Skip to content
Price Action Encyclopedia Index

al-brooks-course

41A - Trading Breakouts

Raw transcript and slide notes for 41A - Trading Breakouts.

Overview

  • Slides: 30
  • Transcript segments: 858
  • Status: 自动按 slide 时间线归档;核心概念和长期笔记可以在每个 slide 的 Study Notes 下继续整理。

Source Media

Transcript 001

Time: 00:02

Bilingual Transcript

00:02 - 00:03

EN: This is Al Brooks.

ZH: 你好,我是阿尔·布鲁克斯

00:03 - 00:05

EN: Thank you for watching the Brooks Trading Course.

ZH: 欢迎观看布鲁克斯交易课

00:06 - 00:09

EN: This is the first of four videos on trading breakouts.

ZH: 接下来的4节课,我们来讲:如何交易突破行情

Slide 001

Time: 00:11

Slide 001

Bilingual Transcript

00:13 - 00:17

EN: I want to begin by talking about bull breakouts.

ZH: 首先我会讲到多头突破

00:17 - 00:21

EN: Next I want to talk about bull breakouts that are particularly strong.

ZH: 然后我会讲到特别强势的多头突破

00:21 - 00:26

EN: I call those Buy The Close bull trends because bulls are so eager to buy

ZH: 我称之为“买收盘”的上涨趋势,因为多头非常急切地买入

00:26 - 00:29

EN: that as soon as a bar closes, they’re buying at the market.

ZH: 在K线收盘的瞬间,他们会点击“市价买入”

00:29 - 00:32

EN: They’re buying the close of the bull bar, expecting higher prices.

ZH: 他们在阳线的收盘买入,预期价格会继续上涨

00:33 - 00:36

EN: Next I’ll talk about Sell The Close bear trends

ZH: 然后我会讲到“卖收盘”的下降趋势

00:36 - 00:39

EN: - bear breakouts that are so strong, traders are so eager to sell,

ZH: ——空头突破很强势,交易者非常急切地卖出

00:39 - 00:43

EN: that they are selling at the market on the close of a bear bar,

ZH: 他们在阴线收盘的时候市价卖出

00:43 - 00:45

EN: expecting immediate lower prices.

ZH: 预期价格会立刻继续下跌

Slide 002

Time: 00:47

Slide 002

Bilingual Transcript

00:50 - 00:54

EN: The market is reversing up here, and it has a series of bull bars,

ZH: 市场反转上涨到这里,有很多连续的阳线

00:54 - 00:58

EN: several closing on their highs, and the bull bodies are getting bigger.

ZH: 它们收在最高,体积越来越大

00:58 - 01:00

EN: It’s obviously a strong bull trend.

ZH: 显然这是一个强上涨趋势

01:03 - 01:08

EN: At the close of this bar and you had two choices, which would you take?

ZH: 在这根K线收盘时,你有两个选择,你会选哪个?

01:08 - 01:10

EN: Would you bet that it’s going to go down to this low,

ZH: 押注它会跌到这个低点?

01:11 - 01:14

EN: or instead would you bet that it would go that same distance up here?

ZH: 还是押注它会上涨到同样的距离到这里?

01:21 - 01:26

EN: In other words, would you buy this close and put a stop down here,

ZH: 换句话说,是在它的收盘买入,止损放在这里,止盈设置在这里;

01:24 - 01:33

EN: looking to take profits up here? Or would you sell this close

ZH: 换句话说,是在它的收盘买入,止损放在这里,止盈设置在这里; 还是在它的收盘做空,止损放在这里,押注价格会跌回到起涨点?

01:29 - 01:33

EN: and put a stop up here, betting that it would first go back down here?

ZH: 还是在它的收盘做空,止损放在这里,押注价格会跌回到起涨点?

01:39 - 01:42

EN: Clearly the momentum up is very strong.

ZH: 上涨的动能显然非常强势

01:42 - 01:48

EN: The odds are if it’s going here or here, it more likely will go here

ZH: 在这两个价格之中,更大的概率是先上涨到这里,

01:48 - 01:52

EN: before it goes here, and therefore the bull case is better.

ZH: 而不是先下跌到这里,所以做多是更好的选择

01:54 - 01:58

EN: The reward for the bulls buying here is the same as the risk.

ZH: 在这里买入做多,利润与风险相等

Slide 003

Time: 01:55

Slide 003

Bilingual Transcript

01:58 - 02:00

EN: Here’s the reward, here is the risk.

ZH: 利润是这些,风险也是这些

02:00 - 02:04

EN: The bears who sell here, their risk is here, their reward is here.

ZH: 如果在这里卖出做空,风险是这些,利润是这些

02:04 - 02:07

EN: They have reward equal to their risk.

ZH: 利润和风险相等

02:08 - 02:12

EN: So for the bulls and bears, both have the same risk and same reward,

ZH: 对于多头和空头而言,利润和风险一样

02:12 - 02:14

EN: so they have the same risk/reward ratio.

ZH: 也就是说他们的盈亏比一样

02:15 - 02:19

EN: But when you look at this, the probability clearly favors the bulls.

ZH: 但当你看到这样的行情,概率显然对多头有利

02:19 - 02:26

EN: That means the probability is 60% or more that it’s going to go

ZH: 这意味着60%甚至更高的概率, 市场会先涨到多头的目标位,而不是先打掉他们的止损

02:23 - 02:26

EN: to the bull target before it hits the bull stop.

ZH: 这意味着60%甚至更高的概率, 市场会先涨到多头的目标位,而不是先打掉他们的止损

02:27 - 02:38

EN: And therefore, with a probability that’s high, 60%, it’s mathematically okay

ZH: 当概率很高(至少60%)时,利润等于风险的交易在数学上是合理的

02:34 - 02:38

EN: to take a trade where the reward is equal to one time the risk.

ZH: 当概率很高(至少60%)时,利润等于风险的交易在数学上是合理的

02:38 - 02:40

EN: Here’s the reward.

ZH: 利润是这一段

02:40 - 02:47

EN: It’s equal exactly to the risk, but because the probability

ZH: 和风险相等,但因为概率至少有60%,所以在数学上是OK的

02:44 - 02:47

EN: is 60% or higher, the math is okay.

ZH: 和风险相等,但因为概率至少有60%,所以在数学上是OK的

02:47 - 02:49

EN: The Trader’s Equation is positive.

ZH: 交易者方程为正

02:56 - 03:00

EN: Easier to make money buying because the probability is greater,

ZH: 买入做多更容易赚钱,因为胜率更高

03:00 - 03:04

EN: even though the risk and reward is the same for the bulls and the bears.

ZH: 尽管多空双方的风险和利润是相等的

03:09 - 03:14

EN: One of the difficult things traders have is they’re surprised by

ZH: 交易者遇到的一个困难是:他们对市场的快速上涨感到惊讶

03:13 - 03:18

EN: how quickly the market’s going up, and they panic and they cannot decide.

ZH: 交易者遇到的一个困难是:他们对市场的快速上涨感到惊讶 他们很恐慌,无法做出决定——

03:18 - 03:21

EN: “Oh my gosh, it’s going up, but look how far away my stop has to be.”

ZH: “妈呀!暴涨了!止损这么远!!”

03:21 - 03:25

EN: You have to develop the habit of being comfortable with that

ZH: 你必须对这样的行情感到习惯

03:25 - 03:31

EN: and trading appropriately small so that your risk

ZH: 然后用小仓位进行交易,保证这笔交易的风险不会大于平时的其它交易

03:29 - 03:31

EN: is no greater than on any other trade.

ZH: 然后用小仓位进行交易,保证这笔交易的风险不会大于平时的其它交易

03:31 - 03:34

EN: The most important thing is when you see it going up like that

ZH: 最重要的是,当你看到这样的上涨时

03:34 - 03:36

EN: and you say, “Oh my gosh, I’m getting nervous.

ZH: 你心里在想:“天呐,我好紧张。

03:36 - 03:40

EN: I know it’s going up, but I don’t want to risk that much,” buy small.

ZH: 我知道还会涨,但我不想承担这么大的止损” 小仓位买入

03:40 - 03:43

EN: Just buy something, but you have to get long.

ZH: 不管仓位多小,关键是要买

Slide 004

Time: 03:45

Slide 004

Bilingual Transcript

03:45 - 03:47

EN: And in this case, this is what followed.

ZH: 后续的行情是这样的

03:50 - 03:52

EN: I’m always looking for signs of a strong trend.

ZH: 我总是在寻找能证明趋势很强势的信号

03:52 - 03:54

EN: Here we have a bull trend,

ZH: 这里有一个上涨趋势

03:56 - 04:01

EN: and therefore I’m looking for signs of how strong the bull trend is.

ZH: 因此我在寻找上涨趋势到底有多强的信号

04:01 - 04:05

EN: Here we have a pair of bull bars, both closing on their highs.

ZH: 这里有两根阳线,都收在高点

04:05 - 04:08

EN: The open of this bar is at the close of that bar.

ZH: 它的开盘价等于前一根K线的收盘价

04:08 - 04:11

EN: The open of this bar is at the close of that bar.

ZH: 它的开盘价等于前一根K线的收盘价

04:11 - 04:16

EN: As soon as this bar closed, a lot of traders therefore bought the market.

ZH: 说明在前一根K线收盘时,很多交易者点击“市价买入”

04:16 - 04:19

EN: And you can see the pullback from that close is very small.

ZH: 而且可以看到,前一根K线收盘之后的回调非常小 (注:即下影线非常短)

04:19 - 04:22

EN: The pullback from this close is small.

ZH: 它收盘之后的回调非常小

04:22 - 04:23

EN: The pullback from this close is small.

ZH: 它收盘之后的回调非常小

04:23 - 04:28

EN: That means that as soon as a bar closes, more traders are buying than selling.

ZH: 说明在K线收盘的时候,更多人买入,而不是卖出

04:31 - 04:34

EN: Consecutive strong bull bars.

ZH: 连续的强势阳线

04:34 - 04:39

EN: By strong bull bars, I mean decent size or big bodies

ZH: 强势阳线的意思是:体积较大,收盘在高位——

04:37 - 04:39

EN: and the bars closing near their highs.

ZH: 强势阳线的意思是:体积较大,收盘在高位——

04:44 - 04:48

EN: Closing on the high or only a very small tail on the top of the bar.

ZH: 收盘在最高点,或者只有一点点上影线

04:48 - 04:51

EN: That is a sign that the bulls are very eager to buy.

ZH: 这是多头非常渴望买入的信号

Slide 005

Time: 04:53

Slide 005

Bilingual Transcript

04:56 - 04:59

EN: Good Buying Pressure, and therefore when you see this

ZH: 买压很好,当你看到它们,

04:59 - 05:04

EN: and you look to the left, the context is good for higher prices.

ZH: 并且结合左边的背景,这些都有利于继续上涨

05:04 - 05:06

EN: So you look at this, here’s the context

ZH: 左边的背景包括:

05:06 - 05:10

EN: - a bull bar closing on its high following a series of good bull bars.

ZH: 大阳线收在最高,前面也是一系列不错的阳线

05:11 - 05:13

EN: That is good context for the bulls,

ZH: 背景对于多头有利

05:13 - 05:16

EN: and therefore they’ll buy expecting higher prices.

ZH: 所以他们会买入,预期价格继续上涨

05:19 - 05:22

EN: What you don’t see on this chart is the past several days,

ZH: 这张图上看不到过去几天的行情

05:22 - 05:25

EN: and this is what the past several days look like.

ZH: 小图上展现的是过去几天的K线

05:25 - 05:30

EN: This is where we are right here, and you can see we’re at the bottom

ZH: 这是市场目前所处的位置,可以看到正处于震荡区间的下沿

05:30 - 05:36

EN: of a Trading Range and we have an Expanding Triangle and a bull trend,

ZH: 而且是上涨趋势之后的扩张三角形, 所以可能是扩张三角形牛旗

05:34 - 05:36

EN: so it’s an Expanding Triangle bull flag.

ZH: 而且是上涨趋势之后的扩张三角形, 所以可能是扩张三角形牛旗

05:36 - 05:39

EN: We reversed up here from a new low.

ZH: 之前在这个新低反转上涨

05:39 - 05:42

EN: We have a new low here, and we’re starting to reverse up.

ZH: 现在又是新的低点,并且开始反转上涨

05:42 - 05:43

EN: This is another reason to buy.

ZH: 这是另一个买入的理由

05:43 - 05:51

EN: So if you saw the past several days, you would see that we are exactly

ZH: 所以如果你观察过去几天的行情, 你会看到现在正处于扩张三角形的底部

05:48 - 05:51

EN: at the bottom of an Expanding Triangle.

ZH: 所以如果你观察过去几天的行情, 你会看到现在正处于扩张三角形的底部

05:58 - 06:01

EN: It’s important always to remember the market cycle.

ZH: 市场周期永远都是非常重要的

06:01 - 06:05

EN: Only about 10% of the bars on any chart are in a strong breakout phase.

ZH: 任何K线图,只有约10%的K线处于强势突破阶段

06:06 - 06:11

EN: Most 2 to 3 bar breakouts are part of a Trading Range or a Broad Channel.

ZH: 大多数两三根K线的突破,只不过是震荡区间或宽通道中的一部分

06:12 - 06:20

EN: Only 5% of the bars on any chart are the strong breakout

ZH: 只有5~10%的K线是趋势开始时的强势突破,也就是这里的情况

06:17 - 06:20

EN: at the start of a trend, and that’s what we have here.

ZH: 只有5~10%的K线是趋势开始时的强势突破,也就是这里的情况

06:21 - 06:25

EN: And you can see whatever you want – 2 bars, 4 bars, 5 bars

ZH: 只有这里,连续几根阳线是强势的突破

06:25 - 06:27

EN: - compared to 100 bars on the screen.

ZH: 而整个屏幕上有大约100根K线

Slide 006

Time: 06:30

Slide 006

Bilingual Transcript

06:33 - 06:37

EN: Very important to decide early, and it’s also helpful to anticipate.

ZH: 快速做决定的能力非常重要,也要学会提前预判

06:37 - 06:41

EN: You see that we’re reversing up from a break below a range,

ZH: 你看到价格跌破了前期的区间,然后开始反转上涨

06:42 - 06:44

EN: and if you look back at the past several days,

ZH: 再结合过去几天的行情,

06:44 - 06:47

EN: you saw that we’re at the bottom of a range in a bull trend.

ZH: 现在正处于扩张三角形/震荡区间的底部

06:47 - 06:50

EN: And therefore, you have to be expecting a reversal up.

ZH: 因此你要能够预判价格会反转上涨

06:50 - 06:53

EN: When you see it begin to happen, do not deny it.

ZH: 当你看到市场开始上涨时,不要否认它

06:53 - 06:57

EN: You have to try to get long as early as you possibly can.

ZH: 你必须尽早入场做多

07:00 - 07:04

EN: As soon as you start to feel that “oh my gosh, I want a pullback,”

ZH: 一旦你开始想:能不能回调一下?

07:04 - 07:08

EN: that tells you that you have to get long and don’t wait for the pullback.

ZH: 那告诉你,你必须立刻买入,不要等待回调

07:09 - 07:15

EN: Here we have a pair of very big bull bars breaking

ZH: 这里有两根非常大的阳线,突破了当天前期的最高点,收盘在最高

07:12 - 07:15

EN: above the high of the day, closing on their highs.

ZH: 这里有两根非常大的阳线,突破了当天前期的最高点,收盘在最高

07:15 - 07:20

EN: Odds are we’re going up for at least a Measured Move

ZH: 大概率至少会涨到某个MM目标位—— 基于这些K线的高度

07:17 - 07:20

EN: based upon the height of these bars.

