Skip to content
Price Action Encyclopedia Index

al-brooks-course

39B - Trading MTR Bottoms

Raw transcript and slide notes for 39B - Trading MTR Bottoms.

Overview

  • Slides: 14
  • Transcript segments: 534
  • Status: 自动按 slide 时间线归档;核心概念和长期笔记可以在每个 slide 的 Study Notes 下继续整理。

Source Media

Transcript 001

Time: 00:02

Bilingual Transcript

00:02 - 00:03

EN: This is Al Brooks.

ZH: 你好,我是阿尔·布鲁克斯

00:03 - 00:05

EN: Thank you for watching the Brooks Trading Course.

ZH: 欢迎观看布鲁克斯交易课程

00:05 - 00:10

EN: This is the second of four videos on trading Major Trend Reversal Bottoms.

ZH: 这是底部大反转结构的第2节课

Slide 001

Time: 00:12

Slide 001

Bilingual Transcript

00:14 - 00:20

EN: I want to talk a little bit about minor reversals

ZH: 首先我会讲小反转和大反转的区别

00:17 - 00:20

EN: in contrast to major reversals.

ZH: 首先我会讲小反转和大反转的区别

00:21 - 00:25

EN: Also, I think it’s very important to understand that there is no best setup;

ZH: 另外,要能够理解不存在完美的机会,这一点非常重要

00:25 - 00:28

EN: however, good setups come every 2 or 3 bars.

ZH: 然而,每两三根K线,都会有一个不错的机会

00:29 - 00:33

EN: And when you’re in any trade, you always have to have a plan to take profits.

ZH: 做任何一笔交易,都必须要有止盈的计划

Slide 002

Time: 00:35

Slide 002

Bilingual Transcript

00:37 - 00:39

EN: This is the Emini, 5-minute chart.

ZH: 这是标普股指期货的5分钟K线图

00:46 - 00:48

EN: Very Tight Bear Channel.

ZH: 非常窄的下降通道

00:49 - 00:53

EN: When a channel is this tight, it’s a breakout on a higher timeframe chart.

ZH: 这么窄的通道,在更高时间周期的K线图上,就是一次突破

00:53 - 00:58

EN: Here we have a little pullback, a little pullback,

ZH: 这里有反弹,反弹,反弹, 但反弹只持续一两根K线

00:55 - 00:58

EN: a little pullback, but the pullbacks are only lasting a bar or two.

ZH: 这里有反弹,反弹,反弹, 但反弹只持续一两根K线

00:58 - 01:05

EN: These pullbacks are all minor, and on a 15-minute or 30-minute chart,

ZH: 这些都是小反转,而在15分钟或30分钟的K线图上, 甚至根本看不到有任何的反弹

01:03 - 01:05

EN: there would be no pullbacks at all.

ZH: 这些都是小反转,而在15分钟或30分钟的K线图上, 甚至根本看不到有任何的反弹

01:05 - 01:08

EN: It would simply be a series of strong bear bars.

ZH: 直接就是一系列强势的大阴线

01:09 - 01:12

EN: And that means it’s a breakout on the next higher timeframe.

ZH: 所以它在更高的时间周期上,就是突破

01:12 - 01:15

EN: If the market’s in a strong bear breakout, you cannot buy.

ZH: 如果市场处于强势的空头突破阶段,就不能做多

01:15 - 01:19

EN: You can only look to sell until there’s significant Buying Pressure.

ZH: 只能一直做空,直到出现了明显的买压

01:25 - 01:27

EN: A beginner will look at these 4 bull bars and say,

ZH: 一个新手看到这4根阳线后,可能会说:

01:27 - 01:30

EN: “Wow, it’s becoming a bull trend,” but it’s not.

ZH: “哇!V型反转啦!”但事实并非如此

01:32 - 01:36

EN: Beginners are constantly buying reversals, believing that the trend has ended,

ZH: 新手不断地买入做多,押注下降趋势已经结束

01:36 - 01:41

EN: and they want to get in as early as possible

ZH: 他们想尽早入场,因为这样做止损更小

01:38 - 01:41

EN: because then they’re risking less money.

ZH: 他们想尽早入场,因为这样做止损更小

01:41 - 01:43

EN: And beginners just think about risk all the time.

ZH: 新手满脑子都是风险

01:43 - 01:45

EN: They ignore reward and probability.

ZH: 他们忽视了利润和概率

01:45 - 01:49

EN: The probability of this becoming a bull trend is very, very small.

ZH: 这么强的下降趋势,变成上涨趋势的概率非常非常小

01:49 - 01:52

EN: More likely it’s a minor reversal and bears will sell it.

ZH: 更有可能的是,它是小反转,空头会逢高卖出

01:53 - 01:57

EN: What causes it? Well, the bears have a stop that’s very far away.

ZH: 为什么会有反弹?因为空头的止损越来越远

01:57 - 01:59

EN: Their risk is getting greater.

ZH: 他们(利润回撤)的风险在增加

01:59 - 02:02

EN: They want to reduce their risk.

ZH: 他们想要减少风险,所以必须要减仓止盈

02:00 - 02:02

EN: They have to take some profits.

ZH: 他们想要减少风险,所以必须要减仓止盈

02:02 - 02:06

EN: Bull scalpers might be buying as well, looking for a test of the Moving Average.

ZH: 一些剥头皮的多头可能也在买入, 预期价格会反弹测试均线

02:06 - 02:08

EN: They’re not looking for a bull trend.

ZH: 他们押注的不是上涨趋势

02:08 - 02:11

EN: When it gets to the Moving Average, the bulls take their profits

ZH: 当价格反弹到均线时,多头止盈

02:11 - 02:16

EN: and the bears who were selling far below an average price for all

ZH: 而空头之前都是低于平均价格做空

02:16 - 02:19

EN: of these bars finally get a chance to sell at the average price.

ZH: 现在终于有机会在平均价格卖出

02:19 - 02:24

EN: They’re going to take it, as they did here, here, here, here, here.

ZH: 他们肯定会抓住这个机会, 就像在这里,这里,这里,这里,这里卖出做空

02:26 - 02:31

EN: Beginners see all of these reversals

ZH: 新手把这些反弹当作是潜在的大反转,但实际上并不是

02:29 - 02:31

EN: as potential major reversals, but they’re not.

ZH: 新手把这些反弹当作是潜在的大反转,但实际上并不是

02:31 - 02:32

EN: They’re minor.

ZH: 它们只是小反转

02:32 - 02:37

EN: The bulls need to develop more Buying Pressure

ZH: 多头需要制造更大的买压,才能形成大反转

02:35 - 02:37

EN: before they can get a major reversal.

ZH: 多头需要制造更大的买压,才能形成大反转

02:40 - 02:41

EN: The beginner buys here.

ZH: 新手在这里买入

02:41 - 02:43

EN: We have a break above the bear channel.

ZH: 因为之前突破了下降通道

02:43 - 02:45

EN: We tested the Moving Average – good for the bulls.

ZH: 然后测试了均线——对多头有利

02:45 - 02:47

EN: We have 4 consecutive bull bars – good for the bulls.

ZH: 有连续4根阳线——对多头有利

02:47 - 02:52

EN: We have a Higher Low with a weak selloff, a bull bar closing on its high,

ZH: 恢复下跌,形成更高的低点,然后出现了收在高位的阳线

02:52 - 02:56

EN: and now we even have a Double Bottom Higher Low Major Trend Reversal.

ZH: 甚至可以看作是低点抬高的双底大反转结构

02:56 - 03:01

EN: But it’s probably minor because 4 bull bars is not enough Buying Pressure.

ZH: 但它大概率只是小反转,因为这4根阳线的买压不够大

03:01 - 03:05

EN: If the 4 bull bars were very, very big, that would be enough.

ZH: 如果这4根阳线非常非常大,那就足够了

03:06 - 03:08

EN: But look at the size of these bodies.

ZH: 但看看它们的体积

03:08 - 03:10

EN: They’re getting smaller, smaller, smaller.

ZH: 它们的体积越来越小,越来越小

03:10 - 03:16

EN: This is not enough Buying Pressure for traders to believe

ZH: 这不足以让交易者相信多头可以掌控市场、制造上涨趋势

03:14 - 03:16

EN: the bulls can take control and create a bull trend.

ZH: 这不足以让交易者相信多头可以掌控市场、制造上涨趋势

03:16 - 03:22

EN: They might be able to create a Trading Range

ZH: 靠这样的买压,他们也许能够让市场进入震荡区间, 但很难反转进入上涨趋势

03:18 - 03:22

EN: after this Buying Pressure, but a bull trend is not likely.

ZH: 靠这样的买压,他们也许能够让市场进入震荡区间, 但很难反转进入上涨趋势

03:23 - 03:30

EN: A minor reversal in my mind is a reversal

ZH: 在我看来,如果按照单边下跌去交易的话, 这样的小反弹是可以忽视的

03:27 - 03:30

EN: that you’re ignoring if you’re trading Always In Short.

ZH: 在我看来,如果按照单边下跌去交易的话, 这样的小反弹是可以忽视的

03:30 - 03:34

EN: In other words, it’s what traders sometimes refer to as “noise.”

ZH: 换句话说,这就是所谓的“市场的噪音”

03:34 - 03:36

EN: They’ll look at this and say, “Oh, that’s just noise.”

ZH: 一些交易者会说:“这个反弹只是噪音。”

03:36 - 03:39

EN: I don’t use the term “noise.” I use the term “minor reversal.”

ZH: 我不讲“噪音”这个词,而是讲“小反转”

03:39 - 03:45

EN: Basically, noise is a reversal that is too small for you to take action.

