的MM目标位

09:01 - 09:06

EN: And the profit-taking, traders reducing

ZH: 然后机构减仓、止盈,导致了回调

09:04 - 09:06

EN: their position size results in a pullback.

ZH: 然后机构减仓、止盈,导致了回调

09:09 - 09:15

EN: Traders need to protect profits and they have to let their profits grow,

ZH: 交易者既需要保护利润,也需要让利润奔腾

Slide 006

Time: 09:10

Slide 006

Bilingual Transcript

09:16 - 09:19

EN: and you can do that by using initial protective stops.

ZH: 可以通过调整止损来实现这一点

09:19 - 09:22

EN: You can use trailing stops, you can use breakeven stops.

ZH: 可以使用跟踪止损,也可以使用打平止损

09:23 - 09:26

EN: Here we got a reversal down from a Lower High with a strong bear breakout

ZH: 这里,高点降低,开始反转下跌,大阴线强势向下跌破

09:26 - 09:29

EN: and a follow-through bar, and then another follow-through bar and another.

ZH: 而且还有跟随的阴线,后续是一系列的阴线

09:29 - 09:35

EN: Somewhere in here, you have to decide the odds are the market’s

ZH: 在这里的某个时刻,你必须意识到, 市场大概率会下跌,而不是上涨

09:33 - 09:35

EN: going to go down rather than up.

ZH: 在这里的某个时刻,你必须意识到, 市场大概率会下跌,而不是上涨

09:35 - 09:37

EN: The market’s Always In Short.

ZH: 市场处于单边下跌

09:38 - 09:43

EN: A lot of traders will sell the close

ZH: 很多交易者会开始“卖收盘”(在K线收盘时卖出) 比如跟随K线的收盘,或它的收盘

09:40 - 09:43

EN: of either this follow-through bar or this one here.

ZH: 很多交易者会开始“卖收盘”(在K线收盘时卖出) 比如跟随K线的收盘,或它的收盘

09:44 - 09:49

EN: Where’s the initial stop? Well, at the top of the initial leg down.

ZH: 初始止损在哪里?在下跌波段的起跌点上方

09:49 - 09:50

EN: This is a strong breakout.

ZH: 这是一个强势的突破

09:50 - 09:52

EN: It began here.

ZH: 它从这里开始

09:52 - 09:57

EN: You could put your stop up here, but most traders

ZH: 你也可以把止损放在这里, 但大多数交易者会把它看作是一个重要的高点

09:54 - 09:57

EN: would consider this a major Lower High.

ZH: 你也可以把止损放在这里, 但大多数交易者会把它看作是一个重要的高点

09:57 - 09:58

EN: If the market gets above this high,

ZH: 如果市场突破这个高点,

09:58 - 10:01

EN: their premise of a bear trend is no longer valid.

ZH: 他们下降趋势的前提就不再成立

10:01 - 10:05

EN: The market would either be in a Trading Range or in a bull trend,

ZH: 市场要么处于震荡区间,要么处于上涨趋势

10:05 - 10:07

EN: so they’ll put their stops above that high.

ZH: 所以他们会把止损放在那个高点上方

10:11 - 10:13

EN: We got another bear breakout here, and what do you do?

ZH: 这里再次向下跌破,应该怎么做?

10:13 - 10:16

EN: Do you still keep your stop up there? Probably not.

ZH: 你会把止损仍然放在这个高点吗?不会

10:16 - 10:19

EN: Traders might put their stop above here.

ZH: 空头会把止损移动到这里

10:19 - 10:21

EN: This is the top of this leg down.

ZH: 它是这段下跌的起跌点

10:21 - 10:24

EN: Or they might simply put their stop above the top of this bear breakout.

ZH: 或者他们直接把止损放在这一次空头突破的起跌点上方

Slide 007

Time: 10:30

Slide 007

Bilingual Transcript

10:32 - 10:34

EN: What happened here? We have a bear breakout

ZH: 这里发生了什么?向下跌破

10:34 - 10:37

EN: and then a bull bar for the follow-through bar.

ZH: 但是跟随K线是阳线

10:37 - 10:40

EN: This might be a failed bear breakout and the start of trend up.