ZH: 大概率至少会涨到某个MM目标位—— 基于这些K线的高度

07:23 - 07:31

EN: You could argue that we gapped down, we sold off,

ZH: 空头会争论说:跳空低开,下跌,然后有一些反弹,所以这个是熊旗

07:27 - 07:31

EN: and then we rallied a little bit, and this is a bear flag.

ZH: 空头会争论说:跳空低开,下跌,然后有一些反弹,所以这个是熊旗

07:31 - 07:35

EN: But here, we’re clearly breaking above the top of a bear flag.

ZH: 但在这里,强势地向上突破了

07:35 - 07:38

EN: We’re getting a bull breakout above a bear flag.

ZH: 向上突破了熊旗

07:38 - 07:39

EN: The bulls are taking control.

ZH: 多头已经掌控了局势

07:40 - 07:43

EN: Strong follow-through after the breakout.

ZH: 突破之后有良好的跟随

07:43 - 07:47

EN: The close of this bar above the high of the day, closing on the high of the bar,

ZH: 这根K线的收盘价高于当天之前的最高点,收在最高点,

07:47 - 07:51

EN: and the second bar – now we have consecutive strong bull trend bars.

ZH: 然后又是一根大阳线——现在已经有连续的大阳线了

07:51 - 07:56

EN: The odds are high, 60% or more, that we’re going up

ZH: 概率很高,至少有60%,会继续上涨,涨到某个MM目标位

07:55 - 07:56

EN: for some kind of a Measured Move.

ZH: 概率很高,至少有60%,会继续上涨,涨到某个MM目标位

07:56 - 08:04

EN: Minimum target is the open of the first bar of the breakout to the close

ZH: 最低目标是从突破的第1根K线的开盘价, 到第2根K线的收盘价,往上翻一倍,大约在这个位置

08:00 - 08:04

EN: of the second bar of the breakout, which is somewhere up here.

ZH: 最低目标是从突破的第1根K线的开盘价, 到第2根K线的收盘价,往上翻一倍,大约在这个位置

08:08 - 08:11

EN: Good context, reversing up from below yesterday’s low.

ZH: 背景良好——从昨天的低点下方反转上涨

Slide 007

Time: 08:15

Slide 007

Bilingual Transcript

08:16 - 08:20

EN: There are all kinds of ways to buy, and it doesn’t matter which way you choose.

ZH: 有很多种方法买入,不管选择哪一种都可以

08:20 - 08:23

EN: All that matters is, you have to get long.

ZH: 关键是必须要买入

08:23 - 08:27

EN: You have to choose one of the ways, and if you cannot decide

ZH: 必须选择其中一种方式买入; 如果你无法决定,

08:28 - 08:31

EN: and you’re starting to panic and say “Oh my gosh, my stop is far away.

ZH: 如果开始恐慌:“哇,止损这么远?!

08:31 - 08:33

EN: I know I need to get long.

ZH: 我知道我应该买入,但是我想等回调。”

08:33 - 08:37

EN: I’m waiting for a pullback,” as soon as you start saying

ZH: 我知道我应该买入,但是我想等回调。” 当你产生“想要等回调”的念头时,不要等,直接买

08:35 - 08:37

EN: “I’m waiting for a pullback,” buy.

ZH: 当你产生“想要等回调”的念头时,不要等,直接买

08:37 - 08:38

EN: You know where the stop has to be.

ZH: 你知道止损的位置

08:38 - 08:40

EN: It has to be down here.

ZH: 止损在这个低点下方

08:40 - 08:43

EN: So you just buy and you trade a small enough position

ZH: 所以你直接买入,但是用很小的仓位,

08:43 - 08:45

EN: so that you can put your stop down here.

ZH: 这样就可以安心地把止损放在这里

08:46 - 08:48

EN: That’s the easiest way to buy.

ZH: 这是最简单的买入方式

08:48 - 08:51

EN: You’ve got 5 consecutive bull bars at this point.

ZH: 此时已经有连续5根阳线

08:52 - 08:53

EN: You’re starting to form a sixth one.

ZH: 第6根正在形成中

08:53 - 08:55

EN: You can just buy at the market.

ZH: 你可以直接市价买入

08:59 - 09:02

EN: Some traders will press their bets, which means they buy more,

ZH: 一些交易者会加仓,也就是买入更多

09:02 - 09:09

EN: and they’ll buy at new highs, betting that instead of getting profit-taking

ZH: 比如在创新高的时候继续买入,押注趋势不会在这里停下, 而是会上涨更多

09:06 - 09:09

EN: at the new high, the market’s going to go higher.

ZH: 比如在创新高的时候继续买入,押注趋势不会在这里停下, 而是会上涨更多

09:10 - 09:11

EN: That’s another way to buy.

ZH: 那是另一种买入方式

09:11 - 09:14

EN: So you buy the breakout to a new high.

ZH: 可以在突破创新高的时候买入

09:14 - 09:16

EN: We have a strong bull trend, we pulled back.

ZH: 强上涨趋势,回调

09:16 - 09:18

EN: The bull trend is resuming.

ZH: 上涨趋势正在恢复

09:18 - 09:21

EN: Buy above the high, buy above the prior high.

ZH: 在前期高点的上方挂突破买单

09:22 - 09:24

EN: You do that in strong breakouts.

ZH: 在强势突破期间可以这么做

09:24 - 09:28

EN: If the market is in a weak bull channel, you’ll take profits

ZH: 但是,如果市场处于弱上涨通道,那么多头应该在新高止盈

09:28 - 09:32

EN: on your longs at new highs, and bears will sell at new highs.

ZH: 同时空头会在新高卖出做空

09:32 - 09:36

EN: But nowhere in this entire chart was the market weak enough

ZH: 但在这里,不存在弱的宽上涨通道

09:36 - 09:43

EN: for the bulls to be selling new highs

ZH: 所以创新高的时候,多头不应该止盈,也没有空头去卖空

09:39 - 09:43

EN: and for the bears to be selling at prior highs for a short.

ZH: 所以创新高的时候,多头不应该止盈,也没有空头去卖空

09:46 - 09:49

EN: You can buy the close of any bar, like a bull bar,

ZH: 你可以在任何K线的收盘买入,比如阳线,

09:49 - 09:51

EN: but you can also buy the close of bear bars,

ZH: 但也可以在阴线的收盘买入

09:51 - 09:53

EN: betting that the reversal down will fail.

ZH: 押注反转下跌的尝试会失败

09:56 - 09:58

EN: You can buy above the high of the prior bar.

ZH: 你可以在前1根K线的高点上方挂突破买单

09:58 - 10:02

EN: Here we pulled back for a bar – this high is above the high of that bar.

ZH: 这里是回调——因为它的低点低于前一根K线的低点 (注:原文这里有一些口误)

10:02 - 10:05

EN: You can place a stop to buy above this bar, and you get filled here.

ZH: 你可以在它的高点上方挂突破买单,订单会在这里成交

10:05 - 10:07

EN: Or you can buy a High 2 buy.

ZH: 或者你可以在高2入场点买入

10:07 - 10:11

EN: Two legs down, one, pullback, two, and you have a bull bar.

ZH: 两段下跌——1,反弹,2,然后出现了一根阳线

10:11 - 10:14

EN: Buy on a stop above the high of this bar and get filled here.

ZH: 在这根K线的高点上方挂突破买单,订单会在这里成交

10:18 - 10:20

EN: You can buy below a bar.

ZH: 你可以在K线的低点下方挂现价买单

10:20 - 10:21

EN: Here’s a second entry short.

ZH: 这里是第2做空入场点

10:21 - 10:25

EN: This bar went below that bear bar, so that’s a first entry short,

ZH: 它跌破了前一根K线的低点,所以是第1做空入场点

10:25 - 10:28

EN: and now we have a Micro Double Top, and this would be a second entry short,

ZH: 然后有一个小双顶,这将是第2做空入场点

10:28 - 10:30

EN: betting on a failed breakout.

ZH: 空头押注向上的突破失败

10:30 - 10:33

EN: But you know the probability is that we’re going higher,

ZH: 但你知道大概率会继续上涨

10:34 - 10:37

EN: and therefore it makes more sense to buy at the low of this bar

ZH: 因此在这根K线的低点买入更加合理

10:37 - 10:41

EN: and you get filled right here, betting that the bear reversal will fail

ZH: 限价买单在这里成交,多头押注反转下跌的尝试会失败

10:41 - 10:44

EN: and become a bull flag and that the bull trend will resume.

ZH: 它会变成牛旗,然后上涨趋势恢复

10:48 - 10:50

EN: You can buy a strong bear close,

ZH: 你可以在强势阴线的收盘买入

10:50 - 10:54

EN: betting that it’ll be a failed reversal attempt.

ZH: 押注它会是失败的反转

Slide 008

Time: 11:00

Slide 008

Bilingual Transcript

11:00 - 11:02

EN: When the market’s in a strong bull breakout,

ZH: 如果市场处于强势的多头突破阶段

11:02 - 11:06

EN: it’s spending most of its time at the high of the breakout.

ZH: 它大部分时间都在创新高

11:06 - 11:08

EN: The market just keeps going up and up and up,

ZH: 市场不语,只是一味上涨、上涨、再上涨

11:09 - 11:11

EN: and beginners are always worried about risk.

ZH: 新手总是过于担心风险

11:11 - 11:15

EN: So if you’re buying any of these opportunities, your stop is down here,

ZH: 如果你在这里某个地方买入了,止损都在这个低点下方

11:15 - 11:21

EN: and the beginner looks at that and says, “Wow, you know, that’s 10 points down.

ZH: 新手会说:“哇!止损距离有10个点!我不想冒这么大的风险”

11:19 - 11:21

EN: I don’t want to risk 10 points.”

ZH: 新手会说:“哇!止损距离有10个点!我不想冒这么大的风险”

11:21 - 11:24

EN: If you cannot risk 10 points, do not take the trade.

ZH: 如果你无法承担10个点的风险,就不要做这笔交易

11:24 - 11:28

EN: But if you are able to risk the appropriate amount

ZH: 但如果你能够承担适当的风险

11:28 - 11:31

EN: - in this case, it would be about 10 points – then take the trade,

ZH: ——在这个案例中,止损大约是10个点——那么就可以交易

11:31 - 11:35

EN: because the probability is very high that you’re going to make money

ZH: 因为你有非常高的胜率,

11:35 - 11:39

EN: and that you’ll make a reward that’s at least as big as your Initial Risk,

ZH: 尽管利润目标和初始风险一样大,

11:40 - 11:43

EN: and therefore you have a positive Trader’s Equation.

ZH: 但数学期望是大于0的

11:48 - 11:51

EN: Some beginners don’t buy, and they’re hoping for a pullback

ZH: 一些新手不敢买,他们希望有一些回调

11:51 - 11:53

EN: because they want a smaller stop.

ZH: 因为他们想要更小的止损

11:53 - 11:56

EN: So for example, some beginner might not buy any of this

ZH: 例如,一些新手可能不会在这里追涨

11:56 - 12:01

EN: and then he’ll buy the High 2 bull flag and put a stop

ZH: 然后他在高2牛旗买入,并且把止损放在高2牛旗的下方 (注:合理,但小止损更容易被打到)

11:58 - 12:01

EN: below the bottom of the High 2 bull flag.

ZH: 然后他在高2牛旗买入,并且把止损放在高2牛旗的下方 (注:合理,但小止损更容易被打到)

12:01 - 12:04

EN: That’s okay, but you ended up missing a lot of the trade,

ZH: 这样做事OK的,但是会让你错过很多交易 (注:因为有的趋势一直上涨,没有两段回调的机会)

12:04 - 12:09

EN: and it’s possible that this pullback might not have come

ZH: 或者趋势继续上涨了很久,才出现这样的回调

12:07 - 12:09

EN: until the market was much higher.

ZH: 或者趋势继续上涨了很久,才出现这样的回调

12:09 - 12:11

EN: So you’re risking missing a good trade.

ZH: 所以等待回调就有错过机会的风险

12:13 - 12:17

EN: You don’t get a pullback until experts start to take profits.

ZH: 市场不会回调,直到机构开始止盈

12:17 - 12:19

EN: Why would anybody take profits here?

ZH: 为什么会有人在这里止盈?

12:19 - 12:22

EN: Because they bought down here, and their stop is far away.

ZH: 因为他们在这里买入,他们的止损很远

12:22 - 12:25

EN: Their risk is big, and they want to reduce their risk,

ZH: 风险越来越大,他们想要减少风险

12:25 - 12:26

EN: and then they take profits.

ZH: 所以他们止盈(至少一部分)

12:27 - 12:30

EN: If the market does not reverse down very much,

ZH: 如果市场没有大幅反转下跌 (注:说明空头没有足够的力量掌控市场)

12:30 - 12:35

EN: they’ll look to buy again on a reversal up – for example, a High 2 bull flag.

ZH: 他们就会在上涨时再次买入——比如,高2牛旗

12:35 - 12:37

EN: High 1, High 2.

ZH: 高1,高2

12:44 - 12:47

EN: All of these entries look good enough for experts,

ZH: 对于机构而言,所有的这些入场点都很好

12:47 - 12:53

EN: and they’re buying for any reason, knowing that all reversal attempts

ZH: 他们会以各种方式买入,因为他们知道所有反转下跌的尝试都会失败

12:50 - 12:53

EN: will probably fail and that the trend

ZH: 他们会以各种方式买入,因为他们知道所有反转下跌的尝试都会失败

12:53 - 12:55

EN: might go a long way before there is any pullback.

ZH: 趋势可能还会涨很久,然后才回调

12:56 - 12:59

EN: If you don’t buy, don’t buy, don’t buy, waiting for a pullback,

ZH: 如果你不买、不买、不买,而是一直等待回调

13:00 - 13:03

EN: you might not get this pullback until the market is way up here,

ZH: 可能一直等到这里才出现回调

13:03 - 13:05

EN: in which case you may have missed a huge bull trend.

ZH: 在那种情况下,就错过了很大一段趋势 (注:且剩余的利润更少了)

13:05 - 13:09

EN: Even waiting until this point, you still missed a lot of the bull trend.

ZH: 就算等到这里才买入,仍然错过了很大的涨幅

Slide 009

Time: 13:15

Slide 009

Bilingual Transcript

13:16 - 13:20

EN: There’s never a reason to miss a strong trend like this.

ZH: 永远不要错过这么强的趋势

13:20 - 13:22

EN: The market’s clearly Always In Long.

ZH: 市场显然处于单边上涨

13:22 - 13:27

EN: It’s clearly more likely to go higher than lower, and therefore you have to buy.

ZH: 显然更有可能上涨而不是下跌,因此你必须买入

13:27 - 13:30

EN: And when you look at this, you know where the stop has to be.

ZH: 当看到这个时,你知道止损在哪里

13:30 - 13:33

EN: It has to be down here, below the bottom of everything.

ZH: 初始止损要放在起涨点下方

13:33 - 13:40

EN: It’s possible that if you buy up here, you can put a stop

ZH: 如果你在这里追涨,也许可以把止损放在这两根大阳线的下方, 或者放在这4根阳线突破的起涨点下方

13:36 - 13:40

EN: below the 2-bar breakout or below a 4-bar breakout,

ZH: 如果你在这里追涨,也许可以把止损放在这两根大阳线的下方, 或者放在这4根阳线突破的起涨点下方

13:40 - 13:43

EN: but technically the ideal stop is down here.

ZH: 但从技术上讲,理想的初始止损在这里

13:44 - 13:47

EN: It’s okay to use the tighter stop after you see this close

ZH: 在看到这两根大阳线之后,可以把止损抬高上来

13:47 - 13:53

EN: because if this is the start of a bull trend, probably 90% chance

ZH: 因为如果这确实是上涨趋势的开始,

13:53 - 13:56

EN: it’s not going to come down below this 2-bar breakout,

ZH: 那么90%的概率这两根大阳线的低点不会被跌破

13:56 - 13:59

EN: and therefore the math is okay to use that tighter stop.

