Skip to content
Price Action Encyclopedia Index

al-brooks-course

44C - Trading Tight Bear Channels

Raw transcript and slide notes for 44C - Trading Tight Bear Channels.

Overview

  • Slides: 17
  • Transcript segments: 542
  • Status: 自动按 slide 时间线归档;核心概念和长期笔记可以在每个 slide 的 Study Notes 下继续整理。

Source Media

Transcript 001

Time: 00:02

Bilingual Transcript

00:02 - 00:03

EN: This is Al Brooks.

ZH: 你好,我是阿尔·布鲁克斯

00:03 - 00:05

EN: Thank you for watching the Brooks Trading Course.

ZH: 感谢观看布鲁克斯交易课程

00:05 - 00:09

EN: This is the third of four videos on trading Tight Bear Channels.

ZH: 这是如何交易窄下降通道的第3节课

Slide 001

Time: 00:12

Slide 001

Bilingual Transcript

00:13 - 00:15

EN: If a channel is not particularly tight,

ZH: 如果通道不是特别窄

00:15 - 00:19

EN: sometimes bulls will buy and scale in lower.

ZH: 有的多头会用限价单买入,并在更低的价格加仓

00:19 - 00:23

EN: I think it’s very important to pay attention to whether

ZH: 观察多头是否能赚钱非常重要

00:22 - 00:23

EN: or not the bulls can make money.

ZH: 观察多头是否能赚钱非常重要

00:23 - 00:27

EN: If it’s difficult for the bulls to make money, you should not be buying.

ZH: 如果多头很难赚钱,那就不应该买入

00:27 - 00:28

EN: You should only sell.

ZH: 只应该做空

Slide 002

Time: 00:30

Slide 002

Bilingual Transcript

00:32 - 00:36

EN: The market broke out, a series of bear bars, and then it pulls back.

ZH: 连续的阴线,向下跌破,然后反弹

00:36 - 00:41

EN: As soon as you pull back, then the market is in a channel phase.

ZH: 一旦反弹,市场就进入了通道阶段

00:41 - 00:43

EN: So a spike, pullback, and then a channel.

ZH: 所以是急速下跌、反弹、然后通道

00:43 - 00:49

EN: Even though this is very, very tight here and it’s a breakout

ZH: 这里,非常非常窄的下降通道,而且在更高的时间周期上是突破

00:47 - 00:54

EN: on a higher timeframe chart, on this chart I would call it

ZH: 这里,非常非常窄的下降通道,而且在更高的时间周期上是突破 在这张图上,它也处于一个大的窄下降通道里面

00:50 - 00:54

EN: a very Tight Bear Channel within a larger Tight Bear Channel.

ZH: 在这张图上,它也处于一个大的窄下降通道里面

01:00 - 01:06

EN: What’s happening here is that every new low, bears are taking partial profits,

ZH: 这里发生的情况是,每次创新低的时候, 都有空头在止盈部分仓位

01:06 - 01:10

EN: taking partial profits, taking partial profits, and that’s causing pullbacks.

ZH: 止盈一部分,止盈一部分,从而造成了反弹

01:11 - 01:16

EN: And inexperienced bulls are buying above all of these bars

ZH: 一些没有经验的多头会在这些阳线上方买入,不断亏钱

01:14 - 01:16

EN: and losing money constantly.

ZH: 一些没有经验的多头会在这些阳线上方买入,不断亏钱

01:16 - 01:20

EN: They’re buying because the risk is small, and beginners only think about risk.

ZH: 他们买入是因为风险看起来很小——新手只考虑风险

01:20 - 01:22

EN: They don’t think about probability.

ZH: 他们不考虑概率

01:22 - 01:26

EN: When the pullbacks only last a bar or two and do not go up very far,

ZH: 当反弹只持续一两根K线且涨幅不大时

01:26 - 01:30

EN: it’s virtually impossible to make money, and therefore traders should only sell.

ZH: 做多几乎不可能赚钱,所以只能做空

01:31 - 01:34

EN: Once the bears start to see little pullbacks,

ZH: 空头看到反弹很小

01:34 - 01:38

EN: they begin to sell pullbacks and take profits at new lows,

ZH: 他们会在反弹时卖出,然后在跌到新低的时候止盈

01:38 - 01:41

EN: and the result is you keep getting small pullbacks.

ZH: 结果就导致不断的出现小反弹

01:41 - 01:45

EN: You have inexperienced bulls buying below bars hoping for a reversal,

ZH: 新手交易者在K线下方用限价单买入,希望能反转

01:45 - 01:46

EN: and they keep getting trapped.

ZH: 结果一直被套牢

01:46 - 01:50

EN: Or they’ll buy above a bull bar betting on a reversal,

ZH: 或者他们在阳线上方买入,押注反转,一直被套牢

01:49 - 01:50

EN: and they keep getting trapped.

ZH: 或者他们在阳线上方买入,押注反转,一直被套牢

01:50 - 01:54

EN: Not enough buyers following them, and the market continues down.

ZH: 除了他们以外,没有足够多的买盘,市场不断下跌

02:02 - 02:07

EN: Most bulls, most experienced bulls, are unwilling to buy these reversals

ZH: 大多数多头,大多数有经验的多头,不愿意在这里抄底

02:07 - 02:11

EN: because they know the pullbacks are only lasting a bar or two

ZH: 因为他们知道反弹只持续一两根K线

02:11 - 02:13

EN: and do not go up high enough to make money.

ZH: 涨幅太小,赚不到钱

02:14 - 02:20

EN: Nobody’s holding onto longs for swings up, and nobody’s buying more higher.

ZH: 没有多头会坚定持有做上涨波段, 更没有人在上涨时盈利加仓

02:20 - 02:25

EN: Therefore, these buys are all terrible, and in fact, if anything,

ZH: 因此这些做多入场点都是非常糟糕的, 如果一定要交易的话,

02:25 - 02:29

EN: you should be looking to sell exactly where you see buy setups.

ZH: 你应该在这些所谓的买点卖出做空

02:29 - 02:31

EN: The pullbacks are too small.

ZH: 反弹太小

02:31 - 02:36

EN: A Small Pullback Bear Trend, a very Tight Channel – you should only sell.

ZH: 反弹很小的下降趋势,非常窄的通道,只能做空

02:38 - 02:42

EN: When a channel is tight, every reversal is probably going to be minor.

ZH: 这么窄的通道,每次上涨都只是小反转

02:43 - 02:46

EN: Until you get a very strong minor reversal,

ZH: 在看到非常强势的小反转之前

02:46 - 02:49

EN: you have to bet that every reversal is going to be minor.

ZH: 只能押注每次上涨都是小反转

02:49 - 02:53

EN: Even the first strong reversal probably is minor

ZH: 第1次上涨即使非常强势,它也是小反转

02:53 - 02:56

EN: and the bulls will need a Major Trend Reversal,

ZH: 多头需要一个大反转的结构——

02:56 - 02:59

EN: a test back down to the low, and then a reversal up from there.

ZH: 跌回到前期低点附近,然后从那里开始形成大的反转

03:00 - 03:02

EN: This is a minor reversal.

ZH: 这只是小反转

03:02 - 03:05

EN: Every one of these reversals is minor.

ZH: 这些都只是小反转

03:05 - 03:07

EN: This is a very strong minor reversal.

ZH: 这是一个非常强的小反转

03:07 - 03:09

EN: When you finally get a strong minor reversal,

ZH: 首先要看到像这样强势的小反转

03:09 - 03:12

EN: then the bulls will start looking for a swing up.

ZH: 多头才会开始押注上涨波段的机会

Slide 003

Time: 03:15

Slide 003

Bilingual Transcript

03:20 - 03:24

EN: Every bear trend is constantly forming Wedge Bottoms.

ZH: 下降趋势总是在不断地形成楔形底

03:24 - 03:27

EN: Every bull trend is constantly forming Wedge Tops.

ZH: 上涨趋势总是在不断地形成楔形顶

03:27 - 03:32

EN: A Wedge Bottom does not mean that the reversal will be major.

ZH: 楔形底并不代表会有大反转

03:32 - 03:35

EN: When the Wedge is this small and the channel is this tight,

ZH: 当楔形结构很小,而且通道这么窄的时候

03:35 - 03:40

EN: it’s a minor reversal, and it’ll lead to lower prices.

ZH: 它只会是小反转,然后继续下跌

03:40 - 03:43

EN: Every new low, you can keep redrawing Wedges.

ZH: 每次创新低之后,都可以画出新的楔形底

03:43 - 03:45

EN: So one, two, three.

ZH: 1,2,3

03:45 - 03:46

EN: You break to a new low.

ZH: 跌到新低

03:46 - 03:48

EN: One, two, three.

ZH: 1,2,3

03:48 - 03:49

EN: It doesn’t matter.

ZH: 无所谓

03:49 - 03:53

EN: When the channel is tight, Wedges are not reversals.

ZH: 窄通道里面不数3推楔形

03:53 - 03:57

EN: They’ll lead to bear flags and not bull trends.

ZH: 它们后面最多是反弹(熊旗),而不是上涨趋势

03:59 - 04:03

EN: On a smaller timeframe chart – this is a 5-minute chart,

ZH: 在更小的时间周期上——这是5分钟图

04:03 - 04:06

EN: but on a smaller timeframe chart, you can look at this and say,

ZH: 在更小的时间周期上,你会发现:

04:06 - 04:16

EN: “Ah, it’s a Wedge Bottom, and we’re getting a bear breakout

ZH: “啊,这是一个楔形底,加速向下跌破了” 75%的时候跌破失败,会涨回到通道的上沿,也就是这里

04:09 - 04:16

EN: below the Wedge Bottom.” 75% chance you’ll get a reversal up

ZH: “啊,这是一个楔形底,加速向下跌破了” 75%的时候跌破失败,会涨回到通道的上沿,也就是这里

04:13 - 04:16

EN: to the top of the channel, right here.