ZH: 它有可能是一次失败的突破,然后开始反转上涨

10:40 - 10:45

EN: We have a bear trend, a protracted Trading Range, and then a bear breakout.

ZH: 下降趋势,持续了很久的震荡区间,然后向下跌破

10:45 - 10:49

EN: You could call this a Lower Low Major Trend Reversal.

ZH: 你可以说它是低点降低的大反转(机会)

10:50 - 10:59

EN: So if you did get out above this bull bar and the bulls failed

ZH: 假如,你确实在这个阳线上方离场了, 但是后来多头也没有能够强势地向上突破, 而且反弹没有能够超过这个重要的高点

10:55 - 10:59

EN: to get a strong bull breakout and this rally failed to get above this Lower High

ZH: 但是后来多头也没有能够强势地向上突破, 而且反弹没有能够超过这个重要的高点

10:59 - 11:03

EN: or that Lower High and the rally lacked consecutive big bull trend bars,

ZH: 或那个高点,而且没有连续的大阳线

11:03 - 11:10

EN: so it looks more like either a bull leg in a Trading Range or a bear flag,

ZH: 所以它看起来更像是震荡区间中的一段上涨,或者是熊旗

11:10 - 11:12

EN: you have to be thinking about getting short again.

ZH: 你必须考虑再次入场做空

11:12 - 11:14

EN: And you can call this a Wedge.

ZH: 你可以说它是楔形(熊旗)

11:14 - 11:15

EN: There are three or four pushes up here,

ZH: 这里有3到4次向上的推动

11:15 - 11:19

EN: and there’s a first leg up and then a bear bar.

ZH: 第1段上涨,阴线

11:19 - 11:22

EN: First leg and then another pause here, second leg,

ZH: 第1段,暂停,第2段

11:22 - 11:24

EN: third push, four – fourth push.

ZH: 然后第3推,第4推

11:24 - 11:27

EN: A lot of traders will sell the reversal down.

ZH: 很多交易者会在前1根K线下方挂突破卖单

11:27 - 11:29

EN: I don’t have it drawn in, but I could draw a line across the top

ZH: 这里我没有把上涨通道画出来,

11:29 - 11:34

EN: of this bull channel, and we broke above it and are starting to reverse down.

ZH: 可以看到,市场尝试向上突破,但是失败,下跌

11:34 - 11:36

EN: That’s another good reason to short,

ZH: 这也是一个做空的理由

11:36 - 11:39

EN: especially since the market is still Always In Short.

ZH: 尤其因为左边是下降趋势

11:42 - 11:48

EN: Once it starts down, traders will say, “Okay, maybe I’ll put my stop

ZH: 一旦开始下跌,空头会想: “很好,我把止损放在这根K线的上方

11:46 - 11:52

EN: above the top of this bar because if it gets above that,

ZH: 一旦开始下跌,空头会想: “很好,我把止损放在这根K线的上方 因为如果它被突破的话,下降趋势就不再完好

11:49 - 11:52

EN: maybe it’s no longer a bear trend.

ZH: 因为如果它被突破的话,下降趋势就不再完好

11:52 - 11:59

EN: Maybe it’s a Trading Range.” So they sell here, stop up here.

ZH: 可能已经变成震荡区间了。” 空头在这里开仓,止损在这里

11:59 - 12:00

EN: That’s their Initial Risk.

ZH: 这是他们的初始风险

12:00 - 12:03

EN: Here’s one times Initial Risk, here’s two times Initial Risk.

ZH: 这是一倍初始风险,这是两倍初始风险

12:04 - 12:09

EN: Traders might plan on exiting at two times Initial Risk,

ZH: 空头会在两倍初始风险的地方离场

12:09 - 12:16

EN: especially snice the past 50 bars are small and the range is small

ZH: 特别是因为过去50根K线的体积很小,范围很小

12:14 - 12:22

EN: over the past 50 bars, so your target is going to be smaller

ZH: 特别是因为过去50根K线的体积很小,范围很小 所以目标也会更小——比之前这里做空的目标要小得多, 因为这里K线体积更大,波动更大

12:17 - 12:22

EN: than traders selling up here where the bars are big and the swing is big.