ZH: 所以把止损放在这里在数学上也是可以的

14:07 - 14:10

EN: Stop either below the bottom of the bull breakout

ZH: 止损要么在多头突破的起涨点下方

14:10 - 14:12

EN: or below the bottom of the bull trend.

ZH: 要么在整个上涨趋势的起涨点下方

14:12 - 14:17

EN: If you buy late, I think you could also put a stop

ZH: 如果入场较晚,我认为把止损放在这两根K线的低点下方也是合理的

14:15 - 14:17

EN: below the bottom of this 2-bar bull breakout.

ZH: 如果入场较晚,我认为把止损放在这两根K线的低点下方也是合理的

14:17 - 14:22

EN: But to me, I initially typically put my stop down here.

ZH: 对我而言,我通常会把初始止损放在这里

14:22 - 14:24

EN: I’m not going to let the stop get hit.

ZH: 但不会让它真的被打到 (注:这是防止意外的保护性止损)

14:24 - 14:28

EN: If it starts to reverse down, I’ll get out earlier, usually.

ZH: 如果市场开始反转下跌,我通常会提前离场

14:28 - 14:34

EN: But I need a starting point, and to me the best starting point

ZH: 但保护性止损是必要的,在我看来最好的选择就是上涨趋势的起涨点

14:32 - 14:34

EN: is below the bottom of the bull trend.

ZH: 但保护性止损是必要的,在我看来最好的选择就是上涨趋势的起涨点

14:35 - 14:38

EN: At this point we don’t know if the market’s going to be in a bull trend

ZH: 此时还不知道是不是上涨趋势,

14:38 - 14:42

EN: or a Trading Range, where the market could have a very deep pullback.

ZH: 也可能是震荡区间,那么就可能有很深的回调

14:42 - 14:46

EN: We do know the odds are it will not be in a bear trend unless it trades down

ZH: 但有一点是清楚的,市场暂时不是下降趋势

14:46 - 14:49

EN: and trades up, and gets some kind of a Double Top.

ZH: 除非下跌、再上涨,形成双顶反转的结构

14:49 - 14:57

EN: And therefore, because of the possibility that this ends up

ZH: 由于它可能是震荡区间中的上涨波段,所以需要宽止损

14:53 - 14:57

EN: as a bull leg in a Trading Range, you need the wide stop.

ZH: 由于它可能是震荡区间中的上涨波段,所以需要宽止损

14:57 - 14:59

EN: Because a Trading Range can have a very deep pullback,

ZH: 震荡区间内可能会有非常深的回调

14:59 - 15:03

EN: even below this low; however, it should not get below this low.

ZH: 甚至会跳到这个低点的下方;然不应该低于这个低点

15:09 - 15:10

EN: Doesn’t matter where you buy.

ZH: 不论你在哪里买入

15:10 - 15:14

EN: You know where the stop is, and you can calculate what your risk is.

ZH: 你知道止损在哪里,所以可以计算出风险是多少

15:14 - 15:18

EN: You have to trade small enough so that the risk is acceptable.

ZH: 你必须用小仓位交易,保证能够接受这样的风险

15:19 - 15:26

EN: And if you’re thinking about possibly adding on,

ZH: 如果你还考虑在深度回调时加仓的话, 初始仓位就要更小

15:22 - 15:26

EN: if there is in fact a very deep pullback, you have to trade small enough

ZH: 如果你还考虑在深度回调时加仓的话, 初始仓位就要更小

15:26 - 15:33

EN: so that the combined risk from your additional position

ZH: 保证加仓之后,总的风险不会比平时其它的交易更大

15:30 - 15:33

EN: is no greater than on any other trade.

ZH: 保证加仓之后,总的风险不会比平时其它的交易更大

Slide 010

Time: 15:35

Slide 010

Bilingual Transcript

15:39 - 15:42

EN: Let’s say you bought the close of the second bar.

ZH: 假设你在第2根大阳线的收盘买入

15:42 - 15:46

EN: Clearly at this point the market has a very high probability of going higher,

ZH: 显然此时有很高的概率会继续上涨

15:46 - 15:50

EN: and at least a 60% probability of going up for some kind of a Measured Move.

ZH: 并且至少有60%的概率会涨到某个MM目标位

15:53 - 15:55

EN: Put the stop below the bottom of the bull trend,

ZH: 把止损放在上涨趋势的起涨点下方

15:57 - 16:01

EN: or possibly below the bottom of this very strong bull breakout

ZH: 或者放在这个多头突破的起涨点下方

16:03 - 16:08

EN: - or as I said, you could also put it below the bottom of these 2 bull bars

ZH: ——或者放在这两根大阳线的低点下方

16:08 - 16:12

EN: because if your premise is right that this is the start of a bull trend,

ZH: 因为,如果你的前提是对的,如果这真的是上涨趋势的开始

16:12 - 16:15

EN: it will not get below these 2 bull bars.

ZH: 那么这两根大阳线就不应该被跌破

16:15 - 16:21

EN: However, as I said, it could drop below these 2 bull bars,

ZH: 然而刚才也讲到,市场可能处于震荡区间,可能有深度回调

16:19 - 16:21

EN: and at that point it would be in a Trading Range,

ZH: 然而刚才也讲到,市场可能处于震荡区间,可能有深度回调

16:22 - 16:24

EN: and you don’t want to get stopped out there

ZH: 交易者不想在这里被止损离场

16:24 - 16:27

EN: because chances are it’ll still come back up here.

ZH: 因为仍然有较大的概率会涨回到这里

16:28 - 16:30

EN: And therefore, that’s really not a great stop.

ZH: 因此把止损放在这里不是一个特别好的选择

16:31 - 16:33

EN: It’s a good stop if you’re only willing to hold on

ZH: 如果你只愿意在强上涨趋势中坚定持有,

16:33 - 16:36

EN: if it remains in a strong bull trend but you’re not willing

ZH: 而不愿意在震荡区间中持有的话

16:36 - 16:38

EN: to hold on if it’s going to be in a Trading Range.

ZH: 把止损放在这里是可以的

16:38 - 16:42

EN: If it drops below here, it’s probably in a Trading Range.

ZH: 如果这个低点被跌破,说明市场很可能处于震荡区间

16:46 - 16:47

EN: For some traders, they look at this and say,

ZH: 对于一些交易者而言,他们心想:

16:47 - 16:53

EN: “Gosh, you know, I really want to buy, but I can’t risk all the way down here.

ZH: “天呐,我真的很想买,但我无法承受这么大的风险,甚至这里也不行”

16:52 - 16:56

EN: I can’t even risk here.” Well, you can use a tighter stop.

ZH: “天呐,我真的很想买,但我无法承受这么大的风险,甚至这里也不行” 好吧,那你只能使用窄止损

16:57 - 17:00

EN: Typically, traders will buy a 50% pullback

ZH: 通常,多头会在50%回调的地方买入

17:00 - 17:04

EN: - here’s a very strong bull breakout – traders will buy a 50% pullback.

ZH: 这是非常强势的多头突破——多头会在50%回调买入

17:04 - 17:08

EN: You could put a stop slightly below 50% or you could say,

ZH: 你可以把止损放在略低于50%回调的地方,

17:08 - 17:12

EN: “Well, this breakout bar is so strong I don’t want it to drop below that bar,”

ZH: 或者你可以说:“既然这根大阳线这么强势,它的低点不应该被跌破”

17:12 - 17:16

EN: and therefore if you want you could use a stop below the low of that bar.

ZH: 如果你愿意的话,可以把止损放在它的低点下方

17:18 - 17:22

EN: Whenever you use a tighter stop, you improve your risk/reward ratio.

ZH: 当你使用窄止损的时候,盈亏比就会变好

17:22 - 17:27

EN: Any time you have a better risk/reward ratio, what does that do to probability?

ZH: 任何时候,如果你的盈亏比更好,对概率会有什么影响呢?

17:28 - 17:30

EN: It always reduces the probability of making money.

ZH: 赚钱的概率总是会降低

17:31 - 17:35

EN: Mathematically, it’s probably okay to use any of these stops,

ZH: 从数学的角度看,也许这些止损都是合理的

17:35 - 17:39

EN: but I think the best Trader’s Equation comes from using the wide stop.

ZH: 但其中使用宽止损的数学期望会是最好的

17:43 - 17:48

EN: You could use a money stop – for example, here’s 5 points from here to here;

ZH: 你也可以使用固定金额止损——比如,从这里到这里是5个点

17:48 - 17:52

EN: you’d put a stop 5 points down – or as I said,

ZH: 你可以把止损放在5个点的地方——

17:52 - 17:55

EN: you could put a stop a little bit more than a 50% pullback.

ZH: 或者像刚才所说,把止损放在50%回调的下方

17:55 - 18:00

EN: A 50% pullback of this 2-bar breakout or a 50% pullback of the entire rally.

ZH: 这两根大阳线的50%,或整个上涨波段的50%

Slide 011

Time: 18:05

Slide 011

Bilingual Transcript

18:10 - 18:14

EN: Again, if you use a tighter stop, you’re going to lose more often,

ZH: 再次强调,如果你使用窄止损,止损会更频繁地被打到

18:14 - 18:16

EN: but you’ll lose less.

ZH: 但每次的亏损更小

18:16 - 18:21

EN: A wider stop, you lose a lot when you do lose, but you lose less often.

ZH: 而使用宽止损,每次被打到的时候会亏更多,但次数较少

18:21 - 18:24

EN: It doesn’t matter which stop you use.

ZH: 窄止损和宽止损都是可以的

18:24 - 18:28

EN: If they’re both reasonable and you take 100 trades, you’re going to make

ZH: 只要它们都是合理的,然后用它们各自进行100笔交易

18:28 - 18:33

EN: as much money using the tighter stops as you do using the wider stops.

ZH: 最终两种方法赚到的钱是差不多的

18:36 - 18:42

EN: Can you buy here and risk 2 ticks? Can you buy here and risk 100 points,

ZH: 在这里买入,设置2 ticks的止损可以吗? 或者设置100个点的止损可以吗?

18:42 - 18:44

EN: far below the bottom of the screen?

ZH: 100个点远远超出屏幕的显示范围了。

18:44 - 18:47

EN: No, because neither one of those is reasonable.

ZH: 不可以,因为这两者都不合理

18:47 - 18:48

EN: They’re both unreasonable.

ZH: (重复)两者都不合理

18:48 - 18:51

EN: If you use an unreasonable stop, it’s a losing strategy.

ZH: 如果使用不合理的止损,那么就是失败的策略

18:51 - 18:53

EN: You will lose money.

ZH: 你会亏钱

18:58 - 19:02

EN: Some traders prefer high probability and they’ll use the wider stop.

ZH: 一些交易者偏好高胜率,他们会使用较宽的止损

19:02 - 19:06

EN: Other traders are very concerned about risk, and they’ll use the tighter stop.

ZH: 一些交易者更关注风险,他们会使用较窄的止损

19:06 - 19:10

EN: As long as the stop is reasonable, it’s a good strategy.

ZH: 只要止损是合理的,那就是一个好的策略

Slide 012

Time: 19:15

Slide 012

Bilingual Transcript

19:17 - 19:19

EN: I said there are lots of reasons to buy.

ZH: 我说过,有很多种买入的方式

19:19 - 19:21

EN: You could buy for any reason – at the market, at the market,

ZH: 你可以在任何地方买入——市价,市价,

19:21 - 19:25

EN: above bar, above bar, below bar, above a new high.

ZH: 在K线上方,在K线上方,在K线的下方,突破创新高

19:25 - 19:26

EN: It doesn’t matter.

ZH: 都可以

19:26 - 19:30

EN: It doesn’t matter which of these entries you take; the stop is the same.

ZH: 无论你在哪里入场,初始止损位置都是一样的

19:30 - 19:32

EN: It’s all the same trade.

ZH: 都是一样的交易

19:32 - 19:36

EN: You’re buying a bull breakout, and the stop for all of them is the same.

ZH: 都是在多头突破时买入,所以止损位置都一样

19:39 - 19:43

EN: Once you start to reverse up strongly, you can use a tighter stop.

ZH: 一旦再次强势突破创新高,就可以抬高止损

19:44 - 19:48

EN: But at least initially, for any of these entries, the stop is down here

ZH: 但刚开始的时候,所有的这些入场点,止损都在这里

19:48 - 19:51

EN: - or one of these stops, but for me I would use the wider stop.

ZH: ——或者这几个也合理——但对我而言,我会选择较宽的初始止损

19:53 - 19:57

EN: The location of your stop never depends on where you enter.

ZH: 止损位置从来不取决于入场的位置

19:57 - 20:00

EN: The entry price has nothing to do with the stop.

ZH: 止损与入场价格无关

20:00 - 20:05

EN: The stop has to do with what took place to the left,

ZH: 止损只和左边发生的事情有关,而不是你在哪里入场

20:03 - 20:05

EN: not the time that you enter.

ZH: 止损只和左边发生的事情有关,而不是你在哪里入场

Slide 013

Time: 20:10

Slide 013

Bilingual Transcript

20:12 - 20:16

EN: Once there’s a strong breakout, maybe 2 or 3 bull bars, 3 or 4 bull bars,

ZH: 一旦出现强势突破,比如两三根、三四根阳线,

20:17 - 20:21

EN: you raise your stop to below the bottom of the most recent strong leg up.

ZH: 此时可以把止损抬高到最近一个强势上涨波段的起涨点下方

20:21 - 20:29

EN: This becomes a major Higher Low – major because as long

ZH: 它变成了重要的低点—— 只要价格维持在这个低点上方,上涨趋势就完好无损

20:25 - 20:29

EN: as the market stays above this Higher Low, the bull trend is intact.

ZH: 它变成了重要的低点—— 只要价格维持在这个低点上方,上涨趋势就完好无损

20:29 - 20:33

EN: If it falls below a major Higher Low like this,

ZH: 如果像这样的重要低点被跌破,

20:33 - 20:35

EN: then it’s no longer a bull trend.

ZH: 那么它就不再是上涨趋势

20:35 - 20:38

EN: It’s then either a Trading Range or a bear trend.

ZH: 它要么变成震荡区间,甚至是下降趋势

20:38 - 20:41

EN: If you’re buying on the premise that it’s a bull trend

ZH: 如果你买入的前提是:市场处于上涨趋势

20:41 - 20:45

EN: and it falls below this low, your premise is no longer valid

ZH: 但这个低点被跌破了,那么你的前提就不再成立

20:45 - 20:47

EN: and therefore you do not want to be long.

ZH: 因此就不能继续做多了

20:47 - 20:49

EN: You want to get out and then reassess.

ZH: 你需要先离场,然后重新评估

20:53 - 20:56

EN: After every strong breakout, you raise your stop.

ZH: 每次强势突破之后抬高止损

20:56 - 21:02

EN: That’s called trailing your stop to below the bottom

ZH: 这叫做追踪止损——把止损移动到最近一次强势突破的起涨点下方

20:59 - 21:02

EN: of the most recent strong bull breakout.

ZH: 这叫做追踪止损——把止损移动到最近一次强势突破的起涨点下方

21:05 - 21:07

EN: We got another breakout.

ZH: 再次突破

21:07 - 21:11

EN: It’s less strong, but I would still raise my stop,

ZH: 没有那么强势,但我仍然会抬高止损

21:11 - 21:14

EN: usually to the bottom of the entire rally.

