Skip to content
Price Action Encyclopedia Index

al-brooks-course

43D - Trading Tight Bull Channels

Raw transcript and slide notes for 43D - Trading Tight Bull Channels.

Overview

  • Slides: 23
  • Transcript segments: 674
  • Status: 自动按 slide 时间线归档;核心概念和长期笔记可以在每个 slide 的 Study Notes 下继续整理。

Source Media

Transcript 001

Time: 00:02

Bilingual Transcript

00:02 - 00:03

EN: This is Al Brooks.

ZH: 你好,我是阿尔·布鲁克斯

00:03 - 00:06

EN: Thank you for watching the Brooks Trading Course.

ZH: 欢迎观看布鲁克斯交易课程

00:06 - 00:10

EN: This is the fourth of four videos on trading in Tight Bull Channels.

ZH: 这是如何交易窄上涨通道的最后一节课(共4节)

Slide 001

Time: 00:12

Slide 001

Bilingual Transcript

00:14 - 00:18

EN: The first thing I want to talk about is how to buy

ZH: 首先我想讲的是在窄上涨通道中如何买入

00:16 - 00:18

EN: when you have a Tight Bull Channel.

ZH: 首先我想讲的是在窄上涨通道中如何买入

00:19 - 00:22

EN: Next I want to talk about management – where do you put your stops

ZH: 接下来我会讲如何管理——止损放在哪里

00:22 - 00:25

EN: and when do you take profits? And finally, it’s important to realize

ZH: 还有什么时候止盈? 最后,关键是要意识到

00:25 - 00:30

EN: that all Tight Channels eventually evolve into Trading Ranges.

ZH: 所有的窄通道最终都会演变成震荡区间

Slide 002

Time: 00:31

Slide 002

Bilingual Transcript

00:37 - 00:39

EN: The channel here is fairly tight.

ZH: 这里的通道非常窄

00:39 - 00:41

EN: The pullbacks are only a bar.

ZH: 回调只有1根K线

00:41 - 00:44

EN: Here we didn’t even pull back below the low of the prior bar,

ZH: 这里甚至没有跌破前1根K线的低点

00:44 - 00:47

EN: and here we got a brief pullback.

ZH: 这里也是很短暂的回调,幅度很小

00:46 - 00:47

EN: Not very deep.

ZH: 这里也是很短暂的回调,幅度很小

00:47 - 00:49

EN: The channel is tight.

ZH: 通道很窄

00:49 - 00:54

EN: On a higher timeframe chart it’s a breakout, and you trade it like a breakout,

ZH: 在更高时间周期的K线图上,它就是一次突破, 可以像交易突破一样去交易它

00:54 - 00:59

EN: which means you should focus on buying

ZH: 也就是说你应该专注于买入做多,而不要考虑做空

00:56 - 00:59

EN: instead of looking to trade in both directions.

ZH: 也就是说你应该专注于买入做多,而不要考虑做空

01:00 - 01:03

EN: At this point we have a breakout and then a follow-through

ZH: 这里突破了,而且有跟随

01:03 - 01:07

EN: and then another follow-through bar, and we tried to reverse back down

ZH: 然后是连续第3根阳线,尝试反转下跌

01:07 - 01:10

EN: but we found support at the top of the Trading Range.

ZH: 但是回测区间上沿,获得了支撑

01:10 - 01:14

EN: We do not yet know if it’s going to be a Tight Bull Channel,

ZH: 此时还不知道它是不是窄上涨通道

01:14 - 01:19

EN: but the breakout’s strong enough so that the odds are traders

ZH: 但突破足够强势,所以很大的概率至少会有第2段上涨

01:17 - 01:19

EN: will get at least a second leg up.

ZH: 但突破足够强势,所以很大的概率至少会有第2段上涨

01:20 - 01:25

EN: Here, here, here, at this point we have 7 bars with Higher Lows,

ZH: 这里,这里,这里,连续7根K线的低点抬高

01:25 - 01:30

EN: 6 or 7 bars with Higher Lows, and it is an early Tight Bull Channel.

ZH: 这是窄上涨通道的初期阶段

01:30 - 01:34

EN: If you buy for any reason after this initial rally,

ZH: 如果你在突破之后的某个地方买入了,

01:34 - 01:38

EN: your initial stop is going to be below the most recent strong breakout.

ZH: 你的初始止损就在最近一次强势突破的起涨点下方

01:38 - 01:40

EN: Once you get another breakout, you can use a tighter stop

ZH: 一旦有新的突破,你就可以抬高止损

01:40 - 01:43

EN: below the most recent major Higher Low.

ZH: 移动到最近一个重要低点的下方

01:43 - 01:49

EN: (A major Higher Low is a Higher Low

ZH: (如果后面强势突破创新高,那么它就是重要的低点)

01:45 - 01:49

EN: where you have a strong breakout, usually to a new high.)

ZH: (如果后面强势突破创新高,那么它就是重要的低点)

01:53 - 01:55

EN: Let’s say you’re planning on buying this close.

ZH: 假设你计划在它的收盘买入

01:56 - 02:00

EN: The first thing you have to look at is where a logical stop would be,

ZH: 首先要明确合理的止损在哪里

02:00 - 02:02

EN: and it would be below the bottom of the breakout

ZH: 它应该在突破的起涨点下方

02:02 - 02:04

EN: - maybe below the bottom of the bull trend.

ZH: 或者在整个上涨趋势的起涨点下方

02:05 - 02:11

EN: Once you’re confident that the market is going to have

ZH: 只要你认为市场至少会有第2段上涨, 就可以直接市价买入

02:07 - 02:11

EN: at least a second leg higher, it’s reasonable to go ahead

ZH: 只要你认为市场至少会有第2段上涨, 就可以直接市价买入

02:10 - 02:11

EN: and just buy at the market.

ZH: 只要你认为市场至少会有第2段上涨, 就可以直接市价买入

02:11 - 02:14

EN: As soon as you see this bar close, you hit “Buy the Market”

ZH: 这根K线一收盘,你就点击“市价买入”

02:14 - 02:17

EN: and you’ll get filled on the open of the next bar.

ZH: 你的订单会在下一根K线的开盘成交

02:17 - 02:25

EN: Or you can place a buy the market order a second

ZH: 或者你可以在K线收盘前一两秒买入, 然后依赖合理的止损

02:20 - 02:25

EN: or two before the bar closes and simply rely on your stop.

ZH: 或者你可以在K线收盘前一两秒买入, 然后依赖合理的止损

02:25 - 02:30

EN: At this point there’s a high probability that you’ll get some kind

ZH: 此时有很高的概率,市场会涨到某个MM目标位, 比如基于突破的高度——

02:28 - 02:30

EN: of a Measured Move up based upon the height of this breakout

ZH: 此时有很高的概率,市场会涨到某个MM目标位, 比如基于突破的高度——

02:30 - 02:36

EN: - maybe from the open of the first bar to the close of the second bar,

ZH: 从第1根K线的开盘价,到第2根K线的收盘价, 往上翻一倍,大约在这里

02:34 - 02:36

EN: which would be somewhere up here.

ZH: 从第1根K线的开盘价,到第2根K线的收盘价, 往上翻一倍,大约在这里

02:41 - 02:44

EN: Once the market starts channeling up – here we have a Micro Channel.

ZH: 市场开始进入上涨通道——这里是一个微通道

02:45 - 02:51

EN: Micro Channel means the low of a bar is above or at the low of the prior bar,

ZH: 微通道的意思是每一根K线的低点,都高于等于前一根K线的低点

02:51 - 02:57

EN: and at this point we have 4, 5, 6, 7 bars where every low is either at

ZH: 此时,已经有4、5、6、7根K线, 每根K线的低点都在抬高

02:55 - 02:57

EN: or above the low of the prior bar.

ZH: 此时,已经有4、5、6、7根K线, 每根K线的低点都在抬高

02:57 - 02:59

EN: That’s a sign of a strong bull.

ZH: 这是多头强势的信号

02:59 - 03:04

EN: It’s a Tight Channel, and on a higher timeframe chart it is a breakout.

ZH: 这个窄通道在更高的时间周期上就是一次突破

03:05 - 03:08

EN: And therefore you can trade it exactly like you would a breakout.

ZH: 因此你可以像交易突破一样交易它

03:08 - 03:10

EN: Buy for any reason.

ZH: 用任何方式买入

03:15 - 03:19

EN: There’s one thing that’s different between a Tight Channel and a breakout.

ZH: 窄通道和突破之间存在一个区别

03:19 - 03:22

EN: Even though it’s a breakout on a higher timeframe chart,

ZH: 尽管它在更高的时间周期就是突破

03:22 - 03:26

EN: in general it’s better to buy reversal attempts.

ZH: 但通常来说,在反转下跌时买入会更好

03:26 - 03:28

EN: You buy when the market is trying to go down,

ZH: 你可以在市场下跌时买入

03:28 - 03:32

EN: so you buy with limit orders below this bar, or now we have a pullback

ZH: 比如在这根K线的下方挂限价买单, 或者在回调之后

03:32 - 03:36

EN: and you can buy a reversal up rather than buying above this high.

ZH: 在恢复上涨时买入,而不是在这个高点上方买入

Slide 003

Time: 03:40

Slide 003

Bilingual Transcript

03:45 - 03:48

EN: At this point you know there’s going to be a second leg up,

ZH: 这个时候,你知道会有第2段上涨

03:48 - 03:50

EN: and then at this point and then through here,

ZH: 然后到了这里、这里,

03:50 - 03:52

EN: you know you have a Tight Bull Channel

ZH: 你知道市场处于窄上涨通道

03:52 - 03:54

EN: and you’re probably going quite a bit higher.

ZH: 大概率还能再涨一些

03:55 - 04:02

EN: You know it’s going higher; therefore, that means you have

ZH: 如果你认为它会上涨,说明你心中的确定性至少有60%

03:59 - 04:02

EN: at least a 60% confidence that it’s going higher

ZH: 如果你认为它会上涨,说明你心中的确定性至少有60%

04:02 - 04:04

EN: - yet it never really feels like 60%.

ZH: ——当然,实际上感觉不到有60%那么自信 (注:因为总是害怕失败)

04:04 - 04:09

EN: But as a trader, 60% certainty is as good as it gets,

ZH: 但对于交易者而言,60%的概率已经很好了

04:09 - 04:12

EN: and therefore you have to figure out how to buy.

ZH: 因此你必须学习如何买入

04:14 - 04:21

EN: An obvious choice is just buy at the market, or buy the close

ZH: 最直接的方法就是市价买入, 或者在K线收盘的时候买入——早几秒晚几秒都可以

04:18 - 04:21

EN: or right around the close, right before or right after the bar closes.

ZH: 最直接的方法就是市价买入, 或者在K线收盘的时候买入——早几秒晚几秒都可以

04:21 - 04:23

EN: You can buy the breakout close.

ZH: 可以在突破大阳线的收盘买入

04:23 - 04:29

EN: Better yet, higher probability to buy the close

ZH: 更高胜率的做法是,在跟随阳线的收盘买入

04:26 - 04:29

EN: of a follow-through bull bar or the bar after that.

ZH: 更高胜率的做法是,在跟随阳线的收盘买入

04:33 - 04:36

EN: The bears are trying to reverse the trade,

ZH: 空头尝试反转趋势

04:36 - 04:43

EN: but the odds even after this big bear bar are that we’ll get

ZH: 就算在这个大阴线出现之后,仍然大概率会有小的第2段上涨, 因此你可以在阴线的收盘买入

04:40 - 04:43

EN: at least a small second leg up, and therefore you can buy the bear close,

ZH: 就算在这个大阴线出现之后,仍然大概率会有小的第2段上涨, 因此你可以在阴线的收盘买入

04:43 - 04:46

EN: betting that it will not totally reverse the breakout.

ZH: 押注突破不会被完全反转

04:47 - 04:51

EN: We have 3 consecutive bull bars here, a bad sell signal bar

ZH: 连续3根阳线,以及糟糕的做空信号K

04:51 - 04:53

EN: - this is a bull inside bar.