ZH: “啊,这是一个楔形底,加速向下跌破了” 75%的时候跌破失败,会涨回到通道的上沿,也就是这里

04:16 - 04:18

EN: You might be able to trade it on a 1-minute chart.

ZH: 也许在1分钟的图上能做多剥头皮

04:18 - 04:22

EN: I would recommend against it when the 5-minute channel is this strong.

ZH: 但我并不推荐这样做,因为5分钟的趋势太强了

04:22 - 04:29

EN: However, on the 5-minute chart, remember, the target from the reversal up

ZH: 不过我希望你们可以记住,加速突破通道失败之后, 反转上涨的第一个目标是测试通道的上沿

04:26 - 04:29

EN: from the bottom of the channel is a test of the top of the channel.

ZH: 不过我希望你们可以记住,加速突破通道失败之后, 反转上涨的第一个目标是测试通道的上沿

04:30 - 04:33

EN: If you’re buying on a stop above the high of this bull reversal bar,

ZH: 如果在这个反转阳线的上方用突破单买入

04:33 - 04:35

EN: you’re already at the target.

ZH: 你已经在目标位了

04:35 - 04:42

EN: Realistically, it’s probably not going to go much above your entry price,

ZH: 所以买入之后不会涨很多,更有可能会亏钱

04:40 - 04:42

EN: and therefore you’re probably going to lose money.

ZH: 所以买入之后不会涨很多,更有可能会亏钱

04:50 - 04:53

EN: In addition, whenever the market is in a strong bear trend,

ZH: 而且,只要市场处于强下降趋势

04:53 - 04:55

EN: you should not be buying at all.

ZH: 就根本不应该买入

04:55 - 05:02

EN: Some bulls will start buying with limit orders

ZH: 在看到大幅的反弹之后,一些多头会开始用限价单买入

04:58 - 05:02

EN: when you start getting pretty good size minor reversals.

ZH: 在看到大幅的反弹之后,一些多头会开始用限价单买入

05:02 - 05:07

EN: However, you should never be buying with a stop order

ZH: 在窄下降通道中,你绝对不应该用突破单买入

05:05 - 05:13

EN: when the market is in a Tight Channel because the market is only going

ZH: 在窄下降通道中,你绝对不应该用突破单买入 因为反弹最多只持续一两根K线,涨幅太小,赚不到钱

05:08 - 05:13

EN: to reverse up for a bar, maybe 2 bars, and not high enough up to make money.

ZH: 因为反弹最多只持续一两根K线,涨幅太小,赚不到钱

05:14 - 05:17

EN: Remember, it’s a small pullback channel.

ZH: 要知道,这是一个很窄的下降通道

05:17 - 05:18

EN: Pullbacks are small.

ZH: 反弹非常小

05:18 - 05:21

EN: If you’re buying with a stop, you’re buying reasonably far,

ZH: 如果你用突破单买入,就相当于是买在高位——

05:21 - 05:26

EN: relatively far above the low, and odds are it’s not going to go much higher.

ZH: 买在通道的上沿,几乎不会再有什么上涨了

Slide 004

Time: 05:30

Slide 004

Bilingual Transcript

05:35 - 05:38

EN: Every breakout becomes a channel,

ZH: 突破都会变成通道

05:38 - 05:41

EN: and every channel eventually becomes a Trading Range.

ZH: 通道最终都会变成震荡区间

05:41 - 05:48

EN: And sometimes when a market starts to enter a Trading Range

ZH: 有时当窄下降通道中出现震荡区间的时候, 多头会在跌到新低的时候买入

05:45 - 05:48

EN: in a very Tight Bear Channel, bulls will start to buy new lows

ZH: 有时当窄下降通道中出现震荡区间的时候, 多头会在跌到新低的时候买入

05:48 - 05:54

EN: and start to scale in because when you start to get bigger pullbacks

ZH: 并在更低的价格加仓,因为如果反弹开始变大、变得更频繁

05:52 - 05:58

EN: and more frequent pullbacks, the odds are the market

ZH: 并在更低的价格加仓,因为如果反弹开始变大、变得更频繁 那么市场大概率很快就会进入震荡区间

05:56 - 05:58

EN: will soon begin enter a Trading Range.

ZH: 那么市场大概率很快就会进入震荡区间

05:58 - 06:03

EN: And if it’s in a Trading Range, bulls can begin to make money

ZH: 如果确实是震荡区间的话,多头逢低买入并加仓,是可以赚到钱的

06:01 - 06:03

EN: by buying lows and scaling in lower.

ZH: 如果确实是震荡区间的话,多头逢低买入并加仓,是可以赚到钱的

06:05 - 06:09

EN: For example, we have a Double Bottom, 2 bull bars here,

ZH: 比如这里,有一个双底,这里有两根阳线

06:09 - 06:12

EN: 2 bull bars here, and we have a Micro Double Bottom here.

ZH: 左边也有两根阳线,而且有一个小双底

06:12 - 06:14

EN: We went up, we went up again.

ZH: 上涨、下跌,再次上涨

06:14 - 06:16

EN: We’re starting to get some two-sided trading.

ZH: 开始看到一些双向交易

06:16 - 06:19

EN: Some bulls will place limit orders to buy at the prior low

ZH: 一些多头会在前期低点挂限价买单

06:19 - 06:23

EN: and scale in more lower, and then use a wide stop.

ZH: 并在更低的价格加仓,使用较宽的初始止损

06:23 - 06:27

EN: Maybe a stop based upon a Measured Move down from this,

ZH: 比如放在这个小区间的MM目标位下方

06:27 - 06:28

EN: maybe a little bit more than that.

ZH: 或者放得更宽一些

06:32 - 06:36

EN: For example, the bars here are maybe 4 points tall.

ZH: 例如,假设这些K线的平均高度是4个点

06:36 - 06:37

EN: Reasonably big bars.

ZH: 相对比较大(注:对于当时2000点不到的指数而言)

06:37 - 06:43

EN: Instead of adding on 1 point below this low, a bull might buy more 2 points

ZH: 多头不会在下方1个点就急着加仓, 而是从2个点的地方开始加仓,

06:42 - 06:47

EN: below and then more again 4 points below and use a wide stop.

ZH: 多头不会在下方1个点就急着加仓, 而是从2个点的地方开始加仓, 然后4个点再次加仓,使用宽止损

06:56 - 07:04

EN: Normally you might risk 4 or 5 points, but when the bars are big like this

ZH: 通常需要承担四五个点的风险, 但当K线这么大、波动这么大的时候,风险可能会翻倍

07:00 - 07:04

EN: and the range is big like this, you have to risk maybe double that,

ZH: 通常需要承担四五个点的风险, 但当K线这么大、波动这么大的时候,风险可能会翻倍

07:04 - 07:09

EN: and instead of scaling in 1 point below or 2 points below with the bars big

ZH: 如果平时是每隔1个点就加仓,现在波动翻倍了

07:09 - 07:13

EN: and the range big, you maybe scale in 2 and 4 points below.

ZH: 所以要改成每隔2个点加仓

07:15 - 07:18

EN: Some bull will buy two or three times this way.

ZH: 一些多头会用这种方式加仓两到三次

07:19 - 07:21

EN: Would they buy five or ten times this way?

ZH: 他们会以这种方式加仓5次、10次吗?

07:21 - 07:22

EN: No.

ZH: 不会

07:23 - 07:25

EN: And if you’re going to have to scale in five times,

ZH: 如果需要加仓五次

07:25 - 07:29

EN: you have to assume that you’re buying in a strong bear trend,

ZH: 那么说明你在一个很强的下降趋势中买入

07:29 - 07:32

EN: not in a bear leg in what will become a Trading Range.

ZH: 而不是在一个即将变成震荡区间的下跌波段中买入

07:32 - 07:35

EN: You have to assume that you’re going to lose money.

ZH: 你必须假设这样做会亏钱

07:36 - 07:40

EN: So let’s say you bought here and then scaled in a couple times

ZH: 假设你在这里买入,然后加仓两三次

07:40 - 07:42

EN: and used a stop 10 points down.

ZH: 把初始止损放在10个点外面

07:42 - 07:44

EN: How does the math work out?

ZH: 数学期望是多少?

07:49 - 07:51

EN: Are you going to let this stop be hit?

ZH: 你会让这个止损被打到吗?

07:51 - 07:55

EN: No, you’re only going to be using the stop as a catastrophic stop.

ZH: 不能打到,这只是一个防止意外的保护性止损

07:55 - 08:00

EN: You’re buying because you believe the market is going to go into a Trading Range

ZH: 你买入做多,是因为你相信市场即将进入震荡区间

08:00 - 08:03

EN: and that new lows are going to come back above breakout points.

ZH: 在创新低之后,会反弹到突破点的上方

08:03 - 08:06

EN: We broke to a new low, went above the breakout point.

ZH: 之前跌破创新低,然后反弹超过了突破点

08:06 - 08:07

EN: Broke to a new low.

ZH: 再次跌破创新低

08:07 - 08:12

EN: You’re betting that this breakout eventually will come back

ZH: 你押注最终会反弹到突破点的上方

08:11 - 08:12

EN: above this breakout point.

ZH: 你押注最终会反弹到突破点的上方

08:12 - 08:15

EN: But you know it could fall a number of bars first.

ZH: 但你知道可能会先下跌几根K线

08:15 - 08:17

EN: You’re going to use a wide stop.

ZH: 所以用比较宽的初始止损

08:18 - 08:20

EN: Again, you’re not planning on letting that stop be hit.

ZH: 再次强调,你并不打算让那个止损真的被碰到

08:20 - 08:25

EN: However, it’s a catastrophic stop, just in case the market keeps going down

ZH: 它的作用是防止意外,以防市场突然崩盘

08:25 - 08:28

EN: or in case you lose electricity or in case something happens,

ZH: 或者以防断电、以防一些突发事件,

08:28 - 08:31

EN: and you have to run out and handle a family emergency.