ZH: 噪音指的就是:反转幅度太小了,不足以让你采取任何行动

03:48 - 03:51

EN: Now, we broke above the bull trend line.

ZH: 刚才突破了下降趋势线

03:51 - 03:53

EN: We have a Higher Low, not a particularly strong selloff,

ZH: 跌到了新的低点,抛售不算特别强势

03:53 - 03:55

EN: we have a good buy signal bar.

ZH: 而且出现了好的做多信号K线

03:55 - 03:58

EN: We have a Lower Low.

ZH: (重复)跌到了新的低点,抛售不算特别强势

03:57 - 03:58

EN: It’s not a particularly strong selloff.

ZH: (重复)跌到了新的低点,抛售不算特别强势

03:58 - 04:00

EN: We have a good buy signal bar.

ZH: 而且出现了好的做多信号K线

04:00 - 04:04

EN: Is this a Major Trend Reversal? Well, you still have the problem of this.

ZH: 这次会是大反转吗?还是一样的问题

04:04 - 04:06

EN: This is just not enough Buying Pressure.

ZH: 还是没有足够的买压

04:06 - 04:13

EN: If this rally went far above this high, then this could be a major reversal,

ZH: 如果这里的反弹远远超过前期的高点, 那么接下来有可能是大反转

04:13 - 04:14

EN: but it’s probably still minor.

ZH: 但这里大概率仍然只是小反转

04:14 - 04:18

EN: The channel here is tight, the channel starting here is tight,

ZH: 这里的下降通道很窄,或者从这里开始,也是比较窄的

04:18 - 04:21

EN: and the 4 bull bars with shrinking bodies

ZH: 只是凭借这4根体积越来越小的阳线,

04:21 - 04:24

EN: - it’s probably not enough to lead to a bull trend.

ZH: 很难反转成为上涨趋势

04:25 - 04:27

EN: What about here? Now we have a Double Bottom

ZH: 这里呢?有一个双底

04:27 - 04:29

EN: or a slightly Higher Low Double Bottom.

ZH: 而且低点略微抬高

04:29 - 04:31

EN: Again, a bull bar.

ZH: 有阳线收在最高

04:31 - 04:32

EN: We’re starting to go sideways.

ZH: 市场开始横盘

04:32 - 04:34

EN: We have a Tight Trading Range.

ZH: 这是一个窄震荡区间

04:34 - 04:35

EN: Still probably minor.

ZH: 大概率还是小反转

04:35 - 04:37

EN: And this is probably minor as well,

ZH: 就算是这里,大概率也是小反转

04:37 - 04:40

EN: even though we did get a pretty good swing up here.

ZH: 尽管最终发展成了一个不错的上涨波段

Slide 003

Time: 04:45

Slide 003

Bilingual Transcript

04:49 - 04:52

EN: When an expert looks at all of these reversals,

ZH: 当一个职业交易员看到所有的这些反转尝试

04:52 - 04:56

EN: he sees bears taking profits to reduce their risk,

ZH: 他知道这是空头止盈所引起的

04:57 - 05:01

EN: and he sees also bears are selling every time it gets back to an average price.

ZH: 而且他看到空头每次都在反弹到均线时卖出做空

05:01 - 05:04

EN: Every time it gets near the Moving Average, the bears are selling.

ZH: 每次接近均线时,空头都会卖出

05:04 - 05:08

EN: Shrinking bodies, loss of momentum on the part of the bulls.

ZH: 阳线的体积越来越小,多头失去了动能

05:08 - 05:13

EN: Plus the size of the bull bodies is small compared

ZH: 而且,和阴线相比,这些阳线的体积相对较小

05:11 - 05:13

EN: to the size of the bear bodies.

ZH: 而且,和阴线相比,这些阳线的体积相对较小

05:13 - 05:18

EN: There’s just not enough strength on the part of the bulls

ZH: 多头展现出的力量,实在不足以让交易者期待会反转成上涨趋势

05:15 - 05:18

EN: for traders to be looking for a bull trend.

ZH: 多头展现出的力量,实在不足以让交易者期待会反转成上涨趋势

05:22 - 05:25

EN: The market has been below the Moving Average for a long time.

ZH: 价格在均线下方已经很长时间了

05:25 - 05:29

EN: Traders have been willing to sell far below the average price for a lot of bars.

ZH: 空头很长一段时间内,都愿意在远低于平均价格的地方去追空

05:29 - 05:32

EN: What’s going to happen when it gets to the average price?

ZH: 那么反弹到平均价格的时候会发生什么?

05:32 - 05:36

EN: They’re going to say, “Wow, I’ve been willing to sell below average price,

ZH: 他们会想:“之前我低于平均价格追空

05:36 - 05:38

EN: and now I finally get to sell way up there at the average price.

ZH: 现在终于反弹到了平均价格

05:38 - 05:41

EN: I’m going to sell,” and the bears did that repeatedly.

ZH: 这是加仓卖出的好机会。” 所以空头不断地在均线卖出

05:42 - 05:45

EN: A 20 gap bar test of the Moving Average.

ZH: 至少连续20根K线没有碰到过均线

05:45 - 05:48

EN: There’s a gap between the high of this bar and the Moving Average.

ZH: 这根K线的高点和均线之间有缺口

05:48 - 05:52

EN: 20 or more bars have had gaps to the Moving Average.

ZH: 至少20根K线和均线之间有缺口

05:52 - 05:56

EN: Whenever you get to the Moving Average, bears are going to sell,

ZH: 每当价格反弹到均线,空头就会卖出

05:56 - 05:59

EN: and the bull scalpers who bought for any reason, they’re going to take profits

ZH: 而买入做剥头皮的多头,他们会在均线止盈

05:59 - 06:03

EN: because they know they will be overwhelmed by the bears,

ZH: 因为他们知道会被强大的空头碾压

06:03 - 06:06

EN: and they know it’s very unlikely that they’re going to get a major reversal,

ZH: 他们知道不太可能会有大反转

06:06 - 06:13

EN: and therefore the best they’re getting is a bear flag or a bull leg

ZH: 因此最多是熊旗,或者震荡区间内的上涨, 然后市场会继续下跌

06:10 - 06:13

EN: in a Trading Range and the market’s going lower.

ZH: 因此最多是熊旗,或者震荡区间内的上涨, 然后市场会继续下跌

06:17 - 06:21

EN: Traders are selling at the Moving Average with limit orders.

ZH: 交易者在均线挂限价卖单

06:21 - 06:23

EN: They’re selling bull closes at the Moving Average.

ZH: 如果有阳线收盘在均线附近,他们就在这个阳线的收盘卖出

06:24 - 06:26

EN: They’re selling reversals down at the Moving Average,

ZH: 价格从均线开始反转下跌时,他们卖出

06:26 - 06:32

EN: especially below a bear bar here, below a bear bar here, below a bear bar here.

ZH: 尤其是在这根阴线、这根阴线、这根阴线的下方

06:32 - 06:33

EN: Below this bar as well.

ZH: 还有这根K线下方

06:33 - 06:34

EN: They’ll sell that too.

ZH: 他们也会在这里卖出

06:35 - 06:39

EN: They see it’s weakening and we’re starting to go sideways

ZH: 空头看到下降趋势正在变弱,开始横盘进入窄震荡区间

06:37 - 06:43

EN: into a Tight Trading Range, but until there’s a clear reversal,

ZH: 空头看到下降趋势正在变弱,开始横盘进入窄震荡区间 但除非出现明确的反转,否则他们还是会继续卖出

06:41 - 06:43

EN: they’re going to continue to sell.

ZH: 但除非出现明确的反转,否则他们还是会继续卖出

06:47 - 06:52

EN: Very strong bear trend, and we have an attempt

ZH: 非常强的下降趋势,这里尝试形成双底, 低点略微降低

06:49 - 06:52

EN: at a Double Bottom, a slightly Lower Low Double Bottom.

ZH: 非常强的下降趋势,这里尝试形成双底, 低点略微降低

Slide 004

Time: 06:50

Slide 004

Bilingual Transcript

06:58 - 07:00

EN: 2 consecutive bull bars.

ZH: 这里有连续两根阳线

07:01 - 07:02

EN: Pretty good size bull bars.

ZH: 体积较大,很不错

07:02 - 07:07

EN: This bull bar is bigger than all the bear bars

ZH: 这根阳线比左边近10根K线里的任何阴线都要大, 甚至比它更大一点

07:05 - 07:07

EN: for the past 10 bars, maybe even bigger than that.

ZH: 这根阳线比左边近10根K线里的任何阴线都要大, 甚至比它更大一点

07:08 - 07:09

EN: Pretty good Buying Pressure.

ZH: 非常不错的买压

07:09 - 07:13

EN: Is that enough for this to be a Lower Low Major Trend Reversal?

ZH: 这是否足以形成低点降低的大反转?

07:13 - 07:17

EN: Well, this is a minor reversal, and would you buy above this bear bar?

ZH: 这两根阳线只是小反转,你会在这根阴线的上方买入吗?

07:17 - 07:19

EN: No, it’s probably a minor reversal as well.

ZH: 不会,它大概率也是小反转

07:20 - 07:25

EN: Furthermore, these 2 bull bars, as strong as they are,

ZH: 此外,这两根阳线虽然强势,但没有碰到均线

07:23 - 07:25

EN: never got to the Moving Average.

ZH: 此外,这两根阳线虽然强势,但没有碰到均线

07:25 - 07:29

EN: This is a minor reversal, and initially this is a minor reversal as well.

ZH: 它是小反转,这里一开始也(大概率)是小反转

07:31 - 07:32

EN: Yet look what we got.

ZH: 但是看后面的行情

07:33 - 07:37

EN: We have a minor reversal that leads to a strong bull trend.