ZH: ——它是一个多头孕线

04:54 - 04:59

EN: That lowers the probability that this will be a successful failed breakout

ZH: 所以这不太可能是一次失败的突破, 不太可能是下降趋势的开始

04:58 - 04:59

EN: and the start of a bear trend.

ZH: 所以这不太可能是一次失败的突破, 不太可能是下降趋势的开始

04:59 - 05:08

EN: It’s more likely a 50% pullback of this rally and a test of the breakout point

ZH: 这更有可能只是50%回调,回测突破点—— 这些高点和这个十字星的高点

05:04 - 05:08

EN: - these highs and the high of this doji bar.

ZH: 这更有可能只是50%回调,回测突破点—— 这些高点和这个十字星的高点

05:11 - 05:15

EN: If you cannot decide what to do and you see it starting to reverse up,

ZH: 如果你无法决定该怎么做,但是看到市场开始恢复上涨

05:15 - 05:19

EN: you simply buy the market, and that is a very easy way to trade.

ZH: 直接市价买入,这是最简单直接的做法

05:19 - 05:22

EN: You know where the stop is; you just buy the market.

ZH: 你已经知道止损应该放在哪里,所以市价买入即可

05:22 - 05:24

EN: You don’t know that it’s going all the way up here,

ZH: 你不知道市场会不会一直涨到这里,

05:24 - 05:29

EN: but you know that there’s a high probability, better than 60%, it’s going up.

ZH: 但你知道至少有60%的概率,市场会继续上涨

Slide 004

Time: 05:35

Slide 004

Bilingual Transcript

05:39 - 05:45

EN: Beginners naturally are afraid to buy

ZH: 上涨趋势下跌的时候,新手往往不敢买入,这很正常

05:42 - 05:45

EN: when the market is falling in a bull trend, and that’s reasonable.

ZH: 上涨趋势下跌的时候,新手往往不敢买入,这很正常

05:45 - 05:50

EN: But the math is still good to take the buy if you rely on your stop.

ZH: 但要知道,买入并依赖止损,在数学上是有优势的

05:54 - 05:58

EN: Buying pullbacks is always a good strategy whenever you’re in a bull trend.

ZH: 在上涨趋势中,买回调永远都是一个好的策略

05:59 - 06:05

EN: Also, betting that bear reversals will fail

ZH: 此外,押注空头反转会失败、会变成牛旗, 也是一个好的策略

06:02 - 06:05

EN: and become bull flags is also a good strategy.

ZH: 此外,押注空头反转会失败、会变成牛旗, 也是一个好的策略

06:09 - 06:13

EN: Here, for the bears, they’re hoping that the breakout will fail.

ZH: 对于空头来说,他们希望突破会失败

06:14 - 06:22

EN: However, the odds of it failing after 3 consecutive bull bars

ZH: 然而,连续3根阳线,而且做空信号K是阳线, 突破失败的概率就很小了

06:17 - 06:22

EN: and with this being a bull bar for the sell signal bar are small,

ZH: 然而,连续3根阳线,而且做空信号K是阳线, 突破失败的概率就很小了

06:22 - 06:25

EN: and therefore probably buyers below the low of this bar,

ZH: 所以在它的下方,很可能有非常多的买盘

06:25 - 06:28

EN: and you can place a limit order to buy at the low of that bar.

ZH: 因此你可以在它的低点挂限价买单

06:28 - 06:30

EN: You get filled here, and stop down here.

ZH: 你在这里成交买入,止损在这里

06:34 - 06:39

EN: You could also buy a 1 or 2 point pullback below a strong close.

ZH: 也可以在强势阳线收盘价的下方一两个点挂限价买单

06:39 - 06:41

EN: Strong close here, strong close there.

ZH: 强势收盘,强势收盘

06:41 - 06:44

EN: Just place a limit order to buy 1 or 2 points down.

ZH: 在下方一两个点的地方挂限价买单

06:48 - 06:54

EN: Then you have a strong bear bar, but the bears need more

ZH: 接着出现了一根大阴线,但空头需要跟随才能制造反转

06:52 - 06:54

EN: than 1 bar to create a reversal.

ZH: 接着出现了一根大阴线,但空头需要跟随才能制造反转

06:54 - 07:02

EN: This is more likely a test of the breakout point, than it is the start

ZH: 这更有可能是对突破点的测试,而不是下降趋势的开始, 所以你可以直接买大阴线的收盘

06:59 - 07:02

EN: of a bear trend, and therefore, again, you could simply buy the close.

ZH: 这更有可能是对突破点的测试,而不是下降趋势的开始, 所以你可以直接买大阴线的收盘

07:02 - 07:06

EN: As soon as you see the bar close, you just hit “Buy the Market.”

ZH: K线一收盘,你就点击“市价买入”

07:06 - 07:08

EN: Again, stop down here.

ZH: 同样,止损也是在这里

Slide 005

Time: 07:10

Slide 005

Bilingual Transcript

07:15 - 07:22

EN: Because it’s a channel, it’s not likely to have

ZH: 因为这是一个通道,所以不太可能出现连续10根阳线的情况

07:19 - 07:22

EN: 5 or 10 consecutive bull bars without any bear bars.

ZH: 因为这是一个通道,所以不太可能出现连续10根阳线的情况

07:22 - 07:23

EN: You’re going to get pullbacks.

ZH: 一定会有回调

07:29 - 07:32

EN: And that means there’ll be many opportunities to buy below the high.

ZH: 也就是说有很多逢低买入的机会

07:32 - 07:38

EN: For example, buy below a bull bar, betting that it’s a terrible sell signal bar

ZH: 例如,在阳线下方挂单买入,因为它不是好的做空信号K线

07:38 - 07:40

EN: and that the market’s going higher.

ZH: 押注市场会继续上涨

07:44 - 07:49

EN: Again, as I said, you could buy lower, and in fact, you could scale in lower.

ZH: 这也包括在更低的价格加仓买入

07:49 - 07:53

EN: Wherever your first entry is, you could buy more 1 or 2 points down,

ZH: 无论初始入场点在哪里,你可以在下方1~2个点再次买入

07:53 - 07:57

EN: assuming you’re trading a small enough position size so that you can scale in.

ZH: 初始仓位足够小,就有可以加仓的空间

08:01 - 08:04

EN: Pullback testing support, the top of the Trading Range.

ZH: 回调测试支撑——震荡区间的上沿

08:04 - 08:07

EN: It’s also about a 50% pullback.

ZH: 同时也是50%回调

08:07 - 08:10

EN: You could buy with a limit order at that high or just above this high,

ZH: 你可以把限价买单挂在这个高点, 或者挂在它上方1个tick

08:10 - 08:15

EN: or a limit order at a 50% pullback, which is also around the same price.

ZH: 或者挂在50%回调——就在这个位置

08:15 - 08:18

EN: Here’s the start of the breakout, here’s the top of the breakout.

ZH: 从突破的起点,到突破的最高点

08:18 - 08:20

EN: This is around a 50% pullback.

ZH: 这里是50%回调

08:24 - 08:26

EN: We have a bull bar after the bear bar,

ZH: 大阴线之后是一根阳线

08:26 - 08:31

EN: so that is a bad bear reversal attempt, and it’s also a bull flag.

ZH: 所以空头的反转没有得到跟随,更有可能是牛旗

08:31 - 08:38

EN: We pulled back for 3 bars and we have a bull bar,

ZH: 回调之后,有一根阳线,它是做多信号K, 回测支撑之后恢复上涨

08:34 - 08:38

EN: a buy signal bar, reversing up from a test of support.

ZH: 回调之后,有一根阳线,它是做多信号K, 回测支撑之后恢复上涨

08:38 - 08:40

EN: You can buy with a stop just above the high of this bull bar

ZH: 你可以在它的高点上方挂突破买单

08:40 - 08:42

EN: and you get filled right here.

ZH: 订单会在这里成交

08:47 - 08:51

EN: The market has been above the Moving Average all day to this point.

ZH: 今天到目前为止,价格始终都在均线的上方

08:51 - 08:54

EN: That is maybe 50 or 60 bars above the Moving Average.

ZH: 可能已经有50~60根K线了

08:54 - 08:57

EN: Traders have been willing to buy above the average price.

ZH: 交易者一直愿意以高于平均价的价格的买入

08:57 - 09:01

EN: So what’s going to happen when it finally gets down to the average price?

ZH: 那么当市场回到平均价格时,会发生什么?

09:01 - 09:08

EN: They’re going to buy, and therefore traders will place a limit order

ZH: 多头当然也愿意买入,所以他们会在均线或均线上方1个tick 挂限价买单

09:04 - 09:08

EN: to buy either at the Moving Average or 1 tick above the Moving Average,

ZH: 多头当然也愿意买入,所以他们会在均线或均线上方1个tick 挂限价买单

09:08 - 09:10

EN: and they can get filled right around here.

ZH: 他们的买单会在这里成交

09:18 - 09:23

EN: You can buy a breakout at the prior high – so for example,

ZH: 你可以在突破前期高点时买入——例如,

09:23 - 09:26

EN: you can place a stop order to buy at this high.

ZH: 你可以在这个高点上方挂突破买单

09:27 - 09:30

EN: You get filled just above that high.

ZH: 订单会在这里成交

09:30 - 09:37

EN: However, bulls, when there are channels,

ZH: 然而在通道里,多头倾向于在创新高的时候止盈

09:33 - 09:37

EN: tend to take profits when the market gets to a prior high.

ZH: 然而在通道里,多头倾向于在创新高的时候止盈

09:37 - 09:40

EN: Therefore, the bulls who bought for any reason down here

ZH: 因此,之前在下方买入的多头,

09:41 - 09:43

EN: would take partial or full profits here.

ZH: 会在这里止盈部分或全部仓位

09:43 - 09:46

EN: Since this is Always In Long and early in a trend,

ZH: 由于现在处于单边上涨,而且还是趋势的早期

09:46 - 09:49

EN: I think bulls will take at most only partial profits.

ZH: 我认为更多人只是止盈一部分

09:49 - 09:54

EN: You can see the tail on the top of this bar and the bear bar that followed,

ZH: 可以看到这根K线的上影线,以及随后的阴线

09:54 - 09:56

EN: and that is a sign that bulls took profits.

ZH: 这说明多头在卖出止盈

09:57 - 10:00

EN: You also have limit order bears selling at this high,

ZH: 同时也有限价单空头在这个高点卖出

10:00 - 10:04

EN: hoping that this is going to become a Trading Range and not a bull trend.

ZH: 空头希望市场会进入震荡区间,而不是上涨趋势

10:04 - 10:07

EN: However, when the market did not continue down,

ZH: 然而,市场没有进一步下跌,

10:07 - 10:09

EN: the bears had to buy back their shorts.

ZH: 空头不得不买入回补

10:09 - 10:11

EN: We have a bull ii.

ZH: 有一个多头ii的结构

10:11 - 10:14

EN: We have a bull inside bar, and this bar is an inside bar.

ZH: 最里面是一根多头孕线,这根阴线也是孕线

10:14 - 10:15

EN: So it’s an ii.

ZH: 所以是ii

10:15 - 10:16

EN: Second bar has a bull body.

ZH: 第2根孕线是阳线

10:16 - 10:18

EN: It’s a bull ii.

ZH: 所以称之为多头ii

10:18 - 10:22

EN: The bears who did sell at that high will buy back their shorts

ZH: 之前用限价卖单做空的空头,会在这个多头ii的上方买入回补

10:22 - 10:29

EN: above this bull ii, and the bulls who took partial profits,

ZH: 而之前止盈减仓的多头,会在这根K线上方再次买入

10:26 - 10:29

EN: a lot of them will buy more above this bar,

ZH: 而之前止盈减仓的多头,会在这根K线上方再次买入

10:29 - 10:31

EN: betting that we’re starting a second leg up.

ZH: 押注这是第2段上涨的开始

Slide 006

Time: 10:35

Slide 006

Bilingual Transcript

10:39 - 10:42

EN: It’s a channel getting reversal attempts repeatedly,

ZH: 这个通道里面有很多反转的尝试

10:42 - 10:46

EN: but it’s also a bull trend, and therefore you can buy at any time,

ZH: 但毕竟是上涨趋势,因此你可以随时买入

10:46 - 10:50

EN: including on a stop at a breakout above a prior high.

