Skip to content
Price Action Encyclopedia Index

al-brooks-course

34A - Actual Risk

Raw transcript and slide notes for 34A - Actual Risk.

Overview

  • Slides: 15
  • Transcript segments: 310
  • Status: 自动按 slide 时间线归档;核心概念和长期笔记可以在每个 slide 的 Study Notes 下继续整理。

Source Media

Transcript 001

Time: 00:02

Bilingual Transcript

00:02 - 00:03

EN: This is Al Brooks.

ZH: 你好,我是阿尔·布鲁克斯

00:03 - 00:06

EN: Thank you for watching the Brooks Trading Course.

ZH: 欢迎观看布鲁克斯交易课程

00:06 - 00:09

EN: This is the first of two videos on Actual Risk.

ZH: 接下来的两节课我们来讲实际风险

Slide 001

Time: 00:12

Slide 001

Bilingual Transcript

00:13 - 00:20

EN: I want to begin by talking a little bit about the Trader’s Equation

ZH: 首先我会再讲一讲数学期望, 以及我所说的“风险”到底是什么意思

00:17 - 00:20

EN: and what I mean by risk when I talk about risk and reward.

ZH: 首先我会再讲一讲数学期望, 以及我所说的“风险”到底是什么意思

00:21 - 00:26

EN: In particular, I want to talk about Actual Risk in contrast to Initial Risk.

ZH: 我会特别讲到实际风险与初始风险的对比

Slide 002

Time: 00:28

Slide 002

Bilingual Transcript

00:35 - 00:45

EN: A trader should only take a trade if he believes the probability of success times

ZH: 只有交易者认为数学期望大于0时,才应该进行交易 (即【成功概率 _ 潜在利润】 大于 【失败概率 _ 风险】)

00:40 - 00:45

EN: the potential reward is greater than the probability of failure times the risk.

ZH: 只有交易者认为数学期望大于0时,才应该进行交易 (即【成功概率 _ 潜在利润】 大于 【失败概率 _ 风险】)

00:45 - 00:47

EN: That is the Trader’s Equation.

ZH: 这就是数学期望

00:53 - 00:56

EN: For example, we have a bull trend, about a 50% pullback,

ZH: 例如,有一个上涨趋势,大约50%回调

00:56 - 01:00

EN: a slightly Higher Low, a High 2 bull flag.

ZH: 低点略微抬高,高2牛旗

01:00 - 01:05

EN: One leg down, pullback, second leg down, and a decent looking buy signal bar.

ZH: 第1段下跌(高1),反弹,第2段下跌(高2) 有不错的做多信号K线

01:06 - 01:08

EN: It’s a very deep pullback.

ZH: 这是一个非常深的回调

01:08 - 01:12

EN: We have 4 consecutive bear bars, but it held above the bottom

ZH: 有连续4根阴线,但价格保持在多头突破的起涨点上方

01:11 - 01:12

EN: of the bull breakout right here

ZH: 有连续4根阴线,但价格保持在多头突破的起涨点上方

01:12 - 01:16

EN: and above the bottom of the bull trend right here.

ZH: 当然也在上涨趋势的起涨点上方

01:18 - 01:22

EN: It’s reasonable to put a stop either below the bottom of the bull breakout,

ZH: 把止损放在多头突破的起点下方是合理的

01:22 - 01:26

EN: if this is in fact a bull trend, the market should not fall below this low.

ZH: 如果这确实是一个上涨趋势,市场就不应该跌破这个低点

01:26 - 01:31

EN: It’s also reasonable to put a stop below the bottom of the bull trend down here.

ZH: 把止损放在整个上涨趋势的起涨点下方也是合理的

01:38 - 01:42

EN: Let’s say you did buy above the high of this buy signal bar

ZH: 假设你在这个做多信号K线的高点上方挂突破买单

01:42 - 01:43

EN: and you got filled right here,

ZH: 订单在这里成交了

01:43 - 01:47

EN: and you put your stop below the bottom of the bull breakout.

ZH: 然后你把止损放在多头突破的起涨点下方

01:48 - 01:52

EN: Your risk is from your entry price, just a little bit above the high of this bar,

ZH: 你的初始风险,是从你的入场价格,也就是这根K线的高点上方

01:52 - 01:57

EN: down to your stop, which is just a little bit below the bottom of this low.

ZH: 到止损的位置,也就是这个低点下方

01:58 - 02:00

EN: This is how much you’re risking initially.

ZH: 这是你初始承担的风险

02:01 - 02:03

EN: Different traders have different stops.

ZH: 不同的交易者有不同的止损位置

02:03 - 02:12

EN: Some traders might have a stop down here; other traders might use a stop

ZH: 一些交易者可能会把止损放在这里 另一些交易者可能会使用固定金额止损, 比如10或20个ticks(或pips)

02:07 - 02:12

EN: based upon money – for example, 10 or 20 pips, or 10 or 20 ticks.

ZH: 另一些交易者可能会使用固定金额止损, 比如10或20个ticks(或pips)

02:13 - 02:18

EN: Every trader has a different idea of where his stop should be,

ZH: 每个交易者对止损位置都有不同的看法

02:19 - 02:23

EN: and therefore there’s no widespread agreement on what the Initial Risk is.

ZH: 因此初始风险并不是全都一样的

02:24 - 02:26

EN: When you take this buy above the high of this bar,

ZH: 在这根K线高点上方买入之后,

02:26 - 02:29

EN: some traders will get out below this bar,

ZH: 一些人会在它的下方离场

02:29 - 02:32

EN: some traders will get out below this bar, this bar, or this bar.

ZH: 一些人会在这根K线,或这根K线的下方离场

02:32 - 02:34

EN: Other traders will use money stops.

ZH: 一些交易者会使用固定金额止损

02:34 - 02:37

EN: There’s no agreement on what the Initial Risk is.

ZH: 并不是每个人的初始风险都一样

02:37 - 02:41

EN: Each trader has his own idea of how much he’s willing to risk initially.

