Skip to content
Price Action Encyclopedia Index

al-brooks-course

45B - Trading Broad Bull Channels

Raw transcript and slide notes for 45B - Trading Broad Bull Channels.

Overview

  • Slides: 12
  • Transcript segments: 339
  • Status: 自动按 slide 时间线归档;核心概念和长期笔记可以在每个 slide 的 Study Notes 下继续整理。

Source Media

Transcript 001

Time: 00:02

Bilingual Transcript

00:02 - 00:03

EN: This is Al Brooks.

ZH: 你好,我是阿尔·布鲁克斯

00:03 - 00:05

EN: Thank you for watching the Brooks Trading Course.

ZH: 欢迎观看布鲁克斯交易课程

00:05 - 00:10

EN: This is the second of five videos on trading Broad Bull Channels.

ZH: 这是如何交易宽上涨通道的第2节课

Slide 001

Time: 00:12

Slide 001

Bilingual Transcript

00:14 - 00:20

EN: I want to talk a little bit about major

ZH: 我想讲一讲宽上涨通道中重要和次要的低点

00:16 - 00:20

EN: and minor lows inside of Broad Bull Channels.

ZH: 我想讲一讲宽上涨通道中重要和次要的低点

00:21 - 00:29

EN: And an important point about a Broad Bull Channel is it sometimes has bear legs

ZH: 宽上涨通道的一个特征是:有时下跌的波段足够强势, 市场甚至暂时处于单边下跌

00:26 - 00:29

EN: that are strong enough to make the market Always In Short,

ZH: 宽上涨通道的一个特征是:有时下跌的波段足够强势, 市场甚至暂时处于单边下跌

00:29 - 00:33

EN: yet those bear legs are still within a Broad Bull Channel.

ZH: 然而这些下跌波段仍然只是宽上涨通道的一部分

Slide 002

Time: 00:34

Slide 002

Bilingual Transcript

00:37 - 00:45

EN: This is several days of a 5-minute chart, and you can see the market

ZH: 这是好几天的5分钟K线,可以看到市场总体在上涨, 但途中有强势的抛售下跌

00:42 - 00:45

EN: is working higher and it has strong selloffs along the way,

ZH: 这是好几天的5分钟K线,可以看到市场总体在上涨, 但途中有强势的抛售下跌

00:45 - 00:48

EN: yet every low led to a new high.

ZH: 但每次回调后都会继续创新高

00:48 - 00:53

EN: This is a Broad Bull Channel, even though it’s not easy to see the channel.

ZH: 这是一个宽上涨通道,尽管看上去不明显

00:53 - 00:56

EN: We’re making new highs, new lows, Higher Highs, Higher Lows.

ZH: 高点和低点都在抬高,创新高、创新高

00:56 - 01:02

EN: This low fell below some of these lows, but formed a Double Bottom

ZH: 这里跌破了之前一些次要的低点, 然后和它形成双底之后,强势上涨创新高

01:00 - 01:02

EN: with this one and we went strongly to a new high.

ZH: 这里跌破了之前一些次要的低点, 然后和它形成双底之后,强势上涨创新高

01:03 - 01:05

EN: It’s a bull trend, and you have to call it something.

ZH: 这是一个上涨趋势,如果要给它起一个名字的话

01:05 - 01:08

EN: It’s not a strong breakout, it’s not a Tight Channel,

ZH: 它不是强势的突破,也不是窄通道

01:08 - 01:11

EN: and that leaves you with a Broad Bull Channel.

ZH: 那就只能叫它宽上涨通道了

01:14 - 01:22

EN: We have a strong rally up to a new high, and once you have this strong rally

ZH: 一旦出现这样的强势突破,并且创新高, 这个低点就变得很重要

01:19 - 01:22

EN: to the new high, this low becomes important.

ZH: 一旦出现这样的强势突破,并且创新高, 这个低点就变得很重要

01:22 - 01:24

EN: I would call it a major low.

ZH: 我称之为重要的低点

01:28 - 01:37

EN: If a pullback falls below this low, once you have a rally like this,

ZH: 在这么强势的上涨之后,如果回调跌破这个低点 我就不再认为这是一个好的上涨趋势

01:32 - 01:37

EN: if the market reverses down below this low,

ZH: 在这么强势的上涨之后,如果回调跌破这个低点 我就不再认为这是一个好的上涨趋势

01:35 - 01:37

EN: I would say it’s no longer in a bull trend.

ZH: 在这么强势的上涨之后,如果回调跌破这个低点 我就不再认为这是一个好的上涨趋势

01:37 - 01:44

EN: Right now, this rally is, at this point, either in a bull trend

ZH: 在这一刻,涨到这里,市场要么处于上涨趋势, 或者,也可能会变成震荡区间

01:41 - 01:44

EN: (which it was) or possibly in a Trading Range.

ZH: 在这一刻,涨到这里,市场要么处于上涨趋势, 或者,也可能会变成震荡区间

01:44 - 01:48

EN: If we get a reversal down that falls below a major low,

ZH: 如果反转下跌,跌破前期重要的低点

01:48 - 01:50

EN: then it’s no longer in a bull trend.

ZH: 那它就不再是上涨趋势

01:50 - 01:53

EN: It’s then either in a bear trend or a Trading Range.

ZH: 要么是下降趋势,要么是震荡区间

01:58 - 02:03

EN: So I pay attention if the market is trending up to major Higher Lows.

ZH: 所以我关注上涨趋势中的重要低点是否在抬高

02:03 - 02:06

EN: Minor Higher Lows like that or like this are not important,

ZH: 像这个、或这个次要的低点并不关键

02:06 - 02:09

EN: but the major Higher Lows are important.

ZH: 但重要的低点很有意义

02:13 - 02:15

EN: The market sold off strongly and then rallied

ZH: 市场大幅回调,然后恢复上涨

02:15 - 02:17

EN: in a pretty Tight Channel to a new high.

ZH: 窄上涨通道,涨到新高

02:17 - 02:21

EN: At this point you know this is a major Higher Low.

ZH: 此时你知道它变成了重要的低点

02:21 - 02:22

EN: And the same here.

ZH: 这里也是一样

02:22 - 02:26

EN: We gapped down, but we rallied up in a fairly Tight Channel to a new high,

ZH: 跳空低开,然后进入窄上涨通道,涨到新高

02:26 - 02:29

EN: and therefore this Higher Low is major as well.