ZH: 包括前前期高点上方挂突破买单

10:50 - 10:54

EN: However, as I said, when the market is channeling,

ZH: 但是像刚才所说的那样,如果市场处于通道阶段

10:54 - 10:56

EN: it’s usually better to buy pullbacks.

ZH: 最好在回调时逢低买入

10:56 - 10:59

EN: And if you prefer stop entries, you could look for any kind of a pullback

ZH: 如果你更喜欢用突破单入场,那么你可以在回调之后,

10:59 - 11:03

EN: and place a stop to buy above the high of a bull bar and get filled here.

ZH: 在阳线的高点上方挂突破买单,然后在这里成交

11:03 - 11:11

EN: A pullback, even though it’s an ii and it did not go

ZH: 回调——它是ii,并没有跌破前一根K线的最低点, 所以你可以在这根多头孕线的上方挂突破买单

11:07 - 11:11

EN: below the low of the prior bar, you can buy on a stop

ZH: 回调——它是ii,并没有跌破前一根K线的最低点, 所以你可以在这根多头孕线的上方挂突破买单

11:09 - 11:11

EN: above the high of this bull inside bar.

ZH: 回调——它是ii,并没有跌破前一根K线的最低点, 所以你可以在这根多头孕线的上方挂突破买单

11:11 - 11:13

EN: Or here, or here.

ZH: 或者这里、这里

11:16 - 11:22

EN: You can also buy any strong bull close – here, here, here, here, here, here.

ZH: 你也可以在强势阳线的收盘买入—— 这里,这里,这里,这里,这里,这里

11:22 - 11:29

EN: However, buying bull closes at new highs,

ZH: 当市场已经上涨了超过20根K线以后, 再在创新高的时候去追涨

11:25 - 11:29

EN: especially after the market has rallied for 20 or more bars,

ZH: 当市场已经上涨了超过20根K线以后, 再在创新高的时候去追涨

11:29 - 11:35

EN: becomes risky because the chance of a deeper pullback becomes greater.

ZH: 风险就变大了,因为更有可能出现深度回调

11:36 - 11:43

EN: Later in a bull trend, it becomes even more important

ZH: 越是到了趋势的后期,越不能在强势突破时买入, 而是应该买回调

11:39 - 11:43

EN: to not buy the strong breakouts and instead buy pullbacks,

ZH: 越是到了趋势的后期,越不能在强势突破时买入, 而是应该买回调

11:43 - 11:47

EN: because every bull channel eventually evolves into a Trading Range.

ZH: 因为每个上涨通道最终都会演变成震荡区间

11:52 - 11:53

EN: Let’s say you bought this high.

ZH: 假设你正好买在这个高点

11:54 - 11:58

EN: The stop is always going to be below the most recent major Higher Low.

ZH: 止损总是应该放在最近一个重要低点的下方

11:58 - 12:01

EN: This is probably a minor Higher Low.

ZH: 它是一个比较次要的低点

12:01 - 12:03

EN: We went to a new high, but it was only a 1 bar breakout,

ZH: 尽管创了新高,但只有1根突破K线

12:03 - 12:05

EN: and the bar’s not all that big.

ZH: 且它的体积也不大

12:05 - 12:08

EN: I think this is a more major Higher Low.

ZH: 我认为这个低点更加重要

12:08 - 12:11

EN: So if you bought for any reason through here,

ZH: 如果你在这里的某个地方买入了

12:11 - 12:13

EN: by the time the market gets up here,

ZH: 等市场涨到这里的时候

12:13 - 12:16

EN: this is where the stop goes, below this low.

ZH: 止损可以移动上来,到这个低点的下方

12:20 - 12:24

EN: If you did buy this close, the high close of the entire bull trend,

ZH: 如果你正好在它的收盘买入—— 它是整个上涨趋势中最高的收盘价

12:24 - 12:35

EN: and you relied on your stop, and you saw the market sell off

ZH: 你依赖合理的止损,接下来的回调持续了10来根K线, 你可以在阳线上方加仓买入更多——比如这里

12:28 - 12:35

EN: for the next 10 bars or so, you can place an order to buy more

ZH: 你依赖合理的止损,接下来的回调持续了10来根K线, 你可以在阳线上方加仓买入更多——比如这里

12:32 - 12:35

EN: above a bull bar – like for example, here.

ZH: 你依赖合理的止损,接下来的回调持续了10来根K线, 你可以在阳线上方加仓买入更多——比如这里

12:35 - 12:40

EN: Can you buy above this bar? When I’m scaling in in a situation like this

ZH: 可以在这根K线上方买入吗?如果我遇到这种情况:

12:40 - 12:43

EN: where I bought the high close and I’m looking to buy more above a bull bar,

ZH: 一开始买在高位,然后想在阳线上方加仓的话

12:43 - 12:50

EN: I prefer the second order to be at least 2 or 3 points below the first

ZH: 我希望加仓的位置至少距离初始入场价格2~3个点

12:50 - 12:52

EN: - two to three times the size of a minimum scalp.

ZH: 也就是剥头皮最小目标的2~3倍

12:52 - 12:57

EN: In the Emini, a minimum scalp is 1 point, and therefore if I’m going to add on,

ZH: 在ES中,剥头皮的最小目标是1个点

12:57 - 13:00

EN: I prefer to add on 2 or 3 points below.

ZH: 那么加仓就要隔开2~3个点的距离

13:00 - 13:03

EN: So I would not buy above this bull bar.

ZH: 因此我不会在这个阳线上方买入

13:03 - 13:07

EN: However, buying above this bull bar makes sense – again, relying on that stop.

ZH: 然而,在这个阳线上方买入是合理的——仍然依赖下方的止损

13:07 - 13:10

EN: And again, you only do it if you’re trading small enough

ZH: 反复强调,如果想要加仓,你的仓位就必须非常小

13:10 - 13:14

EN: so that your risk is no bigger than on any other trade.

ZH: 保证这笔交易冒的风险不会大于平时其他交易

13:18 - 13:20

EN: Let’s say you’re a bull who bought here.

ZH: 假设你在这里买入了

13:20 - 13:21

EN: Then you bought more here.

ZH: 然后你在这里加仓

13:21 - 13:25

EN: Are you happy with what you see here? Of course not.

ZH: 你对这段下跌满意吗?当然不满意

13:25 - 13:26

EN: You’re disappointed.

ZH: 你会感到失望

13:26 - 13:29

EN: We have over here, 6 or 7 bars without a bull bar,

ZH: 这里连续六七根K线里没有阳线

13:29 - 13:31

EN: and the bars are starting to get small.

ZH: 而且K线的体积开始变小

13:31 - 13:32

EN: We’re starting to go sideways.

ZH: 市场开始横盘了

13:32 - 13:37

EN: So you’re going to conclude that it’s no longer a strong bull trend.

ZH: 所以你会认为,市场不再处于强上涨趋势

13:37 - 13:39

EN: It might simply be a Trading Range.

ZH: 可能已经进入震荡区间

13:39 - 13:46

EN: You bought here on the assumption that it was going to be

ZH: 你在这里追涨,前提是上涨通道会继续延续, 但是它并没有

13:42 - 13:46

EN: a continuation of the bull channel, and it’s not.

ZH: 你在这里追涨,前提是上涨通道会继续延续, 但是它并没有

13:46 - 13:47

EN: We’re starting to go sideways.

ZH: 市场开始横盘

13:51 - 13:54

EN: And because it’s no longer a strong bull trend,

ZH: 因为它不再属于强上涨趋势

13:54 - 13:58

EN: you’ll probably want to get out around your original entry.

ZH: 所以多头打算在初始入场价格附近离场

13:58 - 14:02

EN: So a lot of the bulls will switch to Trading Range mode at this point.

ZH: 他们会切换到震荡区间的交易模式

14:02 - 14:05

EN: They’ll look to get out of their trade around here.

ZH: 他们想要在这里附近离场

14:05 - 14:10

EN: They get out breakeven on this buy, and then they have a profit here.

ZH: 初始仓位差不多打平,加仓的部分赚钱

14:10 - 14:14

EN: Remember, you’re buying here, hopefully about 2 points below there,

ZH: 你在这里加仓,距离初始仓位大约两个点

14:14 - 14:16

EN: so you get a 2-point profit here.

ZH: 所以这笔交易你赚了两个点

14:16 - 14:18

EN: And then you just wait to see what happens next.

ZH: 接下来你需要等待、观察

14:23 - 14:27

EN: The bears see this and they know the bulls are disappointed,

ZH: 空头看到这里,他们也知道多头对趋势感到失望

14:27 - 14:30

EN: and they know the market’s transitioning into a Trading Range,

ZH: 他们也知道市场正在过渡到震荡区间

14:30 - 14:33

EN: and they know the bulls will try to get out around the high close.

ZH: 且多头会尝试在前期最高的收盘价附近离场

14:34 - 14:41

EN: And because of that, bears will start selling for scalps right around

ZH: 因此,空头会在多头离场的地方卖出做空—— 就在那个最高收盘价附近——做一笔剥头皮交易

14:38 - 14:41

EN: where the bulls will give up, which is at that high close.

ZH: 因此,空头会在多头离场的地方卖出做空—— 就在那个最高收盘价附近——做一笔剥头皮交易

Slide 007

Time: 14:45

Slide 007

Bilingual Transcript

14:53 - 14:55

EN: In general, whenever the market is in a channel,

ZH: 通常来说,如果市场处于上涨通道

14:55 - 15:04

EN: especially when the channel is tight, any time the market pulls back a third

ZH: 尤其是窄通道,每当市场的回调幅度达到三分之一到一半, 多头就会开始买入

15:00 - 15:04

EN: to a half of the prior bull leg, the bulls will start to buy.

ZH: 尤其是窄通道,每当市场的回调幅度达到三分之一到一半, 多头就会开始买入

15:04 - 15:07

EN: We rallied, and this is pulling back about a third of this leg up.

ZH: 上涨,回调幅度大约是左边涨幅的三分之一

15:07 - 15:10

EN: We rallied, this is pulling back about half.

ZH: 上涨,然后回调了一半左右

15:11 - 15:14

EN: When the pullbacks are small, like they are here,

ZH: 如果回调幅度很小,比如这里,

15:14 - 15:16

EN: really difficult for the bears to make money.

ZH: 空头就很难赚到钱

15:16 - 15:22

EN: If they sell this high for a scalp, do they make money over here? Probably not.

ZH: 如果他们在这个高点挂单卖出做剥头皮, 能赚到钱吗?大概率赚不到什么钱

15:22 - 15:23

EN: The market’s resuming up.

ZH: 市场恢复上涨

15:24 - 15:31

EN: Whenever you look at a chart and you think about it from the perspective

ZH: 每当你从限价单空头的角度去观察市场—— 空头在前期高点挂单做空

15:27 - 15:31

EN: of limit order bears – bears selling with limit orders at the prior high

ZH: 每当你从限价单空头的角度去观察市场—— 空头在前期高点挂单做空

15:31 - 15:34

EN: - and you see that it’s very difficult for the bears to make money,

ZH: 你会发现,空头很难赚到钱

15:34 - 15:37

EN: that means the market is going to go higher.

ZH: 这就说明市场还会上涨

15:37 - 15:39

EN: Therefore, you should be looking to buy,

ZH: 因此,你应该寻找买入机会

15:39 - 15:43

EN: and you should especially be looking to buy every reversal down,

ZH: 尤其应该在每次反转下跌时买入

15:43 - 15:47

EN: believing that it’s likely the bears will get trapped,

ZH: 押注空头会被套牢

15:47 - 15:51

EN: the reversal down will be minor, which means it’ll become either a bull flag

ZH: 押注这只是小反转,会变成牛旗或震荡区间

15:51 - 15:55

EN: or a Trading Range, and the odds of it leading to a trend reversal are small.

ZH: 不太可能反转上涨趋势

15:56 - 16:00

EN: Even here, became a Trading Range and the bulls were able to avoid a loss.

ZH: 即使在这里变成了震荡区间,多头也能避免亏损

16:02 - 16:08

EN: The odds that the first reversal down is going to turn

ZH: 第1次下跌就反转进入下降趋势的概率非常小

16:06 - 16:08

EN: into a bear trend are small.

