Skip to content
Price Action Encyclopedia Index

al-brooks-course

37A - How to Trade

Raw transcript and slide notes for 37A - How to Trade.

Overview

  • Slides: 20
  • Transcript segments: 732
  • Status: 自动按 slide 时间线归档;核心概念和长期笔记可以在每个 slide 的 Study Notes 下继续整理。

Source Media

Transcript 001

Time: 00:02

Bilingual Transcript

00:02 - 00:03

EN: This is Al Brooks.

ZH: 你好,我是阿尔·布鲁克斯

00:03 - 00:05

EN: Thank you for watching the Brooks Trading Course.

ZH: 感谢观看布鲁克斯交易课程

00:05 - 00:09

EN: This is the first of two videos on how to trade.

ZH: 接下来的两节课,是如何交易的概述 (注:课程来到了第2部分,具体讲如何交易)

Slide 001

Time: 00:10

Slide 001

Bilingual Transcript

00:11 - 00:14

EN: I want to begin by talking about what markets can do.

ZH: 首先我想讲的是,市场会有哪些行为

00:14 - 00:18

EN: Obviously, they can go up, they can go down, they can go sideways.

ZH: 显然,它可以上涨,可以下跌,可以横盘

00:18 - 00:22

EN: When they go up, they can go up in a very strong trend (a breakout),

ZH: 当它上涨时,它可以在非常强势的趋势中上涨(突破)

00:22 - 00:25

EN: or they can have pullbacks and form a bull channel.

ZH: 或者有回调,形成上涨通道

00:25 - 00:27

EN: When they go down, they can go down in a very strong bear trend

ZH: 当它下跌时,它可以在非常强势的下降趋势中下跌

00:27 - 00:33

EN: with very few pullbacks, very little overlap between adjacent bars (a breakout),

ZH: 几乎没有反弹,相邻K线之间几乎没有重叠(突破)

00:33 - 00:36

EN: or they can down with pullbacks and in a channel

ZH: 或者有回调,形成下降通道

00:36 - 00:40

EN: - and eventually all channels convert into a Trading Range.

ZH: ——而最终,所有的通道都会转变成震荡区间

00:40 - 00:45

EN: Next I want to talk about some of the basics of how to trade

ZH: 然后我会讲一些交易的基础知识

00:45 - 00:50

EN: - how to enter, how to place your stops, and when to take profits.

ZH: ——如何入场,如何设置止损,以及何时止盈

Slide 002

Time: 00:52

Slide 002

Bilingual Transcript

00:54 - 00:55

EN: Take a look at this chart.

ZH: 看这张K线图

00:55 - 00:58

EN: The low of this bar is above the low of that bar,

ZH: 这根K线的最低点高于那根K线的最低点

00:58 - 01:01

EN: and for 16 bars the market did that.

ZH: 连续16根K线都是这样

01:02 - 01:04

EN: It’s a bull Micro Channel, no pullbacks.

ZH: 这是一个上涨微通道,没有回调

01:05 - 01:11

EN: Chances are bulls have been buying at or above the low of the prior bar,

ZH: 之前,多头的买入价格一直在前1根K线的最低点上方

01:11 - 01:14

EN: and now they finally get a chance to buy the low of the prior bar.

ZH: 现在他们终于有机会在前1根K线的最低点下方买入

01:14 - 01:20

EN: Chances are they’ll buy it – yet the market’s telling you they’re not buying it.

ZH: 多头很可能会逢低买入——但市场告诉你,他们没有买入

01:22 - 01:25

EN: Chances are means high probability there are buyers below,

ZH: “很可能”意味着大概率在下方有买盘

01:26 - 01:33

EN: yet once you start to see 2, 3, 4 bear bars closing

ZH: 然而,当你看到2、3、4根阴线收在最低, 而且体积越来越大

01:31 - 01:33

EN: on their lows and the bodies getting bigger,

ZH: 然而,当你看到2、3、4根阴线收在最低, 而且体积越来越大

01:33 - 01:36

EN: the market is telling you it doesn’t matter what you thought was likely.

ZH: 市场在告诉你,你所认为的“可能性”并不重要

01:36 - 01:41

EN: If you keep denying that the market can go down

ZH: 如果你一直否认市场在下跌

01:42 - 01:45

EN: and you keep buying, you’re going to lose money.

ZH: 而且一直买入,你就会亏钱

01:45 - 01:47

EN: Price is truth.

ZH: 价格即真理

01:47 - 01:50

EN: If the market’s going down, you have to sell.

ZH: 如果市场在下跌,你就必须卖出

01:50 - 01:52

EN: It doesn’t matter if it doesn’t make sense.

ZH: 不管你是否理解(为什么下跌)

01:52 - 01:55

EN: If it’s going down, you have to sell.

ZH: 如果它在下跌,你就必须卖出

01:55 - 02:00

EN: And as long as a trader is in denial that the market is doing something,

ZH: 如果交易员否认市场在做某事

02:01 - 02:05

EN: he’s going to be experiencing a lot of pain, and it’s called a pain trade.

ZH: 他就会经历很多痛苦,这被称为痛苦交易

02:05 - 02:10

EN: So whenever a low probability event starts to unfold,

ZH: 如果小概率事件逐渐展现,你不能否认市场

02:08 - 02:10

EN: you cannot remain in denial.

ZH: 如果小概率事件逐渐展现,你不能否认市场

02:10 - 02:11

EN: You have to look at the chart and say,

ZH: 你必须根据价格行为,意识到:

02:11 - 02:18

EN: “Hey, I know it’s supposed to go up, but it’s not going up.

ZH: “哎,市场应该上涨的,但它现在没有涨,而是在下跌” 当这种情况发生时

02:15 - 02:18

EN: It’s going down.” And when that happens,

ZH: “哎,市场应该上涨的,但它现在没有涨,而是在下跌” 当这种情况发生时

02:18 - 02:21

EN: no matter how unlikely something appears to be,

ZH: 无论事情看起来多么不可能

02:22 - 02:24

EN: you have to look at the chart and believe the chart.

ZH: 你都必须相信眼前所看到的价格行为

02:24 - 02:28

EN: The price is truth, not your instinct.

ZH: 你的直觉不是真理,价格才是真理

02:28 - 02:33

EN: You have to trade what you see, not what you expect to see or hope to see.

ZH: 你必须根据你看到的去交易, 而不是根据你希望看到的去交易

02:35 - 02:40

EN: So, 16 bar bull Micro Channel, yet a bear reversal,

ZH: 持续了16根K线的上涨微通道,却出现了空头反转

02:40 - 02:48

EN: and by the time you get the third consecutive bear close on the low,

ZH: 现在看到连续第3根阴线收在最低,而且体积越来越大, 你必须承认市场正在下跌

02:44 - 02:48

EN: especially with a bigger bear body, you have to be thinking it’s going down.

ZH: 现在看到连续第3根阴线收在最低,而且体积越来越大, 你必须承认市场正在下跌

02:48 - 02:49

EN: You’ve got to sell.

ZH: 你必须卖出

02:49 - 02:50

EN: So you sell the close.

ZH: 你可以在它的收盘卖出

02:50 - 02:52

EN: That’s a reasonable way to approach that.

ZH: 这是合理的处理方式

02:53 - 02:55

EN: And then here, we have a very Tight Bear Channel.

ZH: 然后在这里,有一个非常窄的下降通道

02:55 - 03:00

EN: It’s a bear Micro Channel to this point, 7 consecutive bars without a pullback.

ZH: 到目前为止,这是一个下降微通道, 连续下跌了7根K线没有反弹

03:00 - 03:03

EN: Then we have a little pullback here and then down another bar.

ZH: 然后这里有一个小反弹,然后继续下跌

03:03 - 03:06

EN: So it’s a very Tight Bear Channel, also a very strong channel.

ZH: 这是一个非常窄的下降通道,所以是很强的趋势

03:06 - 03:11

EN: Chances are the first bull breakout will be a bear flag and will continue down.

ZH: 多头第1次反转的尝试大概率会变成熊旗,然后继续下跌

03:11 - 03:13

EN: That’s what the probability is.

ZH: 概率上是这样的

03:13 - 03:16

EN: That is true, but that is not an absolute guarantee.

ZH: 大概率,不代表100%

03:16 - 03:20

EN: If the market starts to have 2, 3, 4, 5 consecutive bull bars, you have to say,

ZH: 如果市场开始出现2、3、4、5根连续的阳线,你必须意识到:

03:20 - 03:25

EN: huh, this is one of those times when there are not sellers above.

ZH: “啊,没有空头逢高做空,价格在上涨”

03:24 - 03:25

EN: It’s going up.

ZH: “啊,没有空头逢高做空,价格在上涨”

03:27 - 03:32

EN: So at some point you have to start – decide that the probability is wrong.

ZH: 在某个时刻你必须承认

03:32 - 03:36

EN: The low probability event is taking place, so you’ve got to buy.

ZH: 小概率事件正在发生,所以你必须买入

03:36 - 03:39

EN: Maybe the fourth or fifth close, you just buy the close

ZH: 比如在第4或第5根阳线的时候,直接在收盘买入

03:39 - 03:43

EN: and don’t question that the market should not be doing what it’s doing.

ZH: 不要质疑市场的行为是否正确

03:43 - 03:44

EN: It’s doing it.

ZH: 市场永远是对的

03:44 - 03:46

EN: You’ve got to do what the market tells you it’s doing.

ZH: 你必须根据市场目前的行为去交易

03:46 - 03:50

EN: Price is truth, not what you believe probabilities are.

ZH: 你心中的概率并不重要,价格才是真理

03:55 - 04:02

EN: Here, a very strong outside down bar, yet the next bar

ZH: 这里,非常大的吞噬大阴线 而下一根K线是多头孕线,市场在上涨

03:58 - 04:02

EN: is a bull inside bar, so the market’s going up.

ZH: 而下一根K线是多头孕线,市场在上涨

04:02 - 04:05

EN: Doesn’t matter if this is a big bear bar; the market’s going up.

ZH: 尽管这根阴线很大,但现在市场在上涨

04:05 - 04:06

EN: You’ve got to buy.

ZH: 你必须买入

04:06 - 04:13

EN: And here we have a pair of very strong bull bars breaking

ZH: 然后这里有两根大阳线,向上突破了左边的窄震荡区间, 所以理论上会继续上涨

04:09 - 04:13

EN: above the top of this Trading Range, so theoretically it’s going up.

ZH: 然后这里有两根大阳线,向上突破了左边的窄震荡区间, 所以理论上会继续上涨

04:13 - 04:16

EN: Chances are this is a Measuring Gap, not an Exhaustion Gap

ZH: 这大概率是一个测量型缺口,而不是竭尽型缺口

04:16 - 04:22

EN: - yet once you start to see 1, 2, 3 bear bars, 4 bear bars, bodies getting bigger,

ZH: 然而当你看到1、2、3根阴线,4根阴线, 体积越来越大

04:22 - 04:25

EN: closing on their lows, it doesn’t matter what the probability is.

ZH: 都收盘在低位,那么之前的概率就不再重要

04:26 - 04:27

EN: It’s going down.

ZH: 市场在下跌

04:27 - 04:29

EN: You have to sell.

ZH: 你必须卖出

04:33 - 04:44

EN: When I look at every chart, I classify each piece of price action

ZH: 当我阅读K线图的时候,我会把每一段价格行为分类: 突破、窄通道、宽通道和震荡区间

Slide 003

Time: 04:35

Slide 003

Bilingual Transcript

04:38 - 04:44

EN: into breakouts, Tight Channels, Broad Channels, and Trading Ranges.

ZH: 当我阅读K线图的时候,我会把每一段价格行为分类: 突破、窄通道、宽通道和震荡区间

04:44 - 04:48

EN: So if the market’s going up and it’s going up strongly, no pullbacks,

ZH: 如果市场在上涨,而且是强势上涨,没有回调

04:48 - 04:55

EN: big bars closing on their highs – here, it’s only one big bar

ZH: 大阳线收在最高——这里只有一根大阳线收在最高, 但是上涨微通道持续了10~15根K线

04:51 - 04:55

EN: closing on its high, but it’s about a 10 or 15 bar bull Micro Channel,

ZH: 大阳线收在最高——这里只有一根大阳线收在最高, 但是上涨微通道持续了10~15根K线

04:55 - 05:00

EN: very strong momentum – and when I see that, I’m going to buy.

ZH: 非常强的动能——当我看到这种情况时,我会买入

05:00 - 05:02

EN: How am I going to buy? I’m going to buy for any reason.

ZH: 怎么买?怎么买都可以

05:02 - 05:04

EN: I’ll buy at the market when it’s going up.

ZH: 可以直接市价买入

05:04 - 05:06

EN: I’ll buy a bull close.

ZH: 可以在阳线的收盘买入

05:06 - 05:08

EN: I’ll buy above the high of the prior bar.

ZH: 可以在前1根K线的高点上方挂突破买单

05:08 - 05:10

EN: I’ll place a stop order to buy above that bar.

ZH: 我会在那根K线的高点上方挂突破买单

05:10 - 05:16

EN: I’ll buy a bear close, betting that the first attempt

ZH: 我会在阴线的收盘买入, 押注第1次反转下跌的尝试会失败,然后继续上涨

05:13 - 05:16

EN: to reverse down will fail and that we’ll continue higher.

ZH: 我会在阴线的收盘买入, 押注第1次反转下跌的尝试会失败,然后继续上涨

05:18 - 05:19

EN: Look at this.