ZH: 因此这个低点也是重要的

02:31 - 02:34

EN: Here, the market collapsed on the open after a small gap down,

ZH: 这里,小幅低开之后早盘跳水

02:34 - 02:39

EN: yet it had an opening reversal up and somewhere in here,

ZH: 但出现了开盘反转的行情,涨到这里的某个地方之后,

02:39 - 02:42

EN: once you’re above these highs, you’d have to conclude that

ZH: 一旦突破了前期的这些高点,你就必须做出判断

02:42 - 02:46

EN: this is a major Higher Low in a broad bull trend

ZH: 它是宽上涨通道中的一个重要的低点

02:47 - 02:52

EN: even though the market here fell below these prior major Higher Lows.

ZH: 尽管之前这里跌破了前期的重要低点

02:52 - 02:55

EN: And at that point, the market is not in a bull trend.

ZH: 在那个时候,市场并不处于上涨趋势

02:55 - 02:58

EN: It’s either in a bear trend or a Trading Range.

ZH: 它要么是下降趋势,要么是震荡区间

02:58 - 03:05

EN: It reversed up strongly, and at some point when it starts to break

ZH: 等它强势反转上涨,并且在开始突破前期高点的时候, 你就必须做出判断

03:02 - 03:05

EN: above these Lower Highs, you have to conclude that

ZH: 等它强势反转上涨,并且在开始突破前期高点的时候, 你就必须做出判断

03:05 - 03:08

EN: the market is no longer in a bear trend or a Trading Range.

ZH: 市场至少不再是下降趋势

03:08 - 03:11

EN: It’s back to being in a bull trend or a Trading Range.

ZH: 它回到了上涨趋势或震荡区间

03:17 - 03:20

EN: Remember, I said bull trend or a Trading Range.

ZH: 请注意,我说的是上涨趋势,或震荡区间

03:20 - 03:23

EN: We have a major Higher Low here.

ZH: 这里有一个重要的低点

03:23 - 03:25

EN: Market’s in a bull trend or a Trading Range.

ZH: 市场处于上涨趋势,或震荡区间

03:25 - 03:30

EN: If it falls below this low, then it’s either in a bear trend or a Trading Range.

ZH: 如果跌破这个低点,那么就变成下降趋势,或震荡区间

03:30 - 03:33

EN: Now, it could still be in a Trading Range, and if it’s in a Trading Range,

ZH: 现在,市场完全有可能处于震荡区间, 如果真的是震荡区间

03:33 - 03:38

EN: it often falls below the low and then reverses up – which it did.

ZH: 它经常会跌破前期低点,然后很快反转上涨——确实发生了

03:38 - 03:43

EN: But it’s not back to a bull trend until it breaks above a major Lower High.

ZH: 直到突破前期的重要高点,市场才回到上涨趋势

03:43 - 03:45

EN: Major Lower High, we have a Lower High,

ZH: 它是回调过程中重要的高点,低于最高点

03:45 - 03:48

EN: and it broke to a new low below major lows.

ZH: 然后向下跌破到了新低

03:49 - 03:51

EN: So it went back to a bull trend here.

ZH: 所以这个时候,市场回到了上涨趋势

03:51 - 03:54

EN: So at this point when it starts to break above these highs,

ZH: 这个时候,当市场突破前期这些高点时

03:54 - 03:57

EN: it’s back to either a bull trend or a Trading Range.

ZH: 它回到了上涨趋势,或震荡区间

04:03 - 04:07

EN: Again, major Higher Lows means a bull trend or a Trading Range.

ZH: 再讲一遍,重要的低点抬高,意味着市场处于上涨趋势,或震荡区间

Slide 003

Time: 04:04

Slide 003

Bilingual Transcript

04:07 - 04:10

EN: This low fell below these other major lows,

ZH: 这个低点跌破了之前的这些重要低点

04:10 - 04:13

EN: and therefore bear trend or a Trading Range.

ZH: 因此变成了下降趋势,或震荡区间

04:13 - 04:16

EN: But then we broke above a major Lower High and a major high here,

ZH: 但后来恢复上涨,突破了重要的高点,以及前期上涨的最高点

04:16 - 04:18

EN: so it’s back to a bull trend or a Trading Range.

ZH: 所以市场回到了上涨趋势,或震荡区间

04:20 - 04:24

EN: These are major Higher Lows; these are minor Higher Lows.

ZH: 这些是重要的低点;这些是次要的低点

04:24 - 04:28

EN: They do not lead to strong breakouts, even though they led to new highs.

ZH: 因为尽管后面创了新高,但不是特别强势

04:28 - 04:30

EN: And some of them don’t even lead to new highs.

ZH: 其中一些甚至没有创新高

04:30 - 04:32

EN: For example, here’s a Higher Low.

ZH: 例如,这个低点虽然抬高了

04:32 - 04:34

EN: Did not even lead to a new high.

ZH: 但后面没有涨到新高

04:34 - 04:35

EN: So a minor Higher Low.

ZH: 所以它只是次要的低点

04:43 - 04:48

EN: We have a low and we have a breakout, but it’s not particularly strong

ZH: 这个低点之后向上突破了,尽管创了新高,但并不是特别强势,

04:47 - 04:48

EN: even though it’s a new high.

ZH: 这个低点之后向上突破了,尽管创了新高,但并不是特别强势,

04:48 - 04:54

EN: I would call that a minor Higher Low, and I would look to the left

ZH: 我把它看作是次要的低点,并且往左看, 去找最近一个重要的低点,也就是在这里

04:51 - 04:54

EN: to find the most recent major Higher Low, which is right here.

ZH: 我把它看作是次要的低点,并且往左看, 去找最近一个重要的低点,也就是在这里

04:55 - 05:00

EN: Here, we have a reversal up, did not get to a new high,

ZH: 这里,价格反转上涨,没有到新高,而且上涨很短暂

04:58 - 05:00

EN: and the reversal up was brief.

ZH: 这里,价格反转上涨,没有到新高,而且上涨很短暂

05:01 - 05:03

EN: So I would call that minor as well.

ZH: 所以这个低点也是次要的

05:03 - 05:08

EN: Here, we have a reversal up and it reversed back down.

ZH: 这里,上涨后很快又跌回来了

05:08 - 05:13

EN: Here we reversed up, not all that big, and it’s at the top of the Trading Range.

ZH: 这里反转上涨,不是很大,并且没有突破震荡区间的上沿

05:13 - 05:19

EN: I think it’s a fairly minor Higher Low, and therefore if we fall below it,

ZH: 所以这个低点并不重要,即使被跌破,市场可能仍然处于上涨趋势

05:17 - 05:19

EN: we still could be in a bull trend.