ZH: 每个交易者愿意承担的风险大小都不同

Slide 003

Time: 02:45

Slide 003

Bilingual Transcript

02:51 - 02:53

EN: Based upon what you’re willing to risk,

ZH: 基于你的风险承受能力

02:53 - 02:57

EN: you can come up with a reasonable profit target for the Trader’s Equation.

ZH: 你可以根据数学期望,来制定一个合理的利润目标

02:57 - 03:01

EN: You need the math to support the idea that this is a good trade.

ZH: 一个好的交易机会,一定是有数学作为支撑的

03:01 - 03:11

EN: You need, again, the probability of making money times the size

ZH: 你的赚钱概率利润,必须大于亏损概率风险

03:05 - 03:11

EN: of your profit target has to be greater

ZH: 你的赚钱概率利润,必须大于亏损概率风险

03:08 - 03:11

EN: than the probability of losing money times the size of your risk.

ZH: 你的赚钱概率利润,必须大于亏损概率风险

03:16 - 03:21

EN: Is the probability of making money 60% or higher here?

ZH: 这里赚钱的胜率有60%或更高吗?

03:21 - 03:22

EN: It might not be.

ZH: 好像没有

03:22 - 03:23

EN: It’s probably less than that.

ZH: 没有60%这么高

03:24 - 03:31

EN: In general, if ever you are uncertain that the probability is less than 60%,

ZH: 通常来说,如果你不确定胜率是否大于60% (注:大部分机会的胜率在40~60%之间)

03:31 - 03:35

EN: you should go for a reward that is at least twice your risk.

ZH: 你就应该追求至少两倍于风险的利润

03:35 - 03:38

EN: Here’s your risk, the size of this brown box,

ZH: 这个棕色框框的高度,就是你的风险

03:38 - 03:40

EN: just above the high of this bar down to your stop.

ZH: 从这根K线的高点上方,到止损的距离

03:43 - 03:45

EN: This is two times your risk.

ZH: 这是风险的两倍

03:45 - 03:48

EN: If you take this buy and put your stop down here

ZH: 如果你在这里买入,把止损放在这里

03:48 - 03:51

EN: and exit with a profit up here, the math is good.

ZH: 然后在这里止盈离场,在数学上是合理的

03:51 - 03:54

EN: The probability certainly is better than 40%.

ZH: 这里的胜率显然高于40%

03:54 - 03:59

EN: As long as the probability of reaching this goal before hitting your stop

ZH: 只要先达到这个目标位而不是先打掉止损的概率不低于40%

03:59 - 04:03

EN: is at least 40%, it’s reasonable to exit right there.

ZH: 那么在两倍止损距离的地方止盈就是合理的

04:03 - 04:06

EN: It would result in a positive Trader’s Equation.

ZH: 因为你的数学期望是正的

04:08 - 04:15

EN: For any reasonable trade, it’s always good to exit at two times your risk.

ZH: 对于任何合理的交易机会,在两倍风险距离止盈离场都是ok的

04:15 - 04:17

EN: The math is always good.

ZH: 因为在数学上合理

04:17 - 04:20

EN: It always results in a positive Trader’s Equation, so in general,

ZH: 这么做的数学期望总是为正,所以通常来说,

04:20 - 04:23

EN: if you’re not certain where you should take profits,

ZH: 如果你不确定应该在哪里止盈,

04:23 - 04:26

EN: try to take profits at two times your Initial Risk.

ZH: 可以尝试把目标放在初始风险的两倍距离

04:26 - 04:30

EN: That always results in a positive Trader’s Equation.

ZH: 这样做的数学期望肯定是正的

04:34 - 04:38

EN: For most traders, it’s reasonable to exit at two times your Initial Risk.

ZH: 对于大多数交易者来说,在两倍初始风险的地方离场是合理的

04:38 - 04:41

EN: You bought above here, here’s your Initial Risk.

ZH: 你在它的上方买入,这是你的初始风险

04:41 - 04:44

EN: If you try to exit at two times your Initial Risk,

ZH: 如果你尝试在两倍初始风险的地方离场

04:44 - 04:49

EN: the Trader’s Equation will be positive because the probability is probably

ZH: 这笔交易的数学期望就大于0,

04:49 - 04:56

EN: at least 40% that it’ll go up here before it goes down here,

ZH: 因为你是在上涨趋势的回调买入, 所以先上涨到这里,而不是先下跌的概率至少有40%

04:53 - 04:56

EN: given that you’re buying a pullback in a bull trend.

ZH: 因为你是在上涨趋势的回调买入, 所以先上涨到这里,而不是先下跌的概率至少有40%

Slide 004

Time: 05:00

Slide 004

Bilingual Transcript

05:03 - 05:06

EN: As I said, there are many choices for an initial stop,

ZH: 正如之前所说,初始止损有很多选择

05:06 - 05:11

EN: and therefore there are many possible Initial Risks

ZH: 根据每个交易者的选择,初始止损都不一样

05:09 - 05:11

EN: depending on the trader and which stop he chooses.

ZH: 根据每个交易者的选择,初始止损都不一样

05:17 - 05:20

EN: For example, he could put a stop below the buy signal bar,

ZH: 例如,他可以将止损放在做多信号K线的下方

05:20 - 05:23

EN: below the bottom of the bull breakout, below this Higher Low

ZH: 放在多头突破的起涨点下方,放在这个突破回调的低点下方

05:23 - 05:26

EN: after this breakout, or below the entire bull trend.

ZH: 或者放在整个上涨趋势的起涨点下方

05:26 - 05:34

EN: Those are all reasonable price action stops

ZH: 这些都是合理的价格行为止损—— 根据价格行为,把止损放在前期某个重要低点的下方

05:30 - 05:34

EN: - putting a stop based upon the price action, below prior lows, for example.