ZH: 所以目标也会更小——比之前这里做空的目标要小得多, 因为这里K线体积更大,波动更大

12:24 - 12:26

EN: But look what happened.

ZH: 看看发生了什么

12:26 - 12:31

EN: It did not fall below two times Initial Risk, and it started to turn up,

ZH: 市场没有跌破两倍初始风险这条线,就开始上涨了 (注:要至少跌破1个tick,空头的限价买单才能确保止盈)

12:32 - 12:35

EN: and so it did not reach your scalper’s profit.

ZH: 所以它没有达到空头剥头皮的目标

12:35 - 12:41

EN: And what do you do? A lot of traders will say, “Well, it’s not great.

ZH: 现在应该怎么办?很多空头会说: “哎,有点失望

12:41 - 12:43

EN: It did not reach my target.

ZH: 虽然非常接近了,但没有达到我的目标

12:42 - 12:43

EN: It got very close to it.

ZH: 虽然非常接近了,但没有达到我的目标

12:43 - 12:44

EN: I’m looking for a scalp.

ZH: 我是打算做一笔剥头皮交易的

12:44 - 12:49

EN: I don’t want to lose any money.

ZH: 我不想倒亏; 所以把止损移动到入场价格吧,最差也就是打平。”

12:45 - 12:49

EN: Maybe I’ll simply move my stop to breakeven.”

ZH: 我不想倒亏; 所以把止损移动到入场价格吧,最差也就是打平。”

12:50 - 12:53

EN: Mathematically, breakeven stops are stupid.

ZH: 从数学上讲,打平止损是不合理的

12:53 - 12:57

EN: There’s no mathematical basis for using a breakeven stop.

ZH: 这样做没有任何数学上的依据

12:57 - 13:01

EN: A lot of times I would simply buy back my short on the reversal up,

ZH: 很多时候我会直接在反转上涨时离场

13:01 - 13:05

EN: or I’d leave my stop above the top of the bear leg.

ZH: 或者就依靠初始止损——在下跌波段的起跌点上方

13:05 - 13:08

EN: But realistically, a lot of traders when they’re scalping,

ZH: 但现实是,很多交易者在进行剥头皮的时候

13:08 - 13:11

EN: if it doesn’t go their way, they’ll quickly just move their stop to breakeven

ZH: 如果感到失望,他们就会迅速地把止损移动到打平的价格

13:11 - 13:15

EN: instead of trying to move it exactly above the high of this small bar.

ZH: 而不是精确地把止损移动到这个小K线的高点上方1个tick

13:15 - 13:19

EN: A lot of times it’s simply easier – if you’re using a price ladder for example,

ZH: 因为这样做更简单——如果你用价格阶梯的话 (注:就是显示实时挂单的那个表格)

13:19 - 13:21

EN: you can see exactly where your entry price is.

ZH: 你可以确切地看到你的入场价格在哪里

13:21 - 13:25

EN: A lot of traders will quickly move their stop exactly to that price.

ZH: 很多交易者会迅速地把止损移动到那个价格 (注:只需要在价格阶梯上点击一下就行)

13:28 - 13:32

EN: If you did not exit on the reversal up and if instead

ZH: 如果你没有在反转上涨时离场

13:32 - 13:36

EN: you moved your stop to breakeven, your stop did not get hit here.

ZH: 而是把止损移动到打平的价格(灰色线), 你的止损在这里不会被碰到

13:36 - 13:42

EN: The market resumed down again, and a lot of traders

ZH: 市场恢复下跌,很多空头会在前期低点止盈、赚快钱

13:39 - 13:42

EN: will simply try to scalp out at that prior low.

ZH: 市场恢复下跌,很多空头会在前期低点止盈、赚快钱

13:42 - 13:44

EN: You can see we fell below that prior low.

ZH: 可以看到,市场刚跌破前期低点就反弹了

13:44 - 13:47

EN: It’s around two times Initial Risk, and they’ll take profits there.

