Skip to content
Price Action Encyclopedia Index

al-brooks-course

35B - Scaling In

Raw transcript and slide notes for 35B - Scaling In.

Overview

  • Slides: 11
  • Transcript segments: 342
  • Status: 自动按 slide 时间线归档;核心概念和长期笔记可以在每个 slide 的 Study Notes 下继续整理。

Source Media

Transcript 001

Time: 00:03

Bilingual Transcript

00:03 - 00:04

EN: This is Al Brooks.

ZH: 你好,我是阿尔·布鲁克斯

00:04 - 00:06

EN: Thank you for watching the Brooks Trading Course.

ZH: 欢迎观看布鲁克斯交易课程

00:06 - 00:11

EN: This is a video on how to scale into trades.

ZH: 这节课我们继续来讲加仓

00:11 - 00:13

EN: It’s the second of three videos.

ZH: 这是加仓的第2节课

Slide 001

Time: 00:14

Slide 001

Bilingual Transcript

00:16 - 00:20

EN: In this video, I’m going to be talking about scaling into a losing position.

ZH: 主要内容是如何在浮亏的情况下加仓

00:20 - 00:24

EN: So if you take an entry and the market goes against you,

ZH: 如果你入场后,市场反向移动

00:25 - 00:30

EN: you can add to your position under certain circumstances

ZH: 如果管理得当的话,在某些情况下,你可以加仓

00:28 - 00:30

EN: if you manage the trade correctly.

ZH: 如果管理得当的话,在某些情况下,你可以加仓

Slide 002

Time: 00:33

Slide 002

Bilingual Transcript

00:36 - 00:40

EN: When a person puts on a trade and it becomes a losing trade,

ZH: 当一笔交易开始浮亏的时候,

00:40 - 00:44

EN: a lot of times traders will scale in not so much to make a profit,

ZH: 交易者加仓的目的不一定是为了赚钱

00:44 - 00:50

EN: but to avoid a loss – and there are many ways to do it.

ZH: 而是为了避免亏损——有很多方法可以做到这一点

00:50 - 00:55

EN: You can buy at a fixed interval down and multiples of that.

ZH: 可以在固定间隔加仓

00:55 - 01:00

EN: For example, in the Emini if a scalp size is 1 point, you might buy more.

ZH: 例如,在ES期货中,剥头皮的最小规模是1个点 (注:现在,即2025年,最小规模是5个点)

01:00 - 01:05

EN: Let’s say you buy high and the market starts to go against you.

ZH: 假设你追涨在高位,然后市场开始回调

01:05 - 01:09

EN: You can buy more one times a scalp size

ZH: 你可以每隔1个点加仓

01:09 - 01:12

EN: - in other words, 1 point down, 2 points down, 3 points down.

ZH: ——也就是说,下跌1个点,2个点,3个点

01:12 - 01:18

EN: If you’re trading a Forex market, you could buy a multiple

ZH: 如果你在交易外汇,可以每隔10 pips加仓

01:15 - 01:18

EN: of the minimum scalp size there, which is 10 pips.

ZH: 如果你在交易外汇,可以每隔10 pips加仓

01:19 - 01:22

EN: You buy more, you buy more 10 pips lower, 20 pips lower.

ZH: 买入之后,如果下跌10 pips,20 pips,就加仓

01:22 - 01:24

EN: Other traders buy once.

ZH: 有的交易者不加仓

01:24 - 01:27

EN: Let’s say you take the absolute worst buy and you buy up here,

ZH: 假设你正好买在最高点,在这里追涨了

01:27 - 01:31

EN: and you’re confident that your premise is good, that the market will go higher

ZH: 但是你确信上涨趋势的前提仍然成立,确信市场会上涨

01:31 - 01:35

EN: before it falls to the bottom of the major Higher Low.

ZH: 而不是跌破前期的重要低点,那就一直持有

01:37 - 01:42

EN: Then some traders, instead of buying at a fixed interval down,

ZH: 有些交易者,不是按固定间隔买入的

01:42 - 01:46

EN: will buy at a percentage, and the most popular percentage is 50%.

ZH: 而是根据比例,最常见的是50%回调

01:47 - 01:49

EN: The strong bull breakout began here.

ZH: 强势的多头突破从这里开始

01:49 - 01:51

EN: This is a major Higher Low.

ZH: 这是一个重要的低点

01:51 - 01:54

EN: It led to a strong rally and a new high.

ZH: 在它之后,市场强势突破创新高

01:54 - 01:59

EN: So if the bull trend is intact, then any pullback,

ZH: 所以,如果上涨趋势成立,

01:59 - 02:02

EN: no matter how deep, should stay above that Higher Low.

ZH: 那么不管回调有多深,都应该保持在它的上方

02:02 - 02:06

EN: Traders put their stop there, and as long as it stays above there,

ZH: 交易者把止损放在这里,只要不跌破

02:06 - 02:10

EN: they’re willing to hold onto their position and even add on,

ZH: 他们就愿意坚定持有,甚至加仓

02:10 - 02:13

EN: for example as the market’s turning up again.

ZH: 比如在市场再次上涨时加仓

02:16 - 02:21

EN: You have a bull trend here and a pullback, and you could buy anywhere.

ZH: 上涨趋势,回调,你可以在任何地方买入

02:21 - 02:24

EN: And let’s say you happen to buy the worst price.

ZH: 假设你不幸买在最高点

02:24 - 02:28

EN: Let’s say you buy the close of this small bull doji bar.

ZH: 假设你在这个小十字星的收盘买入了

02:29 - 02:33

EN: Now, bad follow-through next bar, and then a reversal down here.

ZH: 下一根K线的跟随不好,然后大阴线反转下跌

02:33 - 02:41

EN: A lot of traders would look at that and say, well, strong enough big up,

ZH: 很多交易者会意识到,这是大涨、大跌、大的困惑—— (震荡区间的特征)也许至少会有两段回调

02:38 - 02:41

EN: big down, big confusion – maybe we’ll fall for a couple legs down.

ZH: 很多交易者会意识到,这是大涨、大跌、大的困惑—— (震荡区间的特征)也许至少会有两段回调

02:41 - 02:46

EN: Maybe I’ll just get out and I’ll wait to buy when it reverses back up.

ZH: 也许我应该先离场观望,等它反转上涨的时候再买入

02:46 - 02:49

EN: And that is an okay approach.

ZH: 这是一个不错的方法

02:49 - 02:52

EN: So you do an early exit and don’t wait for your stop to hit.