ZH: 这些都是合理的价格行为止损—— 根据价格行为,把止损放在前期某个重要低点的下方

05:36 - 05:38

EN: Other traders will use a stop based upon a Measured Move.

ZH: 其他交易者会根据MM目标位来设置止损

05:38 - 05:42

EN: For example, the height of this Sell Climax, a Measured Move down.

ZH: 例如,把这个抛售高潮的高度往下翻一倍

05:42 - 05:47

EN: It should not fall below this low if you’re going to have profitable trade.

ZH: 如果跌破这个低点,那么说明多头就没有机会赚钱了

05:47 - 05:51

EN: Some traders will use that as a price action stop,

ZH: 一些交易者会根据MM目标位,把初始止损放在那里,

05:50 - 05:51

EN: a stop based upon a Measured Move.

ZH: 一些交易者会根据MM目标位,把初始止损放在那里,

05:51 - 05:55

EN: From this high to that low, Measured Move down, stop just below.

ZH: 从这个高点到那个低点,往下翻一倍,把止损放在它的下方

05:55 - 06:01

EN: Or from this high to that low and a stop just below the Measured Move projection.

ZH: 或者从这个高点到那个低点,往下翻一倍,把止损放在它的下方

06:04 - 06:08

EN: Other traders like money stops, risking a certain amount of money,

ZH: 其他交易者喜欢用固定金额止损, 设置一定数量的金额,

06:08 - 06:10

EN: a certain number of ticks, a certain number of pips.

ZH: 一定数量的ticks或pips

06:10 - 06:14

EN: For example, this might be 20 pips or 20 ticks below your entry price.

ZH: 例如,把止损放在入场价格下方20个ticks或pips

06:15 - 06:20

EN: All of these are reasonable stops, and different traders will use different stops,

ZH: 所有这些都是合理的,不同的交易者会使用不同的止损

06:20 - 06:24

EN: and therefore everyone has a different Initial Risk.

ZH: 所以每个人的初始风险都不一样

06:24 - 06:27

EN: The trader who bought above the high of this bar

ZH: 同样都是在这根K线高点上方买入

06:27 - 06:29

EN: and used a stop here, that’s his Initial Risk.

ZH: 如果把止损放在这里,初始风险就只有一点点

06:29 - 06:34

EN: The trader who has a stop below here, his Initial Risk is all the way down here.

ZH: 把止损放在这里的交易者,初始风险有这么大

Slide 005

Time: 06:40

Slide 005

Bilingual Transcript

06:40 - 06:43

EN: We have a bull breakout and a follow-through bar.

ZH: 大阳线突破,而且有跟随K线

06:43 - 06:46

EN: Now the probability is we’re going at least a little bit higher.

ZH: 现在的大概率至少会再上涨一些

06:49 - 06:51

EN: Here we have a strong breakout.

ZH: 再次强势突破

06:51 - 06:55

EN: We have 5 consecutive bull bars and a close above the prior high.

ZH: 连续5根阳线,而且收盘高于前期的高点

07:01 - 07:06

EN: Once you see this or this, traders will raise their initial stop

ZH: 一旦看到这个或这个,交易者就会把他们的初始止损移动到

07:06 - 07:08

EN: to below the most recent major Higher Low.

ZH: 最近一个重要的低点

07:08 - 07:10

EN: Once we get a breakout to a new high,

ZH: 在突破创新高之后,

07:10 - 07:13

EN: it’s a bull trend as long as it remains above this low.

ZH: 只要保持在这个低点上方,上涨趋势就仍然成立

07:14 - 07:19

EN: If it falls below this low, the market then is either in a Trading Range

ZH: 如果跌破这个低点,市场则要么出于震荡区间

07:19 - 07:23

EN: or in a bear trend, in which case you don’t want to be long here

ZH: 要么反转变成下降趋势; 在那种情况下,你不应该在这里做多

07:23 - 07:27

EN: because you bought this based upon the premise that you’re in a bull trend.

ZH: 因为你在这里买入的前提是:这是一个上涨趋势

07:28 - 07:33

EN: All of these traders who have stops down here, once the market gets here or here,

ZH: 那些把初始止损放在下方的交易者, 一旦市场涨到这里或这里

07:34 - 07:37

EN: will tighten their stop to just below the low of this bar.

ZH: 他们就会把止损抬高到这根K线的低点下方

07:45 - 07:54

EN: At this point, everyone agrees where the stop should be

ZH: 此时,每个人都同意止损应该在最近一个重要低点的下方 (注:一开始并不确定会不会继续回调)

07:49 - 07:54

EN: - below the most recent major Higher Low – and now everyone sees

ZH: 此时,每个人都同意止损应该在最近一个重要低点的下方 (注:一开始并不确定会不会继续回调)

07:54 - 07:57

EN: how big the deepest pullback was after the entry.

ZH: 因为每个人现在都确认了最深的回调幅度是多少 (注:但是既然突破创新高,就说明之前的回调已经结束了)

07:57 - 08:06

EN: If you bought right here above this buy signal bar, the deepest pullback

ZH: 如果你在这个做多信号K线的上方买入 最深的回调可能是到这根K线的低点, 可能是到这根K线的低点

08:02 - 08:06

EN: was maybe to the low of this bar, maybe to the low of this bar.

ZH: 最深的回调可能是到这根K线的低点, 可能是到这根K线的低点

Slide 006

Time: 08:10

Slide 006

Bilingual Transcript

08:14 - 08:17

EN: Once the market is up here, you can look back and say,

ZH: 一旦市场涨到了这里,你回过头看 (注:用上帝视角看)

08:17 - 08:23

EN: where did I have to have my stop to minimize my risk and not being stopped out?

ZH: 最小可以把止损放在哪里,就可以不用被打掉?

08:23 - 08:29

EN: Where would have been the absolute best stop

ZH: 从事后来看,最完美的止损应该放在哪里?

08:26 - 08:29

EN: on this trade in hindsight, looking back?