ZH: 看这里

05:19 - 05:21

EN: We have a breakout here and then we have a pullback

ZH: 突破之后,有一些回调

05:21 - 05:23

EN: and another pullback and another pullback.

ZH: 又有回调,再次回调

05:23 - 05:29

EN: So once a breakout begins to have pullbacks, it’s then in a channel phase,

ZH: 一旦突破开始有回调,那么市场就处于通道阶段

05:29 - 05:33

EN: and if the channel is very tight like this, it’s basically a breakout.

ZH: 如果通道像这样,很窄,那么它基本上和突破没有区别

05:33 - 05:36

EN: It is a breakout on a slightly higher timeframe chart.

ZH: 在稍微大一点的时间周期上,它就是一次突破

05:37 - 05:42

EN: If this is a 5-minute chart and you look at the 15-minute chart,

ZH: 假如这(图2)是5分钟图, 那么它的15分钟图就会像是图1这样

05:40 - 05:42

EN: the 15-minute chart would look like this,

ZH: 假如这(图2)是5分钟图, 那么它的15分钟图就会像是图1这样

05:42 - 05:45

EN: and you’re only going to be buying on the 15-minute chart

ZH: 而在图1这种情况,你显然只应该买入

05:45 - 05:49

EN: - well, 5-minute chart not much different from a 15-minute chart.

ZH: 所以窄通道和突破其实是差不多的

05:49 - 05:50

EN: You should only buy.

ZH: 只能买入

05:50 - 05:52

EN: And you could buy for any reason.

ZH: 用任何方式买入都可以

05:52 - 05:55

EN: You could buy below bars, betting bear reversals will fail.

ZH: 你可以在K线下方挂限价买单(逢低买入), 押注空头的反转会失败

05:55 - 05:59

EN: You can buy above bars, betting that the trend resumption will succeed.

ZH: 你可以在K线上方买入,押注上涨趋势会成功地恢复

05:59 - 06:01

EN: You can buy bear closes, you can buy bull closes.

ZH: 你可以在阴线的收盘买入(押注反转下跌失败) 可以在阳线的收盘买入(“买收盘”的上涨趋势)

06:02 - 06:05

EN: Tight Bull Channel, treat it like a breakout.

ZH: 窄上涨通道,把它看作突破, 只做多,不做空

06:04 - 06:05

EN: Only look to buy.

ZH: 窄上涨通道,把它看作突破, 只做多,不做空

06:08 - 06:12

EN: Over time, even Tight Bull Channels begin to get deeper pullbacks,

ZH: 随着时间的推移,即使是窄上涨通道也开始出现更深的回调

06:13 - 06:17

EN: and sometimes the pullbacks are so strong, like here or here,

ZH: 有时回调非常强势,比如这里,或这里

06:17 - 06:19

EN: that the market becomes Always In Short

ZH: 市场一度变成单边下跌

06:19 - 06:23

EN: - yet still Higher Highs, still Higher Lows.

ZH: 但高点和低点仍然在不断抬高

06:23 - 06:25

EN: So it’s still a bull trend.

ZH: 所以这仍然是上涨趋势

06:26 - 06:30

EN: Because there are deep pullbacks, bears can start making money.

ZH: 因为回调足够深,所以空头可以开始赚钱

06:30 - 06:33

EN: They can sell above prior highs and make money.

ZH: 他们可以在前期高点上方卖出,赚钱

06:33 - 06:35

EN: Sell above this high, make money.

ZH: 在这个高点上方卖出,赚钱

06:35 - 06:39

EN: They can even sell reversals down many times and make money.

ZH: 空头甚至可以在做空信号K下方用突破单入场,并且赚钱

06:40 - 06:43

EN: This is basically a Trading Range that’s sloped upward.

ZH: 这基本上就是一个向上倾斜的震荡区间

06:45 - 06:48

EN: Because it’s a bull trend, you should buy; however,

ZH: 因为这是上涨趋势,你应该买入

06:48 - 06:52

EN: because the pullbacks are deep, you can also sell if you want to sell.

ZH: 然而,因为回调很深,如果你想做空,也是可以的

06:52 - 06:55

EN: In general if you’re selling in a Broad Channel,

ZH: 通常来说,如果你在宽上涨通道中做空

06:55 - 07:00

EN: unless the reversals down are very big, most traders only scalp on the sells.

ZH: 除非有很大的下跌空间(通道非常宽), 否则大多数空头只是在做剥头皮交易

07:00 - 07:03

EN: On the buys, they can swing or scalp.

ZH: 而多头,既可以做波段,也可以剥头皮

07:08 - 07:11

EN: So traders tend to scalp more, swing less.

ZH: 交易者会更倾向于剥头皮交易

07:12 - 07:16

EN: They buy pullbacks, 50% maybe.

ZH: 他们会在回调时买入,比如50%回调

07:17 - 07:18

EN: Midpoint of the last leg up.

ZH: 这里是左边上涨的中点

07:18 - 07:21

EN: Leg up, around a 50% pullback, trying to resume.

ZH: 再次上涨,然后大约50%回调,尝试恢复上涨

07:21 - 07:23

EN: You can buy that, stop below here.

ZH: 你可以在那里买入,止损放在这个低点下方

07:23 - 07:25

EN: But you can also sell.

ZH: 你也可以做空

07:25 - 07:28

EN: You can sell a reversal down, you can sell at a prior high,

ZH: 你可以在反转下跌时(用突破单)卖出, 也可以在前期高点卖出

07:30 - 07:34

EN: and you can use limit orders and you can scale in more.

ZH: ——挂限价卖单,用宽止损并加仓

07:34 - 07:36

EN: So you can buy for any reason.

ZH: 你可以用任何方式买入

07:36 - 07:40

EN: You can buy the reversal up here, buy more lower.

ZH: 你可以在这里,反转上涨时买入,然后逢低加仓

07:40 - 07:43

EN: You can buy at that low, buy more lower, buy on the reversal up.

ZH: 你可以在那个低点挂限价买单,然后逢低加仓, 在反转上涨时买入

07:46 - 07:52

EN: In a Trading Range, it’s very similar to a Broad Channel

ZH: 震荡区间,其实就是完全水平的通道

07:50 - 07:52

EN: that is perfectly horizontal.

ZH: 震荡区间,其实就是完全水平的通道

07:52 - 07:55

EN: You want to buy low, sell high, and scalp.

ZH: 交易者应该低买、高卖、剥头皮赚快钱

07:55 - 07:58

EN: You can buy as the market reverses up using a stop.

ZH: 你可以在市场反转上涨时使用突破买单做多 (注:在震荡区间中用突破单的前提是,区间足够宽)

07:58 - 08:01

EN: You can buy at a prior low using a limit order.

ZH: 你可以在前期低点挂限价单买入

08:03 - 08:06

EN: Traders will also sell, but they want to sell high,

ZH: 交易者也会做空,他们想要在高位做空

08:06 - 08:07

EN: in the top third of the range.

ZH: 在上面三分之一的区域卖出

08:07 - 08:12

EN: They can sell at a prior high, use a wide stop, scale in higher.

ZH: 他们可以在前期高点卖出(限价卖单), 使用较宽的初始止损,逢高卖出更多

08:12 - 08:16

EN: They can sell on a reversal down,

ZH: 他们可以在反转下跌时卖出, 尤其是第2做空入场点——即小双顶

08:13 - 08:16

EN: especially a second entry short, a Micro Double Top.

ZH: 他们可以在反转下跌时卖出, 尤其是第2做空入场点——即小双顶

08:18 - 08:27

EN: Both bulls and bears believe one thing: that the market’s not going

ZH: 空头和多头都相信一件事: 市场不会涨太多,也不会跌太多,所以他们剥头皮赚快钱

08:24 - 08:27

EN: to go very far up or down, and therefore they scalp.

ZH: 空头和多头都相信一件事: 市场不会涨太多,也不会跌太多,所以他们剥头皮赚快钱

08:29 - 08:31

EN: They buy and they sell somewhere in the middle.

ZH: 他们在下沿买入,在中间止盈

08:31 - 08:35

EN: They sell at the top and they buy back their shorts somewhere in the middle.

ZH: 他们在上沿卖出,在中间某处止盈

08:36 - 08:38

EN: Buy low, sell high, scalp.

ZH: 低买、高卖、剥头皮

08:38 - 08:40

EN: Traders are only interested in value.

ZH: 此时交易者只对价值感兴趣 (注:震荡区间代表对价格达成共识)

08:40 - 08:43

EN: They’re looking to buy low – it’s cheap

ZH: 他们逢低买入——因为便宜

08:43 - 08:45

EN: - they’re looking to sell high – it’s expensive.

ZH: 逢高卖出——因为太贵了

08:45 - 08:49

EN: Unlike in a breakout, when traders are trading momentum

ZH: 而在突破中,交易者根据动能交易

08:49 - 08:58

EN: - you have momentum traders during breakouts buying high expecting it

ZH: 突破的时候,有人会去追涨,期待涨得更高; 而在震荡区间中,交易者根据价值交易

08:53 - 08:58

EN: to go higher, and in Trading Ranges, traders are value traders.

ZH: 突破的时候,有人会去追涨,期待涨得更高; 而在震荡区间中,交易者根据价值交易

08:58 - 09:00

EN: They want to buy low, not buy high.

ZH: 他们想要逢低买入,而不是追涨

09:00 - 09:03

EN: They want to sell high and not low.

ZH: 他们想要逢高卖出,而不是追空

Slide 004

Time: 09:05

Slide 004

Bilingual Transcript

09:07 - 09:10

EN: Now here are the corresponding bear charts.

ZH: 这里是对应的下降趋势

09:10 - 09:12

EN: No pullbacks.

ZH: 没有反弹

09:12 - 09:14

EN: A lot of bear bars closing below their midpoints

ZH: 很多阴线收在中点以下,

09:14 - 09:17

EN: or on their lows, so strong bear momentum.

ZH: 收在低位,下跌的动能很强劲

09:17 - 09:21

EN: And when that’s the case, no matter where you sell, it does not matter

ZH: 在这种情况下,在任何地方做空都可以

09:21 - 09:24

EN: because you’re confident that the market’s going lower.

ZH: 因为你确信市场会下跌

09:24 - 09:26

EN: High probability of lower prices, so you can sell at the market.

ZH: 很大的概率会继续下跌,所以你可以市价卖出

09:26 - 09:28

EN: You can sell a bear close.

ZH: 你可以在阴线的收盘卖出

09:28 - 09:30

EN: You can sell below a bear bar.

ZH: 你可以在阴线下方挂突破卖单

09:32 - 09:36

EN: And then next, you have a pretty strong bear trend,

ZH: 图2,也是一个相当强的下降趋势

09:36 - 09:39

EN: but then a pullback and other pullbacks along the way.

ZH: 但是有一些反弹,沿途还有其它的反弹

09:39 - 09:41

EN: We have a breakout here.

ZH: 空头突破 (注:每根K线的最高点都在降低)

09:41 - 09:42

EN: You have another breakout here.

ZH: 再次向下跌破

09:42 - 09:45

EN: You can say the channel began with this pullback.

ZH: 从这个反弹开始(突破阶段结束)进入通道阶段

09:45 - 09:48

EN: You can say we have a breakout, another channel beginning with this pullback.

ZH: 或者,突破,从这个反弹开始进入通道

09:48 - 09:49

EN: Doesn’t matter.

ZH: 这并不是关键

09:49 - 09:54

EN: On a higher timeframe chart, this looks like this.

ZH: 在更高的时间周期,它看起来就像这样(图1)

09:54 - 09:58

EN: So this is basically a breakout, and because it’s a breakout,

ZH: 所以窄通道基本就是突破; 正因为它是突破,

09:58 - 10:02

EN: traders should only look to sell – and again, sell for any reason.

ZH: 所以交易者只应该卖出——用任何方法卖出

10:02 - 10:05

EN: You sell above a bar betting the bull reversal will fail.

ZH: 在K线上方挂限价卖单,押注多头反转会失败

10:05 - 10:09

EN: You sell below a bar betting that the reversal attempt has ended

ZH: 在K线下方挂突破卖单,押注反弹已经结束

10:09 - 10:12

EN: and the market’s going to resume down.

ZH: 押注下降趋势恢复

10:14 - 10:17

EN: You can take partial profits at new lows if you like.

ZH: 你可以考虑在前期低点止盈一部分

10:23 - 10:26

EN: But you should be thinking about swinging most of your position.

ZH: 但大部分仓位应该考虑继续持有,做波段交易

10:27 - 10:31

EN: And then finally, we have a channel.

ZH: 然后是(宽)通道

10:31 - 10:36

EN: Lower Lows, Lower Highs, but the reversals up can be pretty strong.

ZH: 更低的低点,更低的高点, 但反弹的幅度非常大

10:36 - 10:40

EN: In this particular case, the chart never really became Always In Long,

ZH: 在这个案例中,市场从未真正处于单边上涨 (注:不像刚才的上涨宽通道,一度进入单边下跌)

10:40 - 10:42

EN: but there were still pretty good reversals up.

ZH: 但仍然有相当大幅的反转上涨

10:43 - 10:45

EN: I would still call it a Broad Bear Channel.

ZH: 所以我仍然把它看作下降宽通道

10:45 - 10:49

EN: It’s a bear trend, so I definitely want to sell.

ZH: 这是一个下降趋势,所以肯定可以做空

10:49 - 10:53

EN: Any pullback that goes somewhere in the middle of the prior leg down,

ZH: 每当反弹到前一段下跌的50%左右

10:53 - 10:57

EN: I want to sell – so, leg down; somewhere in the middle, I want to sell.