ZH: 所以你提前离场,没有必要让止损被打到

02:52 - 02:57

EN: And then other traders will look at it and say, yeah, I know I bought high,

ZH: 另外一些多头会说:“是的,我知道我被套牢在高位了

02:57 - 03:01

EN: but it could’ve kept going up, and the momentum up is strong enough

ZH: 但它本可以继续上涨,而且上涨动能足够强

03:01 - 03:06

EN: so that even if it sells off, I’m pretty confident

ZH: 即使有深度回调,我也很相信它会回到那个价格。

03:03 - 03:06

EN: that it’s going to get back to that price.

ZH: 即使有深度回调,我也很相信它会回到那个价格。

03:06 - 03:11

EN: So if I add on somewhere, like on a reversal up maybe above a bull bar like that

ZH: 所以,如果我在某处加仓,比如在这样的阳线上方,

03:11 - 03:15

EN: or above this or above that, and then it gets back to my original entry price,

ZH: 或者在这里,这里上方加仓,等市场回到我的初始入场价格时,

03:15 - 03:20

EN: I get out at my first buy breakeven and then with a profit on my lower buy.

ZH: 我的初始仓位可以打平离场,而下方加仓的部分可以赚钱

03:20 - 03:24

EN: And if the reversal up is strong enough, I’ll hold the entire position

ZH: 如果反转上涨足够强势,那么我就继续持有

03:24 - 03:27

EN: until the market starts to reverse down, and then I’ll make a profit

ZH: 直到市场开始反转下跌时再离场

03:27 - 03:29

EN: on my first buy and my second buy,

ZH: 这样我的两笔仓位都是盈利的

03:29 - 03:33

EN: wherever my second buy is – here, here, or here.

ZH: 无论我加仓的地方在哪里——这里、这里,还是这里

03:34 - 03:35

EN: So let’s say you buy that close.

ZH: 假设你在这里追涨

03:35 - 03:42

EN: You buy the close and it turned out to be

ZH: 你在它的收盘买入,结果买在最高点, 一买入,市场就开始反转

03:37 - 03:42

EN: the highest close right before a reversal.

ZH: 你在它的收盘买入,结果买在最高点, 一买入,市场就开始反转

03:42 - 03:48

EN: And let’s say you decide that as long as it stays above this low,

ZH: 你决定只要价格维持在这个低点上方

03:48 - 03:52

EN: the premise is valid that it will get back to that close at some point,

ZH: 那么这笔交易的前提就仍然成立, 市场会涨回到那个收盘价

03:52 - 03:55

EN: and you’re willing to scale in lower.

ZH: 而且你愿意在更低的位置加仓

03:55 - 04:00

EN: Most traders will scale into a losing position only one or two times.

ZH: 大多数交易者只会在亏损的仓位上加仓一到两次

04:00 - 04:06

EN: Some traders will scale in many times, but most traders

ZH: 有些交易者会多次加仓, 但大多数人只会加仓一到两次

04:03 - 04:06

EN: will only look for a single or a double entry.

ZH: 有些交易者会多次加仓, 但大多数人只会加仓一到两次

04:09 - 04:12

EN: For example, you could buy over here, or you could wait for two legs down

ZH: 例如,你可以在这里加仓,或者等待两段下跌

04:12 - 04:16

EN: - one, pullback, two – a 2 bar reversal and a Higher Low.

ZH: ——1,反弹,2——有双K反转的结构,并且低点抬高

04:16 - 04:20

EN: Or now we have a Double Bottom Higher Low, and you could buy

ZH: 或者现在有一个更大的双底,

04:20 - 04:21

EN: above that bull bar or above this bull bar.

ZH: 你可以在那个阳线,或这个阳线上方买入

04:21 - 04:25

EN: So if you buy here, here are two options.

ZH: 所以,在这里追涨之后,你有两个选择

04:25 - 04:28

EN: Most traders would take one, but not both.

ZH: 大多数交易者会选择其中一个加仓,不会都加

04:29 - 04:34

EN: Also, most traders do not want to hold through a pullback this deep.

ZH: 另外,大多数交易者不愿意在这么深的回调中继续持仓

04:34 - 04:35

EN: However, it is okay.

ZH: 但这么做也是可以的

04:35 - 04:37

EN: The math is okay.

ZH: 数学上也合理(注:尽管风险大,但胜率高)

04:37 - 04:42

EN: As long as we’re holding above this low and the reversals down do not have

ZH: 只要保持在这个低点上方,而且反转下跌不是连续的大阴线

04:41 - 04:48

EN: a lot of follow-through, chances are this selloff is a bear leg

ZH: 只要保持在这个低点上方,而且反转下跌不是连续的大阴线 那么这段下跌大概率就只是震荡区间中的下跌波段, 或者只是牛旗

04:45 - 04:48

EN: in a Trading Range or simply a bull flag,

ZH: 那么这段下跌大概率就只是震荡区间中的下跌波段, 或者只是牛旗

04:48 - 04:52

EN: and either way it should get back up to that price.

ZH: 不论是震荡还是牛旗,都会涨回到前期的高点

04:57 - 04:59

EN: Every trader should go into every trade with a plan,

ZH: 每一笔交易之前都应该做好计划

04:59 - 05:05

EN: and as long as the initial premise is still valid,

ZH: 这样才能够在前提有效的情况下坚定持有

05:03 - 05:05

EN: they can hold onto their position.

ZH: 这样才能够在前提有效的情况下坚定持有

05:05 - 05:12

EN: But if the market is behaving in a way that’s not consistent

ZH: 但如果价格行为和判断不一致,就应该立刻离场

05:09 - 05:12

EN: with their position, they should exit.

ZH: 但如果价格行为和判断不一致,就应该立刻离场

05:12 - 05:14

EN: So if your plan is failing, you get out.

ZH: 如果你的计划正在失败,就应该赶紧逃跑

Slide 003

Time: 05:15

Slide 003

Bilingual Transcript

05:18 - 05:22

EN: Now if you buy high and the market immediately reverses down,

ZH: 如果你追涨在高位,市场立刻反转下跌

05:22 - 05:26

EN: your minimum goal is to avoid a loss, and to avoid a loss,

ZH: 你的最低目标是避免亏损,

05:26 - 05:29

EN: if you buy here and you buy more let’s say here,

ZH: 在这里买入,然后在这里加仓

05:30 - 05:34

EN: and you get out in between the two entries, you avoid a loss.

ZH: 然后你在两个入场价的中间离场,就避免了亏损

05:34 - 05:37

EN: You’ll lose a certain amount on the first entry

ZH: 初始仓位亏了一些钱,

05:37 - 05:40

EN: and you’ll make the exact same amount on the second entry.