ZH: 所以这个低点并不重要,即使被跌破,市场可能仍然处于上涨趋势

05:27 - 05:30

EN: Whenever the market falls below a minor Higher Low,

ZH: 每当市场跌破次要低点的时候,

05:30 - 05:33

EN: bulls buy the reversal up, betting that the bull trend will continue.

ZH: 多头会买入做多,押注上涨趋势恢复

05:35 - 05:42

EN: The odds of the market becoming a bear trend

ZH: 如果只是跌破次要的低点, 市场变成下降趋势的概率仍然很低

05:39 - 05:42

EN: after breaking below a minor Higher Low are small.

ZH: 如果只是跌破次要的低点, 市场变成下降趋势的概率仍然很低

05:43 - 05:47

EN: More likely the selloff is a bear leg in a developing Trading Range.

ZH: 更有可能只是震荡区间中的一个下跌波段

05:47 - 05:50

EN: We have a very Tight Channel, we have a lot of Higher Lows

ZH: 这个上涨通道很窄,一路上有很多低点

05:50 - 05:54

EN: - they’re all minor – and if the market reverses from a Tight Bull Channel,

ZH: ——它们都不怎么重要——如果市场开始反转下跌,

05:54 - 05:59

EN: the reversal is probably minor, a bear leg in a Trading Range or a bull flag.

ZH: 大概率也只是小反转,只是震荡区间中的下跌波段, 或者只是牛旗

06:07 - 06:10

EN: I mentioned this one earlier, that a very strong breakout

ZH: 之前讲到过这里,非常强势的抛售

06:10 - 06:14

EN: below a major Higher Low here and below a major Higher Low here

ZH: 跌破了这个重要低点,也跌破了这个重要低点

06:14 - 06:18

EN: and below all these minor Higher Lows – so at that instant,

ZH: 当然也跌破了所有这些次要的低点——因此在那一刻

06:18 - 06:21

EN: the market was either in a bear trend or a Trading Range.

ZH: 市场要么处于下降趋势,要么处于震荡区间

06:21 - 06:24

EN: If it’s in a Trading Range and it reverses up, traders will buy it

ZH: 如果是处于震荡区间,那么交易者会买入做多

06:24 - 06:27

EN: because they’re buying the bottom of a Trading Range.

ZH: 因为这是区间的底部

06:27 - 06:30

EN: Here we have a possible slightly Lower Low, Double Bottom.

ZH: 这里是潜在的低点降低的双底

06:31 - 06:37

EN: What caused this selloff? It probably was simply a sell vacuum test of support

ZH: 是什么导致了这次抛售?可能只是对支撑位的真空测试——

06:37 - 06:42

EN: below major Higher Lows, and especially this one, the bottom of a Trading Range.

ZH: 测试这个低点,尤其是这个,它是震荡区间的最低点

06:42 - 06:44

EN: And the bulls bought it.

ZH: 有多头在这里买入

06:44 - 06:46

EN: Therefore we had a Double Bottom.

ZH: 所以形成了双底

06:46 - 06:49

EN: When you get a breakout, traders will look for a Measured Move up.

ZH: 每当看到突破,交易者都会寻找MM目标位

06:54 - 06:57

EN: I mentioned that even if you’re in a bull trend,

ZH: 我提到过,即使市场处于上涨趋势

Slide 004

Time: 06:55

Slide 004

Bilingual Transcript

06:57 - 07:01

EN: there can be times when the market is actually Always In Short.

ZH: 在回调的时候也可能暂时进入单边下跌

07:01 - 07:05

EN: Some of the legs down in a Broad Bull Channel are strong

ZH: 宽上涨通道中的一些下跌波段很强

07:05 - 07:07

EN: and the market can be Always In Short,

ZH: 可以让市场暂时处于单边下跌的状态

07:07 - 07:09

EN: which means the market’s likely to go lower.

ZH: 这意味着可能会进一步下跌

07:09 - 07:13

EN: Not necessarily reverse into a major bear trend,

ZH: 不一定能反转成大的下降趋势

07:13 - 07:18

EN: but the bear leg still could go lower and be part of a Broad Bull Channel.

ZH: 但回调完全可能进一步下跌,成为宽上涨通道的一部分

Slide 005

Time: 07:18

Slide 005

Bilingual Transcript

07:24 - 07:28

EN: There are many days here – I don’t know how many days there are, 5 or 10 days.

ZH: 这里有很多天的K线——具体我也不记得了,可能有10来天

07:28 - 07:32

EN: I trade each day separately, and that means some of the days

ZH: 我每天交易的时候不会看那么多K线

07:32 - 07:39

EN: can be bear trend days even though the overall trend

ZH: 所以就算大趋势总体是上涨的,但有些天日内可能是下降趋势

07:36 - 07:39

EN: on the chart that you see here is still bullish.

ZH: 所以就算大趋势总体是上涨的,但有些天日内可能是下降趋势

07:43 - 07:48

EN: This is a Trading Range, so traders look to buy low,

ZH: 这是一个震荡区间,所以交易者会逢低买入, 逢高卖出,赚快钱

07:46 - 07:48

EN: sell high, and take quick profits.

ZH: 这是一个震荡区间,所以交易者会逢低买入, 逢高卖出,赚快钱

07:48 - 07:49

EN: And the same here.

ZH: 这里也是一样

07:50 - 07:53

EN: These are still Trading Ranges within a Broad Bull Channel.

ZH: 这些震荡区间是宽上涨通道的一部分

07:54 - 08:03

EN: When the market’s in a Broad Bull Channel, it usually is also in a Trading Range

ZH: 当市场处于宽上涨通道中时,通常它大部分时间也处于震荡区间, 有时甚至暂时处于下降趋势

07:58 - 08:03

EN: for a lot of the time, and sometimes it’s even in brief bear trends.

ZH: 当市场处于宽上涨通道中时,通常它大部分时间也处于震荡区间, 有时甚至暂时处于下降趋势

08:06 - 08:11

EN: When the market’s going up, obviously bulls are buying,

ZH: 在上涨的时候,多头肯定会买入,押注趋势会继续

08:09 - 08:11

EN: betting on trend resumption up.

ZH: 在上涨的时候,多头肯定会买入,押注趋势会继续

08:14 - 08:20

EN: And sometimes the swings down last 10 bars, 20 bars, 30 bars,

ZH: 有时下跌波段持续10、20、30根K线

08:20 - 08:22

EN: and the market can even be Always In Short

ZH: 市场甚至进入了单边下跌

08:22 - 08:26

EN: - which means traders will sell expecting it to go at least lower enough

ZH: ——这意味着交易者会卖出做空,预期市场会进一步回调,

08:26 - 08:32

EN: so they can make a profit by selling,

ZH: 押注做空也能够赚钱,尽管总体来看是一个宽上涨通道

08:28 - 08:32

EN: even though overall we’re still in a Broad Bull Channel.