ZH: 就可以做空——下跌波段,50%反弹,做空

10:57 - 11:00

EN: But you can also make money buying.

ZH: 但你也可以通过做多赚钱

11:01 - 11:04

EN: So you can buy at the prior low, scale in lower.

ZH: 你可以在前期低点挂单买入,然后在下方加仓

11:08 - 11:13

EN: Also, the bears, when they do sell, they’ll tend to scalp more.

ZH: 另外,空头在做空时,更倾向于剥头皮交易

11:13 - 11:17

EN: So every new low, they buy back their shorts and that creates another pullback.

ZH: 每次跌到新低,空头就买入止盈,导致价格又一次反弹

11:18 - 11:20

EN: A bull buying here, he might buy more lower,

ZH: 多头在这里买入,他会在更低的位置加仓

11:20 - 11:26

EN: and when it gets back to his first price, he gets out breakeven

ZH: 当价格回到他的初始入场点时,他的第1笔仓位打平, 加仓的部分赚钱

11:23 - 11:26

EN: on his first entry and a profit on his second entry.

ZH: 当价格回到他的初始入场点时,他的第1笔仓位打平, 加仓的部分赚钱

11:27 - 11:29

EN: And then I talked about Trading Ranges.

ZH: 震荡区间,刚才已经讲过了

11:29 - 11:37

EN: So in a bear trend, every bear trend is made of some combination

ZH: 所以,每一个下降趋势都是这4种结构的组合—— 突破、窄通道、宽通道或震荡区间

11:32 - 11:37

EN: of these four things – a breakout, a Tight Channel,

ZH: 所以,每一个下降趋势都是这4种结构的组合—— 突破、窄通道、宽通道或震荡区间

11:35 - 11:37

EN: a Broad Channel, or a Trading Range.

ZH: 所以,每一个下降趋势都是这4种结构的组合—— 突破、窄通道、宽通道或震荡区间

11:37 - 11:41

EN: And the bear trend on your chart – maybe you have 100 bars

ZH: 假设在你的面前是一个下降趋势,屏幕上有100根K线

11:41 - 11:45

EN: on the screen in front of you – it can be simply this the whole time.

ZH: 不太可能全部都是这样 (注:突破阶段往往不会持续很久)

11:44 - 11:45

EN: Very unlikely.

ZH: 不太可能全部都是这样 (注:突破阶段往往不会持续很久)

11:45 - 11:48

EN: It could be this the whole time.

ZH: 也不太可能一直是窄通道

11:47 - 11:48

EN: Very unlikely.

ZH: 也不太可能一直是窄通道

11:48 - 11:51

EN: It could be this or that the whole time.

ZH: 但屏幕上可能全都是宽通道,或震荡区间

11:51 - 11:56

EN: Much more likely, because broader channels

ZH: 因为宽通道和震荡区间可以比突破持续得更久

11:53 - 11:56

EN: and Trading Ranges are more common than strong breakouts.

ZH: 因为宽通道和震荡区间可以比突破持续得更久

11:56 - 12:02

EN: A strong breakout like this occurs maybe 5% to 10% of the bars on the chart,

ZH: K线图上只有5~10%是这样的强势突破

12:02 - 12:06

EN: so it’s a brief opportunity to get a very high probability trade.

ZH: 所以像这样高胜率的机会是短暂的

12:06 - 12:09

EN: But the tradeoff for the high probability is risk.

ZH: 而高胜率的代价是风险更大

12:09 - 12:13

EN: If you’re selling here, your stop is up here, so your risk is greater

ZH: 如果你在这里卖出,止损在这个高点上方, 所以你的风险更大

12:13 - 12:16

EN: - yet you’re doing that to get high probability.

ZH: ——这样做的目的是获得更高的胜率

12:21 - 12:24

EN: Now, you already know that life is not fair.

ZH: 我想,你已经体会到了生活是不公平的

Slide 005

Time: 12:21

Slide 005

Bilingual Transcript

12:25 - 12:28

EN: I’m using this slide to illustrate an important point.

ZH: 我想用这页课件来阐述一个重要的观点

12:29 - 12:33

EN: When traders start out, they’re always asking me, “Al, what’s your secret setup?

ZH: 当新手刚开始交易的时候,他们总是问我: “老师,你的秘密策略是什么?

12:33 - 12:38

EN: I’ll be really nice to you if you just tell me one secret setup

ZH: 如果你告诉我一个赚钱的秘诀,我会感谢你的

12:38 - 12:44

EN: that I can use to make a lot of money, and I promise I won’t try

ZH: 我保证不会用它赚太多钱,但我确实想赚足够的钱, 过上体面的生活

12:41 - 12:44

EN: to make too much money, but I do want to make enough to have a decent life.

ZH: 我保证不会用它赚太多钱,但我确实想赚足够的钱, 过上体面的生活

12:44 - 12:49

EN: I want to feel like a successful trader.” And they believe that Goldman Sachs

ZH: 我想体会成功交易员的滋味。”

12:49 - 12:52

EN: or any hedge fund has these secret setups.

ZH: 他们相信高盛,或所有的对冲基金都有秘密策略

12:53 - 12:55

EN: They don’t exist, and if you look at a lot of websites,

ZH: 但交易没有秘诀。 在很多网站上,

12:55 - 12:57

EN: you’ll see all these candlestick patterns

ZH: 你会看到很多所谓的“蜡烛图形态”

12:57 - 13:01

EN: that look like they’re extremely profitable – it doesn’t exist.

ZH: 它们看上去很容易赚钱——这是不存在的

13:01 - 13:04

EN: You’re trading against the smartest people in the world.

ZH: 要知道,你在和世界上最聪明的人竞争

13:05 - 13:11

EN: They’re very competent, so any advantage

ZH: 他们非常有能力,所以你拥有的优势总是很微弱的

13:08 - 13:11

EN: that you have is always going to be small.

ZH: 他们非常有能力,所以你拥有的优势总是很微弱的

13:13 - 13:20

EN: It’s a Quixotic quest looking for a windmill.

ZH: 寻找完美的交易策略,就像唐·吉诃德寻找风车,是不现实的

13:17 - 13:20

EN: Looking for a perfect trade is just not realistic.

ZH: 寻找完美的交易策略,就像唐·吉诃德寻找风车,是不现实的

13:20 - 13:22

EN: And traders sometimes get frustrated.

ZH: 新手交易者会感到沮丧

13:22 - 13:27

EN: A lot of times I’ll be talking about the market and I’ll be talking about

ZH: 在直播的时候,我一直讲:这里空头会怎么做,多头会怎么做

13:24 - 13:30

EN: how the bears can make money and how the bulls can get money and traders say,

ZH: 在直播的时候,我一直讲:这里空头会怎么做,多头会怎么做 有人就会问:“不要说这些了,直接告诉我,应该做多还是做空”

13:28 - 13:30

EN: “Al, you just don’t know what you’re doing.

ZH: 有人就会问:“不要说这些了,直接告诉我,应该做多还是做空”

13:30 - 13:38

EN: Take a position.” But only during 10% of the bars

ZH: 但只有10%的时候(突破阶段),某一方明显有巨大的优势

13:34 - 13:38

EN: on the chart is one side clearly having a big advantage.

ZH: 但只有10%的时候(突破阶段),某一方明显有巨大的优势

13:38 - 13:41

EN: During 90% of the bars on the chart, if you know how to manage your trade,

ZH: 而90%的时候,只要你知道如何管理你的交易,

13:41 - 13:45

EN: you can make money buying and you can also make money selling.

ZH: 不管做多还是做空都可以赚钱

13:45 - 13:50

EN: I can make money buying here if I buy more here and then get out up here.

ZH: 如果我在这里买入,然后在这里加仓,在这里离场,可以赚钱

13:50 - 13:55

EN: I can make money selling here if I scale in here and get out down here.

ZH: 我也可以在这里做空,在这里加仓,然后在这里离场, 也可以赚钱

13:55 - 13:57

EN: This would be probably more of a breakeven trade,

ZH: ——这基本上是一笔打平的交易

13:57 - 14:02

EN: but if you manage your trades correctly, most of the time,

ZH: 如果你正确管理你的交易,大多数时候

14:02 - 14:06

EN: 90% of the bars on the chart, you can make money buying or selling.

ZH: 即90%的时间里,不管做多做空都可以赚钱

14:09 - 14:14

EN: Just because you’re working really hard,

ZH: 仅仅因为你很努力,不代表你应该赚钱

14:12 - 14:14

EN: does not mean you deserve to make money.

ZH: 仅仅因为你很努力,不代表你应该赚钱

14:14 - 14:17

EN: Even if you’re a nice person and polite and respectful,

ZH: 即使你是一个好人,有礼貌,而且尊重他人

14:17 - 14:20

EN: does not mean you deserve to make money.

ZH: 不代表你应该赚钱

14:20 - 14:23

EN: You know, you can be a really rotten person and make a lot of money.

ZH: 你也知道,有的人非常糟糕,但是他赚很多钱

14:23 - 14:26

EN: It has nothing to do with your personal qualities;

ZH: 赚钱与否,和个人素质无关

14:26 - 14:30

EN: it simply has to do with your ability to structure and manage trades.

ZH: 只和构建交易、管理交易的能力有关

14:31 - 14:36

EN: It’s just unfortunate that so many websites make it sound like trading is easy.

ZH: 不幸的是,很多网站(或书,或博主)让交易听起来很容易:

14:36 - 14:42

EN: “Just read my website and follow these 10 rules

ZH: “遵循我的10条法则,你就可以赚钱” 不,你会亏钱,赚钱没有这么容易

14:38 - 14:42

EN: and you’re going to make money.” You’re not.

ZH: “遵循我的10条法则,你就可以赚钱” 不,你会亏钱,赚钱没有这么容易

14:40 - 14:42

EN: You’re not, you’re not.

ZH: “遵循我的10条法则,你就可以赚钱” 不,你会亏钱,赚钱没有这么容易

14:42 - 14:46

EN: Trading is a lot of work, and that’s why this course has so many videos,

ZH: 交易很难,所以这个课程有这么多视频

14:46 - 14:49

EN: because if you really want to get good, you have to put a lot of time in.

ZH: 如果你真的想变得优秀,你就必须投入大量时间

14:49 - 14:53

EN: And the more you know, the better you’re prepared to make money.

ZH: 你知道的越多,你就越能抓住赚钱的机会

14:54 - 14:57

EN: So you look on the internet and say, “Oh, here’s a bull reversal bar.

ZH: 如果你看了所谓的“蜡烛图形态”,你可能会想: “哦!这里有多头的反转K线,

14:57 - 15:02

EN: They call it a hammer in the candlestick book.

ZH: 他们说这是锤子线,所以是买入机会!” 不,不能买

15:00 - 15:02

EN: It’s a buy.” No, it’s not a buy.

ZH: 他们说这是锤子线,所以是买入机会!” 不,不能买

15:02 - 15:06

EN: It’s occurring in a 9 or 10 bar bear Micro Channel

ZH: 它的左边是一个持续了10根K线的下降微通道

15:06 - 15:09

EN: - chances are there are sellers above that bar, not buyers.

ZH: 在这根K线上方,更有可能是很多卖盘,而不是买盘

15:09 - 15:13

EN: You need to look at context, and the context is terrible for the bulls.

ZH: 你需要结合背景,而这个背景对多头来说非常糟糕

15:13 - 15:15

EN: The market’s going down.

ZH: 市场正在下跌

15:15 - 15:17

EN: I don’t care if there’s a bull bar there.

ZH: 所以我不在乎那里是否有一个阳线

15:19 - 15:21

EN: Here we got a bullish piercing line.

ZH: 这里有一个多头的穿刺形态

15:21 - 15:24

EN: Who cares, all right? The channel down is very tight.

ZH: 谁在乎什么穿不穿刺?左边的下跌通道非常窄

15:24 - 15:26

EN: The reversal up is probably minor.

ZH: 就算上涨,大概率也只是小反弹

15:28 - 15:31

EN: Next we have a bearish hanging man pattern.

ZH: 接下来,这里有一个空头的锤子线

15:31 - 15:33

EN: Do I want to be selling here? No.

ZH: 应该在这里做空吗?不应该

15:33 - 15:35

EN: It’s the bottom of a 20 bar Trading Range.

ZH: 震荡区间持续了20根K线,现在在区间的底部

15:35 - 15:36

EN: I don’t want to do that.

ZH: 我不想在区间的底部做空

15:38 - 15:41

EN: And then here, we have an outside up bar, bullish engulfing line.

ZH: 然后在这里,有一个多头吞噬线

15:41 - 15:46

EN: Do I want to be buying here? We got a bad follow-through on the way up

ZH: 应该在这里买入吗? 左边上涨的过程中,跟随很糟糕

15:46 - 15:51

EN: - bull bar, bear bar, bull bar, bear bar – we’re stalling here, Micro Double Top.

ZH: ——阳线,阴线;阳线,阴线; 价格在这里停滞,小双顶

15:51 - 15:52

EN: We’re at a Lower High.

ZH: 仍然低于之前的高点

15:52 - 15:54

EN: We have a very big bear bar here.

ZH: 左边是非常大的阴线

15:54 - 15:57

EN: Do I really want to be buying at the top of a Trading Range? No.

ZH: 应该在震荡区间的顶部买入吗?不应该

15:57 - 15:58

EN: Trading Range, you buy low.

ZH: 震荡区间,应该在低位买入

15:58 - 15:59

EN: You don’t buy high.

ZH: 而不是去追涨

15:59 - 16:02

EN: So candlestick patterns are not enough.