ZH: 加仓的部分正好赚回来了

05:40 - 05:43

EN: So that is the minimum goal, and some traders do that.

ZH: 这是最低目标,有些交易者会这样做

05:44 - 05:48

EN: Most traders when they’re scaling in are not trying to avoid a loss.

ZH: 大多数交易者在加仓时并不只是为了避免亏损

05:48 - 05:55

EN: At a minimum, they’re trying to get out breakeven on their first entry

ZH: 至少,他们会尝试让初始仓位打平,然后加仓的部分赚钱

05:52 - 05:55

EN: and then with a profit on their second entry, their lower entry.

ZH: 至少,他们会尝试让初始仓位打平,然后加仓的部分赚钱

05:58 - 06:02

EN: In general, you want to make at least a minimum scalp on your second entry,

ZH: 通常来说,加仓的部分至少要赚到剥头皮的利润

06:02 - 06:07

EN: and that means your second entry has to be

ZH: 也就是说,加仓的位置和初始入场价格之间, 要隔开一笔剥头皮交易的距离

06:04 - 06:07

EN: at least a minimum scalp below your first.

ZH: 也就是说,加仓的位置和初始入场价格之间, 要隔开一笔剥头皮交易的距离

06:07 - 06:13

EN: So if you’re trading a stock and your minimum scalp for a stock is 10 cents,

ZH: 如果你在交易某支股票,你做股票的剥头皮最小利润目标是10美分,

06:13 - 06:16

EN: then this entry has to be at least 10 cents below that.

ZH: 那么加仓的位置就至少要比它低10美分

06:16 - 06:19

EN: If you’re trading the Emini and the minimum scalp is a point,

ZH: 如果你在交易ES,而剥头皮的最小目标是1个点

06:19 - 06:23

EN: then these entries, whichever one you take has to be

ZH: 那么这些加仓的选择,无论是哪一个, 都必须比它低至少1个点

06:21 - 06:23

EN: at least a point below that.

ZH: 那么这些加仓的选择,无论是哪一个, 都必须比它低至少1个点

06:23 - 06:29

EN: If you’re trading in the Forex market and the minimum scalp is 10 pips,

ZH: 如果你在交易外汇,外汇剥头皮的最小目标是10 pips

06:29 - 06:32

EN: then this has to be at least 10 pips below that.

ZH: 那么它就必须至少比它低10 pips

06:32 - 06:33

EN: Otherwise you don’t take the trade.

ZH: 否则你就不要做这笔交易

06:33 - 06:36

EN: You just wait and you hold onto that original position.

ZH: 而是应该持有初始仓位,然后继续等待(加仓的时机)

06:40 - 06:46

EN: I said the minimum that a scale-in trader wants is one times the minimum scalp.

ZH: 我说过,加仓的最低要求是剥头皮的最低利润

06:47 - 06:53

EN: Ideally, you want your second position to be two

ZH: 但理想情况下,最好是剥头皮的最低利润的2倍或3倍 (注:最低要求往往不是最好的选择)

06:51 - 06:53

EN: or three times greater than the minimum scalp.

ZH: 但理想情况下,最好是剥头皮的最低利润的2倍或3倍 (注:最低要求往往不是最好的选择)

06:53 - 06:56

EN: So in a Forex market, if you’re buying here,

ZH: 所以,假设是外汇,如果你在这里买入

06:56 - 07:00

EN: you’d rather be buying 30 pips lower here, not just 10 pips lower.

ZH: 你宁愿在下方30 pips加仓,而不仅仅是10 pips

07:00 - 07:05

EN: Emini, you’d rather be buying 3 or 4 points lower, not just 1 point lower.

ZH: 在ES中,你宁愿在下方3或4个点加仓, 而不仅仅是1个点

07:10 - 07:14

EN: A lot of traders are comfortable, even with this bad entry

ZH: 即使被套牢在最高点,优秀的交易者也不会感到难受

Slide 004

Time: 07:10

Slide 004

Bilingual Transcript

07:14 - 07:16

EN: - they did not know it was going to be a bad entry;

ZH: ——在入场时他们当然不知道这是最高点

07:16 - 07:17

EN: it turned out to be a bad entry

ZH: 但结果是他们被套牢了

07:17 - 07:20

EN: - but a lot of traders are comfortable just relying on their stop.

ZH: 但他们可以很放心地依赖初始止损

07:20 - 07:23

EN: They don’t worry about getting the best entry.

ZH: 他们并不纠结入场点是否完美

07:23 - 07:25

EN: They just want to take any entry that makes sense,

ZH: 他们只想做合理的交易

07:25 - 07:30

EN: and buying anytime in a bull trend makes sense, so you just put your stop

ZH: 而在上涨趋势中,任何时候买入都是合理的

07:30 - 07:34

EN: below the most recent major Higher Low, the bottom of this bull breakout,

ZH: 你只需把止损放在最近一个重要低点的而下方, 也就是多头突破的起涨点

07:34 - 07:37

EN: and trust that the market will not quite get there.

ZH: 然后相信市场不会跌破它

07:41 - 07:44

EN: If your stop is far away and you’re planning to add on lower,

ZH: 如果止损离得很远,而且你计划在更低的位置加仓

07:44 - 07:50

EN: in general you want your initial position to be no more than a third,

ZH: 通常来说,你的初始仓位不应该超过平时仓位的3分之1

07:50 - 07:54

EN: maybe a half of the maximum acceptable risk.

ZH: 最多不能超过一半

07:54 - 08:00

EN: I’ll talk about specifics, but let’s say you normally risk 6 points

ZH: 我会具体展开讲细节的部分; 假设在ES中,你通常承担6个点的风险

08:00 - 08:04

EN: in the Emini, right? And let’s say this is 6 points below.

ZH: 假设这段距离是6个点

08:05 - 08:08

EN: You could trade 1 contract and not scale in, but if you’re thinking

ZH: 那么不考虑加仓的话,你可以交易一手合约,

08:08 - 08:13

EN: about scaling in anywhere through here, this position should be maybe

ZH: 但是,如果你想要逢低加仓,

08:13 - 08:15

EN: a third to a half of your normal position size.

ZH: 那么仓位就应该减小到一半,甚至3分之1

08:15 - 08:22

EN: So if you normally trade 10 contracts, this should be 3, 4,

ZH: 如果你通常交易10手合约, 想要加仓的话,这里就只能交易3,4,或5手

08:19 - 08:22

EN: or 5 contracts, allowing you to add on lower.

ZH: 如果你通常交易10手合约, 想要加仓的话,这里就只能交易3,4,或5手

08:26 - 08:32

EN: For example, let’s say the stop here is 50 ticks below the entry price.