ZH: 第1次下跌就反转进入下降趋势的概率非常小

16:08 - 16:12

EN: Usually the market has to sell off for 10 or more bars

ZH: 通常市场需要下跌至少10根K线

16:12 - 16:15

EN: and then resume up and fail around the prior high.

ZH: 然后恢复上涨,在前期高点附近再次反转下跌

16:15 - 16:19

EN: At that point the bears have a chance of a reasonable selloff,

ZH: 到了那个时候,空头才有机会制造大反转

16:19 - 16:23

EN: but until you get the selloff and the test of the prior high,

ZH: 所以需要看到第1段强势的下跌,然后回测前期高点附近

16:23 - 16:26

EN: the odds of this are small.

ZH: 否则很难制造大反转

16:27 - 16:31

EN: And therefore, bulls can buy for any reason until after they see this.

ZH: 直到大反转的结构出现之前,多头可以用任何方法买入

16:34 - 16:36

EN: Again, here’s a leg up.

ZH: 再讲一遍,这是上涨波段

16:36 - 16:43

EN: Bulls will be looking to buy any reversal down that retraces

ZH: 多头会在回调了三分之一到一半的时候开始买入,

16:40 - 16:43

EN: about a third of the rally to about half of the rally.

ZH: 多头会在回调了三分之一到一半的时候开始买入,

16:43 - 16:44

EN: This is a third.

ZH: 这里是三分之一

16:44 - 16:48

EN: This is 33% pullback, and here’s a 50% pullback.

ZH: 这里是33%回调,这里是50%回调

16:48 - 16:52

EN: It did not quite get there, but that’s the buy zone, between a third and a half.

ZH: 没有完全达到那里——这是一个买入区域。 在33%到50%之间

16:52 - 16:55

EN: That’s where bulls start looking to buy again.

ZH: 那是多头开始再次买入的地方

17:00 - 17:06

EN: You could buy with a limit order at a 33% retracement or at a 50% retracement.

ZH: 你可以把限价买单挂在33%或50%回调的地方

17:06 - 17:08

EN: Here, it never hit the 50% retracement.

ZH: 这里回调幅度没有到50%

17:08 - 17:11

EN: So if you tried to buy with a limit order, you would not be filled.

ZH: 如果你把限价买单挂在那里,就没有能够成交

17:11 - 17:14

EN: Instead, you could buy a High 2 bull flag

ZH: 但是你可以在高2牛旗买入——

17:14 - 17:17

EN: - High 1 above this bar, and now we have a High 2

ZH: 这根K线上方是高1,现在这里是高2

17:17 - 17:20

EN: and we have a bull body, so that’s even higher probability.

ZH: 信号K是阳线,所以胜率更高

17:24 - 17:28

EN: You can buy with a stop on that reversal back up above that buy signal bar.

ZH: 你可以在那个做多信号K线的上方挂突破买单

Slide 008

Time: 17:35

Slide 008

Bilingual Transcript

17:38 - 17:44

EN: Whenever a channel is tight, usually the pullbacks only last 1, 2,

ZH: 如果通道很窄,那么回调往往只持续1~3根K线, 然后上涨趋势就恢复了

17:42 - 17:44

EN: or 3 bars before the bull trend resumes.

ZH: 如果通道很窄,那么回调往往只持续1~3根K线, 然后上涨趋势就恢复了

17:44 - 17:45

EN: We have a 1 bar pullback.

ZH: 1根K线的回调

17:45 - 17:50

EN: We have a 1 bar pullback that does not even go below the low of the prior bar.

ZH: 这里也是1根K线,甚至没能跌破前一根K线的低点

17:50 - 17:53

EN: We have a 2 bar pullback here.

ZH: 这里回调了两根K线,并继续发展

17:52 - 17:53

EN: It extended.

ZH: 这里回调了两根K线,并继续发展

17:53 - 17:56

EN: We have a third bar, third lower bar.

ZH: 出现了第3根更低的K线

17:56 - 18:00

EN: This bar is below there, this bar is below here, this bar is below here.

ZH: 它低于它,它低于它,它低于它

18:00 - 18:02

EN: It’s actually probably a 6 or 7 bar pullback,

ZH: 所以整个回调持续了六七根K线

18:02 - 18:06

EN: but only 3 of the bars went below prior lows.

ZH: 但其中只有3根K线跌破了前一根K线的低点

18:06 - 18:10

EN: We have another pullback here for a few bars, and we have a 1 bar pullback here.

ZH: 这里又回调了几根K线,然后这里回调了一根K线

18:11 - 18:14

EN: That is a Small Pullback Bull Trend,

ZH: 这是一个回调很小的上涨趋势

18:14 - 18:16

EN: and it usually means the market is going higher.

ZH: 通常意味着会继续上涨

18:16 - 18:19

EN: And that’s a sign of a very Tight Bull Channel.

ZH: 这些也是通道很窄的证据

18:19 - 18:23

EN: If all the pullbacks are very brief like that,

ZH: 如果回调都这么简短

18:23 - 18:26

EN: that means the market is probably going higher.

ZH: 说明市场大概率还会上涨

18:30 - 18:35

EN: Because the pullbacks are 1 bar, 1 bar, bulls will buy at the low

ZH: 因为回调只有1根K线,1根K线, 因此多头会在前一根K线的低点挂限价卖单

18:34 - 18:41

EN: of the prior bar, believing that the pullback will only last 1 or 2 bars,

ZH: 因为回调只有1根K线,1根K线, 因此多头会在前一根K线的低点挂限价卖单 押注回调不会超过3根K线,也不会有大的跌幅

18:38 - 18:41

EN: maybe 3 bars, and certainly not fall very far.

ZH: 押注回调不会超过3根K线,也不会有大的跌幅

18:41 - 18:44

EN: You can buy with a limit order below the low of the prior bar,

ZH: 你可以把限价买单挂在前一根K线的低点下方

18:44 - 18:49

EN: especially if the bar has a bull body, like this, like that, like that.

ZH: 尤其是挂在阳线的下方,比如它、它、它

18:49 - 18:52

EN: Those are low probability sells, and therefore you can buy

ZH: 在他们下方用突破卖单做空的胜率非常低,

18:52 - 18:55

EN: at the low of those reversal attempts.

ZH: 所以你反过来,在这些地方买入

18:58 - 19:06

EN: Another thing you can do is if the pullback is likely only going to be 1, 2,

ZH: 还有一种方法是:既然回调大概率只持续1~3根K线, 如果不把限价买单挂在前一根K线的低点下方,

19:03 - 19:06

EN: or 3 bars, instead of buying below the low of the first bar,

ZH: 还有一种方法是:既然回调大概率只持续1~3根K线, 如果不把限价买单挂在前一根K线的低点下方,

19:06 - 19:11

EN: you can wait for a 1 bar pullback and then buy at the low of that bar.

ZH: 可以等待回调K线的出现,然后在它的低点挂限价买单

19:15 - 19:19

EN: You could also buy at the low of the second pullback bar.

ZH: 也可以把限价买单挂在第2根回调K线的低点

19:19 - 19:22

EN: This bar went below the low of that bar.

ZH: 它跌破了前一根K线的低点

19:22 - 19:23

EN: That’s a 1 bar pullback.

ZH: 是第1根回调K线

19:23 - 19:27

EN: This bar went below the low of this bar, so it’s a 2 bar pullback.

ZH: 它又跌破了前一个低点,所以是第2根回调K线

19:27 - 19:30

EN: You could place a limit order to buy at the low of that bar,

ZH: 你可以在它的低点挂限价买单

19:30 - 19:38

EN: and you get filled over here, betting that the pullback

ZH: 订单会在这里(粉色框框)成交, 这样做是在押注回调不超过3根K线

19:34 - 19:38

EN: will not last more than 1, 2, or 3 bars.

ZH: 订单会在这里(粉色框框)成交, 这样做是在押注回调不超过3根K线

19:40 - 19:45

EN: Again, even if you are buying in what turns out to be the start of a bear trend,

ZH: 即使你买在下降趋势的开始

19:45 - 19:53

EN: the market will be forgiving because the first attempt to get a reversal,

ZH: 市场很多时候是宽容的,因为第1次反转尝试大概率不会成功

19:49 - 19:53

EN: the first significant attempt, is probably not going to succeed

ZH: 市场很多时候是宽容的,因为第1次反转尝试大概率不会成功

19:53 - 19:57

EN: without the market first testing back up at the prior high.

ZH: 通常都需要先回测前期高点

19:57 - 20:00

EN: Even if you buy here and the market keeps going down,

ZH: 即使你在这里买入,然后市场继续下跌

20:00 - 20:05

EN: the odds are high that you’ll be able to get out at least breakeven,

ZH: 你仍然有很大的概率至少可以打平离场

20:05 - 20:07

EN: that the market will come back to your entry price

ZH: 市场会涨回到你的入场价格

20:07 - 20:09

EN: and you’ll be able to avoid a loss.

ZH: 让你能够避免亏损

20:13 - 20:17

EN: When you have several reasons to buy, if you take one of these buys

ZH: 如果你看到了好几个合理的买点,选择其中一个买入,

20:17 - 20:25

EN: and then you see another buy signal, another one, another one, another one,

ZH: 接着你会看到很多做多信号,这里,这里,这里,这里, 通常你不需要买入那么多次

20:21 - 20:25

EN: another one, in general you will not take the additional buys.

ZH: 接着你会看到很多做多信号,这里,这里,这里,这里, 通常你不需要买入那么多次

20:25 - 20:26

EN: You’ll take one.

ZH: 选择一个就够了

20:26 - 20:32

EN: Maybe you’ll take a second or third if you can get it one

ZH: 你也可以在下方,距离至少两三个点的地方加仓

20:30 - 20:32

EN: or two times the size of a scalp lower.

ZH: 你也可以在下方,距离至少两三个点的地方加仓

20:32 - 20:36

EN: So the minimum scalp in the Emini is 1 point, and if you buy there,

ZH: ES中剥头皮的最小目标是1个点, 如果你在这里买入

20:36 - 20:39

EN: maybe you’ll buy more 1 point lower or 2 points lower.

ZH: 可以在下方一两个点的地方加仓

20:39 - 20:44

EN: But you’re not going to be taking these entries

ZH: 如果这些买点之间的间隔不到1个点, 那就没有加仓的意义了

20:42 - 20:44

EN: if they’re all within a point or so of one another.

ZH: 如果这些买点之间的间隔不到1个点, 那就没有加仓的意义了

20:44 - 20:50

EN: Also, you’re not going to be taking them if it trades risk

ZH: 另外,如果加仓会让风险超出你的承受能力, 那就不应该这样做(注:买一次就够了)

20:48 - 20:50

EN: that’s greater than your acceptable risk.

ZH: 另外,如果加仓会让风险超出你的承受能力, 那就不应该这样做(注:买一次就够了)

20:50 - 20:53

EN: If you’re taking any of these buys, your stop is down here,

ZH: 不管你选择在哪里入场,止损都在这里

20:53 - 21:02

EN: and you do not want your position size to be bigger than what it should be

ZH: 为了控制风险,你不应该让仓位变得很大

20:58 - 21:02

EN: in order to keep your risk within a reasonable level.

ZH: 为了控制风险,你不应该让仓位变得很大

Slide 009

Time: 21:05

Slide 009

Bilingual Transcript

21:06 - 21:11

EN: At this point we have an 8 bar pullback in a very Tight Bear Channel.

ZH: 这里,窄下降通道回调,持续了8根K线

21:11 - 21:15

EN: That’s a good sign that the momentum is waning

ZH: 这充分表明动能正在减弱

21:15 - 21:18

EN: and the market’s probably beginning to transition into a Trading Range.

ZH: 市场很可能正在演变成震荡区间

21:23 - 21:27

EN: Therefore, if you bought assuming that this channel was going to continue up,

ZH: 如果之前你买入的前提是:上涨通道会继续发展

21:27 - 21:29

EN: and now you think it’s not.