ZH: 正好是两倍初始风险的位置,空头在这里止盈

13:47 - 13:50

EN: They certainly will exit on the reversal up

ZH: (如果没有止盈)他们肯定会在反转上涨时离场

13:50 - 13:53

EN: because this is not behaving like a bear trend anymore.

ZH: 因为这不再是下降趋势的价格行为

13:54 - 13:58

EN: We have a bear breakout here, but a very weak second leg down here,

ZH: 空头突破,但这里的第2段下跌非常弱

13:58 - 14:01

EN: and it looks like we’re starting to enter a Tight Trading Range.

ZH: 开起来已经进入了窄震荡区间

14:05 - 14:08

EN: OPM.

ZH: OPM——其他人的钱 (注:浮盈还不算自己的钱,所以回撤也无所谓)

Slide 008

Time: 14:05

Slide 008

Bilingual Transcript

14:06 - 14:08

EN: Other people’s money.

ZH: OPM——其他人的钱 (注:浮盈还不算自己的钱,所以回撤也无所谓)

14:08 - 14:09

EN: It’s never true.

ZH: 不能这么思考

14:10 - 14:13

EN: Once the money is in your account, it’s your money.

ZH: 只要钱在账户里,那就是你的钱

Slide 009

Time: 14:14

Slide 009

Bilingual Transcript

14:16 - 14:19

EN: I really think it’s a pretty dumb concept.

ZH: 我真的认为这是一个非常愚蠢的概念

14:19 - 14:24

EN: We have a bear breakout here, big bar closing below the low of the past 10 bars.

ZH: 空头突破,大阴线的收盘低于过去10根K线的最低点

14:24 - 14:28

EN: Probably a Measuring Gap and probably fall from there.

ZH: 大概率是一个测量型缺口,会下跌到MM目标位

14:28 - 14:32

EN: So let’s say you sell that close, this close of this big bear bar right there.

ZH: 假设你在大阴线的收盘卖出做空,

14:34 - 14:38

EN: Where’s your initial stop? Probably just above the top of the bear leg.

ZH: 你的初始止损在哪里?就在下跌波段的起跌点上方

14:38 - 14:40

EN: You don’t want it to get above this bar.

ZH: 你不希望这个高点被突破

14:40 - 14:45

EN: If it does, your premise that we’re at the start

ZH: 如果它被突破,说明下降趋势的前提就是错误的

14:42 - 14:45

EN: of a bear trend is probably wrong.

ZH: 如果它被突破,说明下降趋势的前提就是错误的

14:47 - 14:50

EN: The market fell and then went sideways.

ZH: 市场下跌,然后横盘

14:50 - 14:55

EN: We have a Double Top bear flag – Low 1, Low 2 – and we went up again here.

ZH: 双顶熊旗——低1,低2——然后在这里再次上涨

14:55 - 14:58

EN: You can call it a Low 3 or a Triangle, does not matter.

ZH: 你可以说它是低3(注:反弹没有创新高,所以其实不是低3) 或者看作三角形,都可以

15:00 - 15:02

EN: And then we reversed up here.

ZH: 然后从这里开始反转上涨

15:02 - 15:04

EN: We have a very good bull bar closing near its high,

ZH: 有一个非常好的阳线收在高位

15:04 - 15:09

EN: a very strong bull reversal bar, and we have a potential Final Flag.

ZH: 它是非常强的多头反转K线,而且左边是潜在的末端熊旗

15:09 - 15:14

EN: Can a beginner hold short, thinking that all of this profit

ZH: 一个新手是否应该继续持有空单?

15:14 - 15:16

EN: is somebody else’s money? Can he hold short and say,

ZH: 他是否可以认为,这些利润是别人的钱?

15:16 - 15:20

EN: “I don’t care if it comes back to my target;

ZH: “我不在乎利润回撤,

15:20 - 15:22

EN: I’m not losing any money, that’s other people’s money”?

ZH: 就当是别人的钱,就算回到如厂家,至少我也不亏钱。”

15:24 - 15:25

EN: Some beginners will do that.