ZH: 小反转发展成了一个强势的上涨趋势

07:37 - 07:38

EN: How can that happen?

ZH: 怎么会这样呢?

07:44 - 07:49

EN: Sometimes a minor reversal can lead

ZH: 有时小反转会发展成大的趋势,就像这个案例

07:47 - 07:49

EN: to a major trend change, as it did here.

ZH: 有时小反转会发展成大的趋势,就像这个案例

07:49 - 07:55

EN: Here we have another pair of very big bull bars,

ZH: 这里又有两根非常大的大阳线,比之前的更大

07:52 - 07:55

EN: and these are even bigger than this.

ZH: 这里又有两根非常大的大阳线,比之前的更大

07:55 - 07:57

EN: Therefore, this is a Double Bottom, slightly Lower Low,

ZH: 所以这是低点略微降低的双底,

07:57 - 07:59

EN: and a very strong reversal up.

ZH: 然后强势反转上涨

07:59 - 08:03

EN: By the close of this bar, you have to assume the bulls are in control,

ZH: 在这根大阳线收盘时,你必须假设多头已经掌控了市场

08:03 - 08:06

EN: the market’s Always In Long, that we’re going higher

ZH: 现在处于单边上涨,还会涨得更高

08:06 - 08:10

EN: - maybe for a Measured Move up based upon the height of the Double Bottom.

ZH: 也许会涨到MM目标位——把双底的高度往上翻一倍

08:10 - 08:12

EN: Here’s the neckline, Measured Move up.

ZH: 这里是颈线,MM目标位在上方

08:12 - 08:18

EN: Maybe based upon the open of the first bar

ZH: 或者从突破的第1根K线的开盘价, 到第2根K线的收盘价,往上翻一倍

08:15 - 08:18

EN: to the close of the second bar of this strong reversal.

ZH: 或者从突破的第1根K线的开盘价, 到第2根K线的收盘价,往上翻一倍

08:18 - 08:19

EN: That would be up here.

ZH: 目标位在这里

08:20 - 08:24

EN: Would I call this a Lower Low Major Trend Reversal? I would not.

ZH: 我不会说它是低点降低的大反转结构 (注:因为K线数量不够,第1次的反弹也不够强)

08:24 - 08:28

EN: I would call it a Double Bottom and a minor reversal

ZH: 我把它看作小双底,但反转足够强势

08:27 - 08:28

EN: that is exceptionally strong.

ZH: 我把它看作小双底,但反转足够强势

08:28 - 08:32

EN: But you always have to look at other things as well.

ZH: 你总是需要观察更多的背景

08:32 - 08:38

EN: Sometimes it’s better to look back at the past few days to see

ZH: 比如回顾过去几天的行情,看看它是不是一个大结构的一部分

08:36 - 08:38

EN: if this is part of a larger pattern.

ZH: 比如回顾过去几天的行情,看看它是不是一个大结构的一部分

08:43 - 08:46

EN: I would not call it a Lower Low Major Trend Reversal.

ZH: 我不会说它是低点降低的大反转

08:46 - 08:50

EN: I would call it a minor reversal that was strong enough for me to buy.

ZH: 而是一个非常强势的小反转,足以让我买入做多

08:50 - 08:53

EN: So at this point, I would assume that even though it looks

ZH: 所以在这个时候,我会假设:尽管它目前大概率仍然是小反转

08:53 - 08:57

EN: like a minor reversal, it’s probably going to turn into a major reversal.

ZH: 但也有可能会发展成大反转

08:57 - 09:01

EN: I would buy either above this bar or the close of this bar

ZH: 可以在这根K线上方买入,或者在这根K线的收盘买入

09:01 - 09:05

EN: or the close of this bar or the close of that follow-through bar.

ZH: 或者在这根K线的收盘买入,或者在跟随K线的收盘买入

09:05 - 09:08

EN: At this point I believe the bulls have taken control

ZH: 到了这里,我相信多头已经获得了掌控权

09:08 - 09:10

EN: and that we’re going up for at least a couple legs.

ZH: 至少还有几段上涨

09:11 - 09:14

EN: Here’s a second leg up, but it’s strong enough with good follow-through

ZH: 这是第2段上涨,但它足够强势,跟随K线是阳线

09:14 - 09:17

EN: - a bull body – to make me think we’re still going higher.

ZH: 因此我认为还会继续上涨

09:18 - 09:20

EN: At this point I think we’re in a bull trend.

ZH: 在这里,市场已经处于上涨趋势

09:20 - 09:23

EN: I don’t know if we’ll simply test the low of this breakout point

ZH: 我不确定会不会只是去测试这个低点,

09:23 - 09:26

EN: or the top of this bear leg, but I think we’re going higher,

ZH: 还是一直涨到下跌波段的起跌点, 但我知道至少还会再涨一些

09:26 - 09:32

EN: and therefore I think a major reversal is underway

ZH: 所以我认为大反转正在发生,尽管它并没有大反转的标准结构

09:29 - 09:32

EN: even though the setup itself is minor.

ZH: 所以我认为大反转正在发生,尽管它并没有大反转的标准结构

09:40 - 09:43

EN: If you look back over the past several days, this is what you see.

ZH: 如果你回顾过去几天的行情,就会看到这个

09:43 - 09:45

EN: We reversed up, we reversed up.

ZH: 反转上涨,反转上涨

09:45 - 09:50

EN: Now we have a trend channel, and now we’re reversing up again

ZH: 现在又到了通道的底部,两次尝试从底部向上反转

09:48 - 09:50

EN: twice at the bottom of the channel.

ZH: 现在又到了通道的底部,两次尝试从底部向上反转

09:50 - 09:53

EN: This little Double Bottom is this Double Bottom.

ZH: 这个小双底,就是这个双底

09:53 - 09:56

EN: If you only look at this chart, you’d say minor reversal.

ZH: 如果你只看这张图,看到的只是小反转

09:56 - 10:01

EN: But if you look back over the past 4 days, you’d say, wait a minute.

ZH: 但如果你回顾过去4天的背景,你会说:“等等! 这是第3次反转上涨了!”

09:59 - 10:01

EN: That’s three reversals up.

ZH: 但如果你回顾过去4天的背景,你会说:“等等! 这是第3次反转上涨了!”

10:01 - 10:05

EN: Therefore, this is a type of a Wedge even though it does not have a Wedge shape.

ZH: 所以这是3推楔形底,尽管它没有收敛的楔形形状

10:05 - 10:11

EN: A Wedge reversal with good Buying Pressure, and the Wedge is a major reversal.

ZH: 楔形通道中存在良好的买压(反弹幅度很大), 而楔形底是大反转的结构

10:11 - 10:15

EN: Looking for at least a test of the top of the Wedge – which we got right here.

ZH: 目标至少是测试通道的上沿——就像这样

10:17 - 10:22

EN: Therefore, looking at this, I would not call it a Major Trend Reversal.

ZH: 所以单看这里的结构,我不会说它是大反转

10:22 - 10:25

EN: However, looking at the past 4 days, I would say,

ZH: 但是,结合过去4天的背景,

10:25 - 10:27

EN: eh, it’s basically a Wedge Bottom.

ZH: 我会把它看作楔形底

10:27 - 10:31

EN: It’s a second strong reversal up from the bottom of a 4 day bear channel.

ZH: 第2次从通道的下沿反转上涨

10:31 - 10:35

EN: We’re probably going to go up to the top of the bear channel, which is up here,

ZH: 很可能会反转到通道的上沿,也就是这里

10:35 - 10:40

EN: and therefore I would trade this as a major reversal even though,

ZH: 所以我会按照大反转的方式来交易

10:40 - 10:42

EN: just looking at this, it appears minor.

ZH: 但如果只看这里,它似乎只会是小反转

10:47 - 10:51

EN: Beginners are always wanting best setups, perfect trades,

ZH: 新手总是想要抓住最佳入场点、最完美的机会

Slide 005

Time: 10:50

Slide 005

Bilingual Transcript

10:51 - 10:57

EN: but there cannot be a perfect trade because if there was an easy way to see

ZH: 但不可能有完美的机会, 因为如果可以轻松看出一个机会是完美的

10:56 - 10:59

EN: that a trade is perfect, everyone would take it

ZH: 但不可能有完美的机会, 因为如果可以轻松看出一个机会是完美的 那每个人都会去做

10:59 - 11:03

EN: and no one would take the opposite side, and therefore the trade would not move.

ZH: 同时就没有人愿意站在另一边成为对手盘, 所以交易根本无法达成

11:03 - 11:04

EN: It would not work.

ZH: 不存在这样的事

Slide 006

Time: 11:06

Slide 006

Bilingual Transcript

11:14 - 11:18

EN: There’s no best setup, but you should never worry about entering late.

ZH: 既然不存在完美的入场,所以也就不用担心自己入场晚了

11:18 - 11:21

EN: There are good setups every few bars.

ZH: 每隔几根K线就有好的机会

11:21 - 11:24

EN: At this point you say, “Eh, we’re going higher.

ZH: 在这个时候你想到:“看起来要上涨了,我得买入。”

11:23 - 11:30

EN: I’ve got to buy.” Even though it’s been about 20 bars

ZH: 在这个时候你想到:“看起来要上涨了,我得买入。” 尽管这是过去20多根K线以来第一次碰到均线, 但大的背景很好(注:结合过去几天的背景)

11:26 - 11:30

EN: since touching the Moving Average, the context is very good.