ZH: 现在,假设这里的止损距离是50个ticks

08:32 - 08:37

EN: It could be $50 if it’s a stock; it could be 50 pips if it’s a Forex market.

ZH: 如果是股票,就是50美元;如果是外汇,就是50 pips

08:37 - 08:41

EN: But let’s just say, for the sake of argument in this particular example,

ZH: 这样假设是为了让举例和计算更方便

08:41 - 08:44

EN: let’s say you buy here and your stop is right below here,

ZH: 假设在这里买入,把止损放在这里下方

08:44 - 08:46

EN: and that’s 50 ticks below.

ZH: 距离是50 ticks

08:46 - 08:52

EN: Let’s say you do not like to risk more than 20 ticks

ZH: 假设在平时的交易中,你的止损距离通常不超过20 ticks

08:49 - 08:52

EN: on any trade that you typically take.

ZH: 假设在平时的交易中,你的止损距离通常不超过20 ticks

08:52 - 09:00

EN: That means that if you’re now risking 50 ticks

ZH: 也就是说,你通常只愿意承担20 ticks的风险, 而现在需要承担50 ticks

08:56 - 09:00

EN: and you normally only want to risk 20 ticks,

ZH: 也就是说,你通常只愿意承担20 ticks的风险, 而现在需要承担50 ticks

09:00 - 09:06

EN: then you have to be trading maybe a 25% to a 50% normal position size.

ZH: 那么你的仓位就必须减小到平时的25%到50%

09:06 - 09:09

EN: So if you normally trade 10 contracts in the Emini

ZH: 如果你通常在ES交易10手合约

09:09 - 09:13

EN: - I know most traders do not do that, but if they did and they’re now risking two

ZH: ——我知道大多数交易者不会做这么大, 但假设你平时做10手合约

09:13 - 09:17

EN: and a half times normal, they should only trade 2 or 3 contracts

ZH: 现在止损距离变成平时的2.5倍,

09:17 - 09:20

EN: if they buy up here and put their stop down here.

ZH: 现在如果想要用宽止损的话,就应该只交易2~3手合约,

09:20 - 09:24

EN: You have to adjust your position size based upon your risk.

ZH: 你必须根据风险来调整仓位

09:25 - 09:28

EN: Well, let’s say the bull bought 1 unit up here

ZH: 假设多头在这里做多一手合约

09:28 - 09:29

EN: at the close of the follow-through bar.

ZH: 在跟随K线的收盘买入

09:29 - 09:32

EN: You’ve got a bull breakout bar, you have a bull follow-through bar,

ZH: 这是多头突破的阳线,后面的小阳线是跟随K线

09:32 - 09:35

EN: and stop goes down here.

ZH: 止损放在这里

09:35 - 09:38

EN: So he buys up there and he puts his stop down there,

ZH: 所以他在这里买入,止损放在这里——

09:38 - 09:41

EN: below the bottom of the major Higher Low.

ZH: 最近一个重要低点的下方

09:41 - 09:44

EN: He could put it down here as well, the beginning of the bull trend.

ZH: 他也可以把止损放在这里——上涨趋势的起点下方

09:45 - 09:47

EN: Both are acceptable.

ZH: 两者都是可以的

Slide 005

Time: 09:45

Slide 005

Bilingual Transcript

09:48 - 09:51

EN: If that trader bought here and he’s thinking about adding on,

ZH: 如果那个交易者在这里买入,而且他考虑加仓

09:51 - 09:57

EN: he wants his next entry to be at least one

ZH: 他希望加仓的位置至少要隔开剥头皮目标的1到2倍

09:54 - 09:57

EN: to two times the size of an average scalp.

ZH: 他希望加仓的位置至少要隔开剥头皮目标的1到2倍

09:57 - 10:01

EN: So if an average scalp in the Emini, the average minimum scalp is 1 point,

ZH: 如果在ES中,剥头皮的最小目标是1个点

10:01 - 10:09

EN: then the bull would prefer to put his second position on,

ZH: 那么多头更愿意在下方2、3或4个点的位置去加仓

10:04 - 10:09

EN: his second part on 2, 3, or 4 points below his first.

ZH: 那么多头更愿意在下方2、3或4个点的位置去加仓

10:12 - 10:18

EN: In general, he also wants the second position to be

ZH: 同时,他也希望加仓的距离至少是止损距离的3分之1

10:15 - 10:18

EN: at least a third of the way down to his stop.

ZH: 同时,他也希望加仓的距离至少是止损距离的3分之1

10:18 - 10:23

EN: So he might look at this and say two legs down

ZH: 所以他可以看到两段下跌之后——1,反弹,2—— 然后在这根阳线上方买入(约50%回调)

10:21 - 10:23

EN: - one, pullback, two – maybe buy above this bull bar.

ZH: 所以他可以看到两段下跌之后——1,反弹,2—— 然后在这根阳线上方买入(约50%回调)

10:23 - 10:25

EN: And that is acceptable.

ZH: 这是可以接受的

10:25 - 10:28

EN: The problem with that is the channel down at that point is very tight,

ZH: 问题是,此时的下跌通道非常窄

10:28 - 10:31

EN: so chances are there’ll be at least one more leg down.

ZH: 所以很可能还有一段下跌

10:31 - 10:37

EN: But it is okay to buy here and then buy more above that bull bar,

ZH: 但在这里买入,然后在那个阳线上方加仓, 希望回调在这里结束,也是可以的

10:35 - 10:37

EN: hoping that it’s the end of the correction.

ZH: 但在这里买入,然后在那个阳线上方加仓, 希望回调在这里结束,也是可以的

10:40 - 10:44

EN: And if he was willing to scale in a second time, he would look to buy

ZH: 如果他愿意第2次加仓,

10:44 - 10:50

EN: at least 1 point below that, 1 point the minimum scalp, and he’d like to buy

ZH: 距离至少再隔开1个点,因为1个点是剥头皮的最小目标

10:50 - 10:54

EN: above a bull bar, so either there or above here or above there.

ZH: 他希望在阳线上方买入,所以在这里、这里,或那里买入

10:58 - 11:01

EN: And if he’s very aggressive – let’s say he bought one part here,

ZH: 如果他非常激进——假设他在这里买入一部分

11:01 - 11:05

EN: second part there, a third part there – he might even buy more here,

ZH: 第2部分在那里,第3部分在那里—— 他还想要在这里加仓

11:05 - 11:08

EN: but this is essentially the same price as that.

ZH: 但这里基本上和之前的价格相同

11:09 - 11:13

EN: You’re increasing your position, but you’re not buying at a lower price.