ZH: 从事后来看,最完美的止损应该放在哪里?

08:33 - 08:38

EN: Where is the smallest stop that I could’ve used and not be stopped out?

ZH: 最小可以把止损放在哪里,就可以不用被打掉?

08:42 - 08:45

EN: You don’t know that until the market has gone your way.

ZH: 你在开仓的时候是不知道的, 直到市场突破之后你才知道

Slide 007

Time: 08:50

Slide 007

Bilingual Transcript

08:50 - 08:53

EN: And that brings me into the topic of Actual Risk.

ZH: 这就引出了实际风险的话题

08:53 - 08:56

EN: How much did you really risk on the trade?

ZH: 你在这笔交易中实际上承担了多少风险?

Slide 008

Time: 08:57

Slide 008

Bilingual Transcript

09:02 - 09:05

EN: The bulls bought here above the high of this buy signal bar.

ZH: 多头在这个做多信号K线的高点上方买入

09:09 - 09:12

EN: You have a strong breakout here or all the way up here.

ZH: 市场强势突破,一路涨到这里

09:12 - 09:15

EN: At some point you’re going to raise your stop, but in any case,

ZH: 在某个时候你可以抬高你的止损,但无论如何,

09:15 - 09:17

EN: once you have a reasonably strong breakout,

ZH: 一旦出现了比较强势的突破

09:17 - 09:21

EN: you know how much money you had to risk to stay in the trade.

ZH: 你就知道了实际上你所承担的最大风险是多少

09:28 - 09:32

EN: When the market is here, if you entered right here above this bar,

ZH: 涨到这里之后——如果之前你在这根K线上方入场,

09:33 - 09:37

EN: the tightest stop that you could have used was right below the low of this bar.

ZH: 你本可以使用的最窄的止损,就在这根K线的低点下方 (注:开仓时并不知道)

09:37 - 09:44

EN: So the actual money that you risked on this trade was from your entry price

ZH: 所以你在这笔交易中实际承担的风险是: 从入场价格,到这个理论上的完美止损位

09:42 - 09:44

EN: to this theoretically perfect stop

ZH: 所以你在这笔交易中实际承担的风险是: 从入场价格,到这个理论上的完美止损位

09:44 - 09:49

EN: - which you did not know existed until the market went your way.

ZH: ——尽管你一开始并不知道,等突破后才知道这一点

09:51 - 09:55

EN: Once the market is here and you look back, this stop is probably

ZH: 当市场涨到这里之后,回过头去看,

09:55 - 10:00

EN: the tightest stop that you could have used

ZH: 这个是你可以使用的最小的止损 正好不会被打掉,可以让你继续持有

09:57 - 10:00

EN: that would’ve avoided you being stopped out of your trade.

ZH: 这个是你可以使用的最小的止损 正好不会被打掉,可以让你继续持有

10:06 - 10:10

EN: From your entry price to that stop just below the low of your entry bar,

ZH: 从你的入场价格,到这个入场K线低点下方的止损

10:10 - 10:13

EN: that is how much you actually had to risk on this trade.

ZH: 就是你在这笔交易中实际上承担的风险

10:13 - 10:16

EN: Your Initial Risk might’ve been here, it may’ve been here, it may’ve been here.

ZH: 你的初始风险可能在这里,可能在这里,也可能在这里

10:17 - 10:19

EN: Different traders use different stops,

ZH: 不同的交易者使用不同的止损方法

10:19 - 10:21

EN: and therefore their Initial Risk was different.

ZH: 因此他们的初始风险不同

10:21 - 10:24

EN: But every trader who bought above the high of this bar,

ZH: 但是,所有在这根K线高点上方买入的交易者

10:24 - 10:31

EN: at this point knew that his Actual Risk

ZH: 此时都知道,他的实际风险就在他的入场K线低点下方

10:28 - 10:31

EN: was just to below the low of his entry bar.

ZH: 此时都知道,他的实际风险就在他的入场K线低点下方

10:32 - 10:35

EN: All of the traders, no matter where their original stop was,

ZH: 所有交易者,无论他们的初始止损在哪里

10:35 - 10:40

EN: now know that they only had to risk this much in hindsight.

ZH: 现在都知道,实际上他们只承担了这一点点风险

Slide 009

Time: 10:42

Slide 009

Bilingual Transcript

10:46 - 10:48

EN: Here we have a High 2 bull flag.

ZH: 这里是一个高2牛旗

10:48 - 10:49

EN: We have a bull trend.

ZH: 上涨趋势

10:49 - 10:52

EN: High 1 bull flag, a High 2 bull flag.

ZH: 高1牛旗,一个高2牛旗

10:56 - 11:00

EN: A reasonable initial stop is below the bottom of the bull breakout,

ZH: 合理的初始止损在多头突破的起涨点下方

11:00 - 11:02

EN: maybe below the bottom of the bull trend.

ZH: 或者在整个上涨趋势的起涨点下方

11:02 - 11:07

EN: Let’s say you put your initial stop here, below the bottom of the bull breakout.

ZH: 假设你把初始止损放在多头突破的起涨点下方

11:10 - 11:16

EN: Then your risk was from above the high of the entry bar,

ZH: 那么你的风险是:从信号K线的高点上方——也就是你开仓的位置

11:14 - 11:19

EN: where you got long, down to your stop, just below the low of that bull bar.

ZH: 那么你的风险是:从信号K线的高点上方——也就是你开仓的位置 到你的止损——这个阳线的低点下方 (注:红色框框的高度)

11:24 - 11:29

EN: The market pulled back, did not quite reach your stop, and then it went your way.

ZH: 市场回调,没有打到你的止损,然后重新上涨

11:29 - 11:35

EN: However, once the market did this – a strong breakout above your entry price

ZH: 一旦市场像这样强势突破之后

11:36 - 11:39

EN: - you now have a good idea of what you actually had to risk to stay in the trade.