ZH: 押注做空也能够赚钱,尽管总体来看是一个宽上涨通道

Slide 006

Time: 08:35

Slide 006

Bilingual Transcript

08:35 - 08:39

EN: Here are the days on that chart that I showed you,

ZH: 这是刚才其中几天的日内5分钟图

08:39 - 08:43

EN: and taking them one day at a time, you can see there’s a lot of variety.

ZH: 单独看每天的行情,你可以看到它们各不相同

08:45 - 08:48

EN: We have a bull reversal on the open.

ZH: 这一天,开盘反转上涨

08:48 - 08:50

EN: We sold off a little bit, reversed up.

ZH: 先是略微下跌,然后反转上涨

08:50 - 08:55

EN: Now we have a High 2 or a Wedge bull flag, and now we’re resuming up.

ZH: 然后回调,形成了高2牛旗(也可以说有第3推,是楔形牛旗), 接着恢复上涨

08:55 - 08:59

EN: Traders are buying on the way up, and it became a very Tight Bull Channel.

ZH: 多头一路买入做多,制造了这个很窄的上涨通道

08:59 - 09:01

EN: And they traded it like a Tight Bull Channel.

ZH: 他们根据窄上涨通道的方法去交易

09:01 - 09:02

EN: They bought for any reason.

ZH: 用任何方式买入

09:02 - 09:05

EN: They bought below bars, betting the reversals down will fail.

ZH: 他们在K线下方买入,押注反转下跌会失败

09:08 - 09:10

EN: This is more of a Trading Range day.

ZH: 这天更多是震荡区间日

09:10 - 09:13

EN: Traders bought for scalps, they sold for scalps.

ZH: 做多剥头皮,做空剥头皮

09:13 - 09:18

EN: And here we have a strong bear breakout below the bottom of the range,

ZH: 这里看似强势地向下跌破了区间的底部

09:18 - 09:21

EN: and whenever you have a strong bear breakout in a Trading Range day,

ZH: 每当震荡区间日出现强势的空头突破

09:21 - 09:24

EN: you always have to be thinking it might be a 2nd Leg Trap,

ZH: 你总是要考虑它是第2段陷阱的可能性

09:24 - 09:27

EN: and instead of a breakout leading to a trend down,

ZH: 而不一定是进入下降趋势

09:27 - 09:30

EN: it could be a breakout leading to a reversal up.

ZH: 很可能是假突破,然后反转上涨

09:30 - 09:36

EN: First leg down was a High 2 bull flag and second leg down

ZH: 第1段下跌是高2牛旗,第2段下跌是失败的空头突破(注:空头陷阱)

09:34 - 09:36

EN: was a strong bear breakout that failed.

ZH: 第1段下跌是高2牛旗,第2段下跌是失败的空头突破(注:空头陷阱)

09:38 - 09:42

EN: Again, a Tight Bull Channel, and the bulls bought for any reason

ZH: 同样,进入窄上涨通道,多头通过各种方式买入

09:42 - 09:45

EN: - at the market, above bull bars, below bull bars.

ZH: ——市价买入,在K线上方买入(突破买单), 在K线下方买入(限价买单)

09:48 - 09:50

EN: Another reversal up, two legs down.

ZH: 这天也是开盘反转上涨,然后两段回调

09:50 - 09:52

EN: Traders will buy the reversal up.

ZH: 交易者会在恢复上涨的时候买入

09:52 - 09:53

EN: They’ll buy closes.

ZH: 他们会在K线收盘时买入

09:53 - 09:55

EN: They’ll buy the close of the follow-through bar.

ZH: 在跟随K线的收盘买入

09:55 - 09:59

EN: We have a bull flag.

ZH: 牛旗,交易者会在向上突破牛旗的时候买入

09:56 - 09:59

EN: They’ll buy a breakout above a bull flag.

ZH: 牛旗,交易者会在向上突破牛旗的时候买入

09:59 - 10:00

EN: Here, a small High 2 bull flag.

ZH: 这里有一个小的高2牛旗

10:00 - 10:04

EN: We went down, we went up, we went down again, and we’re resuming up.

ZH: 下跌、上涨,再次下跌,然后恢复上涨

10:08 - 10:09

EN: Tight Trading Range.

ZH: 窄震荡区间

10:09 - 10:12

EN: Most traders should not trade it, but limit order traders will scalp.

ZH: 大多数交易者不应该在这里交易, 但有的人会用限价单做剥头皮

10:12 - 10:15

EN: They’ll buy low, sell high, and scalp.

ZH: 逢低买入,逢高卖出,剥头皮赚快钱

10:18 - 10:19

EN: A Broad Bull Channel.

ZH: 宽上涨通道

10:20 - 10:25

EN: We have a high, a Higher Low, another high, another Higher Low.

ZH: 高点,低点抬高,高点抬高,低点抬高

10:25 - 10:29

EN: It’s also a Trading Range for most of the day, so traders will buy low,

ZH: 这一天基本也是震荡区间日,所以交易者会逢低买入,

10:29 - 10:34

EN: sell high, possibly swing longs, and definitely the bears will scalp.

ZH: 逢高卖出;多头可以持有做波段, 空头也一定会做空剥头皮

10:38 - 10:39

EN: Broad Bull Channel.

ZH: 宽上涨通道

10:39 - 10:43

EN: Traders buy low, they sell high, and they take relatively quick profits.

ZH: 交易者低买、高卖,并快速止盈

10:43 - 10:48

EN: Remember, a Broad Bull Channel has Higher Highs and Higher Lows,

ZH: 宽上涨通道尽管低点和高点都在抬高

10:48 - 10:52

EN: but oftentimes it’s mostly sideways, so traders trade it like a Trading Range.

ZH: 但大部分时候主要都是横向的, 所以交易者会像交易震荡区间一样去交易它

10:54 - 10:57

EN: Very Tight Bull Channel, a strong breakout.

ZH: 窄上涨通道,强势的突破

10:57 - 10:59

EN: Traders buy closes, they buy at the market,

ZH: 交易者买收盘、市价买入

10:59 - 11:01

EN: they buy below bars, they buy bull flags.

ZH: 在K线下方买入,在突破牛旗时买入

11:04 - 11:06

EN: And then it entered a Trading Range.

ZH: 然后市场进入震荡区间

11:06 - 11:09

EN: Big up, big down, big confusion, so probably sideways.