ZH: 仓位在变大,但并不是以更低的价格买入,

11:13 - 11:14

EN: Most traders would not do that.

ZH: 大多数交易者不会这样做

11:19 - 11:23

EN: If you start to see a strong reversal up, the bar’s getting bigger,

ZH: 如果你看到市场强势反转上涨,K线变大,收在最高,

11:22 - 11:29

EN: closes on the high, you could hold your position

ZH: 如果你看到市场强势反转上涨,K线变大,收在最高, 你可以一直持有,直到上涨趋势开始被反转——

11:25 - 11:29

EN: until there’s a possible reversal of the trend.

ZH: 你可以一直持有,直到上涨趋势开始被反转——

11:29 - 11:32

EN: Here we got a Buy Climax and a bear bar and a failed breakout,

ZH: 抢购高潮,阴线收在最低,突破前期高点失败

11:32 - 11:37

EN: so some traders would buy here, buy – let’s say the trader bought here

ZH: 所以,交易者一开始在这里买入,假设他在这里加仓

11:37 - 11:40

EN: and bought more here, so he bought three parts.

ZH: 然后在这里第2次加仓,总共买入了3次

11:40 - 11:46

EN: He would get out below that bear bar after the Buy Climax

ZH: 他在那个阴线的下方离场,因为他看到了抢购高潮, 以及突破前期高点失败

11:44 - 11:46

EN: and the failed breakout above this high.

ZH: 他在那个阴线的下方离场,因为他看到了抢购高潮, 以及突破前期高点失败

Slide 006

Time: 11:50

Slide 006

Bilingual Transcript

11:51 - 11:54

EN: A lot of traders, they buy here and let’s say they buy here.

ZH: 很多交易者,他们一开始在这里买入, 假设他们在紫色框框加仓

11:54 - 11:58

EN: They’re just trying to get out breakeven at their first entry,

ZH: 他们只是尝试在初始入场价格离场

11:58 - 12:01

EN: and that’s because they look at this and say, “Okay, bull trend.

ZH: 因为他们认为:“不错,上涨趋势;

12:01 - 12:06

EN: Uh oh – the selling is too much.

ZH: 坏了,卖盘太多了,回调太深

12:04 - 12:06

EN: The pullback is too deep.

ZH: 坏了,卖盘太多了,回调太深

12:06 - 12:09

EN: Probably now instead of a bull trend, it’s a Trading Range.

ZH: 现在不再是上涨趋势,更有可能是震荡区间

12:09 - 12:14

EN: And if it’s a Trading Range, it might not get much

ZH: 如果是震荡区间,大概率不会超过区间顶部太多

12:12 - 12:20

EN: above this current high of the Trading Range, and therefore if I buy here

ZH: 如果是震荡区间,大概率不会超过区间顶部太多 所以,我在这里买入,现在认为市场处于震荡区间

12:16 - 12:27

EN: and now conclude the market’s in a Trading Range, I want to sell high at the top

ZH: 所以,我在这里买入,现在认为市场处于震荡区间 我想要在区间的顶部卖出——比如在它的收盘—— 所以我的初始仓位打平,加仓的部分赚钱。”

12:21 - 12:27

EN: of the range – maybe at that close – so I get out breakeven on my first trade

ZH: 我想要在区间的顶部卖出——比如在它的收盘—— 所以我的初始仓位打平,加仓的部分赚钱。”

12:24 - 12:27

EN: and then with a profit on my second trade.”

ZH: 我想要在区间的顶部卖出——比如在它的收盘—— 所以我的初始仓位打平,加仓的部分赚钱。”

12:30 - 12:34

EN: If the premise is still valid – the trader looks at this

ZH: 如果(上涨趋势的)前提仍然有效——

12:34 - 12:41

EN: and sees the market accelerating upward here, 4 consecutive bull bars,

ZH: 交易者看到这里加速上涨,连续4、5、6根阳线

12:38 - 12:41

EN: 5 bull bars, and then 6 bull bars – he might decide,

ZH: 交易者看到这里加速上涨,连续4、5、6根阳线

12:41 - 12:47

EN: “Well, I’m not going to get out here.

ZH: 他可以改变计划:“那我先不急着离场, 继续持有,直到市场开始反转下跌。”

12:42 - 12:47

EN: I’m just going to stay on in the position until I get a reversal down.”

ZH: 他可以改变计划:“那我先不急着离场, 继续持有,直到市场开始反转下跌。”

12:47 - 12:54

EN: In that case, he could get out at the high with a profit

ZH: 如果这样做的话,最终他的初始仓位也可以小赚, 加仓的部分赚得更多

12:51 - 12:54

EN: on his first entry and a profit on his second entry.

ZH: 如果这样做的话,最终他的初始仓位也可以小赚, 加仓的部分赚得更多

12:56 - 13:01

EN: In general, if the trader is sufficiently disappointed by this,

ZH: 通常来说,如果交易者对深度回调感到失望

13:01 - 13:06

EN: he would get out breakeven at his first entry and with a profit on this one.

ZH: 他会在初始入场价格离场,一半打平,一半赚钱

13:06 - 13:08

EN: But this is a special case.

ZH: 但这是一个特殊情况

13:08 - 13:12

EN: The market started to accelerate up after a Double Bottom Higher Low.

ZH: 市场在形成低点抬高的双底之后,开始加速上涨

13:14 - 13:16

EN: Chances are we’re just going to go higher.

ZH: 大概率还会再涨一些

13:16 - 13:18

EN: A lot of traders wouldn’t care.

ZH: 但很多交易者并不在乎

13:18 - 13:22

EN: They would just – they would say, “Okay, it looks like a Trading Range.

ZH: 他们认为:“这看起来像一个震荡区间

13:22 - 13:23

EN: Not that great a rally.

ZH: 并不是很强的上涨趋势

13:23 - 13:25

EN: Pretty protracted selloff.

ZH: 抛售持续了很久

13:25 - 13:28

EN: It’s probably going to have a hard time getting much above this.

ZH: 大概率很难突破这个高点太多

13:28 - 13:32

EN: I’m just going to place a limit order to sell out of my entire position

ZH: 所以我要挂一个限价卖单,把所有仓位卖掉

13:32 - 13:36

EN: at that price, so I get out breakeven on my first buy from over here

ZH: 这样的话,我的初始仓位打平离场,

13:36 - 13:39

EN: and then I get out with a profit on this buy.”

ZH: 而加仓的部分是赚钱的。”

13:41 - 13:46

EN: Sometimes traders will look at this and say, “Wow, this is down 20, 30, 40 bars.