ZH: 通常会抬高到整个上涨波段的起点

21:14 - 21:18

EN: However, if the trend is strong, it should not fall below the bottom

ZH: 然而,如果趋势足够强势,这个小突破的起涨点就不应该被跌破

21:18 - 21:22

EN: of this little breakout, so this is a reasonable stop as well.

ZH: 所以把止损放在这里也是合理的

21:22 - 21:24

EN: This is a lot of Trading Range price action,

ZH: 这里有很多震荡区间的价格行为

21:24 - 21:27

EN: and the market might be evolving into a Trading Range.

ZH: 市场可能正在转变为震荡区间

21:33 - 21:36

EN: Is this a major Higher Low? I don’t think so.

ZH: 它是一个重要的低点吗?我不这么认为

21:36 - 21:39

EN: I think this is probably more the major Higher Low.

ZH: 我认为它更像是重要的低点

21:39 - 21:46

EN: In general, it’s better to put your stop below the most recent major Higher Low

ZH: 通常来说,在上涨趋势中,把止损放在最近的重要低点下方会比较好

21:43 - 21:46

EN: if you are trading it like a bull trend.

ZH: 通常来说,在上涨趋势中,把止损放在最近的重要低点下方会比较好

21:46 - 21:48

EN: If you’re buying here looking for a scalp,

ZH: 如果你在这里买入的目标是做一笔剥头皮

21:48 - 21:51

EN: then you’re not really trading it like a bull trend.

ZH: 那么你并不是把它当做上涨趋势来交易

21:51 - 21:54

EN: Therefore, you might use a tighter stop.

ZH: 因此你可以使用较窄的止损

21:54 - 21:59

EN: However, if the market is up here and it falls below a major Higher Low,

ZH: 如果市场从这里向下跌破了重要的低点

21:59 - 22:01

EN: if it’s up here and it falls below a major Higher Low,

ZH: 从这里向下跌破了重要的低点

22:01 - 22:04

EN: if it’s up here and it falls below a major Higher Low,

ZH: 从这里向下跌破了重要的低点

22:04 - 22:09

EN: then your premise of a strong bull trend is no longer valid.

ZH: 那么强上涨趋势的前提就不再成立

22:10 - 22:14

EN: The market is now something else, like a Trading Range or a bear trend.

ZH: 市场现在处于其它周期,比如震荡区间,甚至是下降趋势

22:14 - 22:17

EN: If you’re holding long because you believe it’s a bull trend

ZH: 如果你做多了,因为你认为这是上涨趋势

22:17 - 22:21

EN: and now you have evidence that it’s no longer a bull trend, you have to get out.

ZH: 但现在有证据表明它不再处于上涨趋势,你就必须离场

22:21 - 22:26

EN: And therefore it makes sense to get stopped out below a major Higher Low.

ZH: 所以在重要的低点下方止损离场是合理的

Slide 014

Time: 22:30

Slide 014

Bilingual Transcript

22:31 - 22:35

EN: A very strong bull trend is a Buy The Close bull trend.

ZH: “买收盘”的上涨趋势是非常强的趋势

22:35 - 22:39

EN: It’s the kind of trend where as soon as a bar closes,

ZH: 在这种趋势中,K线收盘的瞬间会有很多交易者买入

22:38 - 22:39

EN: traders are looking to buy.

ZH: 在这种趋势中,K线收盘的瞬间会有很多交易者买入

Slide 015

Time: 22:40

Slide 015

Bilingual Transcript

22:43 - 22:44

EN: Here we have a very strong bull trend.

ZH: 这里有一个非常强的上涨趋势

22:44 - 22:48

EN: You can see 3 bull bars, 4, 5, 6, 7 bull bars,

ZH: 你可以看到3根阳线,4、5、6、7根阳线

22:48 - 22:50

EN: many of them closing on their highs.

ZH: 其中很多收在高位

22:50 - 22:55

EN: After the third or fourth or fifth bar, I call this a Buy The Close bull trend,

ZH: 在看到连续3、4、5根K线之后,我称之为买收盘的上涨趋势

22:55 - 22:57

EN: and here it resumed as well.

ZH: 还有这里也是

22:57 - 23:01

EN: Once it’s starting to do this, it’s no longer Buy The Close.

ZH: 一旦开始这样,它就不再是买收盘的上涨趋势

23:01 - 23:04

EN: It’s still a bull trend, but it’s no longer a Buy The Close bull trend.

ZH: 它仍然是上涨趋势,但不再是买收盘的上涨趋势

23:04 - 23:09

EN: And right now I’m going to be talking

ZH: 现在我想讲一讲这种趋势和这种趋势

23:06 - 23:09

EN: about this kind of a trend and this kind of a trend.

ZH: 现在我想讲一讲这种趋势和这种趋势

23:15 - 23:21

EN: The simplest approach is, when you think the market is beginning

ZH: 当你认为市场开始进入买收盘的上涨趋势时, 最简单的方法是直接实价买入

23:18 - 23:21

EN: to enter a Buy The Close trend, is simply to buy at the market.

ZH: 当你认为市场开始进入买收盘的上涨趋势时, 最简单的方法是直接实价买入

23:21 - 23:23

EN: So you buy at the close of this bar.

ZH: 比如在这根K线的收盘买入

23:23 - 23:29

EN: Right before the close or right after the close,

ZH: 在它收盘的时候,直接点击“市价买入”; 这里、这里、和这里也是一样

23:25 - 23:29

EN: you just hit “Buy the Market.” Same here, here, and here.

ZH: 在它收盘的时候,直接点击“市价买入”; 这里、这里、和这里也是一样

23:33 - 23:36

EN: You could wait for a breakout and a follow-through bar.

ZH: 你可以等待突破和跟随K线

23:36 - 23:40

EN: At this point, once you’ve had 2 big bars, consecutive big bars

ZH: 此时,一旦有了连续两根大阳线

23:40 - 23:44

EN: that are very different from the bars that were before,

ZH: 和之前的K线明显都不一样

23:44 - 23:46

EN: the odds are high that you’re going higher.

ZH: 那么上涨的概率就非常大

23:46 - 23:50

EN: So let’s say you decide that the market began Buy The Close at this point.

ZH: 假设你认为,市场从这里开始进入买收盘的上涨趋势

23:50 - 23:53

EN: As soon as that bar closes, you place an order to buy at the market.

ZH: 在它收盘的时候,你就下单市价买入

23:54 - 23:57

EN: Alternatively, you can buy right before it closes,

ZH: 或者,你可以在它收盘前买入

23:57 - 23:59

EN: or you can buy the open of this bar.

ZH: 或者在下一根K线开盘时买入

24:02 - 24:04

EN: The bull trend is resuming.

ZH: 上涨趋势正在恢复

24:04 - 24:05

EN: We have 3 bull bars.

ZH: 有3根阳线

24:05 - 24:09

EN: Now we have a bar closing on its high, so you can buy that close,

ZH: 现在又有一根阳线收在最高,所以你可以在它的收盘买入

24:09 - 24:12

EN: buy that close, and keep doing it until the market

ZH: 在它的收盘买入,持续这样做,

24:12 - 24:15

EN: is no longer in a Buy The Close type of rally.

ZH: 直到市场不在处于买收盘的上涨趋势

24:22 - 24:27

EN: Beginner traders should try to minimize the number of things that they’re doing.

ZH: 新手不应该同时处理太多事情

24:27 - 24:31

EN: They should try to trade every trade in a way that’s similar to prior trades,

ZH: 而是应该重复做一些简单的、相似的交易

24:31 - 24:36

EN: and therefore beginner traders might find it difficult to buy the close,

ZH: 所以新手交易者可能觉得“买收盘”这种方法很难

24:36 - 24:39

EN: especially when the market is racing up very quickly like that.

ZH: 尤其是当市场像这样快速上涨时

24:39 - 24:43

EN: As an alternative, they should consider entering with a stop.

ZH: 作为一种替代方案,他们可以考虑用突破单入场

24:43 - 24:46

EN: For example, if they see a big bull bar closing on its high

ZH: 例如,如果看到一根大阳线收在最高

24:46 - 24:49

EN: and they think the market is entering a Buy The Close rally,

ZH: 并且他们认为市场正处于买收盘的上涨趋势

24:49 - 24:55

EN: as soon as the bar closes they can place an order

ZH: 在K线收盘的时候,可以在它的最高点上方挂突破买单

24:52 - 24:55

EN: to buy on a stop just above the high of the bar.

ZH: 在K线收盘的时候,可以在它的最高点上方挂突破买单

24:57 - 24:59

EN: They don’t have to do it on every bar.

ZH: 不需要每根K线都这么做

24:59 - 25:04

EN: They’re looking to get long, and doing it on any of these bars is reasonable.

ZH: 如果想要做多,在这里任何一根K线上这样做都是合理的

25:04 - 25:11

EN: As soon as this bar closes, you place an order to buy on a stop just

ZH: 一旦这根K线收盘,就在它的最高点上方挂突破买单—— 任何收在最高的阳线都可以这么做

25:08 - 25:11

EN: above its high – and that’s true for any of these bull bars closing

ZH: 一旦这根K线收盘,就在它的最高点上方挂突破买单—— 任何收在最高的阳线都可以这么做

25:11 - 25:17

EN: on their highs until the market transitions

ZH: 直到市场过渡到其他阶段,不再处于买收盘的上涨趋势

25:14 - 25:17

EN: into something other than a Buy The Close rally.

ZH: 直到市场过渡到其他阶段,不再处于买收盘的上涨趋势

25:17 - 25:20

EN: It’s still probably a bull flag at this point,

ZH: 此时它仍然可能是一个牛旗

25:20 - 25:24

EN: and you could continue to buy above bars with a stop.

ZH: 你可以继续在K线高点上方挂突破买单

25:24 - 25:27

EN: But this particular video is on Buy The Close markets,

ZH: 不过这节课的重点还是来讲买收盘的上涨趋势

25:27 - 25:30

EN: and this is Buy The Close, this is Buy The Close.

ZH: 这是买收盘(的上涨趋势),这里也是

25:30 - 25:32

EN: This is still a pretty strong bull trend.

ZH: 后面仍然是相当强势的上涨趋势

25:32 - 25:40

EN: It’s a Small Pullback Bull Trend, and you can still buy with a stop

ZH: 所有的回调都很小,看到收在高位的阳线, 可以在其上方挂突破买单做多

25:36 - 25:40

EN: above the high of every bull bar closing near its high.

ZH: 所有的回调都很小,看到收在高位的阳线, 可以在其上方挂突破买单做多

25:40 - 25:43

EN: But right now, I’m talking about Buy The Close markets.

ZH: 但现在,我们着重讲买收盘的趋势

Slide 016

Time: 25:45

Slide 016

Bilingual Transcript

25:51 - 25:54

EN: Some traders will buy the close once and then just hold.

ZH: 一些交易者买入之后就持有

25:54 - 25:57

EN: Other traders will buy the close and then they get another buy signal,

ZH: 一些交易者买入之后,看到新的做多信号

25:57 - 26:00

EN: they’ll buy more, they’ll buy more, they’ll buy more, they’ll buy more.

ZH: 他们会加仓、加仓、加仓、加仓

26:00 - 26:06

EN: You obviously can only do that if the position size

ZH: 显然,只有在仓位很小、不会给账户带来太大风险的时候才能这样做

26:04 - 26:06

EN: does not create too much risk for your account.

ZH: 显然,只有在仓位很小、不会给账户带来太大风险的时候才能这样做

26:06 - 26:09

EN: Some traders will buy the close and then scalp out,

ZH: 一些交易者在买收盘之后,赚快钱离场

26:09 - 26:12

EN: and then they’ll look for another strong close and buy again.

ZH: 如果又有阳线收在高位,他们就再次买入(并再次剥头皮离场)

26:13 - 26:20

EN: As long as you’re getting a series of consecutive, good size bull bodies

ZH: 只要你看到一系列体积较大的阳线收在最高, 那就是买收盘的上涨趋势

26:17 - 26:20

EN: with the bars closing on their highs, it’s a Buy The Close market.

ZH: 只要你看到一系列体积较大的阳线收在最高, 那就是买收盘的上涨趋势

26:20 - 26:26

EN: Usually you need 3 or 4 bull bars

ZH: 通常需要3~4根阳线,才能判断市场进入了买收盘的上涨趋势

26:23 - 26:26

EN: before you decide that it’s a Buy The Close bull trend.

ZH: 通常需要3~4根阳线,才能判断市场进入了买收盘的上涨趋势

26:35 - 26:39

EN: One of my goals in life, although I’ve never done it,

ZH: 我交易生涯的目标之一,尽管目前还没有完成,

26:39 - 26:43

EN: is once I see a Buy The Close bull trend, just keep buying every close

ZH: 就是当看到一个买收盘的上涨趋势时, 我想要在每根K线的收盘都买入

26:43 - 26:46

EN: until it’s no longer a Buy The Close bull trend.

ZH: 直到市场不再处于买收盘的上涨趋势时

26:46 - 26:48

EN: I don’t know if I’ll ever do that.

ZH: 不知道我会不会那样做

26:48 - 26:54

EN: Usually I have a big enough position early on

ZH: 通常我在趋势的早期就建立了足够大的仓位, 所以我不想一直增加仓位(风险)

26:51 - 26:54

EN: so that I don’t want to be increasing my position.

ZH: 通常我在趋势的早期就建立了足够大的仓位, 所以我不想一直增加仓位(风险)

26:54 - 26:57

EN: But at least that’s one of my fantasies in life,

ZH: 但至少那是我人生中的一个目标

26:57 - 27:00

EN: that someday I’ll just buy a close, buy a close, buy a close,

ZH: 有一天我会不断的买收盘、买收盘、买收盘

27:00 - 27:04

EN: and end up buying 10 closes in a Buy The Close bull trend,

ZH: 最终在一个买收盘的上涨趋势中,不断买收盘加仓10次

27:04 - 27:07

EN: or sell 10 closes in a Sell The Close bear trend.

ZH: 或者在一个卖收盘的下降趋势中,不断卖收盘加仓10次

27:07 - 27:13

EN: I’ll probably never do it because it would generate more risk

ZH: 也许我永远不会那样做,因为风险会比预期更大

27:11 - 27:13

EN: than what I like ever having.

ZH: 也许我永远不会那样做,因为风险会比预期更大

27:18 - 27:22

EN: When a Buy The Close bull trend forms in the final hour,

ZH: 如果在尾盘最后一个小时形成了买收盘的上涨趋势,

27:22 - 27:26

EN: traders have to be very quick to exit, and I talk about this

ZH: 交易者必须非常迅速地止盈离场,

27:26 - 27:28

EN: in the video on Trading at the End of the Day.

ZH: 在讲尾盘交易的课程中详细探讨了这一点 (注:第48单元的最后3节课)

27:37 - 27:40

EN: When the market’s in a Buy The Close bull trend,

ZH: 如果市场处于买收盘的上涨趋势,

27:40 - 27:42

EN: there’s a lot of profit potential.

ZH: 潜在的利润非常大

27:42 - 27:49

EN: Some traders just get scared, and they don’t want to buy closes

ZH: 一些新手因为止损很远而感到害怕, 于是就不敢买收盘,想要等回调

27:45 - 27:49

EN: because they see the stop is far away, and they just wait for a pullback.

ZH: 一些新手因为止损很远而感到害怕, 于是就不敢买收盘,想要等回调

27:49 - 27:51

EN: But by the time you get a pullback,

ZH: 然而当回调真的出现时,

27:51 - 27:54

EN: it’ll begin to look like the market might be reversing.

ZH: 又觉得看起来是反转(还是不敢买)

27:55 - 27:58

EN: Three highs, we reversed down, reversed down, reversed down.

ZH: 3个高点——下跌、下跌、下跌

27:58 - 28:00

EN: Maybe this is a Parabolic Wedge.