ZH: 你就知道你实际上承担了多少风险

11:46 - 11:49

EN: All you had to do was risk to below the low of this bar.

ZH: 你实际上承担的风险是到这根K线的低点

11:49 - 11:54

EN: If your stop was just a little bit below that bar,

ZH: 如果你的止损刚好放在那根K线的低点下方

11:54 - 11:57

EN: that’s all you needed to not have been stopped out.

ZH: 就不会被止损离场

11:58 - 12:00

EN: It’s less than your Initial Risk.

ZH: 它小于你的初始风险

12:00 - 12:05

EN: You did not know that this was the perfect stop until the market went your way,

ZH: 直到强势突破之前,你都无法知道这个完美的止损到底在哪里

12:05 - 12:09

EN: but once you were up here and you looked back, and you say,

ZH: 但是在突破之后,你回过头看的时候,

12:09 - 12:14

EN: what was the smallest stop that I could have used and not have been stopped out?

ZH: 最小可以把止损放在哪里,就可以不用被打掉?

12:14 - 12:18

EN: – it’s 1 tick or 1 pip below the low of this bar, so right here.

ZH: ——就在这里,在这根K线低点下方1个tick

12:18 - 12:20

EN: This is your Actual Risk.

ZH: 这就是你的实际风险 (注:用简单的话说,就是在盈利之前,最多一度先浮亏了多少钱)

12:20 - 12:23

EN: Your entry price to that theoretically perfect stop.

ZH: 从入场价,到那个理论上的完美的止损 (注:“完美的止损”这个表达方式可能会造成误解)

12:27 - 12:32

EN: Actual Risk, entry price to the perfect stop, and any trader

ZH: 实际风险——入场价格到完美止损的距离, (注:知道自己实际上冒了多少风险,而不是让你去预知“完美止损”在哪里)

12:32 - 12:41

EN: who bought here or anywhere through here, once the market is up here

ZH: 任何在这里,或这里某个地方买入的交易者, 当市场上涨创新高之后,就知道这是一个重要的低点

12:38 - 12:41

EN: he can look back and say this is a major Higher Low.

ZH: 当市场上涨创新高之后,就知道这是一个重要的低点

12:41 - 12:44

EN: His Actual Risk was to just below that low,

ZH: 他的实际风险就在那个低点下方

12:44 - 12:48

EN: and it doesn’t matter where he bought through here or anywhere in here.

ZH: 不管他的入场点是在这里,还是这里的某个地方

12:48 - 12:49

EN: Doesn’t matter where his stop was.

ZH: 不管他的初始止损放在哪里

12:49 - 12:56

EN: At this point, the Actual Risk for any of these bulls

ZH: 在这一时刻,所有这些多头的实际风险, 就是在这根K线的低点下方

12:52 - 12:56

EN: is just below the low of this bar.

ZH: 在这一时刻,所有这些多头的实际风险, 就是在这根K线的低点下方

Slide 010

Time: 13:00

Slide 010

Bilingual Transcript

13:02 - 13:03

EN: You have to get out at some time,

ZH: 你在某个时刻总归需要离场的

13:03 - 13:07

EN: so you have to have a logical plan to take profits.

ZH: 所以你必须要有一个合理的止盈计划

13:11 - 13:14

EN: As I said, there are many choices for an initial stop,

ZH: 就像之前所说,初始止损有很多选择,

13:14 - 13:19

EN: which generates the Initial Risk, and therefore there are many possible profit

ZH: 每个人的初始风险不同,如果都根据初始风险来制定目标,

13:19 - 13:24

EN: targets if you’re using Initial Risk to generate your profit target.

ZH: 就会产生很多个止盈的目标

13:28 - 13:32

EN: However, once the market starts to go strongly in your direction,

ZH: 然而,当市场强势地朝着你的方向突破之后,

13:32 - 13:35

EN: you know where the perfect stop had to be,

ZH: 你就知道完美的止损在哪里 (注:不用太在意“完美的止损”这个说法)

13:35 - 13:37

EN: and therefore you know what your Actual Risk was.

ZH: 所以你就知道了你的实际风险是多少

13:37 - 13:41

EN: And that’s true for any trader who bought anywhere in here.

ZH: 对于所有在这里买入的交易者而言, 实际风险的位置都是真实的

13:41 - 13:44

EN: His Actual Risk was to just below the low of this bar.

ZH: 他们的实际风险就在这根K线的低点下方

13:44 - 13:47

EN: The bull who bought above this bar, this is his Actual Risk.

ZH: 在这根K线高点上方买入的多头,这是他的实际风险

13:52 - 13:57

EN: Computers often use Actual Risk to create profit targets.

ZH: 电脑程序经常根据实际风险来决定利润目标

13:57 - 14:00

EN: So for example, computers who bought above the high of this bull bar

ZH: 例如,计算机在这个阳线的高点上方买入

14:00 - 14:06

EN: for a High 2 bull flag, if they put a stop down here initially

ZH: 因为这是高2牛旗, 如果把初始止损放在这里,或这里,没有被打到

14:04 - 14:06

EN: or a stop down here, they did not get stopped out.

ZH: 因为这是高2牛旗, 如果把初始止损放在这里,或这里,没有被打到

14:06 - 14:10

EN: They held long despite this pullback below their entry price.

ZH: 尽管一度有回调,但它仍然继续持有

14:10 - 14:15

EN: Once the market started to go their way, they would generate profit targets,

ZH: 一旦市场开始恢复上涨,电脑程序就会开始生成利润目标

14:15 - 14:17

EN: many of them using Actual Risk.

ZH: 其中很多程序就根据实际风险(去生成目标)

14:17 - 14:20

EN: Their Actual Risk is the height of this blue box down

ZH: 它们的实际风险就是这个蓝色框框的高度

14:20 - 14:27

EN: to where the perfect stop was, and therefore one times Actual Risk

ZH: 把这个高度向上平移,一倍实际风险的目标就在这里

14:24 - 14:27

EN: is the top of this blue box right there.