ZH: 有时交易者会说:“哇!已经跌了20、30、40根K线

13:46 - 13:48

EN: That’s much further down than I wanted.

ZH: 比我想象中要多得多

13:48 - 13:52

EN: I’m just going to dump the entire position at breakeven.”

ZH: 整个仓位打平的时候我就要走了。”

13:52 - 13:56

EN: So his first entry is here, second entry let’s say is here.

ZH: 他的第1次买入在这里,第2次买入在这里

13:56 - 13:58

EN: This is the midpoint between his two entries,

ZH: 这是他两个入场价的中点

13:58 - 14:01

EN: so he’ll just place a limit order to get out here

ZH: 他会直接在这里挂限价卖单离场

14:01 - 14:05

EN: with this much profit on his second and that much loss on his first.

ZH: 第2次入场赚了这么多,第1次入场亏了这么多

14:05 - 14:07

EN: So he’s breakeven on the entire trade.

ZH: 所以总体正好打平

14:09 - 14:19

EN: That is acceptable, and whenever you feel sufficiently disappointed

ZH: 这是可以接受的,每当你对市场的行为感到足够失望时, 打平离场永远不是一件坏事(注:但也不怎么好)

14:13 - 14:19

EN: by what the market’s doing, it’s never a bad thing to just get out breakeven.

ZH: 这是可以接受的,每当你对市场的行为感到足够失望时, 打平离场永远不是一件坏事(注:但也不怎么好)

Slide 007

Time: 14:15

Slide 007

Bilingual Transcript

14:21 - 14:26

EN: The bulls who bought this rally, especially those who bought here,

ZH: 那些追涨的多头,尤其是在这里买入的那些人

14:26 - 14:29

EN: were not expecting the pullback to last this deep,

ZH: 没有预料到回调会这么深

14:29 - 14:32

EN: almost all the way down to their stop, and for this many bars.

ZH: 几乎跌到了他们的止损位置,下跌了这么多根K线

14:33 - 14:36

EN: That means a Trading Range is more likely than a bull trend.

ZH: 这意味着更有可能是震荡区间,而不是上涨趋势

14:39 - 14:42

EN: Because of that, the bulls see a Double Bottom here,

ZH: 因此,多头在这里看到一个双底

14:42 - 14:44

EN: neckline here, maybe a Measured Move up.

ZH: 颈线在这里,也许会涨到上方的MM目标位

14:44 - 14:47

EN: They see a bigger Double Bottom here to here.

ZH: 这里有一个更大的双顶——这里和这里

14:47 - 14:51

EN: Maybe we break above this neckline and go for a Measured Move up.

ZH: 会不会突破颈线,涨到MM目标位?

14:51 - 14:55

EN: That is unlikely when the pullback is as deep as this.

ZH: 当回调这么深的时候,这是不太可能的

14:55 - 14:58

EN: This means the upside is probably going to be limited,

ZH: 上涨空间大概率会被限制

15:02 - 15:07

EN: so a Trading Range is more likely than a break above this high,

ZH: 所以更有可能是震荡区间, 而不是大幅突破这个高点——大双底的颈线

15:05 - 15:07

EN: the neckline of this Double Bottom.

ZH: 所以更有可能是震荡区间, 而不是大幅突破这个高点——大双底的颈线

15:07 - 15:12

EN: I know it’s a Higher Low, but it’s still, as far as computers are concerned,

ZH: 看上去只是低点抬高了,但一些电脑程序会把它看作双底

15:12 - 15:13

EN: it’s a type of Double Bottom.

ZH: 这也是双底的一种

15:13 - 15:17

EN: You could also call it a Triangle – one push, two pushes, three pushes.

ZH: 你也可以说它是三角形——1,2,3

15:22 - 15:23

EN: But sufficiently disappointing.

ZH: 总之,多头非常失望

15:23 - 15:25

EN: A lot of bear bars.

ZH: 很多阴线

15:25 - 15:27

EN: Probably not going to be a big bull trend.

ZH: 不太会是一个大的上涨趋势

15:27 - 15:32

EN: This is a fairly big bull trend, but unlikely to go up for a Measured Move.

ZH: 后面的上涨已经非常强势了,但仍然不太可能涨到MM目标位

15:33 - 15:36

EN: So you’ve got a Double Bottom Higher Low Major Trend Reversal,

ZH: 所以这是一个低点抬高的双底大反转

15:36 - 15:40

EN: and you get a bear trend here, a bull breakout, and a Double Bottom.

ZH: 下降趋势,向上突破,然后形成双底

Slide 008

Time: 15:44

Slide 008

Bilingual Transcript

15:44 - 15:48

EN: Again, since a lot of traders are going to scalp out at the first entry

ZH: 再次强调,因为很多交易者会在初始入场价格离场, 初始仓位打平,

15:48 - 15:56

EN: and they want to make a profit on their second entry, you want the second entry

ZH: 加仓的部分赚钱,所以加仓至少要隔开一定的距离

15:53 - 15:56

EN: to be at least as big as a minimum scalp.

ZH: 加仓的部分赚钱,所以加仓至少要隔开一定的距离

15:57 - 16:01

EN: In the Emini, for example, you want this to be at least a point below that,

ZH: 例如,在ES中,至少要隔开1个点的距离

16:01 - 16:04

EN: and this is obviously several points below that, so it meets that minimum.

ZH: 而这里显然比它要低了好几个点,所以满足了最低要求

16:05 - 16:08

EN: You don’t want to be buying here and then buying more right here.

ZH: 在这里买入之后,不要很着急地在这里加仓

16:14 - 16:21

EN: If you’re buying up here in the Emini, you want to be buying preferably 2, 3,

ZH: 如果这是ES,你在这里买入之后, 最好在下方2、3、4个点的距离加仓,而不仅仅是1个点

16:19 - 16:21

EN: or 4 points lower here, not 1 or 2 points.

ZH: 如果这是ES,你在这里买入之后, 最好在下方2、3、4个点的距离加仓,而不仅仅是1个点

16:21 - 16:24

EN: If you’re buying in the Forex market on a chart like this

ZH: 如果是外汇,遇到类似的趋势去追涨,

16:24 - 16:27

EN: - 5-minute chart, 15-minute chart, 60-minute chart

ZH: 不管是5分钟图,还是15分钟图,60分钟图

16:27 - 16:32

EN: - if you’re buying here, you don’t want this to be just 10 pips lower.