ZH: 所以“蜡烛图形态”并不足以让你赚钱

16:02 - 16:05

EN: Here, we got a bearish engulfing line.

ZH: 这里,有一个空头吞噬线

16:05 - 16:11

EN: So is that a good sell? The channel up is too tight

ZH: 是一个好的做空机会吗? 上涨通道太窄了,其中没有什么阴线(注:没有卖压)

16:09 - 16:11

EN: and there just are not enough bear bars in it.

ZH: 是一个好的做空机会吗? 上涨通道太窄了,其中没有什么阴线(注:没有卖压)

16:11 - 16:12

EN: It’s a low probability sell.

ZH: 在这里做空的胜率很低 (注:而且盈亏比也不好)

16:12 - 16:15

EN: Chances are you’re selling in the bottom of a Trading Range.

ZH: 大概率是做空在震荡区间的底部

16:16 - 16:21

EN: Learning a handful of candlestick patterns

ZH: 学了一些“蜡烛图形态”就像赚钱——这是妄想

16:19 - 16:21

EN: and expecting to make money – that’s delusional.

ZH: 学了一些“蜡烛图形态”就像赚钱——这是妄想

16:21 - 16:25

EN: It’s not going to happen, and most websites that make it sound easy

ZH: 赚钱没有这么简单,但是很多网站把它描述得很容易

16:26 - 16:33

EN: - if you see any website that talks about trading as easy

ZH: ——如果你看到有人说交易很简单,赚钱很简单, 你知道他在骗你

16:29 - 16:33

EN: and making money as easy, you know the person is wrong.

ZH: ——如果你看到有人说交易很简单,赚钱很简单, 你知道他在骗你

16:33 - 16:34

EN: They’re wrong.

ZH: 这是错误的思维

16:35 - 16:39

EN: Leave the website, no matter how appealing the website appears to be

ZH: 赶紧关掉那个网站,无论那个网站看起来多么吸引人

16:39 - 16:42

EN: and no matter what promises they’re making on the website.

ZH: 无论他们做出了什么承诺

Slide 006

Time: 16:40

Slide 006

Bilingual Transcript

16:44 - 16:49

EN: The key to making money is learning how to structure a trade.

ZH: 赚钱的关键是学习如何构建交易

16:49 - 16:52

EN: Where do I get in? Where’s my stop? How do I get out of the trade?

ZH: 在哪里入场?止损在哪里?什么时候离场?

16:52 - 16:56

EN: Do I scale in? How much do I risk? What’s my profit goal? All right.

ZH: 要加仓吗?如何控制风险?目标位在哪里?

16:56 - 17:00

EN: How likely is it that my trade is going to be profitable?

ZH: 这笔交易盈利的概率是多少?

17:03 - 17:07

EN: Okay? There’s no one way to trade.

ZH: 交易不只一种方法,没有完美的交易方式 (注:网上很多人会争吵,就是因为他们觉得只有一种方法是对的)

17:05 - 17:07

EN: There’s no perfect way to trade.

ZH: 交易不只一种方法,没有完美的交易方式 (注:网上很多人会争吵,就是因为他们觉得只有一种方法是对的)

17:07 - 17:13

EN: The goal of the videos is to show you many ways

ZH: 我做这些视频的目标是, 向你展示很多数学上有意义的构建交易的方法

17:10 - 17:13

EN: to structure trades that make mathematical sense.

ZH: 我做这些视频的目标是, 向你展示很多数学上有意义的构建交易的方法

17:15 - 17:19

EN: If you look at this chart, you say, “Wow, I don’t see anything there

ZH: 在这段行情中,你可能觉得: “额… 我没有看到任何很好的机会”

17:18 - 17:21

EN: that looks all that good.” That’s what a normal chart looks like.

ZH: 在这段行情中,你可能觉得: “额… 我没有看到任何很好的机会” 这就是交易的常态

17:21 - 17:24

EN: It’s filled with a bunch of stuff that doesn’t look good.

ZH: 一大堆K线,都没有什么好机会

17:24 - 17:27

EN: The probability is never as good as you want

ZH: 概率没有你想的那么高

17:27 - 17:30

EN: - yet if you look at the volume of this bar, the volume of this bar,

ZH: 但如果你看这根K线的成交量,这根K线的成交量

17:30 - 17:33

EN: the volume of even this bar, there’s big volume on all of those bars.

ZH: 甚至这根K线的成交量,这些K线的成交量都很大

17:33 - 17:37

EN: How can that possibly be if none of the bars looks like it’s a great setup?

ZH: 如果不存在好的机会,成交量怎么可能这么大?

17:38 - 17:41

EN: It’s because traders understand what they’re doing,

ZH: 因为职业的交易员(和电脑程序)明白他们在做什么

17:41 - 17:44

EN: and they’re structuring trades and they can enter on any bar.

ZH: 他们在构建交易,他们可以在任何K线入场

17:44 - 17:48

EN: It doesn’t matter if I buy here or buy here or anywhere in between.

ZH: 在这里买入,还是在这里买入,或者在当中某个地方买入,都无所谓

17:48 - 17:51

EN: If I think the market’s going up, I’m going to buy.

ZH: 如果我认为市场在上涨,我就会买入

17:51 - 17:55

EN: If I think it’s going down, it doesn’t matter if I take the first sell,

ZH: 如果我认为它在下跌,我就卖出, 不管它是不是第1做空入场点

17:55 - 17:57

EN: if I miss the first sell, if I take the second or third sell,

ZH: 如果我错过了第1个机会,我就抓住第2或第3个入场点

17:57 - 17:59

EN: if I take a fifth or tenth sell.

ZH: 我也可以在趋势的后期再入场 (注:原文是“我也可以在第5甚至第10个入场点开仓”)

17:59 - 18:00

EN: It doesn’t matter.

ZH: (入场点)并不是最关键的

18:00 - 18:01

EN: It’s still going down.

ZH: 因为市场仍然在下跌

18:01 - 18:05

EN: It’s going to go lower, so it doesn’t matter if I miss the first sell.

ZH: 只要它继续下跌,是否抓住第1入场点就并不重要

18:05 - 18:07

EN: I can sell on any of these bars.

ZH: 我可以在任何地方入场做空

18:08 - 18:14

EN: And that’s one of the points I make throughout this course:

ZH: 这是贯穿整个课程的重点之一:有无数种入场方式

18:11 - 18:14

EN: that there are countless ways to enter.

ZH: 这是贯穿整个课程的重点之一:有无数种入场方式

18:14 - 18:16

EN: The key is not in your entry.

ZH: 入场并不是最关键的

18:16 - 18:17

EN: The key is structuring your trade.

ZH: 关键是,如何构建一笔交易

18:17 - 18:25

EN: Where is your stop? Where are you going to get out? What are you going to do

ZH: 你的止损在哪里?你打算在哪里止盈? 如果市场反向移动,你打算怎么办? 想要赚钱,就必须清楚这些事情

18:22 - 18:25

EN: if the market goes against you? That’s what you have to do to make money.

ZH: 如果市场反向移动,你打算怎么办? 想要赚钱,就必须清楚这些事情

18:25 - 18:27

EN: And you can enter on any bar.

ZH: 你可以在任何K线入场

18:27 - 18:32

EN: On an Emini chart, for example, your typical day, 81 bars.

ZH: 比如,在ES期货中,一天有81根5分钟K线 (注:常规时间,美东9:30~16:15)

18:32 - 18:36

EN: There are probably decent scalp setups on half of the bars,

ZH: 其中一半的K线都有不错的剥头皮机会

18:36 - 18:39

EN: the scalps for a 1 point profit.

ZH: 可以剥头皮赚1个点

18:39 - 18:43

EN: And if you’re looking at a 15-minute chart or a 60-minute Forex chart

ZH: 如果是某个外汇的15分钟图,或60分钟图,

18:43 - 18:46

EN: where the average bar is more than 10 pips tall,

ZH: K线的平均大小超过10 pips

18:46 - 18:50

EN: and you’re looking at a screen with 100 bars on it,

ZH: 如果你的屏幕上有100根K线

18:50 - 18:54

EN: there are probably 15 or 20 trades where you can make 10 pips or more.

ZH: 那么其中至少有15~20笔交易机会, 可以剥头皮赚到10 pips甚至更多

18:54 - 18:57

EN: But you have to know what you’re looking for, and you have to know

ZH: 但你必须要知道,你在找什么样的机会

18:57 - 19:00

EN: how to structure the trade and manage the trade.

ZH: 你必须知道如何构建并管理一笔交易

19:04 - 19:07

EN: I’ve talked before how we have a strong breakout here

ZH: 之前提到了这里的强势突破

Slide 007

Time: 19:05

Slide 007

Bilingual Transcript

19:07 - 19:12

EN: and only 10% of the bars on any chart are in a strong breakout.

ZH: 只有10%的K线处于强势突破之中

19:12 - 19:17

EN: In a strong breakout, the probability is high

ZH: 在强势突破中,市场继续朝着这个方向前进的概率很高

19:14 - 19:17

EN: that the market’s going to continue in that direction.

ZH: 在强势突破中,市场继续朝着这个方向前进的概率很高

19:18 - 19:21

EN: When the market’s doing this, I only want to sell.

ZH: 当看到这样的价格行为,我只想卖出做空

19:21 - 19:24

EN: If it’s breaking strongly to the up side, I only want to buy.

ZH: 如果是向上的强势突破,我就只会买入做多

19:25 - 19:32

EN: The other 90% of the bars, I could structure a trade

ZH: 剩下的90%的K线,不管是做多还是做空, 我都可以构建出一笔盈利的交易

19:29 - 19:32

EN: to buy profitably or sell profitably.

ZH: 剩下的90%的K线,不管是做多还是做空, 我都可以构建出一笔盈利的交易

19:36 - 19:41

EN: Here, a very strong bear breakout.

ZH: 这里,非常强的空头突破,抛售高潮

19:40 - 19:41

EN: Climactic.

ZH: 这里,非常强的空头突破,抛售高潮

19:41 - 19:42

EN: A little bit bigger bar.

ZH: 阴线的体积比较大

19:44 - 19:48

EN: Can you buy that Sell Climax and make money, betting on a bounce?

ZH: 可不可以在抛售高潮的时候买入,押注会有反弹?

19:51 - 19:56

EN: Well, you can. We’ve got a bear bar here, bad follow-through,

ZH: 可以。这根阴线后面的跟随不好

19:56 - 19:59

EN: bear bar here, bad follow-through here.

ZH: 阴线,跟随也不好

20:00 - 20:03

EN: In fact, you can make money buying at the end of this Sell Climax,

ZH: 所以事实上,你可以在抛售高潮的收盘买入

20:03 - 20:06

EN: betting that it will soon transition into a channel or a Trading Range,

ZH: 押注它很快就会进入通道,或者震荡区间

20:06 - 20:10

EN: but you only make money buying here if you’re using a wide stop

ZH: 但前提是,你必须使用宽止损

20:10 - 20:13

EN: - maybe a Measured Move down based upon the height of that

ZH: ——比如基于这一段的MM目标位 (把这段下跌的高度往下翻一倍)

20:13 - 20:17

EN: entire leg to that point, and if you’re willing to buy more lower.

ZH: 而且通常需要逢低加仓

20:20 - 20:23

EN: For example, buy below big bull bar,

ZH: 比如,在这根大阳线的低点挂限价买单

20:23 - 20:26

EN: betting that the market’s transitioning into a Trading Range.

ZH: 押注市场会转变为震荡区间

20:26 - 20:28

EN: In a Trading Range, most breakouts fail.

ZH: 在震荡区间中,大多数突破都会失败

20:28 - 20:32

EN: We’re getting a break below that bull bar; it’s probably going to fail.

ZH: 空头尝试跌破这根阳线的低点,但大概率会失败

20:33 - 20:36

EN: And then you expect the market to transition into a Trading Range.

ZH: 然后你预期市场会转变为震荡区间

20:37 - 20:40

EN: You buy here, you buy more here, and then you get out here

ZH: 你在这里买入(绿色),在这里加仓(棕色), 然后在这里离场(蓝色)

20:40 - 20:45

EN: - and look what happened when it got back to that price,

ZH: 当市场回到那个价格,或者回到这根反转阳线高点附近的时候, (注:有的人会在那根阳线上方买入,然后用宽止损并且加仓,因为他们知道第1次大概率只是小反弹)

20:43 - 20:45

EN: or near the high of that bull reversal bar.

ZH: 当市场回到那个价格,或者回到这根反转阳线高点附近的时候, (注:有的人会在那根阳线上方买入,然后用宽止损并且加仓,因为他们知道第1次大概率只是小反弹)

20:45 - 20:46

EN: It sold off.

ZH: 价格又跌下来了

20:46 - 20:50

EN: Why did it sell off? Because a lot of bulls were selling.

ZH: 为什么会下跌?因为有很多多头在卖出

20:50 - 20:57

EN: The bulls who bought either above that bull bar or that bear close

ZH: 在阳线上方买入,或者在大阴线收盘买入, 然后逢低加仓的多头,现在卖出止盈

20:53 - 20:57

EN: and bought more lower are selling out, taking profits.

ZH: 在阳线上方买入,或者在大阴线收盘买入, 然后逢低加仓的多头,现在卖出止盈

20:57 - 20:59

EN: Breakeven on their first entry, profit on their second.

ZH: 初始仓位打平,加仓的部分赚钱

20:59 - 21:03

EN: And guess what? The bears know the bulls will do that,

ZH: 此外,空头知道多头会这么做

21:03 - 21:05

EN: so the bears will place limit orders to sell there,

ZH: 所以空头会在那里挂限价卖单做空

21:05 - 21:07

EN: and that creates that brief sell down.