ZH: (新手担心)这是不是抛物线楔形?

28:00 - 28:02

EN: And so they end up not making any profit

ZH: 所以他们最终没有赚到任何钱

28:02 - 28:06

EN: because they did not buy the closes when it made sense to buy closes.

ZH: 因为他们没有在合理的时机买收盘

28:06 - 28:09

EN: When they finally get their pullback, they don’t buy

ZH: 终于等到了心心念念的回调,也还是不敢买

28:09 - 28:11

EN: because they think the market might be reversing.

ZH: 因为他们担心市场可能会反转

28:12 - 28:17

EN: It’s better just to trade small, buy the close, and use the appropriate stop.

ZH: 其实用小仓位买收盘就可以了,然后设置正确的止损

Slide 017

Time: 28:15

Slide 017

Bilingual Transcript

28:17 - 28:20

EN: It’s like when you’re a kid and you’re jumping off the high board.

ZH: 就像小孩子第一次从跳板上往游泳池里跳水一样

28:20 - 28:22

EN: You’re terrified.

ZH: 你感到害怕

28:22 - 28:25

EN: You – you pinch your nose, you tighten up every muscle in your body,

ZH: 你捏住鼻子,绷紧了每一块肌肉

28:25 - 28:28

EN: and you’re in a tight ball, and you just jump.

ZH: 身体缩成球形,然后闭着眼往下跳

28:28 - 28:31

EN: And then, after a second or two, you’re safe.

ZH: 一两秒之后落入水里,发现其实也没什么

28:31 - 28:34

EN: That’s true with these Buy The Close bull trends.

ZH: 买收盘的上涨趋势也是这样

28:34 - 28:39

EN: You buy the close, you pinch your nose, and you’re tense for a minute or so,

ZH: 在K线收盘买入追涨,捏住鼻子,紧张了一两分钟

28:39 - 28:41

EN: and then all of a sudden you’re safe.

ZH: 突然你感到其实也没什么

28:47 - 28:49

EN: The market is always in a cycle.

ZH: 市场总是在不同的周期中循环

28:49 - 28:54

EN: It’s in a strong breakout, it’s in a channel, or it’s in a Trading Range.

ZH: 强势突破阶段、通道阶段、震荡区间阶段

28:54 - 28:58

EN: As soon as you see the market in a breakout phase, that is a great time to enter

ZH: 一旦你看到市场处于突破阶段,那就是一个很好的入场时机

28:58 - 29:03

EN: because the math is very good for traders trading in the direction of the trend.

ZH: 因为对于顺趋势交易者而言,此时的数学期望非常好

29:04 - 29:05

EN: High probability.

ZH: 胜率很高

29:05 - 29:11

EN: Even though the risk is greater, the probability of making money

ZH: 尽管初始风险也很大,但只要正确地管理这笔交易, 赚钱的概率非常高

29:08 - 29:11

EN: is very high if you manage your trade correctly.

ZH: 尽管初始风险也很大,但只要正确地管理这笔交易, 赚钱的概率非常高

29:13 - 29:15

EN: Again, you buy for any reason.

ZH: 再次强调,你可以用任何方式买入

29:15 - 29:18

EN: You buy at the market, you buy below bars, you buy above bars,

ZH: 市价买入,在K线下方挂限价买单,在K线上方挂突破买单

29:18 - 29:20

EN: you buy bear closes – it doesn’t matter.

ZH: 在阴线的收盘买入——都可以

29:20 - 29:22

EN: And then just use the appropriate stop.

ZH: 然后只需要设置正确的止损

29:22 - 29:29

EN: Once you get a strong enough breakout, you tighten your stop

ZH: 一旦再次强势突破创新高,就可以把止损抬高到最近一次突破的起涨点

29:26 - 29:29

EN: to below the most recent bottom of a bull breakout.

ZH: 一旦再次强势突破创新高,就可以把止损抬高到最近一次突破的起涨点

29:35 - 29:38

EN: Beginners always want perfect trades.

ZH: 新手总是想要完美的交易机会

29:38 - 29:39

EN: They don’t want to risk any money

ZH: 他们不想冒任何风险

29:39 - 29:42

EN: unless they’re absolutely sure they’re going to make money.

ZH: 他们想要100%确定赚钱

29:42 - 29:44

EN: That cannot happen.

ZH: 那是不可能的

29:44 - 29:48

EN: You should assume that you’re never going to be more than 60% certain,

ZH: 你应该假设任何一笔交易的确定性不会超过60%

29:48 - 29:52

EN: and you cannot be paralyzed by the 40% chance that you’re going to lose money.

ZH: 而且不能因为有40%的概率会亏钱就被吓住

29:52 - 29:55

EN: 60% is as good as it gets.

ZH: 60%是最好的情况了

29:56 - 30:05

EN: Realistically, is the probability 60% that we’re going up for a Measured Move

ZH: 这里上涨到MM目标位的概率只有60%吗? 实际上不止,可能有70%

30:01 - 30:05

EN: after you see this? Yeah, it’s actually probably 70%.

ZH: 这里上涨到MM目标位的概率只有60%吗? 实际上不止,可能有70%

30:05 - 30:11

EN: But it’s clearly much better than 50%, and that’s as good as it gets.

ZH: 总之远大于50%,这已经是非常不错的了

30:11 - 30:18

EN: So you know what the risk is, and if your account size

ZH: 而且你知道风险是多少,如果你的账户规模足以承担这样的风险, 那就可以用任何方式买入

30:15 - 30:18

EN: is big enough to risk that, you’ve got to buy for any reason.

ZH: 而且你知道风险是多少,如果你的账户规模足以承担这样的风险, 那就可以用任何方式买入

30:24 - 30:28

EN: If you’re waiting for a pullback and it’s not coming and you’re thinking that

ZH: 如果你在等待回调,但一直不下跌,

30:28 - 30:31

EN: “oh, maybe I’m taking too long to enter,” just buy at the market.

ZH: 你觉得:“哎呀,我动作太慢了,怎么还没有买入”

30:31 - 30:32

EN: Buy at the market.

ZH: 那就直接市价入场

30:32 - 30:34

EN: It doesn’t matter if you’re buying higher than you want.

ZH: 无论买入价格是否比预期中的要高

30:34 - 30:36

EN: Just buy at the market.

ZH: 直接(小仓位)市价买入

30:36 - 30:37

EN: Use the appropriate stop.

ZH: 设置正确的止损

Slide 018

Time: 30:45

Slide 018

Bilingual Transcript

30:46 - 30:50

EN: Once you start getting pullbacks (a pullback is a bar going

ZH: 一旦看到回调(回调的定义是:跌破前一根K线的低点)

30:50 - 30:54

EN: below the low of the prior bar), look to buy on a resumption of the bull trend.

ZH: 那就寻找上涨趋势恢复时的买入机会

30:55 - 30:58

EN: Buying above the high of the prior bar, that’s a High 1 buy.

ZH: 在前一根K线高点上方买入,也就是高1买入点

30:58 - 31:07

EN: If the pullback bear trend resumes down and you get another bar going

ZH: 如果回调继续,然后又有一根K线的最高点被突破, 那就是高2买入点

31:04 - 31:07

EN: above the high of the prior bar, that is a High 2 buy.

ZH: 如果回调继续,然后又有一根K线的最高点被突破, 那就是高2买入点

31:07 - 31:14

EN: So a High 1 bull flag or a High 2 bull flag,

ZH: 所以高1牛旗或高2牛旗,都是强上涨趋势中好的入场时机

31:10 - 31:14

EN: very good ways to enter in a strong bull trend.

ZH: 所以高1牛旗或高2牛旗,都是强上涨趋势中好的入场时机

31:15 - 31:19

EN: Sometimes you get a High 3, so High 1, High 2, High 3.

ZH: 有时还会有高3——高1,高2,高3

31:19 - 31:21

EN: You can call it a Triangle.

ZH: 可以把它看做三角形

31:21 - 31:22

EN: It’s sloped down a little bit.

ZH: 因为它略微向下倾斜

31:22 - 31:24

EN: You can call it a Wedge bull flag.

ZH: 所以可以说它是楔形牛旗

31:24 - 31:24

EN: It doesn’t matter.

ZH: 名称并不重要

31:24 - 31:26

EN: It’s still a very good buy.

ZH: 重要的是它是一个好的买点

31:26 - 31:28

EN: The bears have not done enough to take control,

ZH: 空头没有足够的力量来掌控市场

31:28 - 31:31

EN: and therefore the probability is we’re going higher.

ZH: 因此继续上涨的概率很大

31:34 - 31:37

EN: Here’s a High 1 buy, High 2 buy.

ZH: 这里是高1买入点,高2买入点

31:40 - 31:41

EN: You don’t have to take both.

ZH: 不一定要在两个地方都买入

31:41 - 31:45

EN: You just choose one and then rely on your stop, either here or here.

ZH: 选择其中一个入场点,然后依靠你的止损——这里,或这里

31:50 - 31:54

EN: High 1, High 2, High 3 – doesn’t matter which one you take.

ZH: 高1,高2,高3——选择任何一个都可以

31:54 - 31:58

EN: Your stop is below the bottom

ZH: 止损都在最近一次强势突破的起涨点下方,也就是这里

31:55 - 31:58

EN: of the most recent strong bull breakout, down here.

ZH: 止损都在最近一次强势突破的起涨点下方,也就是这里

32:04 - 32:09

EN: Sometimes a trend is very strong, and you get a

ZH: 有时趋势非常强势,只形成了高1牛旗,就立刻上涨; (注:也就是回调非常短暂,没有复杂的回调结构)

32:07 - 32:10

EN: - a High 1 and it goes right up, and then a High 1, it goes straight up.

ZH: 有时趋势非常强势,只形成了高1牛旗,就立刻上涨; (注:也就是回调非常短暂,没有复杂的回调结构) 高1牛旗,立刻上涨

32:10 - 32:15

EN: As trends mature, as they go on, as they add more bars,

ZH: 随着时间的推移,随着K线增加,到了趋势的后期

32:15 - 32:17

EN: the pullbacks tend to be more complex.

ZH: 回调通常会变得更加复杂

32:17 - 32:21

EN: So instead of High 1’s, you start to get High 2’s or High 3’s.

ZH: 不再是只有高1,开始出现高2,甚至高3

Slide 019

Time: 32:25

Slide 019

Bilingual Transcript

32:29 - 32:30

EN: We’re trying to reverse.

ZH: 尝试反转下跌

32:30 - 32:32

EN: Do you think that’s a major reversal?

ZH: 你觉得它会不会是大反转?

32:32 - 32:36

EN: Do you think we’ll get a bear trend out of that? No, it’s a minor reversal,

ZH: 你觉得它会发展成下降趋势吗?不会,这只是小反转

32:36 - 32:40

EN: and therefore it’s more likely to create a bull flag or a small Trading Range,

ZH: 它更有可能变成牛旗,或者震荡区间

32:40 - 32:43

EN: and the bull trend is likely to resume.

ZH: 然后上涨趋势恢复

32:45 - 32:49

EN: Therefore, you bet that reversals will fail.

ZH: 因此交易者押注反转会失败

32:49 - 32:52

EN: Here, we’re trying to reverse, a failed breakout of this high.

ZH: 突破之前这个高点之后,价格反转下跌

32:52 - 32:53

EN: We’re trying to reverse a second time.

ZH: 这里是第2次反转下跌(注:第2段回调)

32:53 - 32:57

EN: Now we have a bear breakout, a close below the low of the past 3 bars.

ZH: 这根阴线向下跌破,它的收盘价低于过去3根K线的低点

32:57 - 33:00

EN: These are reversal attempts.

ZH: 这些都是反转的尝试,不会成功

32:58 - 33:00

EN: They’re going to fail.

ZH: 这些都是反转的尝试,不会成功

33:01 - 33:03

EN: Instead of selling, you buy.

ZH: 不应该卖出,而是要买入

33:03 - 33:05

EN: Here, we have a failed breakout.

ZH: 这里,又尝试反转

33:05 - 33:07

EN: We have a Wedge – one, two, three – Wedge Top.

ZH: 3推——1,2,3——楔形顶

33:08 - 33:10

EN: You look to buy reversals down.

ZH: 等待逢低买入的机会

33:10 - 33:13

EN: Here’s a second entry short – first entry below that bull bar,

ZH: 这里是第2做空入场点——第1次是在那根阳线的低点下方

33:13 - 33:17

EN: and now second entry here, a Micro Double Top – it’s probably going to fail.

ZH: 现在第2次在这里——小双顶——反转大概率会失败

33:17 - 33:20

EN: So you buy below the low of that bar.

ZH: 所以应该在那根K线的低点下方买入

33:21 - 33:25

EN: Here, we got a 2-bar reversal up and down, a failed High 2 buy

ZH: 这里有一个双K反转——上涨,下跌; 高2买入点失败了

33:25 - 33:29

EN: - High 1, High 2, maybe High 3 – and it’s failing.

ZH: ——高1,高2,还会有高3——还在下跌

33:29 - 33:36

EN: Well, guess what? The first strong bear bar

ZH: 会发生什么?第1根大阴线大概率无法反转趋势

33:33 - 33:36

EN: is probably going to fail to reverse the market.

ZH: 会发生什么?第1根大阴线大概率无法反转趋势

33:36 - 33:37

EN: Bulls will buy that close.

ZH: 多头会在它的收盘买入

33:37 - 33:45

EN: Again, we have a small Double Top, but a doji bar, and you’re going to buy

ZH: 还有这里,小双顶,十字星, 在它的低点挂单买入,或者在那根小阴线的收盘买入

33:43 - 33:45

EN: the low of that bar or you’re going to buy that small bear bar,

ZH: 还有这里,小双顶,十字星, 在它的低点挂单买入,或者在那根小阴线的收盘买入

33:45 - 33:49

EN: betting that it’s not going to be enough to reverse the market.

ZH: 押注这不足以让趋势反转下跌

33:49 - 33:51

EN: So you buy the close of bear bars.

ZH: 你可以买阴线的收盘

33:51 - 33:53

EN: You buy below bars.

ZH: 可以在K线下方挂限价买单

33:55 - 33:59

EN: You buy below the bar, betting that the attempt to reverse down will fail.

ZH: 在它的下方买入,押注反转下跌的尝试会失败

34:01 - 34:03

EN: You buy a breakout to a new low.

ZH: 可以在跌破新低时买入

34:03 - 34:08

EN: This bear bar closed below the low of the past 6 or 7 bars.

ZH: 这根阴线的收盘价低于过去6~7根K线的低点

34:08 - 34:10

EN: Is it going to be a successful reversal?

ZH: 会是一次成功的反转吗?

34:10 - 34:13

EN: No, the odds of it being successful are small,

ZH: 不会,成功的概率很小

34:13 - 34:16

EN: and therefore it’s going to fail, and the bull trend will resume.

ZH: 因此它会失败,上涨趋势会恢复

34:16 - 34:20

EN: These are all reasonable entries, and it doesn’t matter

ZH: 这些都是合理的入场点,

34:20 - 34:23

EN: which of these entries you take; your stop is here.

ZH: 不管你在其中哪里买入,止损都在这里

34:23 - 34:27

EN: It doesn’t matter which of these entries you take; the stop is here.

ZH: 不管你选择哪个入场点,止损都在这里

34:27 - 34:30

EN: You know where the stop is, and if you can risk enough,

ZH: 止损的距离很明确,如果你能够承担这些风险

34:30 - 34:32

EN: then you just take the trade.

ZH: 那就可以开仓交易

34:35 - 34:39

EN: Strong leg up, traders will buy a 50% pullback.

ZH: 强势的上涨波段,多头会在50%回调处买入

34:39 - 34:41

EN: We did not get there here.