ZH: 但你现在认为不是这样了

21:29 - 21:37

EN: It’s going sideways, you’re disappointed and you’ll decide

ZH: 它在横盘,你感到失望,你认为不能再用趋势的方法去交易

21:33 - 21:37

EN: that this style of trading is no longer appropriate,

ZH: 它在横盘,你感到失望,你认为不能再用趋势的方法去交易

21:37 - 21:40

EN: and therefore you want to get out around breakeven.

ZH: 那么可以争取打平离场

21:40 - 21:44

EN: You’re buying in a way that’s appropriate for a bull channel,

ZH: 之前你按照上涨通道的模式去交易,

21:44 - 21:48

EN: but if it’s now a Trading Range, that’s not how you want to be trading it.

ZH: 但如果市场进入了震荡区间,你就不能再那样做了

21:48 - 21:51

EN: So you’ll get out of your trade around breakeven.

ZH: 你需要在回到入场价格附近的时候离场

Slide 010

Time: 21:55

Slide 010

Bilingual Transcript

21:56 - 22:01

EN: I’m going to talk a little bit now about stops and profit-taking.

ZH: 接下来我想讲一讲止损和止盈

Slide 011

Time: 22:02

Slide 011

Bilingual Transcript

22:10 - 22:13

EN: Let’s say you buy the close of the follow-through bar after this breakout.

ZH: 假设你在突破后的跟随K线的收盘买入

22:13 - 22:15

EN: You have a 2 bar breakout.

ZH: 两根突破的阳线

22:15 - 22:18

EN: An initial reasonable stop is below the bottom of the breakout

ZH: 一个合理的止损是在突破的起涨点下方

22:18 - 22:21

EN: - although you could also put it below the bottom of the bull trend.

ZH: ——尽管你也可以把止损放在最低点下方

22:22 - 22:26

EN: It doesn’t matter where you bought in here, anywhere in here;

ZH: 这里,不论你在哪里买入,

22:26 - 22:28

EN: this is where your stop goes.

ZH: 初始止损都应该放在这里

22:29 - 22:31

EN: And that’s true of any leg.

ZH: 任何一个波段都是这样

22:31 - 22:34

EN: It doesn’t matter where you buy in here.

ZH: 不管你在这里的哪个地方买入

22:34 - 22:39

EN: You’re using the same stop: here, below the most recent major Higher Low.

ZH: 止损的位置都是一样的:就在最近一个重要的低点下方

22:39 - 22:42

EN: Your entry price has nothing to do with the stop.

ZH: 止损和入场位置无关

22:43 - 22:49

EN: The location of the most recent major Higher Low is the only thing that matters.

ZH: 唯一的关键是:最近一个重要的低点在哪里

22:53 - 22:57

EN: Any time there’s a reasonably strong breakout, especially to a new high,

ZH: 每当有较为强势的突破,尤其是创新高的时候,

22:57 - 23:01

EN: you move your stop up to below the bottom of that breakout.

ZH: 你就可以把止损移动到突破的起涨点下方

23:01 - 23:03

EN: That’s trailing your stop up.

ZH: 这就是追踪止损

23:04 - 23:06

EN: Breakout, new high.

ZH: 突破,新高

23:06 - 23:08

EN: Reasonably strong breakout.

ZH: 相当强势的突破

23:08 - 23:11

EN: If you’re betting on a channel, it should not fall

ZH: 如果通道的前提成立,在创新高之后,

23:11 - 23:14

EN: below this low after breaking to a new high.

ZH: 这个低点就不应该被跌破

23:15 - 23:18

EN: Since you’re buying on the premise that it’s a channel,

ZH: 因为你入场的前提是:市场处于上涨通道

23:18 - 23:22

EN: if it goes below there then your premise is wrong, and you want to get out.

ZH: 如果真的跌破了,说明你的前提是错的,那么你应该离场

23:22 - 23:24

EN: So it’s appropriate to have your stop there.

ZH: 所以把止损放在这里是合理的

23:25 - 23:28

EN: Another breakout, not all that strong,

ZH: 新的突破,并不是特别强势

23:28 - 23:29

EN: but we have a bull bar closing on its high.

ZH: 但有一根阳线收在最高

23:29 - 23:31

EN: We have 3 consecutive bull bars.

ZH: 有连续3根阳线

23:31 - 23:34

EN: Reasonable to put your stop below the bottom of that channel,

ZH: 把止损放在这个起涨点的下方是合理的

23:34 - 23:37

EN: below that bull bar, maybe below that bear bar.

ZH: 或者放在前一根阴线下方也可以

23:38 - 23:41

EN: Another breakout to a new high, decent bull bar.

ZH: 再次突破创新高,漂亮的阳线

23:41 - 23:46

EN: Reasonable to put your stop below the bottom of the leg up or below this low.

ZH: 把止损放在这个起涨点下方,或者这个低点下方,都是合理的

23:49 - 23:50

EN: Another breakout.

ZH: 再次突破

23:50 - 23:54

EN: Even though it’s only a 1 bar breakout, it’s a breakout to a new high.

ZH: 尽管只有一根突破K线,但突破了前期高点

23:54 - 23:58

EN: It’s also getting late in the trend, and you have to be thinking

ZH: 但趋势已经持续了很久,你必须要考虑到,

23:58 - 24:01

EN: that the market is not going to go up forever.

ZH: 市场不可能永远上涨

24:01 - 24:06

EN: We have consecutive breakouts – here, here, here, here, here, here.

ZH: 有连续的抢购高潮——这里,这里,这里,这里,这里,这里

24:06 - 24:09

EN: Usually that transitions into a Trading Range.

ZH: 通常会很快进入震荡区间

24:09 - 24:13

EN: And because of that, I think you have to be thinking

ZH: 正因如此,你需要尽早离场 (注:以免遇到深度回调,甚至大反转)

24:12 - 24:19

EN: that you want to get out quicker, and therefore it’s reasonable

ZH: 正因如此,你需要尽早离场 (注:以免遇到深度回调,甚至大反转) 所以在1根突破K线之后,把止损放在这里是可以的

24:16 - 24:19

EN: to put your stop here after simply a 1 bar breakout.

ZH: 所以在1根突破K线之后,把止损放在这里是可以的

24:19 - 24:23

EN: Also, this is the biggest bull bar in maybe 20 bars.

ZH: 还有,它可能是过去20根K线中体积最大的阳线

24:23 - 24:26

EN: Whenever you see the biggest bull bar after a trend

ZH: 如果趋势已经持续了超过20根K线,

24:26 - 24:31

EN: that’s gone on 20 or more bars, it’s more likely an exhaustive end

ZH: 此时你再看到最大的大阳线, 那么它更有可能让趋势衰竭

24:30 - 24:33

EN: of the trend than it is the start of a new leg up,

ZH: 此时你再看到最大的大阳线, 那么它更有可能让趋势衰竭 而不是让趋势变得更强劲

24:33 - 24:35

EN: and that’s another reason to put your stop here.

ZH: 这是把止损放在这里的另一个理由

24:35 - 24:38

EN: If it gets down here, you don’t want to be long

ZH: 如果跌到这里,你就不应该再持有了

24:38 - 24:42

EN: because your premise of a bull channel is no longer valid.

ZH: 因为上涨通道的前提已经不再成立

24:42 - 24:44

EN: It’s probably now in a Trading Range.

ZH: 市场更有可能已经处于震荡区间

24:50 - 24:52

EN: Let’s say you’re buying for a scalp here

ZH: 假设你在这里买入做剥头皮

24:52 - 24:55

EN: or buying for a scalp here or here, for any reason.

ZH: 或在这里、这里买入做剥头皮, 不管出于什么原因

24:55 - 24:58

EN: You’re still going to be using the swing stop.

ZH: 你仍然需要使用波段交易的止损

24:58 - 24:59

EN: It’s usually the best choice.

ZH: 这通常是最好的选择

24:59 - 25:01

EN: It gives you higher probability,

ZH: 因为这能给你带来更高的胜率

25:01 - 25:04

EN: and it’s especially good if you’re able to scale in.

ZH: 尤其是你能够加仓的话

25:05 - 25:08

EN: So if a bull scalper bought let’s say here,

ZH: 如果一个剥头皮交易者在这里买入做多,

25:08 - 25:11

EN: it’s better to use this stop and not put a stop here.

ZH: 把止损发放在这里会更好,而不是放在这里

25:11 - 25:13

EN: So they buy above this bar and get filled here.

ZH: 他在这根K线上方挂突破买单,在这里成交

25:13 - 25:17

EN: Better to put a stop down here so they can buy more if it gets lower,

ZH: 最好把止损放在这个低点下方,这样就可以在下跌的时候加仓

25:17 - 25:22

EN: because you don’t want to be stopped out

ZH: 否则你的止损刚刚被打掉, 然后市场就立刻从高2牛旗开始恢复上涨

25:19 - 25:22

EN: and then have it reverse up again on a High 2 bull flag.

ZH: 否则你的止损刚刚被打掉, 然后市场就立刻从高2牛旗开始恢复上涨

25:22 - 25:24

EN: High 1, High 2.

ZH: 高1,高2

25:24 - 25:26

EN: Or let’s say you buy above this bar.

ZH: 或者假设在这根K线上方买入

25:26 - 25:30

EN: I would put the stop down here because we might get one more little push down

ZH: 我会把止损放在这里,因为完全可能还有一段小的下跌

25:30 - 25:33

EN: below that low, and again, you don’t want to get stopped out

ZH: 刚好跌破这个低点; 你不想被轻易地止损离场

25:33 - 25:36

EN: at that point with a High 3, a Wedge bull flag.

ZH: 然后立刻看到市场从楔形牛旗(高3牛旗)恢复上涨

Slide 012

Time: 25:40

Slide 012

Bilingual Transcript

25:43 - 25:47

EN: Pretty late in the bull trend to be buying highs, but we have a Trading Range

ZH: 这里属于是在上涨趋势的后期追涨, 但左边是一个震荡区间

25:47 - 25:49

EN: and now we’re breaking out and we have follow-through.

ZH: 现在突破了区间,而且还有好的跟随

25:49 - 25:53

EN: It’s okay to buy that close if you use the appropriate stop.

ZH: 所以可以在它的收盘买入,前提是设置好合理的止损

25:54 - 25:58

EN: Can you put the stop below the low of this one breakout bar?

ZH: 可以把止损放在这根突破K线的低点下方吗?

25:58 - 26:03

EN: You probably can because if your premise is right that this is the start

ZH: 也许可以,因为如果你的前提正确—— 如果这确实是新一段上涨的开始

26:03 - 26:06

EN: of a new leg up, it should not drop below the low of this bar.

ZH: 那么市场就不应该跌破这根K线的低点

26:06 - 26:09

EN: Also, we’re getting pretty late in the trend,

ZH: 此外,在趋势的后期

26:09 - 26:11

EN: and whenever you see a big bull bar late in a trend,

ZH: 每当你看到一根大阳线

26:11 - 26:14

EN: especially if it’s bigger than the prior 20 bars,

ZH: 尤其如果它比过去20根K线都要大的话

26:14 - 26:17

EN: there’s an increased risk that the trend will end soon.

ZH: 趋势即将衰竭的风险就变高了

26:17 - 26:21

EN: This is a strong enough breakout so that we’ll probably get a second leg up.

ZH: 这个突破足够强势,所以大概率会有第2段上涨

26:21 - 26:24

EN: This is a strong enough breakout for maybe more up.

ZH: 前面这个突破足够强势,大概率会有第2段上涨

26:24 - 26:29

EN: But you were expecting a second leg, and this is the second leg.

ZH: 你预期它会有第2段上涨,而这可能就是它的第2段

26:36 - 26:37

EN: You can buy this close.

ZH: 在它的收盘买入,不是不行

26:38 - 26:39

EN: I personally would not buy that close.

ZH: 但我个人不会那样做

26:39 - 26:42

EN: I would wait to see what we get.

ZH: 我会继续等待、观察

26:42 - 26:45

EN: In any case, let’s say you buy this close.

ZH: 总之,如果你在它的收盘买入了

26:45 - 26:47

EN: Either stop is reasonable.

ZH: 这两个止损都是合理的

26:47 - 26:50

EN: A tighter stop, you’ll get stopped out more often,

ZH: 如果选择较窄的那个,被打掉的频率会更高

26:50 - 26:53

EN: but you’ll lose less when you do get stopped out.