ZH: 那时你必须离开,去处理紧急情况

08:31 - 08:35

EN: You want to have some stop there to avoid a catastrophe,

ZH: 所以需要设置止损,防止灾难性的大亏

08:35 - 08:37

EN: in case the market just kept selling off all day.

ZH: 以防市场就这样下跌一整天

08:41 - 08:45

EN: These scale-in bulls know it’s in a bear trend; however,

ZH: 这些加仓的多头知道这是一个下降趋势;

08:45 - 08:50

EN: they’re hoping that this is a sign that the market is transitioning

ZH: 然而,他们认为市场正在过渡到震荡区间——确实如此

08:48 - 08:50

EN: into a Trading Range, and it did.

ZH: 然而,他们认为市场正在过渡到震荡区间——确实如此

08:50 - 08:52

EN: It did become a Trading Range.

ZH: 确实变成震荡区间了

08:52 - 08:54

EN: It took a lot of bars before it became clear,

ZH: 很多根K线之后,才看出它是震荡区间

08:54 - 08:59

EN: but some bulls will take a buy here, buy more 2 points lower, 4 points lower,

ZH: 但一些多头会在这里挂单买入,在下方2个点、4个点加仓

08:59 - 09:02

EN: and then place a limit order to get out at their original entry.

ZH: 然后把限价卖单挂在初始的入场价格

09:02 - 09:04

EN: They get out breakeven on their first trade,

ZH: 涨回来以后,初始仓位打平

09:04 - 09:09

EN: 2 points profit on their second, and then 4 points profit on their third.

ZH: 第1次加仓的部分赚两个点,第2次加仓的部分赚4个点,

Slide 005

Time: 09:15

Slide 005

Bilingual Transcript

09:18 - 09:24

EN: These bulls who bought at this low, 2 points lower

ZH: 他们最初在这个低点买入,在下方2个点、4个点加仓, 最终一共赚了6个点

09:21 - 09:24

EN: and 4 points lower, ended up with a total of 6 points profit.

ZH: 他们最初在这个低点买入,在下方2个点、4个点加仓, 最终一共赚了6个点

09:33 - 09:36

EN: On the other hand, if their stop was hit and let’s say

ZH: 然而,如果止损真的被打到

09:36 - 09:41

EN: they bought more two more times – so let’s say they bought a first entry,

ZH: 假设他们又加仓了一次(总共买了4次)——第1次

09:41 - 09:43

EN: a second entry, a third entry, a fourth entry

ZH: 第2次,第3次,第4次

09:43 - 09:48

EN: - and then their stop was hit, they would lose a total of 28 points.

ZH: 然后被一起止损,总的亏损是28个点

Slide 006

Time: 09:50

Slide 006

Bilingual Transcript

09:54 - 10:00

EN: That means these scale-in bulls, the bulls who were buying

ZH: 也就是说,那些逢低买入并每隔两个点就加仓的多头, 冒着最多亏损28个点的风险

09:57 - 10:00

EN: and scaling in lower, were risking 28 points.

ZH: 也就是说,那些逢低买入并每隔两个点就加仓的多头, 冒着最多亏损28个点的风险

10:00 - 10:04

EN: It turns out in this particular case they made 6 points,

ZH: 在这段行情里最终赚了6个点

10:04 - 10:06

EN: but they were risking 28 points.

ZH: 但他们冒着28个点的风险

10:06 - 10:08

EN: And how can the math possibly work out for that?

ZH: 从数学的角度,这怎么可能说得过去?

10:12 - 10:16

EN: You need a positive Trader’s Equation to take a trade.

ZH: 想要赚钱,需要数学期望为正

10:16 - 10:19

EN: Scaling in increases your probability, which is good,

ZH: 加仓增加了胜率,这是好的

10:19 - 10:21

EN: but it also increases your risk.

ZH: 但它也让风险大幅增加了

10:27 - 10:35

EN: However, you probably need a probability of 80% or more to risk 28 points

ZH: 如果冒着28个点的风险,只赚6个点, 就需要超过90%的胜率

10:32 - 10:35

EN: and end up making only 6 points on the trade.

ZH: 如果冒着28个点的风险,只赚6个点, 就需要超过90%的胜率

10:39 - 10:46

EN: You pay for a great probability trade with bad risk/reward,

ZH: 为了提高胜率,把盈亏比变得非常糟糕——利润小,或者风险大

10:42 - 10:46

EN: which usually means the reward is small and/or the risk is big.

ZH: 为了提高胜率,把盈亏比变得非常糟糕——利润小,或者风险大

10:46 - 10:49

EN: In this particular case, you get both.

ZH: 而这里是利润小,而且风险大

10:49 - 10:54

EN: You have a small reward relative to your risk, and the risk is relatively large.

ZH: 相对来说,利润非常小,风险非常大

11:01 - 11:02

EN: Now, how can it work out?

ZH: 真的可以这样做吗?

11:02 - 11:05

EN: Well, if you’re using that wide stop,

ZH: 如果你设置了10个点的宽止损

11:05 - 11:09

EN: most of your losses are going to be less than 28 points.

ZH: 绝大部分亏损是小于28个点的

11:09 - 11:13

EN: Sometimes you’ll take the buy at that low and it will immediately go up,

ZH: 有时你的限价买单成交之后,市场立刻上涨

11:13 - 11:15

EN: and you’ll make 2 points immediately.

ZH: 很快就能赚到两个点(不需要加仓)

11:16 - 11:19

EN: Many of your winners are going to be more than 2 points.

ZH: 其中很多盈利是大于两个点的

11:19 - 11:24

EN: You might decide to hold on and maybe make 4 points or 6 points.

ZH: 如果你决定继续持有,最后也许能赚4个点、6个点

11:25 - 11:34

EN: Also, if the market’s going down, a lot of times you will not scale in

ZH: 此外,如果继续下跌,当你认为市场明显是单边下跌的时候, 你根本就不会加仓,而是直接提前止损

11:30 - 11:34

EN: if you think the market is clearly Always In Short or strongly short.

ZH: 此外,如果继续下跌,当你认为市场明显是单边下跌的时候, 你根本就不会加仓,而是直接提前止损

11:34 - 11:38

EN: For example, if you have 3 strong bear bars closing on their lows,

ZH: 例如,如果有连续3根强势的阴线收在最低

11:38 - 11:42

EN: the odds are the market’s going lower and you will not take the second buy,

ZH: 市场大概率会继续下跌,所以你就不会加仓

11:42 - 11:46

EN: and you might in fact exit the first buy with a 2 point loss.

ZH: 你会直接止损,亏两个点离场

Slide 007

Time: 11:50

Slide 007

Bilingual Transcript

11:57 - 12:02

EN: This is a very Tight Bear Channel, but if it’s a very Broad Bear Channel,

ZH: 这个下降通道非常窄,如果它很宽的话

12:02 - 12:07

EN: a skilled trader can win 90% of the time in a situation like this,

ZH: 一个剥头皮的高手在宽通道中可以拥有90%的胜率

12:07 - 12:10

EN: and his average win might be considerably bigger.

ZH: 而且平均的利润要远大于两个点

12:10 - 12:12

EN: It might be 8 points, 6 points.

ZH: 他可能赚得到6个点、8个点

12:12 - 12:13

EN: Let’s say it’s 8 points.

ZH: 假设是8个点

12:13 - 12:16

EN: If he takes 10 trades and he wins 9 times,

ZH: 如果他做了10笔交易,其中9笔盈利

12:16 - 12:19

EN: that would be a 72 point total profit.

ZH: 最终总的利润是72个点

12:19 - 12:30

EN: If he gets one loss – remember, I’m talking about winning 90% of the time

ZH: 在亏损的那一笔交易中,就算他真的亏了28个点, 也仍然远小于72个点的利润

12:24 - 12:30

EN: in a Broad Channel – his one loss of 28 points is far less

ZH: 在亏损的那一笔交易中,就算他真的亏了28个点, 也仍然远小于72个点的利润

12:28 - 12:30

EN: than his gain of 72 points.

ZH: 在亏损的那一笔交易中,就算他真的亏了28个点, 也仍然远小于72个点的利润

12:35 - 12:37

EN: In a Tight Channel, that’s not the case.

ZH: 在窄通道中并不能这样做

12:37 - 12:42

EN: In a Broad Channel it’s much easier to scale into longs and make money.

ZH: 在宽下降通道中,多头通过加仓的方式更容易赚到钱

12:43 - 12:44

EN: It’s much, much easier.

ZH: 比窄下降通道容易得多

12:44 - 12:47

EN: The probability of making money is much greater,

ZH: 赚钱的概率要更大

12:47 - 12:50

EN: the rewards are bigger, and the risk is smaller.

ZH: 而且利润更大、风险更小

12:50 - 12:55

EN: In a Tight Channel, traders often enter, and they quickly get disappointed,

ZH: 在窄下降通道中,多头入场之后,往往很快就感到失望

12:55 - 12:57

EN: and then they exit around breakeven.

ZH: 然后大约打平离场

12:59 - 13:04

EN: For example, let’s say you bought this low and the channel is very, very tight.

ZH: 例如,假设你在前期低点挂单买入,下降通道非常窄

13:04 - 13:06

EN: You bought more here, you bought more here, and you’re thinking,

ZH: 你在这里加仓,继续加仓,然后你心想:

13:06 - 13:11

EN: “Gosh, this is worse than I thought,” and you decide that instead of trying

ZH: “我靠,没想到空头这么强” 于是你放弃了原本的计划——

13:11 - 13:14

EN: to get out breakeven on your first entry and with a profit on your second

ZH: 初始仓位打平,加仓的部分赚钱

13:14 - 13:20

EN: and third entry, you’ll find your average entry price

ZH: 而是会想要在总的平均成本价格打平离场

13:17 - 13:20

EN: and just try to get out at your average entry price,

ZH: 而是会想要在总的平均成本价格打平离场

13:20 - 13:24

EN: and you’ll be exiting to avoid a loss rather than to make a profit.

ZH: 你觉得能不亏损就谢天谢地了,不再期待这笔交易能赚钱

13:29 - 13:35

EN: The average win, scaling in in a Tight Channel, might only be 2 to 4 points.