ZH: 这里没有下跌那么多

34:41 - 34:46

EN: However, a lot of traders will place a limit order to buy a 50% pullback.

ZH: 但很多人会在50%回调的地方挂限价买单

34:50 - 34:53

EN: Some traders will simply buy 1 point below a low.

ZH: 一些交易者会在某个低点下方1个点的地方挂限价买单

34:54 - 34:59

EN: This low is 1 point below that low, so instead of buying at the low of that bar,

ZH: 它在这个低点下方1个点,一些多头不会直接在它的低点挂单

34:59 - 35:02

EN: they’ll place a limit order to buy 1 point below.

ZH: 而是把限价买单挂在1个点下方

35:02 - 35:06

EN: Or if the pullbacks are getting deeper, they’ll buy 2 points,

ZH: 或者,如果预期有更深的回调

35:06 - 35:08

EN: 3 points, or 4 points below.

ZH: 他们会在下方2、3、4个点挂单

35:08 - 35:12

EN: They’ll buy 1, 2, or 3 points below the low of the prior bar,

ZH: 他们会在前1根K线的低点下方1、2或3个点处买入

35:12 - 35:16

EN: or they’ll buy 1, 2, or 3 points below the low of the high close.

ZH: 或者在阳线收盘价的下方1、2或3个点处买入

35:16 - 35:17

EN: We have a Buy The Close market.

ZH: 这是买收盘的上涨趋势

35:17 - 35:21

EN: The bulls who bought that high close will look to buy more lower.

ZH: 在那个最高收盘价买入的多头,会逢低加仓买入更多

35:21 - 35:32

EN: They might place a limit order to buy 1 point down, 2 points down,

ZH: 他们会在下方1、2、3个点处挂限价买单, 押注任何反转的尝试都不会成功,价格会涨回到那个最高的收盘价

35:24 - 35:32

EN: 3 points down, betting that whatever reversal we get,

ZH: 他们会在下方1、2、3个点处挂限价买单, 押注任何反转的尝试都不会成功,价格会涨回到那个最高的收盘价

35:28 - 35:32

EN: will not be enough to reverse the trend and that we’ll get back to that close.

ZH: 他们会在下方1、2、3个点处挂限价买单, 押注任何反转的尝试都不会成功,价格会涨回到那个最高的收盘价

Slide 020

Time: 35:35

Slide 020

Bilingual Transcript

35:39 - 35:41

EN: Again, it doesn’t matter how you buy.

ZH: 再次强调,用什么方式买入都可以

35:41 - 35:43

EN: It doesn’t matter what your reason is.

ZH: 用什么理由买入都可以

35:43 - 35:48

EN: When the trend is very strong like this, the math is actually okay to scalp,

ZH: 当趋势这么强的时候,其实很适合做剥头皮交易

35:48 - 35:51

EN: but the math is really good for swing traders.

ZH: 但更适合做波段交易

35:51 - 35:54

EN: Therefore, you should try to swing at least part of your position,

ZH: 所以至少应该坚定持有一部分仓位

35:54 - 35:56

EN: always using the correct stop.

ZH: 一定要设置正确的止损

35:58 - 36:04

EN: Buy any of these reasons, stop either here or down here,

ZH: 在其中任何地方买入,止损要么在这里,要么在这里

36:05 - 36:09

EN: and you just hold until either there’s a reasonable sell signal

ZH: 然后就一直持有,直到出现合理的卖出信号

36:10 - 36:12

EN: or until the end of the day.

ZH: 或者一直持有到收盘前

Slide 021

Time: 36:20

Slide 021

Bilingual Transcript

36:21 - 36:24

EN: Beginners always want perfect trades.

ZH: 新手总是想要完美的交易机会

36:24 - 36:30

EN: A perfect trade is a trade where you have a high probability

ZH: 完美的机会就是指胜率很高,而且盈亏比又很好

36:28 - 36:30

EN: and you’re going for a great risk/reward

ZH: 完美的机会就是指胜率很高,而且盈亏比又很好

36:30 - 36:34

EN: - in other words, very little risk and very big reward.

ZH: ——换句话说,风险很小、利润很大

36:35 - 36:39

EN: Now, that can never exist because if it’s perfectly good for you,

ZH: 这样的机会不存在,因为对于你而言完美的机会,

36:39 - 36:43

EN: it’s perfectly bad for the institution taking the opposite side.

ZH: 对于作为对手盘的机构而言就非常糟糕

36:43 - 36:47

EN: If you have a high probability of a very big profit with very little risk,

ZH: 你的胜率很高、风险很小,利润又很大

36:47 - 36:50

EN: no one’s going to take the other side of the trade.

ZH: 那么没有人会愿意做你的对手盘

36:50 - 36:54

EN: It will not take long for the institutions to recognize the setup,

ZH: 很快机构都会发现这样的机会

36:54 - 36:57

EN: and then everyone will want to do exactly what you’re doing

ZH: 每个人的交易方向都和你一样

36:57 - 37:00

EN: and there won’t be anybody left to take the other side of the trade.

ZH: 那么就没有人愿意站在对面 (注:于是无法成交,或者价格瞬间出现巨大的波动)

37:00 - 37:05

EN: And therefore, a trade that gets anywhere near perfection cannot exist

ZH: 因此不存在完美的交易机会

37:05 - 37:08

EN: because everyone would start to trade it, and all of a sudden there

ZH: 因为所有人都在做相同的方向

37:08 - 37:11

EN: will not be enough people to take the other side.

ZH: 没有足够的对手盘参与交易

37:16 - 37:18

EN: If it’s perfectly good for you,

ZH: 对你而言完美的机会

37:18 - 37:21

EN: it’s perfectly bad for an institution doing the opposite.

ZH: 对于做对手盘的机构而言就非常糟糕

37:21 - 37:25

EN: In other words, they would have only a very small probability

ZH: 因为他们的概率很低

37:25 - 37:30

EN: of making only a very small profit, yet their risk would be very big.

ZH: 利润也很小,但是却要承担巨大的风险

37:30 - 37:32

EN: Nobody would take that trade.

ZH: 没有人傻到去做这样的交易

37:36 - 37:40

EN: There are three variables in the Trader’s Equation: risk, reward,

ZH: 数学期望中有3个变量:风险、利润、和概率

37:40 - 37:44

EN: and probability, and you can combine risk/reward into a single variable.

ZH: 风险和利润可以合并成盈亏比

37:45 - 37:49

EN: Every trade is a tradeoff between probability and risk/reward.

ZH: 每一笔交易都是概率和盈亏比之间的权衡

37:49 - 37:53

EN: A lot of trades have decent probability and decent risk/reward.

ZH: 一些交易的胜率和盈亏比都还可以

37:53 - 37:58

EN: Some trades have high probability; those trades always have bad risk/reward.

ZH: 有些交易的胜率很高,但盈亏比不那么好

37:58 - 38:04

EN: Other trades have great risk/reward,

ZH: 有些交易的盈亏比非常好,但胜率却很低

38:01 - 38:04

EN: and therefore they always have low probability.

ZH: 有些交易的盈亏比非常好,但胜率却很低

38:06 - 38:10

EN: If you have high probability of winning, the other side has better risk/reward.

ZH: 如果你拥有很高的胜率,那么对方就拥有更好的盈亏比

38:10 - 38:15

EN: If you have great risk/reward, then your probability of success is small.

ZH: 如果你的盈亏比很好,那么成功的概率就不高

38:19 - 38:22

EN: Let’s say you buy the reversal up from yesterday’s low.

ZH: 假设你在反转上涨时买入

Slide 022

Time: 38:20

Slide 022

Bilingual Transcript

38:22 - 38:24

EN: It’s a second entry buy.

ZH: 这里是第2做多入场点

38:24 - 38:26

EN: The first was above here, the second is here.

ZH: 第1入场点在它的上方,第2在这里

38:26 - 38:27

EN: Your stop is small.

ZH: 止损很小

38:28 - 38:31

EN: At that point you do not see all of these bars.

ZH: 此时你不知道后面的这些K线

38:31 - 38:36

EN: You have a very small risk, you have potentially a very big reward,

ZH: 你的风险很小,而潜在的利润非常大

38:36 - 38:38

EN: so you have fantastic risk/reward.

ZH: 所以盈亏比是极好的

38:39 - 38:49

EN: What does that tell you about the probability at that point

ZH: 这说明了什么?说明此时你赚到钱的概率并不高, 止损很有可能会被打掉

38:42 - 38:49

EN: of making a lot of money? It tells you that you’re probably

ZH: 这说明了什么?说明此时你赚到钱的概率并不高, 止损很有可能会被打掉

38:45 - 38:49

EN: not going to make money, that your stop will probably get hit.

ZH: 这说明了什么?说明此时你赚到钱的概率并不高, 止损很有可能会被打掉

38:49 - 38:53

EN: But sometimes it’ll work, and those few times

ZH: 但偶尔也能够成功几次

38:53 - 38:58

EN: when you get a huge trend like this, it more than offsets all the losses.

ZH: 在那些偶尔成功的时候,你能够赚到巨大的趋势, 轻而易举地弥补了所有的小亏损

38:58 - 39:02

EN: Even if you lost 70% or 80% of the time taking this buy,

ZH: 及时70%,甚至80%的时候都失败,

39:02 - 39:09

EN: the 20% of the time that you win has so much profit

ZH: 但20%的时候你赚到了巨大的利润, 远远超出了所有的小亏损

39:06 - 39:09

EN: that it more than offsets all of the losses.

ZH: 但20%的时候你赚到了巨大的利润, 远远超出了所有的小亏损

39:13 - 39:16

EN: Is this only a 20% chance of winning?

ZH: 这里只有20%的胜率吗?

39:16 - 39:19

EN: No, it’s actually probably about a 40% chance.

ZH: 不止,实际上有40%的概率

39:19 - 39:23

EN: You have a failed breakout below yesterday’s low, trying to reverse up here,

ZH: 跌破昨天的低点之后没有跟随,尝试反转上涨

39:23 - 39:27

EN: and now you have a second entry for the failed breakout above yesterday’s low.

ZH: 现在是第2次反转上涨的买入点

39:27 - 39:28

EN: You have dojis.

ZH: 信号K线是十字星(而不是收在高位的阳线)

39:28 - 39:32

EN: That tends to lower the probability, but the risk is small.

ZH: 降低了反转的概率,但风险非常小

39:32 - 39:33

EN: The reward is good.

ZH: 前在利润很大

39:34 - 39:37

EN: You have about a 40% chance of a swing up.

ZH: 有大约40%的概率会有上涨波段

39:37 - 39:41

EN: By a swing up, the minimum goal is at least twice your Actual Risk.

ZH: 上涨波段的意思是,利润至少是实际风险的两倍

39:42 - 39:49

EN: That means your minimum goal for this to be a profitable strategy

ZH: 也就是涨到这里,那是让这个策略实现盈利的最低目标

39:46 - 39:49

EN: is a move to right around here.

ZH: 也就是涨到这里,那是让这个策略实现盈利的最低目标

39:49 - 39:53

EN: However, exiting at the minimum goal is rarely the best option,

ZH: 然而,在最低目标止盈往往不是最好的选择

39:53 - 39:56

EN: and if you see the market start to turn up reasonably strongly,

ZH: 如果你看到上涨足够强势,

39:56 - 40:01

EN: it’s better not to exit and hold at least part of your position

ZH: 最好先不要离场,继续持有至少一部分仓位

40:01 - 40:05

EN: because you might be buying early on in a very strong bull trend.

ZH: 因为你可能买在一个非常强的上涨趋势的初期

40:10 - 40:13

EN: This bull had a 40% chance of a swing up.

ZH: 在这里买入的时候,有40%的概率能够赚到上涨波段

40:13 - 40:20

EN: What about this bull? They have the same stop, whether you bought here

ZH: 在这里买入呢?止损的位置是一样的,无论在这里买入, 还是在这里买入,止损都在这里

40:17 - 40:20

EN: with a stop here or you buy here with a stop here.

ZH: 在这里买入呢?止损的位置是一样的,无论在这里买入, 还是在这里买入,止损都在这里

40:20 - 40:23

EN: This bull, the risk is far greater.

ZH: 在这里买入的话,风险要大得多

40:23 - 40:25

EN: His risk/reward ratio is much worse.

ZH: 盈亏比远远不如前者

40:25 - 40:30

EN: This bull had a great risk/reward ratio, but low probability.

ZH: 在这里买入有很好的盈亏比,但胜率低

40:30 - 40:36

EN: This bull has a terrible risk/reward ratio, but outstanding probability.

ZH: 在这里买入的盈亏比不太好,但胜率很高

40:36 - 40:38

EN: Both are reasonable trades.

ZH: 两个都是合理的交易

40:38 - 40:42

EN: The trader who buys here is the trader who prefers high probability trades;

ZH: 在这里买入的交易者偏好更高的胜率

40:42 - 40:47

EN: the trader who buys here is one who has risk/reward as his priority.

ZH: 在这里买入的交易者优先考虑盈亏比

40:59 - 41:03

EN: Again, you should never worry about perfection because it cannot exist.

ZH: 再次强调,永远不要纠结是否完美,因为不存在完美的机会

41:03 - 41:07

EN: As long as you can structure a trade that has a positive Trader’s Equation,

ZH: 只要你能够构建数学期望为正的交易

41:07 - 41:11

EN: the trade is good, and you should consider taking it.

ZH: 那么就是好的机会,应该考虑开仓

Slide 023

Time: 41:15

Slide 023

Bilingual Transcript

41:19 - 41:22

EN: By the close of this bar, the market’s in a Buy The Close bull trend,

ZH: 在这根K线收盘之后,市场进入了买收盘的上涨趋势

41:22 - 41:25

EN: and that’s the same with the close of this bar as well.

ZH: 这根K线的收盘也是一样

41:26 - 41:29

EN: Every bar is opening at the close of the prior bar.

ZH: 每根K线的开盘价都不低于前一根K线的收盘价

41:30 - 41:38

EN: Sometimes in a Buy The Close bull trend, you’ll get a bar opening

ZH: 在一些买收盘的上涨趋势中,你会看到跳空高开, 那是多头迫切买入的信号

41:34 - 41:38

EN: above the close of the prior bar, which is a sign of eager bulls.

ZH: 在一些买收盘的上涨趋势中,你会看到跳空高开, 那是多头迫切买入的信号

41:38 - 41:42

EN: As soon as a bar is closing, a lot of traders are hitting “Buy the Market,”

ZH: 在K线收盘的瞬间,很多交易者都点击“市价买入”

41:42 - 41:47

EN: and therefore the next bar opens at or above the close of that bar,

ZH: 所以下一根K线在它收盘价的上方开盘

41:47 - 41:49

EN: and that’s a sign of aggressive, strong bulls.

ZH: 这是多头激进、强壮的信号

41:54 - 42:01

EN: Sometimes in a Buy The Close bull trend, you’ll get a bar that opens

ZH: 有时在买收盘的上涨趋势中,你会看到一根K线跳空高开, 但最终收盘却变成了大阴线

41:58 - 42:01

EN: above the close of the prior bar and becomes a big bear bar,

ZH: 有时在买收盘的上涨趋势中,你会看到一根K线跳空高开, 但最终收盘却变成了大阴线

42:01 - 42:04

EN: and that tells you that there are trapped bulls.

ZH: 这说明有多头被套牢了

42:04 - 42:09

EN: So many bulls bought the close, the next bar gapped up and then it sold off,

ZH: 很多人在收盘时买入,造成下一根K线跳空高开,但是却下跌了

42:09 - 42:14

EN: and that means that the bulls were overwhelmed by very aggressive bears.