ZH: 有些新手会这么做(注:因为贪婪,不愿意离场, 以为利润回撤不会心疼,但真的回撤后却难以接受)

15:25 - 15:27

EN: They’ll move their stop to breakeven,

ZH: 他们会把止损移到打平的位置

15:27 - 15:30

EN: hoping that we’ll just keep channeling down.

ZH: 希望市场继续下跌

15:32 - 15:34

EN: No, you cannot do that.

ZH: 不要这样做

15:34 - 15:36

EN: That’s just totally dumb.

ZH: 那是非常愚蠢的

15:36 - 15:41

EN: Once the money is in your account, it’s your money, and you have to protect it.

ZH: 只要钱在你的账户里,那就是你的钱,你必须保护它

15:41 - 15:45

EN: And this is a strong buy signal, so you have to buy.

ZH: 这是一个强势的做多信号,所以你必须买入

15:45 - 15:50

EN: You have to buy back your shorts, and if you’re able to, you can go long.

ZH: 你必须买回你的空单,甚至可以反手做多

15:51 - 15:53

EN: Think about this for a second.

ZH: 思考一下这个问题

15:53 - 15:57

EN: You’re arguing that this is somebody else’s money,

ZH: 这个钱明明已经显示在你的账户里了, 你却硬要说它是别人的钱

15:56 - 15:57

EN: even though it’s in your account.

ZH: 这个钱明明已经显示在你的账户里了, 你却硬要说它是别人的钱

15:58 - 16:00

EN: Let’s look at it from the other side.

ZH: 让我们换个角度来看这个问题

16:00 - 16:03

EN: Let’s say you bought here instead of sold, and the market is falling,

ZH: 假设你没有做空,而是买入做多,然后市场一直下跌

16:03 - 16:05

EN: so now you’re losing more and more money.

ZH: 现在你的亏损变得越来越大

16:06 - 16:08

EN: The money is no longer in your account.

ZH: 亏掉的钱,已经不在你的账户里了

16:08 - 16:10

EN: Do you pretend that it is in your account,

ZH: 这些钱已经到了对手的账户里

16:10 - 16:13

EN: even though it’s in somebody else’s account? No.

ZH: 你会假装它还在你的账户里吗?不会

16:13 - 16:15

EN: You no longer have any control over it.

ZH: 你不再对它有任何控制权

16:15 - 16:16

EN: It’s not your money.

ZH: 那不再是你的钱

16:16 - 16:17

EN: It’s in somebody else’s account.

ZH: 它已经到了别人的账户里

16:18 - 16:24

EN: Likewise, if you sold here, there is money in your account

ZH: 同理,如果你在这里做空,账户里的钱变多了, 之前这些钱不在你的账户里

16:22 - 16:24

EN: that was not in there earlier.

ZH: 同理,如果你在这里做空,账户里的钱变多了, 之前这些钱不在你的账户里

16:24 - 16:27

EN: It’s your money, and you have to manage it like your money.

ZH: 所以它就是你的钱,你必须像管理你的钱一样去管理它

16:30 - 16:36

EN: It doesn’t matter if you sold here or if you sold here

ZH: 不管你做空开仓的位置是这里、这里、还是这里, 管理的原则都是一样的

16:33 - 16:36

EN: or if you sold here – the management is the same.

ZH: 不管你做空开仓的位置是这里、这里、还是这里, 管理的原则都是一样的

16:36 - 16:39

EN: Management has nothing to do with entry price.

ZH: 管理和入场价格无关

16:39 - 16:41

EN: It has to do with price action,

ZH: 它只和价格行为有关 (注:唯一原则是,如果前提不再成立,就离场)

16:41 - 16:44

EN: and it doesn’t matter where you sold anywhere in here.

ZH: 和你的开仓价格到底在哪里无关

16:44 - 16:47

EN: Once you see this bar, you have to get out.

ZH: 一旦你看到这根K线,就必须离场

Slide 010

Time: 16:50

Slide 010

Bilingual Transcript

16:52 - 16:55

EN: As I said, once you’re in a losing position,

ZH: 正如之前所说,一旦你的仓位出现浮亏,

16:56 - 16:58

EN: that money is in somebody else’s account.

ZH: 那些钱就已经到了别人的账户里

16:58 - 17:00

EN: It’s their money.