ZH: 尽管这是过去20多根K线以来第一次碰到均线, 但大的背景很好(注:结合过去几天的背景)

11:30 - 11:33

EN: Bottom of a channel and we’re reversing up twice, and both reversals are strong,

ZH: 现在处于宽通道的下沿,第2次尝试反转上涨, 而且两次反转都很强势

11:33 - 11:39

EN: and now we have a couple very strong bull bars

ZH: 这里有两根大阳线,之前也是两根大阳线

11:36 - 11:39

EN: following another pair of very strong bull bars.

ZH: 这里有两根大阳线,之前也是两根大阳线

11:39 - 11:40

EN: So we’re probably going higher.

ZH: 所以大概率会上涨

11:41 - 11:43

EN: Therefore you can buy for any reason.

ZH: 你可以用任何方式买入

11:43 - 11:45

EN: You can buy at the market, you can buy bull closes,

ZH: 你可以市价买入,可以买阳线的收盘

11:45 - 11:49

EN: you can buy bear closes, you can buy below bars, you can buy above bars.

ZH: 可以买阴线的收盘,可以在K线下方挂限价买单, 可以在K线上方挂突破买单

11:49 - 11:50

EN: You need to get long.

ZH: 总之,买入做多

11:50 - 11:51

EN: Stop down here.

ZH: 止损放在下面

11:53 - 11:56

EN: It does not matter if you did not take this buy or that buy.

ZH: 如果你没有在这里或这里买入,也不要紧

11:56 - 11:57

EN: It does not matter.

ZH: 没有关系

11:57 - 11:59

EN: We’re going higher, and therefore you have to buy.

ZH: 市场还会继续上涨,只要买入就可以了

12:06 - 12:10

EN: The minimum target to make the trade mathematically good,

ZH: 从数学的角度触发,要想让数学期望为正,

12:10 - 12:14

EN: to have a positive Trader’s Equation, is two times the Actual Risk.

ZH: 最低的利润目标是两倍实际风险

12:14 - 12:17

EN: If you bought above the high of this bar, you get filled over here,

ZH: 如果你在这根K线的高点上方挂突破买单, 订单会在这里成交

12:17 - 12:20

EN: and by the close of this bar you know that you only had

ZH: 等到它的收盘,你就知道,

12:20 - 12:23

EN: to risk a very little amount to stay in the trade.

ZH: 这笔交易实际上承担的风险非常小

12:23 - 12:26

EN: So if you bought above the high of this bar,

ZH: 所以,如果你在这根K线的高点上方挂突破买单

12:26 - 12:29

EN: you get filled here and you put your stop right here

ZH: 在这里成交,事后来看,只需要把止损放在这里

12:29 - 12:32

EN: - not knowing where the bottom of this bar would be.

ZH: ——尽管入场的时候你并不知道这根K线的最低点会在哪里

12:33 - 12:35

EN: You would not have been stopped out,

ZH: 你的止损是不会被打到的

12:35 - 12:37

EN: so your Actual Risk would’ve been very, very tiny.

ZH: 所以实际止损非常非常小

12:37 - 12:40

EN: Two times your Actual Risk would be right here.

ZH: 两倍的实际风险在这里

12:40 - 12:42

EN: Is that a good location to take profits?

ZH: 在这里止盈是不是一个好的决定?

12:43 - 12:46

EN: Mathematically, it gives you a positive Trader’s Equation,

ZH: 从数学上看,这笔交易的数学期望为正

12:46 - 12:49

EN: and therefore it is acceptable to do that.

ZH: 所以在这里止盈是可以接受的

12:49 - 12:54

EN: If you do that with 100 trades that look similar to this, you will make money.

ZH: 如果你用这种方法做100笔交易,你是可以赚钱的

12:54 - 13:04

EN: But going for the minimum is rarely ever the best, and when you have a reversal

ZH: 但最低目标往往不是最好的选择, 如果出现了这么强势的反转,而实际风险非常小,

13:00 - 13:04

EN: that’s big like this and you have very small Actual Risk,

ZH: 但最低目标往往不是最好的选择, 如果出现了这么强势的反转,而实际风险非常小,

13:04 - 13:07

EN: you have to go for far more profit than the Actual Risk.

ZH: 你完全可以追求更大的利润

13:07 - 13:14

EN: You can continue to hold until there’s some reasonable setup

ZH: 你可以继续持有,直到出现可靠的信号告诉你反转的前提不再成立

13:12 - 13:14

EN: that tells you that your premise is no longer valid.

ZH: 你可以继续持有,直到出现可靠的信号告诉你反转的前提不再成立

13:14 - 13:17

EN: Even through here, this looks like a minor reversal down,

ZH: 就算是这里,仍然更可能是小反转

13:17 - 13:20

EN: and bulls could continue to hold until the end of the day.

ZH: 多头可以继续持有到收盘

13:21 - 13:25

EN: They would make, in this trade, 25 points or so, 35 points,

ZH: 最终,这笔交易可以赚25个点,甚至35个点

13:25 - 13:28

EN: which is 10, 20, 30 times bigger than their Actual Risk.

ZH: 是实际风险的几十倍

13:35 - 13:39

EN: I said there are many setups occurring all day long.

ZH: 之前提到,一整天都有交易机会

13:40 - 13:45

EN: Every setup has a tradeoff between probability and risk/reward ratio.

ZH: 每一笔交易都需要在概率和盈亏比之间做权衡

13:45 - 13:47

EN: Some have very high probability

ZH: 一些机会的胜率非常高

13:47 - 13:51

EN: - for example, buying this close has a very high probability

ZH: ——比如,在它的收盘买入做多, 很高的概率可以涨到某个MM目标位

13:49 - 13:51

EN: of some kind of a Measured Move up,

ZH: ——比如,在它的收盘买入做多, 很高的概率可以涨到某个MM目标位

13:51 - 13:54

EN: maybe based upon the neckline of this Double Bottom.

ZH: 比如把这个双底的高度往上翻一倍

13:54 - 13:56

EN: Maybe we’ll go for a Measured Move up there.

ZH: MM目标位在这里附近

13:56 - 14:00

EN: Maybe based upon the bodies of these 2 consecutive bull bars.

ZH: 或者把这两根大阳线的高度往上翻一倍

14:00 - 14:01

EN: Maybe we’ll go up here.

ZH: 大约在这个位置

14:01 - 14:06

EN: In any case, this has a high probability of making profit,

ZH: 总之,在这里买入赚钱的概率很高

14:06 - 14:09

EN: but the stop is far, so the risk is great.

ZH: 但止损比较远,所以风险较大

14:09 - 14:12

EN: Also, if you’re entering here compared to entering here,

ZH: 同时,在这里买入,和在这里买入相比,

14:12 - 14:14

EN: there’s less reward left in the trade.

ZH: 剩余的利润更少了

14:14 - 14:19

EN: So entering here, you have a high probability trade but the risk is great,

ZH: 在这里买入,胜率很高,但风险更大,

14:20 - 14:23

EN: and therefore the risk/reward ratio is not all that good.

ZH: 所以盈亏比就没有那么好

14:23 - 14:24

EN: That’s the tradeoff.

ZH: 这就是代价

14:24 - 14:26

EN: Whenever you take a high probability trade

ZH: 当一笔交易的胜率很高

14:26 - 14:32

EN: - for example, buying this close or buying this close – your stop is down here.

ZH: ——比如,在它的收盘,或者它的收盘买入—— 你的止损在这里,风险较大

14:30 - 14:32

EN: Your risk is great.

ZH: ——比如,在它的收盘,或者它的收盘买入—— 你的止损在这里,风险较大

14:32 - 14:33

EN: There’s always a tradeoff.

ZH: 胜率和盈亏比总是矛盾的

14:33 - 14:40

EN: If you get high probability, the firm taking the opposite side

ZH: 如果你获得了胜率的优势, 那么你的对手盘就获得了好的盈亏比

14:37 - 14:40

EN: of your trade has great risk/reward.

ZH: 如果你获得了胜率的优势, 那么你的对手盘就获得了好的盈亏比

14:40 - 14:43

EN: If you take a trade that has great risk/reward

ZH: 如果你想做一笔盈亏比非常大的交易

14:43 - 14:47

EN: - for example, let’s say you placed a limit order to buy at the low of this bar

ZH: ——比如,假设你在这根K线的低点挂限价买单

14:47 - 14:51

EN: - you have low probability of success, but maybe you have a very tight stop.

ZH: 而且用很窄的止损,那么你的胜率会很低

14:51 - 14:53

EN: Your risk/reward is very good.

ZH: 但盈亏比非常好

14:53 - 14:57

EN: Huge reward, small risk.

ZH: 大利润,小风险,但胜率低

14:55 - 14:57

EN: But low probability.

ZH: 大利润,小风险,但胜率低

14:58 - 15:03

EN: Every trade has a tradeoff between probability and risk/reward.

ZH: 每一笔交易都需要在概率和盈亏比之间做出权衡

15:04 - 15:05

EN: No trade is perfect.

ZH: 所以没有完美的机会

15:08 - 15:11

EN: Again, there are setups all day long.

ZH: 实际上机会到处都是

15:11 - 15:13

EN: When you have a strong bull trend like this,

ZH: 当你看到这么强的上涨趋势

15:13 - 15:16

EN: you can take these buys, you can buy below bars.

ZH: 可以在刚才讲的这些地方买入, 可以在K线下方挂限价买单,

15:16 - 15:19

EN: You can buy a strong bear close, betting the bear reversal will fail.

ZH: 可以在阴线的收盘买入,押注反转会失败

15:20 - 15:23

EN: You can buy above a bar in a pullback, betting the pullback is a bull flag.

ZH: 回调之后,可以在K线上方挂突破买单,押注这是一个牛旗

15:23 - 15:25

EN: Now we have a Buy The Close rally.

ZH: 现在,市场进入了“买收盘”的上涨趋势

15:25 - 15:27

EN: You can buy any of these closes.