ZH: 在窄通道中加仓的平均收益可能只有2~4个点

13:41 - 13:49

EN: In this particular case, even if you win 90% of the time, 80% of the time,

ZH: 在这种行情下,就算胜率有80%,90%, 也几乎赚不到钱,所以不值得这么做

13:46 - 13:49

EN: you’re barely making enough money to make it worthwhile.

ZH: 在这种行情下,就算胜率有80%,90%, 也几乎赚不到钱,所以不值得这么做

13:49 - 13:55

EN: Even great traders will rarely buy below bars

ZH: 在窄下降通道里,再厉害的交易者也很难用这种方法赚钱

13:53 - 13:55

EN: and scale in when the channel is tight.

ZH: 在窄下降通道里,再厉害的交易者也很难用这种方法赚钱

13:55 - 13:58

EN: That’s the exact opposite of what you should be doing.

ZH: 这和你应该做的事情恰恰相反

13:58 - 14:02

EN: You should be selling above bars, betting that the reversals will fail.

ZH: 你应该在K线上方挂限价卖单,押注反转会失败

14:02 - 14:14

EN: However, if you are able to do it and use an appropriate stop and scale in,

ZH: 然而,想要做多的话,你必须要设置正确的止损、正确地加仓, 并且保证总的风险完全在承受范围之内

14:08 - 14:14

EN: and the risk is not greater than a size

ZH: 然而,想要做多的话,你必须要设置正确的止损、正确地加仓, 并且保证总的风险完全在承受范围之内

14:11 - 14:14

EN: that you can comfortably lose, then you can do it.

ZH: 然而,想要做多的话,你必须要设置正确的止损、正确地加仓, 并且保证总的风险完全在承受范围之内

14:14 - 14:18

EN: Theoretically it’s possible; in the real world, it’s a bad idea.

ZH: 理论上也许可行,但实际上是很糟糕的做法

14:18 - 14:21

EN: You have to do it perfectly just to make a little amount of money,

ZH: 即使做到完美,也只能赚一点点钱

14:21 - 14:24

EN: and if you do it anything less than perfect, you’re going to lose money.

ZH: 但凡有一点不完美,就会亏很多钱

14:24 - 14:26

EN: So it’s a bad strategy.

ZH: 所以这是一个糟糕的策略

14:26 - 14:30

EN: So do not buy lows when you see a Tight Channel.

ZH: 因此,当你看到窄下降通道时,不要抄底

Slide 008

Time: 14:35

Slide 008

Bilingual Transcript

14:35 - 14:41

EN: I always pay attention in a bear trend to whether

ZH: 在下降趋势中,我总是观察多头能不能赚钱

14:39 - 14:41

EN: or not the bulls can make money.

ZH: 在下降趋势中,我总是观察多头能不能赚钱

14:41 - 14:52

EN: If they can make money, then the bear trend is probably transitioning

ZH: 如果多头能赚钱,那么下降趋势可能正在转变成震荡区间, 那个时候我才会开始低买、高卖、剥头皮

14:44 - 14:52

EN: into a Trading Range, and then I will start to look to buy low,

ZH: 如果多头能赚钱,那么下降趋势可能正在转变成震荡区间, 那个时候我才会开始低买、高卖、剥头皮

14:48 - 14:52

EN: sell high, and scalp, in addition to selling.

ZH: 如果多头能赚钱,那么下降趋势可能正在转变成震荡区间, 那个时候我才会开始低买、高卖、剥头皮

14:52 - 14:55

EN: Obviously if it’s still in a bear trend, I want to be selling.

ZH: 当然,如果市场仍然处于下降趋势,我会做空

14:55 - 14:59

EN: But I can also add buying as well.

ZH: 但同时也可以做多剥头皮

Slide 009

Time: 15:00

Slide 009

Bilingual Transcript

15:03 - 15:08

EN: If a bull bought this low and scaled in lower, his stop is going to get hit.

ZH: 如果有人在这个低点挂单买入,并且在下方加仓, 他的止损会被打到,会亏钱

15:07 - 15:08

EN: He lost money.

ZH: 如果有人在这个低点挂单买入,并且在下方加仓, 他的止损会被打到,会亏钱

15:08 - 15:12

EN: If he buys any of these lows and scales in, he’s probably going to lose money.

ZH: 如果他在这些低点买入并加仓,大概率也是亏钱的

15:13 - 15:16

EN: If he bought this low, he’d get filled here.

ZH: 如果他在这个低点挂单买入,订单会在这里成交

15:16 - 15:17

EN: He was able to make a scalp.

ZH: 他能赚到一笔剥头皮的利润

15:17 - 15:21

EN: Some of the bulls would therefore buy additional lows.

ZH: 于是一些多头会继续在前一个低点挂限价买单

15:21 - 15:23

EN: With 2 or 3 big bear bars, I would not do it.

ZH: 如果左边有两三根大阴线,我就不会这么做

15:23 - 15:27

EN: But if a bull did it and he used a wide enough stop, he would avoid a loss

ZH: 但假设一个多头这么做了,他使用了足够宽的止损,

15:27 - 15:30

EN: and he probably could make money, at least in theory.

ZH: 他能够避免亏损,甚至能赚钱,至少理论上是这样

15:30 - 15:35

EN: This is a strong enough minor reversal – it went back above the breakout point

ZH: 这里的反弹幅度足够大,回到了突破点的上方

15:35 - 15:38

EN: - to make bulls start buying prior lows.

ZH: 于是多头开始在前期低点挂限价买单

15:38 - 15:40

EN: They’ll buy this low for a scalp up.

ZH: 他们会在这个低点挂单买入,做剥头皮交易

15:40 - 15:42

EN: They’ll buy this low for a scalp up.

ZH: 在这个低点挂单买入,做剥头皮交易

15:49 - 15:51

EN: A bear breakout, but the bars are not all that big,

ZH: 向下跌破,但阴线的体积并不大

15:51 - 15:54

EN: and after the bear breakout we got a bull bar,

ZH: 而且跌破之后是一根阳线

15:54 - 15:56

EN: and then we have a second bull bar here closing on its high.

ZH: 这里又有一根阳线,它收在最高

15:57 - 16:00

EN: We’re getting tails below bars and we’re getting reversals.

ZH: K线底部开始出现下影线,开始反转上涨

16:00 - 16:02

EN: Bear breakout, reversal.

ZH: 空头突破,反转

16:02 - 16:03

EN: Bear breakout, reversal.

ZH: 空头突破,反转

16:03 - 16:05

EN: So two-sided trading.

ZH: 此时做多做空都可以

16:05 - 16:07

EN: The breakouts are getting weaker

ZH: 突破变得越来越弱

16:07 - 16:10

EN: - a sign that the market might be transitioning into a Trading Range.

ZH: 这是市场正在转变为震荡区间的信号

16:18 - 16:24

EN: I would say this is not easy for the bulls to make money,

ZH: 我认为,在这里逢低买入,对多头而言赚钱还是有难度的

16:22 - 16:24

EN: buying here, buying here, buying here.

ZH: 我认为,在这里逢低买入,对多头而言赚钱还是有难度的

16:24 - 16:26

EN: However, if I did not buy – which I would not

ZH: 我不会在这种行情中做多

16:27 - 16:29

EN: - and then I see the bulls ultimately did make money,

ZH: ——但我发现,限价单多头最终确实能赚到钱了

16:29 - 16:31

EN: and that’s the second time they made money

ZH: 这是他们第2次赚钱了

16:31 - 16:34

EN: - they made money buying this low as well – then I would start thinking

ZH: 之前在这个低点挂单买入也赚钱了; 然后我会开始考虑

16:34 - 16:44

EN: that the market is probably transitioning from a Tight Bear Channel

ZH: 市场很可能正在从下降通道演变为震荡区间, 所以除了做空以外,在前期低点挂单做多也是可以的

16:38 - 16:44

EN: into a Trading Range, and in addition to taking shorts,

ZH: 市场很可能正在从下降通道演变为震荡区间, 所以除了做空以外,在前期低点挂单做多也是可以的

16:42 - 16:44

EN: I’ll start looking to buy at prior lows.

ZH: 市场很可能正在从下降通道演变为震荡区间, 所以除了做空以外,在前期低点挂单做多也是可以的

16:46 - 16:49

EN: The bulls know the market’s still Always In Short.

ZH: 多头知道市场仍然处于单边下跌

16:49 - 16:51

EN: All the way through here, it’s still Always In Short.

ZH: 一直到这里,仍然是下降趋势

16:52 - 16:56

EN: But the bulls are now starting to make money, and that’s a sign

ZH: 但多头现在开始赚钱了,这是一个信号

16:56 - 16:58

EN: that the market is transitioning into a Trading Range.

ZH: 表明市场正在往震荡区间过渡

Slide 010

Time: 17:05

Slide 010

Bilingual Transcript

17:05 - 17:07

EN: Bear channel, very tight.

ZH: 下降通道,非常窄

17:08 - 17:11

EN: Now if you buy this low, maybe you’d make a little scalp.

ZH: 如果你在这个低点挂单买入,也许能做一笔小的剥头皮

17:11 - 17:14

EN: If you buy this low, looks like you’d be trapped.

ZH: 如果在这个低点挂单买入,看起来会被套牢

17:14 - 17:16

EN: There’s a gap between this high and that low.

ZH: 这个高点和那个低点之间有缺口

17:17 - 17:19

EN: Buy this low, maybe you’d make a little bit of money.

ZH: 在这个低点挂单买入,也许能赚一点钱

17:19 - 17:21

EN: Buy this low, you’re trapped.

ZH: 在这个低点挂单买入,会被套牢

17:21 - 17:27

EN: Very difficult for bulls to make money,

ZH: 对多头来说,就算用宽止损并加仓,也很难赚到钱

17:23 - 17:27

EN: even scaling in low and using wide stops.