ZH: 大涨、大跌、让人感到很困惑,所以很可能要横盘一段时间

11:09 - 11:12

EN: Traders will buy low, sell high, and scalp.

ZH: 交易者会低买、高卖、剥头皮

11:15 - 11:17

EN: Small Pullback Bull Trend day.

ZH: 回调很小的上涨趋势日

11:17 - 11:20

EN: Very strong selloff, Sell The Close selloff on the open,

ZH: 非常强势的抛售——开盘是卖收盘的下降趋势

11:20 - 11:22

EN: and then we got a Micro Double Bottom and a reversal up

ZH: 在形成小双底之后反转上涨

11:22 - 11:26

EN: and a strong breakout, and then we had a Small Pullback Bull Trend.

ZH: 强势的大阳线突破,然后进入回调很小的上涨趋势

11:26 - 11:30

EN: Again, in a Small Pullback Bull Trend, traders are only going to buy.

ZH: 同样,在回调很小的上涨趋势中,交易者只做多、不做空

Slide 007

Time: 11:35

Slide 007

Bilingual Transcript

11:38 - 11:45

EN: When you look at any one of these days, it’s hard to tell simply looking

ZH: 单独看其中任何一天的行情, 很难判断出它属于一个大的宽上涨通道的一部分

11:42 - 11:45

EN: at the day that it’s part of a Broad Bull Channel.

ZH: 单独看其中任何一天的行情, 很难判断出它属于一个大的宽上涨通道的一部分

11:45 - 11:52

EN: That’s because a lot of times you can only see a Broad Bull Channel

ZH: 因为你往往需要100多、200根K线,才能看到宽上涨通道的全貌

11:49 - 11:52

EN: if you look at a lot of bars – 100 or 200 bars.

ZH: 因为你往往需要100多、200根K线,才能看到宽上涨通道的全貌

11:52 - 11:54

EN: If you’re looking at a 5-minute chart on the screen,

ZH: 如果你在屏幕上看5分钟K线图

11:54 - 11:56

EN: typically you’re looking at about 100 bars,

ZH: 通常你会看到大约100根K线

11:56 - 12:00

EN: and most of the time Broad Bull Channels are not clear

ZH: 而大多数时候,宽上涨通道并不清晰

12:00 - 12:04

EN: unless you look at several days of trading and not just one day of trading.

ZH: 除非你看好几天整体的行情

12:04 - 12:07

EN: Or you can look at a higher timeframe chart.

ZH: 或者你可以看更高时间周期的K线图

12:07 - 12:15

EN: A higher timeframe chart, a Broad Bull Channel on the 5-minute chart

ZH: 5分钟图上的宽上涨通道,在更高的时间周期, 比如15分钟或60分钟图上,大概率是相对比较窄的通道

12:11 - 12:15

EN: is probably going to be a relatively Tight Channel

ZH: 5分钟图上的宽上涨通道,在更高的时间周期, 比如15分钟或60分钟图上,大概率是相对比较窄的通道

12:13 - 12:15

EN: on the 15-minute or 60-minute chart.

ZH: 5分钟图上的宽上涨通道,在更高的时间周期, 比如15分钟或60分钟图上,大概率是相对比较窄的通道

12:15 - 12:18

EN: But in either case it’ll be a bull trend.

ZH: 但总之都是上涨趋势

12:21 - 12:28

EN: Most day traders are aware that the market is trending up

ZH: 日内交易员知道过去几天市场处于宽上涨通道,在上涨

12:26 - 12:28

EN: for the past several days in a Broad Bull Channel.

ZH: 日内交易员知道过去几天市场处于宽上涨通道,在上涨

12:28 - 12:32

EN: However, they trade each day as it unfolds, and that means

ZH: 但他们根据每天的行情调整交易策略,

12:32 - 12:36

EN: sometimes you’ll have a bear swing, and they’ll trade it short

ZH: 如果某天有下跌的波段机会,他们就会做空

12:36 - 12:40

EN: even though the past 2 or 3 days might be in a bull trend.

ZH: 尽管过去两三天确实是上涨趋势

12:45 - 12:49

EN: If you do see that the market is trending up for 3, 4, 5 days,

ZH: 如果市场确实连续上涨了3、4、5天

12:50 - 12:52

EN: then you look at the 5-minute chart today.

ZH: 那么今天你在交易5分钟图的时候

12:52 - 13:01

EN: It’s better to focus on buy setups because the odds are the trend

ZH: 最好关注做多的机会,因为大概率过去几天的趋势在今天也会继续

12:57 - 13:01

EN: of the past 3, 4, or 5 days will continue today as well.

ZH: 最好关注做多的机会,因为大概率过去几天的趋势在今天也会继续

13:01 - 13:05

EN: And that means it’ll be easier to make money buying

ZH: 毕竟在上涨趋势中,买入做多更容易赚钱

13:03 - 13:05

EN: if the market’s in a bull trend.

ZH: 毕竟在上涨趋势中,买入做多更容易赚钱

Slide 008

Time: 13:09

Slide 008

Bilingual Transcript

13:09 - 13:12

EN: 9 days in a Broad Bull Channel.

ZH: 宽上涨通道持续了9天

13:19 - 13:22

EN: Again, if you’re looking at a 5-minute chart and you’re a day trader,

ZH: 再讲一遍,如果你看5分钟图做日内交易,

13:22 - 13:25

EN: you’re not going to be paying much attention to these 9 days,

ZH: 你不会关注过去9天这么大的通道

13:25 - 13:32

EN: and therefore you may not be aware that today is actually part

ZH: 因此你不一定知道今天的行情实际上是9天以来宽上涨通道的一部分

13:30 - 13:32

EN: of a 9 day Broad Bull Channel.

ZH: 因此你不一定知道今天的行情实际上是9天以来宽上涨通道的一部分

13:37 - 13:44

EN: If you’re a day trader, you’re looking at today

ZH: 如果你是日内交易者, 你今天只需要根据屏幕上过去的100根K线交易即可

13:39 - 13:44

EN: and you’ll be placing your day trades based upon the 100 bars

ZH: 如果你是日内交易者, 你今天只需要根据屏幕上过去的100根K线交易即可

13:42 - 13:44

EN: that you have on the screen in front of you,

ZH: 如果你是日内交易者, 你今天只需要根据屏幕上过去的100根K线交易即可

13:44 - 13:48

EN: not paying a lot of attention to the 200 or 300 bars to the left.