ZH: 你可以在任何一根K线的收盘买入

15:28 - 15:30

EN: Here, the bears are trying to reverse down,

ZH: 这里,空头尝试反转下跌

15:30 - 15:32

EN: but we get a close above the high of that bar.

ZH: 但下一根K线的收盘高于它的最高点

15:32 - 15:33

EN: You can buy that.

ZH: 可以(在它的收盘)买入

15:33 - 15:35

EN: Again, buy below a bear bar.

ZH: 或者,在阴线下方挂限价买单

15:35 - 15:38

EN: We have a High 2 buy with a decent bull body.

ZH: 这是高2买入点,而且信号K线是不错的阳线

15:38 - 15:39

EN: You can buy there.

ZH: 可以在这里买入

15:40 - 15:44

EN: We have a Lower Low, a failed breakout below the Buy Climax,

ZH: 继续回调,尝试跌破抢购高潮的起涨点

15:44 - 15:47

EN: and this forms a Double Bottom and we’re reversing up.

ZH: 但是失败,形成了双底,开始反转甚至

15:47 - 15:49

EN: It’s a 20 gap bar buy.

ZH: 这是买入的机会

15:49 - 15:52

EN: It’s been about 20 bars since the market has been to the Moving Average.

ZH: 过去大约20根K线一直在均线上方运行,

15:53 - 15:55

EN: We have a bull bar after the bear breakout.

ZH: 空头第一次跌破均线,但后面是阳线

15:55 - 15:58

EN: It’s a failed bear breakout; buy above that.

ZH: 可能是失败的跌破,所以在它的上方买入

15:58 - 15:59

EN: Strong bull close, you can buy that close.

ZH: 大阳线,可以在它的收盘买入

15:59 - 16:01

EN: You can buy below this bear bar.

ZH: 可以在这根阴线下方挂单买入

16:01 - 16:04

EN: We have a High 1 buy with a good bull bar.

ZH: 这里是高1,信号K是很不错的阳线,可以买入

16:03 - 16:04

EN: You buy that.

ZH: 这里是高1,信号K是很不错的阳线,可以买入

16:04 - 16:05

EN: We have a High 1 buy here.

ZH: 这里也是高1买入点

16:06 - 16:11

EN: You can see every bar or two or three, there’s a good reason to enter a trade.

ZH: 可以看到,每两三根K线,就有好的入场理由

16:11 - 16:13

EN: And in a bear trend, it’s the opposite.

ZH: 下降趋势中也是一样

16:13 - 16:15

EN: You can sell all day long.

ZH: 随时都有做空的机会

16:15 - 16:18

EN: The lower down that you’re selling, the risk is greater,

ZH: 入场越晚,止损越大

16:18 - 16:21

EN: but the probability of making a profit is high.

ZH: 但赚钱的概率越高

16:21 - 16:25

EN: The later you’re taking the buys here, the stop gets further away.

ZH: 在这里,越晚买入,止损就越远

16:25 - 16:28

EN: Your risk is greater, but your probability is very high.

ZH: 风险更大,但胜率非常高

16:33 - 16:37

EN: Sometimes you can have a great setup and you lose money.

ZH: 有时候你以为找到了一个绝佳的机会,最终却亏了钱

Slide 007

Time: 16:35

Slide 007

Bilingual Transcript

16:38 - 16:40

EN: That’s because there is no perfect trade.

ZH: 因为不存在完美的机会

16:44 - 16:46

EN: We have a bear trend, pretty good breakout.

ZH: 下降趋势,强势突破了趋势线

16:46 - 16:48

EN: We have several good bull bars.

ZH: 有几根不错的阳线

16:48 - 16:49

EN: Here, it’s basically a Trading Range.

ZH: 这里几乎是一个震荡区间

16:49 - 16:51

EN: Very weak selloff.

ZH: 刚跌破就反弹了

16:51 - 16:55

EN: And now we’re getting a Double Bottom Higher Low Major Trend Reversal.

ZH: 现在形成了一个双底,低点抬高的大反转机会

16:56 - 16:57

EN: We had two legs up.

ZH: (之前的小反转足够强势)有两段上涨

16:57 - 17:02

EN: We have a gap bar, a bar with a gap

ZH: 有均线缺口K线——它的低点和均线之间有缺口

17:00 - 17:02

EN: between the low of the bar and the Moving Average.

ZH: 有均线缺口K线——它的低点和均线之间有缺口

17:02 - 17:04

EN: That’s a sign that the bulls are strong.

ZH: 这是多头变得强势的信号

17:04 - 17:07

EN: They were strong enough to put a bar completely above the Moving Average.

ZH: 他们变得足够强势,能够把一根K线完全放在均线上方

17:07 - 17:10

EN: And we have a decent buy signal bar here and here.

ZH: 然后,这里和这里有不错的做多信号K线

17:11 - 17:15

EN: This is a good-looking Higher Low Major Trend Reversal.

ZH: 这个低点抬高的大反转结构看上去很漂亮

17:15 - 17:21

EN: Your stop choice is either below the Double Bottom

ZH: 止损可以放在双底的下方,或者放在最低点下方

17:18 - 17:21

EN: or below the bottom of the bull breakout.

ZH: 止损可以放在双底的下方,或者放在最低点下方

17:26 - 17:31

EN: Good Buying Pressure here, strong bull reversal here, decent follow-through.

ZH: 这里有良好的买压,强势的反转上涨,有好的跟随

17:31 - 17:35

EN: Another bull bar here closing above the highs of the past 10 bars.

ZH: 又是一根大阳线,收盘高于过去10几根K线的最高点

17:35 - 17:39

EN: More bull bars here.

ZH: 这里也有阳线,都收在最高

17:37 - 17:39

EN: The bull bars are closing on their highs.

ZH: 这里也有阳线,都收在最高

17:42 - 17:44

EN: Moving Average Gap bar.

ZH: 均线缺口K线

17:44 - 17:48

EN: Usually leads to the final bear leg before an attempt at a Major Trend Reversal.

ZH: 如果再次下跌(到前期低点附近),通常会有大反转的尝试

17:54 - 17:55

EN: A second entry buy.

ZH: 第2做多入场的

17:55 - 17:59

EN: This is strong enough down so most traders will want a second entry buy,

ZH: 这几根大阴线足够强势,所以多头想要等待第2次入场的信号

17:59 - 18:02

EN: and they have it here, with a decent buy signal bar as well.

ZH: 就是在这里,而且做多信号K线非常不错

18:05 - 18:07

EN: But you get this.

ZH: 但发生了这样的情况

18:07 - 18:10

EN: You get stopped out with a loss, and that’s going to happen

ZH: 止损被打、亏损离场,这其实很正常

18:10 - 18:17

EN: because a Major Trend Reversal Bottom usually has about a 40% chance

ZH: 因为底部大反转通常只有40%的概率可以赚到上涨波段

18:16 - 18:22

EN: of a swing up and a 60% chance of a small loss or a small win.

ZH: 因为底部大反转通常只有40%的概率可以赚到上涨波段 而60%的时间里都是小赚、小亏

18:22 - 18:24

EN: This is an example of a small loss.

ZH: 这是一个小亏的案例

18:24 - 18:31

EN: A lot of the bulls might get out below this bar, a Double Top bear flag

ZH: 很多多头会在这根K线下方提前离场—— 均线下方的双顶熊旗,有阴线收在最低

18:29 - 18:31

EN: at the Moving Average with a bear bar closing on its low.

ZH: 很多多头会在这根K线下方提前离场—— 均线下方的双顶熊旗,有阴线收在最低

18:31 - 18:37

EN: Some will get out below this Double Bottom, so it’s a small loss,

ZH: 一些人会把止损放在这个双底的下方, 或者放在这个低点下方,所以是小亏

18:34 - 18:37

EN: or below the bottom of the bull reversal (small loss).

ZH: 一些人会把止损放在这个双底的下方, 或者放在这个低点下方,所以是小亏

18:38 - 18:41

EN: And what did it lead to? A second attempt at a bottom.

ZH: 后面发生了什么?市场第2次尝试筑底

18:41 - 18:44

EN: The bulls had a reasonable bottom here.

ZH: 之前多头有一个合理的底部结构

18:45 - 18:48

EN: The bears got resumption down, but now we’re getting a second attempt

ZH: 向下跌破之后,再次尝试形成底部

18:48 - 18:53

EN: at a bottom, and a lot of bulls will buy above here or above here,

ZH: 很多多头会在它的上方,或者它的上方买入

18:53 - 18:56

EN: taking a chance that the second reversal will be successful.

ZH: 押注第2次反转的尝试会成功

18:56 - 18:59

EN: This is an attempt at a Higher Low Major Trend Reversal,

ZH: 之前是低点抬高的大反转尝试,

18:59 - 19:02

EN: and now this is a Lower Low Major Trend Reversal.

ZH: 现在是低点降低的大反转

19:07 - 19:10

EN: You get stopped out and a small loss.

ZH: 多头的止损被打掉,小亏

19:10 - 19:14

EN: Relative to the potential gain, the loss is small.

ZH: 相对于潜在的利润而言,亏损时很小的

19:14 - 19:17

EN: That happens 60% of the time.

ZH: 60%的时间里都是这样的小亏、小赚

19:17 - 19:19

EN: You either get stopped out for a small loss,

ZH: 要么小止损被打掉,

19:19 - 19:22

EN: or you make a small profit, and then you give up on the trade.

ZH: 或者只是小反转,赚一点点钱就离场了

19:22 - 19:24

EN: The trade just does not go up.

ZH: 放弃了大反转的念头

19:29 - 19:33

EN: What took place here? Well, we have a Double Bottom and you have a breakout.