ZH: 对多头来说,就算用宽止损并加仓,也很难赚到钱

17:27 - 17:29

EN: And whenever you look at the market

ZH: 当你看盘的时候

17:29 - 17:32

EN: - let’s say you just turned on the screen right here.

ZH: ——假设这个时候你刚刚打开电脑

17:32 - 17:36

EN: First thing you look at, you say, “Well, it’s a very Tight Bear Channel.

ZH: 你的第一反应是:“嗯,下降通道非常窄,我只想做空”

17:35 - 17:42

EN: I only want to sell.” You might say, “Well, maybe I can buy,

ZH: 你的第一反应是:“嗯,下降通道非常窄,我只想做空” 你也可能会想:“也许做多也可以, 不过让我先看一下,多头能不能轻松地赚钱”

17:39 - 17:42

EN: but let me first see if it’s easy for bulls to make money,”

ZH: 你也可能会想:“也许做多也可以, 不过让我先看一下,多头能不能轻松地赚钱”

17:42 - 17:44

EN: and you start seeing gaps.

ZH: 然后你看到有很多缺口

17:44 - 17:47

EN: The pullbacks are only 1 bar, 1 bar, 1 bar.

ZH: 每次反弹只有1根K线,1根K线,1根K线

17:47 - 17:53

EN: Very difficult for bulls to make money, and because it’s difficult

ZH: 对多头来说,做多很难赚到钱,所以你不应该考虑买入

17:50 - 17:53

EN: for bulls to make money, you should not try to buy.

ZH: 对多头来说,做多很难赚到钱,所以你不应该考虑买入

17:53 - 17:54

EN: You should only be selling.

ZH: 只做空,不做多

17:54 - 17:57

EN: Especially, you should sell every attempt to reverse up,

ZH: 你尤其应该在每次反弹的时候卖出做空

17:57 - 17:59

EN: betting that they’ll fail.

ZH: 押注反转都会失败

18:04 - 18:09

EN: Here, if a bull bought this low, it turns out he could make a 1 point profit,

ZH: 如果一个多头在这个低点挂单买入,最终可以赚到1个点

18:09 - 18:12

EN: and maybe he’d have to risk a few points to be safe,

ZH: 但需要承担好几个点的风险

18:13 - 18:16

EN: but he did theoretically make money buying at that low.

ZH: 理论上在那个低点挂单买入确实能赚到钱

18:20 - 18:28

EN: Let’s say a bull therefore buys at this low right here and scales in lower.

ZH: 如果一个多头因此在这个低点挂单买入, 并且在下方1个点、2个点加仓

18:26 - 18:28

EN: 1 point lower, 2 points lower.

ZH: 如果一个多头因此在这个低点挂单买入, 并且在下方1个点、2个点加仓

18:33 - 18:36

EN: It had to go above the breakout point, his original entry,

ZH: 反弹必须超过突破点——即他的初始入场点

18:36 - 18:41

EN: for him to get out breakeven on his first trade

ZH: 这样他才能做到初始仓位打平、两次加仓的部分赚钱

18:39 - 18:41

EN: and with a profit on his second and third entry.

ZH: 这样他才能做到初始仓位打平、两次加仓的部分赚钱

18:41 - 18:42

EN: But look what it did.

ZH: 然而仔细看这里的价格行为

18:42 - 18:47

EN: It reached his entry price at that low and did not go above it,

ZH: 刚好碰到了他的初始入场价格,但没有能多涨1个tick

18:47 - 18:50

EN: and therefore he could not get out breakeven on this trade.

ZH: 所以他的限价卖单大概率无法顺利成交

18:50 - 18:53

EN: And if it starts to turn down, he’ll get out,

ZH: 在市场恢复下跌的时候,他需要止损离场

18:53 - 18:57

EN: like maybe below the low of this bar – which is a loss on this entry,

ZH: 比如在这根K线的低点下方——初始仓位亏损

18:57 - 19:00

EN: a profit on this entry, breakeven on this entry.

ZH: 第1次加仓打平,第2次加仓小赚,

19:00 - 19:03

EN: He’d get out basically breakeven on the trade.

ZH: 总体来说是一笔打平的交易

19:03 - 19:10

EN: However, he did not make money, and that is a warning to anyone looking to buy.

ZH: 这样做没有赚到钱,这对于所有想要做多的人来说是一个警告:别买!

19:08 - 19:10

EN: Stop buying.

ZH: 这样做没有赚到钱,这对于所有想要做多的人来说是一个警告:别买!

19:10 - 19:12

EN: Bulls are getting trapped and not making money.

ZH: 多头被套牢了,没有赚钱

19:13 - 19:17

EN: If the market is over here and I turn on my screen for the first time

ZH: 如果我打开电脑的时候,市场正好走到这里

19:17 - 19:25

EN: and I look at it, one of the first things I’m going to look at is whether

ZH: 我要关注的第一件事,就是限价单多头是否能通过加仓的方式赚钱

19:21 - 19:25

EN: or not the limit order bulls are making money scaling in below prior bars.

ZH: 我要关注的第一件事,就是限价单多头是否能通过加仓的方式赚钱

19:25 - 19:29

EN: And when I see that they’re trapped, I know the market is probably going lower,

ZH: 如果我看到他们被套牢了,那么我就知道大概率还会继续下跌

19:30 - 19:32

EN: so I’m only looking to sell.

ZH: 所以我只考虑做空

19:38 - 19:42

EN: In actual fact, theoretically if a person did buy

ZH: 事实上,如果一个多头在这个低点挂单买入, 他的订单会在这里成交

19:40 - 19:42

EN: at this low, they get filled here.

ZH: 事实上,如果一个多头在这个低点挂单买入, 他的订单会在这里成交

19:42 - 19:47

EN: Buy more 1 point lower, buy more 1 point lower, he would’ve had a 1 point loss.

ZH: 在下方1个点、2个点加仓,如果最后在这根阳线下方离场的话

19:47 - 19:55

EN: If he got out here below this bull bar, he would’ve had a 1 point loss

ZH: 他的初始仓位亏1个点,第1次加仓的部分亏2个ticks, 第2次加仓的部分赚1个点

19:51 - 19:55

EN: on his first entry, a 2 tick loss on his second, and a 1 point profit

ZH: 他的初始仓位亏1个点,第1次加仓的部分亏2个ticks, 第2次加仓的部分赚1个点

19:55 - 20:01

EN: on his third, and his total for the three entries would be a 2 tick loss.

ZH: 所以3次买入总共亏损了2个ticks(注:以及手续费)

20:10 - 20:14

EN: If you’re thinking about buying and you start looking at the screen over here

ZH: 如果你在考虑买入,但是看看这里和这里的行情

20:14 - 20:20

EN: or over here, you look back at things like this and you say,

ZH: 你会感叹:“兄弟啊,多头想要赚钱也太难了吧!”

20:17 - 20:20

EN: “Boy, it’s really difficult for the bulls to make money!”

ZH: 你会感叹:“兄弟啊,多头想要赚钱也太难了吧!”

20:20 - 20:23

EN: You have to conclude that the bears are very strong,

ZH: 所以你必须判断出空头非常强壮

20:23 - 20:26

EN: and you should stop trying to buy.

ZH: 不要再想着做多了

20:26 - 20:29

EN: If it’s too difficult for the bulls to make money

ZH: 如果对多头来说赚钱太难

20:29 - 20:33

EN: - you can see these bulls only made 1 point, these bulls lost money,

ZH: ——可以看到,这里多头只赚了1个点,而这里多头亏钱

20:33 - 20:37

EN: we’re getting gaps, we have a gap here – do not buy.

ZH: 空头制造了缺口,这里有缺口——那就不要买入

20:44 - 20:47

EN: As a bear, the market’s clearly in a bear trend.

ZH: 做空不香吗?市场显然处于下降趋势中

20:47 - 20:47

EN: I’m a bear.

ZH: 我是空头

20:47 - 20:49

EN: I’m looking to sell.

ZH: 我要做空

20:49 - 20:53

EN: I also want to pay attention to whether or not the bulls can make money,

ZH: 我时刻关注多头是否能赚钱

20:53 - 20:56

EN: and if I see the bulls having a very difficult time to make money

ZH: 如果我发现多头很难赚钱

20:56 - 21:00

EN: and if I see them losing money, that makes me more eager to sell.

ZH: 如果我看到多头在亏钱,就会更积极地做空

21:00 - 21:04

EN: So if I’m flat, I have to get short, and I’ll sell for any reason.

ZH: 假设目前我没有仓位,我一定会入场做空, 不管是做波段还是剥头皮

21:04 - 21:08

EN: The odds are if the bulls cannot make money, we’re going lower.

ZH: 既然多头赚不到钱,说明继续下跌的概率很大

21:08 - 21:10

EN: Probably quite a bit lower.

ZH: 至少会再跌一些

Slide 011

Time: 21:15

Slide 011

Bilingual Transcript

21:18 - 21:23

EN: The bulls at this point saw how hard it was for the bulls earlier to make money,

ZH: 此时,多头发现买入根本赚不到钱

21:23 - 21:27

EN: and therefore they become unwilling to buy, and the result

ZH: 于是他们不愿意再尝试了,

21:27 - 21:31

EN: is the reversals are very small and we have to go down a lot more

ZH: 就导致没有什么反弹,市场必须下跌非常多

21:31 - 21:35

EN: before the bulls will find a price low enough that they’ll buy.

ZH: 最终才会有人开始愿意买入

21:43 - 21:48

EN: With fewer bulls willing to buy, the chance of a bear breakout becomes higher.

ZH: 由于愿意买入的多头越来越少,向下跌破的可能性就变高了

21:48 - 21:53

EN: Again, a bull buying at this low, scaling in lower, barely made money.

ZH: 同样,如果多头在这个低点挂单买入,并且在下方加仓, 很难赚到钱

21:53 - 21:56

EN: He made a 1 point scalp on his second entry, breakeven on his first.

ZH: 加仓的部分赚1个点,初始仓位打平

21:56 - 21:58

EN: We only got a 2 bar pullback.