ZH: 那是他们的钱

17:00 - 17:01

EN: Don’t worry about it.

ZH: 不要再纠结了

17:01 - 17:02

EN: It’s no longer yours.

ZH: 因为它们已经不属于你

17:02 - 17:04

EN: You no longer have any control over it.

ZH: 你不再对它有任何控制权

17:04 - 17:06

EN: I talked about this as a Triangle.

ZH: 之前讲到过这里的三角形(末端旗形)

17:06 - 17:08

EN: You can call it a Double Bottom.

ZH: 你也可以把它看作双底

17:08 - 17:10

EN: Let’s say you bought above this bull bar.

ZH: 假设你在这个阳线上方买入

17:11 - 17:12

EN: Three pushes down.

ZH: 3次向下推动

17:12 - 17:15

EN: We went down and up on this bar and then down on this bar,

ZH: 这根K线下跌,下一根K线先上涨,再下跌,

17:15 - 17:18

EN: and then up and then down, so you got three pushes down.

ZH: 然后再次上涨、下跌,所以有3次向下推动

17:18 - 17:21

EN: We have a breakout and then a pullback with a good looking bull bar.

ZH: 上涨、回调,然后出现了一根漂亮的阳线

17:21 - 17:23

EN: So let’s say you bought above this bull bar.

ZH: 所以假设你在这个阳线上方买入了

17:24 - 17:25

EN: It’s a Triangle.

ZH: 这是一个三角形

17:25 - 17:27

EN: Arguably it’s a reasonable thing to do.

ZH: 所以买入(期待突破)是合理的做法 (注:胜率不高,但如果突破成功,盈亏比非常好)

17:27 - 17:29

EN: And what do you do?

ZH: (向下跌破)接下来该怎么办?

17:31 - 17:33

EN: What I would do is I would get stopped out with a loss

ZH: 我会止损离场

17:33 - 17:37

EN: because I think we’re still Always In Short, so I don’t want to be holding long

ZH: 因为此时市场仍然处于单边下跌,

17:37 - 17:41

EN: if the buy signal reverses down below the bottom of the Trading Range.

ZH: 做多信号K线被跌破了,所以我不想再继续持有多单

17:42 - 17:44

EN: I would just get stopped out with a loss.

ZH: 我会接受亏损并及时离场

17:46 - 17:50

EN: If I lose, I don’t look back and say, “Darn, I feel bad.

ZH: 如果亏损了,我不会生气地说:“靠!不应该做多的。”

17:50 - 17:55

EN: I shouldn’t have done that” or “I wish the market didn’t do that to me.

ZH: 或者:“市场为什么要这么对我?为什么要让我亏钱?” 我从不纠结上一笔交易

17:53 - 17:55

EN: I wish they didn’t take my money.” I never look back.

ZH: 或者:“市场为什么要这么对我?为什么要让我亏钱?” 我从不纠结上一笔交易

17:55 - 17:58

EN: When I’m trading, I always look forward.

ZH: 当我交易时,我只向前看

17:58 - 18:01

EN: I’m only interested in what hasn’t happened yet.

ZH: 我只对还没有发生的事情感兴趣

18:01 - 18:04

EN: What has happened, it’s over.

ZH: 过去的就过去了,已成为历史

18:03 - 18:04

EN: It’s history.

ZH: 过去的就过去了,已成为历史

18:04 - 18:10

EN: I cannot change it, and if I’m looking back,

ZH: 历史无法改变,如果沉溺于过去,反而会错过下一个好的机会

18:08 - 18:10

EN: I’m going to miss the next great trade.

ZH: 历史无法改变,如果沉溺于过去,反而会错过下一个好的机会

18:10 - 18:18

EN: So if I’m at this point saying “Darn, I just lost money,

ZH: 所以如果我很生气:“妈的,刚才亏钱了, 好难受啊,让我休息一下。”

18:14 - 18:18

EN: and I just feel bad and I’m going to take a break from trading,”

ZH: 所以如果我很生气:“妈的,刚才亏钱了, 好难受啊,让我休息一下。”

18:18 - 18:22

EN: and then you miss this – you cannot do that.