ZH: 把这个高度向上平移,一倍实际风险的目标就在这里

14:32 - 14:37

EN: Since they’re buying in a reasonably good bull trend, many of them will get out

ZH: 因为它们是在一个相当不错的上涨趋势中买入的

14:37 - 14:40

EN: with a profit that is equal to one times their Actual Risk.

ZH: 所以很多程序会在一倍实际风险的地方离场

14:41 - 14:44

EN: It was a reasonably high probability trade when they put it on.

ZH: 在开仓的时候,这是一笔高胜率交易

14:44 - 14:48

EN: It became lower probability after this pullback.

ZH: 在回调之后,胜率变低 (注:趋势变弱,所以胜率变低)

14:48 - 14:51

EN: Most traders would be happy to take at least partial profits

ZH: 因此当市场涨到一倍实际风险的时候,

14:51 - 14:55

EN: once the market went as far as they actually had to risk on the trade.

ZH: 大多数交易者已经感到满足,止盈至少一部分仓位

14:55 - 14:56

EN: And you can see what happened

ZH: 可以看到发生了什么

14:56 - 14:59

EN: when it got up to one times Actual Risk; it sold off.

ZH: 当市场涨到一倍实际风险之后,开始回调了

14:59 - 15:02

EN: When it got up there again, it sold off again.

ZH: 再次涨到那里,又下跌

15:02 - 15:08

EN: That tells you that a lot of computers use

ZH: 这就说明很多电脑程序会根据实际风险来决定利润目标

15:05 - 15:08

EN: Actual Risk to generate a profit target.

ZH: 这就说明很多电脑程序会根据实际风险来决定利润目标

Slide 011

Time: 15:10

Slide 011

Bilingual Transcript

15:18 - 15:24

EN: Whenever you’re taking a trade where the probability is high – in other words,

ZH: 每当你做一笔高胜率的交易——也就是说, 你很确定你可以赚钱

15:22 - 15:24

EN: you’re fairly certain you’re going to make money,

ZH: 每当你做一笔高胜率的交易——也就是说, 你很确定你可以赚钱

15:24 - 15:28

EN: the probability is at least 60%, otherwise you would not be certain

ZH: 概率至少是60%,否则你不会感到确定

15:29 - 15:36

EN: - the math is always okay to go for a profit target

ZH: 此时去追求一倍实际风险的利润,是合理的做法

15:32 - 15:36

EN: that’s equal to one times your Actual Risk.

ZH: 此时去追求一倍实际风险的利润,是合理的做法

15:37 - 15:41

EN: However, it’s always good to go for two times your Actual Risk.

ZH: 任何情况下(胜率40~60%) 追求两倍实际盈亏比总是一个好的做法

15:41 - 15:42

EN: Sometimes it’s unrealistic.

ZH: 有时两倍并不现实

15:42 - 15:46

EN: If you bought here and you were disappointed by the size of this pullback,

ZH: 如果你在这里买入,然后对这么深的回调感到失望

15:46 - 15:50

EN: a lot of traders would simply try to exit at one times Actual Risk.

ZH: 许多交易者会直接在一倍实际风险的地方离场

15:51 - 15:57

EN: On any trade, the math is always good to go for a profit of two times Actual Risk.

ZH: 在任何交易中,追求两倍实际风险的利润, 这么做在数学上总归是合理的

16:03 - 16:06

EN: Here we have profit-taking at one times the Actual Risk,

ZH: 这里,在一倍实际风险的地方出现了回调

16:06 - 16:09

EN: and that tells you that computers are taking profits there,

ZH: 说明有电脑程序在那里止盈

16:09 - 16:12

EN: and they took them again up here.

ZH: 它们在这里再次止盈

16:12 - 16:19

EN: And that tells you that exiting at one times Actual Risk

ZH: 所以说明在高胜率的交易中, 追求一倍的实际盈亏比是合理的做法

16:15 - 16:19

EN: in a high probability trade is a reasonable thing to do.

ZH: 所以说明在高胜率的交易中, 追求一倍的实际盈亏比是合理的做法

16:26 - 16:30

EN: Profit targets lead to pullbacks,

ZH: 目标位止盈导致回调,

16:30 - 16:33

EN: and therefore they are resistance in a bull trend.

ZH: 因此上涨趋势中的目标位是阻力

16:34 - 16:37

EN: When the bulls take profits, the bulls are selling.

ZH: 多头在卖出止盈

16:37 - 16:38

EN: The bears are always selling.

ZH: 而空头总是在卖出

16:38 - 16:41

EN: The bears know where the profit targets are as well,

ZH: 空头也知道目标位在哪里

16:41 - 16:42

EN: and they’ll sell up here as well.

ZH: 所以他们也会在这里卖出

16:43 - 16:48

EN: In a bear trend, where you take profits in a bear trend creates support.

ZH: 下降趋势中,空头的目标位制造了支撑

16:48 - 16:50

EN: The bears buy back their shorts.

ZH: 空头买入回补

16:50 - 16:53

EN: The bulls know where the bears are buying back their shorts,

ZH: 多头知道空头会在哪里平仓

16:53 - 16:55

EN: and the bulls buy there as well.

ZH: 所以多头也会在那里买入

16:55 - 16:57

EN: You usually get some kind of a bounce.

ZH: 因此造成一定的反弹

17:02 - 17:03

EN: The bulls take profits here.

ZH: 多头在这里止盈

17:03 - 17:11

EN: The bears know the bulls will take profits there, so some traders will sell

ZH: 空头知道多头会在那里止盈, 所以他们会在多头止盈的地方卖出做空,剥头皮

17:08 - 17:11

EN: for a scalp at that profit-taking location for the bulls.

ZH: 空头知道多头会在那里止盈, 所以他们会在多头止盈的地方卖出做空,剥头皮

Slide 012

Time: 17:15

Slide 012

Bilingual Transcript

17:19 - 17:24

EN: Some of the bulls who bought here will buy more lower above a bull bar,

ZH: 一些多头在这里买入之后,会在下面的阳线上方买入更多

17:24 - 17:26

EN: so they’ll add to their position right here.