ZH: 反弹只持续了两根K线

22:03 - 22:05

EN: Eventually the bulls stop buying.

ZH: 最终多头停止买入

22:06 - 22:09

EN: It’s repeatedly very difficult for them to make money,

ZH: 对他们来说,赚钱始终非常困难

22:09 - 22:11

EN: and if the bulls stop buying,

ZH: 如果多头不再买入

22:11 - 22:14

EN: you can quickly get a bear breakout and follow-through.

ZH: 那么很快就会出现大阴线,并且有跟随

22:14 - 22:21

EN: And once you get that, you’re probably going to get

ZH: 一旦这样向下跌破,就至少会有小的第2段下跌—— 比如1,反弹,2

22:16 - 22:21

EN: at least a small second leg down – maybe Leg 1, pullback, Leg 2.

ZH: 一旦这样向下跌破,就至少会有小的第2段下跌—— 比如1,反弹,2

22:21 - 22:22

EN: Very Tight Channel.

ZH: 通道很窄

22:22 - 22:25

EN: More likely Leg 1, pullback, Leg 2.

ZH: 更有可能是大的1,反弹,2段

22:25 - 22:27

EN: That’s the minimum goal.

ZH: 那是空头的最低目标

Slide 012

Time: 22:30

Slide 012

Bilingual Transcript

22:33 - 22:36

EN: Some bulls who bought here might hold, hoping for a test

ZH: 一些在这里买入的多头可能会继续持有,

22:36 - 22:38

EN: of this Lower High or that Lower High.

ZH: 希望市场能反弹测试这个或这个高点

22:38 - 22:41

EN: But if they did, look what happened.

ZH: 如果继续持有的话,会发生什么?

22:41 - 22:46

EN: We have a Low 1 – this bar fell below that bar’s low – and now we have a Low 2.

ZH: 这里是低1——这根K线跌破这根K线是低1; 现在是低2

22:46 - 22:51

EN: Not only a Low 2, but the sell signal bar is a bear bar closing on its low.

ZH: 不仅是低2,而且做空信号K是阴线收在最低

22:51 - 22:56

EN: Any bull who bought for any reason, if he sees a Low 2

ZH: 不管多头在哪里买入,当他看到窄下降通道中的低2,

22:55 - 23:02

EN: and a very Tight Bear Channel, and the sell signal bar is a bear bar

ZH: 不管多头在哪里买入,当他看到窄下降通道中的低2, 而且做空信号K是阴线收在最低,多头就会止损离场

22:59 - 23:02

EN: closing on its low, the bulls are going to sell.

ZH: 而且做空信号K是阴线收在最低,多头就会止损离场

23:03 - 23:06

EN: The bears see that as well, and they’re going to sell.

ZH: 同时,空头当然也会在它的下方卖出做空

23:06 - 23:08

EN: And with the bulls and bears selling,

ZH: 当多头和空头都在卖出时

23:08 - 23:11

EN: pretty good chance you’ll get a breakout and a profitable trade.

ZH: 有很大的概率会向下跌破,带来一笔盈利的波段

23:12 - 23:16

EN: That’s one of the reasons why Low 2 sell signals work so well,

ZH: 这就是为什么低2做空入场点这么好的原因之一

23:16 - 23:18

EN: especially in very strong bear trends.

ZH: 尤其是在非常强的下降趋势中

23:18 - 23:20

EN: The bulls give up.

ZH: 多头放弃了

23:20 - 23:23

EN: They’ll hold for one attempt to resume the bear trend,

ZH: 下降趋势第1次尝试恢复的时候,他们还能坚持一下

23:23 - 23:25

EN: but they will not hold for a second,

ZH: 但他们不会坚持第2次

23:25 - 23:28

EN: especially if there’s a strong bear bar closing on its low.

ZH: 尤其如果有强势的阴线收在最低

23:36 - 23:40

EN: Why do we have this big bear bar closing on its low

ZH: 大阴线收在最低,而且有好的跟随,这是怎么形成的呢?

23:39 - 23:40

EN: and then a follow-through bar?

ZH: 大阴线收在最低,而且有好的跟随,这是怎么形成的呢?

23:40 - 23:47

EN: Because some bulls continue to hold, and they’re giving up.

ZH: 因为一些多头还没有离场,现在向下跌破,此时他们彻底放弃了

23:44 - 23:47

EN: This is the final bulls giving up on these bars.

ZH: 因为一些多头还没有离场,现在向下跌破,此时他们彻底放弃了

23:50 - 23:52

EN: You have a breakout and follow-through.

ZH: 大阴线跌破,有跟随阴线

23:52 - 23:53

EN: The bulls are giving up.

ZH: 多头正在放弃

23:53 - 23:57

EN: The bears will sell, betting that any reversal up will be minor

ZH: 空头会大量卖出,押注任何上涨都只是小反转

23:57 - 23:59

EN: and we’ll get at least a small second leg down.

ZH: 至少会有小的第2段下跌

24:00 - 24:04

EN: The bulls are selling out of their longs on these closes,

ZH: 在阴线收盘的时候,多头会止损离场

24:04 - 24:07

EN: and the bears will sell those closes as well.

ZH: 空头也会在它们的收盘卖出做空

24:14 - 24:19

EN: Now, I said the odds were, we’d get a second leg down – one, pullback, two.

ZH: 我说的第2段下跌是最低目标——1,反弹,2

24:19 - 24:22

EN: You might get three, four, five legs down,

ZH: 完全有可能会有第3、第4、第5段下跌

24:22 - 24:24

EN: but at a minimum you’re going to get a second leg down.

ZH: 但最低目标是第2段下跌

24:24 - 24:28

EN: And because of that, some bulls will look

ZH: 因此,一些多头想要在第2段下跌之后抄底

24:26 - 24:28

EN: to buy a reversal up from that second leg.

ZH: 因此,一些多头想要在第2段下跌之后抄底

24:34 - 24:36

EN: Now, what do these bulls do?

ZH: 这些多头会怎么做?

24:36 - 24:42

EN: Their thought is, okay,

ZH: 他们的想法是:之前多头在这个低点挂限价买单

24:38 - 24:42

EN: there were limit order bulls who bought below this low.

ZH: 他们的想法是:之前多头在这个低点挂限价买单

24:42 - 24:44

EN: I don’t have them indicated here.

ZH: (这里我没有把成交的框框画出来)

24:44 - 24:47

EN: They’re confident that eventually we’ll get back above this low,

ZH: 他们相信最终会反弹到这个低点上方

24:47 - 24:49

EN: even if we go down a long way.

ZH: 尽管先下跌了这么多

24:50 - 24:54

EN: Some of these bulls will buy more above a bull bar,

ZH: 其中一些多头会在一根阳线上方加仓

24:54 - 24:58

EN: betting that it’ll be the start of a reversal back above this breakout point

ZH: 押注会开始反弹,回到这个突破点上方

24:58 - 25:01

EN: and then they can get out breakeven on their first buy right here

ZH: 然后他们的初始仓位就可以打平

25:01 - 25:03

EN: and then with a profit on their lower buy.

ZH: 下方加仓的部分能够赚钱

25:04 - 25:05

EN: Here’s a bull bar.

ZH: 这里有一根阳线

25:05 - 25:07

EN: Are they going to buy above this bar?

ZH: 他们会在这根K线上方买入吗?

25:07 - 25:09

EN: No, because we just had a bear breakout,

ZH: 不会,因为左边是强势的空头突破

25:09 - 25:11

EN: and the odds are we’ll get a second leg down.

ZH: 至少会有第2段下跌

25:11 - 25:17

EN: After a second leg down, the bulls who bought at this low will buy

ZH: 在第2段下跌后,之前买入被套牢的多头会在阳线上方加仓

25:16 - 25:23

EN: above a bull bar and then try to get out breakeven on their first entry

ZH: 在第2段下跌后,之前买入被套牢的多头会在阳线上方加仓 希望能让初始仓位打平——确实成功了—— 然后加仓的部分可以赚到剥头皮的利润

25:20 - 25:23

EN: - which they were able to – and then with a scalper’s profit on their second.

ZH: 希望能让初始仓位打平——确实成功了—— 然后加仓的部分可以赚到剥头皮的利润

25:24 - 25:28

EN: Other bulls who did not take any of these buys know

ZH: 一些多头尽管之前没有买入

25:28 - 25:31

EN: that scale-in bulls will buy above this bull bar.

ZH: 但他们知道被套牢的多头会在这根阳线上方加仓

25:31 - 25:33

EN: Two legs down and a bull bar.

ZH: 因为已经有两段下跌,做多信号K是阳线

25:33 - 25:38

EN: And these bulls will also try to get out around that low, and guess what?

ZH: 于是他们也在这里买入,并且在前期低点止盈离场

25:38 - 25:44

EN: The bears know the bulls who bought here and scaled in lower are going to sell

ZH: 空头知道,那些在这里挂单买入并逢低加仓的多头, 会在价格反弹回来的时候离场,

25:44 - 25:52

EN: if it gets back there, and the bulls who only bought here

ZH: 之前没有买入,直接在这根阳线上方买入的多头,目标位也是这里

25:47 - 25:52

EN: and not earlier are going to try to get out at that low as well,

ZH: 之前没有买入,直接在这根阳线上方买入的多头,目标位也是这里

25:52 - 25:58

EN: and therefore the bears will sell here because they know the bulls are selling,

ZH: 所以空头会在这里挂限价卖单做空,至少做一笔剥头皮交易

25:56 - 25:58

EN: and the bears will try to scalp a short.

ZH: 所以空头会在这里挂限价卖单做空,至少做一笔剥头皮交易

Slide 013

Time: 26:05

Slide 013

Bilingual Transcript

26:07 - 26:11

EN: A bull reversal bar, bull bar.

ZH: 尽管是一根反转阳线,但不是好的买入机会

26:09 - 26:11

EN: Terrible for the bulls.

ZH: 尽管是一根反转阳线,但不是好的买入机会

26:11 - 26:12

EN: They’re losing money.