ZH: (多空双方都在卖出)导致了短暂的下跌

21:10 - 21:12

EN: Now, I said you could make money buying that close.

ZH: 刚才讲到,在大阴线的收盘买入(使用宽止损)可以赚钱

Slide 008

Time: 21:10

Slide 008

Bilingual Transcript

21:12 - 21:17

EN: Well, it’s also a very strong bear trend, so you can sell that close as well,

ZH: 同时,由于这是一个很强的下降趋势, 所以你也可以在阴线的收盘卖出做空

21:17 - 21:19

EN: betting that you’ll get a channel and you’ll be able

ZH: 押注(即使有反弹)会进入下降通道

21:19 - 21:21

EN: to make a profit on the way down.

ZH: 押注下降趋势会继续

21:24 - 21:26

EN: Market looks like it’s starting to go sideways

ZH: 看起来市场开始进入横盘——

21:26 - 21:31

EN: - tails, sideways bars, big bars – they bought below the low of this bar,

ZH: 影线、十字星、重叠的大K线——

21:31 - 21:32

EN: they bought below the low of this bar.

ZH: 所以空头会在这个低点下方止盈 (注:因为跌破大概率不会成功,所以在前期低点挂限价买单)

21:32 - 21:35

EN: They’ll probably buy the low of that bar as well.

ZH: 或者在这个低点挂单止盈

21:35 - 21:40

EN: So you sell here, you buy back here.

ZH: 你在这里卖出,在这里买回止盈 所以做空也可以赚钱

21:37 - 21:40

EN: Take your profits down here, and you can make money selling.

ZH: 你在这里卖出,在这里买回止盈 所以做空也可以赚钱

Slide 009

Time: 21:40

Slide 009

Bilingual Transcript

21:45 - 21:50

EN: The traders who consistently make money, they’re structuring their trades well.

ZH: 那些稳定盈利的交易员,他们能够很好地构建交易

21:50 - 21:54

EN: You can structure a trade at any point on any chart.

ZH: 任何时候入场都可以

21:54 - 21:58

EN: Your plan has to make sense, and you have to manage your trade well.

ZH: 但你的计划必须合理,而且你必须管理好你的交易

21:58 - 22:02

EN: For example, bear trend, pretty good bull breakout, and then a Higher Low.

ZH: 例如,下降趋势,相当强势的多头突破,然后低点抬高

22:02 - 22:03

EN: Two legs down.

ZH: 两段下跌

22:04 - 22:06

EN: So it’s a Higher Low Major Trend Reversal.

ZH: 所以这是低点抬高的大反转模式

22:07 - 22:09

EN: A pair of bear bars here – maybe you don’t want to take the first entry.

ZH: 这里有两根阴线,所以第1入场点可以不做

22:09 - 22:12

EN: However, the second entry, higher probability.

ZH: 第2入场点,胜率更高

22:13 - 22:15

EN: And also, we have a Double Bottom attempt here.

ZH: 另外,之前这里尝试形成双底

22:15 - 22:17

EN: We got a bear breakout and we’re reversing up.

ZH: 向下跌破双底,然后开始反转上涨 (复习:如果跌破双底失败,那就是3推楔形底的一种)

22:17 - 22:20

EN: We’re reversing up again for a second time.

ZH: 第2次反转上涨

22:21 - 22:22

EN: To me, it’s a reasonable buy.

ZH: 在我看来,这是一个合理的买点

22:22 - 22:24

EN: Around a 50% pullback, a little bit higher.

ZH: 同时也大约是50%回调,略微超过了一点

22:24 - 22:29

EN: So it’s a Higher Low Major Trend Reversal, also a failed breakout

ZH: 所以这是低点抬高的大反转模式, 也是跌破双底失败

22:28 - 22:32

EN: below a Double Bottom, and it’s a second entry – first entry, second entry.

ZH: 所以这是低点抬高的大反转模式, 也是跌破双底失败 而且是第2做多入场点——第1,第2

22:34 - 22:36

EN: There’s the Double Bottom.

ZH: 双底在这里

22:36 - 22:37

EN: So you buy here.

ZH: (跌破双底失败,第2做多入场点) 你在这里买入(绿色框框)

22:37 - 22:40

EN: Maybe you put your stop here, maybe you put your stop down there.

ZH: 把止损放在这里,或者最低点下方

22:43 - 22:53

EN: So is this a pretty good top? Should you get out down here? Well, you could.

ZH: 这是不是一个可靠的顶部?是否应该在这里离场? (注:指看到大阴线后,在它下方1个tick挂突破卖单) 可以离场——3次向上的推动,突破前期高点失败

22:50 - 22:53

EN: You get your three pushes up, failed breakout,

ZH: 可以离场——3次向上的推动,突破前期高点失败

22:53 - 22:57

EN: but it’s a pretty Tight Bull Channel, so it’s probably a minor reversal.

ZH: 但左边是比较窄的上涨通道,所以大概率只是小反转

22:57 - 23:02

EN: You can continue to hold, and you just take your chances

ZH: 你可以继续持有,押注还会涨得更高

23:01 - 23:02

EN: that it’s going to drift higher.

ZH: 你可以继续持有,押注还会涨得更高

23:03 - 23:05

EN: The rules are not that complicated.

ZH: 交易的法则并没有那么复杂

23:06 - 23:09

EN: When I trade, my first rule is don’t lose money.

ZH: 在我交易的时候,我的第1法则是:不要亏钱

23:09 - 23:11

EN: Don’t do anything stupid.

ZH: 不要做蠢事

23:11 - 23:13

EN: My second rule, I make money.

ZH: 我的第2条法则:要赚钱

23:13 - 23:15

EN: And my third and least important rule is I make a lot of money,

ZH: 第3条法则,也是最不重要的法则:赚很多钱

23:15 - 23:20

EN: and sometimes the third rule happens, but I really concentrate on the first two.

ZH: 有时第3条法则会发生,但我真正专注的是做到前两条 (注:因为是否能大赚,也取决于市场的行情)

23:20 - 23:23

EN: I try not to lose money, and I try to make money.

ZH: 尽量不亏钱,尽量赚一些钱

23:28 - 23:29

EN: Here, two timeframes.

ZH: 这里是对应的两个时间周期

Slide 010

Time: 23:30

Slide 010

Bilingual Transcript

23:30 - 23:33

EN: Daily chart, 5-minute chart.

ZH: 日K线(左边),5分钟图(右边)

23:33 - 23:39

EN: You can sometimes reduce risk by entering on the 5-minute chart,

ZH: 有时,当你在日K线上看到了一个机会, 可以通过在5分钟图上入场来减少风险

23:37 - 23:39

EN: even if you see a setup on the daily chart.

ZH: 有时,当你在日K线上看到了一个机会, 可以通过在5分钟图上入场来减少风险

23:39 - 23:45

EN: Bear trend, a pullback, resumption, and now we’re coming back

ZH: 下降趋势,反弹,恢复下跌,现在又回到之前反弹的最高点

23:44 - 23:45

EN: to the top of that pullback.

ZH: 下降趋势,反弹,恢复下跌,现在又回到之前反弹的最高点

23:45 - 23:48

EN: The bears want a Double Top bear flag and reversal down,

ZH: 空头期待形成双顶熊旗,然后恢复下跌

23:49 - 23:51

EN: and a certain number of traders will take that short.

ZH: 很多空头会在这里做空

23:51 - 23:56

EN: Now, when I’m trading a 5-minute chart like this, I don’t look too much

ZH: 当我在5分钟图上交易的时候,我不会太关注日K线

23:55 - 24:04

EN: at the daily chart because there are very few signals on the daily chart,

ZH: 当我在5分钟图上交易的时候,我不会太关注日K线 因为日K线图上的信号很少, 而在5分钟图上做日内交易,到处都是信号

24:00 - 24:04

EN: and a 5-minute chart has lots of signals all day long.

ZH: 因为日K线图上的信号很少, 而在5分钟图上做日内交易,到处都是信号

24:04 - 24:08

EN: But sometimes when I see something like this on a daily chart,

ZH: 但有的时候,当我在日K线上看到这样的机会

24:08 - 24:12

EN: I’ll look at the 5-minute chart to see if there’s an entry.

ZH: 我会切换到5分钟图,看看是否有好的入场点

24:14 - 24:18

EN: A lot of traders, they see this and they don’t want to risk all the way up here.

ZH: 很多交易者看到这个做空机会, 他们不愿意把止损放得那么远

24:18 - 24:23

EN: A lot of times they’ll try to enter on a smaller timeframe chart,

ZH: 所以很多时候他们会尝试在更小的周期入场

24:23 - 24:27

EN: hoping that they’ll reduce their risk and increase their reward.

ZH: 希望能够降低风险,以此增加盈亏比

24:27 - 24:30

EN: When you do it, you slightly reduce your probability as well.

ZH: 当你这样做时,概率也会稍微降低

24:32 - 24:38

EN: For example, here – you have a bear trend, you look at resistance,

ZH: 例如,这里——下降趋势,之前反弹的高点是阻力,

24:36 - 24:48

EN: the top of the pullback, and then let’s say you’re a trader

ZH: 例如,这里——下降趋势,之前反弹的高点是阻力, 假设平时你喜欢根据日K线交易, 现在你想在阻力附近做空,预期它会形成双顶熊旗

24:40 - 24:48

EN: who likes trading the daily chart, and you look to sell near resistance,

ZH: 假设平时你喜欢根据日K线交易, 现在你想在阻力附近做空,预期它会形成双顶熊旗

24:46 - 24:48

EN: looking for a Double Top bear flag.

ZH: 假设平时你喜欢根据日K线交易, 现在你想在阻力附近做空,预期它会形成双顶熊旗

24:48 - 24:52

EN: Instead of selling below the bottom of yesterday’s low,

ZH: 与其在昨天的最低点下方挂突破卖单,

24:52 - 24:55

EN: you might put up a 5-minute chart and enter on the 5-minute chart.

ZH: 你可能更愿意打开5分钟图,尝试在5分钟级别入场

24:58 - 25:00

EN: Bear trend, 50% pullback.

ZH: 下降趋势,50%反弹

25:00 - 25:02

EN: This line is this line right here.

ZH: 这条红线,就是这条红线

25:02 - 25:04

EN: This is the 5-minute chart.

ZH: 右边是5分钟图

25:08 - 25:13

EN: Pretty strong rally, but a Micro Double Top – up, down, up.

ZH: 非常不错的上涨,但是(在阻力)形成了小双顶—— 上涨,下跌;再次上涨

25:13 - 25:15

EN: Sell possibly below that bar.

ZH: 在那根K线的低点下方卖出做空

25:15 - 25:19

EN: It will give you an earlier entry than what you would get on the daily chart.

ZH: 这比在日K线上的做空入场点要更早

25:24 - 25:28

EN: Is it much of a reduction in probability? I don’t know.

ZH: 这会大幅降低概率吗?即使降低,也不会太多

25:27 - 25:28

EN: Probably not much.

ZH: 这会大幅降低概率吗?即使降低,也不会太多

25:30 - 25:32

EN: Higher probability to sell below the low of the prior bar

ZH: 在昨天的低点下方卖出胜率会更高 (注:也就是在昨天日K线的低点下方挂突破卖单)

25:32 - 25:37

EN: on the daily chart, but here you can do it on the 5-minute chart,

ZH: 但你也可以根据5分钟图的反转信号入场

25:37 - 25:45

EN: and you’re greatly increasing your reward,

ZH: 以此来增加你的利润,并且减少了风险

25:41 - 25:45

EN: and you’re also greatly reducing your risk.

ZH: 以此来增加你的利润,并且减少了风险

25:45 - 25:49

EN: So your risk is only up here, from here to here, whereas if you sold

ZH: 此时你的风险只有这一点——从这里到这里

25:49 - 25:54

EN: on the daily chart, you’d be selling below the low of the prior bar,

ZH: 然而,如果你根据日K线入场,你在昨天的低点下方卖出

25:54 - 25:58

EN: so probably somewhere down here, and your risk would be all the way up there.

ZH: 也就是在这里附近入场做空,你的风险有这么一大段

26:02 - 26:03

EN: Good reversal down.

ZH: 不错的反转阴线

26:03 - 26:06

EN: You can sell with a limit order at the 50% pullback.

ZH: 你也可以在50%的地方挂限价卖单

26:06 - 26:09

EN: So bear trend, 50% pullback, possible Double Top.

ZH: 下降趋势,50%反弹,潜在的双顶

26:09 - 26:11

EN: Top of the Sell Climax.

ZH: 抛售高潮的起跌点

26:11 - 26:15

EN: So you can sell with a limit order at – right at that 50% pullback,

ZH: 所以你可以把限价卖单挂在50%的地方

26:15 - 26:19

EN: or you can say oh, pretty good bear bar, a pair of bear bars.

ZH: 或者,非常好的大阴线,有两根不错的阴线

26:19 - 26:22

EN: Probably this reversal up will fail and form a Double Top,

ZH: 上涨很可能会失败,然后形成小双顶

26:22 - 26:27

EN: so you could place a limit order to sell above the high of that weak bull flag,

ZH: 所以你可以在这个弱牛旗的高点上方挂限价卖单

26:27 - 26:29

EN: above that bear bar, or even above the bull bar.

ZH: 挂在阴线的上方,甚至挂在阳线的上方 (注:押注多头向上突破失败)

26:31 - 26:36

EN: Or you can enter on a stop and sell the second reversal down.