ZH: 这意味着多头被非常激进的卖盘压倒了

42:14 - 42:15

EN: That’s not the case here.

ZH: 这里不是这种情况

42:15 - 42:19

EN: We have a Buy The Close bull trend and then a bear bar.

ZH: 买收盘的上涨趋势,然后出现了一根阴线

42:19 - 42:22

EN: Its open is exactly at that close.

ZH: 它的开盘价正好等于前一根K线的收盘价

42:22 - 42:26

EN: That tells you that a lot of bulls, instead of buying this close,

ZH: 这说明有一些多头,他们没有在这里继续买入

42:26 - 42:31

EN: they sold this close, looking to take profits possibly

ZH: 而是卖出平仓,也许是利用抢购高潮止盈

42:29 - 42:31

EN: after a big Buy Climax bar.

ZH: 而是卖出平仓,也许是利用抢购高潮止盈

42:33 - 42:34

EN: A similar situation here.

ZH: 这里是类似的情况

42:34 - 42:39

EN: The open of this bear bar is exactly at the close of that bull bar.

ZH: 这根阴线的开盘价,正好等于那根阳线的收盘价

42:39 - 42:44

EN: This bull bar is the third bar in a series where the bodies are getting smaller.

ZH: 它是连续3根阳线中的最后一个,体积越来越小

42:44 - 42:51

EN: The market’s losing momentum, and as soon as this bar opened,

ZH: 动能正在衰退,所以在这根K线开盘的时候有人卖出止盈

42:48 - 42:51

EN: some traders sold to take profits.

ZH: 动能正在衰退,所以在这根K线开盘的时候有人卖出止盈

42:56 - 42:59

EN: We have a bear bar and a pause and a second bear bar.

ZH: 有一根阴线,暂停,然后是第2根阴线

42:59 - 43:01

EN: Two legs down after a strong rally.

ZH: 强势上涨之后,两段回调

43:01 - 43:05

EN: Probably the market’s going to resume, and look at the open

ZH: 趋势大概率会恢复; 观察这根K线的开盘价

43:05 - 43:07

EN: of this bar compared to the close of that bar.

ZH: 和那根K线的收盘价

43:07 - 43:09

EN: There’s a gap up.

ZH: 有跳空高开

43:09 - 43:14

EN: That tells you that as soon as traders saw this bar close with a bull body,

ZH: 这说明当交易者看到这根K线收盘是阳线,

43:14 - 43:18

EN: especially closing near its high, they hit the button to buy the market.

ZH: 而且收在高位时,他们点击“市价买入”

43:18 - 43:24

EN: And there were so many traders eager to buy that the open of this bar

ZH: 多头非常迫切地买入,导致下一根K线跳空高开

43:22 - 43:24

EN: is above the close of this bar.

ZH: 多头非常迫切地买入,导致下一根K线跳空高开

43:24 - 43:30

EN: That’s a sign of aggressive, eager bulls, and it means the market’s

ZH: 这是多头激进、迫切的信号, 说明市场很可能会继续上涨一些

43:28 - 43:30

EN: probably going at least a little bit higher.

ZH: 这是多头激进、迫切的信号, 说明市场很可能会继续上涨一些

43:35 - 43:39

EN: We have a pretty good size bear bar, but look at the next bar.

ZH: 这里有一根大阴线,但是看下一根K线

43:40 - 43:43

EN: Its open is above the close of this bear bar.

ZH: 它的开盘价在这根阴线的收盘价上方

43:43 - 43:49

EN: The bears are hoping that we have a Wedge Top

ZH: 空头希望这是楔形顶——1,2,3——高点降低

43:46 - 43:49

EN: - one, two, three – and then a Lower High.

ZH: 空头希望这是楔形顶——1,2,3——高点降低

43:50 - 43:56

EN: Decent size bear bar closing at or below the low of the past 6 or 7 bars.

ZH: 大阴线,收盘价低于过去6~7根K线的最低点

43:57 - 44:03

EN: Instead of a second follow-through bear bar,

ZH: 但后续没有能够增加反转概率的跟随阴线, 更多人在它的收盘买入

43:59 - 44:03

EN: possibly reversing this rally, traders bought the close.

ZH: 但后续没有能够增加反转概率的跟随阴线, 更多人在它的收盘买入

44:03 - 44:08

EN: As soon as they saw this bear bar, they decided that it was not strong enough.

ZH: 当他们看到这根大阴线的时候,认为它不足以反转趋势

44:08 - 44:15

EN: It was probably just a second leg down in a bull trend

ZH: 这更有可能只是上涨趋势中的第2段回调——1,反弹,2; 然后市场继续上涨

44:11 - 44:15

EN: - one, pullback, two – and the market’s going higher.

ZH: 这更有可能只是上涨趋势中的第2段回调——1,反弹,2; 然后市场继续上涨

44:15 - 44:19

EN: A big bear bar and then not only a bull bar,

ZH: 大阴线后面的,不仅仅只是一根阳线

44:19 - 44:23

EN: but a bull bar that gapped open above the close of this bar.

ZH: 而是一根跳空高开的阳线

44:24 - 44:28

EN: That means so many traders saw this bar as a buying opportunity,

ZH: 这意味着很多交易者把大阴线看作是买入的机会

44:28 - 44:32

EN: as soon as this bear bar closed, a lot of traders hit “Buy the Market,”

ZH: 在它收盘的瞬间,很多人点击“市价买入”

44:32 - 44:35

EN: betting that it was not going to lead to a reversal.

ZH: 押注它无法形成反转

44:35 - 44:39

EN: It was simply going to trap weak bears into selling

ZH: 它只能诱使弱空头去做空,

44:39 - 44:42

EN: what they thought was a reversal, but in fact became a bull flag.

ZH: 弱空头以为这是反转,但实际上只是牛旗

44:43 - 44:44

EN: That’s a sign of strength.

ZH: 这是多头强壮的信号

44:44 - 44:48

EN: A bear bar and the next bar has an open above that close.

ZH: 大阴线,但下一根K线跳空高开

44:48 - 44:52

EN: That means a lot of bulls bought that bear bar betting

ZH: 这说明很多多头在它的收盘买入

44:52 - 44:55

EN: that it was going to trap bears who wanted a reversal down.

ZH: 押注做空的空头会被套牢

Slide 024

Time: 45:00

Slide 024

Bilingual Transcript

45:00 - 45:04

EN: Finally, I want to talk about Sell The Close bear trends

ZH: 最后,我想讲一下卖收盘的下降趋势

45:04 - 45:10

EN: - bear breakouts that are so strong, traders expect the market

ZH: ——空头突破非常强势,交易者预期市场继续下跌, 让他们可以很快赚钱

45:07 - 45:10

EN: to continue to fall, and they can make a quick profit

ZH: ——空头突破非常强势,交易者预期市场继续下跌, 让他们可以很快赚钱

45:10 - 45:14

EN: by simply selling at the market, especially on the close of a bear bar.

ZH: 所以空头市价卖出,或者在阴线的收盘卖出

Slide 025

Time: 45:15

Slide 025

Bilingual Transcript

45:22 - 45:26

EN: The market’s in a bear trend, pulling back to the Moving Average.

ZH: 市场处于下降趋势,反弹回到均线

45:26 - 45:28

EN: The bulls tried to get a reversal up from a Triangle.

ZH: 多头尝试在三角形之后反转上涨

45:28 - 45:31

EN: They tried to get a reversal here and here,

ZH: 他们在这里和这里尝试反转

45:31 - 45:33

EN: but we got a bull breakout of a Triangle.

ZH: 尝试向上突破三角形

45:33 - 45:38

EN: 50% of Triangle breakouts, up or down, fail, and we got a reversal.

ZH: 三角形突破,无论向上还是向下,50%的概率会失败; 然后反转下跌

45:38 - 45:44

EN: And not only did we get a reversal, but we have a big bear bar

ZH: 不仅仅是下跌,还是一根大阴线收在最低,远低于前1根K线的低点

45:41 - 45:44

EN: closing on its low, far below the low of the prior bar.

ZH: 不仅仅是下跌,还是一根大阴线收在最低,远低于前1根K线的低点

45:45 - 45:47

EN: This is probably a Give-up Bar.

ZH: 这很可能是多头的放弃K线

45:47 - 45:51

EN: The bulls are giving up and we’re probably resuming the bear trend.

ZH: 多头正在放弃,下降趋势大概率会恢复

45:51 - 45:54

EN: So bear trend, Trading Range, trend resumption down.

ZH: 所以是下降趋势,震荡区间,恢复下降趋势

45:54 - 45:57

EN: The context is good here for a selloff.

ZH: 背景有利于做空

46:02 - 46:06

EN: This is the follow-through bar after the Give-up Bar,

ZH: 这是放弃K线后的跟随K线,也收在最低

46:05 - 46:06

EN: and it’s closing on its low.

ZH: 这是放弃K线后的跟随K线,也收在最低

46:06 - 46:10

EN: Also, look at the open of the bar compared to the close of that bar.

ZH: 另外,观察它的开盘价和前一根K线的收盘价

46:10 - 46:13

EN: So many traders hit the button to sell the market as soon

ZH: 很多人在那根阴线收盘的瞬间点击“市价卖出”

46:13 - 46:17

EN: as this bear bar closed that the next bar opened below that low.

ZH: 导致下一根K线跳空低开

46:18 - 46:21

EN: Sign of strong bears, probably going lower.

ZH: 这是空头强壮的信号,大概率会继续下跌

46:21 - 46:25

EN: By the close of this bar, traders are looking for bear closes,

ZH: 在它收盘的时候,交易者看到阴线收在最低

46:25 - 46:27

EN: and they’ll sell bear closes.

ZH: 他们会在收盘时卖出

46:27 - 46:31

EN: Usually after about 5 or 6 of them, traders look to sell a pullback.

ZH: 通常在5~6根阴线之后,交易者会等待反弹做空的机会

46:31 - 46:37

EN: However, you can continue to sell closes

ZH: 但你也可以继续卖收盘,设置正确的止损, 坚定持有,押注下跌波段

46:33 - 46:37

EN: and use the appropriate stop and hold on for a swing down.

ZH: 但你也可以继续卖收盘,设置正确的止损, 坚定持有,押注下跌波段

46:45 - 46:48

EN: Once you decide that the market is Sell The Close,

ZH: 一旦你认为市场处于卖收盘的下降趋势

46:48 - 46:54

EN: the best thing to do is just hit “Sell the Market,”

ZH: 最好的做法就是在阴线收盘时点击“市价卖出”—— 可以看到有很多人这么做了

46:51 - 46:54

EN: either as soon as the bar closes – and you can see a lot of traders did.

ZH: 最好的做法就是在阴线收盘时点击“市价卖出”—— 可以看到有很多人这么做了

46:54 - 46:58

EN: The open of the next bar is at or below the low of this bar.

ZH: 下一根K线的开盘价小于等于前一根K线的收盘价

46:59 - 47:01

EN: The open of this bar is below that close.

ZH: 这根K线跳空低开

47:01 - 47:04

EN: The open of this bar is below that close.

ZH: 这根K线跳空低开

47:04 - 47:06

EN: Traders are selling as soon as the bar closes.

ZH: 说明交易者在K线收盘的时候卖出

47:06 - 47:11

EN: That tells you that a lot of traders,

ZH: 空头等待阴线的收盘,然后点击“市价卖出”

47:09 - 47:11

EN: they wait for the close and then they hit “Sell the Market.”

ZH: 空头等待阴线的收盘,然后点击“市价卖出”

47:12 - 47:19

EN: Some traders, right before the bar closes, like a second or two

ZH: 一些交易者在K线收盘前一两秒点击“市价卖出”

47:15 - 47:19

EN: before the bar closes, hit “Sell the Market.” Other traders,

ZH: 一些交易者在K线收盘前一两秒点击“市价卖出”

47:19 - 47:24

EN: as soon as the bar closes, they place a limit order to sell at the close.

ZH: 一些交易者在K线收盘之后,立刻在收盘价挂限价卖单

47:24 - 47:29

EN: And you can see the market went a little bit above the close

ZH: 可以看到价格反弹了一点点,遇到了很多卖盘,然后直线下跌

47:26 - 47:29

EN: and found a lot of sellers, and the market went straight down.

ZH: 可以看到价格反弹了一点点,遇到了很多卖盘,然后直线下跌

47:29 - 47:32

EN: The only problem with doing that is sometimes

ZH: 这样做(指在收盘价挂限价卖单)的唯一问题是

47:32 - 47:37

EN: if the bear trend is especially strong, the bar, as soon as it opens,

ZH: 有时候下降趋势特别强势,下一根K线一开盘就下跌,

47:37 - 47:41

EN: does not go above the open and does not go above the close of the prior bar.

ZH: 价格从未高于开盘价,也从未高于前一根K线的收盘价 (注:此时限价卖单大概率无法成交)

47:41 - 47:46

EN: Therefore, you risk missing getting short in some of the strongest trends.

ZH: 就导致错过了这个很强的趋势

47:46 - 47:48

EN: You do not get filled with a limit order.

ZH: 限价单有无法成交的风险

47:48 - 47:50

EN: So it’s usually better just to sell the close,

ZH: 所以通常直接市价卖出会更好

47:50 - 47:52

EN: and that’s what most traders are doing.

ZH: 这也是大部分交易者的做法

Slide 026

Time: 47:55

Slide 026

Bilingual Transcript

48:01 - 48:06

EN: Now, why would bears sell here? Well, they see the bulls giving up.

ZH: 为什么空头会在这里卖出?因为他们看到多头放弃了

48:06 - 48:07

EN: They have follow-through.

ZH: 空头得到了跟随的阴线

48:07 - 48:09

EN: That increases the chances of lower prices.

ZH: 这增加了价格下跌的可能性

48:09 - 48:14

EN: They know one of two things is likely: either the market goes down quickly,

ZH: 他们知道大概率是两种情况:要么继续快速下跌,让他们直接赚钱

48:14 - 48:19

EN: and they make money, or the market pulls back and then goes down.

ZH: 或者市场先反弹,然后恢复下跌

48:19 - 48:23

EN: In other words, either the market is still in the breakout phase

ZH: 换句话说,市场要么仍然处于突破阶段

48:23 - 48:28

EN: or it’s a pullback into either a bear flag or possibly a Trading Range.

ZH: 要么反弹形成熊旗或震荡区间

48:28 - 48:31

EN: And if it’s a Trading Range, they can sell more higher,

ZH: 如果是震荡区间,他们可以逢高卖出更多

48:31 - 48:35

EN: expecting it to come down to the bottom of the range,

ZH: 当价格跌回到区间底部,也就是他们最初做空的价格时

48:33 - 48:35

EN: where they sold originally.

ZH: 当价格跌回到区间底部,也就是他们最初做空的价格时

48:35 - 48:37

EN: They can get out breakeven on their first sell

ZH: 初始仓位可以打平离场

48:37 - 48:39

EN: and then with a profit on their higher sell.

ZH: 加仓的部分可以赚钱

48:43 - 48:46

EN: Most traders look at it as a swing.

ZH: 这里大部分空头想要的是波段交易

48:46 - 48:50

EN: They sell, use the appropriate stop, and hold through a pullback like this.

ZH: 卖出做空,设置正确的止损,在反弹时坚定持有

48:50 - 48:54

EN: If they get out, let’s say after they see this big bull reversal,

ZH: 如果空头在反弹时——比如在这根大阳线之后——离场了

48:54 - 48:57

EN: they’ll look to sell again below that bear bar

ZH: 他们会再次卖出,比如在那根阴线下方

48:57 - 49:01

EN: because this rally was not enough to make the market Always In Long.