ZH: 多头一直在亏钱

26:12 - 26:16

EN: Really hard for bulls to make money even buying with limit orders.

ZH: 即使用限价单逢低买入,也很难赚到钱

26:16 - 26:18

EN: Eventually the bulls stop trying.

ZH: 最终多头不再尝试

26:18 - 26:22

EN: They know that when it’s that difficult to make money,

ZH: 他们知道,如果做多赚钱这么难,

26:22 - 26:26

EN: the market probably has to go lower before enough bulls will be willing to buy.

ZH: 说明市场必须下跌更多,直到有足够多的多头愿意买入

26:30 - 26:34

EN: As I said, to make money they often have to scale in repeatedly,

ZH: 就像之前所说的那样,如果多头必须要通过多次加仓才能赚钱

26:34 - 26:37

EN: and then the profit is small and the risk is big,

ZH: 而且利润很小、风险很大的话,

26:38 - 26:40

EN: and most bulls do not want to trade like that.

ZH: 大部分多头是不愿意这样做的

26:40 - 26:41

EN: That’s terrible math.

ZH: 数学期望太糟糕了

26:47 - 26:50

EN: You have to do it perfectly or you’re going to lose money.

ZH: 除非做到完美,否则就会亏钱

26:50 - 26:53

EN: Very few people are perfect all of the time,

ZH: 不可能一直完美发挥

26:53 - 26:55

EN: and therefore it’s a terrible strategy.

ZH: 所以这是一个糟糕的策略

26:55 - 26:58

EN: It’s a losing strategy even for really good traders,

ZH: 不管是多么厉害的交易员,这样做都会亏损的

26:58 - 27:01

EN: so that’s not how experts trade.

ZH: 所以专业的交易员不会这样做

27:01 - 27:03

EN: They do the opposite.

ZH: 他们反其道而行之——做空

27:02 - 27:03

EN: They’re selling.

ZH: 他们反其道而行之——做空

27:03 - 27:09

EN: Whenever they look at a chart and see that it’s very difficult

ZH: 当他们注意到多头很难赚钱,那些专业交易员就只考虑做空

27:06 - 27:09

EN: for bulls to make money, the experts are only looking to sell.

ZH: 当他们注意到多头很难赚钱,那些专业交易员就只考虑做空

Slide 014

Time: 27:15

Slide 014

Bilingual Transcript

27:16 - 27:19

EN: Let’s say you’re a bull and you bought for any reason.

ZH: 假设你是多头,出于某个原因买入了

27:19 - 27:20

EN: Let’s say you bought at this low.

ZH: 假设你在这个低点挂单买入

27:21 - 27:29

EN: You’re planning on getting out maybe after 2 or 3 consecutive bear bars,

ZH: 你的计划是:如果有连续两三根阴线的话就止损离场 尤其是跌到新低,有大阴线、有跟随

27:26 - 27:29

EN: especially a new low with a big bear bar and then a follow-through bar.

ZH: 你的计划是:如果有连续两三根阴线的话就止损离场 尤其是跌到新低,有大阴线、有跟随

27:30 - 27:37

EN: Well, one thing you could do is you could say, okay,

ZH: 其中一种选择是,看到空头突破,而且还有跟随, 你可以反手做空

27:33 - 27:37

EN: if I get that bear breakout and follow-through, I’m going to reverse to short.

ZH: 其中一种选择是,看到空头突破,而且还有跟随, 你可以反手做空

27:37 - 27:44

EN: So I buy at this low, get filled over here, and at this point I know that

ZH: 在这个低点挂限价买单,在这里成交; 到了这里,我知道我错了,于是反手做空

27:42 - 27:44

EN: I’m wrong and I’m going to reverse to short,

ZH: 在这个低点挂限价买单,在这里成交; 到了这里,我知道我错了,于是反手做空

27:44 - 27:52

EN: and it’ll fall at least the same distance,

ZH: 如果下跌相同的距离,我在这里止盈, 就能够把刚才的亏损赚回来

27:47 - 27:52

EN: and I’ll be able to get out and erase my loss.

ZH: 如果下跌相同的距离,我在这里止盈, 就能够把刚才的亏损赚回来

27:50 - 27:52

EN: I’ll make as much as what I lost.

ZH: 如果下跌相同的距离,我在这里止盈, 就能够把刚才的亏损赚回来

27:53 - 27:57

EN: It sounds good in theory, and it usually theoretically is possible to do.

ZH: 听起来不错,理论上是可行的

27:57 - 27:59

EN: What’s the one flaw?

ZH: 缺点是什么呢?

27:59 - 28:02

EN: Even experienced traders do not like to reverse.

ZH: 即使是很有经验的交易员,也不太喜欢立刻反向开仓

28:05 - 28:09

EN: It’s hard to quickly change your evaluation of the market.

ZH: 对市场的判断是很难快速改变的

28:10 - 28:12

EN: Emotions get in your way.

ZH: 情绪会阻止你这么做

28:12 - 28:16

EN: You don’t feel objective, and even experts rarely do it.

ZH: 会感觉不够客观,所以即使是专业交易员也很少这么做

28:16 - 28:20

EN: I sometimes do it, but I do not like to do it, and I rarely do it.

ZH: 我偶尔会反向开仓,但我并不喜欢这么做,所以很少

28:24 - 28:26

EN: Now, I’ll go back to what I’ve said countless times:

ZH: 现在,我要再讲一遍这句说了无数次的话:

28:26 - 28:29

EN: when a channel is tight, only look to sell.

ZH: 在窄下降通道中,只考虑做空

28:30 - 28:36

EN: Another reason for that is the buying strategies are losers,

ZH: 其中一个原因是,不管用什么方法做多都会亏钱,都是止损离场

28:34 - 28:36

EN: and you’re going to get out.

ZH: 其中一个原因是,不管用什么方法做多都会亏钱,都是止损离场

28:36 - 28:40

EN: Theoretically you could reverse to short and make up for the loss,

ZH: 理论上你可以反手做空并弥补亏损

28:40 - 28:42

EN: but you’re not going to do it often enough,

ZH: 但你无法经常这么做

28:42 - 28:45

EN: and the result is you’ll end up losing money.

ZH: 结果就是最终会亏钱

Slide 015

Time: 28:50

Slide 015

Bilingual Transcript

28:53 - 28:56

EN: We have a bear breakout and we have follow-through,

ZH: 空头突破,有好的跟随

28:56 - 28:58

EN: and now we’re channeling down.

ZH: 市场在通道中下跌

28:58 - 29:02

EN: This is a bear breakout on a higher timeframe chart.

ZH: 在更高的时间周期,它就是一次突破

29:02 - 29:04

EN: The odds are high that we’re going lower,

ZH: 继续下跌的概率很高

29:05 - 29:07

EN: so you’re thinking about getting short.

ZH: 所以只考虑做空

29:07 - 29:11

EN: The first thing you always have to determine is where a reasonable stop is.

ZH: 第一件事就是确定合理的止损在哪里

29:14 - 29:15

EN: You have several choices.

ZH: 这里有几个选择

29:15 - 29:19

EN: So let’s say the market is right here and you’re thinking about getting short.

ZH: 假设目前在这里,你在考虑做空

29:19 - 29:21

EN: You know it’s a very Tight Bear Channel.

ZH: 你知道这是一个非常窄的下降通道

29:21 - 29:24

EN: We’re probably going lower, and you’re going to go short.

ZH: 大概率会继续跌,所以你想做空

29:24 - 29:26

EN: Reasonable stops?

ZH: 止损放在哪里?

29:26 - 29:28

EN: Maybe above the top of the current bear leg,

ZH: 可以放在当前这个下跌波段的起跌点上方

29:28 - 29:30

EN: maybe above the top of the bear breakout,

ZH: 可以放在大阴线的起跌点上方

29:30 - 29:32

EN: maybe above the top of this bear trend.

ZH: 可以放在整个下降趋势的起跌点上方

29:32 - 29:34

EN: This is a major Lower High.

ZH: 它是一个重要的高点

29:34 - 29:36

EN: All are reasonable.

ZH: 这些都是合理的

29:42 - 29:46

EN: If you sell here, you choose any of the reasonable stops.

ZH: 想在这里卖出做空,先从中选择一个止损位置

29:46 - 29:48

EN: You know what your risk is per contract,

ZH: 这样你就知道每手合约的风险是多少

29:48 - 29:51

EN: and that determines how many contracts you can hold.

ZH: 这决定了你应该交易几手合约(注:止损距离决定仓位)

29:53 - 29:54

EN: You have to sell.

ZH: 你必须做空

29:54 - 29:55

EN: You know it’s going lower.

ZH: 因为你知道它还会继续下跌

29:56 - 29:57

EN: You see the bulls are trapped.

ZH: 你看到多头被套牢了

29:57 - 29:59

EN: The bulls are not making money.

ZH: 多头无法赚钱

29:59 - 30:03

EN: You can argue that we keep getting bad follow-through after every bear bar

ZH: 尽管每根阴线后的跟随都很糟糕

30:03 - 30:09

EN: - which is true; bear bar, doji, bear bar, bull bar, bear bar,

ZH: ——确实如此:阴线,十字星;阴线,阳线; 阴线,反转阳线——但通道实在太窄了

30:06 - 30:09

EN: bull reversal bar – but the channel is very tight,

ZH: ——确实如此:阴线,十字星;阴线,阳线; 阴线,反转阳线——但通道实在太窄了

30:09 - 30:12

EN: and therefore the odds are the market’s going lower.

ZH: 大概率市场会继续下跌

30:12 - 30:13

EN: So you have to sell.

ZH: 所以你必须卖出

30:13 - 30:15

EN: What’s the easiest way to sell?

ZH: 最简单的入场方式是什么?

30:15 - 30:16

EN: Just sell at the market

ZH: 直接市价卖出

30:16 - 30:19

EN: and put your stop where you know it has to go.

ZH: 然后把止损放在正确的位置

30:19 - 30:21

EN: Any one of these three stops is reasonable.