ZH: 或者你可以在第2次反转下跌的时候(即小双顶) 用突破卖单入场做空

26:36 - 26:38

EN: Here’s the first reversal down, here’s the second reversal down.

ZH: 这里是第1次反转下跌,这里是第2次反转下跌

26:38 - 26:42

EN: In any case, if you want, if you’re a trader trading the daily chart

ZH: 无论选择哪种方式,如果你喜欢根据日K线交易,

26:42 - 26:49

EN: and you’re trying to reduce your risk, a lot of times you can look

ZH: 然后你想要减少风险, 很多时候你可以看看5分钟图,提前入场,

26:46 - 26:49

EN: at the 5-minute chart and get an earlier entry

ZH: 然后你想要减少风险, 很多时候你可以看看5分钟图,提前入场,

26:49 - 26:52

EN: with smaller risk and still pretty good probability.

ZH: 这样风险更小,而胜率仍然相当好

26:56 - 27:04

EN: And if you turned it into a day trade, we’re getting near the end of the session

ZH: 如果你把它变成一笔日内交易,在接近收盘的时候—— 你可以在一倍初始风险的地方止盈一部分

27:00 - 27:04

EN: – you could take partial profits at one times your Initial Risk.

ZH: 如果你把它变成一笔日内交易,在接近收盘的时候—— 你可以在一倍初始风险的地方止盈一部分

27:04 - 27:05

EN: So let’s say you sold here.

ZH: 你在这里开仓做空

27:05 - 27:08

EN: Your Initial Risk is above the top of that bar,

ZH: 初始风险在这个高点上方

27:08 - 27:13

EN: and this is about the same distance, so it’s one time your Initial Risk.

ZH: 一倍初始风险大约在这个位置

27:13 - 27:17

EN: And you could take partial profits here

ZH: 你可以止盈一部分,然后继续持有剩余的仓位,直到收盘 (注:也可以根据日K线来持有剩下的仓位)

27:15 - 27:17

EN: and then hold the rest into the close if you want.

ZH: 你可以止盈一部分,然后继续持有剩余的仓位,直到收盘 (注:也可以根据日K线来持有剩下的仓位)

Slide 011

Time: 27:20

Slide 011

Bilingual Transcript

27:22 - 27:25

EN: Here’s a 5-minute chart and a 1-minute chart.

ZH: 左边是5分钟图,右边是1分钟图

27:28 - 27:30

EN: Most traders who are using two timeframes,

ZH: 大多数看两个时间周期的交易者,

27:30 - 27:33

EN: you’re finding the setup on the higher timeframe chart

ZH: 他们在更高的周期上找到交易机会 (注:例如支撑和阻力)

27:33 - 27:36

EN: and then you’re entering on the lower timeframe chart.

ZH: 然后在小周期上寻找提前入场的机会

27:36 - 27:41

EN: Most of the traders who do this are looking at day session charts.

ZH: 大多数这样做的人都是日内交易者

27:41 - 27:44

EN: Their higher timeframe chart would be maybe a 60-minute chart,

ZH: 他们的大周期可能是60分钟图,

27:44 - 27:47

EN: and then they would look for an entry on the 5-minute chart.

ZH: 然后他们会在5分钟图上寻找入场点

27:47 - 27:52

EN: But you can also do it looking for setups on the 5-minute chart

ZH: 你也可以在5分钟图上寻找机会,然后在1分钟图上入场

27:50 - 27:59

EN: and then entering on the 1-minute chart, but I really think most traders

ZH: 你也可以在5分钟图上寻找机会,然后在1分钟图上入场 但我真心认为,绝大部分交易者不应该看1分钟图, 因为太容易犯错了

27:54 - 27:59

EN: should be totally ignoring the 1-minute chart

ZH: 但我真心认为,绝大部分交易者不应该看1分钟图, 因为太容易犯错了

27:56 - 27:59

EN: because it’s just too easy to make mistakes.

ZH: 但我真心认为,绝大部分交易者不应该看1分钟图, 因为太容易犯错了

28:01 - 28:05

EN: If you’re a very proficient scalper or consistently profitable scalper,

ZH: 如果你是一个非常熟练的剥头皮交易者, 或者已经能够在短线交易中稳定盈利

28:05 - 28:09

EN: sometimes you will put up a 1-minute chart and look for an early entry,

ZH: 有时候可以打开1分钟图,寻找提前入场的机会

28:09 - 28:12

EN: but as I said, most traders should not do that.

ZH: 但大部分交易者不应该这么做

28:12 - 28:14

EN: Most traders should never look at a 1-minute chart,

ZH: 大多数交易者完全不应该看1分钟图

28:14 - 28:18

EN: because even though when you print it out at the end of the day

ZH: 尽管在收盘之后,你看着已经走出来的行情,觉得很简单

28:17 - 28:24

EN: it looks pretty easy, real-time, you just don’t have enough time

ZH: 尽管在收盘之后,你看着已经走出来的行情,觉得很简单 但是实盘的时候,你根本没有足够的时间去做决定, 导致会犯太多错误

28:21 - 28:24

EN: to make decisions and you’ll make too many mistakes.

ZH: 但是实盘的时候,你根本没有足够的时间去做决定, 导致会犯太多错误

28:29 - 28:33

EN: Here we got a bear selloff, so a spike and then a channel,

ZH: 空头突破,所以是急速下跌,变成通道

28:33 - 28:37

EN: and Leg 1 is this size and Leg 2 started here.

ZH: 第1段下跌,然后第2段从这里开始

28:37 - 28:41

EN: So at some point when it’s going down, you decide this is the start of Leg 2,

ZH: 在下跌到某个地方的时候,你发现这是第2段下跌的开始

28:42 - 28:44

EN: so you look for a Measured Move target.

ZH: 所以MM目标位在这里 (注:第1段 = 第2段)

28:44 - 28:49

EN: So Leg 1.

ZH: 第1段下跌;在这里的某个地方,你想到: “哦?可能会有第1段 = 第2段的MM目标位”

28:45 - 28:49

EN: Somewhere in here you’re thinking, oh, maybe it’s a Leg 1, Leg 2 Measured Move.

ZH: 第1段下跌;在这里的某个地方,你想到: “哦?可能会有第1段 = 第2段的MM目标位”

28:49 - 28:54

EN: So you draw a line, and then you look for the market reaching that target.

ZH: 所以你画了线,然后预期市场跌到这个目标位

28:56 - 28:59

EN: You could also look and call it a Wedge – one, two, three.

ZH: 你也可以把它看作楔形底——1,2,3

29:02 - 29:05

EN: On a 1-minute chart, this is the bottom of that Wedge,

ZH: 在1分钟图上,这就是那个楔形通道的下沿

29:05 - 29:09

EN: and it’s also at that Leg 1 equals Leg 2 Measured Move.

ZH: 同时也到达了第1段 = 第2段的目标位

29:10 - 29:11

EN: If you’re looking at a 5-minute chart,

ZH: 如果你看5分钟图

29:11 - 29:13

EN: you might want to buy above the high of that 5-minute bar.

ZH: 你可能想在那个5分钟K线的高点上方买入

29:13 - 29:17

EN: But if you’re very confident – you should be pretty confident.

ZH: 但如果你非常自信——交易员应该有自信

29:17 - 29:20

EN: The market fell below this low and reversed up.

ZH: 市场跌破了前期的低点,然后反弹 (到了突破点的上方,即没有缺口)

29:20 - 29:22

EN: You’re getting a stairs pattern.

ZH: 这是阶梯模式

29:22 - 29:25

EN: The pullback is overlapping the breakout point.

ZH: 反弹与突破点有重叠

29:25 - 29:27

EN: Chances are falling below this low,

ZH: 所以,当这个低点被跌破

29:27 - 29:29

EN: it’s going to reverse up at least above that low.

ZH: 大概率也会反弹到突破点的上方

29:29 - 29:37

EN: Traders are pretty confident, and an aggressive trader who,

ZH: 交易员对自己的判断是很自信的, 而一个激进的交易员,稳定盈利的交易员,

29:34 - 29:37

EN: as I said, is consistently profitable will sometimes look

ZH: 交易员对自己的判断是很自信的, 而一个激进的交易员,稳定盈利的交易员,

29:37 - 29:40

EN: at the 1-minute chart and get an earlier entry.

ZH: 有时会看1分钟图,尝试提前入场

29:40 - 29:42

EN: A little bit more reward.

ZH: 以此来赚更多的利润

29:43 - 29:45

EN: Here’s the 5-minute chart; there’s the entry.

ZH: 这是5分钟图,入场点在这里

29:45 - 29:48

EN: On the 1-minute chart, that same entry would be right around there.

ZH: 在1分钟图上,之前5分钟的入场点在这个位置

29:49 - 29:53

EN: If you were taking the trade on the 5-minute chart, you would get in here.

ZH: 如果你根据5分钟图的信号交易,你的入场点就在这里

29:53 - 29:57

EN: If you pulled up a 1-minute chart, you’d discover that you entered right there.

ZH: 如果你看1分钟图,你发现入场的价格是在这里

29:59 - 30:03

EN: But because of the context being so good, you could put up a 1-minute chart

ZH: 然而,因为背景足够好,你可以打开1分钟图

30:03 - 30:06

EN: and take a 1-minute entry above the high of that bar.

ZH: 然后在1分钟的信号K线上方入场

30:08 - 30:14

EN: If this was an Emini chart, you’d be buying maybe 5 ticks lower by buying here,

ZH: 如果这是ES期货,你的入场点会提前5 ticks (注:每手合约5 * 12.5 = 62.5美金)

30:16 - 30:19

EN: and your risk would be lower, maybe down here.

ZH: 止损都是在这里,你的风险会更低

30:20 - 30:23

EN: If it was a Forex chart, maybe you’d be buying 5 pips lower.

ZH: 如果这是某个外汇,你的入场点也许提前了5 pips

30:26 - 30:32

EN: So your risk would be lower, and because there’s more left

ZH: 风险更低,同时上方的空间更大,利润会更高 (注:所以一进一出,相当于赚了10 pips)

30:29 - 30:32

EN: to the trade, your reward would be higher.

ZH: 风险更低,同时上方的空间更大,利润会更高 (注:所以一进一出,相当于赚了10 pips)

30:32 - 30:37

EN: Probability is always a little bit less on a 1-minute chart compared

ZH: (在背景良好的情况下)根据1分钟的信号K线入场, 胜率会略低于5分钟,但不会低很多

30:35 - 30:37

EN: to a 5-minute chart, but not all that much less.

ZH: (在背景良好的情况下)根据1分钟的信号K线入场, 胜率会略低于5分钟,但不会低很多

30:39 - 30:45

EN: Where do you take profits? Might get three pushes up, a Wedge

ZH: 在哪里止盈?比如3次向上推动,楔形——1,2,3; 这也是一个潜在的双顶

30:42 - 30:45

EN: - one, two, three – maybe a Double Top here.

ZH: 在哪里止盈?比如3次向上推动,楔形——1,2,3; 这也是一个潜在的双顶

30:46 - 30:48

EN: Possible Double Top here.

ZH: 也就是5分钟图上的这个潜在的双顶

30:48 - 30:52

EN: On the 5-minute chart, this is over here.

ZH: 5分钟图上的这个高点,对应(1分钟)在这里

30:52 - 30:57

EN: Reasonable place to take profits on the reversal down from the Wedge.

ZH: 在楔形顶反转下跌的时候,止盈是合理的

Slide 012

Time: 30:55

Slide 012

Bilingual Transcript

30:57 - 31:00

EN: 5-minute chart, 1-minute chart.

ZH: 5分钟图(左),1分钟图(右)

31:00 - 31:01

EN: A bear chart.

ZH: 下降趋势

31:01 - 31:03

EN: A strong bear breakout.

ZH: 强势的空头突破

31:04 - 31:08

EN: You only want to be entering in the direction of the trend.

ZH: 只能顺着趋势的方向去做

31:14 - 31:16

EN: I’m using the example of a 5-minute chart.

ZH: 我现在用5分钟图作为案例

31:16 - 31:22

EN: You’re looking for setups on the 5-minute chart, and then some traders

ZH: 在5分钟图上找到机会,然后一些交易者会打开1分钟图, 争取提前入场

31:19 - 31:22

EN: will put up a 1-minute chart to get an earlier entry.

ZH: 在5分钟图上找到机会,然后一些交易者会打开1分钟图, 争取提前入场

31:22 - 31:25

EN: But you could also look for setups on the 60-minute chart

ZH: 你也可以在60分钟图上找机会

31:25 - 31:28

EN: and then use the 5-minute chart for the earlier entry.

ZH: 然后根据5分钟图来提前入场

31:28 - 31:31

EN: Again, most traders should not be trading a 1-minute chart,

ZH: 再次强调,大多数交易者不应该交易1分钟图

31:31 - 31:34

EN: but really skilled traders sometimes do that.

ZH: 但非常熟练的交易者有时会这样做

31:38 - 31:41

EN: Selling off pretty strongly, so you can sell closes.

ZH: 非常强势的下跌,所以你可以在收盘卖出做空

31:41 - 31:44

EN: Sell that close, sell that close, sell that close.

ZH: 在它的收盘、它的收盘、它的收盘卖出,

31:47 - 31:51

EN: And if you’re looking at a 1-minute chart, if you pop up a 1-minute chart,

ZH: 如果你打开1分钟图

31:51 - 31:53

EN: sometimes you can get an earlier entry.

ZH: 有时你可以找到提前入场的机会

31:58 - 32:01

EN: The market’s selling off.