ZH: ——如果你在这里买入,不要只是间隔10 pips就加仓

16:32 - 16:35

EN: After this many bars down, you’d want it to be

ZH: 在下跌了这么多根K线之后,

16:35 - 16:42

EN: - you’d prefer it to be 20 or 30 pips lower so that you make 20 or 30 pips

ZH: 你希望距离至少是20个,30个pips, 这样你在初始仓位打平的时候, 加仓的部分就能赚到20~30个pips

16:39 - 16:42

EN: on this buy and you get out breakeven on that buy.

ZH: 这样你在初始仓位打平的时候, 加仓的部分就能赚到20~30个pips

Slide 009

Time: 16:45

Slide 009

Bilingual Transcript

16:45 - 16:47

EN: Let’s look at this again.

ZH: 还是这个案例(注:接下来具体讲仓位的计算)

16:47 - 16:54

EN: Trader buys that close, and let’s say this blue box is what you normally risk.

ZH: 交易者在它的收盘买入,假设蓝色框框的高度是你平时的止损距离

16:55 - 16:59

EN: So you get in there and you normally would not risk more than that.

ZH: 你的大部分交易,止损不会大于这个高度

17:00 - 17:01

EN: But look where the stop is.

ZH: 但是这笔交易要用到宽止损

17:02 - 17:06

EN: The stop is almost three times your normal risk.

ZH: 止损距离几乎是平时的3倍

17:07 - 17:10

EN: So if your stop is three times your normal risk,

ZH: 如果止损距离是平时的3倍

17:10 - 17:14

EN: you have to trade only one-third your position size.

ZH: 你的仓位就要减小到3分之1

17:16 - 17:20

EN: And let’s say you bought again somewhere in here.

ZH: 假设你在这里的某个地方加仓买入

17:20 - 17:25

EN: Let’s say you bought right there, and this is your normal risk,

ZH: 假设你就在这里加仓, 同样,蓝色框框的高度是平时的止损距离

17:24 - 17:25

EN: the size of that rectangle.

ZH: 假设你就在这里加仓, 同样,蓝色框框的高度是平时的止损距离

17:25 - 17:34

EN: And since your stop is down here, on this second entry you’re risking

ZH: 由于你的止损在这里,从加仓的入场点到止损, 又是两个框框的高度

17:32 - 17:36

EN: two times your normal risk, so you’ve got a total of five rectangles.

ZH: 由于你的止损在这里,从加仓的入场点到止损, 又是两个框框的高度 所以一共是5个蓝色框框

17:36 - 17:39

EN: So if your position is buying here and buying more here,

ZH: 如果你在这里买入,然后在这里加仓,

17:40 - 17:42

EN: your total risk is five times normal

ZH: 总的止损距离是平时的5倍

17:44 - 17:53

EN: – and that means that your positions

ZH: 也就是说,你的仓位必须减小到平时的5分之1,即20%

17:47 - 17:53

EN: here and here should be no more than maybe 20% of your normal position size.

ZH: 也就是说,你的仓位必须减小到平时的5分之1,即20%

17:53 - 17:57

EN: If you cannot do that, if you cannot trade large enough

ZH: 如果你做不到这一点,如果你无法用很小的仓位去做,

17:57 - 18:00

EN: to do this trade, you don’t do the trade.

ZH: 那就不要做这一笔交易

18:01 - 18:05

EN: Whenever the market tells you what you have to do and your account size

ZH: 当市场告诉你应该怎么做,

18:05 - 18:10

EN: or your emotions don’t work for what you have to do, you do not take the trade.

ZH: 但你的账户不够大,或者情绪上不愿意这样做的时候, 就不要交易

18:10 - 18:13

EN: So let’s say you can only trade 2 contracts in the Emini.

ZH: 假设你的账户很小,只能在ES中交易2手合约

18:14 - 18:18

EN: You can only take this trade if your normal position size is 5 or 10 contracts,

ZH: 想要用这种方法交易,你平时的仓位需要5手或10手合约 (注:这样20%仓位就是1手或2手合约)

18:18 - 18:22

EN: and if your normal position size is not 5 or 10 contracts,

ZH: 如果你平时的正常仓位小于5手合约

18:22 - 18:23

EN: just don’t take the trade.

ZH: 那么就放弃这笔交易 (注:或者交易MES,其合约大小是ES的10分之1)

18:23 - 18:25

EN: Don’t worry about it.

ZH: 不要纠结,会有其它机会的

18:24 - 18:25

EN: There’ll be other trades.

ZH: 不要纠结,会有其它机会的

18:30 - 18:35

EN: Total risk if you buy here and buy more here is five times normal risk.

ZH: 如果你在这里买入,然后在这里加仓, 总的止损距离是平时的5倍

18:36 - 18:41

EN: Your total position between these two has to be about 20%

ZH: 你的总仓位必须减小到平时的20%

18:41 - 18:46

EN: of your normal position size, so maybe 10% here, 10% there.

ZH: 比如这里买10%,那里买10%

18:46 - 18:48

EN: But you’ve got to trade really, really small.

ZH: 你必须用很小很小的仓位

18:48 - 18:55

EN: And if you cannot trade really small because of your account size

ZH: 如果因为账户较小(平时已经在用最小的仓位交易了), 已经无法再减小仓位了 或者情绪上不愿意这么做,那就等待其它的交易机会

18:52 - 18:55

EN: or emotions, just wait for a different trade.

ZH: 或者情绪上不愿意这么做,那就等待其它的交易机会

Slide 010

Time: 18:55

Slide 010

Bilingual Transcript

18:58 - 19:02

EN: Again, if you’re buying anywhere in this bull trend

ZH: 再次强调,如果你在这个上涨趋势的任何地方买入

19:02 - 19:04

EN: - doesn’t matter if you’re buying here or here,

ZH: ——不管是在这里,还是这里买入,

19:04 - 19:06

EN: the stop is still down here or here.

ZH: 止损都应该放在这里或这里

19:07 - 19:10

EN: So the market does not care where you got in.

ZH: 市场不在乎你在哪里入场

19:10 - 19:13

EN: All it cares about is where the stop belongs.

ZH: 只有止损的位置是重要的

19:14 - 19:20

EN: Now, I said some traders may not want

ZH: 之前提到,有些交易者不愿意被长期的回调套牢

19:16 - 19:20

EN: to hold through a protracted reversal down.

ZH: 之前提到,有些交易者不愿意被长期的回调套牢

19:20 - 19:24

EN: In other words, they put this as a catastrophic stop

ZH: 换句话说,这只是防止意外的保护性止损, 以防市场突然崩盘

19:23 - 19:24

EN: in case the market just collapses.

ZH: 换句话说,这只是防止意外的保护性止损, 以防市场突然崩盘

19:24 - 19:27

EN: They want to make sure they get out without too big of a loss,

ZH: 只是为了保证自己不会在意外中亏太多钱

19:27 - 19:30

EN: but they have no intention of ever letting this stop get hit.