ZH: 这三个止损的选择都是合理的

30:21 - 30:24

EN: If you choose a tighter stop, it’s going to get hit more often,

ZH: 如果选择窄止损,它会更频繁的被打掉

30:24 - 30:27

EN: but the loss will be less than if you use a wider stop.

ZH: 但每次的亏损会比宽止损小很多

30:27 - 30:32

EN: But all three choices are reasonable, so choosing any is okay.

ZH: 总之,这三个都是合理的止损,任选其一即可

30:32 - 30:40

EN: After 10 trades, if you take the tight stop, you’ll end up

ZH: 用窄止损做100笔交易, 最终的利润和用宽止损是差不多的

30:35 - 30:40

EN: with about the same profit and loss as a trader who used the wider stop.

ZH: 用窄止损做100笔交易, 最终的利润和用宽止损是差不多的

30:45 - 30:49

EN: Again, a Tight Bear Channel – they always look weak.

ZH: 再次强调,窄下降通道——看上去总是很弱

30:49 - 30:50

EN: They always look like they’re about to reverse.

ZH: 好像随时要被反转了一样

30:51 - 30:57

EN: But if it’s a Tight Channel, very small pullbacks,

ZH: 但如果通道很窄,反弹非常小、而且很短暂, 那你就只能顺势做空

30:54 - 30:57

EN: pullbacks only brief, you have to get short.

ZH: 但如果通道很窄,反弹非常小、而且很短暂, 那你就只能顺势做空

30:57 - 30:59

EN: It’s a breakout on a higher timeframe chart.

ZH: 它在更高的时间周期上就是突破

31:05 - 31:10

EN: What’s the difference between trading a Tight Bear Channel

ZH: 那么在交易窄下降通道的时候,和突破有什么区别呢?

31:08 - 31:10

EN: and trading a breakout?

ZH: 那么在交易窄下降通道的时候,和突破有什么区别呢?

31:11 - 31:13

EN: Well, one difference is if it’s a breakout,

ZH: 其中一个区别是,在突破阶段,

31:13 - 31:17

EN: it’s much easier to sell at any time, including at the low.

ZH: 在任何时候卖出做空都比较容易,哪怕是在很低的价格

31:17 - 31:21

EN: If it’s a channel, a lot of traders do not like to sell

ZH: 如果是通道,很多人就不喜欢在下沿卖出

31:21 - 31:23

EN: at the low and they prefer to sell pullbacks.

ZH: 他们更想要在反弹的时候卖出

31:23 - 31:26

EN: So they might be selling above the high of the prior bar.

ZH: 比如在前期K线的高点上方挂限价卖单

Slide 016

Time: 31:30

Slide 016

Bilingual Transcript

31:35 - 31:38

EN: When the market’s doing this, you know it’s a bear trend.

ZH: 看到这样的价格行为,你知道这是一个下降趋势

31:38 - 31:40

EN: It’s a very Tight Channel.

ZH: 这是一个很窄的通道

31:40 - 31:45

EN: If you were to draw channel lines, you’d see that the channel is very tight.

ZH: 如果把通道线画出来,你会看到两条线几乎靠在一起

31:43 - 31:45

EN: The lines would be very close together.

ZH: 如果把通道线画出来,你会看到两条线几乎靠在一起

31:45 - 31:47

EN: So you know it’s going lower.

ZH: 所以你知道还会继续下跌

31:48 - 31:53

EN: For you to conclude that it’s going lower, you have to be at least 60% certain.

ZH: 能做出继续下跌的判断,说明你至少有60%确定

31:53 - 31:57

EN: It never feels like 60%, but you know it’s going lower.

ZH: 尽管好像永远都感觉不到60%那么自信,但你确实知道它会下跌

31:57 - 31:59

EN: That means you are 60%.

ZH: 所以你的潜意识里其实有60%的确定性

31:59 - 32:05

EN: As a trader, 60% probability is as good

ZH: 对于交易者而言,60%的概率已经是非常好的了, 所以你必须入场交易

32:02 - 32:05

EN: as it’s going to get, and you have to trade.

ZH: 对于交易者而言,60%的概率已经是非常好的了, 所以你必须入场交易

32:05 - 32:06

EN: You have to get short.

ZH: 必须做空

32:11 - 32:13

EN: And again, you could sell for any reason.

ZH: 你可以用任何方式开仓做空

32:13 - 32:23

EN: When I talk about selling closes, when I say “sell the close,”

ZH: 当我说“卖收盘”的时候,我的意思是在K线收盘的时候, 点击“市价卖出”,订单会在下一根K线开盘的时候成交

32:17 - 32:23

EN: what I mean is when the bar closes, you sell at the market

ZH: 当我说“卖收盘”的时候,我的意思是在K线收盘的时候, 点击“市价卖出”,订单会在下一根K线开盘的时候成交

32:20 - 32:23

EN: and you get filled at the start of the next bar.

ZH: 当我说“卖收盘”的时候,我的意思是在K线收盘的时候, 点击“市价卖出”,订单会在下一根K线开盘的时候成交

32:23 - 32:27

EN: Or you sell a second or two before this bar closes at the market,

ZH: 或者你在这根K线收盘前一两秒,点击市价卖出

32:27 - 32:30

EN: and you’ll get filled right around the close of this bar.

ZH: 那么订单就会在这根K线收盘前成交

32:30 - 32:34

EN: That’s the easiest way to get short in a very strong bear trend.

ZH: 这是在强下降趋势中最简单的入场方法

32:40 - 32:42

EN: Every reversal is minor.

ZH: 每次上涨都是小反转

32:42 - 32:49

EN: That means every reversal will become either a bear flag

ZH: 也就是说,每次上涨都会变成熊旗,然后继续下跌; 或者变成震荡区间,然后继续下跌

32:44 - 32:49

EN: and lead to lower prices or a Trading Range and lead to lower prices,

ZH: 也就是说,每次上涨都会变成熊旗,然后继续下跌; 或者变成震荡区间,然后继续下跌

32:49 - 32:53

EN: and therefore if you see a reversal, it’s going to fail,

ZH: 因此当你看到反弹的时候,你知道它会失败

32:53 - 32:59

EN: and you can sell a strong bull close, betting that the reversal up

ZH: 所以可以在强势阳线的收盘卖出,押注反转会失败

32:57 - 32:59

EN: is minor and that it will fail.

ZH: 所以可以在强势阳线的收盘卖出,押注反转会失败

33:02 - 33:05

EN: Again, if you cannot decide what to do, just sell at the market.

ZH: 如果无法决定该怎么做,就直接市价卖出

33:06 - 33:09

EN: Here, you can also sell on a stop below the low of a prior bar.

ZH: 这里,你也可以在前一根K线的低点下方用突破卖单做空

33:09 - 33:12

EN: We have a pullback.

ZH: 反弹之后,用突破单在前一根K线的下方卖出做空

33:10 - 33:12

EN: Sell on a stop right below its low.

ZH: 反弹之后,用突破单在前一根K线的下方卖出做空

33:14 - 33:17

EN: It doesn’t matter where you sold or for what reason you sold;

ZH: 不管你在哪里卖出、用什么方式卖出

33:17 - 33:20

EN: you just look to the left for a major Lower High

ZH: 只需要看左边,找到一个重要的高点

33:20 - 33:24

EN: or a significant top and you can use your stop there.

ZH: 或者一个明显的顶部,然后把止损放在那里

33:24 - 33:32

EN: If it’s a strong bear trend, it’s not going to go above this high

ZH: 如果强下降趋势的前提成立, 这个高点、那个高点或那个高点就不应该被突破,所以它们都是合理的选择

33:27 - 33:32

EN: or that high or that high, and therefore any of them is reasonable.

ZH: 如果强下降趋势的前提成立, 这个高点、那个高点或那个高点就不应该被突破,所以它们都是合理的选择

33:34 - 33:38

EN: I’m going to talk about more ways to get short in the next video.

ZH: 下节课我会讲解更多入场做空的方法

33:44 - 33:47

EN: I began by talking about scaling into longs in a bear channel.

ZH: 这节课我先是讲了在窄下降通道中买入并加仓(是糟糕的做法)

Slide 017

Time: 33:45

Slide 017

Bilingual Transcript

33:47 - 33:50

EN: If the channel is tight, you should not be buying for any reason.

ZH: 如果下降通道很窄,那么不管有什么理由,都不应该买入

33:50 - 33:55

EN: Theoretically it’s often possible to make money scaling into longs

ZH: 即使理论上,多头可以通过亏损加仓的方法赚钱

33:55 - 33:59

EN: in a bear trend, but it’s a terrible idea, and experts do not do that.

ZH: 但实际上并不可行,因此专业交易员不会这么做

33:59 - 34:00

EN: They do the opposite.

ZH: 他们反其道而行之

34:00 - 34:03

EN: They’ll sell and maybe scale into shorts.

ZH: 他们会做空,然后盈利加仓

34:04 - 34:08

EN: Whenever I look at a chart and I’m thinking

ZH: 在我开仓交易之前,我总是先看左边的K线

34:06 - 34:08

EN: about placing a trade, I always look to the left.

ZH: 在我开仓交易之前,我总是先看左边的K线

34:09 - 34:12

EN: Have the bulls been making money pretty easily?

ZH: 多头能不能轻松地赚钱?

34:12 - 34:14

EN: And if it’s very difficult for the bulls to make money,

ZH: 如果多头赚钱非常困难

34:14 - 34:18

EN: that makes me very confident that I have to sell and only sell.

ZH: 我就会对做空充满信心——只做空,不做多

34:22 - 34:23

EN: I’m Al Brooks.

ZH: 我是阿尔·布鲁克斯

34:23 - 34:26

EN: Thank you for watching the Brooks Trading Course.

ZH: 感谢观看布鲁克斯交易课程

34:26 - 34:30

EN: This is the third of four videos on trading Tight Bear Channels.

ZH: 如何交易窄下降通道的第3节课,就先讲到这里