ZH: 5分钟的下跌,对应1分钟图上的下跌

32:00 - 32:01

EN: Selling off here.

ZH: 5分钟的下跌,对应1分钟图上的下跌

32:01 - 32:08

EN: Here’s the 1-minute chart selling off, and instead of waiting

ZH: 1分钟上的每根K线都在下跌, 所以你不用等待5分钟K线的收盘

32:05 - 32:11

EN: for the close of the 5-minute bar and you start to see 3, 4,

ZH: 1分钟上的每根K线都在下跌, 所以你不用等待5分钟K线的收盘 当你看到1分钟图上有连续3、4、5根阴线收盘在最低点

32:09 - 32:11

EN: 5 consecutive bear bars closing on their lows on the 1-minute chart,

ZH: 当你看到1分钟图上有连续3、4、5根阴线收盘在最低点

32:11 - 32:14

EN: you can sell the close on the 1-minute chart.

ZH: 你就可以在1分钟K线的收盘卖出做空

32:18 - 32:20

EN: Also, even though there are no pullbacks here,

ZH: 另外,虽然5分钟的图上看不到反弹

32:20 - 32:22

EN: on the 1-minute chart there are pullbacks.

ZH: 但是1分钟的图上有

32:22 - 32:25

EN: So you can sell at the high of the prior bar,

ZH: 所以你可以在前1根K线的高点挂单卖出

32:25 - 32:31

EN: betting that the reversal attempt will fail, become a bear flag,

ZH: 押注反转尝试会失败,变成熊旗,然后继续下跌

32:28 - 32:31

EN: and be followed by lower prices.

ZH: 押注反转尝试会失败,变成熊旗,然后继续下跌

32:31 - 32:32

EN: And the same here.

ZH: 这里也是一样

32:32 - 32:34

EN: So you can sell with limit orders above bars,

ZH: 所以你可以在K线的上方挂限价卖单

32:34 - 32:38

EN: betting that these bull reversal attempts will fail.

ZH: 押注这些反转的尝试会失败

32:38 - 32:42

EN: And you don’t even have these signals on the 5-minute chart,

ZH: 而5分钟图上找不到这样的这些入场点

32:42 - 32:44

EN: where there are no pullbacks on the 5-minute chart.

ZH: 因为在5分钟图上没有反弹 (注:没有超过上1根K线的高点)

32:44 - 32:47

EN: If you’re in a Micro Channel on the 5-minute chart,

ZH: 如果你在5分钟图上看到一个下降微通道

32:47 - 32:51

EN: you can put up a 1-minute chart and then sell bull breakouts,

ZH: 你可以打开1分钟图,然后在多头突破(反弹)的时候做空

32:51 - 32:55

EN: betting that the bull breakouts will fail and that the bear trend will resume.

ZH: 押注多头突破失败,然后下降趋势会继续

32:57 - 32:59

EN: You can also sell below bars.

ZH: 你也可以在K线下方卖出(用突破卖单)

32:59 - 33:01

EN: Bear trend, a pullback.

ZH: 下降趋势,反弹

33:01 - 33:02

EN: It’s a bear flag.

ZH: 这是一个熊旗

33:02 - 33:05

EN: Sell with a stop below the low of the prior bar.

ZH: 在前1根K线的低点下方挂突破卖单做空

33:05 - 33:07

EN: Again, you don’t see any of this on the 5-minute chart

ZH: 而在5分钟图上看不到这些

33:07 - 33:09

EN: because there are no pullbacks.

ZH: 因为没有反弹的结构

33:10 - 33:13

EN: So there are setups that you can see on the 1-minute chart.

ZH: 而在1分钟图上有更多的入场机会

33:13 - 33:18

EN: If you believe the 5-minute chart is strongly bearish and you can sell

ZH: 如果你认为5分钟图非常看跌,可以用任何方式做空

33:18 - 33:23

EN: for any reason, well then, you can put up a 1-minute chart and sell

ZH: 那么打开1分钟图,也可以用任何方式做空

33:22 - 33:29

EN: for any reason as well, and sometimes there are patterns that you can see

ZH: 那么打开1分钟图,也可以用任何方式做空 而且能在1分钟图上看到一些5分钟图没有的入场机会

33:26 - 33:29

EN: on the 1-minute chart that are not present on the 5-minute chart.

ZH: 而且能在1分钟图上看到一些5分钟图没有的入场机会

33:33 - 33:37

EN: Now I want to move on to talk about how to trade.

ZH: 接下来我们来讲如何交易

Slide 013

Time: 33:35

Slide 013

Bilingual Transcript

No transcript segment aligned to this slide.

Slide 014

Time: 33:38

Slide 014

Bilingual Transcript

33:41 - 33:44

EN: The best way to trade is to look for a strong signal bar

ZH: 最好的交易方式是找到一个强势的信号K线

33:44 - 33:46

EN: and to use an appropriate stop.

ZH: 并且设置合理的止损

33:49 - 33:53

EN: While traders can enter at the market, they can enter with limit orders,

ZH: 虽然交易者可以市价入场,可以用限价单入场

33:53 - 33:57

EN: most traders should be entering most of their trades using stop orders.

ZH: 大多数交易者在做大部分交易的时候, 应该用突破单入场

33:59 - 34:02

EN: And if you want to increase the probability of a profit,

ZH: 如果你想增加赚钱的胜率

34:02 - 34:05

EN: it’s better to wait for a strong signal bar.

ZH: 最好等待一个强势的信号K线

34:08 - 34:12

EN: For example, if you’re looking to sell, rather than selling below this bar

ZH: 例如,如果你想做空,不要在这根K线低点下方卖出,

34:12 - 34:22

EN: that has a small bear body and a prominent tail, you have a higher probability

ZH: 因为它的实体部分很小,而且下影线很长 等待一根收在低位的阴线,然后在它的下方卖出, 胜率会更高

34:17 - 34:22

EN: of making a profit if you wait for a bar that closes on

ZH: 等待一根收在低位的阴线,然后在它的下方卖出, 胜率会更高

34:19 - 34:22

EN: or near its low and sell below that bar.

ZH: 等待一根收在低位的阴线,然后在它的下方卖出, 胜率会更高

34:22 - 34:25

EN: So you place an order to sell just below the low of that bar

ZH: 你在那根K线的低点下方挂突破卖单

34:25 - 34:29

EN: - for example, if you’re trading the Emini, you’ll enter 1 tick below,

ZH: 例如,如果你在交易ES,订单挂在下方1个tick

34:29 - 34:31

EN: and you would be filled over here.

ZH: 会在这里成交

34:31 - 34:37

EN: If you’re trading a Forex market, you would be entering 1 pip

ZH: 如果你在做外汇,订单挂在下方1个pip,会在这里成交

34:35 - 34:37

EN: below and filled over here.

ZH: 如果你在做外汇,订单挂在下方1个pip,会在这里成交

34:37 - 34:40

EN: Here we have another big bear bar closing on or near its low.

ZH: 这里也有一个收在低位的大阴线

34:40 - 34:43

EN: Traders can sell on a stop below its low as well.

ZH: 交易者也可以在它的低点下方挂突破卖单

34:43 - 34:46

EN: And here’s another one closing on its low.

ZH: 这里还有一个收在低位的阴线

34:46 - 34:48

EN: You could sell with a stop below that bar.

ZH: 也可以在它的低点下方挂突破卖单

34:48 - 34:51

EN: You do not have to take all of these entries.

ZH: 你不一定要在每个地方都卖出(盈利加仓)

34:51 - 34:54

EN: However, if the market’s going down, you need to be able to get short,

ZH: 然而,如果市场在下跌,你想要做空

34:54 - 35:00

EN: and one way to do it is looking for a decent bar, a decent size bear body

ZH: 一种方法是等待1根好的阴线,有较大的体积

35:00 - 35:05

EN: that closes on or near its low, and then enter on a stop just below its low.

ZH: 收盘在低位,然后在它的下方挂突破卖单

35:05 - 35:11

EN: Alternatively, as soon as you see a bar like

ZH: 或者,当你看到这样一根收在最低的阴线, 你可以直接市价卖出

35:08 - 35:11

EN: that closing on its low, you could simply sell at the market.

ZH: 或者,当你看到这样一根收在最低的阴线, 你可以直接市价卖出

35:11 - 35:14

EN: Or if you want, you could place a limit order.

ZH: 或者,如果你喜欢,你可以挂一个限价单 (注:如果已经是“卖收盘的下降趋势”,我通常会点击”join ask”来下单)

35:14 - 35:20

EN: As soon as that bar closes, you can place a limit order

ZH: 在那根K线收盘的瞬间,你可以在收盘价挂限价卖单来开仓做空 (注:比直接市价卖出要好1个tick,但在急速下跌的时候,可能无法成交)

35:17 - 35:20

EN: to go short exactly at the close of that bar.

ZH: 在那根K线收盘的瞬间,你可以在收盘价挂限价卖单来开仓做空 (注:比直接市价卖出要好1个tick,但在急速下跌的时候,可能无法成交)

35:21 - 35:25

EN: Easiest choice is either sell at the market or wait

ZH: 最简单的选择是,要么市价卖出

35:25 - 35:28

EN: for the bar to close and place a stop to go short just below.

ZH: 要么等待K线收盘,然后在它的低点下方挂突破卖单

35:29 - 35:33

EN: Most traders should be placing stops to go short just below.

ZH: 大多数交易者应该在它的低点下方挂突破卖单

35:33 - 35:36

EN: A scalper could sell, take a profit.

ZH: 一个剥头皮交易者可以卖出,止盈

35:36 - 35:38

EN: Sell again, take a profit.

ZH: 再次卖出,止盈

35:38 - 35:40

EN: Sell again and take a profit.

ZH: 再次卖出,又止盈

35:40 - 35:44

EN: A person looking for a swing trade, if he does not take this trade,

ZH: 而对于波段交易者而言,即使没有在这里入场

35:44 - 35:45

EN: he can take this one.

ZH: 他也可以在这里入场

35:45 - 35:46

EN: He can take this entry.

ZH: 可以在这里入场

35:46 - 35:48

EN: Doesn’t matter.

ZH: 都可以

35:48 - 35:51

EN: They’re all reasonable setups for sells.

ZH: 都是合理的做空入场点

35:55 - 36:00

EN: On the way up, you look for a bull bar closing on or near its high,

ZH: 而在上涨的时候,等待一根收在高位的阳线

36:00 - 36:03

EN: and you can place an order to buy on a stop just above its high.

ZH: 然后在它的高点上方挂突破买单

36:03 - 36:07

EN: Once this bar closed, you could place an order to buy 1 tick above its high.

ZH: 当它收盘的时候,在它的高点上方1个tick挂突破买单

36:07 - 36:10

EN: You would not have been filled on the next bar,

ZH: 下一根K线没有触发成交

36:10 - 36:15

EN: but on the second bar after the signal bar, you would have been filled.

ZH: 再下一根K线,突破了信号K的高点,订单成交

36:15 - 36:17

EN: And if you chose not to take that bar, you could wait

ZH: 如果你觉得这里做多的胜率还不够高,可以等待

36:17 - 36:21

EN: for consecutive bull bars and then buy above that bar.

ZH: 看到连续的阳线,然后在那根K线的上方买入

36:21 - 36:25

EN: Or you could wait for a bigger bull bar, or buy above that bar.

ZH: 或者看到更大的阳线,在它的上方买入

36:25 - 36:28

EN: Another bull bar closing near its high, you could buy above that bar.

ZH: 又一根收在高位的阳线,可以在它的上方买入

36:28 - 36:30

EN: All of those are reasonable entries.

ZH: 这些都是合理的入场点

36:30 - 36:33

EN: Again, you don’t have to take every one of them,

ZH: 同样,并不是让你每个地方都要买入、加仓

36:33 - 36:38

EN: but as a trader you need to figure out some way to get into a trade.

ZH: 但作为一个交易者,你需要找到某种入场的方式

36:38 - 36:41

EN: Taking any of those is reasonable.

ZH: 选择其中任何一个都是合理的

Slide 015

Time: 36:45

Slide 015

Bilingual Transcript

36:48 - 36:52

EN: Where do you put your stop? It does not matter which of these entries you take;

ZH: 止损放在哪里?不管你在哪里入场

36:52 - 36:54

EN: your stop is going to be below the bottom of the bull trend.

ZH: 止损都是放在起涨点的下方

36:54 - 36:57

EN: In this case, it’s below the bottom of that buy signal bar.

ZH: 在这个案例中,止损在那个做多信号K线的低点下方

37:04 - 37:10

EN: It doesn’t matter if you buy 2 bars after the signal bar

ZH: 不管你在信号K出现之后立刻入场, 还是过了4、5、6根K线再入场

37:07 - 37:10

EN: or 4 or 5 or 6 bars after the signal bar.

ZH: 不管你在信号K出现之后立刻入场, 还是过了4、5、6根K线再入场

37:10 - 37:15

EN: You place your stop below the bottom of the most recent leg up.

ZH: 止损都放在最近一个上涨波段的起涨点下方

37:15 - 37:20

EN: In this case, it’s the low of the chart and it’s a major low.

ZH: 它正好也是整张图中的最低点,而且是一个重要的低点

37:20 - 37:24

EN: If the bulls are in control, the market should not fall

ZH: 如果多头真的掌控了市场, 那么这个低点就不应该被跌破

37:23 - 37:24

EN: below the low of that bar.