ZH: 不用关注过去200、300根K线这么多

Slide 009

Time: 13:50

Slide 009

Bilingual Transcript

13:55 - 14:06

EN: If you do look at more days – for example, if you put up a bar chart

ZH: 如果你真的想看更多的天数——比如换成美式K线, 然后疯狂缩小屏幕,你就能看到几百根K线,看到这个宽上涨通道

14:00 - 14:06

EN: and compress the bars so that you can see many hundred bars on the chart

ZH: 如果你真的想看更多的天数——比如换成美式K线, 然后疯狂缩小屏幕,你就能看到几百根K线,看到这个宽上涨通道

14:04 - 14:06

EN: you can see that it’s a Broad Bull Channel.

ZH: 如果你真的想看更多的天数——比如换成美式K线, 然后疯狂缩小屏幕,你就能看到几百根K线,看到这个宽上涨通道

14:06 - 14:11

EN: However, you can do it faster by simply looking

ZH: 直接切换到15分钟或60分钟图会更快一些

14:09 - 14:11

EN: at a 60-minute chart or a 15-minute chart.

ZH: 直接切换到15分钟或60分钟图会更快一些

14:12 - 14:15

EN: As I said, if you want you can trade it on a higher timeframe chart.

ZH: 之前说过,你可以在更高的时间周期去交易

14:21 - 14:24

EN: Whether you’re looking at a 5-minute chart or a 15-minute chart,

ZH: 无论你看5分钟图还是15分钟图

14:24 - 14:28

EN: you can tell that the market is forming Higher Highs, Higher Lows,

ZH: 你可以发现高点在不断抬高,低点也在抬高

14:28 - 14:31

EN: and is working higher, and therefore every time there’s a selloff,

ZH: 而且价格在上涨,因此只要有下跌

14:31 - 14:35

EN: you’ll bet the bear reversal will fail and you’ll buy a reversal up.

ZH: 你就可以押注空头反转的尝试会失败, 然后买入做多,押注上涨趋势恢复

14:35 - 14:39

EN: The result is you’re buying a pullback, buying a pullback, buying a pullback.

ZH: 于是你不断的在回调时买入、买入、买入、

14:39 - 14:42

EN: Pullback, pullback, pullback.

ZH: 买入、买入、买入、

14:42 - 14:45

EN: You’re betting that the bear reversal will fail, so you buy the reversal up.

ZH: 你在押注空头反转会失败,所以买入押注上涨趋势恢复

14:46 - 14:48

EN: And that’s what you always do in a bull trend.

ZH: 那就是你在上涨趋势中应该做的事

14:48 - 14:51

EN: You’re always betting that bear reversals will fail,

ZH: 始终押注空头反转会失败

14:51 - 14:54

EN: so you look for them to fail and you buy the reversal up.

ZH: 你等待他们失败,然后在恢复上涨时买入

14:59 - 15:02

EN: Some traders who trade higher timeframe charts,

ZH: 有的交易者在更高时间周期交易

15:02 - 15:04

EN: like a 15-minute chart or a 60-minute chart,

ZH: 比如15分钟图或60分钟图

15:04 - 15:08

EN: will look at a smaller timeframe chart for a slightly earlier entry.

ZH: 他们会在小周期找机会提前入场

15:09 - 15:13

EN: For example, if you were looking at a 60-minute chart or a 15-minute chart,

ZH: 例如,假设你看15分钟图或60分钟图交易

15:13 - 15:16

EN: you’d see the bull trend and you’d see the reversal down.

ZH: 你看到它是上涨趋势,然后反转下跌

15:16 - 15:20

EN: You’d bet it will fail, and you’d put up a 5-minute chart to enter

ZH: 你想押注反转失败,于是打开5分钟图

15:20 - 15:25

EN: above a 5-minute bar – the same with here or here – instead of waiting to enter

ZH: 在一根5分钟K线上方买入——这里或这里

15:25 - 15:29

EN: above a 60-minute bar, which probably would be a much higher price.

ZH: 在一根60分钟K线上方买入的话,成本会更高

15:33 - 15:39

EN: Here’s a 15-minute chart of that same Broad Bull Channel

ZH: 这是刚才那个宽上涨通道的15分钟图

Slide 010

Time: 15:35

Slide 010

Bilingual Transcript

15:37 - 15:39

EN: that I’ve been showing on the 5-minute chart.

ZH: 这是刚才那个宽上涨通道的15分钟图

15:43 - 15:44

EN: Here, it’s a Trading Range.

ZH: 这里有一个震荡区间

15:44 - 15:47

EN: It’s a Trading Range within a Broad Bull Channel, but it’s a Trading Range,

ZH: 它是宽上涨通道中的一部分

15:47 - 15:49

EN: and you can trade it like a Trading Range.

ZH: 你可以按照震荡区间来交易它

15:49 - 15:59

EN: You look to buy low, sell high, and scalp, betting that every leg up and down

ZH: 低买、高卖、剥头皮赚快钱, 押注每次上涨和下跌之后都会继续横盘,而不是进入新的趋势

15:55 - 15:59

EN: is more likely to continue sideways than become part of a new trend.

ZH: 低买、高卖、剥头皮赚快钱, 押注每次上涨和下跌之后都会继续横盘,而不是进入新的趋势

16:03 - 16:05

EN: It’s obviously also in a bull trend,

ZH: 显然市场也处于上涨趋势

16:05 - 16:08

EN: and you can trade it like a Broad Bull Channel.

ZH: 你可以按照宽上涨通道来交易它

16:08 - 16:12

EN: Buy low, use an appropriate stop, and then just hold for a swing

ZH: 逢低买入,设置正确的止损,然后持有做波段,

16:12 - 16:14

EN: until it’s no longer in a bull channel.

ZH: 直到它不再是上涨通道

16:19 - 16:26

EN: You can buy, use an appropriate stop, and hold overnight until you either have

ZH: 买入,设置正确的止损,持仓过夜

16:26 - 16:30

EN: your profit target met or you think it’s no longer in a bull trend.

ZH: 直到达到你的目标位,或者直到你认为上涨趋势已经不再成立

16:34 - 16:37

EN: Or you could simply buy every day and then get out at the close.

ZH: 或者,你可以每天找机会买入,然后在收盘时离场

16:37 - 16:39

EN: Buy, get out at the end of the day.

ZH: 买入,在收盘时离场

16:39 - 16:40

EN: Buy, get out at the end of the day.

ZH: 买入,在收盘时离场

16:40 - 16:42

EN: Buy, get out at the end of the day.

ZH: 买入,在收盘时离场

16:47 - 16:49

EN: Or you could simply exit on a reversal down.

ZH: 也可以直接在反转下跌时离场

16:49 - 16:56

EN: You buy, and it’s not quite the end of the day, but you’re near the top

ZH: 买入,还没有临近收盘,但市场处于震荡区间的上沿, 并且开始反转下跌

16:53 - 16:56

EN: of the Trading Range and it’s starting to reverse down.