ZH: 这里发生了什么?尝试形成双底,但是向下跌破

Slide 008

Time: 19:30

Slide 008

Bilingual Transcript

19:33 - 19:37

EN: Whenever you have a breakout below a stop – either here or here

ZH: 每当一个明显的止损被突破——不管是在这里,还是这里

19:37 - 19:40

EN: - 50% chance you’re going to get a Measured Move down,

ZH: 50%的概率会继续下跌到MM目标位

19:40 - 19:43

EN: 50% chance you’re going to get a reversal up.

ZH: 50%的概率会反转上涨

19:45 - 19:49

EN: Whenever you have a Double Bottom and a breakout,

ZH: 当双底被跌破,就是潜在的楔形底反转结构

19:47 - 19:49

EN: you have a potential Wedge reversal.

ZH: 当双底被跌破,就是潜在的楔形底反转结构

19:49 - 19:52

EN: The Double Bottom has one push up, two pushes up.

ZH: 因为双底已经有了1,2

19:52 - 19:56

EN: The bear breakout, if it reverses, then we have three pushes up.

ZH: 向下跌破,如果开始上涨,就是第3次反转了

19:56 - 19:59

EN: Even though it’s not Wedge shaped, it functions like a Wedge.

ZH: 尽管它并没有楔形的形状,但它的功能和楔形底是一样的

19:59 - 20:00

EN: It’s a Wedge variant.

ZH: 是楔形的一种变体

20:01 - 20:05

EN: A breakout below a Double Bottom that reverses up is a type of a Wedge,

ZH: 跌破双底失败、反转上涨,也是楔形底的一种

20:05 - 20:09

EN: and therefore it can lead to a significant reversal.

ZH: 所以它有可能会导致大反转

20:13 - 20:15

EN: Look what happened here.

ZH: 看看这里发生了什么

20:15 - 20:19

EN: The bulls are trying to reverse up from above yesterday’s low, and they failed.

ZH: 多头尝试在昨天低点的上方开始反转上涨,但失败了

20:19 - 20:22

EN: We broke below yesterday’s low, and what happened?

ZH: 然后跌破了昨天的低点,结果呢?

20:22 - 20:24

EN: We reversed up at yesterday’s low.

ZH: 立刻反转上涨

20:25 - 20:27

EN: This was a test of yesterday’s low.

ZH: 这是对昨天低点的测试

20:27 - 20:30

EN: The bulls tried to get a Higher Low; they failed.

ZH: 多头尝试让低点抬高,失败了

20:30 - 20:34

EN: However, the bears failed to get much of a breakout below yesterday’s low,

ZH: 然而,空头也没有能够真的跌破昨天的低点

20:34 - 20:37

EN: and therefore traders will look for another reversal up.

ZH: 所以交易者预期会再次反转上涨

20:37 - 20:39

EN: This would be a second entry buy.

ZH: 第2做多入场的在这里

20:44 - 20:49

EN: You can draw a bear channel using the bear trend line and creating a parallel,

ZH: 可以把下降通道画出来——先画上方的趋势线, 然后把它的平行线移动到下沿

20:49 - 20:51

EN: and we’re also at the bottom of that bear channel.

ZH: 所以这里也是通道的下沿

20:56 - 21:00

EN: As I said, whenever the market runs a stop, any time your stop is hit,

ZH: 正如刚才所说,每当一个明显的止损被打掉,

21:00 - 21:05

EN: 50% chance it’s going to reverse up again, and therefore you have to be ready

ZH: 50%的概率它会再次反转上涨,

21:05 - 21:07

EN: to buy again for a second reversal up.

ZH: 因此你必须做好再次买入做多的准备

21:11 - 21:13

EN: You can take the first reversal up.

ZH: 你可以在第1入场点买入 (注:即高1,第1次突破前1根K线的高点)

21:13 - 21:15

EN: Here we have a second entry buy.

ZH: 这里是第2做多入场点

21:15 - 21:17

EN: This is a higher probability buy.

ZH: 胜率会更高一些

21:22 - 21:26

EN: Whenever you take a trade, you have to have a plan to take profits.

ZH: 任何一笔交易,都需要有止盈的计划

Slide 009

Time: 21:25

Slide 009

Bilingual Transcript

21:26 - 21:30

EN: Otherwise there’s too much risk that your profits will eventually disappear.

ZH: 否则利润回撤的风险就非常大

Slide 010

Time: 21:32

Slide 010

Bilingual Transcript

21:34 - 21:39

EN: Let’s say you took the buy either above this bar

ZH: 假设你在这根K线,或者在那根K线的上方买入, 预期会有上涨波段

21:37 - 21:39

EN: or above that bar, looking for a swing up.

ZH: 假设你在这根K线,或者在那根K线的上方买入, 预期会有上涨波段

21:47 - 21:51

EN: The minimum target is always at least two times your Actual Risk,

ZH: 最低目标是两倍实际风险

21:51 - 22:01

EN: and therefore it’s always acceptable to take partial profits,

ZH: 在两倍实际风险的地方止盈部分仓位——比如一半,或四分之一, 甚至止盈全部仓位,都是可以接受的做法

21:55 - 22:01

EN: like one-quarter or half of your profits, or even all of your profits,

ZH: 在两倍实际风险的地方止盈部分仓位——比如一半,或四分之一, 甚至止盈全部仓位,都是可以接受的做法

21:59 - 22:01

EN: whenever the market reaches two times Actual Risk.

ZH: 在两倍实际风险的地方止盈部分仓位——比如一半,或四分之一, 甚至止盈全部仓位,都是可以接受的做法

22:01 - 22:05

EN: Initial Risk is always at least as big as Actual Risk,

ZH: 初始风险永远是大于等于实际风险的

22:05 - 22:10

EN: and therefore it’s always acceptable to take profits at two times Initial Risk.

ZH: 所以在两倍初始风险的地方止盈,肯定也可以接受(更好)

22:10 - 22:18

EN: However, if the market looks like there’s a reasonable expectation

ZH: 然而,如果在合理的预期下, 潜在利润远远大于两倍实际风险或初始风险

22:15 - 22:18

EN: that it’s going to go much further than two times actual

ZH: 然而,如果在合理的预期下, 潜在利润远远大于两倍实际风险或初始风险

22:18 - 22:21

EN: or Initial Risk, you should hold onto your position.

ZH: 那么你应该继续持有

22:23 - 22:26

EN: A minimum profit is rarely ever the best profit.

ZH: 追求最低利润往往不是最好的选择

22:26 - 22:31

EN: Minimum simply means that if you take that trade 100 times and manage it,

ZH: 最低目标的意思是,如果你这样做100笔交易,

22:31 - 22:35

EN: taking profits at two times Actual Risk, you will make money,

ZH: 都在两倍实际风险止盈,你可以赚钱

22:35 - 22:37

EN: or you have a very high probability of making money.

ZH: 或者说总体赚钱的概率很高

22:38 - 22:40

EN: However, you will not make much money.

ZH: 但你的利润会很有限

22:45 - 22:48

EN: For example, let’s say you bought above the high of this bar

ZH: 例如,假设你在这根K线的高点上方买入

22:48 - 22:53

EN: and you see it dipped below, but did not hit the stop, and then it went up here.

ZH: 市场先是略微下跌,但没有打到你的止损,然后开始上涨

22:53 - 22:56

EN: Then your Actual Risk is to just below the low of this bar.

ZH: 所以你的实际风险就是到这根K线的低点而已

22:56 - 22:59

EN: So here’s your Actual Risk, the height of this pink box,

ZH: 这个粉色框框的高度,就是实际风险的大小

22:59 - 23:03

EN: and then this is one times, this is two times Actual Risk.

ZH: 然后这里是一倍实际风险,这里是两倍实际风险

23:03 - 23:07

EN: Mathematically it’s okay to take your entire profit right here.

ZH: 从数学上讲,在这里全部止盈是可以的

23:07 - 23:12

EN: However, if you look at this and say, “Well, I don’t know.

ZH: 但是,你看到之前多头尝试在这里制造大反转

23:10 - 23:12

EN: The bulls tried to get a Major Trend Reversal here

ZH: 但是,你看到之前多头尝试在这里制造大反转

23:12 - 23:15

EN: and now they’re trying to get a Major Trend Reversal again.

ZH: 现在再次进行尝试

23:15 - 23:20

EN: I’m going to hold onto part of my trade because this could be a major reversal

ZH: 所以也许可以继续持有一部分仓位, 因为它有可能会发展成大反转

23:20 - 23:23

EN: and not simply a minor reversal and a Trading Range”

ZH: 而不仅仅只是小反转或震荡区间

23:25 - 23:27

EN: - here’s two times Initial Risk.

ZH: 这里是两倍初始风险

23:27 - 23:29

EN: You bought above the high of this bar, let’s say.

ZH: 假设你在这根K线的高点上方买入

23:29 - 23:34

EN: Your Initial Risk is to where your stop is,

ZH: 初始风险,也就是初始止损的位置, 在那根K线的下方

23:32 - 23:34

EN: which is just below the low of that bar.

ZH: 初始风险,也就是初始止损的位置, 在那根K线的下方

23:34 - 23:37

EN: One times Initial Risk, two times Initial Risk.

ZH: 一倍初始风险,两倍初始风险

23:37 - 23:38

EN: You could take profits here.

ZH: 你可以在这里止盈

23:38 - 23:42

EN: However, would you? If you did, you’d say, wait a minute.

ZH: 然而,你真的会在这里止盈吗?

23:42 - 23:44

EN: This is a strong breakout with strong follow-through.

ZH: 这是非常强势的突破,而且有很好的跟随

23:44 - 23:46

EN: This is a Buy The Close bull trend.