ZH: 因为这里的反弹不足以让市场进入单边上涨

49:01 - 49:05

EN: There was a 50% pullback below the breakout below the low of the day

ZH: 这是跌破前期低点之后的50%反弹

49:05 - 49:09

EN: and a test of the Moving Average, and the reversal is not particularly strong.

ZH: 也是对均线的回测,并不是特别强势的反转

49:09 - 49:11

EN: It’s basically a small Spike and Channel pattern

ZH: 它基本上是一个小的极速变通道的模式

49:11 - 49:15

EN: - one, pullback, two, pullback, three.

ZH: ——1,回调;2,回调;3

49:15 - 49:18

EN: So a small Wedge, pullback to the Moving Average,

ZH: 所以是一个小楔形,反弹到均线

49:18 - 49:21

EN: and a 50% retracement of the initial bear leg.

ZH: 也是下跌波段的50%反弹

49:21 - 49:23

EN: It’s a bear flag.

ZH: 所以它是熊旗

49:30 - 49:33

EN: This is a good trade, selling closes.

ZH: 这是一个不错的入场机会,卖收盘

49:33 - 49:38

EN: 60% chance you’re going to make money either immediately or after a pullback.

ZH: 60%的概率你能够立刻赚钱,或者在反弹之后赚钱

49:38 - 49:40

EN: It might even be higher, given this context,

ZH: 在这个背景下,胜率实际上更高

49:40 - 49:45

EN: but 60% is as good as you can hope to find as a trader.

ZH: 但60%的胜率对于交易者来说已经足够好了

49:45 - 49:47

EN: And if you’re a trader, you’ve got to trade.

ZH: 作为交易者,交易是你的工作

49:47 - 49:48

EN: You’ve got to take the trade.

ZH: 你必须要入场交易

49:49 - 49:50

EN: Sell at the market.

ZH: 直接市价卖出

Slide 027

Time: 49:55

Slide 027

Bilingual Transcript

49:58 - 50:05

EN: It’s a Sell The Close bear trend

ZH: 只要看到连续的阴线,那就是卖收盘的下降趋势

50:00 - 50:05

EN: as long as you keep getting immediate consecutive bear bars.

ZH: 只要看到连续的阴线,那就是卖收盘的下降趋势

50:05 - 50:09

EN: Sometimes you can have a small pause bar or even a small bull bar

ZH: 有时候你会看到一些小的暂停K线,甚至是一根小阳线,

50:09 - 50:15

EN: and then a resumption of the bear trend, so 1 small bull bar,

ZH: 然后下降趋势恢复——那仍然是卖收盘的下降趋势

50:12 - 50:15

EN: it could still be a Sell The Close bear trend.

ZH: 然后下降趋势恢复——那仍然是卖收盘的下降趋势

50:15 - 50:19

EN: Once you get a pretty good bull bar and a reversal above the top

ZH: 一旦出现了一根大阳线,而且大阳线的高点被突破 (注:即大阳线上方的突破买单被触发)

50:19 - 50:24

EN: of that bull bar, or if you go 4 or 5 ticks above the high of any bar,

ZH: 或者价格超过任何K线(即使是阴线)的高点4~5 ticks

50:24 - 50:29

EN: even a bear bar, the Sell The Close phase of the bear trend has probably ended

ZH: 那么卖收盘的下降趋势很可能已经结束

50:29 - 50:34

EN: and the market probably has evolved into a channel phase in the bear trend.

ZH: 市场进入了下降趋势中的通道阶段

50:40 - 50:43

EN: Some experts will sell every close.

ZH: 一些高手会在每一根的K线收盘卖出

50:43 - 50:46

EN: They’ll sell, sell more, sell more, sell more, sell more,

ZH: 卖出,卖出、卖出、卖出、卖出

50:46 - 50:51

EN: increasing their position, and then get out 3 or 4 or 5 ticks

ZH: 不断加仓,然后在任何K线上方3~5 ticks的地方离场

50:51 - 50:54

EN: above any bar or 1 tick above a bear bar.

ZH: 或者在阳线上方1个tick离场

50:54 - 50:56

EN: If a trader did take all of these sells,

ZH: 如果一个交易者真的在每根K线的收盘都卖出

50:56 - 50:57

EN: he’s going to be pretty quick to get out.

ZH: 那么他会很快离场(注:以防反弹的巨大风险)

50:57 - 51:02

EN: He might even get out as soon as he sees a close

ZH: 他甚至会因为K线收在当中(没有收在最低)而离场,比如这根阴线

51:00 - 51:02

EN: in the middle of the bar, like this bear bar.

ZH: 他甚至会因为K线收在当中(没有收在最低)而离场,比如这根阴线

51:02 - 51:07

EN: Most traders are not going to be scaling in to multiple shorts.

ZH: 大多数交易者不会加仓这么多次

51:07 - 51:12

EN: Aggressive traders will, but most traders will pick one short – any of these –

ZH: 激进的交易者会,但大多数交易者选择其中一个就可以了——任选其一

51:12 - 51:15

EN: use the appropriate stop, and then just hold for a swing.

ZH: 设置好正确的止损,然后持有做波段交易

51:18 - 51:24

EN: Where’s the stop? Doesn’t matter where you sold,

ZH: 止损在哪里?无论你在哪里入场做空,止损的位置都是一样的

51:21 - 51:24

EN: anywhere in here; the stop is the same.

ZH: 止损在哪里?无论你在哪里入场做空,止损的位置都是一样的

51:24 - 51:28

EN: It’s above the top of the most recent major Lower High.

ZH: 就放在最近一个重要的高点上方

51:28 - 51:30

EN: The top of this strong breakout to a new low.

ZH: 放在强势突破的起跌点上方

51:37 - 51:40

EN: If you have a Sell The Close trend in the final hour,

ZH: 如果卖收盘的下降趋势发生在尾盘的最后一小时

51:40 - 51:42

EN: traders are going to be very quick to get out.

ZH: 交易者会快速止盈离场

51:42 - 51:45

EN: They’ll either get out 1 tick above a bull bar

ZH: 他们要么在阳线上方1个tick离场

51:45 - 51:49

EN: - it did not trade above a bull bar – or 4 or 5 ticks above a bear bar.

ZH: ——这根阳线的高点没有被突破—— 或者在阴线上方4~5个ticks离场

51:49 - 51:51

EN: Maybe they’ll get out above here,

ZH: 也有人会在它的上方离场

51:52 - 51:54

EN: or they’ll get out right at the close of the day.

ZH: 或者在收盘前离场

51:55 - 51:58

EN: (I talk about this more in the video on Trading at the End of the Day.)

ZH: 这些内容在尾盘交易的课程中有具体的讲解 (注:第48单元的最后3节课)

Slide 028

Time: 52:00

Slide 028

Bilingual Transcript

52:02 - 52:10

EN: I mentioned earlier that beginners should make as few changes as possible

ZH: 前面我提到过,新手在交易时不应该变来变去, 这也包括入场的方式

52:06 - 52:10

EN: when they’re trading, and that includes how they enter trades.

ZH: 前面我提到过,新手在交易时不应该变来变去, 这也包括入场的方式

52:10 - 52:15

EN: Therefore, they should consider entering all trades with stop entries

ZH: 所以新手可以考虑,所有的交易都用突破单入场,

52:15 - 52:18

EN: instead of switching to selling closes during strong bear trends

ZH: 在强下降趋势中,不用改成卖收盘

52:18 - 52:21

EN: or buying closes during strong bull trends.

ZH: 在强上涨趋势中,不用改成买收盘

52:27 - 52:31

EN: For example, once they think the market

ZH: 比如,一旦你认为市场可能处于卖收盘的下降趋势

52:29 - 52:36

EN: might be entering a Sell The Close bear trend – we have a couple big bear bars,

ZH: 比如,一旦你认为市场可能处于卖收盘的下降趋势 有几根大阴线收在最低,或接近最低

52:34 - 52:36

EN: one closing on its low, one closing near its low

ZH: 有几根大阴线收在最低,或接近最低

52:37 - 52:40

EN: - the trader should assume the market’s going lower, and he has to get short.

ZH: 你应该假设市场会继续下跌,所以必须做空

52:40 - 52:43

EN: He doesn’t have to take every one of these sells,

ZH: 不需要在每根K线都卖出

52:43 - 52:45

EN: but he should take at least one.

ZH: 但至少应该抓住其中一个

52:45 - 52:50

EN: If he sees a bar closing near its low, he can place a stop order

ZH: 如果看到有阴线收在低位, 可以在它的最低点下方挂突破卖单

52:48 - 52:50

EN: to sell just below the low of that bar.

ZH: 如果看到有阴线收在低位, 可以在它的最低点下方挂突破卖单

52:50 - 52:52

EN: He would get filled in this blue box here.

ZH: 订单会在蓝色框框处成交

52:53 - 52:59

EN: If he did not take that first one, he could take the second

ZH: 即使错过了第1个入场点,也可以在第2或第3个入场点卖出, 然后把止损放在这里

52:56 - 52:59

EN: or the third and put his stop up here.

ZH: 即使错过了第1个入场点,也可以在第2或第3个入场点卖出, 然后把止损放在这里

52:59 - 53:03

EN: He would sit through this – this is just a pullback to the Moving Average

ZH: 然后坚定持有——这只是反弹回测均线而已

53:03 - 53:05

EN: - and hold for a swing down.

ZH: 在下跌波段中继续持有

53:05 - 53:08

EN: He does not have to take every trade.

ZH: 不需要在每个入场点都交易

53:08 - 53:14

EN: Scalpers will take lots of these trades and just keep entering,

ZH: 剥头皮交易者会不断地入场、止盈,入场、止盈

53:11 - 53:14

EN: taking profits, entering, taking profits.

ZH: 剥头皮交易者会不断地入场、止盈,入场、止盈

53:14 - 53:16

EN: But beginners should not be scalping.

ZH: 但新手交易者不应该做剥头皮交易

53:16 - 53:19

EN: They see a strong trend and they’re wondering, “How do I get short?”

ZH: 如果你看到一个很强的趋势,想知道:“我该如何入场做空?”

53:19 - 53:24

EN: Well, you can either sell the close or, if you see a relatively big bear bar

ZH: 你可以直接在阴线的收盘卖出; 或者当你看到一根较大的阴线收在低位时,

53:24 - 53:30

EN: closing on or near its low, just place a stop to go short 1 tick below its low.

ZH: 可以在它的最低点下方1个tick挂突破卖单

Slide 029

Time: 53:35

Slide 029

Bilingual Transcript

53:39 - 53:46

EN: It’s an attempt at a reversal, but it’s probably a minor reversal

ZH: 这是一次反转的尝试,但更有可能只是强势跌破后的小反弹, 所以很可能只是熊旗

53:42 - 53:46

EN: after this strong a bear breakout, and therefore it’s probably a bear flag.

ZH: 这是一次反转的尝试,但更有可能只是强势跌破后的小反弹, 所以很可能只是熊旗

53:46 - 53:51

EN: A lot of traders will sell again on a breakout below the bear flag,

ZH: 很多交易者会在跌破熊旗时再次卖出

53:51 - 53:54

EN: especially below a bear bar at the Moving Average.

ZH: 尤其是均线下方的熊旗

53:54 - 53:58

EN: A bear bar at the Moving Average, you sell below the low of the bar.

ZH: 均线下方的阴线,在它的低点下方卖出

53:58 - 54:02

EN: So you can take a stop entry below bear flags – this is a bear flag,

ZH: 你可以在熊旗下方挂突破卖单入场——这是一个熊旗

54:02 - 54:07

EN: here’s a small bear flag – looking for resumption of the bear trend,

ZH: 这里是一个小熊旗——押注下降趋势恢复

54:07 - 54:12

EN: especially if the reversal retraces about half of the bear leg

ZH: 尤其是50%反弹附近,或者反弹到均线附近的时候

54:11 - 54:12

EN: and gets near the Moving Average.

ZH: 尤其是50%反弹附近,或者反弹到均线附近的时候

54:12 - 54:14

EN: That’s the same here as well.

ZH: 这里也是一样

54:14 - 54:17

EN: It’s almost a 50% retracement of this bear leg.

ZH: 大约是这段下跌的50%反弹

54:17 - 54:20

EN: Got to the Moving Average, and now the bear trend is resuming down.

ZH: 回测均线,然后下降趋势正在恢复

54:20 - 54:22

EN: Traders sell with a stop below a bear bar,

ZH: 空头在它的下方挂突破卖单,

54:22 - 54:25

EN: get filled here, looking for a swing down.

ZH: 在这里成交,持有做波段交易

54:29 - 54:31

EN: Very Tight Bear Channel.

ZH: 下降通道很窄

54:31 - 54:35

EN: Traders will look to sell bull closes that are near the Moving Average.

ZH: 空头会在均线附近的阳线收盘卖出

54:35 - 54:38

EN: This is no longer a Sell The Close bear trend.

ZH: 这不在是卖收盘的下降趋势

54:38 - 54:39

EN: It’s a channel.

ZH: 这是一个通道

54:39 - 54:45

EN: But I’m talking about how traders can enter in the channel phase

ZH: 我也稍微讲一下,当卖收盘的突破阶段结束, 在通道阶段应该如何入场

54:42 - 54:45

EN: after the Sell The Close bear trend has ended.

ZH: 我也稍微讲一下,当卖收盘的突破阶段结束, 在通道阶段应该如何入场

54:50 - 54:53

EN: They’ll sell above bars, betting that reversals will fail,

ZH: 空头会在K线上方挂限价卖单,押注反转失败

54:53 - 54:54

EN: especially above a bear bar.

ZH: 尤其是在阴线上方挂单

54:54 - 55:00

EN: That’s a bad buy signal bar, and therefore it’s probably

ZH: 它不是一个好的做多信号K, 所以大概率不是大反转的开始

54:57 - 55:00

EN: not the start of a significant reversal.

ZH: 它不是一个好的做多信号K, 所以大概率不是大反转的开始

Slide 030

Time: 55:05

Slide 030

Bilingual Transcript

55:05 - 55:10

EN: I began by talking about bull breakouts, especially very strong bull breakouts

ZH: 这节课我先是讲了多头突破,尤其是非常强势的多头突破——

55:10 - 55:15

EN: breakouts where you get a series of consecutive bull bars

ZH: 你会看到一系列连续的阳线收在高位

55:13 - 55:15

EN: closing at or near their highs.

ZH: 你会看到一系列连续的阳线收在高位

55:15 - 55:18

EN: Traders will buy the close of those bull trends.

ZH: 交易者会在那些阳线的收盘买入

55:18 - 55:20

EN: That’s a very strong type of bull trend.

ZH: 它是一种非常强势的上涨趋势

55:21 - 55:23

EN: There’s a bear equivalent.

ZH: 相对应的下降趋势

55:23 - 55:26

EN: If you start to get a series of bear bars, especially bear bars

ZH: 如果你看到一系列连续的阴线收在低位

55:26 - 55:29

EN: with good size bodies closing at or near their lows,

ZH: 尤其是体积较大的阴线收在低位

55:29 - 55:35

EN: traders are selling at the market, especially as soon as they see

ZH: 交易者会在阴线收盘的时候卖出做空

55:32 - 55:35

EN: another bear bar closing at or near its low.

ZH: 交易者会在阴线收盘的时候卖出做空

55:35 - 55:37

EN: That’s a Sell The Close bear trend.

ZH: 那就是卖收盘的下降趋势

55:41 - 55:42

EN: I’m Al Brooks.

ZH: 我是阿尔·布鲁克斯

55:42 - 55:44

EN: Thank you for watching the Brooks Trading Course.

ZH: 感谢观看布鲁克斯交易课

55:45 - 55:48

EN: This is the first of four videos on trading breakouts.

ZH: 如何交易突破行情的第1节课,就先讲到这里