ZH: 但每次的亏损会更小

26:53 - 26:58

EN: A wider stop, when you do lose, you’ll lose more than with this stop,

ZH: 如果选择较宽的那个,每次的亏损会更大

26:58 - 27:00

EN: but you’ll get stopped out less often.

ZH: 但被打掉的次数更少

27:00 - 27:05

EN: A wider stop has higher probability of making money, but the risk is greater.

ZH: 更宽的止损有更高的胜率,但风险更大

27:05 - 27:09

EN: Both stops are reasonable, and therefore you can use either one.

ZH: 两个止损都是合理的,因此你可以任选其一

27:09 - 27:13

EN: And if you take this trade 100 times using this stop

ZH: 如果你用窄止损做100笔交易,

27:13 - 27:18

EN: and 100 times again using this stop, your profit will be about the same.

ZH: 再用宽止损做100笔交易,最终的利润是差不多的

Slide 013

Time: 27:20

Slide 013

Bilingual Transcript

27:25 - 27:29

EN: Because it’s a bull trend – at least you believe it’s going to be a bull trend

ZH: 因为这是上涨趋势——至少你认为它是上涨趋势

27:29 - 27:32

EN: - it’s always reasonable to swing at least part of your trade.

ZH: 至少保留一部分仓位做波段交易,总是一个好的选择

27:32 - 27:34

EN: Most traders should be swinging all.

ZH: 大部分交易者应该只做波段交易

27:34 - 27:37

EN: So if they buy this close for example,

ZH: 例如,假设多头在它的收盘买入

27:37 - 27:40

EN: it’s better to be swinging most or all of your trade.

ZH: 用大部分、甚至全部头寸都用来做波段交易比较好 (注:不是让你满仓,头寸是指你已经持有的仓位)

27:46 - 27:56

EN: Again, because it’s an early trend, the probability of making a reward

ZH: 由于现在是趋势的初期,如果设置合理的止损, 有60%的概率能赚到至少等同于实际风险的利润

27:50 - 27:56

EN: at least equal to your Actual Risk is at least 60%

ZH: 由于现在是趋势的初期,如果设置合理的止损, 有60%的概率能赚到至少等同于实际风险的利润

27:54 - 27:56

EN: when you use the appropriate stop.

ZH: 由于现在是趋势的初期,如果设置合理的止损, 有60%的概率能赚到至少等同于实际风险的利润

28:01 - 28:06

EN: If you buy this close, your Initial Risk is 1 tick below the low of this bar.

ZH: 如果你在它的收盘买入, 初始风险是在这根K线的低点下方1个tick

28:11 - 28:13

EN: And once the market resumes up to this point,

ZH: 当市场恢复上涨,涨到这里的时候

28:13 - 28:19

EN: you now know that your Actual Risk was to 1 tick below the low of this bar.

ZH: 你现在已经知道你的实际风险了, 就在这根K线的低点下方1个tick

28:19 - 28:21

EN: You buy here, your Actual Risk was here.

ZH: 你在这里买入,你的实际风险是这么多

28:26 - 28:32

EN: 60% chance you’re going to have at least a profit of one times your Actual Risk.

ZH: 60%的概率至少能赚到一倍实际风险

28:32 - 28:35

EN: That is an acceptable Trader’s Equation.

ZH: 数学期望是可以接受

28:35 - 28:37

EN: When you have a reasonably strong breakout,

ZH: 如果遇到相当强势的突破

28:37 - 28:41

EN: 60% chance the market’s going to go up for some kind of a Measured Move,

ZH: 有60%的概率会涨到某个MM目标位

28:41 - 28:50

EN: and therefore the minimum you need for a positive Trader’s Equation

ZH: 你只需要让利润等于风险, 就能获得正的数学期望

28:46 - 28:50

EN: is a profit that is only one times Actual Risk.

ZH: 你只需要让利润等于风险, 就能获得正的数学期望

28:52 - 28:56

EN: This is one times Actual Risk, and you can see what happened

ZH: 这里是一倍实际风险,可以看到, 当市场涨到那里时发生了什么

28:54 - 28:56

EN: when the market got there.

ZH: 这里是一倍实际风险,可以看到, 当市场涨到那里时发生了什么

28:56 - 28:58

EN: Some traders took profits.

ZH: 一些多头止盈了

28:58 - 28:59

EN: That’s what caused that.

ZH: 所以造成回调

28:59 - 29:02

EN: It’s a reasonable swing trade,

ZH: 这是一个合理的波段机会

29:02 - 29:06

EN: and it’s therefore reasonable to swing all of your position.

ZH: 所以保留全部头寸做波段交易是合理的

29:06 - 29:09

EN: You should certainly be swinging at least part of your position.

ZH: 至少应该保留一部分头寸在波段里面

29:11 - 29:14

EN: And look what happened when the market went to one times Initial Risk.

ZH: 看看市场在1倍初始风险的时候发生了什么

29:14 - 29:16

EN: You buy here.

ZH: 你在这里买入

29:16 - 29:18

EN: Initially your stop is below the low of this bar,

ZH: 初始止损在这根K线的低点下方

29:18 - 29:20

EN: and this is one times Initial Risk.

ZH: 这里就是1倍初始止损

29:20 - 29:22

EN: And you can see what happened.

ZH: 可以看到发生了什么

29:22 - 29:23

EN: More profit-taking.

ZH: 有更多人止盈

29:24 - 29:28

EN: So some computers are taking partial profits at one times Actual Risk.

ZH: 一些计算机会在1倍实际风险的地方止盈一部分

29:28 - 29:33

EN: If the Actual Risk is fairly small, instead they’ll use one times Initial Risk.

ZH: 如果实际风险太小,它们就会用1倍初始风险

29:33 - 29:36

EN: So other computers took profits up there.

ZH: 有很多电脑程序都在这里止盈

Slide 014

Time: 29:40

Slide 014

Bilingual Transcript

29:44 - 29:52

EN: The probability is high, and therefore taking profits

ZH: 因为胜率很高,所以在1倍实际风险, 或1倍初始风险的地方止盈一部分是合理的

29:47 - 29:52

EN: at one times Actual Risk or Initial Risk is reasonable.

ZH: 因为胜率很高,所以在1倍实际风险, 或1倍初始风险的地方止盈一部分是合理的

29:52 - 29:57

EN: Certainly taking profits at two times Actual or Initial Risk is reasonable.

ZH: 当然,在两倍实际风险或初始风险处止盈一部分也是合理的

29:57 - 30:00

EN: And swing trading the rest of your position makes sense.

ZH: 然后坚定持有剩下的头寸做波段交易

30:10 - 30:14

EN: Most traders should be swing trading at least half of their position.

ZH: 对大部分交易者而言,至少应该持有一半的头寸做波段

30:14 - 30:19

EN: When do you exit? Well, you exit when there are a couple decent reasons

ZH: 最终什么时候离场?如果有一些可靠的信号,

30:19 - 30:25

EN: for traders to assume the trend is ending

ZH: 让你认为趋势即将结束、即将过渡到震荡区间,

30:22 - 30:25

EN: and it might be transitioning into a Trading Range.

ZH: 让你认为趋势即将结束、即将过渡到震荡区间,

30:26 - 30:30

EN: And then you can exit your position on a stop order on a reversal down

ZH: 当市场从阻力位反转下跌时,你可以用突破卖单离场

30:30 - 30:34

EN: from the resistance, or with a limit order right around the resistance.

ZH: 或者把限价卖单挂在阻力位附近

30:37 - 30:40

EN: Resistance – one times Actual Risk is always resistance.

ZH: 阻力——1倍实际风险往往是阻力

30:40 - 30:42

EN: Reasonable to take partial profits there.

ZH: 所以止盈一部分是合理的

30:42 - 30:45

EN: One times Initial Risk is also resistance.

ZH: 1倍初始风险也是阻力

30:45 - 30:52

EN: It’s resistance because some computers will be taking profits there,

ZH: 因为一些电脑程序会在那里止盈, 导致上涨趋势停滞,所以它们是阻力

30:49 - 30:52

EN: which means the market will probably stall there.

ZH: 因为一些电脑程序会在那里止盈, 导致上涨趋势停滞,所以它们是阻力

30:52 - 30:54

EN: Reasonable to take partial profits there.

ZH: 所以止盈一部分是合理的

30:59 - 31:02

EN: Every channel eventually ends.

ZH: 所有通道最终都会结束

Slide 015

Time: 31:00

Slide 015

Bilingual Transcript

31:02 - 31:08

EN: 25% of channels break out and become an even stronger trend,

ZH: 25%甚至更少的通道能加速突破,进入更强的趋势

31:07 - 31:08

EN: maybe less than that.

ZH: 25%甚至更少的通道能加速突破,进入更强的趋势

31:09 - 31:14

EN: 75% break to the down side and the bull channel becomes a Trading Range.

ZH: 75%的上涨通道会向下跌破,变成震荡区间

Slide 016

Time: 31:16

Slide 016

Bilingual Transcript

31:22 - 31:25

EN: Traders can trade it like a channel until it’s no longer a channel.

ZH: 在变成震荡区间之前,都可以按照通道的方法去交易

31:28 - 31:36

EN: Whenever a trend goes on 20 or more bars, traders should begin

ZH: 每当一个趋势持续超过20根K线的时候, 交易者就应该开始寻找通道变成震荡区间的信号了

31:32 - 31:36

EN: to look for signs that the channel might be evolving into a Trading Range.

ZH: 每当一个趋势持续超过20根K线的时候, 交易者就应该开始寻找通道变成震荡区间的信号了

31:36 - 31:39

EN: You can see there was an attempt to do that here.

ZH: 可以看到,这里有一个尝试

31:39 - 31:41

EN: We have a Wedge – one, two, three.

ZH: 楔形顶——1,2,3

31:41 - 31:44

EN: Then we have a couple legs sideways – one, pullback, two.

ZH: 然后有两段横盘——1,反弹,2

31:44 - 31:46

EN: This subdivided into one, pullback, two.

ZH: 这一段又可以细分成1,反弹,2

31:47 - 31:49

EN: However, the bull trend resumed.

ZH: 然而上涨趋势恢复了

31:53 - 31:58

EN: We have a rally here, and then an attempt to reverse.

ZH: 上涨波段,然后下跌回调

31:58 - 32:01

EN: But whenever you have a Tight Bull Channel like this,

ZH: 如果通道这么窄的话,

32:01 - 32:06

EN: the first reversal attempt probably is going to result

ZH: 第1次反转的尝试往往会变成震荡区间或牛旗

32:04 - 32:06

EN: in a Trading Range or a bull flag.

ZH: 第1次反转的尝试往往会变成震荡区间或牛旗

32:06 - 32:09

EN: However, you’ve got to be thinking about Measured Moves.

ZH: 你必须要考虑到MM目标位

32:09 - 32:11

EN: If this is the first leg up and we have a pullback,

ZH: 大的第1段上涨,回调

32:11 - 32:18

EN: and now the bull trend is resuming, there will always be some profit-taking

ZH: 现在上涨趋势恢复了,在第1段=第2段的MM目标位, 往往会有人卖出止盈

32:15 - 32:18

EN: at around a Leg 1, Leg 2 Measured Move up.

ZH: 现在上涨趋势恢复了,在第1段=第2段的MM目标位, 往往会有人卖出止盈

32:18 - 32:24

EN: First leg, and then the second leg started here, and that is a Measured Move up.

ZH: 第1段,然后第2段从这里开始,MM目标位在这里

32:29 - 32:31

EN: We have consecutive tops.

ZH: 有连续的顶部结构

32:31 - 32:33

EN: We have a Wedge Top here.

ZH: 这里是一个楔形顶

32:33 - 32:36

EN: Not likely to fall very far because the channel is tight.

ZH: 不会下跌太多,因为通道很窄

32:36 - 32:40

EN: The bull trend resumed, but now we have a second Wedge Top.

ZH: 上涨趋势恢复,现在出现了第2个楔形顶

32:40 - 32:44

EN: Whenever there are consecutive tops, there’s a higher chance that the trend

ZH: 如果有连续的筑顶尝试,趋势就更有可能结束,

32:44 - 32:49

EN: will end and either become a Trading Range or reverse into an opposite trend.