ZH: 如果多头真的掌控了市场, 那么这个低点就不应该被跌破

37:24 - 37:29

EN: If it does fall below the low of that bar, then your premise of a bull trend

ZH: 如果它真的被跌破了,说明上涨趋势的前提是错误的

37:29 - 37:35

EN: is wrong and you should get out – and therefore,

ZH: 既然错误,就要离场—— 所以把止损放在这个低点下方是合理的

37:32 - 37:35

EN: it’s reasonable to get stopped out just below the low of that bar.

ZH: 既然错误,就要离场—— 所以把止损放在这个低点下方是合理的

Slide 016

Time: 37:40

Slide 016

Bilingual Transcript

37:43 - 37:45

EN: And the opposite’s true when you’re selling.

ZH: 做空的时候也是一样

37:45 - 37:47

EN: You can sell below this bar.

ZH: 你可以在这根K线下方卖出

37:47 - 37:49

EN: This is the most recent high.

ZH: 这是最近的(重要)高点

37:49 - 37:51

EN: You put your stop just above it.

ZH: 止损放在它的上方

37:51 - 37:56

EN: If you sell below any of these bars, the most recent major high is this one,

ZH: 如果你在这些K线下方卖出,最近的重要高点在这里

37:56 - 37:58

EN: and you would put your stop just above that.

ZH: 所以把止损放在它的上方

37:58 - 38:01

EN: If you sell below this bar, you could put your stop here,

ZH: 如果你在这根K线下方卖出,可以把止损放在这里

38:01 - 38:04

EN: or this is a more major high.

ZH: 或者这里,更重要的高点,可以把止损放在那里

38:03 - 38:04

EN: You could put your stop there.

ZH: 或者这里,更重要的高点,可以把止损放在那里

38:04 - 38:06

EN: And the same is true with this.

ZH: 这里也是一样

38:06 - 38:10

EN: If you sell here, you can put your stop either above that or above that.

ZH: 如果你在这里卖出,你可以把止损放在这里或这里

38:10 - 38:13

EN: If you sell here, you’ll probably put your stop here,

ZH: 如果在这里卖出,可以把止损放在这里

38:13 - 38:16

EN: but it’s reasonable to put your stop up there as well

ZH: 损放在那个高点上方也是合理的

38:16 - 38:20

EN: in case the market has another leg up before it goes your way.

ZH: 以防在继续下跌之前还有一段反弹

38:27 - 38:29

EN: When you’re buying, same thing.

ZH: 买入的时候也是一样

38:29 - 38:31

EN: It doesn’t matter which of these buys you take.

ZH: 不管你在其中哪个地方入场

38:31 - 38:35

EN: Your stop is below the bottom of the swing up,

ZH: 止损都在波段的起涨点下方

38:35 - 38:37

EN: which is below that bull reversal bar.

ZH: 也就是在那个反转的阳线下方

38:37 - 38:41

EN: And here, it does not matter which of these buys you take.

ZH: 这里,不管你在哪里买入

38:41 - 38:44

EN: Your stop is below the major low.

ZH: 你的止损都在重要低点下方

38:44 - 38:47

EN: If you buy here, you probably would put your stop here.

ZH: 如果你在这里买入,可以把止损放在它的下方

38:47 - 38:50

EN: If you buy here, you could put your stop here.

ZH: 如果你在这里买入,你可以把止损放在这里

38:50 - 38:51

EN: If you buy here, same thing.

ZH: 如果你在这里买入,也是一样

38:51 - 38:53

EN: Stop down here.

ZH: 止损在它的下方

Slide 017

Time: 38:55

Slide 017

Bilingual Transcript

38:59 - 39:04

EN: I think it’s really important to not risk too much on any one trade.

ZH: 非常重要的事情是: 不要在任何一笔交易上冒太大风险

39:04 - 39:09

EN: In general, a person should be risking 1% to 2% of his account size

ZH: 通常来说,每一笔交易冒的风险不应该超过 账户总资金的1~2%

39:09 - 39:14

EN: on any trade, and therefore let’s say a person has a $10,000 account;

ZH: 假设一个交易者的账户中有1万美金

39:14 - 39:18

EN: he should be risking no more than 1%, 2%, or 3% of his account size,

ZH: 他的风险不应该超过账户的1%,2%,3%

39:18 - 39:21

EN: certainly never more than 3%.

ZH: 绝对不应该超过3%

39:21 - 39:31

EN: 3% of $10,000 is $300, and therefore a trader

ZH: 1万的3%是300美金, 所以他在任何一笔交易中的风险不应该超过$300

39:26 - 39:31

EN: with a $10,000 account should never risk more than $300.

ZH: 1万的3%是300美金, 所以他在任何一笔交易中的风险不应该超过$300

39:31 - 39:34

EN: That means the distance from the current price

ZH: 也就是说,从当前价格,

39:34 - 39:37

EN: to his stop can never be more than $300.

ZH: 到他的止损距离(乘以仓位),不能超过$300

39:37 - 39:42

EN: He either has to exit the trade or tighten his stop or reduce his position size.

ZH: 一旦超过,他要么必须离场, 要么收窄止损,要么减小仓位

39:48 - 39:50

EN: It’s true even with a profitable trade.

ZH: 即使在一笔盈利的交易中也是这样

39:50 - 39:54

EN: Let’s say you took the best buy and got filled right here,

ZH: 假设你抓到了最佳的买点,在这里成交

39:54 - 39:56

EN: and now the market is right here.

ZH: 现在市场涨到了这里

39:56 - 39:58

EN: Your stop is still down here.

ZH: 你的止损仍然在下方

39:59 - 40:05

EN: If you have let’s say $500 profit and your stop has to be $400 or $500 away,

ZH: 假设你现在有了$500的浮盈, 而现在你的止损距离超过了400或500

40:05 - 40:09

EN: that is more than the $300 you can risk.

ZH: 超过了你可以承担的300

40:09 - 40:14

EN: You either have to reduce your position size,

ZH: 此时你要么减小仓位——止盈一部分

40:11 - 40:14

EN: you have to take profits and get out of the trade,

ZH: 此时你要么减小仓位——止盈一部分

40:14 - 40:19

EN: or you have to find a reasonable location for a tighter stop.

ZH: 或者你必须找到一个新的合理的止损位置, 收窄你的止损

40:19 - 40:22

EN: In this particular trade, there is no reasonable location.

ZH: 在这个特定的案例中,没有新的止损位可以抬高

40:22 - 40:24

EN: It does not matter where you bought

ZH: 不管你在哪里买入,

40:24 - 40:27

EN: - either down here or up here – your stop is here.

ZH: ——不管在这里还是这里买入—— 你的止损都在它的下方

40:27 - 40:32

EN: Once your profit gets to be $400 or $500, that is more than the $300

ZH: 一旦你的利润达到$400或$500,

40:32 - 40:35

EN: you can risk if you have a $10,000 account.

ZH: 而1万美金的账户的风险不应该超过$300

40:35 - 40:40

EN: You have to get out, and then you can look to buy again once there’s a pullback.

ZH: 所以此时你需要止盈离场; 然后等待回调的机会再次买入

Slide 018

Time: 40:45

Slide 018

Bilingual Transcript

40:48 - 40:51

EN: Beginning traders should only be looking for swing trades,

ZH: 初学者只应该寻找波段交易的机会

40:51 - 40:53

EN: and they should mostly swing trade.

ZH: 应该尽可能地多做波段交易

40:53 - 40:58

EN: On an average day there might be one, two,

ZH: 平均每个交易日,都会有1~3个合理的波段交易机会

40:55 - 40:58

EN: or three reasonable swing trade setups.

ZH: 平均每个交易日,都会有1~3个合理的波段交易机会

40:58 - 41:01

EN: The beginning trader should look for one of those.

ZH: 初学者应该想办法抓住其中1个

41:01 - 41:06

EN: Sometimes a swing trade will have two or three different entry locations,

ZH: 有时一个波段交易的机会,会有两三个不同的入场点

41:06 - 41:08

EN: and you can take any of them.

ZH: 选择其中任何一个都可以

41:08 - 41:10

EN: For example, here, if you took this buy,

ZH: 例如,这里,这是最佳入场点

41:10 - 41:12

EN: it doesn’t matter if you did not take the original buy.

ZH: 没有抓到它,也不要紧

41:12 - 41:15

EN: You had a second chance here, you had a third chance here,

ZH: 还有第2次、第3次入场的机会

41:15 - 41:17

EN: you have another chance here.

ZH: 这里也是一个买点

41:17 - 41:19

EN: That’s that point I made earlier.

ZH: 尽管最早的入场点在这里

41:19 - 41:23

EN: You do not have to take the first buy, but when the market

ZH: 你不一定要在第1时间入场

41:23 - 41:26

EN: is going up reasonably strongly, you have to get long.

ZH: 然而,当市场非常强势地上涨时,你必须做多

41:26 - 41:29

EN: And the easiest way to do it is look for a bull bar closing near its high,

ZH: 最简单的方法是,如果看到一根收在高位的阳线

41:29 - 41:32

EN: put a stop just above its high to get long,

ZH: 那就在它的上方挂突破买单

41:32 - 41:35

EN: and then put the protective stop down here.

ZH: 然后把保护性的止损放在这里

41:36 - 41:41

EN: And you can do that as long as the risk is no more than 3% of your account size.

ZH: 只要风险不超过账户资金的3%,你就可以这么做

41:41 - 41:45

EN: Sometimes the bars are huge, and you have a great looking setup.

ZH: 有时你看到了一个很好的机会,但是K线很大,

41:45 - 41:50

EN: But if the stop requires you to risk $400 and you have a $10,000 account,

ZH: 你的账户只有1万美金, 但这笔交易要求你冒400美金的风险

41:50 - 41:53

EN: it’s better not to take the trade.

ZH: 那么最好放弃这笔交易

41:56 - 42:01

EN: Once traders are consistently profitable, they can look for additional setups,

ZH: 一旦交易者能够稳定盈利, 他们就可以尝试不同的交易策略

42:01 - 42:05

EN: and they can also start taking some scalps if they would like.

ZH: 如果愿意的话,他们也可以开始做一些剥头皮交易

Slide 019

Time: 42:10

Slide 019

Bilingual Transcript

42:12 - 42:18

EN: I’ve created a classification of patterns

ZH: 我把所有的结构进行分类,供波段交易者参考 (注:图表百科全书,目前将近有1万张图)

42:15 - 42:18

EN: that swing traders can use as a reference.

ZH: 我把所有的结构进行分类,供波段交易者参考 (注:图表百科全书,目前将近有1万张图)

42:18 - 42:21

EN: I have four versions of each pattern.

ZH: 每个结构都有4个版本

42:21 - 42:24

EN: There’s a buy, there’s a sell, and then every pattern can fail,

ZH: 做多的版本,做空的版本; 然后每个结构都可能失败

42:24 - 42:27

EN: so I have a failed buy and I have a failed sell.

ZH: 所以有做多失败的版本,和做空失败的版本

42:27 - 42:34

EN: I have about 100 basic patterns, so 100 times 4,

ZH: 我有大约100个基本的结构, 100乘4,总共是400个部分

42:31 - 42:34

EN: I have about 400 total sections.

ZH: 我有大约100个基本的结构, 100乘4,总共是400个部分

42:34 - 42:41

EN: This is a separate PowerPoint, and I have it available

ZH: 这是一个单独的PPT,只提供给已经拥有课程的学员购买

42:37 - 42:41

EN: for traders who already own the course to buy.

ZH: 这是一个单独的PPT,只提供给已经拥有课程的学员购买

42:45 - 42:48

EN: What’s nice about it is once you understand what the market is doing,

ZH: 它的好处是,一旦你理解了市场在做什么

42:48 - 42:51

EN: you can look at examples of a particular pattern

ZH: 你可以根据特定的结构,

42:51 - 42:54

EN: to get an idea of what the market might do next,

ZH: 大概知道市场接下来可能会有哪些行为

42:54 - 42:58

EN: and it’ll help you decide whether to take a trade and how to manage the trade.

ZH: 它会帮助你决定是否进行交易,以及如何管理交易

43:03 - 43:06

EN: I began by talking about what markets can do.

ZH: 这节课我先是讲了市场有哪些行为

Slide 020

Time: 43:05

Slide 020

Bilingual Transcript

43:06 - 43:11

EN: In the simplest form, a market can either go up,

ZH: 一言以蔽之,市场可以上涨,可以下跌,或者可以横盘

43:08 - 43:11

EN: it can go down, or it can go sideways.

ZH: 一言以蔽之,市场可以上涨,可以下跌,或者可以横盘

43:11 - 43:13

EN: Next I talked about how to trade.

ZH: 接下来我谈到了如何交易

43:13 - 43:16

EN: Beginning traders should be entering with stops.

ZH: 初学者应该用突破单入场

43:16 - 43:20

EN: If they’re looking to buy, buy above a bull bar closing on or near its high.

ZH: 如果想买入,在一个收在高位的阳线上方挂突破买单

43:20 - 43:25

EN: If they’re looking to sell, sell below a bear bar closing on or near its low.

ZH: 如果想卖出,在一个收在低位的阴线下方挂突破卖单

43:25 - 43:26

EN: Use an appropriate stop.

ZH: 使用合理的止损

43:26 - 43:31

EN: Never risk more than 3% of your account on any one trade.

ZH: 任何一笔交易承担的风险不能超过账户的3%

43:36 - 43:37

EN: I’m Al Brooks.

ZH: 我是阿尔·布鲁克斯

43:37 - 43:39

EN: Thank you for watching the Brooks Trading Course.

ZH: 感谢观看布鲁克斯交易课程

43:39 - 43:42

EN: This video is on how to trade.

ZH: 如何交易的第1节课,就先讲到这里