ZH: 已经进入了“买收盘”的上涨趋势

23:46 - 23:49

EN: We’re going higher, maybe based upon a Measured Move from the open

ZH: 还会继续上涨,比如,从突破第1根K线的开盘价,

23:49 - 23:53

EN: of the first bar of the breakout to the close of the final bar of the breakout.

ZH: 到突破最后1根K线的收盘价,往上翻一倍

23:53 - 23:54

EN: That takes us up here.

ZH: MM目标位在这里

23:54 - 23:59

EN: So yes, you can take profits here, but we’re probably going higher,

ZH: 尽管你确实可以在这里止盈,但大概率还会继续上涨

23:59 - 24:03

EN: and therefore had you taken profits, you can look to buy again.

ZH: 所以就算你止盈了,也要找机会再次入场

24:03 - 24:06

EN: Buy this close, buy that close, buy above this bear bar,

ZH: 买它的收盘,买它的收盘,在它的上方买入

24:06 - 24:09

EN: buy above this bull bar, buy above this bull bar.

ZH: 在它的上方买入,在它的上方买入

24:14 - 24:16

EN: Again, bear trend, bull breakout,

ZH: 再讲一遍:下降趋势,多头突破

Slide 011

Time: 24:15

Slide 011

Bilingual Transcript

24:16 - 24:19

EN: tried to get a Higher Low Major Trend Reversal.

ZH: 尝试形成低点抬高的大反转

24:19 - 24:20

EN: It failed.

ZH: 失败了

24:20 - 24:22

EN: Now we get a Lower Low Major Trend Reversal.

ZH: 现在得到了低点降低的大反转结构

24:22 - 24:25

EN: You can also call this a Triangle and a Final Flag,

ZH: 你也可以把它看作是三角形,末端旗形

24:25 - 24:28

EN: or simply a reversal up from below yesterday’s low.

ZH: 或者就是测试昨天的低点,然后反转上涨(大的双底)

24:28 - 24:35

EN: The market often sells off down to yesterday’s low and then reverses,

ZH: 这是开盘的常见模式——跌到昨天的低点附近,然后开始反转上涨

24:32 - 24:35

EN: either from above yesterday’s or from below yesterday’s low

ZH: 这是开盘的常见模式——跌到昨天的低点附近,然后开始反转上涨

24:35 - 24:38

EN: - especially when there’s a lot of Trading Range price action.

ZH: ——尤其是有很多震荡区间的价格行为时 (注:震荡的行为,说明多空力量开始变得平衡)

24:38 - 24:42

EN: Here’s 30 bars in a fairly tight range with multiple reversals;

ZH: 这里有30多根K线在震荡区间里面,多次来回反转

24:42 - 24:45

EN: this is probably a bear leg in what will become a Trading Range,

ZH: 这大概率只是震荡区间内的一段下跌

24:45 - 24:48

EN: which means you have to be expecting a bull leg,

ZH: 也就是说,可以预期接下来是上涨的波段

24:48 - 24:51

EN: and therefore you have to be looking for a reversal.

ZH: 所以可以找机会做反转

24:55 - 24:58

EN: When you get a strong breakout like this, you really need to be holding

ZH: 如果看到这么强势的突破,一定要坚定持有至少一部分仓位

24:58 - 25:02

EN: at least part of your position for some kind of a Measured Move up.

ZH: 至少持有到某个MM目标位

25:03 - 25:07

EN: If you do exit part or all, you should be looking to buy again.

ZH: 如果离场了,也应该找机会重新入场

25:15 - 25:19

EN: Again, a strong breakout like that often leads to a Measured Move up

ZH: 这么的强势突破,经常会继续涨到MM目标位

25:19 - 25:24

EN: based upon the open of the first bar to the close

ZH: 从第1根K线的开盘价,到最后1根K线的收盘价, 往上翻一倍,就在这里

25:21 - 25:24

EN: of the final bar, which is right there.

ZH: 从第1根K线的开盘价,到最后1根K线的收盘价, 往上翻一倍,就在这里

25:24 - 25:27

EN: And you can see when we got to that area, traders took profits.

ZH: 可以看到,涨到这个区域时,有多头在止盈

25:29 - 25:38

EN: A strong breakout like this has a 60% chance of at least some kind

ZH: 这么强势的突破60%的概率至少会涨到某个MM目标位, 比如基于双顶的高度——

25:34 - 25:38

EN: of a Measured Move up, maybe based upon a Double Top.

ZH: 这么强势的突破60%的概率至少会涨到某个MM目标位, 比如基于双顶的高度——

25:38 - 25:40

EN: We have a Double Top here, neckline here.

ZH: 这里有一个双顶,这是颈线

25:40 - 25:43

EN: Instead of getting the bear breakout, we got the bull breakout.

ZH: 双顶没有反转下跌,而是向上突破

25:44 - 25:49

EN: Therefore, traders will look for a Measured Move up

ZH: 所以多头的MM目标位就是把这个双顶的高度往上翻一倍

25:46 - 25:49

EN: based upon a Measured Move from this Double Top.

ZH: 所以多头的MM目标位就是把这个双顶的高度往上翻一倍

25:49 - 25:51

EN: Maybe based upon the height of this Sell Climax.

ZH: 或者把这个抛售高潮的高度万一被

25:58 - 26:02

EN: Very strong bull bar about 20 bars into the bull trend.

ZH: 非常大的大阳线,此时上涨已经持续了20多根K线

26:02 - 26:05

EN: The biggest bull bar occurring in the bull trend,

ZH: 它是整个上涨趋势中最大的大阳线

26:05 - 26:07

EN: yet we did not break above the high of the day.

ZH: 此时仍然低于当天前期的高点

26:08 - 26:11

EN: Whenever you get a very strong bull bar late in a bull trend,

ZH: 每当你在上涨趋势的后期看到非常强势的大阳线

26:11 - 26:15

EN: it’s more likely going to lead to an Exhaustion Gap than to a Measured Move up.

ZH: 它更有可能是竭尽型缺口,而不是继续上涨到新的MM目标位

26:16 - 26:20

EN: It’s possible that we’ll get a pullback here and a resumption up,

ZH: 确实有可能,回调之后恢复上涨,

26:20 - 26:21

EN: and this will be a Measuring Gap.

ZH: 那么它就是测量型缺口

26:21 - 26:29

EN: More likely, the gap between this low and this high and then this low

ZH: 但更有可能的是,这个低点和这个高点之间的缺口 然后是这个低点和这个高点之间的缺口,是竭尽型缺口,会被回补

26:25 - 26:29

EN: and this high will be an Exhaustion Gap, and the gap will close.

ZH: 然后是这个低点和这个高点之间的缺口,是竭尽型缺口,会被回补

26:29 - 26:34

EN: We’ll trade below this high, and we’ll probably trade down

ZH: 价格会回调到这个高点的下方,甚至会一直跌到抢购高潮的起涨点

26:32 - 26:34

EN: to the bottom of the Buy Climax.

ZH: 价格会回调到这个高点的下方,甚至会一直跌到抢购高潮的起涨点

26:34 - 26:37

EN: At that point, the market will either form a Double Bottom with this low

ZH: 然后,市场要么形成一个双底,然后恢复上涨,

26:37 - 26:42

EN: and resume up, or maybe break to the down side and fall for a Measured Move

ZH: 或者向下跌破,一直跌到MM目标位——

26:42 - 26:45

EN: based upon the height of that Buy Climax – which it did here.

ZH: 把抢购高潮的高度往下翻一倍——就像这里所发生的

Slide 012

Time: 26:47

Slide 012

Bilingual Transcript

26:55 - 26:56

EN: There’s no perfect way to take profits,

ZH: 不存在完美的止盈方法

26:56 - 26:59

EN: and you should never worry about being perfect.

ZH: 所以你不用纠结是否做得完美

26:59 - 27:02

EN: You should only worry about being good.

ZH: 只需要做得足够好就可以了

27:02 - 27:11

EN: Always be aware of what the minimum target is that you need

ZH: 一定要知道让策略能够盈利的最低目标是什么, 但同时,最低目标往往不是最好的选择

27:06 - 27:11

EN: to have a profitable strategy, but the minimum is rarely ever the best.

ZH: 一定要知道让策略能够盈利的最低目标是什么, 但同时,最低目标往往不是最好的选择

27:11 - 27:15

EN: You usually can make more money by going for more than the minimum,

ZH: 很多时候有比最低目标更好的选择,可以让你赚更多钱

27:16 - 27:20

EN: in which case look for other types of resistance, like prior highs

ZH: 在这种情况下,你需要寻找其它类型的目标位(即阻力), 比如前期的高点

27:20 - 27:23

EN: - you can see there’s some profit-taking here

ZH: ——可以看到在这里有人止盈

27:23 - 27:25

EN: - and also Measured Move projections.

ZH: ——还有MM目标位

27:32 - 27:34

EN: For example, Leg 1, Leg 2.

ZH: 比如第1段 = 第2段

27:34 - 27:36

EN: Leg 1, pullback, Leg 2.

ZH: 第1段,回调,第2段

27:36 - 27:40

EN: You can do a Measured Move based upon the height of the bodies of this breakout.

ZH: 可以把突破的高度翻一倍作为MM目标位

27:41 - 27:43

EN: You can do a Measured Move based upon the height of a pullback.

ZH: 可以把回调的幅度往上翻一倍

27:43 - 27:47

EN: We have a pullback, and a Measured Move up takes us around here.

ZH: 这一段是回调,MM目标位在这里

27:47 - 27:55

EN: And then also, as I said, you can always take profits

ZH: 另外,就像之前反复强调的那样, 总是可以根据初始风险或实际风险来决定目标位

27:51 - 27:55

EN: at a Measured Move based upon initial or Actual Risk.