ZH: 变成震荡区间,甚至反转成下降趋势

32:52 - 32:56

EN: Whenever you have a High 2 buy setup – here’s a High 1, High 2,

ZH: 每当你看到一个高2入场点——这里是高1、高2

32:56 - 33:01

EN: and then here’s a bigger High 2; this is a High 1, High 2,

ZH: 第1段里有一个更小的高2结构——高1,高2

33:01 - 33:03

EN: but it’s also a bigger High 1.

ZH: 也可以把它看作是大的高1

33:03 - 33:05

EN: So this is a High 1 and this is a High 2.

ZH: 所以这是高1,这是高2

33:05 - 33:10

EN: Whenever you have a High 2 that occurs 20 or more bars into a bull trend,

ZH: 如果上涨趋势已经持续了至少20根K线, 再看到高2牛旗的话

33:10 - 33:14

EN: there’s at least a 50% chance it’ll be the final bull flag,

ZH: 它有50%的概率就是末端牛旗

33:14 - 33:22

EN: and that means that you’ll get a leg up and then a pullback

ZH: 这意味着再次上涨之后,会回调进入震荡区间, 或者深度回调,变成大的震荡区间(即下跌波段)

33:18 - 33:22

EN: into a Trading Range or a deep pullback into a very big Trading Range.

ZH: 这意味着再次上涨之后,会回调进入震荡区间, 或者深度回调,变成大的震荡区间(即下跌波段)

Slide 017

Time: 33:25

Slide 017

Bilingual Transcript

33:32 - 33:33

EN: I mentioned this earlier.

ZH: 还有刚才提到的

33:33 - 33:38

EN: Whenever you have a relatively big bar – big compared to the past 20 bars

ZH: 如果有一根大阳线,大于过去20根K线

33:38 - 33:41

EN: - occurring 20 or more bars into a bull trend,

ZH: 而它出现在上涨趋势的后期

33:41 - 33:47

EN: it’s more likely to be an exhaustion move than a breakout

ZH: 那么它更有可能导致趋势衰竭, 而不是成为新的更强的趋势

33:45 - 33:47

EN: into an even stronger bull trend.

ZH: 那么它更有可能导致趋势衰竭, 而不是成为新的更强的趋势

33:47 - 33:51

EN: At the close of this bar, there’s a gap between its close

ZH: 在这根K线收盘后,它的收盘价和前一根K线的高点之间有一个缺口

33:50 - 33:51

EN: and the high of the prior bar.

ZH: 在这根K线收盘后,它的收盘价和前一根K线的高点之间有一个缺口

33:52 - 33:54

EN: Chances are that gap is going to close,

ZH: 很大的概率这个缺口会被补掉

33:54 - 33:58

EN: so that means chances are you’ll get a pullback

ZH: 也就是说,很大的概率回调会跌到这根K线的高点之下

33:56 - 33:58

EN: that falls below the high of this bar.

ZH: 也就是说,很大的概率回调会跌到这根K线的高点之下

33:58 - 34:05

EN: It’s especially likely if the bar following the breakout

ZH: 如果突破后的跟随K线很糟糕,有深度回调的概率就更高了

34:02 - 34:05

EN: is a bad follow-through bar for the bulls,

ZH: 如果突破后的跟随K线很糟糕,有深度回调的概率就更高了

34:05 - 34:07

EN: and here we have a reversal bar with a bear body.

ZH: 这里,跟随K线是一根反转的阴线

34:11 - 34:12

EN: We have a breakout.

ZH: 突破

34:13 - 34:16

EN: Probably going to get a second leg up, and we have a second leg up.

ZH: 大概率会有第2段上涨,也就是它

34:16 - 34:19

EN: We’re not necessarily going to get a third or fourth leg up,

ZH: 不一定会有第3段或第4段上涨

34:20 - 34:24

EN: and therefore the minimum goal after this breakout has been achieved.

ZH: 因此,突破后的最小目标已经达到了

34:24 - 34:26

EN: Another reason for traders to take profits.

ZH: 这是交易者止盈的另一个理由

34:31 - 34:35

EN: We have a breakout bar and bad follow-through.

ZH: 突破之后的跟随很糟糕

34:35 - 34:37

EN: Buy The Close bulls are disappointed.

ZH: 在收盘买入的多头对此感到失望

34:37 - 34:39

EN: We started to get a series of dojis.

ZH: 开始出现一系列的十字星

34:39 - 34:42

EN: That usually leads to some kind of a Trading Range.

ZH: 那通常会导致进入震荡区间

Slide 018

Time: 34:45

Slide 018

Bilingual Transcript

34:50 - 34:54

EN: I think it’s reasonable to take final profits below this bear bar

ZH: 我认为在这个阴线下方全部止盈离场是合理的

34:54 - 34:56

EN: because of all that I said – Leg 1, Leg 2,

ZH: 因为刚才所说的所有东西——第1段=第2段(的MM目标达到了)

34:56 - 35:00

EN: consecutive tops, Wedge, Wedge, possible Final Flag.

ZH: 连续的顶部——楔形顶、楔形顶; 潜在的末端牛旗

35:00 - 35:03

EN: Expect a second leg up after this – first leg, second leg,

ZH: 这个突破预期会有第2段上涨——第1段,第2段

35:03 - 35:06

EN: and the biggest bull bar late in a bull trend.

ZH: 以及它是上涨趋势后期最大的阳线

35:06 - 35:08

EN: Probably an exhaustion bar.

ZH: 大概率是衰竭K线

35:08 - 35:10

EN: Reasonable to take profits there.

ZH: 所以止盈是合理的

35:15 - 35:17

EN: We have a series of Buy Climaxes.

ZH: 有一系列的抢购高潮

35:17 - 35:21

EN: Every trend bar, every series of trend bars, is a climax.

ZH: 每根趋势K线,每一系列趋势K线,都是一次高潮

35:21 - 35:25

EN: This, this, this, a little bit here, here, here, here.

ZH: 这里,这里,这里,这里,这里,这里

35:25 - 35:28

EN: Usually evolves into a Trading Range.

ZH: 往往会演变为震荡区间

35:29 - 35:32

EN: Usually you’ll get 10 bars, two legs sideways to down.

ZH: 通常会横盘或下跌两段、10根K线

35:32 - 35:35

EN: Maybe Leg 1, pullback, Leg 2.

ZH: 可能是第1段,反弹,第2段

35:35 - 35:38

EN: Tight Channel, so maybe Leg 1, pullback, Leg 2.

ZH: 也可能是更大的第1段,反弹,第2段

Slide 019

Time: 35:40

Slide 019

Bilingual Transcript

35:48 - 35:49

EN: Big bear bar.

ZH: 大阴线

35:49 - 35:50

EN: Increasing bear bars.

ZH: 阴线体积越来越大

35:50 - 35:52

EN: We have a doji and now we have a bear body,

ZH: 一开始是十字星,然后是小阴线,

35:52 - 35:55

EN: a bigger bear body and a bigger bear body.

ZH: 然后阴线的体积一个比一个大

35:55 - 35:58

EN: This is a sign that the remaining bulls are giving up.

ZH: 这说明剩下的多头最终放弃了

35:58 - 36:02

EN: Some bulls, after this breakout, put their stop below here,

ZH: 在突破之后,一些多头把止损放在它的下方

36:02 - 36:04

EN: arguing it’s another major Higher Low.

ZH: 认为这是一个重要的低点

36:05 - 36:08

EN: However, I would not do that because at this point it’s a Trading Range,

ZH: 然而我不会这样做,因为此时市场处于震荡区间

36:08 - 36:13

EN: and I’m going to be selling out of longs on a reversal down after any rally.

ZH: 所以在上涨之后,如果开始反转下跌,我就会全部提前离场

36:13 - 36:15

EN: I’m not going to rely on a stop.

ZH: 而不是继续依赖保护性质询

36:15 - 36:21

EN: This is a trend stop, and at this point the market’s probably

ZH: 这是趋势中的止损方法, 但此时市场很可能已经进入震荡区间,不再是趋势了

36:19 - 36:21

EN: in a Trading Range and no longer in a trend.

ZH: 这是趋势中的止损方法, 但此时市场很可能已经进入震荡区间,不再是趋势了

36:22 - 36:25

EN: And you can see a lot of traders gave up,

ZH: 可以看到,很多多头放弃了

36:25 - 36:29

EN: and a lot of traders did in fact sell below this low.

ZH: 很多人确实把止损放在这个低点下方

36:29 - 36:31

EN: For me, I would sell below this bear bar.

ZH: 我个人会在这根阴线下方提前离场

36:36 - 36:39

EN: This is caused by the remaining bulls taking profits

ZH: 剩余的多头卖出离场,因此形成了这根大阴线

36:39 - 36:43

EN: and the bears seeing the market turning down,

ZH: 同时空头看到市场转向下跌

36:43 - 36:47

EN: and they know the bulls will give up, so the bears are selling as well.

ZH: 他们知道多头会放弃,所以空头也在大量卖出

36:52 - 36:54

EN: Big bear bar, a surprise bar.

ZH: 大阴线,空头的惊喜K线

36:54 - 36:57

EN: Surprisingly big bar, the biggest bear bar of the entire day.

ZH: 巨大无比,是当天最大的K线

36:57 - 36:59

EN: We know the bulls are giving up.

ZH: 显然多头正在放弃

37:00 - 37:02

EN: Probably we’ll get at least a second leg down,

ZH: 大概率至少会有第2段下跌

37:02 - 37:05

EN: and therefore it’s reasonable to sell that close,

ZH: 因此在它的收盘卖出是合理的

37:05 - 37:08

EN: expecting that any reversal up will form a Lower High

ZH: 预期任何形式的反弹,都不会超过前期高点

37:08 - 37:10

EN: and we’ll get a second leg down.

ZH: 然后会有第2段下跌

37:10 - 37:13

EN: We have 3 consecutive bear bars, each one getting stronger,

ZH: 连续3根阴线,越来越强壮

37:13 - 37:16

EN: all three closing at or near their lows.

ZH: 且都收盘在最低点附近

37:16 - 37:18

EN: Strong bear reversal.

ZH: 强势的空头反转

37:22 - 37:27

EN: The bulls are hoping this is a big High 2 buy – Leg 1, pullback, Leg 2.

ZH: 多头希望这是一个大的高2买入点——第1段,回调,第2段

37:27 - 37:30

EN: They have a bull body here, but this is so strong,

ZH: 这里有一根阳线(做多信号) 但空头太强势了,

37:30 - 37:34

EN: the odds are the reversal up will fail and we’ll get a second leg down,

ZH: 大概率反弹会失败,会有第2段下跌

37:34 - 37:38

EN: and therefore bears will sell at the high of the prior bar

ZH: 因此空头会在前一根K线的高点挂限价卖单

37:38 - 37:41

EN: - above this bar – especially since it has a bear body.

ZH: ——在这根K线上方——尤其因为它是阴线

37:41 - 37:46

EN: Stop up here, the top of the most recent major Lower High and a new bear trend.

ZH: 止损放在这里,最近一个重要的高点,也是下降趋势的起跌点

37:50 - 37:51

EN: We have three legs up.

ZH: 有3段反弹

37:51 - 37:55

EN: We have a bull bar here and then a bear bar, 2 bull bars and then a bear bar

ZH: 阳线,然后阴线;2根阳线,然后阴线

37:55 - 37:57

EN: and then a bull bar, so it’s three pushes up.

ZH: 然后这根阳线是第3推

37:57 - 37:58

EN: It’s a Wedge rally.

ZH: 3推楔形熊旗

37:58 - 38:02

EN: It’s a Double Top with the top of this Sell Climax high.

ZH: 和这根大阴线的起跌点形成了双顶

38:02 - 38:04

EN: It’s a test of the breakout point.

ZH: 也是对突破点的回测

38:04 - 38:06

EN: It’s around a 50% pullback.

ZH: 大约是50%反弹

38:06 - 38:09

EN: Even though it has a bull body, I think the market’s Always In Short.