ZH: 然后你就错过了这么大的趋势——得不偿失

18:23 - 18:25

EN: You have to not feel bad over a loss.

ZH: 不要为亏损感到难过

18:25 - 18:26

EN: You’re going to lose.

ZH: 因为一定会有亏损

18:26 - 18:27

EN: Everybody’s going to lose.

ZH: 每个人都会有亏损

18:27 - 18:31

EN: Even a great scalper is going to win 90% of the time.

ZH: 即使是非常优秀的剥头皮交易者,有90%的胜率

18:31 - 18:33

EN: That means he’s going to lose 10% of the time,

ZH: 他也有10%的时候是亏钱的

18:33 - 18:37

EN: and if he looks back at his losses and is dwelling on them,

ZH: 如果他沉溺在亏损的负面情绪中

18:37 - 18:44

EN: thinking about them, he’s not going to be mentally prepared for the next trade

ZH: 当下一个好机会来临的时候,他就无法做好迎接的准备

18:41 - 18:44

EN: - and sometimes it’s a great trade, like this.

ZH: 当下一个好机会来临的时候,他就无法做好迎接的准备

18:44 - 18:47

EN: A strong Final Flag reversal with a great looking bull bar.

ZH: 末端旗形的反转机会,而且有非常好的阳线

18:47 - 18:48

EN: It’s a great trade.

ZH: 这是一个非常好的机会

18:48 - 18:49

EN: You’ve got to take it.

ZH: 你必须抓住它

18:49 - 18:53

EN: If you don’t buy here, you’ve got to start buying closes somewhere up in here,

ZH: 就算你没有在这里买入,涨到这里某个时刻, 你必须在阳线的收盘买入做多

18:53 - 18:56

EN: and if all you’re thinking about is, “Darn, I lost money,” well,

ZH: 如果你一直想着:“TMD,上一笔交易怎么亏钱了”

18:56 - 19:00

EN: you miss a great opportunity to make back many more times than what you lost.

ZH: 那么你就错过了一个很好的机会—— 远超亏损好多倍的利润

19:02 - 19:04

EN: Take a look at this slide.

ZH: 还是这个案例

19:04 - 19:07

EN: Let’s look at the bear side of it over here.

ZH: 从空头的角度去看

Slide 011

Time: 19:05

Slide 011

Bilingual Transcript

19:10 - 19:13

EN: There are many reasons to get short on the way down.

ZH: 在下跌途中有很多做空的理由

19:13 - 19:16

EN: You could sell this as a Double Top bear flag.

ZH: 可以把它看作双顶,做空

19:16 - 19:18

EN: Here we have an exceptionally big bear breakout.

ZH: 这里有一个特别大的大阴线(注:卖收盘)

19:18 - 19:19

EN: We have another one here.

ZH: 这里也有一个

19:19 - 19:25

EN: Here we have an attempt to reverse that is weak, so a lot of traders will sell

ZH: 这里尝试反弹,但很弱, 所以很多空头会在它的高点挂限价卖单

19:23 - 19:27

EN: at a limit order at the high of this bar, betting the bull reversal will fail.

ZH: 这里尝试反弹,但很弱, 所以很多空头会在它的高点挂限价卖单 押注多头反转失败

19:27 - 19:30

EN: And then here, you can call this a Double Top bear flag.

ZH: 然后这里,你可以说它是双顶熊旗

19:30 - 19:32

EN: You can call it a Low 1 bear flag.

ZH: 你也可以说它是低1 (注:因为高点没有被突破,所以严格来说只有低1)

19:32 - 19:33

EN: Traders will sell there as well.

ZH: 空头也会在这里卖出

19:34 - 19:37

EN: It doesn’t matter which one of these entries you took.

ZH: 这么多入场点,你选择了哪一个并不重他要

19:37 - 19:41

EN: Your stop is still going to be the same, up here above the top of the bear leg.

ZH: 止损都是一样,都在这个起跌点的上方

19:43 - 19:46

EN: Some traders sold early on, other traders sold late.

ZH: 有些交易者入场早,有些入场晚

19:46 - 19:47

EN: It does not matter.