ZH: 另外,就像之前反复强调的那样, 总是可以根据初始风险或实际风险来决定目标位

28:00 - 28:04

EN: Here we have a Parabolic Wedge, a very tight Wedge,

ZH: 这里是一个抛物线楔形,通道非常窄

28:04 - 28:07

EN: and the bears tried to get a reversal, but a terrible entry bar,

ZH: 空头尝试反转下跌,但入场K线非常糟糕 (注:信号K很好,但突破卖单成交之后,入场K线变成了阳线)

28:07 - 28:11

EN: and therefore it’s probably a failed reversal and we’re probably going higher.

ZH: 所以这很可能是一次失败的反转尝试,大概率还要上涨

28:13 - 28:18

EN: And what do we have here? A strong vacuum test up to today’s high.

ZH: 这里呢?真空测试,急速上涨到今天的高点附近

28:18 - 28:20

EN: It may also be a test of yesterday’s high.

ZH: 甚至昨天的高点可能也在这里附近

28:20 - 28:25

EN: I don’t see yesterday right here, but this could be a Trading Range day.

ZH: 这里看不到昨天完整的行情; 今天很可能是一个震荡区间日

28:25 - 28:28

EN: Remember, this looks like a bear leg in a Trading Range; therefore,

ZH: 这段下跌看起来只是震荡区间中的一个下跌波段

28:28 - 28:31

EN: it should be followed by a bull leg in what will become a Trading Range.

ZH: 那么它的后面就应该是上涨波段,仍然处于震荡区间中

28:31 - 28:34

EN: We have big down, big up, a reversal.

ZH: 大跌,大涨的反转

28:34 - 28:36

EN: Usually leads to a Trading Range.

ZH: 通常是震荡区间的特征

28:36 - 28:43

EN: And now we have an exceptionally strong bull breakout

ZH: 现在,在趋势的后期,出现了异常大的大阳线 ——更有可能是竭尽型缺口

28:39 - 28:43

EN: late in a bull trend – more likely an Exhaustion Gap.

ZH: 现在,在趋势的后期,出现了异常大的大阳线 ——更有可能是竭尽型缺口

28:45 - 28:47

EN: We’re trying to break above the top of a Wedge,

ZH: 尝试加速突破上涨通道

28:47 - 28:51

EN: and the bulls want a Measured Move up based upon the height of the Wedge.

ZH: 多头想要继续上涨到MM目标位——把楔形通道的高度往上翻一倍

28:51 - 28:52

EN: They want us to get up here.

ZH: 他们想要涨到这里

28:52 - 28:56

EN: However, the biggest breakout late in a bull trend,

ZH: 然而,上涨趋势后期最大的大阳线

28:56 - 29:00

EN: more likely you’re going to get a failed breakout.

ZH: 更有可能是一次失败的突破(注:即抢购高潮的意思)

29:00 - 29:04

EN: You have good follow-through here, but the second bar is bad follow-through.

ZH: 它是良好的跟随,但接下来是阴线收在低位 (注:而且好像是吞噬线,高点一样,低点更低)

29:04 - 29:07

EN: Sometimes you get the bad follow-through bar on the second bar.

ZH: 所以大阳线之后的第2根K线是比较糟糕的跟随

29:14 - 29:17

EN: This is a reasonable location to take profits

ZH: 多头在这里止盈是合理的

29:17 - 29:22

EN: because this is a probable Buy Climax, a test of the high of the day,

ZH: 因为它很可能是抢购高潮,是对当天高点的真空测试

29:22 - 29:25

EN: and we’re probably going to come down and test the bottom of the Buy Climax.

ZH: 很可能会一直回调到抢购高潮的起涨点

29:25 - 29:27

EN: And it’s three pushes up – one, two, three.

ZH: 而且这里是3次向上的推动——1,2,3

29:28 - 29:30

EN: Yes, it’s a breakout above a Wedge.

ZH: 尝试向上加速突破楔形顶

29:30 - 29:31

EN: Maybe we’ll get two legs up.

ZH: (这么强势的大阳线)也许会有第2段上涨

29:31 - 29:33

EN: Well, we did get two legs up.

ZH: 这里确实有小的第2段——

29:33 - 29:37

EN: We went up here and then down here, and then up here and then down again.

ZH: 上涨,然后有小的回调(上影线); 第2段上涨,然后再次反转下跌

29:37 - 29:41

EN: This is a Micro Double Top, and that might be all the bulls get.

ZH: 这是一个小双顶,可能第2段就只有这么一点点

29:41 - 29:46

EN: Once you have that bear bar closing below its midpoint,

ZH: 一旦有阴线收在一半一下,收在低位, 多头就可以止盈保护利润

29:43 - 29:46

EN: near its low, it’s a good place to take profits

ZH: 一旦有阴线收在一半一下,收在低位, 多头就可以止盈保护利润

29:46 - 29:50

EN: because at that point we’re probably going down here.

ZH: 因为接下来大概率会回调到这里

Slide 013

Time: 29:55

Slide 013

Bilingual Transcript

29:56 - 30:00

EN: Most reversals end up forming large Trading Ranges,

ZH: 大部分的反转会变成震荡区间

30:00 - 30:04

EN: and most Major Trend Reversals usually result in a large Trading Range.

ZH: 大部分的大反转,会变成大的震荡区间

30:04 - 30:10

EN: A Major Trend Reversal is a reversal,

ZH: 因为在大反转之后,肯定是大涨、大跌的情况

30:07 - 30:10

EN: and therefore you have a big down and big up,

ZH: 因为在大反转之后,肯定是大涨、大跌的情况

30:11 - 30:14

EN: and big up after big down creates big confusion,

ZH: 而大涨、大跌会造成困惑

30:14 - 30:19

EN: and usually a major reversal ends up going sideways.

ZH: 所以大反转最终会进入横盘

30:19 - 30:22

EN: It still goes up far enough for a swing profit,

ZH: 交易者可以(在大反转中)赚到足够大的波段利润

30:22 - 30:27

EN: but most reversals end up transitioning into Trading Ranges at some point.

ZH: 但最终它会在某个时刻过渡到震荡区间

30:32 - 30:35

EN: Bull trends often end with some kind of a climax,

ZH: 上涨趋势通常以抢购高潮的方式结束

30:40 - 30:42

EN: and swing traders have to be aware of all this.

ZH: 波段交易者必须意识到这一点

30:42 - 30:45

EN: We have three pushes up – one, two, three.

ZH: 3次向上的推动——1,2,3

30:45 - 30:48

EN: You can call it a failed breakout above a Wedge Top,

ZH: 可以把它看作失败的突破

30:48 - 30:50

EN: a buy vacuum test of the high of the day,

ZH: 可以看作对当天高点的真空测试

30:50 - 30:53

EN: and high probability of a Trading Range day.

ZH: 因为大概率这是一个震荡区间日

30:54 - 30:58

EN: We’re at different Measured Move projections, certainly based upon this.

ZH: 而且也是MM目标位,比如以这一段突破为依据

30:58 - 31:01

EN: We’re testing the high of the day and now we’re reversing down.

ZH: 测试了当天的高点之后,开始反转下跌

31:01 - 31:06

EN: You have to have reasons to take profits, because otherwise they will disappear.

ZH: 多头必须找机会止盈、保护利润,否则利润就会消失

31:12 - 31:18

EN: Could you buy this close and hold until the end of the day? You cannot do that.

ZH: 可以在这里买入,然后一直持有到当天收盘吗? 不能这样做

31:18 - 31:21

EN: You have to have a sensible plan to take profits

ZH: 你必须要有一个合理的止盈计划

31:21 - 31:24

EN: because they eventually always disappear.

ZH: 否则,利润最终总是会消失(或大幅回撤)

Slide 014

Time: 31:29

Slide 014

Bilingual Transcript

31:29 - 31:37

EN: I began by talking about a minor reversal, which means a reversal

ZH: 这节课我先是讲了小反转,它无法让市场进入相反的趋势

31:33 - 31:37

EN: that usually does not result in an opposite trend.

ZH: 这节课我先是讲了小反转,它无法让市场进入相反的趋势

31:37 - 31:42

EN: It usually results in a pause in the current trend,

ZH: 小反转只不过是一次暂停,然后趋势会继续

31:40 - 31:42

EN: leading to a resumption of that trend.

ZH: 小反转只不过是一次暂停,然后趋势会继续

31:43 - 31:46

EN: I also made the point that there are no best setups,

ZH: 我也讲了为什么不存在完美的机会

31:46 - 31:49

EN: and that there are reasons to enter every few bars.

ZH: 但每隔几根K线,都存在足够好的机会

31:49 - 31:53

EN: Every trade has a tradeoff between probability and risk/reward,

ZH: 每一笔交易都需要在概率和盈亏比之间做出权衡

31:54 - 31:57

EN: and there are plenty of trading opportunities all day long.

ZH: 一天下来,其实到处都是交易机会

31:58 - 32:01

EN: Finally, I talked about the importance of having profit targets.

ZH: 最后,我讲到了设置止盈目标的重要性

32:01 - 32:06

EN: You have to have a plan to take profits, because eventually they will disappear.

ZH: 你必须有一个止盈的计划,否则利润最终会消失殆尽

32:10 - 32:11

EN: I’m Al Brooks.

ZH: 我是阿尔·布鲁克斯

32:11 - 32:13

EN: Thank you for watching the Brooks Trading Course.

ZH: 感谢观看布鲁克斯交易课程

32:13 - 32:17

EN: This is the second of four videos on trading Major Trend Reversal Bottoms.

ZH: 底部大反转的第2节课,就先讲到这里