ZH: 尽管它是阳线,但现在市场已经处于下降趋势

38:09 - 38:12

EN: Reasonable to sell on a stop below the low of that bull bar

ZH: 所以在阳线下方挂突破卖单做空也是合理的

38:13 - 38:14

EN: and get filled right here.

ZH: 订单会在这里成交

38:14 - 38:18

EN: A Low 2 bear flag – Low 1, pullback, Low 2.

ZH: 也可以说它是低2熊旗——低1,反弹,低2

38:18 - 38:24

EN: I think of it more as a Wedge – up, down, up, down, and then up again.

ZH: 我会把它看作楔形熊旗—— 上涨,下跌;上涨,下跌;然后第3次上涨

Slide 020

Time: 38:30

Slide 020

Bilingual Transcript

38:34 - 38:37

EN: We have a very Tight Bull Channel and then we have a break below the trend line.

ZH: 非常窄的上涨通道,然后跌破趋势线

38:37 - 38:39

EN: The channel is very, very tight.

ZH: 通道非常非常窄

38:39 - 38:42

EN: The reversal is probably going to be minor,

ZH: 所以大概率只是小反转

38:42 - 38:44

EN: become a bull flag or a Trading Range.

ZH: 变成牛旗或震荡区间

38:46 - 38:53

EN: However, every time a tight bull trend has a correction

ZH: 每当窄上涨通道的回调跌破了趋势线, 就可以画一条新的趋势线

38:49 - 38:53

EN: that breaks below the trend line, you can draw a new line.

ZH: 每当窄上涨通道的回调跌破了趋势线, 就可以画一条新的趋势线

38:53 - 38:57

EN: You’ll see that the lines get less steep and the channel gets broader,

ZH: 可以看到,趋势线不再那么陡峭,通道变得更宽了

38:57 - 39:01

EN: and eventually the market transitions into a Trading Range.

ZH: 最终市场过渡到震荡区间

39:01 - 39:03

EN: We can draw a new line.

ZH: 可以画一条新趋势线

39:03 - 39:05

EN: After this reversal up, we broke below it.

ZH: 在这次突破之后,又跌破了

39:07 - 39:08

EN: We resumed up.

ZH: 恢复上涨

39:08 - 39:10

EN: You can draw a new line.

ZH: 画一条新趋势线

39:10 - 39:13

EN: You can see the lines are getting less steep.

ZH: 趋势线越来越平缓

39:13 - 39:16

EN: The trend is becoming flatter, and it’s also becoming broader.

ZH: 趋势也变得更平坦,通道更宽了

39:16 - 39:18

EN: It was very tight right here.

ZH: 之前这里非常窄

39:18 - 39:21

EN: If I draw a line across the top of the channel,

ZH: 如果我在上沿也画一条线,

39:21 - 39:23

EN: you can see the trend is becoming broader.

ZH: 就可以看到通道变得越来越宽

39:25 - 39:27

EN: Another attempt to reverse up.

ZH: 又有新的低点

39:27 - 39:32

EN: You can draw another line, and you can see the trend is becoming less steep.

ZH: 再画一条趋势线,可以看到它们的斜率越来越小

39:32 - 39:34

EN: It’s becoming flatter and flatter and flatter,

ZH: 它变得越来越平缓

39:34 - 39:36

EN: and eventually it evolves into a Trading Range.

ZH: 最终它演变为震荡区间

39:37 - 39:39

EN: It’s a Trading Range at this point.

ZH: 此时市场处于一个大的区间

39:39 - 39:42

EN: This is probably going to be a bear leg in a Trading Range,

ZH: 这大概率是震荡区间中的下跌波段

39:42 - 39:47

EN: and this entire collection of bars is probably going to end up

ZH: 今天的整个价格行为,会导致明天的行情继续震荡

39:45 - 39:47

EN: as a Trading Range the next day.

ZH: 今天的整个价格行为,会导致明天的行情继续震荡

39:47 - 39:50

EN: Big up, big down, big confusion, and the market probably

ZH: 大涨,大跌,造成大的困惑,

39:50 - 39:53

EN: will go sideways for the next 20 or 30 bars.

ZH: 在接下来的20~30根K线里,市场很可能会继续横盘震荡

39:56 - 40:00

EN: Very tight bull trend, and it evolved into a Trading Range.

ZH: 非常窄的上涨趋势,最终演变为震荡区间

40:00 - 40:03

EN: Once it’s in a Trading Range, BreakOut Mode.

ZH: 一旦进入震荡区间,就变成了突破模式

40:03 - 40:06

EN: 50% chance there’ll be a successful bull breakout,

ZH: 50%的概率会成功地向上突破

40:06 - 40:09

EN: 50% chance there’ll be a successful bear breakout.

ZH: 50%的概率会成功地向下跌破

40:09 - 40:13

EN: 50% chance the first breakout will fail and reverse.

ZH: 第1次突破有50%的概率会失败并反转

Slide 021

Time: 40:15

Slide 021

Bilingual Transcript

40:20 - 40:26

EN: Any time a trend lasts 20 or more bars, you should look for signs

ZH: 每当一个趋势持续超过20根K线, 你就应该寻找它可能会进入震荡区间的信号了

40:24 - 40:26

EN: that it might evolve into a Trading Range.

ZH: 每当一个趋势持续超过20根K线, 你就应该寻找它可能会进入震荡区间的信号了

40:26 - 40:31

EN: This channel is so tight, it was unlikely to be the end of the bull trend.

ZH: 这个通道非常窄,上涨趋势不太会直接结束

40:31 - 40:36

EN: But here we have a second Wedge Top – one, two, three – after this Wedge Top.

ZH: 但这里形成了第2个楔形顶——1,2,3; 之前已经有一个楔形顶了

40:36 - 40:40

EN: Higher probability that we would soon evolve into a Trading Range.

ZH: 即将进入震荡区间的概率就变得更高了

40:45 - 40:47

EN: Very strong bull trend.

ZH: 非常强的上涨趋势

40:47 - 40:48

EN: It’s a Small Pullback Bull Trend.

ZH: 这是一个回调很小的上涨趋势

40:48 - 40:50

EN: We only have a 1 bar pullback.

ZH: 回调只持续1根K线

40:50 - 40:53

EN: This bar is a bear bar and doesn’t even pull back.

ZH: 而这根阴线甚至不属于严格的回调 (注:没有跌破前一根K线的低点)

40:53 - 40:56

EN: This is the first pullback in a very strong bull trend.

ZH: 它实际上是这个强上涨趋势的第一次回调

40:56 - 40:59

EN: The odds are it’ll become a pause in the bull trend,

ZH: 大概率会成为上涨趋势中的一个停顿

40:59 - 41:02

EN: a bull flag, and that we’ll get trend resumption up.

ZH: 一个牛旗,然后上涨趋势会恢复

41:09 - 41:15

EN: However, we’ve had the trend resumption up and now we’re starting

ZH: 然而,在趋势恢复之后,现在开始出现很多非常小的K线, 很多十字星、阴线

41:12 - 41:15

EN: to get a lot of very small bars, doji bars, bear bars,

ZH: 然而,在趋势恢复之后,现在开始出现很多非常小的K线, 很多十字星、阴线

41:15 - 41:18

EN: and this is probably the end of the bull trend.

ZH: 所以上涨趋势很可能即将结束

41:19 - 41:24

EN: The probability that we’re going higher

ZH: 在这10根K线出现之后,继续上涨的概率不再是60%了

41:21 - 41:24

EN: after you see about 10 bars is no longer 60%.

ZH: 在这10根K线出现之后,继续上涨的概率不再是60%了

41:24 - 41:30

EN: It becomes 50% once you start to get 10 or 20 bars

ZH: 窄震荡区间持续了10~20根K线之后, 继续上涨的概率降低到了50%

41:28 - 41:30

EN: in a very tight range like this.

ZH: 窄震荡区间持续了10~20根K线之后, 继续上涨的概率降低到了50%

41:30 - 41:35

EN: 50% chance you’re going higher, 50% chance you’re going lower.

ZH: 50%的概率上涨,50%的概率下跌

41:38 - 41:41

EN: Again, 50% chance the bull trend will resume.

ZH: 50%的概率上涨趋势会恢复

41:41 - 41:46

EN: 50% chance the bull trend will reverse into a bear trend.

ZH: 50%的概率会反转为下降趋势

Slide 022

Time: 41:50

Slide 022

Bilingual Transcript

41:57 - 41:58

EN: Very strong bull channel.

ZH: 非常强的上涨通道

41:59 - 42:01

EN: All channels eventually end.

ZH: 但所有的通道最终都会结束

42:01 - 42:05

EN: We have a spike up here, a pullback, and now we’re starting to channel up.

ZH: 极速上涨,回调,然后开始进入通道

42:05 - 42:10

EN: 75% chance whenever you have any channel, you’ll get a bear breakout

ZH: 不管是什么上涨通道,75%的概率会被向下跌破

42:10 - 42:12

EN: - a break below the bottom of the channel.

ZH: ——跌破上涨趋势线

42:12 - 42:16

EN: The breakout can be down, or it can simply be sideways.

ZH: 以下跌或横盘的方式,跌破趋势线

42:16 - 42:20

EN: 25% chance you’ll get a bull breakout above a bull trend

ZH: 25%的概率会加速向上突破

42:20 - 42:22

EN: and then an even stronger bull trend.

ZH: 然后变成更强的上涨趋势

42:27 - 42:31

EN: Here we had the bear breakout and the bull trend resumed

ZH: 这里,在空头反转之后,上涨趋势恢复

42:31 - 42:34

EN: and became a broader bull channel.

ZH: 不过变成了更宽的通道

42:34 - 42:37

EN: It was very tight here and became broader here.

ZH: 这里非常窄,然后在这里变得更宽

42:42 - 42:46

EN: I began with talking about many ways to buy in a very Tight Bull Channel.

ZH: 这节课我先是讲了在窄上涨通道中各种买入的方法

Slide 023

Time: 42:45

Slide 023

Bilingual Transcript

42:46 - 42:50

EN: Again, when the channel is tight you should only be looking to buy.

ZH: 反复强调,如果通道很窄,你应该只考虑做多

42:50 - 42:52

EN: It’s a breakout on a higher timeframe chart.

ZH: 因为在更高的时间周期上它就是一次突破

42:52 - 42:56

EN: And next I talked about where to put stops – if you’re buying in a bull trend,

ZH: 然后我讲了如何设置止损——如果你在上涨趋势中买入

42:56 - 43:00

EN: you should be putting your stop below the most recent major Higher Low

ZH: 你应该把止损放在最近一个重要的低点下方

43:00 - 43:02

EN: - and where to take profits.

ZH: ——还讲了如何止盈

43:02 - 43:07

EN: Your minimum goal is always one times Actual Risk if it’s a trend,

ZH: 在趋势中,最低目标是1倍实际风险

43:07 - 43:14

EN: because if it’s a trend, the probability of making your profit

ZH: 因为既然是趋势,先达到目标位而不是先打掉止损的概率至少是60%

43:11 - 43:14

EN: before hitting your stop is 60% or higher.

ZH: 因为既然是趋势,先达到目标位而不是先打掉止损的概率至少是60%

43:14 - 43:19

EN: If one times Actual Risk is too small, then go for one times Initial Risk.

ZH: 如果实际风险太小,那就选择1倍初始风险

43:20 - 43:24

EN: And if the trend is strong, try to swing at least half of your trade.

ZH: 如果趋势很强,至少应该持有一半的头寸做波段交易

43:24 - 43:26

EN: Do not scalp your entire position.

ZH: 不要剥头皮止盈全部头寸

43:26 - 43:30

EN: And finally, all channels, whether or not they’re tight,

ZH: 最后,所有的通道,不管是宽是窄,

43:30 - 43:32

EN: evolve into Trading Ranges.

ZH: 都会变成震荡区间

43:36 - 43:37

EN: I’m Al Brooks.

ZH: 我是阿尔·布鲁克斯

43:37 - 43:39

EN: Thank you for watching the Brooks Trading Course.

ZH: 感谢观看布鲁克斯交易课程

43:39 - 43:44

EN: This is the fourth of four videos on trading Tight Bull Channels.

ZH: 如何交易窄上涨通道的4节课,到这里就全部讲完了