ZH: 买入,还没有临近收盘,但市场处于震荡区间的上沿, 并且开始反转下跌

16:59 - 17:01

EN: Here’s a 60-minute chart.

ZH: 这里是一张60分钟图

Slide 011

Time: 17:00

Slide 011

Bilingual Transcript

17:01 - 17:06

EN: The same 9 day stretch, but this time it’s the 60-minute chart.

ZH: 也是刚才那个持续了9天的宽通道,只不过每根K线是60分钟

17:09 - 17:11

EN: And the channel is fairly tight.

ZH: 并且通道相当窄

17:11 - 17:14

EN: Pullbacks are only lasting a few bars, mostly sideways.

ZH: 回调只持续几根K线,主要是横盘

17:17 - 17:21

EN: And when the market is in a fairly Tight Channel,

ZH: 当市场处于很窄的上涨通道时,做空很难赚到钱

17:19 - 17:21

EN: it’s very difficult to make money selling.

ZH: 当市场处于很窄的上涨通道时,做空很难赚到钱

17:22 - 17:25

EN: If you’re trading those 9 days on a 60-minute chart,

ZH: 如果过去9天,你根据60分钟图交易

17:25 - 17:26

EN: you’re only going to be buying.

ZH: 那你就只会买入做多

17:27 - 17:29

EN: You’ve got a breakout bar and a bull close.

ZH: 大阳线突破,跟随K线也是阳线

17:29 - 17:33

EN: You buy the close, and you’ve got more follow-through here.

ZH: 可以在它的收盘买入,而且后续有更多的跟随

17:33 - 17:35

EN: You have a bull flag, a High 1 bull flag.

ZH: 这是一个牛旗,高1牛旗

17:35 - 17:36

EN: You buy above the high of that bar.

ZH: 在那根K线的高点上方买入

17:36 - 17:37

EN: And the same here.

ZH: 这里也是一样

17:38 - 17:40

EN: Here you got a bull breakout, strong close.

ZH: 大阳线突破,强势的跟随

17:40 - 17:44

EN: You buy above this bar, a pullback, or you could buy the closes.

ZH: 可以在这根K线上方买入——它是一次回调(跌破了前一根K线的最低点) 或者你也可以在K线收盘时买入

17:44 - 17:46

EN: Here you got a reversal down.

ZH: 这里市场反转下跌

17:46 - 17:50

EN: You have a Double Bottom bull flag, slightly Lower Low

ZH: 双底牛旗,低点略微降低,并且有双K反转的结构

17:48 - 17:50

EN: for a Double Bottom, and a 2 bar reversal.

ZH: 双底牛旗,低点略微降低,并且有双K反转的结构

17:50 - 17:52

EN: You buy on a stop above the reversal.

ZH: 在反转上涨时用突破买单入场做多

17:52 - 17:56

EN: You buy a breakout or you buy the close of the follow-through bar.

ZH: 可以在突破K线或跟随K线的收盘买入

17:56 - 17:59

EN: Here you got a Triangle, three pushes down – one and then bull bar,

ZH: 这里有一个三角形,3次向下推动—— 1,阳线;

17:59 - 18:01

EN: two and then bull bar, and then three.

ZH: 2,阳线;然后是3

18:01 - 18:03

EN: You could buy the breakout there.

ZH: 可以在向上突破时买入

18:04 - 18:09

EN: In any case, the important point is on the 60-minute chart it’s a Tight Channel,

ZH: 总之,关键点是,60分钟图是一个窄上涨通道

18:09 - 18:12

EN: even though it’s a Broad Channel on the 5- and 15-minute charts.

ZH: 尽管在5分钟和15分钟图上它是一个宽通道

18:12 - 18:14

EN: If you’re trading the 60-minute chart,

ZH: 如果你在交易60分钟图

18:14 - 18:17

EN: you’re only going to be buying because the channel is tight.

ZH: 你就只能买入做多,因为通道很窄

18:22 - 18:27

EN: After each strong breakout to a new high, you then know

ZH: 每次强势突破创新高之后, 你就知道这是一个比较重要的低点

18:25 - 18:31

EN: this is a major Lower High, and you raise your stop

ZH: 每次强势突破创新高之后, 你就知道这是一个比较重要的低点 可以把止损抬高到最近一个上涨波段的起涨点下方

18:28 - 18:31

EN: to just below the bottom of the major leg up.

ZH: 可以把止损抬高到最近一个上涨波段的起涨点下方

18:32 - 18:34

EN: It doesn’t matter whether you bought here.

ZH: 不论你是在这里买入,还是在这里买入

18:34 - 18:37

EN: Once you see this, your stop goes here.

ZH: 一旦看到突破,就把止损移动到这里

18:37 - 18:39

EN: If you bought here and you’re still holding long,

ZH: 如果你在这里就买入了,而且一直持有

18:39 - 18:42

EN: and now the market’s up here, the stop goes here.

ZH: 市场涨到这里之后,把止损移动到它的下方

18:42 - 18:46

EN: You’ve got to trail your stop up after each strong breakout to a new high.

ZH: 每次强势突破创新高之后,你就必须抬高止损

18:50 - 18:54

EN: The market’s in a Trading Range here and not a Tight Channel.

ZH: 这里市场处于震荡区间,而不是窄通道

18:54 - 18:56

EN: You can trade it like a Trading Range.

ZH: 你可以像交易震荡区间一样来交易它

18:56 - 19:00

EN: However, the range is so tight and it’s following a bull trend.

ZH: 然而,这个区间太窄了,而且左边是上涨趋势

19:00 - 19:04

EN: You’re more likely to get trend resumption up than trend reversal down,

ZH: 所以更有可能继续上涨,而不是反转下跌

19:04 - 19:12

EN: so a lot of traders would concentrate on only taking the buys

ZH: 所以很多交易者会专心做多,不考虑做空, 直到出现明确的、可靠的大反转结构

19:07 - 19:12

EN: and not take the shorts until there’s a clear, strong Major Trend Reversal.

ZH: 所以很多交易者会专心做多,不考虑做空, 直到出现明确的、可靠的大反转结构

19:12 - 19:20

EN: This is a Lower High, a Double Top, but I’m not sure

ZH: 这是一个高点抬高的双顶,但没有很大的卖压, 所以不确定这是否是一个好的做空机会

19:16 - 19:20

EN: that there’s enough Selling Pressure to make this a worthwhile sell,

ZH: 这是一个高点抬高的双顶,但没有很大的卖压, 所以不确定这是否是一个好的做空机会

19:20 - 19:23

EN: betting it’s a slightly Higher High Major Trend Reversal.