ZH: 但这不是最关键的

19:47 - 19:51

EN: All of those bears are going to manage their trade the same,

ZH: 所有的这些空头,都会用相同的原则来管理他们的交易

19:52 - 19:56

EN: and all of those traders have to get out above this bull reversal bar.

ZH: 所有的这些空头,都必须在这根阳线上方离场

19:56 - 19:59

EN: This is a strong buy signal, so traders must exit.

ZH: 这是一个强势的做多信号,所以空头必须离场

19:59 - 20:04

EN: It does not matter if you shorted right here and you’re thinking

ZH: 如果你在这里做空,你可能会想: “哎呀,好像没有赚到很多钱

20:02 - 20:04

EN: “Oh my gosh, that’s not enough profit.

ZH: 如果你在这里做空,你可能会想: “哎呀,好像没有赚到很多钱

20:04 - 20:08

EN: I don’t want to get out.” You’re going to get out

ZH: 我还不想离场,再等等吧” 你必须离场,这是你必须要做的事

20:06 - 20:08

EN: because that’s what you have to do.

ZH: 我还不想离场,再等等吧” 你必须离场,这是你必须要做的事

20:08 - 20:13

EN: The market is telling you that your premise of a bear trend is no longer viable.

ZH: 市场已经告诉你,下降趋势的前提不再成立

20:14 - 20:18

EN: You always have to manage your trades based upon the current price action.

ZH: 你必须根据当前的价格行为来管理你的交易

20:18 - 20:21

EN: All that matters is, where’s your stop?

ZH: 重要的是,止损应该放在哪里?

20:22 - 20:24

EN: Where’s your target? Is the premise still valid?

ZH: 目标在哪里?前提仍然有效吗?

20:25 - 20:28

EN: And for all of these entries, you have to get out right here.

ZH: 不管你之前是在哪里入场的,此刻你都必须离场

20:28 - 20:29

EN: Your stop is up here.

ZH: 你的初始止损在这里

20:29 - 20:33

EN: Maybe after this bear breakout, you might lower your stop to here.

ZH: 也许在这个空头突破之后,你可以把止损降低到这里

20:33 - 20:37

EN: But in any case, this is a good buy signal and you have to get out,

ZH: 但无论如何,这是一个很好的做多信号,空头必须离场

20:37 - 20:40

EN: no matter if you sold here initially or if you sold up here.

ZH: 不管你之前是在这里卖出,还是在这里卖出

20:41 - 20:44

EN: So entry price has nothing to do with trade management.

ZH: 所以,交易的管理和入场价格无关

20:44 - 20:51

EN: All that matters is the stop location, the target,

ZH: 只有止损、目标,和前提是重要的

20:48 - 20:51

EN: and whether or not your premise is still valid.

ZH: 只有止损、目标,和前提是重要的

Slide 012

Time: 20:55

Slide 012

Bilingual Transcript

20:56 - 21:01

EN: In this video I talked about management,

ZH: 这节课,我们讲了管理——也就是入场之后需要做什么

20:58 - 21:01

EN: which is what you do after you enter a trade.

ZH: 这节课,我们讲了管理——也就是入场之后需要做什么

21:01 - 21:04

EN: I then talked about other people’s money,

ZH: 然后我讲了“OPM,别人的钱”

21:04 - 21:07

EN: and it’s a stupid concept that’s never true.

ZH: 这是一个愚蠢的概念,不要这样思考

21:07 - 21:14

EN: Any time money is in your account, it’s your money and you have

ZH: 只要钱在你的账户里,那就是你的钱, 所以必须严格地去管理它们

21:11 - 21:14

EN: to manage it like any other money that you own.

ZH: 只要钱在你的账户里,那就是你的钱, 所以必须严格地去管理它们

21:18 - 21:19

EN: I’m Al Brooks.

ZH: 我是阿尔·布鲁克斯

21:19 - 21:21

EN: Thank you for watching the Brooks Trading Course.

ZH: 感谢观看布鲁克斯交易课程

21:21 - 21:25

EN: This video is on trade management and taking profits.

ZH: 交易管理和止盈的第1节课,就先讲到这里