ZH: 但通常他们几乎不会让这个止损被打到

19:31 - 19:36

EN: Well, they can look at this, they can say, okay, maybe a Parabolic Wedge

ZH: 现在他们看到,这也许是抛物线楔形顶——1,2,3

19:35 - 19:41

EN: - one, two, three – maybe two legs up – one, two, three,

ZH: 现在他们看到,这也许是抛物线楔形顶——1,2,3 或者是两段——1,回调,2——第2段陷阱, 然后出现了一根阴线

19:39 - 19:41

EN: 2nd Leg Trap, and we got a bear bar here.

ZH: 或者是两段——1,回调,2——第2段陷阱, 然后出现了一根阴线

19:41 - 19:43

EN: Maybe I’ll just get out below the bear bar.

ZH: 他们会在阴线的低点下方离场

19:43 - 19:48

EN: Or, big bear reversal bar – big up, big down, probably second leg down.

ZH: 或者,看到反转的大阴线——大涨,大跌, 很可能有第2段下跌

19:48 - 19:49

EN: Maybe I’ll get out here.

ZH: 所以在这个时候离场

19:50 - 19:55

EN: A buy setup, a pullback, but after 2 bars and a big bear bar,

ZH: 这根阳线的上方是高1,但是左边是大阴线,

19:55 - 19:58

EN: probably sellers above here and then a second leg down,

ZH: 在它的上方很可能有卖盘,导致第2段下跌

19:58 - 20:00

EN: so maybe I could exit my long here.

ZH: 所以多头可以在这里离场

20:00 - 20:05

EN: So buy here and I’ll just get out with a loss there,

ZH: 在这里买入,然后在那里、或者低1、或者低2下方小亏离场

20:02 - 20:05

EN: or below the Low 1 or below the Low 2.

ZH: 在这里买入,然后在那里、或者低1、或者低2下方小亏离场

20:05 - 20:08

EN: Those are all reasonable things to do.

ZH: 这些都是合理的做法

20:10 - 20:17

EN: You can stop yourself out, for example, here or here, or right here.

ZH: 你可以主动提前离场,比如在这里或这里,或者在这里

20:17 - 20:22

EN: So those are all reasonable stops, and the other reasonable stop is right here.

ZH: 这些都是合理的离场机会; 还有一个合理的止损,就是在这里

20:22 - 20:27

EN: And anything in between, I call it a “skunk stop,” right?

ZH: 如果你在介于两者之间的地方离场,我就说它是“臭止损” (注:原文skunk的意思是臭鼬)

20:28 - 20:30

EN: Because it stinks and it’s in the middle

ZH: 因为这是一招臭棋,而且不上不下很尴尬 (注:在美国偶尔会有臭鼬横在马路当中,导致司机急刹车)

20:30 - 20:33

EN: and the result will be it’ll kill your account.

ZH: 一直这么做,会搞垮你的账户

20:33 - 20:42

EN: If you decide not to take one of the early exits and you decide you don’t want

ZH: 如果你既不愿意提前离场,又不愿意依赖初始止损

20:39 - 20:42

EN: to take the late exit, the far exit, and you say,

ZH: 如果你既不愿意提前离场,又不愿意依赖初始止损

20:42 - 20:48

EN: “Well, maybe I’ll get out below this bar or maybe I’ll get out

ZH: 最后在这根K线下方,或者在跌破这根K线的时候离场, 这样的做法是亏钱的策略

20:45 - 20:48

EN: if it breaks out below that bar,” these are losing strategies.

ZH: 最后在这根K线下方,或者在跌破这根K线的时候离场, 这样的做法是亏钱的策略

20:50 - 20:58

EN: In between the quick exit and the distant stop, and these are bad exits.

ZH: 要么提前离场,要么依赖初始止损, 在两者的当中止损,是非常糟糕的做法

20:58 - 20:59

EN: You’re in the middle of a Trading Range

ZH: 因为此刻你正处于震荡区间的中间

20:59 - 21:01

EN: and the market’s falling below a Higher Low.

ZH: 市场跌破了次要的低点

21:01 - 21:03

EN: Chances are there are more buyers than sellers there.

ZH: 在次要低点的下方大概率是有买盘的

21:03 - 21:06

EN: Falling below a Higher Low in a Trading Range,

ZH: (重复)市场跌破了次要的低点

21:06 - 21:08

EN: chances are there are more buyers here than sellers,

ZH: 在次要低点的下方,大概率有更多人买入,而不是卖出

21:08 - 21:11

EN: so you don’t want to be doing the opposite of what most traders are doing.

ZH: 所以你不应该在别人都买入的时候去卖出

21:12 - 21:14

EN: Those are skunk stops.

ZH: 那些都是“臭止损”

21:14 - 21:17

EN: You either get out early or you rely on your stop,

ZH: 要么早点离场,要么依靠初始止损

21:17 - 21:20

EN: or you wait until the market’s clearly bearish.

ZH: 或者等到明显是下降趋势时离场

21:20 - 21:28

EN: You just don’t stick a stop somewhere just

ZH: 不要因为内心承受不住折磨,就随随便便地止损了, 那是亏损的做法

21:23 - 21:28

EN: because you cannot take the pain anymore, because it’s a losing strategy.

ZH: 不要因为内心承受不住折磨,就随随便便地止损了, 那是亏损的做法

21:32 - 21:36

EN: In this video I talked about scaling into losing positions.

ZH: 这节课我讲了在浮亏的情况下加仓

Slide 011

Time: 21:34

Slide 011

Bilingual Transcript

21:36 - 21:40

EN: So if you enter a trade and the market goes against you

ZH: 在开仓之后,市场反向移动,

21:40 - 21:44

EN: and your premise is still valid, and if you’re trading small enough

ZH: 但此时你的前提还是成立的, 如果你的仓位足够小,

21:44 - 21:49

EN: and using the appropriate stop, you can add to your losing position

ZH: 并且设置了正确的止损,你可以在浮亏的情况下加仓

21:49 - 21:53

EN: in an attempt to make a profit or at least to avoid a loss.

ZH: 以此来扭亏为盈,或者至少避免亏损

21:56 - 21:57

EN: I’m Al Brooks.

ZH: 我是阿尔·布鲁克斯

21:57 - 21:59

EN: Thank you for watching the Brooks Trading Course.

ZH: 感谢观看布鲁克斯交易课程

21:59 - 22:03

EN: This video is on scaling into trades.

ZH: 加仓的第2节课,就先讲到这里