ZH: 押注这是一个高点抬高的大反转

19:23 - 19:25

EN: Too many big bull bars, not enough bear bars.

ZH: 太多大阳线,阴线不够多

19:25 - 19:28

EN: The reversal down probably will fail.

ZH: 反转下跌大概率会失败

19:35 - 19:39

EN: When you get a breakout like this – you broke below that low

ZH: 当你看到这样的突破——跌破那个低点,

19:39 - 19:42

EN: and you reversed up and you have a good 2 bar reversal,

ZH: 很快反转上涨,并且有很好的双K反转结构,

19:42 - 19:44

EN: you’ve got two legs down, one, pullback, two

ZH: 而且是震荡区间中的第2段陷阱——1,反弹,2

19:44 - 19:46

EN: - let’s say you buy on a stop above this bull bar.

ZH: 假设你在这个阳线上方用突破买单入场

19:46 - 19:53

EN: It’s okay to use a stop here because if this is a resumption

ZH: 把止损放在这里是可以的, 因为如果上涨趋势恢复——大概率会恢复

19:51 - 19:57

EN: of the bull trend – and it probably is – it should not fall

ZH: 把止损放在这里是可以的, 因为如果上涨趋势恢复——大概率会恢复 那它就不应该跌破这个低点、不应该跌破双底

19:55 - 19:57

EN: below this low, below this Double Bottom.

ZH: 那它就不应该跌破这个低点、不应该跌破双底

19:57 - 20:00

EN: And therefore, some traders would use a tight stop

ZH: 所以有些交易者会把止损放在这个低点下方

20:00 - 20:02

EN: even before the strong breakout.

ZH: 尽管此时还没有强势突破创新高

20:02 - 20:06

EN: These traders buying here, as soon as they enter,

ZH: 他们在这里挂突破买单,一旦成交、入场,

20:06 - 20:08

EN: would put their stop here instead of down here.

ZH: 他们就把止损放在这里,而不是放在最下面

20:08 - 20:12

EN: They could use the wider stop, but if this reversal is good,

ZH: 尽管可以使用更宽的止损,但如果这是一个足够好的反转机会

20:12 - 20:18

EN: it should not fall below this Double Bottom, and therefore it’s okay

ZH: 就不应该跌破这个双底, 所以这根阳线上方的突破买单被触发之后,

20:16 - 20:23

EN: to use the tight stop even as soon as the market trades above that bull bar

ZH: 就不应该跌破这个双底, 所以这根阳线上方的突破买单被触发之后, 不等突破就直接把止损放在这里,也是合理的

20:20 - 20:23

EN: instead of waiting for a strong breakout to a new high.

ZH: 不等突破就直接把止损放在这里,也是合理的

20:27 - 20:29

EN: Breakout, you only want to buy.

ZH: 突破,只能做多

20:29 - 20:31

EN: Tight Channel, you only want to buy.

ZH: 窄通道,只能做多

Slide 012

Time: 20:35

Slide 012

Bilingual Transcript

20:36 - 20:40

EN: I talked a little bit about major and minor lows.

ZH: 这节课我讲解了重要和次要的低点

20:40 - 20:43

EN: If you have a major reversal down,

ZH: 如果有大的反转下跌 (注:跌破重要低点)

20:43 - 20:46

EN: you’re expecting an opposite trend or possibly a Trading Range.

ZH: 市场可能进入下降趋势,或者震荡区间

20:46 - 20:48

EN: If you have a minor reversal down,

ZH: 如果只是小反转(注:只是跌破次要低点)

20:48 - 20:51

EN: you’re expecting a bull flag or a Trading Range.

ZH: 更有可能只是牛旗,或变成震荡区间

20:52 - 20:56

EN: Most traders will not exit if the market falls below a minor low

ZH: 如果市场只是跌破一个次要的低点, 大多数交易者不会离场

20:56 - 20:58

EN: because the odds are there’ll be buyers below.

ZH: 因为大概率在下方有更多买盘

20:58 - 21:02

EN: On the other hand, if it falls below a major low in a bull trend,

ZH: 然而,如果上涨趋势的重要低点被跌破

21:02 - 21:06

EN: then it’s no longer a bull trend on that chart, on the chart in front of you.

ZH: 那么你面前的K线图就不再是上涨趋势

21:06 - 21:09

EN: It might still be a bull trend on a higher timeframe chart,

ZH: 在更高的时间周期,也许仍然是上涨趋势

21:09 - 21:12

EN: but the chart you’re looking at is no longer a bull trend.

ZH: 但至少在这个周期,它不再是上涨趋势

21:12 - 21:15

EN: It’s now either a bear trend or a Trading Range.

ZH: 现在要么是下降趋势,要么是震荡区间

21:17 - 21:21

EN: Sometimes in a Broad Bull Channel you can get legs down

ZH: 有时在宽上涨通道中,会有持续很久的下跌波段

21:21 - 21:25

EN: that last a lot of bars, and if you’re looking at a Broad Bull Channel

ZH: 如果你看到一个持续了几百根K线的宽上涨通道

21:23 - 21:31

EN: that has several hundred bars in it, you can often get 30, 40, or 50 bars

ZH: 如果你看到一个持续了几百根K线的宽上涨通道 其中的下跌波段经常会有30、40或50根K线—— 也就是持续好几个小时

21:28 - 21:31

EN: in a bear swing – in other words, a swing down that lasts several hours

ZH: 其中的下跌波段经常会有30、40或50根K线—— 也就是持续好几个小时

21:31 - 21:38

EN: - and the market can even be Always In Short, which means if you sell,

ZH: 甚至市场可以暂时进入单边下跌, 这时候可以做空,押注至少还会再下跌一些

21:35 - 21:38

EN: you believe it’s going at least a little bit lower.

ZH: 甚至市场可以暂时进入单边下跌, 这时候可以做空,押注至少还会再下跌一些

21:38 - 21:43

EN: Yet the bear reversal will fail and the bull trend will resume.

ZH: 但最终反转会失败,上涨趋势会恢复(宽上涨通道)

21:47 - 21:48

EN: I’m Al Brooks.

ZH: 我是阿尔·布鲁克斯

21:48 - 21:50

EN: Thank you for watching the Brooks Trading Course.

ZH: 感谢观看布鲁克斯交易课程

21:50 - 21:55

EN: This is the second of five videos on trading Broad Bull Channels.

ZH: 如何交易宽上涨通道的第2节课,就先讲到这里