ZH: 也就是说他们会在这里加仓

17:28 - 17:33

EN: As long as they believe that the market is still Always In Long in a bull trend

ZH: 只要他们相信市场仍然处于上涨趋势,会继续上涨,

17:33 - 17:42

EN: and that it will go higher, they’ll continue to add on lower

ZH: 他们就会逢低加仓——尤其是在阳线上方加仓买入, 加仓的位置和初始入场价格之间要隔开一定的距离

17:36 - 17:42

EN: - especially above bull bars, as long as the second entry

ZH: 他们就会逢低加仓——尤其是在阳线上方加仓买入, 加仓的位置和初始入场价格之间要隔开一定的距离

17:39 - 17:42

EN: is at least the size of a scalp below the first entry.

ZH: 他们就会逢低加仓——尤其是在阳线上方加仓买入, 加仓的位置和初始入场价格之间要隔开一定的距离

17:47 - 17:51

EN: Many traders who bought here and bought more here,

ZH: 很多在这里买入,并逢低加仓的多头

17:52 - 17:57

EN: as long as the second entry is at least the size of a scalp below the first,

ZH: 加仓的位置距离初始入场价格至少有一笔剥头皮的空间

17:57 - 18:00

EN: they’ll take profits when the market gets back to their first entry.

ZH: 当市场回到初始入场价格时,他们会离场

18:00 - 18:04

EN: They get out breakeven at their first entry and then with a scalp

ZH: 初始仓位打平,加仓的部分剥头皮小赚

18:03 - 18:08

EN: on their second entry, and you can see the hesitation

ZH: 初始仓位打平,加仓的部分剥头皮小赚 所以市场在这个价格出现了犹豫 (注:因为一部分多头卖出止盈了)

18:06 - 18:08

EN: when the market got back to their first entry price.

ZH: 所以市场在这个价格出现了犹豫 (注:因为一部分多头卖出止盈了)

Slide 013

Time: 18:15

Slide 013

Bilingual Transcript

18:17 - 18:21

EN: When you look at any chart, 90% of the bars are in a channel

ZH: 在任何一张K线图上, 90%的K线都在通道或震荡区间中

18:21 - 18:26

EN: or a Trading Range, and that means the probability is not especially high,

ZH: 这意味着多空双方的概率都不是特别高

18:26 - 18:32

EN: and therefore a reasonable minimal reward is always two times Actual Risk.

ZH: 因此合理的最低利润就是实际风险的两倍

18:32 - 18:38

EN: If the Actual Risk is too small, a lot of traders will go

ZH: 如果实际风险太小,许多交易者会去追求两倍于初始风险的利润

18:36 - 18:38

EN: for a reward that is two times Initial Risk.

ZH: 如果实际风险太小,许多交易者会去追求两倍于初始风险的利润

18:40 - 18:44

EN: Two times Actual Risk always results in a positive Trader’s Equation,

ZH: 两倍实际风险足以让数学期望为正

18:44 - 18:49

EN: and since Initial Risk is almost always at least as big as Actual Risk,

ZH: 因为初始风险一定大于等于实际风险 (注:除非你不止损,导致实际风险更大)

18:49 - 18:55

EN: if you go for two times Initial Risk,

ZH: 所以,如果你追求两倍于初始风险的利润, 数学期望一定更加好

18:52 - 18:55

EN: that will also always result in a positive Trader’s Equation.

ZH: 所以,如果你追求两倍于初始风险的利润, 数学期望一定更加好

19:00 - 19:03

EN: Let’s say a trader saw a bull trend, a 50% pullback,

ZH: 假设交易者看到上涨趋势,50%回调

19:03 - 19:05

EN: and they bought above the high of this bull bar.

ZH: 他们在这个阳线的高点上方买入

19:07 - 19:10

EN: Their idea is either it’s a pullback

ZH: 他们的假设是,要么这是上涨趋势中的回调

19:10 - 19:14

EN: in a bull trend or a pullback in a Trading Range.

ZH: 要么是震荡区间中的回调

19:14 - 19:18

EN: Maybe the market will simply go up to that high and go sideways.

ZH: 也许市场涨到前期高点之后,会开始横盘

19:18 - 19:20

EN: In either case, it’s a reasonable buy.

ZH: 无论哪种情况,这都是一个合理的买点

19:24 - 19:28

EN: And let’s say he puts his stop just below the low of his buy signal bar.

ZH: 假设他把止损放在做多信号K线的下方

19:29 - 19:35

EN: Then his Initial Risk is from his entry price here to his stop

ZH: 那么他的初始风险是:从入场价到止损—— 就在做多信号K线下方

19:33 - 19:35

EN: just below his buy signal bar there.

ZH: 那么他的初始风险是:从入场价到止损—— 就在做多信号K线下方

19:40 - 19:48

EN: As I said, the math is always good to take profits

ZH: 刚才提到,在两倍实际风险,或两倍初始风险的地方止盈, 在数学上肯定是合理的做法

19:44 - 19:48

EN: at two times Actual Risk or two times Initial Risk.

ZH: 刚才提到,在两倍实际风险,或两倍初始风险的地方止盈, 在数学上肯定是合理的做法

19:48 - 19:51

EN: Here, here’s one times Initial Risk right here,

ZH: 一倍初始风险在这里,

19:51 - 19:54

EN: and here’s two times Initial Risk right here.

ZH: 两倍初始风险在这里

19:54 - 19:59

EN: Therefore, it’s mathematically reasonable to take partial or full profits here

ZH: 因此,在这里止盈部分或全部,在数学上是合理的

19:59 - 20:03

EN: if you bought there and put a stop here below your buy signal bar.

ZH: 如果你在那里买入,然后把止损放在做多信号K线的下方

Slide 014

Time: 20:10

Slide 014

Bilingual Transcript

20:11 - 20:16

EN: We have a breakout here, a pullback, and a strong Buy Climax.

ZH: 突破,回调,强势的抢购高潮

20:16 - 20:19

EN: If you’re buying this close, you need a wide stop

ZH: 如果你在她的收盘买入,你需要用到宽止损

20:19 - 20:23

EN: - either below the Buy Climax bottom or below the bottom of the bull trend.

ZH: ——要么在抢购高潮的起点下方, 要么在整个上涨趋势的起点下方

20:26 - 20:30

EN: Let’s say you buy that close and you’re disappointed by this,

ZH: 假设你在它的收盘买入,并对回调感到失望

20:30 - 20:32

EN: but your premise of a bull trend is still valid

ZH: 但你认为上涨趋势的前提仍然有效

20:32 - 20:35

EN: in your mind and you rely on your stop.

ZH: 所以你决定依赖初始止损

20:40 - 20:42

EN: The market starts to go your way.

ZH: 最终市场恢复上涨

20:42 - 20:46

EN: Actual Risk is from your entry price, which is buying this close,

ZH: 实际风险是:从你的入场价格——即这个收盘价

20:46 - 20:48

EN: to just below the low of the pullback.

ZH: 到回调的最低点

20:49 - 20:51

EN: This is the size of your Actual Risk.

ZH: 这是实际风险的大小

20:53 - 20:56

EN: You bought a strong bull breakout.

ZH: 你在强势突破的时候买入

20:56 - 21:02

EN: 60% chance you’ll get a move up that is at least as big as your Actual Risk.

ZH: 60%的概率,涨幅至少会等于你的实际风险

21:03 - 21:05

EN: This is your target, up here.

ZH: 你的目标就在这个位置

21:05 - 21:09

EN: Here’s your Actual Risk, from your entry price to your stop.

ZH: 这是你的实际风险——从入场价格到止损的距离

21:09 - 21:12

EN: That’s how much you actually had to risk.

ZH: 这是你在这笔交易中实际上所承担的风险

21:12 - 21:13

EN: This is a reasonable target,

ZH: 这是一个合理的目标

21:13 - 21:16

EN: one times your Actual Risk and a high probability buy.

ZH: 高胜率的做多机会,一倍实际盈亏比

21:21 - 21:23

EN: Yet we have a Double Top here.

ZH: 然而在这里出现了一个双顶

21:24 - 21:27

EN: The bulls tried to get to that target here and failed.

ZH: 多头尝试达到那个目标,但是失败了

21:27 - 21:31

EN: They tried strongly to get to that target and failed again.

ZH: 再次尝试,又失败了

21:31 - 21:32

EN: What do you do?

ZH: 你该怎么办?

21:37 - 21:39

EN: I would exit longs.

ZH: 我会平仓离场

21:39 - 21:43

EN: Since the bulls twice tried to get to their target and were unable to get there,

ZH: 既然多头两次尝试达到他们的目标,但是都失败了

21:43 - 21:47

EN: and we have 2 decent bear bars, the market traded below,

ZH: 并且有2根不错的阴线

21:47 - 21:50

EN: and if the market goes below here again a second time,

ZH: 然后市场第2次反转下跌

21:50 - 21:53

EN: it’s a second entry sell, maybe for a Wedge.

ZH: 这是空头的第2做空入场点; 另外还有大的楔形顶

21:53 - 21:56

EN: One reversal down, two reversals down,

ZH: 一次反转下跌,两次反转下跌

21:56 - 21:58

EN: three reversals down, and now a second entry.

ZH: 三次反转下跌,又是第2做空入场点

21:59 - 22:03

EN: It’s reasonable to get out here, even though the market did not reach your target.

ZH: 提前离场是合理的,尽管市场还没有达到你的目标

22:03 - 22:05

EN: Your premise is no longer valid.

ZH: 因为你的前提已经不再成立

22:05 - 22:07

EN: You bought what you thought was a bull trend,

ZH: 你认为这是强上涨趋势,所以买入 (注:但是很快就深度回调)

22:07 - 22:10

EN: and now we have a Wedge Top or a Double Top.

ZH: 现在又出现了楔形顶+双顶 (注:反转风险很大)

Slide 015

Time: 22:15

Slide 015

Bilingual Transcript

22:15 - 22:19

EN: I began talking about the Trader’s Equation and risk.

ZH: 这节课我先讲了数学期望和风险

22:19 - 22:21

EN: There are actually two kinds of risk.

ZH: 事实上,有两种风险

22:21 - 22:23

EN: Initial Risk, the distance to your stop.

ZH: 初始风险——入场价格到初始止损的距离

22:23 - 22:25

EN: Everyone has a different stop location,

ZH: 每个人的初始止损位置不同

22:25 - 22:28

EN: and therefore everyone has a different Initial Risk.

ZH: 因此每个人的初始风险不同

22:29 - 22:32

EN: Once you’re in a trade and the market strongly goes your way,

ZH: 开仓之后,一旦市场朝着你的方向强势突破

22:32 - 22:35

EN: you can look back and find out where the perfect stop had to be.

ZH: 你就可以找到“完美的止损”在哪里

22:35 - 22:40

EN: Where would you have had to have a stop so that you would not get stopped out?

ZH: 最小把止损放在哪里,就可以避免被打到?

22:41 - 22:45

EN: That is your Actual Risk: from your entry price to the perfect stop.

ZH: 那就是你的实际风险:从入场价格,到完美止损的距离

22:50 - 22:51

EN: I’m Al Brooks.

ZH: 我是阿尔·布鲁克斯

22:51 - 22:54

EN: This is the first of two videos on Actual Risk.

ZH: 实际风险的第1节课,就先讲到这里

22:54 - 22:57

EN: Thank you for watching the Brooks Trading Course.

ZH: 感谢观看布鲁克斯交易课程